Wolf Play : A Forest of Disaster || Chimpanzee RP || Open!
Chatbox
 Tech
12:40:30 
Morning Tex
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

A Forest of Disaster || Chimpanzee RP || Open!October 14, 2023 08:03 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hello!

Welcome to my brand new RP, A Forest of Disaster.

I don't expect this one to go past the sign ups, but hey, why not just try?

~

The order thing's will go in will be:

Plot
Rules
About The Troop
List

Remember to have fun if you do decide to sign up!

Edited at October 14, 2023 01:39 PM by Malenge
   A Forest of Disaster || Chimpanzee RP || Open!October 14, 2023 08:48 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ Plot ¤

-[~|~]-

A large chimpanzee troop has lived in the jungles of Africa for many years. They were a force to be reckoned by other chimpanzees, claiming the safest, biggest territory. Their land seemed to be made just for chimpanzees to live in, having the most trees, the biggest fruit, and a stream, deep enough for them to swim in, but shallow enough to the point where no alligators or crocodiles could live in. Their chief was the biggest, strongest chimpanzee, having chased out about five rival attacking males and survived two different attempts by others to force him out of leadership so they could take over. He was a lady-magnet due to how much of a survivor he was. He even was the leader of the biggest chimpanzee group in Africa, leading over a hundred chimpanzees, with about forty males and sixty females. There were many infants, all bearing his blood. Just when everyone thought their life was perfect, the worst happened.

Their chief and his group of male guards were all found dead, except one guard, who barely managed to survive. He was incredibly lucky that the troop found him, because if they didn't, he would've been dead by the next day. But now, the troop was chiefless, and the males were all beginning to make their moves to try and become the chief. Everyone was arguing and fighting constantly now due to there being no chief to tell them off. Everyone was exploiting the death of the chief and stealing the biggest fruits, and no one ever shared anymore. A few females and males noticed this issue, and tried to stop the nonsense, but they all totally failed.

Then a week later, a band of males attacked the falling apart troop, with the intention of taking the territory. With no chief, they were at a significant disadvantage in the war, and miserably failed to defend their beloved home. The band was ruthless, killing every chimpanzee of the broken troop they could, not even sparing the infants. Only a few chimpanzees managed to escape, one being the chief's most beloved mate and two twin infants, and the guard that was found injured, the healer's apprentice, and only a few males and females. The remaining chimpanzees were left shattered at the loss of their home and family, but persevered, and hope to survive so they may get strong and take back their home once and for all.

Edited at October 14, 2023 01:58 PM by Malenge
   A Forest of Disaster || Chimpanzee RP || Open!October 14, 2023 09:58 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ Rules ¤

-[~|~]-

All of Eve's Rules apply.

1. I am the host. I control the time, weather, and events that happen. You do not have permission to do this, but you can always send me a PM if you'd like to discuss a drama plot you had in mind. I'm always open for PMs, so don't be shy! I don't bite.

2. Since these are chimpanzees, all pairings must be MxF.

3. This is a Semi-Literate/Literate RP. I want to see at least 200 words per post. This is also a long term RP, so don't join just to leave. If you wish to leave, or need to go MIA for a while send me a PM and we can kill your character off or have them go missing. This RP is also semi-realistic, so I don't want to see purple monkeys casting mind-control spells. Using primitive methods of spears and starting fires is okay, but that's only when we get further into the RP.

4. Don't write any mating scenes or stuff. No one wants to read that, plus, this is a 13+ game. If you are seen doing this in my RP, I won't hesitate to block you and I'll also report you to the mods. Don't be doing that stuff on a game where there's 13 year olds. If you read this, put your favorite fruit in a sentence in other, hidden. No bolding, italics, etc to point it out.

5. As the host of the RP, I reserve the right to decline or accept your forms. I don't want to be flaemed if I decline your form, because I give second, and even third chances. If you're struggling to write your form, you can always send me a PM and I can help you out.

6. No Marys/Garys/Willows/etc cause it's annoying. No one likes that. No godmodding either. A chimpanzee cannot kill a full grown male lion by punching it. Chimpanzees cannot read minds or breathe fire either. If you read this, it should be quite simple to find the misspelled word. Hide it somewhere in other, spelled correctly and not in bold/italics/etc.

7. Reservations last 48 hours. Only two character per person due to there being limited spots. You can only make one character if you wish, but no more than two. Save spots for others. Also, only one "higher respected" character per person. (The guard. The last harem. A twin.) If you're chimpanzee is none of these, just put "survivor" in the role spot. Also, for my sanity, DA only please when using images.

8. Balance out the strengths and weaknesses, I don't want to see a monkey with five strengths and it's only weakness is rocks. One physical strength means one physical weakness, and one emotional strength means one emotional weakness, and so on. If you read to this point, hide the 🐒 emoji in your form.

9. Have fun! If I missed anything, feel free to PM me. :D

Edited at October 15, 2023 05:44 AM by Malenge
   A Forest of Disaster || Chimpanzee RP || Open!October 14, 2023 10:42 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ About The Troop ¤

(There is some things in here telling about things that don't have to do with the troop specifically, so this is more of a section telling unnecessary information about things that happened in the troop)

-[~|~]-

The Troop has no official name, many just called it "The brute's troop" or "The tribe" or other random names, but most chimps just called it "The brute's troop" because of their chief being the most terrifying chimp in the entire jungle.

They originated from a group of ten young chimpanzees that were raised by humans, and then released into the jungle when they were old enough.

The troop's chief was actually a mutated chimp, who had longer teeth and claws, and he was slightly bigger than normal, giving him his strength and ability to easily intimidate others.

The chief and his guards were killed by a tiger mother's adolescents. The surviving guard was just left there still alive because the mother tiger came to get her children and didn't notice that he was still alive.

The all of the males in the troop are related to the chief in some way, and all of the offspring are children of the chief.

Edited at October 14, 2023 05:08 PM by Malenge
   A Forest of Disaster || Chimpanzee RP || Open!October 14, 2023 01:15 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ List ¤

-[~|~]-

Slots Open: 8

Name-Gender-Age-Role-Page Number (Played by no one)
Name - Female - 14 Years - Survivor - Page 1 (Reserved by Me)

Edited at October 14, 2023 01:28 PM by Malenge
   A Forest of Disaster || Chimpanzee RP || Open!October 14, 2023 01:31 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ Sign Up Format ¤

-[~|~]-

I need these things in your sign up sheet. You may add more if you wish.

Name:
Role: (Harem, Guard, Twin, Healer, or Survivor)
Original Reputation: (How they used to be thought about by the troop)
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Affilations:
Crush/Mate:
Offspring:
Other:

Edited at October 14, 2023 04:34 PM by Malenge
   A Forest of Disaster || Chimpanzee RP || Open!October 14, 2023 01:39 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is now open! Remember to have fun!
   A Forest of Disaster || Chimpanzee RP || Open!October 14, 2023 01:46 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved just in case

Edited at October 14, 2023 01:52 PM by Malenge
A Forest of Disaster || Chimpanzee RP || Open!October 14, 2023 01:43 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ Kiwavi ¤

~

Female

8 years (Adolescent)

Role:

Survivor

Original Reputation:

Kiwavi was one in the troop that was considered a more curious one. Others talked about her as if she was always poking her head into things she shouldn't, which she actually did. Others were annoyed because she'd always either be spying on them, or would pounce on the out of nowhere. They thought of her as childish, or an overgrown infant, but they all still treated her as one of their troop. Some would point it out or huff when they see her behaving as a child, but no one greatly mistreated her because of it.

~

Appearance:

~

Personality:

~

Strengths/Weaknesses:

+ Smaller Build makes it easier to run.

+ Skilled Climber.

+ Intelligence

- Smaller Build makes it hard to fight.

- Unskilled Fighter.

- Forgetfulness