Wolf Play : Two Worlds Collide | Supernatural & Human Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often
 Forest Dwelling
10:11:18 Floor
@ice

Congrats on acing the test!
 Serpents
10:10:27 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
off soon
 Serpents
10:09:32 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy I mean that's good XD I at times will not but when I get them will at least see as most have markings
 icemoons
10:09:09 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, I had a science test just now and I got 100% So I'm thrilled
 Amygdala
10:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
Once i managed to complete a breeding quest with my first litter lmao
I didn't even try to get the pup
 Serpents
10:06:42 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy XD yep and well out side breeding can help
 Amygdala
10:06:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
That's where ac 40+ wolves come in handy XD
 starmutt
10:04:52 marsh | they/it
follow the dozens of people selling art you'll figure it out
art shop, adopt, or auction
 Serpents
10:04:47 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@amy ah that's simple XD
 starmutt
10:04:17 marsh | they/it
purdy
uhhh
sell on forums?
 Amygdala
10:03:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Seprents
Yup
 Serpents
10:03:07 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Breed a speckled piebald brindle pup. so dose this mean Speckled markings pibald and brindle?
 purdy
10:03:07 
how do I trade art for mush???
 Amygdala
09:58:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Two Worlds Collide | Supernatural & Human Rp | Open!October 12, 2023 10:08 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Two Worlds Collide

Very Rough Plot
In the Town of Dunhurst, humans and supernatural entities live in relative harmony. It's a situation where the humans know, but don't know about the supernaturals exist. They know they do, but they do not know to what extent. However, for the students of the Northern Elms High School, this illusion is about to be shattered when they're forced to transfer to an All Supernatural High School when theirs is burnt down in a freak accident.

With their school no longer being safe to attend, the human students of NAHS must transfer to Dunhurst Prepatory. There they will attend regular classes, but also get a glimpse into what life is like for the young supernaturals that will now be their peers.

With everything changing for all of the students, it's a question of whether or not this transfer will work until the next school year or not. Will the humans be able to adjust to a school that isn't anything like they've ever been to? Will the Supernatural Students be able to adapt to having humans who don't fully understand their world around them constantly? Or will this all go up in flames like Northern Elm High School did.

Co-Leads for this Rp are Polly and Tenebris Umbra as per Usual. Please show them the same respect you would show me. Thank you!

This is a very rough wip of an Rp. I imagine it will be for a while. So please be active and interacting once I start letting people join, as it'll take a village for this rp to suceed.

Edited at October 12, 2023 10:21 PM by Imperial Sands
Two Worlds Collide | Supernatural & Human Rp | Open!October 12, 2023 10:10 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and Wp's Rules
1. Be Active. This means Discussion and Rp. I want to see Discussion or Rp Posts Every Other Day. Maybe Every Two Days. Any Longer, Please Tell Me.
2. Reservations Only Last 48 Hours. If Forms Aren't Finished by then, you will lose the Reservation. If you don't Finish a Character by the Time the Rp Starts, it's an Instant Denial. If you needed extended time, talk to me.
3. Maximum of Four Characters Per Person. Please Do Not take more than you can Actively Handle.
5. Only use Supernatural Species that "exist", basically you can take something with lore and make it work for this Rp. But you cannot create your own species.
6. Please Read Everything. I know it's a lot, but it needs to be read. If you've read everything put the missing number in your form, but hide it.
7. This is a Semi-Literate Rp at Minimum. This Needs to be Seen in Rp and Sign Ups.
8. No OP Characters, Godmodding, Perfect Characters, etc.
9. Information known OOC is not always known IC, make sure it is before your character "knows" something.

10. I'll create a "Things that Aren't Acceptable" list here soon, so always check there when creating Supernatural Creatures.
11. Try to be Original. If there's 4 Dragon Shifters, maybe try something different?
12. Have fun!

Unaccepted Species
- Elemental or Different Dragon Species. Basic Dragons are Accepted Though.
- Ghosts. I don't know how to make that Work.
- Zombies. See Above.

Rules of Dunhurst Prep
Two Worlds Collide | Supernatural & Human Rp | Open!October 12, 2023 10:10 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Background Information

Brief Information About Dunhurst

For the Supernaturals of Dunhurst, life has been pretty easy. They don't need to necessary hide their identities, and they don't have to worry about being exposed and killed for them either. The humans have accepted that they exist, and decided it was better to not ask questions, figuring it was better to accept them as they are than to delve further and possibly find out more than they want to know. The only thing that is different is that the children go to seperate schools, but this isn't because of prejudice or anything. It was decided that a School entirely for Supernaturals would give them an environment where they can learn how to live as adults. They can learn how to control their powers, what their limitations and strengths are, but also get a regular education in a safe environment too. The humans would go to their regular schools, and get their education without encountering things that might scare them because they don't understand it yet.

With the Human High School being burned down and unable to be used for at least the rest of the school year, this is going to change. The adults are obviously worried this could ruin the harmonious but fragile balance they have, as teenagers aren't always the most accepting or understanding. Still, it's currently the only option they have since there isn't another human high school in the town.

Dunhurst Prepatory

Unlike regular High Schools, Dunhurst Prepatory is a bit of a different experience. More like boarding schools to an extent, the Prep is all inclusive, meaning students live in campus dormatories during the School Year. They can still visit home on weekends and after school, but they're under the care of the school during the school year to better teach them about their abilities and how to control them.

Besides the living on Campus thing, the students have relatively normal lives. They go to school for normal hours, have homework, and also have lives after school. Their parents are still very involved in their education, but them living on campus just gives the school the chance to be more hands on with learning.

There are normal classes at Dunhurst Prep, but also classes to help them learn about Supernatural History, how to use and control their abilities, etc. The humans attending the school will be attending all the same classes as those in their grade, so it'll be a big change for them. However, the school is confident that they can engage the humans and make it plausible for the humans to be there for the rest of the school year.

Grade 9
Ages: 14 & 15
Class Color: Blue
Schedule: TBD

Grade 10
Ages: 15 & 16
Class Color: Green

Grade 11
Ages: 16 & 17
Class Color: Yellow

Grade 12
Ages: 17 & 18
Class Color: Red

[I deadass just Realized these are all the Harry Potter Colors. My bad lol.]

||

For the Students
They are Seperated into Grades [or Years] just like any other school. For this one, it's Grade 9 through 12. Each Grade has been assigned a Class Color. This is the color of their Floor in the Boys & Girls Dorm Building. They don't have to wear an item of their Class Color or anything, it's solely to help them be assigned to Dorms.

Each Dorm has Two Students in it. Each Dorm Room is Connected to a Bathroom that they Share with one other Dorm Room. Dorm-Mates are not chosen by the Students, they are assigned by the School at Random. This is to encourage friendships between the Students. Occasionally exceptions can be made, though the Students parents have to bring it to the school board for approval [this is for students who need someone they know for a specific reason like a disability, etc.]. Dorm-mate changes can be applied for through the school, but they don't always get approved.

For the Classes, the core ones for the students are assigned by the school, and at the end of each school year the students can put in their top four electives for the following year, and they'll be put into two of them. If a student fails a class, then it will take up one of their elective slots for the next year. If they've failed too many classes, then the school will reach out to the parents on how to solve it. Students do not graduate until they pass all their core classes with a C or better, and Electives with a D or better.

wip

About the Students

The Supernatural Students
For the Regular Students of the Dunhurst Prepatory, which are the Supernatural Students, they can be any existing Supernatural. Meaning, you cannot come up with your own supernatural, but you can take a supernatural that already exists and make it so it works for this Rp. Like if you want your character to be a Dragon, they can now be Dragon Shifters. If you can take any mythological creature and make it work for the rp, then I say go for it. If I think it's OP or doesn't apply, I will say something though. If you have questions, want to know if a species is accepted, then just ask. For these students, they are young, they don't have full control or use of their abiities. They are still teenagers, please keep that in mind.

The Human Students
These are just your normal, run of the mill humans that come in a variety of different options. Have fun. lol

wip

Two Worlds Collide | Supernatural & Human Rp | Open!October 12, 2023 10:12 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

1. Calemira Devereux | F | 18 Yrs/G12 | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
2. Ensei Thomas Mckinley | M | 17 Yrs/G11 | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
3. Vasuki Laurent | M | 18 Yrs/G12 | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 1
4. M G11 | Reserved for Spellbound
5. G 12 | Reserved for Valravn
6. G 9 | Reserved for Valravn
7. G11 | Reserved for The Bewitched
8. Vurugu Plantagent | F | 16 Yrs/G11 | Malenge | Pg. 3

The Human Students
1. Mariana Cross | F | 17 Yrs/G11 | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
2. M | 18 Yrs/G12 | Reserved for The Bewitched
3. F | G10 | Reserved for CrazyDayz
4. Reserved for Biologist at Work

Gender Ratio:
M : F
2 : 2

Edited at October 14, 2023 10:40 PM by Imperial Sands
Two Worlds Collide | Supernatural & Human Rp | Open!October 12, 2023 10:14 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

Name:
Nicknames:
Species:
Thoughts on the Human Students:
Appearance: [For their Human-Like Appearance]
Secondary Appearance: [For their Supernaural Appearance, Delete if they don't have One, or only have 1 Appearance]
Personality: [Detailed Description]
Abilities:
Likes & Dislikes:

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Relationship Status:
Crush:

Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:

The Human Students

Name:
Nicknames:
Thoughts on the Supernatural Students & Dunhurst Prep:
Appearance: [Detailed Description]
Likes & Dislikes:
Relationship Status:
Crush:

Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:
Two Worlds Collide | Supernatural & Human Rp | Open!October 12, 2023 10:19 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Calemira Devereux
Nicknames:

Goes Strictly be Mira
Eighteen
Grade:

Grade 12
Species:

Pixie
Female
Sexuality:

Heterosexual

She doesn't mind them at all. More Students or Less, it doesn't matter to her. She just is glad no one got hurt in the fire, and is happy to welcome them to school.
Appearance:

Credit for Both Images Belongs to Matcha M on Neka.cc

The young woman is a petite creature, seemingly fitting her species even in human form. Standing at 4'10", Mira stands shorter than pretty much everyone. This combined with her total of 98 lbs soaking wet makes her a very tiny person, someone who often gets mistaken for a child. There have been plenty of times someone has approached her asking where her parents were only to discover the pixie drove herself. Mira is the very definition of tiny and petite, with her assets matching this general appearance. She isn't unattractive, but she isn't at all comparable to the tall, model-esque types either. Not that it has ever bothered her, though. She's comfortable with who she is and her appearance.

Mira's skin tone is a peachy tan color, something that shoes she's not afraid of the sun, but isn't necessarily bronzed either. It's pleasant and soft, much like the rest of her, and compliments her appearance perfect. Her face is a pleasant thing as well, something attractive and enjoyable with it's looks. She has rounder shaped eyes, though they can be narrowed into the angriest of glares, with dark eye lashes aiding her whenever she's try, and failing, to look sulty. Vasuki stands no chance. Her eye brows are well groomed and arc nicely above her eyes, though theyre darker in color than that of her hair. Her lips are pretty average in appearance, with the top being thinner whereas the bottom is fuller. She has a small chin, with a softer but still defined jawline, and cheekbones are also on the softer and less pronounced side. Her nose is short and on the straighter side, though it upturns a bit at the end. Her ears, which are pierced, are pointed though, one of the only other clues to her Pixie heritage.

Aside from her size, the next eye catching thing about Mira is her unnatural hair color, which is the purest tone of ivory. Her white hair is a result of her pixie lineage, something she's unable to mask even if she wanted to. Truthfully, Mira adores her hair, and never bothers to hide it or dye it, preferring to keep it the natural color of white. Her hair isn't terribly long, nor terribly short either, coming in at about her upper back in length. It's a bit layered, so it appears to have more volume, with several of the hairs cut to frame her face. Her hair is naturally thick too, so it's often layered and texturized, sometimes even thinned to make it's mass more tameable and manageable for the small woman. To match her hair, her eyes are a lighter grey color with faint blue tones within them. When she's angry, though, her eyes darken to appear more of a stormy charcoal grey. Her natural lip color is a peachier more orange tone instead of pink.

Overall, Mira is an attractive girl in her own unique way, something that holds true from the top of her head to the tip of her painted toes and throughout her personality too.

Secondary Appearance:

Pixie form Mira is similar but also quite different from human looking Mira. For instance: very short. At a whole 4 inches tall, and not a hair over, Mira in her Pixie form is absolutely tiny. Which is no surprise, considering she is a Pixie afterall. In this form though, her skin takes on a shade of grey, though it has opalescent tones to it that cause it to shimmer to different colors in different lights. This is something that is true for her hair as well. While it is white in appearance, much like in her human form, it has much more of an Opalescence to it. It's not uncommon to see it changing colors with every little movement, from pinks to blues to greens, etc. It's also much longer in this form as well, reaching a bit passed her waist. Overall, there is a constant shimmer to the pixie, whether it's her hair or skin.

For her features, she looks like a shrunken version of her human self. Her ears are pointed, though longer and more drastically so. Her eyes are less round, and instead have a bit of a more exotic appeal to them. The sclera of her eyes is black though, which can make people a little unnerved when taking in the four inch pixie. Her lips are probably a little less full, but when you're that small no one really notices. Her cheekbones are much more prominent in Pixie form and could absolutely cut class, though she holds the same small, narrow chin and softer jawline. Her nose is still slightly upturned and straight in this form, though perhaps a bit pointier at the tip.

Besides all this, the thing that probably catches everyone's attention, besides her tiny height, is her wings. They are butterfly type wings, but instead of being a set color, they constantly shift colors. In general they seem to alternate colors, but when she's feeling emotions, the color that represents that emotion tends to take a forefront. If she's angry, red will be more present, or take over the whole wing. When shes said, her wings with radiate shades of blue. So on and so forth. She doesn't have control over it, but it's a safe bet that if her wings are just shifting colors like normal, she's in a good mood.

The last thing about her Pixie form is her voice, because it's a whole thing. To those she speaks to that she wants to hear her, her voice is a higher pitched, bell like voice. However, when she doesn't want someone to hear her, she merely sounds like a little bell. A small one, like that on a cat's collar, or smaller. More like a chime.

Clothing & Accessories:
For clothes, Mira tends to keep it simple for the most part. She tends to pick what is most comfortable. Oversized Tees, and Hoodies, combined with the comfiest pants she can find, on top of whatever shoes she grabs first [typically also the comfiest]. It isn't uncommon to find her drowning in a shirt or hoodie that obviously belongs to Vasuki, but you'd have to pry it off her cold, dead body if you want her to wear something else. Mira doesn't really get dressed up often, maybe for a date if she has to, but she prefer comfort over fashion and you'll never convince her otherwise.

For accessories, she usually keeps it pretty simple. As mentioned, she does have ear piercings, and will put whatever in them that she feels like. She does get a bit exotic with her earrings, but they're usually quirky ones instead of hoops or diamonds. Any other accessories she wears would likely be a gift from someone she adores and loves, like her mother or Vasuki. Otherwise, she's likely not going to be wearing jewelry either.

In regards to her Pixie form, she does have some flowery or nature designed clothes she can wear as one. She typically wears whatever is easiest as a pixie, but typically these outfits are given to her by her mother. She can't really wear a hoodie in pixie form, so she typically has dresses, or flowy skirts with some form of top. They're probably more exotic looking than her normal clothes, but she only really wears them as a pixie.

Personality:

Friendly || Introverted || Artistic || Mischevious || Affectionate with Vasuki || Comfortable with Herself || Quiet || Level-Headed || Easy Going || Intelligent || Calm || Mildly Jealous || Quirky || Quick Witted

tba
Abilities:
- Unnatural Size: She can be Normal Size, or she can be Pixie Size. She doesn't have to turn into a Pixie to be 4 Inches Tall. However, she cannot be her Pixie Appearance as Human Sized.

- Flight: She has Butterfly Type Wings in her Pixie Form. She can fly in it.

- Nature Manipulation: She can Manipulate Existing Nature to her Will. She can influence it to Grow, Move, etc. She can do this is either form, but is stronger in her Pixie Form.

- Minor Enchantments: She can do things like Enchant her outfits to size down with her, Good or Bad Luck Enchantments [Temporary], Persuasian [Only Works When Someone's Teetering on the Edge of a Decision], etc. They're all small, typically harmless things. She cannot do any harm with enchantments.

Likes & Dislikes:

+ Nature. Gardening.
+ Art. Painting. Writing.
+ Video Games. Board Games.
+ Naps. She loves Napping.
+ Murder or Crime TV Shows
+ Sugar.
+ Swimming

Dislikes
- Bullies, Liars, Etc.
- Nightmares
- Bunnies.
- The Quiet [She Hates Silence]
- Being Ignored
- Sports
- Physical Acitvity as a Whole [For the Most Part]

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
+ Very Good at all Things Michevious.
+ Hiding. She can be 4 Inches Tall. No one can find her when she really wants.
+ Very Quick in her Pixie Form. If she Needs to go Faster, She'll merely Hold onto Something that is. They Won't Notice her.
+ She can Use Enchantments to Slightly Help Heal Herself or Others. Or Make them More Comfortable When in Pain.

Weaknesses
- Relatively Fragile When in Pixie Form. What did you expect though? Four. Inches.
- Absolutely Terrified of Bunnies. Completely So.
- Her Wings be Delicate. D E L I C A T E.
- Too Much Sugar Makes a Pixie Lose Their Mind. Massive Sugar Rush. Then the Worst Crash Imaginable.
- As a Pixie, Mira get's Incredibly Possessive over the People she consider's hers.

Relationship Status:
Taken by Vasuki
Crush:

Her Mans, Vasuki
Kin:

Meredith Devereux is her Mother.
Her Father is out of the Picture. He has another Family, so she has a Step Mom and Half Siblings too. But she doesn't talk to them.
She gets her Pixie Heritage from her Mom. Her Father was Human.
Affiliations:

Open - Wip!

Vasuki || Boyfriend
Vasuki is easily the one person in the world that Calemira feels the most comfortable with. She can be herself without any shame, and she relishes in their weirdness together. She's comforted by his presence and the buffer he provides when she needs it. He is absolutely hers. And she isn't shy about it either. She would love to spend all her time just basking in his presence, and she's probably even a bit clingy towards him. However, Vasuki is a prominent part of her world, and she adores and thinks the world of him. There isn't anyone else she'd rather be with, of that she firmly believes.
Other:
wip
Two Worlds Collide | Supernatural & Human Rp | Open!October 12, 2023 10:23 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is also open!
Two Worlds Collide | Supernatural & Human Rp | Open!October 12, 2023 10:32 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

Vasuki Laurent

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

Nicknames: None

Species: Dark Dragon Shifter
Sexuality: Bisexual

Thoughts on the Human Students: He doesn't pay them much mind. As far as he's concerned, they're individuals like himself. So long as they do their own thing, he won't bother them.

Human Appearance:

Screen-Shot-2023-01-13-at-1-51-47-PM.png

[credit goes to storior on picrew]

Vasuki is an individual that stands at six feet and two inches. While he is tall, he is by no means bulky. Rather, he has a lithe and lanky physique, the only broadness he has is in his shoulders, and even that isn't overly impressive. It is clear from the way that he's built that he is best suited for more agile, stealthy activity. While he has muscle, again, Vasuki would be best for speed, stamina, and stealth rather than delivering powerful blows. After all, the male is mainly legs.

His hair is is dark, short, and bushy. It resembles that of a quiff style, though not entirely, as his hair ranges more on the curlier side. It is a deep brown to the point where it almost looks black. However, in certain lighting, lighter streaks of brown can be seen embedded in his hair. Vasuki's features are sharp and defined, with downturned eyes and a nose that has a bump on it due to breaking it at a young age. Oddly enough, he has an equally groomed yet rugged appearance.

His eyes are hazel, though from afar one would merely claim them to be brown. Upon a closer inspection, one can confirm that they are, indeed, not brown. His outer iris has a light grey that blends into a brown. However, the colours fade so well into one another, that it's difficult to distinguish the difference.

Vasuki's clothing is best described as something out of a dark academia movie. The male looks as if he's stepped out of a book from the gothic 1900s. His closet consists of trousers, turtle necks, blazers, sweater vests, and whatnot. There is no colour in his outfits either. No, he wears earthy tones; browns, blacks, greys, etc. One thing about Vasuki is that he always wears something presentable. He never appears unkept, and seems to look "clean".

In terms of any scarring, the male has a few scattered around, but doesn't everyone? Some was from when he was a child and getting into trouble, while others may have been from other situations. However, most aren't too noticeable besides a burn scar on the left side of his face. This burn/wound scar warps his skin and covers his entire left eye, but predominately his cheek.

Secondary Appearance:

52098276-KHYzqs6-CDTt-Zvv9.png

Vasuki is massive. His height paired alone with his physique makes him an intimidating creature, standing at 18 feet. Vasuki's wings are perhaps the most impressive thing about him. They are much larger than his own body and often drape alongside of him. They are so large, he looks disproportional compared to his lithe and slick body. In total, they are over 20 feet long.

Vasuki also has three tails. Not one, not two, but three. These three have spikes all down them as well as pointed blades at the end. However, they also make rattling sounds when shook a certain way, similar to a rattlesnake. He uses them to twist around his attackers. He also uses them to smack against the ground, confusing his opponents. In extreme cases, he uses it for suffocation. Like a snake.

Vasuki's body resembles that of a cat and snake overall. It is thin and flexible, able to be twisted around. His chest is broad, but his stomach caves in and allows him to appear more lithe and skinny. Additionally, his body is long. Again, he's like a cat in terms of his movements and physique. It's best to keep that in mind, for even his movements are stealthy.

In terms of his scales, his body is a dark, dark purple. So dark, it almost appears black, but in certain lighting, one may see the soft hint of purple among it. Not only that, but his scales appear iridescent in certain lighting, though it's isn't very bold nor blinding. His horns are slightly lighter than his body, and his underbelly is even lighter still. Overall, only three colours are found upon him. Dark purple, medium, and light. His eyes, however, are white and tend to glow.

In terms of his horns, well, Vasuki is quite proud of them. Upon his head they sit like a crown, offering him protection when it comes to fighting and defending himself. However, one of his main horns on his left side broke due to an accident when younger. The scene left the right side of his face scarred in the process as well. As a result, he wears a dragon skull upon his head to cover his mangled face and to help him replace his broken horn. The scales never did grow back there, so he is extra sensitive beneath his mask. He also has spikes all down his back that end at his tail that retractable.

His fire is a deep purple that transitions into a light one.

Accessories or Armor: He wears a skull helmet of another dragon upon his head. This is perhaps his main form of armour. Additionally, he wears a bone necklace that often clatters around with every movement he makes.

50945447-3f-B5-T6z3t5tzh5y.jpg

Stoic - Honourable - Loyal - Selfless - Intimidating - Academic - Wise - Knowledgeable - Curious - Possessive/Jealous - Oddity - Leaderly - Brainy - Reserved - Cunning - Bold

Vasuki is a stoic individual that often comes across as intimidating due to his height and appearance. He tends to have a reserved persona and doesn't talk unless he wants to. Due to this, many may misunderstand him and believe that he comes across as cruel or rude. However, that could not be more wrong. Vasuki truly doesn't mind conversing, simply enjoys keeping to himself. Upon approaching him, one would realize that he is a welcoming individual. Stern, but welcoming nonetheless.

The only time he would ever resort to acting cruel is if somebody initiated a fight. One will quickly learn that he does not harm another unless conditioned that they're a threat. In other words, if you leave him and those he cares about alone, he will leave you alone, making him rather peaceful in a sense. Now, Vasuki is one to be bold, but not in a way where he will insert himself into conversations. Rather, he is bold in such that, if somebody interests him, he will approach and strike up conversation.

Vasuki has a lot of confidence and is not afraid to ask somebody anything, but he isn't extroverted. Instead, he is introverted, preferring to spend time in quiet areas and not socialize. He enjoys being independent and solitary, but even he grows lonely. When that happens, he tends to run off and find a companion to socialize with and bother. So, there is an immature side to him, though it isn't expressed often.

He is respectful and honourable and rather loyal to others surrounding him. The only time Vasuki may come off as rude is when strangers touch his belongings without asking or insult those he cares for (it comes from his dragon side). He is one to give off a few warnings or simply explain why he dislikes it, but if an individual keeps pushing him, Vasuki may end up snapping and acting slightly hostile. If somebody continues to bother him, he will result to physically and verbally harming them. He will often voice his concerns first, but if his request is ignored, then Vasuki cares little for the aftermath. Take boundaries for instance. If he tells another to step away from him and they do not listen, then he will grow frustrated and snappish.

He is also a curious creature, always bulging his eyes at anything he finds remotely interesting. This makes him an oddity of sorts, for when he is intrigued, Vasuki acts odd and completely smitten by whatever trinket or individual he encounters.

He is a cunning thing, mainly because he is very in tune to his instincts. He has a way of being able to know right from wrong, even if he's never been in that situation before. He always seems to understand how to get out of it and manages to come up with several plans. He is also a quick-thinker. The moment something goes wrong, he can dodge or solve it. Vasuki is very academic, which assists him in these situations. He is always seen with a book or found researching something. Due to that, he has become a cunning and knowledgeable individual.

He is also affectionate, though it depends on the individual. He typically shows his love by gifting things to others, but physical touch is another way for Vasuki to express his affection. He will always tap somebody or nudge them, his way of showing them that he cares for them.

Overall, he is a good companion to have so long as there is mutual respect.

Abilities:
Darkness Manipulation
The power to generate and manipulate spiritual darkness/shadows. He can create, shape, and manipulate darkness and shadows to his will. Basically, he can manipulate shadows into images and make them do whatever he pleases.

Three-Dimensional Semi-Tangible Constructs
He can manipulate shadows to have dimension to it, though it's not very tangible to hold. He can create spheres, spikes, orbs, or other small objects that, when hitting another individual, will pass through them. It causes intense pain, but cannot physically cut anything or wound them. It moreso causes internal pain as it passes through and stuns others.

Three-Dimensional Tangible Constructs
He can manipulate shadows into becoming actual objects. One can physically hold these objects when he creates them, and they can be used to physically harm another. However, these take more effort to maintain. If concentration is broken, these objects vanish. He can also use it to create shields as defense.

Teleportation
He can teleport through darkness and shadows. This can be done whenever darkness or shadows exist. To teleport, he must enter a shadow in order to be taken to another. He cannot teleport without them. In order to be successful, he must walk into it with the destination in mind. If not, it is easy to get lost. He is able to take another individual with him so long as they remain in contact. They must be touching one another. If contact is broken, the individual can easily become lost.

Turning to Smoke
He can become a shadow himself for a brief time. He lets his body lose its tangibility to become a shadow/smoke. It's difficult to maintain this form and is best used for stealth, surprise attacks, or avoiding attacks. This form does not typically last long, so he has to be quick. It's also commonly used to flee. During this form, objects can pass through him. He will feel the pain, but they won't physically injure him.

+ Peaceful Outings: coffee shops, libraries, museums, art galleries
+ Cooking, writing, drawing
+ Mornings (he's a morning person)
+ Gifting items for others
+ Psychological Thrillers
+ True crime documentaries
+ Literature

Dislikes:
+ Clutter, he's a neat freak
+ Individuals touching his personal items
+ Bad book endings
+ Yoga
+ Chaos and aggression
+ When somebody pries
+ Arrogance/cockiness
-

Strengths:
+ Speed, stamina, agility
+ His dragon form for obvious reasons
+ His mind
+ His knowledge
+ His abilities, for obvious reasons

Weaknesses:
+ Lack of strength in his human form.
+ Broken horn in his dragon form = lack of defense.
+ His helmet (if he loses it he lacks confidence and cannot protect himself as well).
+ Slight blindness upon the burned side of his face = easier to strike down
+ The burn scar on his cheek, it's a sensitive spot with no scales.
+ His abilities are very draining. Each one has its own disadvantage and he cannot use them as often as he would like. If he overdoes it, it has the ability to make him sick, faint, or worst case scenario, may lead to death.
+ He does not have full control of his powers still. This means that he can be sloppy or out of control. This is dangerous for both himself and others.
+ He's weaker during the daytime given the fact that, well, he's a darkness dragon.
+Heat makes him sloppier. He thrives in colder settings.

Relationship Status: Taken by Mira. Like he said, when he sees something he likes, he goes after it.

Crush: Mira
Kin: Open

Parents are unknown. Vasuki grew up an orphan.

Affiliations:

Mira [Girlfriend] ~ Mira is one whom Vasuki is most comfortable with. He confides in her and trusts her wholeheartedly. When he is feeling anxious, she is the first individual that he goes to. He knows that he can say anything to her and would bask in her presence for eternity if he could. When he's bored, she's the first person he goes to and bothers. When he's not, he still follows after her like a lost puppy. When Mira is near, it is most likely that Vasuki is as well.

Other: Credit for the first image goes to Mikimu on TH. Credit for the second image goes to SpaceshipEarth on TH. The character belongs to myself and is not free to use.

Edited at October 12, 2023 10:50 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Two Worlds Collide | Supernatural & Human Rp | Open!October 12, 2023 10:32 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Grade 11 Male Supernatural Student

Name:
Nicknames:
Species:
The Legendary Phoenix
Appearance:

When you look at this young man, you first notice his boyish face. The soft roundness of it, not to mention the full cheekbones with his rounded and soft cheeks. One's that easily grow rosy at the slightest flirt towards him - or, from embarrassment or anger ; the cheeks seeming to puff up when he's angry. Now he has a rather small button nose ; with a slightly wider nose bridge - one that scrunches up in when disgusted with someone or something, and that wrinkles up confusion, almost like a rabbit - it's quite adorable to see, and he gets teased about it quite often. His lips are full and plump ; almost in a permanent pout, they look rather kissable and one would have to be a fool to not have at least wondered what a kiss from his lips are like. His lips are two-toned ; with the top lip being a rich brown color with a slightly whitish-tan outline and the bottom lip having a slightly lighter brown tone - yet, it being a pinkish-red hue in the middle. He is also known to chew his lips as a nervous gesture or chew the inside of his cheeks ; you'll find he has rather good liking teeth - possibly a slight overbite but overall they're healthy. Everything about his face just screams soft and delicate, not to mention he has such smooth skin with hardly any acne or blemishes. Of course when eating too much sugar or sweets, it gives him cursed acne. Other than that his skin for the most part is unblemished. You can also see an assortment of beauty marks lining his face and other parts of his body ; he has a small collection of beauty marks under his right eye - their being three in a little almost star shape, and then he has two semetrical ones on his cheeks and one in the left corner of his lips. Not to mention, if you were to remove his shirt, one would see a collection around his neck and chest area, and ones along his arms and back, and his thighs and others in rather intimate places.

Now if they're were a star to the features of this young boy. It would have to be his eyes. Why? Let's just say his eyes are rather . . . hypnotic, to look at.

His eyes are beyond beautiful.

They're shaped like round almonds, eyelashes long and curled, perfectly accentuating the green of irises. The rings curled around the black pupils are a brilliant lime, dusted with hues of chartreuse, emerald, and mint, streaked with the shade of moss, tints of shamrock and olive spiraling outward in the shapes of clouds, seaweed, seafoam, and pistachio tones filling what remains, all pigments coalescing to a single color: sage. An effulgent, mystifying, innately bewitching sage. Perhaps it is where his nickname comes from.

His eyes only get all the more beguiling under the lens of a camera. In nearly all photos taken of him (not many, as the man is often said to be "camera shy"), his pupils are shining a blazing gold, as if cloaked in tapetum lucidum. He is forever cursed with a red-eye effect, sometimes even his whole eyes aglow in every unnecessary attempt to immortalize his face. The aureate gleam completes a summary of his eyes: they are the very definition of komorebi—the sun filtering through the canopy of a vast forest.

This male is of rather average height, or may be considered short in the eyes of others - standing in at 171cm or 5'7 in height. Though he may be vertically challenged in some instances, this doesn't mean he doesn't carry himself with confidence and grace when the time comes for it. This height also gives him an advantage when it comes to his mobility, being able to do a wide variety of aerobatic stunts - from flipping, tumble rolls, aerial cartwheels, handstands, handsprings, to being graceful in air doing aerial silks. And because of him usually weighing in around 120-128 pounds, he's very lightweight and has a lot of agility due to training and practice in it. This lightweight and rather lithe build makes him a rather swift and speedy opponent, as opposed to someone using brute strength. His build, can be described as rather androgynous with a mainly rectangular chest and a lean and toned figure. His shoulders are slightly more narrowed, which gives his collarbone a bit more chance to shine. While he may be male he has slighty wider hips, and a bit of a dipped hips, not to mention the rather noticeable, yet - at the same time subtle curve along his hips. He has what could be described as a spoon/mango curve type body, with his waist being well defined and then having rather thick thighs, both naturally and from being active in bodily training.

Secondary Appearance:
His Phoenix Form
Personality:

When speaking to this young man, you notice his soft voice. His voice is rather mild and low, one that could easily get drowned out in a crowd of loud and rambunctious folk. However, when needed their is commanding tone behind it - one that if he chooses to inspires fear. Now when he speaks, you can note the elegance and refinement in his words. Obvious that was born of a different social class than most, and most find this condescending - especially when paired with his patented icy facial expressions. He is always polite, and never lacking in charm or manners - and sometimes, even when not at fault, he can be apologetic ; sometimes, even, tooapologetic. You will almost never hear a single curse coming from his mouth for the most part ; only when he has absolutelyhad it with you would even such foul words leave him - not to mention he'd much rather curse you out in his head, or express his displeasure through a glare or find a refined way to insult you. He carries himself in high regard - his head held high, and purpose in his walk - and maybe a bit of rather snooty look in his face. As for his mannerisms, you can equate him to a gentleman - always polite and respectful to women ; opening doors for them, extending a hand for them to assist them down some stairs - placing a charming kiss on their hand when being introduced to them. Never belittling them or being rude - now, he would never dare strike a woman, but of course if she struck him them it is only fair he retaliates in some for ; equal rights mean equal fights, right? He takes pride in his appearance, and can be said to take a while to "primp" himself for the day ; and if he isn't well dressed then you know something is wrong.

While this young man may appear sociable at times - truth is, he rather gets nervous around large crowds, but of course due to his more stoic nature - he doesn't show this side. The only indication is that he gets a bit jittery around large crowds, and he takes to picking at his nails or scratching his skin as a nervous habit of his - and, his speech becomes more short and blunt with others, which can lead to him being viewed as dismissive or frosty with people. But for the most part he manages to keep this flaw under wraps, after all, no one should be able to pick apart his flaws. It's quite easy to say that he's not an emotional person - just from the way he behaves ; he may recieve terrible news, and have a rather basic reaction. But, no one sees him in private ; him breaking down in tears, his outbursts of anger as he unleashes his anger on his room - no, he will never let anyone see him weak or vulnerable. He will never let anyone see that their words get to him, see him cry over something that seems silly, but damnit, it wasn't to him - he's been burned before and he isn't keen on it happening again. That's why he bears an impassive face, showing weakness is a flaw - it makes you a target. This male is what can be described as a introverted extrovert, or the proper term - an ambivert. Now he has a social battery, and depending on who you are, his "battery" either charges or drains. Some people he finds exhausting and rather tries his best to avoid them - and others bring out his energy and are just refreshing to him. Now, when his battery is consumed - he finds it best to recharge alone, or with a special person. His recharging switches to what he wants ; whether it be a meditative walk through a forest, curling up in his bed with a cup of tea and a good book, or working on a sewing project - he finds time to relax and clear his mind.

As most get to know him, they can find he's very intelligent and studious. He spends copious amount of time learning and basking in knowledge - finding time to visit any insitution of education he can whether it be a library or aquarium, if it has knowledge - he's going. He's the type to spout random knowledge facts about something if his companions aren't knowedgable about it. This young man also likes theorizing and researching ; sometimes being up late into the night with his projects or studying up on a matter. Knowledge thrills and excites him, he is constantly wanting to learn more about the world and it can be said it's a thirst that's yet to quench itself. He's curious and inquisitve ; always questioning and asking about new things - but he's also one to enjoy a good theoretical debate about matters. And in this matter, it can be said he has quit the gift of gab or in layman's terms ; a silver tongue. It can be seen as both a skill and weapon ; and he can use it as both, he's good when it comes to negotiations - able to keep a calm and level head, while also being able to use his charm and wit to close a deal or propose a new one to make both parties happy. He's also not dumb, able to see a scam when presented - it takes a lot to be able to pull the wool over his eyes. Knowing how to be careful with his words, and picking and choosing them wisely - carefully crafting them and honing them to perfection and making himself heard. This is a case where his words can be commanding ; leaving little room for opposition or argument. You also find he can be a little bit of a cunning force, able to outwit and wreak havoc on opponents in the game of mental manipulation. Knowing just how to use his words, and his features to his advantage if the need arose.

When it comes to anger, this young man is either easily riled up or slow to anger. Sometimes his anger takes times to fester - until it boils over and he just explodes in anger. Most things don't anger him quickly, but to anger him quickly - one would have to be talking about his family in a distasteful manner. He is a protective force when it comes to his family - and he tolerates no slander towards them, the only person who gets to talk bad about is family is him or themself. So if you find yourself shit-talking his family, and he hears about it, you can expect a force of fury to be unleashed upon you. He doesn't care who you are, or what position you hold - you come for his family? You come for him, and you better damn well take a proper shot if you do that. Now, aside from being protective of his family, the other thing that can make him upset is if he finds out you've betrayed him or he's been used. However, for the most part he's rather calm and levelheaded - you insult him? He'll insult you right back with snark and sass, you don't like him? Fine, that doesn't matter because he's very selective on who he befriends anyway. And even then when he's upset - he tries to find outlets to diffuse his anger so it doesn't get out of control. That being him throwing himself into some research, doing some meditation in the forest, or stress cooking or baking. Just anything to take his mind off the anger and losing his cool. In times like this, he views isolation as a savior, after all he doesn't want to lose his cool for no reason or hurt someone he cares about with his anger. He is to not be disturbed at this time, or he'll be unintentionally rude to you. And that's something he doesn't want. Just give him some space and he'll be fine after a while. Once he's cooled down - he will find the person who made him angry and tell them in a calm manner, why he was angry, and if had snapped at them before he cooled down, he would give a sincere apology. Just to be short, it's quite safe to say - you never want to see this male truly angered.

Contrary to popular belief, as much of a stone bitch he can be at times - he is a romantic at heart. He finds joy in being given gifts ; from flowers to jewelry, or even trinkets that one would think are insignificant. He also loves spoiling his partner with handmade trinkets along with flowers and other gifts that he gives to show his love and favoritism towards his lover. And when they wear a gift he gave them it just makes his heart swell with joy and pride - he is very attentive to his partner, always listening to them and wanting to make them happy. He also takes care to remember their favorite things and things they like and dislike. It may seem odd for a guy to think, but he wants to be pampered - he wants flowers as much as the next girl does, and he also wants special days and moments with his lover. As cheesy as it sounds, he wants waxing poetry read to him or to be told he's the prettiest man in the world and that they're the only one his lever has eyes for. It can also be said he's rather uncommonly affectionate with them ; finding a way to simply lean against them, intertwine their fingers together, or just give them small pecks on the face. With his lover it can be said he's much more relaxed - you can see the softness of his features with them, and just the look of love and adoration in his eyes. He's also more vulnerable and might even allow his lover to see his less than perfect side. One thing can also be noted - he is a jealous and rather possessive lover, while he of course trusts his partners ; he doesn't trust strangers around them, particularly flirtatious ones. He doesn't tolerate anyone flirting with his partner - after all they are his beloved, and he will gladly fight someone about that if they don't back off. And it irks his nerves to see someone all over his partner, especially when his partner is obviously uncomfortable. Now, he isn't one to rush up and go off in a jealous tangent - no, he's much classier than that, he's the type to give subtle glares and gestures ; leaning on his lover, being even more sweet with them, or just plain out giving them a kiss. Now, if a person has a hand on his lover and they won't remove it from them - he'd gladly remove their hand himself, in the mosh painful way he can. He's more flirtatious with his lover, having sweet pet names for them and always showing how dear they are to him. He's also more softer and gentler with them, after all his a soft spot for them. Just as much as he's a jealous boy when it comes to love - he hopes they're just as jealous as him. He knows his worth and wants to be treated accordingly.

Abilities:
🔥 Immortality
🔥 Shapeshifting
🔥 Pyrokinesis
🔥 Incineration Touch
🔥 Superhuman Speed / Strength
🔥 Healing Factor / Regeneration
🔥Pyroportation
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
☽ Flowers & Anything Relating To Botany. Has A Special Love For Carnivorous Plants. Also Loves Gardening, And Getting His Hands Dirty In The Soil
☽ His Favorite Season Is Springtime ; Because Of The Songbirds & Cool Weather
☽ Has A Fondness For Snow
☽ Being In Cool & Dark Room With Complete Silence
☽ Has An Obsession With Butterflies
☽ Loves Stargazing & The Moon
☽ Reading Books In A Library & Gaining Knowledge Through Them
☽ Keeping His Skills Sharp Through Practice & Training
☽ They Are Partial To The Color Lilac
☽ His Favorite Flowers Are ; Daisies & Lotus
☽ Good Home Cooking & Baking ; They Enjoy Eating Good Food, Along With Treats. They Love Eating Spicy And Savory Food Types & For Sweets He Prefers Chocolates And Things With Cherries Or Strawberries
☽ Sewing, Embroidery & Anything Involving Needlework. They Are A Very Good Sewer & You Can Find Many Projects That They Have - Whether They Be Completed Or Discarded
☽ Dancing
☽ Music ; They Love Instruments And Can Play The Guitar, Violin, & Piano. They Also Enjoy Singing And Have A Rather Pretty Singing Voice.
☽ Meditative Walks In The Forest Or Brisk Runs To Clear His Mind
☽ Taking Naps In Comfortable Places And Basking In The Sun
☽ Gossip & Drama

Dislikes:
☾ His Naps Or Alone Time Bing Interrupted
☾ His Personal Space Being Invaded
☾ Being Called "Pretty Boy"
☾ When He's Sick, He Hates Being Coddled And Treated Delicately
☾ Those Who Abuse Their Power
☾ Absolutely Hates Hot Weather
☾ Those Who Abuse Their Power For Wrong
☾ Incompetence From Others
☾ Things Being Disorderly Or Dirty
☾ They Have An Severe Allergy To Bee Stings, Mild Seasonal Allergies. And He Has A Couple Food Allergies ; He Has A Rather Mild Allergy To Shellfish, As Long As He Takes His Medicine He'll Be Alright. Now He Has A Severe Peanut & Fish Allergy And Absolutely Cannot Have Either.
☾ People Talking About His Family In A Malicious Manner
☾ The Have A Weird Hate Of Squirrels
☾ Have A Fear Of Small Spaces
☾ Vermin, Of Any Kind - It Will Send Him Running Like A Schoolgirl
☾ Drunkards, Cheaters, & Anything Of The Sort
☾ Being Lead On Or Used In A Relationship

Strengths:
Healing, he has a vast knowledge of herbal remedies and also is able to stitch up and care for wounds and illnesses proficiently. Just needs more formal training.
Business Deals & Negotiations
Impeccable Fashion Sense & Taste
Agility & Gracefulness
His Androgynous Appearance
Master Of Disguise
Skilled In Weapon Usage: Stiletto Knives, Kunai Throwing Knives, & Usage Of Daggers
Flexibility & Aerobatic Stunts And Silks
Talented Archer : Crossbow & Longbow
Resourceful And Craftiness
Lockpicking
Stealth

Weaknesses:
Social Anxiety At Times
Insomniac
Perfectionist
Can Be Overly Critical Of Himself
Has Family Trauma/Issues
Not Quick To Trust Others
Though He's Sociable ; He Has A Certain Limit/Expection Of People Around Him
Rather Bad At Displaying Negative Emotion Outwardly & Affection Sometimes
Can Be Rather Cunning And Deceitful
He Can Hold His Liquor, But He's Rather Uncommonly Flirty And A Bit Aggressive When Drunk
Can Be A Bit Of A Diva Or Drama Queen At Times
Can Be Picky About Food & Clothing

Relationship Status:
Single, But Ready To Mingle
Crush:
Someone Has Caught His Eyes
Kin:
TBA
Affiliations:
TBA
Other:

Edited at October 13, 2023 09:54 PM by Spellbound