Wolf Play : The Lone Inn | Limited Spots | Semi-literate To Lit | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
12:50:40 Lil Techy | Techno
Tech support

I have a few

This is the adopt Emmet got:
-Click-
-Click-

And i am working on these 2:
-Click-
-Click-
 Rogue Wildfires
12:47:32 Mac and Cheese
Looking for a 1x1 RP partner! PM me
 Tech
12:46:32 
Texan
Any new art?
 technoblade
12:44:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tech Support

I am good, just trying to convince myself to get up and make something to eat.
 Tech
12:41:53 
Texan
I'm pretty good just good
How about you?
 technoblade
12:41:09 Lil Techy | Techno
hey tech support

how're ya?
 Sanania
12:40:49 San, Sangria
Lapin - I have a few times, although it eventually loads up the page I am trying to open.~
 Tech
12:40:30 
Morning Tex
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Lone Inn | Limited Spots | Semi-literate To Lit | Open!October 11, 2023 01:46 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Plot

They say fate has a funny way of bringing people people together.

A hiking instructor has gathered a group of people together to learn about the wilderness and the great outdoors - they were to have a nice week excursion in the mountains and then back down safely. The instructor is met with a colorful group of hikers and finds that some know each other and some may be complete strangers to each other. Everything is going well with the group and the hiking expedition, but something happens - a freak blizzards, one that wasn't accounted for or predicted in the forecast before hand. To make matters worse, the storm is so bad, that a lot of the hikers had to shed gear to even make it through because their load was heavy, what happens when the group stumbles upon a rather nice inn, owned by a nice family - their kids and the spouses of their children. They are greeted with warm arms and taken care of without question. It's nice to know that even strangers have such a keen sense for hospitality . . . right?

You find that their is no service fo the outside world, and you're not able to connect to the internet - and not to mention the blizzard is still raging outside . However you're greatful to be in such a large and cozy cabin, the first night goes smoothly - everything seeems normal and in order . But soon things begin to get a bit . . . odd. Like doors being locked at nighttime and creepy gifts in certain guests rooms, what does it all mean? Most find it unnerving - you must keep your wits about you if you want it out of this alive. Actually, will you make it out of this cabin alive to tell the tale or will something else happen, the choice belongs to you .

Edited at October 11, 2023 01:55 PM by Spellbound
The Lone Inn | Limited Spots | Semi-literate To Lit | Open!October 11, 2023 01:47 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
1. This will ideally be a long-term role play, so if you join I'm expecting you to join for the long haul. So I expect a rather nice actually level, I understand that real life comes first, I just would like to be informed if something comes up beforehand.
2. This will be a Literate RP. I am hoping for at least 400 words per post as a minimum standard. And of course proper grammar is a given, but I would just like for you to write as much as possible so we can keep this RP going.
3. LGBTQIA+ Characters are welcomed, and if have a problem with that then this ain't the RP for you. Flirting, kissing, and making out are allowed of course, just make sure to keep it to Eve's Guidlinws - same when it comes to violence whether it be a character death or a fight.
4. I am the RP Master, so what I says goes . I control the weather and events and if you have any ideas - run them by me first. Also I am the one who has your characters fate in my hands. I also will not tolerate OOC Drama.
5. You Are Allowed 2 Chaarcters
6. This RP is highly character and plot driven. So please don't join just to not contribute to this, that's no fun at all. Your character can and will get killed off and replaced if you are inactive for an extended period of time.
7. Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
8. No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
9. I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
10. Have Fun !
The Lone Inn | Limited Spots | Semi-literate To Lit | Open!October 11, 2023 01:49 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Roles
_________
The Group
1. Reserved [ Spellbound ]
2. Reserved [ Valravn ]
3. Reserved [ Ravenous ]
4. Reserved [ Moose ]
5. Reserved [ Crazydayz ]
6. Reserved [ The Bewitched ]
7. Reserved [ Biologist At Work ]
8. Reserved [ Overthinker 101 ]
9. Reserved [ Overthinker 101 ]
10. Reserved [ Determined_Wolf ]
The Front Desk Receptionist
[ The Daughter ]
1. Reserved [ Moose ]
Housekeeping
[ The In-Laws ]
1. Reserved ( Fiancé Of The Son ) [ The Bewitched ]
The Bartender
[ The Father ]
The Medical Personnel
[ The Son ]
1. Reserved [ Spellbound ]
The Groundskeeper
[ Unknown - Unrelated To The Family]
1. Reserved [ Valravn ]

Edited at October 13, 2023 09:45 PM by Spellbound
The Lone Inn | Limited Spots | Semi-literate To Lit | Open!October 11, 2023 01:49 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Sign-Ups
_________
The Group
Name:
Pronouns:
Reason For Joining This Hiking Expedition:
Thoughts On The Lodge & Your Hosts :
Appearance:
Personallty:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Relationship Status:
Significant Other:
Crush:
Exes:
Familial Relationships:
Affiliations:
Background:
Other
_________
The Wolfsbane Lodge Staff
Name:
Sexuality:
Pronouns:
Thoughts On Your Guests:
Your Role:
Appearance:
Personallty:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Relationship Status:
Significant Other:
Crush:
Exes:
Familial Relationships:
Affiliations:
Background:
Other:

Edited at October 11, 2023 01:53 PM by Spellbound
The Lone Inn | Limited Spots | Semi-literate To Lit | Open!October 11, 2023 01:54 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Spell! Can I reserve groundskeeper and someone in the group?

Edited at October 11, 2023 01:54 PM by Valravn
The Lone Inn | Limited Spots | Semi-literate To Lit | Open!October 11, 2023 01:55 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Of Course!
The Lone Inn | Limited Spots | Semi-literate To Lit | Open!October 11, 2023 02:26 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving a group member (this looks fun as fuck)
The Lone Inn | Limited Spots | Semi-literate To Lit | Open!October 11, 2023 02:34 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Added ^^
The Lone Inn | Limited Spots | Semi-literate To Lit | Open!October 11, 2023 04:31 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving a group member please!
The Lone Inn | Limited Spots | Semi-literate To Lit | Open!October 11, 2023 04:40 PM

Continental Wolves

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is so tempting to join but I'm not sure how busy I'll be in the next few that might cause any interruptions on my response, what's the minimum on how often we should post our replies?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us