Wolf Play : Pressure Of Golden Flames | Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
 Malcuth
12:04:17 Wander
Can we see said dog
 Tech
12:00:48 
Nez
I got a new dog *^*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Pressure Of Golden Flames | Wolf RP | Open!October 6, 2023 12:20 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Introduction

The Golden Summit Pack as had a rather complicated history. A pack born between the bond of two lovers , it seemed the picturesque start of years of love together. However that was shattered by betrayal and infidelity - the female took her pups from her treacherous lover and established herself as a ruler of her own pack. Forgetting the wrongs done to her, she welcomed strangers and those broken down and tired into her pack. She established a hierarchy within the pack that was welcomed as it brought order. Her pack grew strong both physically and mentally - those within this pack were known for both their strength and intelligence and not to mention sometimes their beauty. It is said the reason they are called the Golden Summit Pack is due to the Founder having a beautiful golden sheen to her fur. This pack came from the bottom to rise above it all and they became one of the more respected and somewhat feared packs. Their strength was in numbers and their experience and training . They were very capable wolves and could do a lot.

Pack Life was easy and understandable. They had a big domain for them to control and keep under order - so of course they made sure their wolves were well trained to defend their home. They had spacious land, luxurious den spaces, delicious food pickings , and quite frankly most understood their ranking within things. However that all was about to change - their was a Great Blaze within their territory and it scorched their home for miles on end. No one knows what started the fire but all was known was that it was devastating. Many lives were lost within that fire - including pillar high ranking members within the pack. It caused a sort of vacuum of power within the rankings since now their were spots available and this could be a chance for those at the bottom to claw their way to the top.

The worst part of this is that it is during the close of Autumn. Meaning, all the food they had in the reserves are wasted , gone. And not to mention Winter seems to be coming earlier than expected. These wolves are going to have to move quickly if they want to survive - there is patch of land on their territory on the far side of the mountain that was untouched by the flames and this is where they will are going to make their journey to . However their is one problem - a small group of Wanders have claimed this piece of land for themselves. What will happen when this pack meets this group of trespassers?

This is a time of hardship and the weight is heavy on the remaining higher ups. From scheming pack members to pesky Wanders. Will they crack under pressure or rise up to the occasion?

Edited at October 6, 2023 12:37 AM by Spellbound
Pressure Of Golden Flames | Wolf RP | Open!October 6, 2023 12:21 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 200+ words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, watermelon in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses characters will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow photos for your characters - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)

Edited at October 6, 2023 12:37 AM by Spellbound
Pressure Of Golden Flames | Wolf RP | Open!October 6, 2023 12:21 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Ranks Explained

High Emperor/Empress of the Summit
This wolf is the singular wolf in charge of the pack. They have earned this ranking through either bloodline or defeating the previous ruler in battle. They are not to be toyed with nor disrespected - to do such a thing is an insult and they have the authority and right fo punish you as they see fit, even if it is unexceptionally cruel. They hold the keys to the kingdom - be it's riches and blessings or it's desolation and curses. They are the ones who assign ranks within the pack, approves and disapprove members of the pack, banishments, organize hunts/patrols, assign mentors to the juveniles, relocation of the pack, when the pack goes to war, and many other important things within the pack. Their word is law - to disrespect them will earn you a severe punishment, and you'll never see it coming as they can punish you whenever and however they see fit. This wolf is to be addressed as,"Your Imperial Majesty." Or " Emperor/Empress"

Honorable Lord/Lady of The Bluffs
This rank is equivalent to that of a second-in-command. They are in fact the enforcer of pack law - the bringer of justice/destruction if you will. They are judge, jury, and executioner - of course at the command of their leader. This wolf deals with the internal affairs of the pack - they know everything, they find out everything , they have eyes and ears everywhere. They are the ones who deal with civil disputes and complaints and other issues within the pack - such as den space, lack of prey in a hunting ground, and small things like that. But of course they give their reports and findings to their superior for verification. They also can and will act as a stand in if their superior is unavailable or under the weather. They are extremely loyal to their leader and would not bear this position if they weren't. This wolf is usually a close friend of the the leader and has their complete trust and faith. So, to disrespect this wolf is to disrespect the leader themselves. And they have full permission to punish you as they see fit for the disrespect . After this is a wolf that the Emperor/Empress cares for dearly. You are to address this wolf as , "Your Grace."

Royal Consort
This wolf is the chosen partner of the Emperor/Empress themselves. In the case of an Emperor he may have a few chosen females as his Royal Consorts. However, it's not unheard of for an Empress to have more than one male lover , but it's not the norm. This wolf doesn't have a formal title or set tasks and duties , they are usually seen helping with The Youth or out either the Rangers or Paladins. This wolf is here as the leader's partner so they off moral support and love to their leader. They may also help them in dealing with public affairs when needed in some cases. These wolves are also the only ones to produce future rulers or heirs for the pack. They are also principle in their child's education as well. In a way this wolf hold a lot of power, they can say their lovers mind and in effect become a confidant or even advisor to their beloved. All wolves belonging to this rank are off limits and anyone caught flirting with said wolf is viewed as treasonous. After all these wolves have earned the affections of the Emperor/Empress and you do not want to incite them to a jealous rage. These wolves are to be referred to as, "Most Beloved Noble Master/Madam."

Second Ranked Consort
Unlike the Royal Consort, this wolf is the chosen partner of the Lord/Lady of the Bluffs. The Lord/Lady of the Bluffs may only ever have one partner and for them to become greedy as to want to take more is taboo and very treacherous. Much like their counterpart they don't have a formal title, just the respect that they are due for being the partner. They are moral support of their lover along with being their to help them make decisions and can give advice to their partner. They can become a confidant and advisor to their partner as well and hold some sort of sway but not as influential as the Royal Consort. They are also said to be good friends with the Royal Consort and her personal confidant at times. Anyone trying to steal this wolf form the Lord/Lady shall face the full account of their fury. This wolf is to be referred to as, "Precious Lord/Lady."

Master Chieftain/Chieftess of Beasts
This wolf is effect the war general. They are very important during times of war and combat. They keep an eye on the juveniles to see who has the makings of a Paladin and the report their findings to the Emperor/Empress. They also give their opinions on who should be paired together for mentor and mentee but of course it's up to their superior. They also perform yearly exams and tests to make sure that all wolves are in tip-top shape within the pack and see who's ready for promotion and demotion. They are to report their findings to the Emperor/Empress. They are to be referred to as "Commander General."

The Royal Paladins
These four wolves are personal attendants/ guards of the Emperor/Empress , Lord/Lady, and the Consorts. They snake etheir safety and protection, they also make sure the children of their charge are protected as well. They remain at their charge's side whenever they have an outing or are visiting another pack, they remain as their bodyguard. They are to be ready to die for the one they protect and if not they they're doing their job wrong. If their is no one for them fo protect they they are in charge of making sure the pack is well trained and the High Paladins are doing their job, and helping out where they can. They are referred to " High Lord/Lady "

The High Paladins
These three wolves are highly skilled warriors within the pack. They oversee the training of the Unranked . These wolves have been chosen for their skill as warriors and are to teach and mentor the Unraked, they report directly to Master Chief/Chieftess about the training and progress of their rookie. When they're not training their rookie, they are ether wolves who go on patrols at the command of their superiors and make sure the borders are protected. They also are assisted by the Rangers as well, considering there are so few High Paladin. They are to be referred to as "Sir" or "Dame"

Rangers
These are the bulk of the pack. The regular members if you will, they are the heart and important to the pack. These are your hunters, scouts, patrollers, and any other miscellaneous role that you can think of. They have earned their place within the pack through hard work, and have proven that they belong. They work hard and as a team, and they always make sure that morale is up because that's very important for them. They are also the ones who voice their opinions in maters that they can, and are also watched to see who has earned a way to climb up higher. They don't have a specific title.

The Unranked
These are the juveniles of the pack who have earned their spot, and they are just waiting to be assigned a rank by their superiors. Most end up becoming Rangers of the Pack and working their way up, but for some they are skilled and lucky enough to walk in the shadows and be groomed for an important role such as High Paladin or Royal Paladin if they're especially talented and skilled. It's no telling where these young wolves will go, and it's quite exciting for the pack. They must always respect their superiors and those older than them, because even if they have earned a spot it's quite easy to lose it as well.

The Youth
These are the pups of the pack. Their responsibility is just to learn and become official members of the pack. They are to be protected at all costs. They are between the ages of 0-11 months of age.

The Unmentionables
The lowest of the low. No one is to treat these wolves with kindness - they have done something to obtain this rank - whether it be offend a higher up or be a traitor. They are examples and warning for the Pack - this is what happens when you're not Loyal. They may not speak unless spoken to - and they must advert eye contant when they speak to you. They are to sleep outside and not within the Densite. NO one is to show them kindness or mercy - they may not asssociate with any other wolf - other than the fellow Unmentionables. These wolves are the ones who watch the pups whenever the Second Charge or parents cannot, and they clean the dens

Edited at October 6, 2023 12:40 AM by Spellbound
Pressure Of Golden Flames | Wolf RP | Open!October 6, 2023 12:26 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The High Empress Of The Summit
Reserved | Me

The Honorable Lady Of The Bluffs
Lilith | F | Mother

The Royal Consort
Tyr | High Hills Pack

The Second Ranked Consort
Closed For Now

Master Chieftan/Chieftess Of Beasts
Will Be Chosen In The Roleplay. See Notes

The Royal Paladins
1. Reserved | Biologist At Work
2. Reserved | Valravn
Note: Two Additional Royal Paladins Will Be Chosen In The RP.

The High Paladins
1. Reserved | M | Me
2. Reserved
Note: One Additional High Paladin Will Selected From Amongst The Rangers.

Rangers
1. Reserved

The Unranked
1. Lumi | F | The High Hills Pack
2. Vignír | M | Tenebris Umbra
3. Reserved | F | Me
4. Reserved | Valravn
5. Reserved Crazydayz

The Youth
Closed ; For Now

The Unmentionables
1. Anja | F | High Hills Pack
2. Reserved | Crazydayz

The Leader
Skoll | M | Murdering Crow

The Second-In-Command
Reserved | Me

The Subordinates
1. Reserved

Edited at October 8, 2023 06:35 PM by Spellbound
Pressure Of Golden Flames | Wolf RP | Open!October 6, 2023 12:28 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Form
Name:
Pack:
Desired Rank:
Thoughts On The Wanderers: [ Erase If Part Of The Wanderers Pack ]
Thoughts On The Golden Summit Pack: [ Erase If Part Of Golden Summit Pack ]
Appearance:
Detailed Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Relationship Status:
Mate:
Crush:
Exes:
Family Relationships / Bonds :
Offspring:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at October 6, 2023 12:43 AM by Spellbound
Pressure Of Golden Flames | Wolf RP | Open!October 6, 2023 07:01 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
`

Edited at October 8, 2023 08:00 PM by Biologist at Work
Pressure Of Golden Flames | Wolf RP | Open!October 6, 2023 07:08 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Hi! Reserving royal paladin and unranked please?

Edited at October 6, 2023 07:08 AM by Valravn
Pressure Of Golden Flames | Wolf RP | Open!October 6, 2023 11:21 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Credit to CastleGraphics@DA for Images

Name:

Tyr

Meaning “Deity or Celestial Being”

Male

Aroma:

Rain & Pine

Pack:

Golden Summit

Tyr is known for being an absolute flirt with the ladies of the pack. A tramp, if you will. He will blatantly come up and throw all sorts of one liners, compliments, and suggestive gestures to any female that catches his eye. Though, they are all hollow of meaning and will only end in the broken heart of the girl. His true affection will only be directed towards his one, true love.

On the political side of things, the male acts as though he were the second in command and not the Honorable Lord/Lady. Of course, he still gives him/her… some respect, but – as he sees it – he’s Empress’ right hand. Not him/her. If anyone should be enforcing the law, it should be him. Though, he must admit that he/she is exceptionally good at his/her job. Otherwise, everyone else (besides his beloved and a select few others) is beneath him. They’re existence is only tolerated because they serve his queen and the pack. To him, they’re simple pawns in the game of chess that is this life.

The one. The only. Royal Consort.

Desired Rank:

Content, and he is not willing to share his power with any other male.

Thoughts On The Wanderers:

They dare claim his mate’s territory as their own?! What right do they have?! His pack is the rightful owners of this land! Not them! Oh, and if they think that they can just claim this land without issue – even after the lengthy time the pack has patrolled it – then they have another thing coming.

Appearance:

༺☆༻

Tyr is a regal and powerful wolf, known for his intimidating stature amongst those of his pack. He is quite hard to miss, holding himself at 34 inches at the shoulder. He uses this height to its fullest extent as well – formulating his poster to be as, well, regal as possible. Head held high, eyes sharp and focused, legs steady and unshakable, tail in an upright position, and shoulders square. You can practically feel the dominance radiating off him with a simple glance. There is no questioning his authority around here. His lean yet muscular build just makes him all the more daunting, granting him a large sum of strength that can be seen rippling underneath his long and thick fur with every movement he makes. This muscle is especially apparent in his broad chest and impeccably sturdy legs. He, when focused, is practically a brick wall to most other wolves. They can do damage, of course, but attempting to knock him over would be futile. Combine this with his weight of 172 pounds and you have a wall of pure muscle and strife.

༺☆༻

The large wolf’s pelt is one of chilling darkness. The kind that you see only in the dead of a moonless night, where everything can see you and you can’t see them. Its shade of black almost looks cold to the touch, as though it were made of the night itself. Lighter collections of gray can be found around his back and shoulders, like the softest of moonlight filtering through the leaves of a dense forest. Some of this gray can also be found along his sides, but it is much less apparent. The brightest patch of gray accumulates right before his rump on the left side of his body, and is quite noticeable during the day where it can look almost brownish-white in complexion. A false white, if you will. Around his front paws, however, a pure form of white can be seen. It encompasses his toes in a blanket snow-white fur, going no further than the top of his toes. The fur of this shining hue is quite scattered and disconnected, having been corrupted by the eerie black of the rest of his coat. Though, his fur is not the only chilling part about this male. His eyes hold a haunting shade of pale yellowish-green, like that of a spirit. To strangers and low ranking males, these eyes are always harsh and piercing – like a wild briar out to cut through their fur if they so much as look in the wrong direction. To females he takes “interest” in, they are warm and lively. Entrancing, if you will. Like a gentle summer’s breeze whizzing through their coats just long enough to keep them cool without sapping their forms of their own body heat. And, finally, for his mate. His beloved. His one and only sun. The tone of his eyes is always warm and adoring, filled with nothing but the purest form of love. It is a sight to behold on such a dark being, even if Aouregan will be one of the only wolves to ever see it.

༺☆༻

The chilling male takes a lot of pride in upholding a pristine image. Perfect posture, chilling gaze, and a flawless coat. No mistakes. Not a hair out of place. He must remain presentable at all times. No exceptions. So, it is of no surprise that the male has great distaste towards scars. Even if they signify the life of a strong soul, they leave a disgusting stain on his beautiful pelt – tainting his near-perfect form. But of course, his hide is not completely void of them. He’s a wolf, not some pampered pet. Thankfully, most are hidden underneath his luxurious coat. Though, there are a select few that have shimmied their way out of hiding. One – a quite obvious slash of sorts – runs along his shoulders, starting at the front of his left shoulder and ending towards the back of his right one. It is rather ragged in shape, not drawing a straight line across his shoulder blades. Time has not been kind to this scar, leaving it in sight of only lookers. It’s best not to point out or get caught staring at the mark. He will not take kindly to either gesture. A second old injury is a rather small one in the form of three claw marks on his snout. Like those of a lynx or bobcat. This particular scar is one that is actually okay with. He only accepts such image-staining marks if they came from serving what he considers a greater purpose – such as protecting his mate and (very rarely) family members – which is exactly how he earned this one. The most embarrassing scar (his words) on his form is actually the smallest and least noticeable. It is nothing more than a small notch in his upper right ear. A disgrace of a scar, even more so than the largest one on his body. This one was obtained when he was pounced on by his brother as pups which is exactly why he hates it so.

༺☆༻

Tyr’s voice is quite the unforgettable one. It is impeccably smooth, with each and every word – heck, every syllable – being flawlessly connected. Its lower pitch makes it all the more memorizing, like it holds something that no other wolf could ever possess. There is no stuttering to be found in this male, even during times of intense stress. It’s as though he spoke nothing but poems every waking moment of his life. The tone of his voice always seems to hold a sense of regalness, much like his posture. Demanding attention and respect, without any room for argument. Though, this tone earns a nasty drip of venom if he is defiled – one that can poison even the most sturdy of souls. And yet, it still manages to sound cordial all the same, as though the stinging venom were nothing more than a sickening illusion. However, the most bone chilling aspect of his voice is its volume. It never raises through emotion. No, not even the most scorching of anger can get it to rise. The only thing that ever shifts is the emotion his words hold – piercing the hearts of all those that feel its wrath.

༺☆༻

Personality:

Flirtatious || Playboy || Flamboyant || Cunning || Manipulative || Loyal || Prideful || A Huge Dork || Attention Driven || Hypocrite || Perfectionist || Affectionate (Towards his Beloved only) || Just A Hair Towards The Aggressive Side (More like a full yard) || Observant || Sometimes Impatient || Can Be Stern

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. I would advise against bad mouthing my beloved, peasant. She’s not the only one who doesn’t stand for it. Just be grateful that she has much more patience than I.”

- His Beloved. His Darling, Dear.

- Attention From [Spell's Empress]

- Manipulating The Females Of The Group

- Scaring The Younger Males

- Wolves Respecting His Loved One

- Perfection, Or As Close As He Can Get To It

Dislikes:

- Those Opposed To His Beloved

- Males With Straying Eyes

- The Unmentionables (The Scum Of The Earth In His Eyes)

- Weaklings

- The Wanderers

- Scars & Injuries

Strengths:

- Smooth Talker/Good With Words

- Endurance

- Strength

- Authority/Demanding Presence

- Intimidating Stature

Weaknesses:

- Patience

- Agility

- Quick To Anger

- Perfectionist

- Those Who Can Spot His Manipulation

Relationship Status:

Taken~

Mate:

The lovely Imperial Majesty herself, [Spell's Empress]

Crush:

Who needs a crush when you’re already found love? But, it’s still [Spell's Empress], through and through.

Exes:

Possibly~

Open

Family:

Maybe an older brother?

Open

Offspring:

None… for now.

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

- Aside from simply wanting to toy with the other females of the pack (and wanting to make his adored mate jealous), Tyr has good reasons behind his flirtatious advances. If he can keep a decent chunk of the females interested in him, then he’ll have a loyal group of “fangirls” who would be willing to follow his every command just to please him. In other words, more pawns to keep his beloved [Empress] safe. <3

I’d like six slices of watermelon, please. :3~

Edited at October 6, 2023 11:22 AM by High Hills Pack
Pressure Of Golden Flames | Wolf RP | Open!October 6, 2023 11:31 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Lumi

Meaning “Snow”

2 years

Female

Pack:

Golden Summit

Lumi is most well known for her hardwork attitude and unwavering perseverance. She never gives up on anything, no matter how difficult or dangerous the task. She could have a one percent chance of survival and still charge forth without question. Experience a setback? She works around it. A brick wall was placed in front of her? She’s bursting through it. She got severely injured and has very little chance at surviving? She’s pushing through it. She’s not going to die today. No injury, illness, or loss of a loved one can stop her. Nothing can except death itself, and a swift encounter at that. Leave her on the brink and she’s bound to come back. Anything else just fuels the chilling fire of her soul. She works, she practices, and she perfects. She puts her all into everything she holds dear. And the pack knows it.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

In terms of battle, this lady is not one to trifle with. She is known to be an incredibly skilled warrior, having been able to take down some of the best within the high paladin and ranger ranks. She puts her all into each and every one of her battles, not holding back in any circumstance. Even in sparring sessions. And her blows are not to be scoffed at either. She packs a punch! Her battle skills in general are very well refined, having spent hours upon hours perfecting, modifying, and developing each and every one of her moves. She has also created some new ones, just for her liking. That way, she wouldn’t be as predictable in battle as some of her fellow fighters. After all, having uniform attacks and strategies are bound to cause trouble.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆
With the males, the wintery female is thought to be quite the catch. She is nearly impossible to nail down, having shown absolutely no interest in the attempts of others. In fact, she brushes off all of their advances and stomps out the flames of any newborn crush the minute she notices. Typically with a sarcastically sweet tone, harsh and straight forward words, and an uncaring, unbothered, and unimpressed face. Thus far, not a single soul has managed to catch her eye. Not even the males that others would consider the most desirable. If you ask her, she would say that if she were looking for a special someone (“Which I’m not, thank you very much.”), then it would have to be a wolf who is very mature and in a high position. Though, she’s willing to compromise the position if it means that he has a good personality to match her’s… unless he’s an Unmentionable in which he could only dream of having a chance.

An Unranked

Desired Rank:

Royal Paladin, but will settle for High Paladin

Thoughts On The Wanderers:

Nothing but despicable fiends, if you ask her. Breaking into another pack’s territory to claim it as their own for no reason other than easy pickings. No matter, her and the rest of the pack will make quick work of them. After all, they’re so few in numbers, it’d be wise of them to just flee. Though, not without a new tear or two to their hides of course. She’s not letting them get away without a reminder of the encounter.

Appearance:

Lumi is a rather small wolf, even if she is still growing into herself. She currently stands around 29 inches at the shoulder, and is only expected to grow an inch or two more. A sad reality for her – seeing as she would prefer a more imposing image – but she can work with it. It’s not the end of the world. She’s already got a few ideas to make up for it, after all. Matching with her short stature is a measly weight of 131 pounds. Another disgusting reality in her eyes. Though, unlike her height, she is expected to increase quite a bit in this category. Not enough to make her appear fat or lazy, but just enough to ensure that she doesn’t become a bowling pin during every battle (if not careful that is). Which is something she is absolutely looking forward to. But, do not let her size fool you. For what she lacks in size, she gains in raw power and strength. Her form is quite bulky in its build, and the muscles – although still young and underdeveloped – are rather noticeable in close proximity to her. Personally, she hopes that they would become large enough to see at a distance, but she won’t complain if they don’t. Either way, these muscular structures pack a wallop (even for an adult) and are bound to only get stronger as she ages. The most noticeable muscles are those along her shoulders, neck, head, legs, and haunches. Though, that is not to say the other regions are lacking. The legs of this female are a tad longer than those of other wolves. In certain positions, they can look rather odd. Funny, even. Though while some may laugh, she sees them as impeccably useful tools. Especially when it comes to trekking through tall snow and swimming, with swimming being the more prominent usage. Her paws have even adapted to this lifestyle and have gained some extra length to its natural webbing. The formation of her fur is simple. She dawns a medium length coat – perfect for spring and summer but often lacking for winter. Following this shorter fur trend, her cheeks are what one could consider… thin, in a way. A bit lacking in the fur department but still keeping that soft and near fluffy appearance that wolves have. Her tail, however, is quite fluffy and a bit out of place when compared to the consistency of the rest of her fur. It typically helps her to keep balance in the water when swimming, but it also makes for a comfortable pillow.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

The fur of this miniscule female contains a multitude of colors, all blended into a spectacular show of beauty. The majority of the coat takes on a white complexion – either being clear as the freshly fallen snow itself or containing a hint of a creamy tint. This cream tint mainly resides around her sides while the pure white covers her legs, underbelly, and the underside of her tail. The fur along her back is a mesh of black and the creamy white, with white still being the dominant color. This causes some interesting swirl-like patterns to form around her spine where the white tries to herd the darker like a shepherd with sheep. Particularly along her upper sides. This mess of light and dark does make its way down the upper part of her tail, ending but a few inches from the tip. From here, her fur takes on the same pure white from before – covering the tip of her tail in a permanent blanket of snow. Silvery-gray fur runs rampant around the quarreling white and black – especially around her neck, shoulders, and haunches. At times, these shades do make it appear as though the black and white unified for a split second before dividing once more. The sides of her cheeks are a muddled mix of gray and tan hairs – with the gray being the dominant hue in the scenario. The mix gives her cheeks an almost ash-brown complexion which pairs nicely with the fur of her ears and neck. This gray-tan spreads back over her neck (forming a triangle shape that contains that silvery hue) as well as towards the endings of her deep brown eyes. Her ears, they drop the gray tint the minute they connect to the creamy white of her head – taking on a pure and bright tan coat. A stripe of this very tan runs up from her pitch-black black nose, just sticking to the bridge of her muzzle. It fades out just before the eyes. Though, it can appear to be longer under right lighting.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

Seeing as she hasn’t been in many true battles, the wintery female’s pelt is mostly clear of permanent bumps, scrapes, and scars. Nearly all of those that she has earned came from a sparring session (where her opponent held just as much vigor as her) or a harsh learning experience. Then again, all her scars are lessons to her. Permanent reminders of mistakes made and information gathered. One of the lesser marks is located on her left ear. It is but a mere scratch, truthfully, but a big reminder that all wildlife should be respected. No matter how easy of a kill they appear to be. A small tooth mark-like cut can be observed on her upper right lip. A reminder of the need to calculate an opponent instead of blindly striking. The largest of scars – a ragged scratch akin to that of the claws of a predator – runs along her front right shoulder. It serves as a symbol for the need for observance. A much needed utility when living in such a dangerous world. If not alert, one is bound to perish.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

Lumi’s voice is borderline stoic at most times of the day. Especially around those outside of her main family. Very few emotions slip into her words, as though she has an iron clasp lock sealing her emotions behind a thickest of iron bars. An emotion that passes through these bars must be hot enough to melt the very lock holding them in place. A daunting task… but one not so impossible as it seems. When around family members and close friends (and just them. No one else is permitted “entry”), she allows her emotions to run freely in her words – unlocking the lock and opening the door to the barest minimum. The main emotions one will hear are those of a teasing nature. Harsh but playful all the same. They are typically accompanied by a smirk or smug expression to add on to the tone. The pitch of her voice is in the medium to high range for females – holding a feminine yet rough aspect that can be quite captivating to newcomers. Even if it does sound a tad scratchy.

Personality:

Cordial || Polite || Cold || Calculated || Cunning || Ambitious || Witty || Sarcastic || Calm || Collected || Hardworking || Perfectionist || Self Confident || Stubborn || Passionate || Feisty || High Sense Of Perseverance

“I live to serve my pack, and I will do so to my fullest extent. Nothing will stand in my way… Not even my own best friend.”

Lumi can easily be described as cordial, in some manners of the word. She is not a particularly warm or friendly wolf like its main definition. Nor is she optimistic. Rather, she strictly takes after the “polite” aspect of its meaning. Specifically when around higher ups. Not to kiss up to them in any sort of way. That’s nothing less than despicable in her eyes. Instead, she wishes to remain in their good graces and prove herself to be much unlike a certain someone in her life. Towards the lower ranks of the pack, she tends to drop this cordial aspect to some degree. While not one for pleasantries or kind gestures (around basically anyone), she does still try to be as… non confrontational as possible. Or, at least, drop her usual snarky, rude, or sarcastic tone to those she’s forced to respect unless she knows that she can get away with it.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

This wintry female acts just as cold as her chilling namesake. She lacks greatly in any form of warmth or affection, being quite cold-hearted to those outside of her circle. At times, she can be borderline emotionless – showing and feeling nothing that she does not allow herself to experience. Which is typically everything. Do not come to her with your problems or emotions. She is bound to only make them worse. With this cold exterior comes a rather calculated approach to life. Seeing as she doesn’t rely on her own emotions for judgment, she focuses on the logical and realistic outcomes of a situation to determine her course of actions. She plans out her steps days ahead of the event given that it is a predictable one, mulling over every possible obstacle, challenge, and issue that could arise. She always puts consequences first and foremost, ensuring that – whatever she did – would not result in any form of backlash. Such plans can take rather… devious or cunning paths if given the chance. Of course, they’ll never break any of the pack laws, but it is not that uncommon to see her put others down in order to achieve her goals. Unless it is someone she cares for. After all, she’s not going to stop until she reaches her goal. No matter what.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

In that regard, the female is considered to be very ambitious. She always aims for the highest of standards and will never settle for anything short of it. She doesn’t care if it costs her mentally or physically. She’s going to get there, no matter how difficult the task. Improvement is but child’s play. Setbacks are nothing more than pebbles. And challengers are nothing more than delicate flowers. Though, despite her ambitions, she is not inherently power hungry. She wants a higher up position, yes, but only the one best suited for her. She has absolutely no desire nor will to lead, so she wants nothing to do with the titles of “honorable lady” or “master chieftess.” And don’t get her started on the idea of being the Empress. Just the thought makes her shudder. For her, she sees the rank of Royal or High Paladin (moreso High Paladin than Royal) being just the right amount of power. Anything less, and she’ll be royally upset. But she won’t give up.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

While this unranked is not a fan (at all) of humor and jokes, she is impeccably good at making witty remarks at just the right moment. All of her quick remarks are – to an extent – comical and inventive. If not borderline offensive, harsh, and down right demeaning. They often voice what she actually feels or thinks, acting in place of her emotions. She rarely holds back these replies either, not having as tight of a seal on her lips as she does her emotions. But, she knows well enough to bite her tongue around the higher ups, unless they think highly of her. However, when she is not making a witty remake, she’s making sarcastic ones. These retorts are not as… inventive as her other ones – typically going along the lines of “good job, idiot” when someone does something bad or wrong, or “yes, of course we did such and such. What did you think we did?” and the like. Her sarcastic replies almost exclusively come at times of high stress. Or when she’s messing with her brother after he did or asked something stupid. But it’s not exclusive to her family. Even those of higher ranks can hear such an answer from time to time. Though, she ensures that it’s neither rude nor directed at them before doing so.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

The snow-fallen lass can be quite the calm soul at times of relative comfort – rarely expressing true anger, nervousness, or anything of the like to any one being. The strong forms of these emotions that are able to skim past her cold exterior, in particular, are what she’s able to keep bound during such moments. Such as rattling fear, crackling anger, and overwhelming sadness. Even if she may feel it, she almost never expresses it to basically anyone. Not even her own family at times. Though, she does permit her more positive emotions to take hold during this time. Just a miniscule amount, anyway. If she’s alone or only around family, that is. At these times of serenity, she is considered to be rather collected as well. It takes a lot to perturb her from her composed self at that very moment. The only thing that could possibly break her from it would be a threat to her family. But that is very much advised against unless you want to face her blinding, battle ready fury.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

The “multi-colored” female is nothing short of a hardworking wolf. She is very committed to whatever she sets her mind to, expending large quantities of energy to just one particular task at a time. Her work is always diligent and contentious, placing a great amount of care put into each and every little aspect of the assignment or project. In order for her to dub something as finished, it must be perfect – or as close to perfect one can get. There cannot be any mistake, mishap, or weakness by the end. Even a single hair out of place is enough to have her start all over again. While this is bound to one day wear her thin, it has been rather beneficial for her training. She will spend hours upon hours simply running the same technique (on her own or with others) until she sees it as flawless. If she gets up, becomes slightly unbalanced, leaves an opening, or anything of the sort, then she will not be satisfied. One such issue is costly, and she will ensure that it won’t be when the time comes to actually use it. It is not unlikely to spy her up in the early hours of the morning just repeating the same movement over and over again until she is called in for duties. It’s best if one stays with her, though. Just to make sure that she doesn’t wear herself too thin.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

If there’s one thing this female possesses, it’s self confidence. She places a lot of trust in her judgment, abilities, and skills – believing that it is nearly impossible for her to fail if she puts whole heart into something. She has great faith in her capability to conquer anything life throws at her. She is assured that she deserves better than what life has thrown at her. She is immovable in her beliefs, being assured that they are entirely correct and indisputable. And she knows exactly what she wants out of life and what to strive for – a spot among the high paladins. Few things can shake this bout of self confidence. Not even failure can shake her that much, for she is bound to jump right up and get back at it again. Though, she in no way flaunts her confidence or talents – unless she is toying with her siblings, of course – taking a bit more of a humble approach to the whole self-confident attitude. She is not invincible. She is not entirely perfect. And she is not the best. She’s young and still has a lot to learn, and she knows this. All she does is place trust in herself and her abilities.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

Virtually nothing can break the ideas, beliefs, or positions this unranked holds. She is quite set in her ways, if one thinks about it. Once she sets her mind to anything – be it an action, thought, or attitude – it may as well be a wall of steel coated in a layer of titanium. Good reasons are nothing but mere flies banging against this wall. Well constructed arguments, outflowing with logical reasonings do nothing but cause small, mendable scratches to form. The only thing possibly able to tear down the barrier is the desperation of her family. If they are fearful enough for her safety and well being… then she would at least consider changing her mind so as to not cause them anguish or worry. Otherwise, nothing will change.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

The smaller, snow-laced female holds a lot of passion in her bones. Especially towards battling and fighting techniques, which is the main driving force behind each and every one of her actions. If she doesn’t improve upon or, at the very least, utilize her battle skills in some way, then she’ll see the whole endeavor as futile and useless. She, as was already stated, focuses a lot of her time and energy into sparring, fighting, and the like. It’s essentially one of her main gimmicks at this point. The only other passion she holds (outside of family ties) is oddly swimming. But she rarely ever acknowledges it. Though, it is unwise for another to brush aside or ignore her passion for these elements of her life. She is quite the fiery canine, and is quick to earn a nasty temper for those that do so. Her near-anger typically comes in the form of snarls and snapping jaws instead of the usual emotion-filled words (as one might expect). By the end of it, she’ll either have you enjoy it too or at least accept her enjoyment of it.

⋆。°✧❅✧°。⋆

The biggest take away from this wolf is that she has an incredibly high sense of perseverance. There is not one difficulty or challenge that she won’t get around. No road block and obstacle she will not traverse. And no delay that will throw her off track. She pushes through all of it. She may be on the brink of death, bleeding out, starving, or simply trapped and she will not give in until her final breath. She just keeps on pushing. Keeps on improving. Keeps on living. Never believe her to not be returning, or to back down, or to give up. It’s not happening, and you’ll more than likely face her wrath for believing that she would. Not even death itself can stop her, for she will just come back as a ghost and finish what she started. Or, at least, that’s what she tells herself and her loved ones. In reality, that’s the only thing that could ever truly triumph over her.

- Training

- Proving Her Worth

- Water

- Winning Sparring Matches

- Patrols

- Spending Time With Friends (For Short Periods Of Time)

Dislikes:

- Messing Around

- Games

- Jokes

- Messing Up

- Her Heritage

- Traitors

Strengths:

- Physical Strength

- Speed

- Perseverance

- Fighting Skills

- Swimming

Weaknesses:

- Durability

- Temper (At Times)

- Somewhat Easy To Manipulate

- Experience

- Perfectionist Tendencies

Relationship Status:

Single

Mate:

None

Crush:

Would like some drama for this one, if anyone is interested in discuss~

Open

Exes:

Nada.

Family:

Anja – Lumi despises her mother with all her soul. She is nothing but a horrible, decrepit, monster in her eyes. A being that shouldn’t exist. If it weren’t for the fact that she was her blood-mother, she’d kill her the first chance she got. Though, if she were being honest, there is still a part of her that hopes she cares and cares for her in return…

Open

Offspring:

Nope.

Affiliations:

Would like a close friend who is aiming for the same rank as her for some drama. I’d also be willing to discuss whether or not this friend has a crush on her (given that it’s a male)~

Open

Other:

- Lumi is not exactly a loyal wolf, never giving up the whole of her to any one thing or one in general. However, she does live to serve her pack. That comes first. Not her happiness or interests.

- Although she is a skilled warrior, the wintery female is quite lacking in experience. Sure, all her training will come in handy but battles are unpredictable. They’re nothing like sparring matches where you know the other won’t hurt you or use a certain move. Out here is the real deal.

I actually used ta grow watermelons. They were so good. I wish we still had the garden for them. Otherwise, that’s over six years of experience gone ta waste.

Pressure Of Golden Flames | Wolf RP | Open!October 7, 2023 03:54 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hello! May I reserve an unmentionable and an unranked?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us