Wolf Play : A K-9s Special Bond | K-9 and Police Roleplay | Open!
Chatbox
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
 Malcuth
12:04:17 Wander
Can we see said dog
 Tech
12:00:48 
Nez
I got a new dog *^*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

A K-9s Special Bond | K-9 and Police Roleplay | Open!September 29, 2023 06:55 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
◊ | Table of Contents | ◊
==========
Rules
Plot
Role Definitions
Roles
Signup Sheets

Edited at September 29, 2023 04:39 PM by Biologist at Work
A K-9s Special Bond | K-9 and Police Roleplay | Open!September 29, 2023 06:55 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
◊ | Roleplay Rules | ◊
==========
1. Follow all WP and Eve's Rules.
2. No OP characters, every character has their flaws. Do not include Weeping Willows, Gary Sues, Mary Sues, or anything of the sort, thanks!
3. Please be active. I am expecting at least two posts at minimum a week. There is an exception of course, if you are waiting on somebody to reply you do not have to post, it is optional. If I have see you haven't posted in a week or more you will be contacted, if you still haven't posted you will be kicked out of the roleplay.
4. I am allowing you to have three characters, at most. This may change as the role play goes on.
5. Reservations last 48 hours, after that you can ask for an extension for another 12 hours. After that though your reservation will be removed.
6. This is a Semi-literate to Literate roleplay, no purple dogs with wings or anything like that.
7. Your character may become injured or even die in this roleplay, if you want to have something to do with that please contact the person you want to participate in it with and then me for permission.
8. Please use credited images, if you do not I will not accept your sheet. 3 warnings or chances and your character sheet will be completely declined.
9. I have the right to accept for deny any character as I see fit. Do not bother me about this please.
10. Please use dog breeds that are meant for police work, unless you would like they to lay around the station.
11. NPCs may be made throughout this roleplay if needed.
12. I would like at least two paragraphs for thread posts and sign up sheets, if you have read this far please put your favorite dog breed in "Other"
13. I can allow up to two scentworking dogs , (1 out of 2 taken)
14. I am allowing y'all to choose who you want your characters K-9 or Officer to be. Please just ask them first if its alright, after every slot is full and if you don't have a partner yet then I will put you with somebody to be their companion.
17. Please only use breeds that are meant to be trained as K-9s in the real world, do your research :D
18. Absolutely no oneliners, I understand writers block. Please contact me if that's something that is happening!
19. Have Fun!
(I may add more to this as needed)
==========
Original Idea From the Pack Thunder Struck and their roleplay "K-9 Police Units RP"

Edited at October 1, 2023 05:38 PM by Biologist at Work
A K-9s Special Bond | K-9 and Police Roleplay | Open!September 29, 2023 06:56 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
◊ | Plot | ◊
==========
=
The city of New York is home to some of the most notorious robbers, murderers, and gangsters in the year 2035. There have been many appearances of the villains over the past 5 or so years and they just keep on coming. Meanwhile, the Ross Haven Police Department is getting their newest recruits, the next generation of New York's police.
Along with the newcomers, multiple K-9s are being trained. The newcomers will be assigned a trained K-9 to work with and fight crime with. They will train together, whether that be bite strategies, medicine or human finding practices, or even just agility and chasing, they will train hard.
Will the new Police officers be compatible with their new K-9 companions, will they be able to stop the villains from taking over the City?

Edited at September 29, 2023 04:11 PM by Biologist at Work
A K-9s Special Bond | K-9 and Police Roleplay | Open!September 29, 2023 04:28 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
◊ | Defining The Roles | ◊
==========
=
Head Chief:
The Head Chief is pretty much the leader, or boss of Ross Haven Police Department. They set up the schedulings for training, lead most of the chases and ⁄ or fights, and they set up the K-9 to Police pairings. They are the most experienced officer, or handler in the Department. Their work is order, and if order is not followed there will be consequences.
-
The Handlers:
The Handlers have been given the special task to work with K-9 companions, they can either be newer or they might have worked at Ross Haven for a while. Either way, the handlers work with the police dogs. They train them and may participate on chases when the dog has been released. They will most likely follow the dog(s) as they run at the culprit. They are the bulk of the headquarters, they will also work as officers and arrest criminals and such.
-
The K-9s:
These dogs are incredibly useful to the Police Department. They are trained by the handlers and sometimes the regular officers. They are taught common languages, complex commands, and different attack or chase skills. Though some are trained in scentwork. Common K-9 breeds include: German Shepard, Doberman, Rottweiler, and Dutch Shepard. They are very strong dogs, meant for the task of fighting crime.
-
The Criminals:
To put it easily, these are the bad guys. They can be shoplifters, robbers, kidnappers, and even murderers. They are what the Police Station is working to fight against.

Edited at November 10, 2023 04:35 PM by Biologist at Work
A K-9s Special Bond | K-9 and Police Roleplay | Open!September 29, 2023 04:37 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
◊ | Sign Up Sheets | ◊
==========
* = Optional
Police Officers and Handlers:
Name
Sexuality*
Role
K-9* (Only if you are a Handler or the Chief)
Appearance(at least 6 sentences)
Personality (at least 6 sentences)
Strengths
Weaknesses
Likes*
Dislikes*
Relationship Status
Crush*
Significant Other*
Other
-
K-9s:
Name
Breed
Handler
Appearance
Personality
Strengths
Weaknesses
Likes*
Dislikes*
Crush*
Mate*
Other
-
Criminals:
Name
Sexuality*
Type of Criminal ( Pickpocket, Kidnapper, etc...)
Appearance
Personality
Strengths
Weaknesses
Other (Any accomplices?)

Edited at September 29, 2023 04:47 PM by Biologist at Work
A K-9s Special Bond | K-9 and Police Roleplay | Open!September 29, 2023 04:45 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
◊ | Roles | ◊
==========
Chief Officer:
Open, PM me with a roleplay example
-
Handlers:
1. Rachel 'Bear' Darci Herris|F|27|K-9: Open|Played By: 3amReign
2. Reserved for Pack Raven Wing
3. Parker Andias|F|24|K-9: Open|Played By: Raven Wing
4. Alberess 'Alber' Kramza|M|27|K-9: Open|Played By: 3amReign
5. Open
6. Open
7. Open
8. Open
9. Open
-
K-9s:
1. Shakira|F|Belgian Malinois|Played By: Me
2. Arlington|M|Rottweiler|Played By: Raven Wing
3. Reserved for Pack Raven Wing
4. Reserved for Pack Crazydayz
5. Georgia|F|Belgian Malinois|Played By: Corgerus
6. Veda|F|German Shepard|Played By: Azrael
7. Golden|F|Golden Shepard|Played By: RightWolf
8. Lady|F|Doberman|Played By: Jack O'Lantern
9. Feather|F|German Shepard|Played By: Ashing Paws
-
Criminals:
(May be NPCs)
1. Spree|M|Thief|Played By: RightWolf
2. Kaiser Dresden|M|Burglar ⁄ Pickpocket|Played By: Fangsoffire
3. Open

Edited at November 10, 2023 04:36 PM by Biologist at Work
A K-9s Special Bond | K-9 and Police Roleplay | Open!September 29, 2023 04:46 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Hi! May I reserve a canine and a handler? Actually, if you allow a dog to do scentwork then can I reserve two canines? If not then just ignore this :)

Edited at September 29, 2023 04:51 PM by Raven Wing
A K-9s Special Bond | K-9 and Police Roleplay | Open!September 29, 2023 04:48 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved! Yep, I can reserve all three^^

Edited at September 29, 2023 04:53 PM by Biologist at Work
A K-9s Special Bond | K-9 and Police Roleplay | Open!September 29, 2023 04:50 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved just in case

Edited at September 30, 2023 09:12 AM by Biologist at Work
A K-9s Special Bond | K-9 and Police Roleplay | Open!September 29, 2023 04:50 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Shakira
Breed:
Belgian Malnois
Handler:
Open!
Appearance:
The young female is a strong build dog, ready to take on her job.
Shakira is a large dog to put it simply, from the shoulder down she stands at 3'2" feet tall. She is around 5 feet long, maybe a bit longer but she has an elegant frame. The female is on the more slender side of size, she has a broad chest and strong, long legs. Her stomach is more tucked up near her back legs and underbelly. Shakira has an intimidating posture, when sitting the female looks like she is a queen looking down amongst peasants. When running this girl is even more terrifying, especially when your the one being run at.
As for her coloration, she has what is called a Mahogany coat. This is a darker shade of brown, a very rich color. Shakira's face is a very dark brown, almost black and her chin is a light tan color. Her back, tail, and legs are a mix of light, dark and neutral browns, blacks, and maybe even some tan mixed in there. Her underbelly and paws are a dark tan, creamy color like her chin.
Shakira has deep brown eyes which will look down upon those she sees as lesser than her.
Personality:
Assertive || Alert || Active || Elegant || Cold || Protective || Incredibly Smart || Skilled || Independent || Confident || Balanced || Capable || Strong-Willed || Obedient || Firm || Flexible || Honorable || Respectable || Leaderly || Aggressive || Observant || Patient || Responsive || Selfless || Caring || Serious || Tolerant || Dominating, She finds herself boss || Formal || Well-Bred || Proud || Tough on the outside, sweet and cuddly on the inside || Aloof || Blunt || She Takes her Job Very Seriously || Loyal || Respectful || She can be a bit Extreme sometimes || Possessive || Sly || Reserved || Wishful
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths:
• Bite strength, 195-200 PSI
• Speed, she can run up to 65 MPH (Though she may only go at this speed in dire need)
• Stamina, she has been known to chase or follow a suspect for more than three hours straight
• Guard Dog, she guards her handler with her life
• Intimidation, she always has a proud posture
• Controlled and Experienced
Weaknesses:
• Patience, yes she has self control but she has been known to become aggressive if provoked. Don't mess with her.
• Cuddles from her Handler, she loves.
• Selective
• Snooty and Stubborn
• A bit to energetic
• Isn't the best at scent work but is great when actually on the chase
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Possibly Open, she is selective though
Other:
Read the Rules ;)

Edited at October 6, 2023 10:03 PM by Biologist at Work