1k apples or more
top 3 explorers in whole game
 Crypto Currency
02:33:08 Ash (he/they)
God bread, what are your goals?
 technoblade
02:32:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

I can't afford to slack off now cause I am super close to my goals.
 technoblade
02:31:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

They mad i haven't been exploring much XD
 Crypto Currency
02:31:21 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I had a great teem till I up and left and they died lmao
 Crypto Currency
02:31:00 Ash (he/they)
dire, anywhere from 15-25. they start having a chance to die at 15
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:30:36 Dire, DWH
how old are they when they die?
 Amygdala
02:30:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Your wolves are ready for battle today it seems
 technoblade
02:29:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

It's fun honestly but I am so not used to PvPing
 Crypto Currency
02:29:28 Ash (he/they)
dire, when they're dead
 Crypto Currency
02:29:16 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I remember when I had those :')
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:29:10 Dire, DWH
how old until your wolves cant breed anymore?
 Amygdala
02:29:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
I think the second one looks cuter
 technoblade
02:28:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I need 18 more and do whoever ya like :D I'm just gonna cycle through my explore wolves.
 Crypto Currency
02:28:27 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Spanish word for cheese.

which to keep?
-WP Click-
or
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
No idea what that is honestly😅
 Crypto Currency
02:27:03 Ash (he/they)
Heyo Eevee :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Desolation | Dog RP | WIP, DNPSeptember 24, 2023 03:29 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Desolation
Are you ready to face the land of destruction?

Table of Contents
I. Plot & Backstory
II. RP & Outcast Rules
III. Tribe Overview
IV. Roles
V. Dominance & Pack Laws
VI. Roles List
VII. Sign Up Sheet
~~~
Cohost: Moose. Please treat her with as much respect as you would give me.
~~~
Due to there being a lot of information here, the following is the list of what should be read, skimmed, or simply referred back to over.
- General Readings: Plot, Rules, Roles, Tribe Overviews
- Sköll Readings: Sköll Tribe Laws, Dominance, & Overview
- Dawnlight Readings: Dawnlight Tribe Laws & Overview
- Skim: Backstory
- Referred Back To: Roles List, Tribe Laws

Edited at January 11, 2024 06:32 PM by High Hills Pack
Desolation | Dog RP | WIP, DNPSeptember 24, 2023 05:17 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot
The disappearance of man – now known as the Vanishing – has left many canines confused. And some heartbroken. Murmurs spread across the land like a wildfire. Questions, considerations, pondering, and… much more sinister ideas were at the center of it. Where did they go? Did they die? Surely, they didn’t leave their best friends behind. Why is there no trace of them left aside from the now dilapidated homes? If they had left in a hurry, there would have been evidence. Why did the world just so suddenly… stop? These questions plagued the mind of canines across the world – stray and pet alike. Even those who detested humans couldn’t help but ponder the matter of the situation. Though, not without an odd sort of celebration.
Confused, lost, and broken, dogs of all walks of life began to conform together in an attempt to survive. Packs soon formed from the remnants of the decimated world, melding together in various fashions and manners. Two such groups reside along the border of a small town. The Sköll Tribe and the Dawnlight Tribe. One is of strength, honor, and pride – built upon strict rules and even stricter punishments. Tradition to them is not meant to the broken and is sacred to their way of life. To live is to survive. The other tribe, however, is much to the opposite. Rules are meant to be broken and traditions are malleable. Lest they be of utmost importance that is. Danger is not a concept that they know of nor is the word “risky” within their vocabulary. After all, what’s life without a little bit of fun?
However, unbeknownst to either pack, a coup is rising. A group of dogs called the Outcasts have taken issue with the way things are run. They find the Sköll Tribe too strict and vicious, while the other too lenient and bound to collapse underneath their own lawlessness. Members of the group have begun to infiltrate the tribes while a few others stick to the outskirts of the nearby town, acting as loners while waiting for the right moment to strike.
But that is not all. Prey has become scarce, fleeing for their lives in a manner no animal has been before. They flee from the horizon which has been glowing a vibrant orange since the Vanishing. However, as of late, it has been brightening every day with that ominous orange hue. Now, even at night, the tint remains – blocking out every star in its vicinity. Yet there is no smoke, nor smell of death. The dogs do not know what this is, and they are too scared to find out. Those who have gone looking for the light’s source never come back. All they know is that it’s dangerous and growing closer by the day… Are they ready to face desolation or will they run before it is too late?

~~~

Backstory (WIP)

The Vanishing took place seven years ago during a seemingly peaceful time in human history. Wars were nonexistent, being mere notions of the past – taught to those too young to remember as a reminder of what ought not to happen. Crime was at an all time low and the criminal committing them never escaped the police for very long. But, as one would say, this was simply the calm before the storm…

No one truly knows how or why it happened. Nor precisely when. Only that it was in the dark of the night when all was wrapped in peaceful slumber. But come the first ray of the morning’s light, both pet and stray alike woke to find their human companions gone – their stuff left just as it was the night prior. It was as though they had vanished without a trace, without a warning. Pets search frantically for their life long friends while strays simply watch on in confusion. Not a trace ever came forth. The humans were gone.

{Forming of the tribes}

{Investigating The Glare}

{Outcasts}

Edited at March 17, 2024 01:55 PM by High Hills Pack
Desolation | Dog RP | WIP, DNPSeptember 24, 2023 06:07 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
General RP Rules
Follow all of Eve’s rules.
1) Post as least once a week. I would like this to be a casual yet relatively active RP in order to keep it alive.
2) This is a Semi-Literate RP, so I expect at least 150-200+ words per post. This accounts for appearances and personalities as well. But I will allow list personalities given that you have at least 15-20 aspects for it.
3) Stock images are allowed if proper credits are given and they are not hotlinked. If you don’t understand what this means, do not be afraid to ask me or Moose for help. A description must still be written. I will only accept images that come from DeviantArt or personal art (drawn/colored by or bought from a WP member). If you do not own the art yourself, the character will not be accepted.
4) There is no maximum as to how many characters one can have. However, you are limited to one high-up role for now. These include the leaders, lieutenants, lead hunter, and lead warrior.
5) Please do not make a Mary Sue, Gary Sue, Weeping Willow, or anything along these lines.
6) Since this is a semi-realistic RP, please keep your characters mostly realistic and do a little but of research into the breed(s). Show dogs cannot be mutts.
7) Please read the section of the NPC sheets that details who can and cannot control the character. Do not kill them off without permission and do not have them go against their personality. Thank you.
8) Please do not make this RP all about your character, nor a 1x1. Involve others in your responses. Your own characters cannot be mates, but I will allow familial relationships.
9) Keep everything PG-13. Cursing is allowed, but nothing over the top.
10) No OOC drama is allowed. Hate the character, not the player.
11) Death will be a central theme in the RP, especially in the latter days of it. There will be more details when the time comes, but do expect characters to die. You cannot kill off anyone else’s character without their permission.
12) Reservations last 48 hours, but can be extended given that you ask one of us first. I will only allow one extension that spans the 24 hours. Otherwise, your spot is once again free for the taking.
13) Olders dogs are allowed to have accessories, but only if they lived through the Vanishing ((7+ years old) and had an owner. Please do not make it over the top. No rainbow, spike collars, or chains of any kind.
14) Your character cannot have wolf, coyote, or fox blood within them.
15) Please check out the dominance section. No character that goes against it will be accepted.
16) Have fun!
~
General Outcast Rules
1) Do not reveal your character to be an outcast to characters outside of this group. No character besides other outsiders may know that your character is one.
2) Outcasts may fall in love with members of the pack they reside in. But this still does not grant one permission to spill the beans.
3) Outsiders can be a member of the two present packs. But they are to be newer members to that group. All Sköll Outcasts must already be within that group. Dawnlight Outcasts can either join towards the start or already be a part of it.
4) These dogs are working to break apart the packs, but that does not mean that they have to thwart them at every turn. They still have to retain trust after all.
5) No dog outside of this group is to find out about the others’ hidden role until I say it is possible. But, that being said, I do not wish for them to find out instantly. Please make the discovery gradual.
6) Your Outcast may not be a pup. I am fine with some of the Outcasts being pregnant, but no pups will be allowed in this group due to their goal. Apprentice aged dogs are allowed.
7) When reserving any Outcast spot, please include the group they are or would eventually be residing in. The leader may not be in either group.

Edited at March 17, 2024 02:02 PM by High Hills Pack
Desolation | Dog RP | WIP, DNPSeptember 24, 2023 06:24 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tribe Overview

Sköll Tribe
Being the “original” pack, the Sköll Tribe views themselves as superior to all other bands of dogs that reside in this little area. This group is viewed by others as dark, cunning, and even cruel. Their laws are strict and rigid, being unwilling or impossible to change. Most center around serving the highest ranking members within the group. Breaking what laws are laid forth in this pack is punishable by death and very rarely exile. Classes of this group are clearly divided by one’s ancestry and past residence. Former strays are seen as nobility and earn important roles. Pets, however, are seen as the scum of the earth and thus earn the lowest roles possible. The tribe’s structure is formed as such.
The Sköll Tribe is truthfully not one for superstitious or supernatural beliefs. They believe everything to be explainable by science with little if not no exceptions. To them, the world is something to be studied and seen as a sort of role model. As such, it is of no surprise that this pack all but aspires and considers themselves to be as close to wild wolves as possible with The Lupine being viewed as a direct descendent of wolves. Even if they do not hold a drop of wolf’s blood within them. Former pets & their descendents, however, are not viewed in such a light. This is due to the pampered lifestyle they or their parents once held rather than the wild born one of strays. This has led to quite a large amount of classism within the group against these individuals – with the strays taking all the higher roles and those with “pet’s blood” going no further than the lowest ranking warrior or hunter. Stray-pet mixes (mixbloods, as they are called) are in much of the same boat. They are seen as abominations and only allowed to exist in the name of serving the Lupine. Death, in the eyes of this pack, is only honorable through serving the greater good or giving your life for it. The great good being: serving the Lupine.
The Glare to the Sköll Tribe is nothing more than something with some sort of scientific explanation. Their harbored feelings for it are varying degrees of neutrality or disdain of it for varying reasons. Currently to date, there is no foolproof explanation of its existence at this point in time, just a number of theories and hypotheses surrounding it. All of which are highly debatable and hold flaws. A large portion of these theories came before what they now call the Blinded March in lue of both their blinding curiosity and the light the “wall” gives off. So, naturally, during the founding of the exploration party, their reasoning for actually participating was to find out more about this “wall of light” as some would call it. And they were willing to momentarily put aside their differences with the Dawnlight Tribe in order to find this out… as well as to prove them wrong in their own ways of thinking. But that’s neither here nor there. The Lupine at the time chose to send their lead hunter, a warrior, and a few classless to investigate. The warrior in question was one of their offspring and sibling to the present Lupine. None returned. Dawnlight was swiftly blamed for their disappearances. The only universal belief about the Glare within the tribe is that the power of the moon, which controls the ocean, would be enough to stop its motion.

Dawnlight Tribe
The Dawnlight Tribe is a mostly peaceful group who are just trying to live out their best lives. They are very carefree and lenient with their laws, essentially giving their members basically reign. Punishment is incredibly rare and is more of a slap on the paw than anything else. This group is known to be almost careless in nature, taking huge risks just for the fun of it. Yes, it may result in some injury, but what’s the harm when there’s plenty of herbs to go around. While not inherently dumb, logic and planning is not center stage here, with not much thought being put into much of anything. The majority of this pack’s members are former pets, but former strays are gladly welcome. Structure is not a concept this pack focuses on with nearly all dogs being seen as equals. Even the leaders are seen as on-par with the everyday member, just with the added bonus of instilling laws.
Ah, beliefs. Honestly, this group holds quite the number of them. Though, not so much in the “down to earth” sense. Contrary to the Sköll Tribe, the Dawnlight Tribe is much more superstitious. But they did still hold some basic worldly beliefs. Albeit simply ones. As was hinted at before, they do indeed follow the idea that a boat load of rules is bad and are just for the most power hungry of rulers. Such as The Lupine. But you’ll never hear that coming from them. Those of pet blood in this pack do live much better lives than they ever would in Sköll territory. Like mentioned earlier, they are seen as equals to former strays and their descendents. However, it goes much further than this. Where in the Sköll Tribe pets are essentially taught to see their history as something to curse, here they are actually proud of what they are and who they lost. It is not uncommon to see former pets and even their descendents outright celebrate and honor the memory of the owners they once held dear. Strays also get into the mix if it, if not to simply enjoy themselves. These celebrations are always joyous, but sorrow is still bound to be present for those who lived through the past. But, while the sorrow does sting, it does not last for long. To this tribe, death is simply another step in life – for both the deceased one and their family. When one passes on, good friends and loved ones will talk about the memories they hold of their time spent together. Very little of this time is spent mourning as they are much too happy remembering the love they got to experience.
The mystical or superstitious beliefs of this tribe are rather interesting when it comes to the Glare, holding a mix of inspiration and admiration of it. Such emotions led to the founders of the tribe actually naming their little group after the Glare due to its beauty and tranquility, and their own intrigue. As one would expect after hearing this, nearly all feelings towards it are positive with some lingering neutrality here and there. But certainly no hate towards it! Well, maybe one or two, but that’s besides the point. This blinding wall is viewed as almost a sort of guardian angel to the tribe or simply a protector. One that is looking over and enveloping them in its loving presence and tranquility in real time. While they do inherently worship it, they do see it as a part of a much larger picture. Though, that “bigger picture” varies from canine to canine. Eventually, their desire to meet this “being” had them cheerfully suggesting to the gloomy and unimpressed Sköll Tribe that it should be investigated. With the chosen Sköll members, they sent their current medic to lead the party as well as a few of their curious members. One of which was a young and adventurous apprentice. Unlike the Sköll, however, most Dawnlight members do not view the deaths of the packmates as horrible mishaps or anything of the sort. Rather, they think of these members as honorable heroes and that they were granted a great prize which prevented their return. However, the leaders seem oddly keen about upholding this belief...

Edited at January 11, 2024 06:32 PM by High Hills Pack
Desolation | Dog RP | WIP, DNPSeptember 24, 2023 08:30 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tribe Roles
Leaders
The Lupine
The head honcho of the entire show. They run the pack, dictate the every move of their subordinates, and determine what is best for their group. Their word is law and to go against it is treason – punishable by death. They do not help around camp nor get involved in everyday pack activities, often leaving it up to the lower ranks to divy up. At the end of the day, they have the final say as to who is positioned in what rank. Though, they always receive word from the head hunter and warrior of who would be best for each spot. They also oversee challenges for the lower ranks and are the one to declare who the winner is. This title is passed down through bloodlines and cannot be won through a challenge. The current Lupine is the descendant of the founder.

Sunriser & Lightstrider
The two leaders of the Dawnlight Tribe. They have the ability to make laws – given that enough of the dogs support them – and divide the responsibilities within the pack. They often get involved with daily pack activities and act almost like members with just slightly higher status. These two do not have to be mates, but are incredibly close. They care very little about what rank one is in and typically hold votes to see who everyone wants to see in that particular spot, minus the medic roles. If a leader is seen as unfit, no challenge is to occur. Rather, a vote is held and – if in the losing end – the leader or leaders are to step down. But this has never happened. The current leaders are the founders of this pack and are seven years of age or older.
Lieutenant
The second in command of the tribe and essentially the extension of the leaders. They ensure that all dogs stay in line and do as they’re instructed. Generally, the lieutenant is the one with the authority to distribute daily jobs and news. Though, they are always told by the leader what these will be. And, if one of the leaders or the leader were to die, they would take their place. Who the lieutenant is depends on the pack. The Sköll Pack always has a lieutenant who is related to the leader. Typically, it is the first born or strongest offspring of the leader which takes this spot. However, other relatives can be in this place until the pup is old enough to take over. The lieutenant of the Dawnlight Tribe, however, does not have to be related to the leaders. As long as the leaders see the fit to lead in the future, they can obtain this spot.
Medic
The healer of the tribe, and generally one of the wisest of the group. They are trained in the ways of healing and know a lot about various plants and their usage. However, do not underestimate them. Just because they walk the way of peace doesn’t mean that they cannot defend themselves. They may take mates and produce offspring.
It has been said that those of this role in the Sköll Pack have the chance ability to make predictions based upon the locations of the stars and moon by essentially reading them. Not all medics are granted this wondrous power, but the original medic certainly had it. Their predictions were always scarily accurate and it is said that they had actually predicted the Vanishing months before it occurred. But no one is quite sure how.
Medic Apprentice
A specific kind of apprentice training to become a medic. They will learn a lot about herbs, wounds, sickness, and other ailments as well as how to treat them. This apprentice starts at the same time as the others, but it takes much longer to earn their title. Any apprentice with the gift of predictions is automatically put in this spot.
Lead Warrior
The strongest and smartest fighter within the Sköll Pack. This canine is tasked with leading the other warriors into battle, doing monthly “skill checks” of the current warriors, as well as presenting and formulating battle plans to their leader in times of war. They, alongside the Lieutenant, are the ones to distribute tasks to the lower ranking warriors. Though, they more so just advise who would be best at what particular task. They are to oversee the training of new warriors and will be the one grading apprentices on their final assessment. If found worthy, they will inform the Lupine of which should earn the title of “warrior.” Pets and their descendants never make it to this spot. However, other former strays and their pure-blooded descendants can challenge for this spot. The winner of the duel is to be dubbed the new lead warrior if the Lupine sees them fit for the role.
Warriors
Members of the Sköll Tribe who have been taught the way of war. They are fighters and guards of the pack, purely “designed” to protect all those residing within the group. Especially their leader. Tasks for this section of the pack include strengthening borders, chasing off rogues, escorting hunters, and guarding the camp. Almost the entirety of this class is formulated from strays and their ancestors. Former pets and their descendants almost never make it here unless they prove themselves strong enough by besting the lead warrior in combat. They are not to kill them… but they can certainly be killed during the challenge.
Lead Hunter
The best hunter in all of the Sköll tribe. This dog is known for their impeccable tracking skills and, of course, hunting tactics. Much like the Lead Warrior, this canine will aid the Lieutenant in granting tasks to each of their subordinates – strictly on the prospect of sending the right dogs to specific areas of the territory to catch the optimal amount of prey. Former pets and their pups are not allowed to stake a claim to this role. However, challenges are open for former strays and their pure-blooded descendants. These challenges consist of who can catch the better prey item… alone.
Hunters
Members of the Sköll Tribe. As the name suggests, these are the beings who provide the pack with sustenance and ensure that the herds do not stray off their plot of land. They are to report to the lead hunter when prey becomes scarce in certain areas so as to not run the place dry. Very few pets or pups-of-pets make it here with the majority of its members being former strays and their offspring.
Classless
The lowest ranking members of the Sköll Pack. Nearly all of the pets and pet born dogs reside in the rank, no matter how hard they work as apprentices. They are considered to be the weak links within the pack and often get the least amount of food because of this. Their tasks vary heavily from day to day. They may follow warriors on patrols or even chase a herd of elk with the hunters. However, they are never given credit for anything – being used purely for another’s glory. The Lupine constantly promises them hope of rising within the ranks… but they all know it to be a farce. After all, few have done so without losing their own lives.
Members
The heart and soul of their tribe or group. They are the glue that holds things together. Their jobs range from fighting to patrolling to hunting. No one dog specializes in a particular aspect. However, this role is only found in the Dawnlight Tribe and the Outcasts.
Mothers
The pregnant or nursing females of the tribe. Or simply females that just wish to constantly care of puppies. Though, the second option is rather uncommon, especially within the Sköll Tribe where it is looked down upon.
Apprentices
The faction of the group who are training to become full fledged members of the group. They start their training at 6 months and end it when deemed ready – typically around the age of their maturity. Though, maturity depends on the breed of dog. In the Sköll Tride, they are to pass a series of tests for the respective role they have been training in. Failing these tests always results in exile.
Pups
Canines ranging from newborns to 5 month olds. The most universally protected class, even among the Loners. Though, some packs have hasher upbringings than others. For the sake of the RP, all pups must be at least three months of age or older and they cannot be orphans. I may allow for some litters in the future, but not at the start. This role is also recommended for newcomers to RPs in order to gain experience in interacting with others.
Elders
The oldest and retired members of the tribe. Their ages vary based on their breed and pedigree. For example, those with dane blood in them will be considered elders by the age of six while smaller canines can last until ten. It all depends on the dog themselves. They will never be forced to retire unless they are no longer physically fit.
Loners
These dogs are those that have decided to strike it out on their own for varying reasons. They rarely bother the resident packs and typically care little about their drama. These dogs typically have a strong yearning to be reunited with their owners and thus stick around their old homes – living on their lonesome and only leaving the safety of their “dens” when necessary.
Outcasts
Secretive class of loners. These are the dogs who have either purposely separated themselves from the tribes or have been cast out by them. While few in numbers, they are a strong group which only other loners know of. The majority of these dogs resided outside of the packs, but a few have begun to worm their way in the societies of the land. Excluding their leader that is. Their aim: tear down the very foundation of the packs. As of now, their mission is unknown to both tribes… but for how long will this remain hidden? Seeing as this role can mix with other pack roles, please put this underneath the role they have within the pack. If they are in one, that is.

Edited at March 17, 2024 02:02 PM by High Hills Pack
Desolation | Dog RP | WIP, DNPSeptember 24, 2023 09:06 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Dominance System
The Dominance System within this RolePlay is mostly a minor detail, only present in the Sköll Tribe. But, for as little as it covers it holds a great deal of power within that tribe. Besides the high ranking roles, each class will have different dominance rankings – with one being the most dominant and the last number being the least of that role being the least. This dominance has a lot of factors playing into it. For one, the most loyal of dogs or those the Lupine trusts will have a higher dominance. This means that the higher up one is, the more loyal or close they are to the leader. The second is their background. Former strays and their descendants in any class are always to be held higher than mixbloods and former pets. This means that a character who is or was born of a former pet may not have more dominance than a stray and a stray may not have less. No exceptions. Mixbloods are usually held above pets due to having some stray blood, but this is not always the case. No high-up role may be a former pet, of pet decent, or a mixblood. However, the dominance one chooses is not set. One’s character may move up or down based upon their interactions with the Lupine and other higher ups (after all parties are consulted).

Pack Laws
More may be added as time goes on.
Sköll Tribe
1. The Lupine’s word is law.

2. Any disrespect shown to the Lupine, Lieutenant, Medic, or Lead Warrior or Hunter will be punished accordingly. The loss of dominance is the most likely outcome.
3. The Medic is the word of wisdom. Their word is second only to the Lupine’s.
4. Do not cross any of the borders unless instructed to.
5. Outside relationships, especially with Dawnlight members, are strictly forbidden and are punishable by death.
6. Any member of pure stray blood found having relations with a Classless will immediately be revoked of their position and marked as a Classless themselves. Any pups produced will be allowed to live but they will not be raised by the parents.
7. No mixblood or canine of pure pet blood may hold more dominance than one of stray blood.

Dawnlight Tribe
1. No stealing from packmates.

2. No killing another dog without reason.
3. Care for your fellow packmates and live a joyous life.

Edited at March 18, 2024 12:20 PM by High Hills Pack
Desolation | Dog RP | WIP, DNPSeptember 24, 2023 09:58 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Roles List

Do not forget about the dominance system within the Sköll Tribe. Feel free to ask questions about it if confused. I understand I am not the best at explaining such mechanics. :`)

Sköll Tribe
The Lupine (0/1)
Open

Lieutenant (1/1)
Resereved For Spellbound | Stray-Blood

Medic (1/1)
Reserved For Moose | F. Stray

Medic Apprentice (1/1)
Reserved For Spell | Stray-Blood

Lead Warrior (0/1)
Open

Warriors (0/8)

3. Reserved For Me | Stray-Blood
Lead Hunter (0/1)
Open

Hunters (0/6)

6. Reserved For Moose | F. Pet
Classless (0/6)

Mothers (0/2)

Apprentices (0/5)

4. Reserved For Me | Mixblood
Pups (Three Per Mother)

Elders (0/4)

Dawnlight Tribe
Sunriser (0/1)
Open

Lightstrider (0/1)
Open

Lieutenant (1/1)
Reserved For Me | TBD

Medic (1/1)
Reserved For Spellbound | TBD

Medic Apprentice (0/1)
Open

Members (1/10)
1. Reserved For Me | Pet-Blood
Mothers (0/3)

4. [Name] | [] Years | F. Show Dog | TBD | NPC | Page []
Apprentices (0/5)

Pups (Three Per Mother)

Elders (0/2)
1. Possibly Reserved For Moose

Loners (1/6)
1. Reserved For Me | F. Pet

2. Reserved For Moose | Outcast
7. Tobi | Male | [] Years | Former Pet | Moose & Myself | NPC | Page []

Outcasts (0/8)
This role will be presented besides the character’s name under the group they reside within.
Sköll Outcasts (0/3)

Dawnlight Outcasts (0/2)
Loner Outcasts (1/3)

Edited at March 18, 2024 12:21 PM by High Hills Pack
Desolation | Dog RP | WIP, DNPSeptember 24, 2023 10:08 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Breed:
Tribe:
Dominance (Sköll Pack Only):