Wolf Play : Unlikely Allies | Sled Dog Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Unlikely Allies | Sled Dog Rp | Open!September 20, 2023 02:12 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Unlikely Allies

For years, two Sled teams have been bitter rivals, each driving the other to do better, be better. Especially over the other. In any race, where ever one is, the other is sure to be close behind. They were all content with that too, neither looking to make amends, just wanting to out perform the other team and take home the prizes.

With a new, big race looming, it looked like their rivalry was coming to a head, and they would finally be able to prove who was the better Sled team. However, fate had a different design in mind. Just weeks before the Survival Race, the two teams were involved in a terrible accident. Unfortunately for them, both teams were left incapacitated, neither able to compete with a full team in the race. All seemed lost for the team, and, with the vet and medical bills acrued, it seemed as if neither team would be able to return to the races any time soon.

That was when the mushers of the two teams came together, willing to put aside their differences, their hate for one another, in order to try and win the race and split the cash prize. It was their only hope, their only chance, to pay off the bills and be able to return to with their own teams later. Knowing it was their only chance, they reluctantly agreed, combining their remaining healthy dogs into one team under one musher. There's just one problem:

Just because the humans have put their differences aside, doesn't meant the dogs have. With the biggest race of their life ahead of them, the dogs, and their musher, will soon find out the biggest obstacle they face is nothing found on the trail, but rather, themselves.

This is a newer rp for me, that I've never been able to get off the ground. So there will be things fixed and edited throughout. It has never gotten off it's feet before, so hopefully this time is the charm.

Edited at September 20, 2023 02:15 AM by Imperial Sands
Unlikely Allies | Sled Dog Rp | Open!September 20, 2023 02:13 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of WP and Eve's Rules.
1. Be Active. This should be self explanatory.

2. There will be a character limit of 2 characters per person to start.

3. This is a Semi-Literate Rp. This needs to be shown in Sign Ups and in Rp Posts.

4. Properly Credited, Free to Use Stock are allowed to be Used for Appearance. However: You must use an image from DA. You also must include at least the size of your dog in it's appearance [so it's measurements for height and weight].

5. Since this a more Survival Based rp, you characters will get hurt, and could even die. Please be prepared for this, and willing to participate.

6. Hate the Character, not the Player. If you have an issue with someone in the rp, please Pm me.

7. For this Rp, only dog breeds or mixes that are used as Sled Dogs will be accepted. If you aren't sure, ask me. If you've read everything, tell me what your favorite sled dog movie is.

8. I will Allow for Two Wolfdogs [1 Per Team], but that is it. They have to be low content, and their dog half has to be a Sled Dog breed. You must reserve it in advance, but if you don't, and by the time you put up your form others have, I will honor the others' first.

9. Perfect Characters, Powerplaying, etc is not Accepted obviously.

10. Reservations will last 48 hours, unless an extension is approved by me.

11. Each Position on the Team is Split evenly between the two teams. So 1 Lead Dog, 1 Swing Dog, 3 Team Dogs, and 1 Wheel Dog per Team.

12. Have fun!
Unlikely Allies | Sled Dog Rp | Open!September 20, 2023 02:13 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Roleplay Information

Backstory

The rivalry between the two teams starts way back prior to the dogs, beginning originally with the mushers. They used to date in their young years during school. As things go, it was an ugly break up, and the two became viciously competitive with each other, constantly trying to outdo the other. Likely they were just trying to gain the other's attention. Either way, it motivated them to constantly do better, driving them into who they are now.

Unfortunately, the bad blood wasn't limited to the two lovers past mistakes. One race, a big one, changed everything. The teams came in first and second, and the victor was elated, the prize money would help tremendously, however, their celebration was too soon, as the second team got them Disqualified on a technical error, something small and insignificant, but it promoted the second placer to first, and disqualified the first. Unfortuantely, this left that team in a difficult place for years, scraping tooth and nail for every penny they could find and barely holding on.

But the rivalry continued until what it is today.

The Mushers

Team One:
Beckett Darvin | F | 25 Years

Team Two:
Aiden Paine | M | 25 Years

The Race

This race isn't like normal Sled Races. Instead it's a long distance survival trek. The teams start at a specifc place and must travel though unmarked wilderness to the final finish line. There are no checkpoints, with the exception of the ones teams can go to if they pull out from the race. Otherwise, the mushers and the teams are on their own. They must survive until they reach that finish line, and the projected time it takes to reach it is approximately 14 days, though that is towards the higher end. This isn't so much a race, as it is a test of survival, skill, and the team's will to live.

However, the cash prize is at $500,000, which is still a nice purse even split between two. Making the whole thing well worth for people sure they can survive.

The Role Explanations

The Positions

Lead Dogs
There are usually two Lead Dogs on each team, though a team can be lead with just one at the helm, and they are the ones who lead the teams through the races. Lead dogs often have to be intelligent, somewhat independent, have common sense, and they must be able to find the trail in harsh conditions. They are, in every sense, the bosses of the team. These dogs usually have a strong drive to run, and can make their own decisions if a command they’re given is bad.

Swing Dogs
These are the two dogs who are hitched directly behind the Lead Dogs. Their primary job is to steer the team and to make the turns/arcs and keep the team on the trail. These might also be Back up Lead dogs or Lead dogs in training too, so if needed they can lead at times. They also are dogs who have experience as Team Dogs.

Team Dogs
These are the dogs between the Swing Dogs and the Wheel Dogs, there can be anywhere from 2 to 8 team dogs on a single team, though the normal is 6. Together, they are the teams brawn, their primary job is to pull the sled and offerr muscle to the team. They the speed the team runs at too. It's not unusual to see other dogs from other positions take up Team Dog positions either.

Wheel Dogs
These are two dogs closest to the sled behind the Team Dogs. They are always some of the largest dogs on the team, and are usually the strongest of the team. They are considered the powerhouse, as they are the first to take on the brunt of the load the team is pulling, especially when going uphill. While the Lead Dogs might lead the team and everything, and the Swing Dogs are the ones who steer the team, it's the Wheel Dogs who steer the sled.

((Keep in mind I'm not a Sledding Expert, so these may not be 100% accurate.))
Unlikely Allies | Sled Dog Rp | Open!September 20, 2023 02:15 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

Lead Dogs
1. Tonrar | M | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
2. Freyja | F | The Bewitched | Pg. 2

Swing Dogs
1. Reserved for Spellbound

Team Dogs
1. Stella | F| Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
2. Reserved for Raven Wing
3. Mortimer | M | The Bewitched | Pg. 2
4. Durga | F | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
5. Reserved for Biologist at Work
6. Reserved for Crazydayz

Wheel Dogs
1. Reserved for Raven Wing
2. Reserved for Spellbound

Dogs in Blue are from Team One
Dogs in Red are from Team Two

Edited at September 22, 2023 12:59 AM by Imperial Sands

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Application Form

Name:
Original Team:
Role:
Breed:

Appearance: [Detailed Description, Stock Image with Measurements]
Personality: [Detailed Description]
Views on the Other Team?:
Crush:

Mate:
Pups:
Affiliations: [Since these dogs rival one team and work with their own, there will be detailed relationships here]
Other:

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Open!
Unlikely Allies | Sled Dog Rp | Open!September 20, 2023 02:16 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Tonrar
Meaning "Devil"
Breed:
Northern Inuit Dog
Original Team:
Two
Role:
Lead Dog
Views on the Other Team:
Tonrar genuinely hates them and wishes only the worst for them. He doesn't enjoy the idea of working together with them for this race, but since he has no choice in the matter he is trying to tolerate them. However, that is the most they could ask of him.
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to the Dearest TenebrisUmbra. She created this lovely piece of art that I now own. This is not Stock Imagery, and the character is mine and mine alone. You do not have permission to use this picture/character.

Tonrar is an athletic and lean dog, with a muscular build designed it seems for running with a sled. He stands at just about 30 inches tall at the shoulder, well within the average for his breed, with a total starting weight of about 95-100 lbs. The lowest he's ever been, which was at the end of a longer race, was at about 80 lbs, and anything less than that would have the male start appearing as malnourished. Tonrar isn't a bulky dog like other breeds are, take the Alaskan Malamute for example, they're more built for brawn and strength, whereas, while he is still strong he is built for stamina or endurance and speed. It's his staying power and ability to think well under pressure while leading his team that puts Tonrar at the head of the pack, something he is quick to remind others of. He's by no means a push over, though, in terms of strength, since he's still a large dog.

Oddly enough, despite his heritage, Tonrar looks more like a Husky than he does a Northern Inuit. Truthfully, he just looks like a really tall stereotypical black and white [or technicaly, for him, black and grey] husky. Or, to better put it, he looks like a wolf with the black and white coat of a husky. And that's what it truly is. The top half os his body is black, where as his underbelly, or the bottom half of his body, is a light grey [instead of being a true white]. For his eyes, his left eye is ice blue whereas his right eyes is a dark brown color.

The other noticable thing about Tonrar is the sheer amount of scars that cover his body. He has several across his figure, some even on his face, like the ones over his left eye. Most of these are from scuffles with other dogs who challenged him. Dogs he was quick to remind of where he stood in comparison to them.

Personality:
Aggressive || Sadistic || Snarky & Sarcastic || Volatile || Calculating || Manipulative || Vindictive || Spiteful || Demanding/Commanding || Authoritative || Greedy || Selfish || Self-Reliant || Proud || Egotistical || Ungenerous || Highly Motivated || Tempermental || Extroverted || Treacherous || Fearless || Selfish || Callous || Dangerous || Experienced || Slow to Trust/Untrustworthy to a Degree || Unpredictable

TBA

Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Pups:
Unlikely.
Affiliations:
Open - Wip
Other:

Edited at September 21, 2023 02:12 AM by Imperial Sands
Unlikely Allies | Sled Dog Rp | Open!September 20, 2023 02:16 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Stella
Meaning "Star"
3 Years
Female
Original Team:

Team One
Role:
Team Dog
Views on the Other Team:
Stella is a sweet and friendly dog, so she doesn't really have negative feelings towards anyone. She's just as likely to be their friend as anyone else.
Breed:

She's a Spitz Type Dog;
Greenland Dog Mix; Though with what is unknown.
Appearance:

Image Put Together by Me. Credit for all Stock On Image.

Stella is a smaller medium sized dog, standing at 23.5 inches tall at the shoulder, and weighing about 55 lbs normally. She resembles a Greenland Dog in terms of size, but with a build that seems to be a conglomerate of different breeds, which is true to her mixed breed nature. She could most easily be compared to a Siberian Husky or Finnish Spitz, looking like a bigger version of the latter. She appears a bit stocky, but a lot of that comes from her fur, which is longer and she has a lot of it. Stella's coloration is primarily black, with which on her neck and chest and the toes of her paws and a dark nose to match. Her eyes are both ice blue in color, signaling she definitely has some Husky in her bloodline somewhere.

Personality:

Hyperactive || Driven || A Bit Anxious/Nervous || Inexperienced || Hardworking || Self Doubting at Times || Energetic || Talkative || Extroverted || Open || Friendly || Sweet || Eager to Please || Supportive || Joyful || Competitive

TBA

Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

None
Pups:

None
Kin:
None, Possibly Open.
Affiliations:

Open - Wip!
Other:
wip

Edited at September 21, 2023 02:13 AM by Imperial Sands
Unlikely Allies | Sled Dog Rp | Open!September 20, 2023 06:56 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving a wheel from team 1 and team dog from team 2 please?

Edited at September 20, 2023 06:58 AM by Raven Wing
Unlikely Allies | Sled Dog Rp | Open!September 20, 2023 07:01 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Keres
" Destruction Of The Dead "
Original Team:
Team Two
Views on the Other Team?:
They Are Just A Means To An End. They Are Only Useful Until They're Not. She's Rather Unbothered And Apathetic Towards Them, She Only Cares For Her Team - Mainly Just Her Brother
Role:
Swing Dog
Breed:
Northern Inuit Dog
Appearance:
This Is A Stock Image. Credits To @ windfuchs on DA.
[description]
Personality:
To begin with, this female can be classified as ambivert. She likes being around others and socializing as much as she likes being in the background. She favors just listening and observing others, but she knows when she needs to speak up. She is also good at reading the room and adjusting to situations flexibily. This dame is highly intelligent and is almost always in deep thought or her mind is always full of plans and ideas. Her relationship with others can be quite complex. Rarely does she ever make the first move to introduce herself, but if she does, then something about you fascinates her or you are just rather special. She may come off as cold and uninviting when you first meet her, but if you're persistent she'll allow you to lay down next to her in silence - and if you're lucky engage in conversation. When you manage to become her true friend then she'll open up more and be more vocal around you. She is protective of her friends, and if you are trying to harm them then she will harm you. She also has a sort of intiuition about others, and if she doesn't like the vibes then she won't be messing with you.

This female has an inquisitive nature, but she burys it deep within her as she's afraid of embarrassing herself by asking dumb questions. And if she does she'll play it off with a sarcastic joke or find a way to pin it on the person she asked. However, you can't miss the twinkle of interest or curiosity and possibly the slightest tilt of her head. When she speaks, it is with elegance and her voice can be described as slightly feminine with a bit of huskiness to it. She is bold and brazen with her words, but will always retain her composure. One could be yelling at her or spewing insults and she would look at them with an unfazed nature, but the only hint of her anger would be in her eyes. When she's really agitated by you then she will snap, and it won't be in an uncontrolled rage, but a more calculated and cunning anger. She will make sure her words hurt and won't stop until she knows the wolf knows their place, and all while having her head held in a haughty manner with a condescending smirk. She may even go as far to mock you for being so rude. Don't be mistaken, if the first thing you do is try to lay a paw on her then her first instinct is to pounce on you and return the favor until she hears you begging for mercy. I guess you can say if you royally piss her off then this ice queen's sadistic side will show.

This female is quite flexible when it comes to her role in a group . She's good at receiving orders, as she'll make sure her task is done to completion and be done before time. While she respects those in charge, if she doesn't like the person or think them worthy then she will be snide and icy towards them, but she'd still do the task. However, if the superior in charge makes a stupid decision, is rude to her, or dare abuses there power she may say something and it won't be nice or she'll find a way to expose them by scheming to have them reveal their true nature. If she knows she can't call you out immediately, but she has the patience to remain quiet and observe you - and the moment she has a chance she'll rat you out. However, if their is a secretive matter going on then she'll hold it as blackmail against you unless you convince her to drop it or to join you. While being a subordinate/teammate , she is also a good leader. She isn't the best in giving motivational or optimistic speeches, but she leans toward being more realistic, but can be borderline pessimistic. If a situation is bad then she won't sugar coat it, and she despises those who sugarcoat things. She also has a commanding aura around her when she gives orders, and her tone is almost daring you to disobey or displease her. If you do then you're in for a whirlwind of hurt. When punishing other for misbehaving and disobedience she isn't one to dish out the punishment immediately but she waits for an inconvenient time to make it hurt even more. She also knows how to keep her head during trying times, and this can lead to her bottling up her emotions which can be bad for her.

This female is quite good with pups and younger folk. While she is stern and strict with them, she still encourages them to be the balls of energy they are. While she enjoys being in quiet spaces, she'll tolerate loud pups around her but if they get too annoying then she'll kindly reprimand them. Every now and then she'll relax and show off some of her own mischievous behavior around them. She desires her own children, and she would be an excellent mother in her opinion. She would be stern with her children and give them tough love, as she doesn't believe in coddling. Whenever her children are naughty she'll have specific ways to discipline them and it will always end up teaching them a valuable lesson. She also doesn't believe in someone else disciplining her child [even if they deserve it.] unless they are family or a trusted friend. She will rip the poor fool who does such a thing a new one, and then she'll discipline her own child. She also respects the offspring of others and wouldn't dare think of telling someone else's child something to do, but rather consult the parent. When it comes to love, this female isn't the best at showing it. She's more of a mixture between a tsundere and kuudere, she may be more hostile and cold towards the person she likes. It's her own insecurity and anxiety about not being good enough for them. She also may appear to not care at all but she may sometimes unknowingly slip out small words of affection or tenderness towards them. She's also a jealous type if someone is flirtimg with her crush, but she'll play it off. However it may get the best of her, afterall she is rather possessive of what she considers 'hers' whether it be a potential partner or friends and family. And again - she would do anything for them, and that includes kill.
Kin:
Tonrar Is Her Older Brother
Crush:
Who'd Be So Interesting As To Catch Her Interest?
Mate:
As If Her Dear Brother Would Let Her
Pups:
Heavens, no
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at September 20, 2023 07:04 AM by Spellbound

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us