Wolf Play : Blaze in the Fog | Superpowers Roleplay | OPEN
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:32:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

I can't afford to slack off now cause I am super close to my goals.
 technoblade
02:31:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

They mad i haven't been exploring much XD
 Crypto Currency
02:31:21 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I had a great teem till I up and left and they died lmao
 Crypto Currency
02:31:00 Ash (he/they)
dire, anywhere from 15-25. they start having a chance to die at 15
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:30:36 Dire, DWH
how old are they when they die?
 Amygdala
02:30:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Your wolves are ready for battle today it seems
 technoblade
02:29:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

It's fun honestly but I am so not used to PvPing
 Crypto Currency
02:29:28 Ash (he/they)
dire, when they're dead
 Crypto Currency
02:29:16 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I remember when I had those :')
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:29:10 Dire, DWH
how old until your wolves cant breed anymore?
 Amygdala
02:29:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
I think the second one looks cuter
 technoblade
02:28:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I need 18 more and do whoever ya like :D I'm just gonna cycle through my explore wolves.
 Crypto Currency
02:28:27 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Spanish word for cheese.

which to keep?
-WP Click-
or
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
No idea what that is honestly😅
 Crypto Currency
02:27:03 Ash (he/they)
Heyo Eevee :)
 Crypto Currency
02:26:49 Ash (he/they)
Amy, and queso
 Amygdala
02:26:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
How much wins do you need?
I can use my non boosted wolves so you finish the quest XD

Unkess you want a challenge ;P
 technoblade
02:23:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Yes! I have like 2 hours right now
 Amygdala
02:23:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi again hallow
 Hallow's Eve
02:23:10 Hallow, Eve
Howdy chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Blaze in the Fog | Superpowers Roleplay | OPENSeptember 17, 2023 01:47 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
It was the year 3072 when the first superpower was discovered from a set of triplets born within a bustling city. The first powers ever recorded even, strong enough that people feared them, but didn't feel the need to lock them up or take extreme measures.

It was the year 3090 when the first villain appeared within that very same city, and within that year the police failed to stop it. The city turned to turmoil. Nobody was safe.

It was two years later when the villain was finally stopped by one of the triplets after the youngest had died. Even as an act of revenge, they still aimed to help the people of the city. People rebuilt the city better. Bigger. The population grew, hearing of their first superhero.

It was the year 4006 when a lot more superpowers were discovered and the hero association was first born, headed by that very triplet.

Since then, heroes, vigilantes, and villains alike have run rampant within the city, all pursuing their own views of justice and revenge. The city faces turmoil in the face of villains, chaos in the face of vigilantes, and peace in the presence of their heroes. Organizations, both good and bad, new and old, have found their place within this city however one thing stays the same. It's protected under the eyes of their superheroes. Things may seem the same as the olden times at first glance, but unlike when the first hero association was first made with the intent to save and protect the people, the hero system now has become corrupt beyond recognition. A corruption that sits so deep that it's affected the higher powers of the organization who once promised a just system and pure intention. A corruption that's so hidden that even the eyes of the public and intelligence of the government don't even realize the terrible safety oversight and selfish desires of those working there. Of course, this isn't to say all heroes are bad and out for glory, but the public will believe what they want, and that's that all heroes are the same. People who possess the power to protect and defend them from threats.

Heroes and villains and even vigilantes know the true story, however. The job is no longer about saving lives and protecting the people from world changing threats, but instead competing for glory, fame, publicity, and a good image in the eyes of the public while people without a voice are forced to suffer the consequences of their reckless actions. There is no true justice with a rule like this one. That is why newly certified hero Adelaide has had enough of the systems bullcrap, and within a week of working for the agency has decided to bring together all three of the sides to resolve this fucking issue that nobody else seems to have the backbone to do. Seriously, this is ridiculous. And sad. And maybe a little bit infuriating. Whether you're a hero or a vigilante or a villain, you know the true story, even if you don't want to accept it. And now is the time to act. Will you join Adelaide in trying to change the system once and for all in an all or nothing effort, keep your head down, or persist with the way things are? Now is the time. Make your decision.

Edited at September 18, 2023 02:20 AM by Raven Wing
Blaze in the Fog | Superpowers Roleplay | OPENSeptember 18, 2023 01:48 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- R U L E S -

- This is a LITERATE ROLEPLAY [400+ words per post] Please make sure this is reflected in your roleplay form
- - - _ - - -
- 3 characters max per person, try not to take all of the high ranked positions with your characters
- - - _ - - -
- Balance out your superpowers!!! Keep the advantages and disadvantages clear to read and balanced out. If you're unsure, just PM me
- - - _ - - -
- I am giving you full creative liberty with superpowers! Go absolutely crazy, as long as they stay adequately balanced! They can be physical such as wings, supernatural like fire, etc etc. The sky is the limit here :)
- - - _ - - -
- Keep things as realistic as you can! While this is a superpower roleplay I ask you don't do anything too extreme with your characters appearances or abilities. Stick to proper heights and colors please unless it's a power related thing
- - - _ - - -
- LGBTQ+ is encouraged and welcome here!
- - - _ - - -
- No mary or gary sues, your character isn't invincible nor will they land every hit or dodge every attack. Everyone has flaws
- - - _ - - -
- Keep things PG 13!
- - - _ - - -
- Swearing is allowed but don't do it every single sentence
- - - _ - - -
- All characters must be 16+ in this toleplay. Younger people are vigilantes and villains and heroes but for the purpose of the storyline I'm setting the limit there
- - - _ - - -
- Drama within the roleplay only! Be respectful and kind to your fellow roleplayers. If you have a problem with someone then PM me so we can work it out
- - - _ - - -
- If you're reading this then put what your character thinks of you in other, I'm curious haha. Not a "I'm checking to see if you read the rules thing" just a general thing that I think would be cool to see. I lied. It is a thing where I'm checking to see if people are reading the rules. Read them.
- - - _ - - -
- Be active! Don't just sign-up and then disappear, that's unfair to everyone else. Notify me if you want to drop the roleplay or won't be on for a while, Otherwise I will open your spot back up to others within a week of inactivity
- - - _ - - -
- Reservations last for 48 hours and start as soon as you post your roleplay form. I will PM you with a 5 hour warning and if needed can get a 12 hour extension once
- - - _ - - -
- If you have any questions about this roleplay then PM me, I'll respond to the best of my ability
- - - _ - - -
- Have fun!
- - - _ - - -
- I reserve the right to decline a roleplay form if they do not meet the roleplays standards or violate any of these rules
- - - _ - - -
- You have three chances to fix your roleplay form before that and any other of your forms are unaccepted within this roleplay

Edited at September 18, 2023 02:23 AM by Raven Wing
Blaze in the Fog | Superpowers Roleplay | OPENSeptember 18, 2023 01:52 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- T H E | C I T Y -
Wip
Woah so cool
-
- T H E | H E R O | A S S O C I A T I O N -
Wip
The very same association founded by one of the triplets now turned to corruption and ruin
-
- O P E R A T I O N | B L A Z E -
Wip
The name of the operation Adelaide has started in order to change the hero system back to its former glory once and for all. It's all or nothing.
-
- T H E | L A W S -
Wip
The rules of the world, what will get you arrested basically
-
- S U P E R P O W E R S -
Wip
Regulations, first forming, schools

Edited at September 18, 2023 02:20 AM by Raven Wing
Blaze in the Fog | Superpowers Roleplay | OPENSeptember 18, 2023 01:56 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- R O L E S -

The Hero Association
*Director [0/1]
The person pulling all of the strings. They are the head evil, nurturing all of the corruption within the association and encouraging the current predicament
-
*Chairman [0/1]
The second in command. They regulate who gets in and who doesn't and is under the rule of the Director
-
*Heroes [Unlimited]
People 20+ in age who work under the hero association. While most are corrupt, only out for the fame and glory, a few keep to their honest morals and original intent. To protect and save. Some are in Operation Blaze, while others are fully against it or haven't even heard of the movement
-
-
-
-
-
*Interns [Unlimited]
People 16-20 years of age who are interning in the hero association to see if this is something they'd be interested in pursuing. They are all under the mentorship of a high ranked hero. Whether they are in or have even heard of Operation Blaze is up to you
- Connor Ryn Tuulikki - Male - 19 - lil.n3kos
- reserved for Crazydayz
-
-
-

Operation Blaze
*Leaders [2/3]
Two others alongside Addie who lead the operation in hopes of changing the hero system once and for all. These three are fully dedicated to the movement. Each person is from a different side. Addie is the hero representative. Inessa is the Vigilante representative. There is no villain representative yet
- reserved for Raven Wing
- reserved for Cereal
-
*Heroes [0/5]
Heroes who have joined Operation Blaze in hope of changing the hero systems laws once and for all. If they have any other reasons or ulterior motives, that is up to you
-
-
-
-
-
*Villains [0/5]
Villains who have joined Operation Blaze in hope of changing the hero systems laws once and for all. If they have any other reasons or ulterior motives, that is up to you
-
-
-
-
-
*Vigilantes [1/5]
Vigilantes who have joined Operation Blaze in hope of changing the hero systems laws once and for all. If they have any other reasons or ulterior motives, that is up to you
- reserved for Raven Wing
-
-
-
-

Free Runners
*Heroes [0/3]
Heroes who are not apart of Operation Blaze nor are apart of any kind of group or association. They save and protect on their own free will, but still have a license to pursue heroism
-
-
-
*Villains [0/3]
Villains who are not apart of Operation Blaze nor are apart of any kind of group or association. They commit crimes both big and small on their own free will. Their motives are up to you
-
-
-
*Vigilantes [1/3]
Vigilantes who are not apart of Operation Blaze nor are apart of any kind of group or association. They save, protect, cause chaos, and destruction on their own free will. However unlike heroes they do not have a license to pursue heroism, and unlike villains they for the line of both sides. Most are morally grey and do things that will benefit them, however their motives and who they are are up to you
- Maeve Hall - Female - 16 - Crazydayz
-
-

Edited at September 24, 2023 08:08 PM by Raven Wing
Blaze in the Fog | Superpowers Roleplay | OPENSeptember 18, 2023 02:15 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- S I G N - U P | F O R M -

Full Name -
Preferred Name(s) -
Nickname(s) -
Undercover Name -
Age [16+] -
Gender -
Pronouns -
Sexual Orientation -
Hero Association / Operation Blaze / Free Runner? -
Position within Group -
Civilian Appearance -
Undercover Appearance -
Personality -
Physical disabilities (if any) -
Mental disabilities (if any) -
Motives for being a hero / villain / vigilante -
Have they heard of Operation Blaze? If so, thoughts? -
Super Power(s) [MAX OF 3 - Describe how it works, advantages, and disadvantages - KEEP THINGS BALANCED] -
Dislikes
-
Strengths
-
Weaknesses
-
Fears
-
Crush -
Dating -
Significant Other -
Kin -
Backstory -
Other -

Edited at September 18, 2023 03:28 AM by Raven Wing
Blaze in the Fog | Superpowers Roleplay | OPENSeptember 18, 2023 02:19 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Wip

Full Name
Adelaide Montiez King
-
Preferred Name(s)
Addie
-
Nickname(s)
N/A
-
Undercover Name
Hawthorne
-
-
-
Pronouns
She / They
-
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
-
Hero Association / Operation Blaze / Free Runner?
Operation Blaze
-
Position within Group
Hero Leader
-
Civilian Appearance
Wings!
Jacket
Light scarf
Light Brown hair
Long
Usually tied into a ponytail
Freckles
-
Undercover Appearance -
Still has wings!
Gas mask
Hair is in a messy bun
-
Personality -
Headstrong, enthusiastic, stubborn, empathetic, honest, a little standoffish, both an extrovert and an introvert, little awkward, likes people, strong morals, expresses what she's thinking with a little prodding, loyal, holds grudges, sceptical, determined, brave, reckless, high energy, misses some social cues
-
Physical disabilities (if any) -
Her flight feathers are gone from her wings and her walk has a slight limp on the right leg
-
Mental disabilities (if any) -
N/A
-
Motives for being a hero / villain / vigilante -
Have they heard of Operation Blaze? If so, thoughts? -
-
Super Power(s)
- Flight! But she can't actually fly D: her flight feathers are gone because of an accident so she's been reduced to the status of a chicken LMAO
- Fire!!!!! Arsonist time. A little ironic considering her name is a plant
-
Dislikes
-
Strengths
-
Weaknesses
-
Fears
-
Crush
N/A
-
Dating
Open! PM me
-
Significant Other
N/A
-
Kin
Benson Pontiez King - Father
Audrey King - Mother
Mila Vostias King - Older Sister [trans mtf]
-
Backstory -
-
Other -
Honestly speaking, if Addie met me she would think I'm a total wimp LMAO but I'd like to think she would accept me as a casual friend nevertheless

Edited at September 18, 2023 05:23 PM by Raven Wing
Blaze in the Fog | Superpowers Roleplay | OPENSeptember 18, 2023 03:20 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a spot as a Free runner vigilante? I'm a sucker for these kinds of plot-lines
Blaze in the Fog | Superpowers Roleplay | OPENSeptember 18, 2023 03:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

. //~ Connor Ryn Tuulikki ~//.

College Student – 19yo – He/Him (male) -- Gay (Closeted) --

Under Cover Life: “Chloroforms Playdate”

Connor has only recently been participating in undercover work. He is an intern with The Hero Association. He was put up to this job by his family of heroes. His father was famous prior to dying at the hands of a villain. His mother has been pressuring Connor ever since. Connors powers are closer to his mother however he’s her only son. Connors sisters are all far older than him and have moved far from here. He has no joy with his undercover life only saving others to help benefit his mother. His undercover outfit shows his distaste for the hero's representing himself as a poison to the world. He wears his hair in a messy bun with a purple tie. When he is using magic, his left eye glows a toxic purple. With his odd natural color, he covers his right eye while undercover to not make his natural eye color very noticeable. To cover the eye, he uses a black eye patch with see through straps. The patch was shaped as a skull.

For his outfit he wears a shirt of a band in the local city called Mad House. The shirt has their band name below a circle with the singer standing on the edge of a building to represent su!cide. The shirt has a hood on the back and is far oversized for Connor tucked into a checkered purple and black belt holding his midnight jeans.

Most heroes get fed up with Connors remarks. At times Connor has been reprimanded by the director for disrespecting the companies' beliefs. Connor toes the line of being kicked off the Association without much care for his job. Connor is skilled in his powers but is willing to question the societal view on villainy. He refuses to do work he sees as unjust. His hero's name fits him Chloroform is a type of poison used to make people pass out. He calls his powers a dollhouse as he views magic as controlling and forceful.

Chloroform is not a loved hero as his father was, instead he a face used by the locals to riot for equality. Whether Chloroform approves of this is up in the air.

Appearance:

Connor has a slim figure leaning to his mental abilities rather than his physical inabilities. He’s far below average height, 5’4, only weighing 125 lbs. His face is oval shaped with a sharp jaw line. His skin was a cool olive littered with tanned freckles. Most of the freckles accumulated on his rosy cheeks though some are on his chest and shoulders. His natural eyes are quite abnormal, being a nearly unnatural bright green. This color makes his eyes sharp as daggers and gives the illusion of power. Yet the longer you look into them you can peer into his soul seeing a mix of rage and fear.

His hair falls bit past his shoulders in a light brown similar to milk chocolate. He normally ties it in a ponytail or leaves it down. His hair falls into his face with uncut bangs.

For dressing Connor similar to his Chloroform outfit attempts to make statements. His outfits outside of professional areas contain images of mental issues. He does make up at times his most common being a sfx slit on his throat. At times he does outfits representing gender inequality wearing traditional female outfits with fake stitches across his mouth.

However, if you see Connor in school or at work, you’d never recognize him as the man wearing those absurd outfits as he takes pride in professionalism outside if being a hero.

Personality:

Unlike you’d assume by his outfits he’s not loud on his beliefs. As even he doesn’t know exactly how he feels politically. Connor is a social person and loves to talk to others taking pride in his abilities in science, mathematics, and writing. Connor enjoys working with others and helping others in a non-heroic way. He is a team worker and dislikes being in the spotlight. He is more into benefitting others than himself.

The only time Connor runs from others is when he falls in love. He sees himself as logical. Love, however, isn’t logical. Love is just chemical and isn’t real. Or so he insists. Connor refuses to accept that he falls in love with his fear of being out of control. He is defensive and doesn’t allow others to be anything more than beneficiaries. He lives in a mindset of distrust after a messy childhood. Pushing anyone more than friends into a box.

Connor is a nervous reck. With his hatred of love and emotions he fails to hide them. He thinks that no one can read him all though in reality he’s easy to read. You can tell by his face how he feels toward everything and everyone. His habit of going red in the face definitely does not help this fact.

Connor is a bit shard with a tendency to be quite rude and cut to the chase of a situation. He’s not rude per say but he is not sensitive.

Operation Blaze:

Connor is knowledgeable on Operation Blaze. He prefers Blazes operation from the hell that in modern day heroism. He less avoids joining for an unknown reason. He feels he’d be little help for the cause with his lack of respect for heroism in general. He may join later in this story however is not involved as of writing

Magical Abilities and Weaknesses:

The power of Connor is his ability to speak with the dark and light. Connor is able to manipulate all realities within the air. His magic can manipulate evil, neutral and good spirits as he wishes. However, these spirits can refuse his orders as they are their own beings. With this magic he can also manipulate the land in a similar way to ear control however his control warps the land via spiritual magic. This magic in itself is powerful; however, it comes with many downsides such as possible possession, spirits asking him for magical gain or even being attacked by dark spirits. He has training with this magic.

Other than this Connor has magic that prevents his mind from being read by any being that is not dead. This magic does not impact him but does protect him

Self-Healing this magic only works on himself; he can heal himself from inflicted wounds. This doesn’t remove infection or poison infliction. Causes loss of energy.

Skills and Weaknesses:

-As mentioned, Connor is extremely intelligence. This is especially important with his ability to complete puzzles and riddles.

-Never trusts others, this gets him into danger as he will not ask for help

-Lock picker and pick pocketing. He has a large ability in robbing areas without others knowledge.

-Physically weak. Connor cannot escape being held down or being fought and is rather easy to hurt if given the chance

-Technological abilities. He is a coder and can easily read code.

-Poor with guns and knives

-Disarming ability. Unable to use guns and knives, he has learned how to disarm unskilled users.

Backstory:

His father passed a bit after he was born. He was neglected quite a lot as a child as his sister was in or entering high school and his mother's grieving caused her to deal with depression. By the time Connor was seven he learned to get food from the store with money his mom forgot. By nine he began pickpocketing. Connor grew up being his own parent, only relying on himself. He only relied on his ability to lie and cheat for years. By the time he was a teen he was top of his class. Education came easy to him. However, the lack of family impacted his view of the world causing his hatred for trusting. His mind was his power not anything anyone else could give him.

Crush? Looking for someone to add this to? If interested, please pm me.
Dating/ significate other? No one perhaps in the story.
Kin? None atm

Other: I think Connor would see irl me as a friend. Idk.
Also! I am looking for characters to interact with Connor. Especially villains since Connor is not very interested in being a hero, I feel some good drama could go on with his anti-hero mindset. Perhaps a lover drama? If you think our character may line up well just lmk via dm or whatever, I would appreciate it :)

Blaze in the Fog | Superpowers Roleplay | OPENSeptember 18, 2023 04:08 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Absolutely!

Crazydayz said:
May I reserve a spot as a Free runner vigilante? I'm a sucker for these kinds of plot-lines

Blaze in the Fog | Superpowers Roleplay | OPENSeptember 18, 2023 04:47 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res leader for Operations Blaze? <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us