Wolf Play : Lycan Moon | Revamped | Lycan/Human Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:32:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

I can't afford to slack off now cause I am super close to my goals.
 technoblade
02:31:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

They mad i haven't been exploring much XD
 Crypto Currency
02:31:21 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I had a great teem till I up and left and they died lmao
 Crypto Currency
02:31:00 Ash (he/they)
dire, anywhere from 15-25. they start having a chance to die at 15
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:30:36 Dire, DWH
how old are they when they die?
 Amygdala
02:30:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Your wolves are ready for battle today it seems
 technoblade
02:29:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

It's fun honestly but I am so not used to PvPing
 Crypto Currency
02:29:28 Ash (he/they)
dire, when they're dead
 Crypto Currency
02:29:16 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I remember when I had those :')
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:29:10 Dire, DWH
how old until your wolves cant breed anymore?
 Amygdala
02:29:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
I think the second one looks cuter
 technoblade
02:28:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I need 18 more and do whoever ya like :D I'm just gonna cycle through my explore wolves.
 Crypto Currency
02:28:27 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Spanish word for cheese.

which to keep?
-WP Click-
or
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
No idea what that is honestly😅
 Crypto Currency
02:27:03 Ash (he/they)
Heyo Eevee :)
 Crypto Currency
02:26:49 Ash (he/they)
Amy, and queso
 Amygdala
02:26:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
How much wins do you need?
I can use my non boosted wolves so you finish the quest XD

Unkess you want a challenge ;P
 technoblade
02:23:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Yes! I have like 2 hours right now
 Amygdala
02:23:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi again hallow
 Hallow's Eve
02:23:10 Hallow, Eve
Howdy chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Lycan Moon | Revamped | Lycan/Human Rp | Open!September 17, 2023 12:59 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lycan Moon
This is not the same Rp it was, so if you were in it before please read again as I've changed the plot. A lot. Kind of.

For the Crescent Falls pack, it is a joyous time to be celebrating. Known as arguably the strongest, biggest, and wealthiest pack in North America, they often have eyes on them. To them, their reputation, their image, is everything, and that is no truer today as it was yesterday. For nearly a decade the pack has been waiting for the Alphas' oldest heir to ascend to his place as the new Alpha and take over, leading in their stead. However, his absolutely blatant refusal to take a mate, and thus take the preverbial throne, has left the bitter taste of disapproval in everyone's mouths.

After turning 26, and no closer to settling down than he was at 18, the Crescent Falls Alphas have decided to take matters into their own hands in the most elaborate display of extravagance and power possible and force his hand. It has been announced that the Heir will finally be taking his place at the helm of the Crescent Falls Pack, with his new mate alongside him. Who is the lucky girl you might ask? Well that hasn't actually been decided yet, instead the entire week leading up to the Inaugeration Ceremony will be used to find their heir a mate. They've decided to hold a week long celebration, inviting all the packs to attend, especially the elligible members, human and lycan alike.

The Alphas have made it clear that their son will be getting married at the end of the week, and this is a time to celebrate and build new foundations. Surely if they foster an environment of fun and romance their son will have no choice but to choose a maiden for himself. Heck, now would be an opportunity like no other for others to also choose mates, since this is the first time in a very long time so many members of different packs have been in one place. Who knows what will happen by the end of the week. Though it does seem that one thing is certain: By the end of the week there will be a new Alpha of the Crescent Falls Pack.

This is an Rp Designed for Romance and Drama, which we all know I love. There isn't a massive huge plot, but we can create one out of all the drama and subplots.

I hope you all have fun!

Edited at September 17, 2023 02:03 AM by Imperial Sands
Lycan Moon | Revamped | Lycan/Human Rp | Open!September 17, 2023 01:17 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of WP's and Eve's Rules.
1. Be Active. I think this is pretty self explanatory by now.

2. Semi-Literacy is the Minimum. 2+ Paragraphs for Rp Posts and Descriptions for Sign Ups.

3. No Perfect Characters, Godmodding, Powerplaying, etc. etc.

4. Follow WP's Rules in Terms of Images, if I find people are breaking them, I won't allow them anymore.

5. Four Character Limit Per Person For Now. This is Subject to Change Though.

7. Reservations Last Three Days. But then they will be removed if not finished.

8. Be Unique. Be Creative. Have fun. This Rp is just for us to have fun with as much drama in rp as possible.

9. Romance is going to be BIG in this Rp. So no Romance between your own characters unless it's a plot device and temporary. Things like Exes, Hook Ups, or Flings are okay though.

10. If you've read everything put your favorite color in the form for your first character.

11. I reserve the right to deny applications for any reason for this Rp. Typically I will let you know why I've denied one if you ask, but do not expect me to walk you through or hold your hand about fixing it. I will let you try to fix it though.

12. Ask before seriously killing or injuring another character not your own. They are not yours to control, and you need to ask permission.

13. Have fun!

Im lazy. This is all I got for Rules.

Rules for the Packs
Most of these are Unspoken Rules, but still followed.

1. Infidelity among mates is very, very frowned upon and generally not accepted in Lycan Society. They don't care if you're not mated, but if you are? You will likely become an outcast, pariah, etc.

2. Alphas are not supposed to mate with humans. They're supposed to choose another Lycan to keep the bloodline strong. This is unspoken but incredibly strict about.

3. Fighting between different packs during events like this is forbidden as it could result in an all out war. So during things like this, it's like neutral ground, and someone who picks a fight with a wolf from another pack could have severe punishment for it.

4. Heirs have to have a mate before they can take over as Alpha, which means every Alpha needs a Luna to take over.
Lycan Moon | Revamped | Lycan/Human Rp | Open!September 17, 2023 01:47 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Lycans

Not to be confused with werewolves, or wolf shifters, Lycans are a much older species rumored to have been what Wolf Shifters originated from. In fact, it's said that Werewolves are just Lycans with such diluted bloodlines that they no longer are monstrous, but instead only turn into wolves. Eventually, it's said, they'll lose the ability to do even that. So, to refer to a Lycan as a werewolf would be considered an insult, and highly not recommended.

The Lycans are a Bi-pedaled, Monstrous wolf that is far more beast than it is man or wolf. Capable of great feats of both strength and violence, they are the nightmarish fuel behind the warnings parents give their kids about not walking through the woods at night alone. They’re practically designed for violence and chaos, built more like bears than wolves. However, great power comes with great struggle [you thought I was gonna say the Spiderman line didn’t you?], and the Lycans struggle greatly with control. They can turn at any time, though it’s more common at night, and even more so the fuller the moon is, however, they are far more slaves to the moon and their emotions than their werewolf counterparts. Meaning, during the full moon they give over to their feral side almost completely [sometimes entirely]. Lycans never have full control, no matter how old they are, so they have to be mindful of things because they will eventually turn, whether it’s due to emotions or the moon.

Lycans can be born or turned, however, it's been discovered that Lycans born tend to be bigger, stronger, and overall more dominant than those turned. This isn't always the case, but it does seem to be the general outcome. There also seems to be a bit of sexual dimorphism in Lycans, with typically males being the larger and strong ones, and females being their smaller and leaner counterparts. As with everything, this isn't always the case, but the usual case.

They're absolutely the things of nightmares though. With their monstrous appearance, and builds of up to 7'10" tall, and weight of easily double a human, Lycans are not push overs.

Lycan Strengths & Weaknesses to Keep in Mind

Lycans are well known to have Supernatural Strength. They're strong enough to basically throw cars for reference, and are Stronger than other supernatural species, including most Types of Vampires. They also have Superhuman Speed and Agility, though they typically aren't as fast as they are strong. However, the faster a lycan is, typically the less of a powerhouse they are. They're fast enough to contend with some vampires, but not all. They also have Enhanced & Heightened Reflexes, Stamina, and Senses, even beyond that of a normal wolf. Lycans also all have Superhuman Healing & Durability, so they're better able to take hits, and can heal from most wounds. They also heal rather quickly with bone breaks taking about a day on average. They aren't immortal, but their ability to heal makes it difficult for them to die, as well as it does seem to prolong their lifespan since their cells heal so well.

Of course, they aren't invincible, and have their fair share of weaknesses too. For one, the legend of Silver being deadly to werewolves is true. Silver inflicted wounds take longer to heal, by a good bit, about 50% longer than normal wounds, but they can take even longer than that. This also applies to when Liquid Silver gets in the blood, and a high enough dosage can be lethal. Wolfsbane is also a weakness for the wolves, with different methods of it being used having different effects. Depending on how it's used dictates what it does. Powdered Wolfsbane is a Sedative, whereas the Physical Flower itself acts like an allergic reaction almost, causing the pain, redness, and hives if on the skin. If ingested, the wolf will get violently sick for a period of time. Typically it isn't lethal, unless it's a very large dose, or used to weaken over time. Obviously things like Decapitation and Heart Injuries or Removal are completely and 100% lethal to pretty much everything. There is also the fact that when wolves have been forced to shift due to a loss of control, especially on a full moon, they've become Feral Minded. So they cannot think rationally or strategically when they are in this mindset. This makes them both extremely dangerous and unpredictable, but they also cannot come up with coherent plans to execute. So it's a double edged sword.

Lycan Pack Hierarchy

Alpha
The Leading Male of the Pack, he is responsible for making decisions regarding it and everything else involving the pack. He leads along side his mate, the Luna, but is the primary leader of the pack.

Luna/Lune
They are the Mate of the Alpha of the Pack. If he doesn't have a mate, this position is not filled. Even though they do help lead along side of him, their role is primarily to support the Alpha and help him lead, not to lead themselves. They can if anything happens to him, and does when he isn't present.

Beta
This is the Lycan who is the Second in Command of the Pack. They help the Alpha make decisions and enforce their rules and orders, and are trained to lead and take over if anything happens. Betas are easily the Alphas most trusted wolf in the pack. Whenever a new Alpha takes over, they will choose a new Beta.

Delta
This is the Third in Command of the Pack, and like the Second in Command to the Alpha, the Delta is like that for the Luna, as well as acting as her and her children's personal body guard. They aren't trained like the Beta to take over in the event something happens to the Luna, but to prevent that from happening at all costs. The Delta is chosen by either the Luna or the Alpha, or them together, so whenever there are new leads, a new Delta is chosen.

Gamma
This is the Lycan within the Pack who is considered like a Fourth in Command almost. However, they are one of the best fighters, or warriors, in the pack and ensure the entire pack receives the training they need. This position actually has to be challenged for, even if chosen by the Alpha. Basically the Challenger has to Prove they're more skilled than the current. So it doesn't change just because Alphas do.

Pack Members
These are majority of the Lycans in the pack. There are no specific ranks within this role, but all wolves are expected to pull their own weight in some form. This rank can also be held by any humans affiliated with the pack such as mates, biological or adopted offspring, etc.

Omega
This is the Lycan in the pack who is the newest, turned lycan. They aren't treated poorly, they're simply the wolf who needs to prove they're trustworthy. Once they've been an Omega for a year, or another lycan joins sooner, they'll be bumped to a regular pack mate. A pack doesn't always have an omega.

The Mate Bond
TBA
Lycan Moon | Revamped | Lycan/Human Rp | Open!September 17, 2023 01:58 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Week of Celebration
To try and cement in a new and bright future, and esnure that their son finds a mate, the Crescent Falls pack has elected to enact an entire week of celebrationt. It'll begin with the ancient tradition of the Lunar Ball, and end with the Wedding Ceremony and Inaugeration of the Heir. It has been made known to their Heir that at the end of the week if he has chosen a bride, they will choose one for him.

The Lunar Ball
The Lunar Ball is a very old, extremely old, tradition that packs used to hold to help lycans find their fated mates. As the years went on, fated mates began to fade from existence becoming rarer and rarer until it became pointless to even hold a ball since it was unlikely to happen for most. There is about a 5% chance someone has a Fated Mate, so the ball just became overall obsolete. However, the Pack has elected to bring it back for this Week of Celebration to start the whole week off on the right foot in hopes their heir will meet a fair maiden. It's the perfect way to introduce the Heir to any potential elligible maidens, as well as a good opportunity for any unmated Lycans to meet others and potentially form long lasting bonds.

Basically, though, the Lunar Ball is exactly as it sounds. A Ball that is hosted where everything is decorated to perfection and extravagently, and people dress to the nines in formal wear. They put on their best clothes and their best faces in hopes of winning over others for the purposes of attracting not only mates but possible future alliances. No expense goes unpaid for an event such as this, and it is an experience those who attend will remember for the rest of their lives.

It is important to note that for this ball it is Only the unmated Lycans attending. This is so that focus is on having fun, letting inhibitions go, and getting to know one another so that the heir can decide from all the fair maidens there which ones he'd like to get to know.

Other Festivities
Send me Ideas.
Here are some things I'm considering:
1. Masqeurade Ball [For all the Invited Parties, not just Unmated]
2. A Bonfire & Fireworks Celebration

The Wedding
Its the Wedding of the Crescent Falls Heir and his newly chosen Mate. Once they are married it will go on like any wedding and into a reception to celebrate. Super Romantic. It would be a shame if someone would... I don't know... object.

The Inaugeration
On the Very Last Day of the Week, well, technically, day 8, the Alpha's Heir and his New Mate will be ascended to their new rightful place as the new Alpha and Luna of the Crescent Falls Pack. Once the inaugeration is completed, they will once again celebrate, as well as this will be the time for Alphas of other packs to approach the alpha and offer tribute, and try to negotiate being allies, etc.

I'm lazy, I'll obviously add more later.
Lycan Moon | Revamped | Lycan/Human Rp | Open!September 17, 2023 02:01 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Spots

The Crescent Falls Pack
1. Harune Argante | M | Heir | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
2. Klotho Argante | F | Heiress | Polly | Pg. 2

3. Calypso Hawthorne | F | Healer | The Bewitched | Pg. 4
4. Grayson Willington | M | Pack Member | FrostyK | Pg. 2
5. Laika Herriman | F | Pack Member | Mother | Pg. 4
6. Sorin Romanescu | M | Pack Member | Cereal | Pg. 3

Other Packs
1. Elowen Evenfall | F | Shaman's Apprentice | Cassiopeia Pack | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
2. Roxanne Cardona | F | Beta | Golden Cornucopia Pack | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 2
3. Elias Sauvac | M | Beta | Mors Omina | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
5. Victoria O'Connor | F | Alpha's Heir | Gealach Pack | FrostyK | Pg. 2
6. Miyazaki Hideyoshi | M | Pack Member | The Imperials | Cereal | Pg. 3
7. Tarhunz Holzer | M | Beta | Nightshade Pack | Polly | Pg. 4
8. Mekanani Ellingboe | M | Beta | Crescent Moon Pack| Spellbound | Pg. 2
8. Damien Letum | M | Mors Omina | Alpha Heir | Bewitched | Pg. 3
9. Arianthiri Renaud-Walker | F | Member | Nightshade Pack | Imperial Sands | Pg. 3
10. Ezra Coville | M | Gamma | Mors Omina |Mother | Pg. 4

Nomadic Lycans
1. Evelynn Fiorisce | F | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 2
3. Konane Kariuki | F | Polly | Pg. 3
4. Ademetus Athanasiou | M | Moose | Pg. 4

Gender Ratio
Male : Female : Other
10 : 9 : 0

The Main Pack in this Rp are the Crescent Falls Pack [I'm going hard on the Moon theme can you tell?]. However, packs across the world are invited, so if you want your wolf from a different pack, simply fill that information in on the form where it belongs.

Edited at September 25, 2023 10:42 AM by Imperial Sands
Lycan Moon | Revamped | Lycan/Human Rp | Open!September 17, 2023 02:02 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Full Name:
Goes By:
Pack:
Species: [Lycan or Human]
Appearance:
Personality:
Relationship Status:
Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Note: If you are making a wolf from a pack other than the main one, come up with a pack name and put that in the "Pack" section. Understand that once you make an outside pack, others can make wolves for it too.
Lycan Moon | Revamped | Lycan/Human Rp | Open!September 17, 2023 02:03 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
While this isn't finished, it is open.

Lycan Moon | Revamped | Lycan/Human Rp | Open!September 17, 2023 02:04 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Full Name:

Elowen Lilavati Evenfall
Goes By:

El/Elle, Lo/Low, Wen, Lila,
22 Years
Female
Sexuality:

Bisexual.
Pack:

Cassiopeia Pack

Shaman's Apprentice
Species:
Lycan
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Malachitinous @ Picrew.me

Elowen is a woman who catches the eyes of the room where ever she goes. For some it's the tall, 5'10" build with athletic and supple muscling and the contours of her physque. For others it's the almost unnatural white blonde tone of hair that falls past her shoulders in luscious waves. Some might even say it's the pale, mint color of her eyes or the way she holds herself and the way she walks.

The woman has long, toned legs, and are, without a doubt, one of her best physical features. She's very modelesque in appearance, tall and almost willowy in build, but not quite as thin as models are. Her shoulders are a bit on the wider side with a full bossom like a C. She likes to joke that all her assets went to one location, and it wasn't her rear. She isn't the most physically fit, not super jacked, instead she's an even mix of muscle and softness like iron and silk, both of have it's place. Elowen has nimble arms, with slim hands and manicured fingers. Her wider shoulders are attached to a delicate neck, and defined collarbones. Like her hands, her feet are slim, average in size, about 8.5 in most shoes, and her toes are painted.

Elowen's face could be something that is considerably beautiful, pleasing to look at even. Her face is oval in shape, with the contours of it being elegant and almost statuesque. Her skin tone is a pale olive color that is cool in tone. She has high and visible cheek bones that could cut glass, but their look is softened since her cheeks aren't very hollow. Her lips are full, bottom and top, with only a slightly pronounced cupid's bow. She has a small nose that is slightly snubbed at the end, with a septum piercing through it. Her eyes are very almond shaped, with thick, but groomed eyebrows above them. Her eyes are a pale minty blue-green color. From her head falls long locks of blonde hair so pale it looks white. Her hair is naturally thick and on the wavy side, giving that perfect elegant wave that she uses for most of her appearances. It reaches down to just a bit before her waist, and she works hard to keep it healthy and in good condition.

Personality:

Poised || Elegant || Refined || Graceful || Well Mannered || Observant || Intelligent || Calm || Level Headed || Respectful & Respectable || Passive || Almost Demure || Modest || Upright || Honest || Impeccable || Agreeable || Articulate || Gracius || Hardworking || Attentive || Charming || Courteous || Perceptive || Dedicated || Practical || Disciplined || Eloquent || Reliable || Steady & Stable || Aloof || Stoic || A Bit Naive || Bossy at Times || Proud || Rigid || Indifferent || Patient

Relationship Status:

Technically Single.
However, due to her rank and her pack's beliefs, she is never to have mate.
Crush:

None
Mate:

None
Kin:

Possibly Open
Affiliations:

Open - WIP
Other:
Wip
Lycan Moon | Revamped | Lycan/Human Rp | Open!September 17, 2023 02:04 AM

Spellbound