Wolf Play : Trickless | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | O P E N
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Trickless | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | O P E NSeptember 10, 2023 03:12 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- P L O T -
The year is 3062. The world has confirmed into a dystopian society after a series of long wars and suffering, and a new decree has just been made to the people under the rule of a new tyrant. After the killing of the last leader due to a group of trained and abused dogs, the first decree put in place is that the owning or even housing of a dog in any way shape or form has become forbidden. Anyone who does not conform to the new rule will be suspected of being a rebel, interrogated, and imprisoned. But where do the dogs go? Well, what better place to abandon a dog than the junkyard a few hundred miles away from the city? There's just one problem that the abandoned dogs who have all banded together to try and survive now face.

A pack of strays have already called this place home, and they are not too keen on sharing anytime soon especially considering how puppy season is right around the corner. The junkyard may be big enough for one pack, but two growing packs will pose a greater struggle in the finding of food and resources that they all need to survive. The walls outside of the junkyard promise almost assured death, with patrols guarding the outskirts of the city in a very wide perimeter that passes this place quite often, and the law that promises to kill them on sight is certainly no help either. Neither group is willing to budge from the possibly last safe haven for them in this growing dystopian world. Even with the possibility of creating a fragile consensus between them and finding a middle ground, time and space are both short, and tempers even shorter. Where are you in this conflict?

Edited at September 10, 2023 03:45 PM by Raven Wing
Trickless | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | O P E NSeptember 10, 2023 04:00 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- R U L E S -

- This is a LITERATE ROLEPLAY [300+ words per post] Please make sure this is reflected in your roleplay form
- - - _ - - -
- 4 characters max per person, try not to take all of the high ranked positions with your characters
- - - _ - - -
- No wolf crosses! It's fun to have them, but for this roleplay stick to existing dog breeds please. Even with this being a dystopian society, stick to breeds that already exist. Don't create new breeds
- - - _ - - -
- That said, keep things realistic! Stick to proper heights, colors, appearance, etc of your dog breed(s)
- - - _ - - -
- No mary or gary sues, your character isn't invincible nor will they land every hit or dodge every attack. Everyone has flaws
- - - _ - - -
- Keep things PG 13!
- - - _ - - -
- Swearing is allowed but don't do it every single sentence
- - - _ - - -
- All pups must have at least one parent or guardian. All dogs who are pregnant or have existing offspring within the pack must have a mate
- - - _ - - -
- Drama within the roleplay only! Be respectful and kind to your fellow roleplayers. If you have a problem with someone then PM me so we can work it out
- - - _ - - -
- Be active! Don't just sign-up and then disappear, that's unfair to everyone else. Notify me if you want to drop the roleplay or won't be on for a while, Otherwise I will open your spot back up to others within a week of inactivity
- - - _ - - -
- Reservations last for 48 hours! At the 24 hour mark I will message you about your reservation if your form isn't complete yet. You may post in the sign-ups asking if you can reserve a spot again after it's expired, but you will only have 24 more hours
- - - _ - - -
- If you have any questions about this roleplay then PM me, I'll respond to the best of my ability
- - - _ - - -
- Have fun!
- - - _ - - -
- I reserve the right to decline a roleplay form if they do not meet the roleplays standards or violate any of these rules
- - - _ - - -
- You have three chances to fix your roleplay form before that and any other of your forms are unaccepted within this roleplay

Edited at September 10, 2023 07:25 PM by Raven Wing
Trickless | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | O P E NSeptember 10, 2023 04:30 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- G H O S T | P A C K | R A N K S -
The Strays

Monarch [0/1]
The leader of the pack. They make the final say and make sure everyone stays safe and survives for as long as they can. They are the ultimate authority. This position cannot be challenged for or change
- O P E N
- - -
Deputy [0/1]
The second in command within the pack, the Right paw of the Monarch. They help give advice to the lead and make sure that their word is carried out. The packs survival is upmost priority. This position cannot be challenged for or change
- O P E N
- - -
The Eclipse [0/2]
Young dogs 3 years of age or younger who have been hand picked by their respective leads because of their promise. They are to take their position should anything happen to them. These guys are usually chosen at birth, but it's not unheard of for one to be replaced. Whether they are the Monarch, Deputy, or a subordinates pup has varied. These positions cannot be challenged for, but can be replaced
The Sun [Future Monarch] - O P E N
The Moon [Future Deputy] - O P E N
- - -
Visionaries [1/6]
The dogs who act as the patrol, making sure no danger is nearby and alerting someone if there is, and as the generals who lead the fights in case there is a skirmish and the top two dogs arent there to help organize. This position can be challenged for and change
- Res for me
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- - -
Subordinates [1/12]
The bulk of the pack. They follow the lead of the higher ups and are all expected to pitch in within everyday tasks like finding food and usable resources. They are all responsible for one anothers safety and survival
- Res for me
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- - -
Pups [0/4]
The babies of the pack. These are pups who can't totally leave their mothers yet and become fully fledged members of the group. They are all 1 year old or younger and take priority to protect
* you cannot be a puppy without a guardian or parent
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N

- V I R I D I A N | P A C K | R A N K S -
The Abandoned

The Leads [1/3]
The three dogs who lead this disfunctional group. While they are more of a council who agree on a consensus on what to do in difficult places rather than the grand authority, they still call the shots and lead the way in tricky situations. The packs survival is their priority. This position can be stripped from someone via agreement between the other two leaders and majority of the guard
- Res for me
- O P E N
- O P E N
- - -
The Guard [0/8]
The more able bodied members of the pack who have more responsibility than the regular members in terms of protecting and watching over the weak, old, sickly, and young. They do not have to be the strongest, nor do they have to be the best with words. They just have to watch over and protect everyone. They are the first line of defense. This position cannot be challenged for. Rather, it is nominated to someone
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- - -
Pack Members [1/10]
The bulk of the pack. They follow the lead of the higher ups and are all expected to pitch in within everyday tasks like finding food and usable resources. They are all responsible for one anothers safety and survival
- Res for me
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N
- - -
Mothers [0/2]
Members within the pack who are either expecting pups or are nursing them. Their young haven't been weaned yet and are reliant on their mothers guidance still. Once their pups turn 1 year old they are now Pack Members once more
- O P E N
- O P E N
- - -
Pups [0/3]
Babies who aren't old enough to completely leave their mothers yet. They are all 1 year old or younger and take priority to protect
* you cannot be a puppy without a guardian or parent
- O P E N
- O P E N
- O P E N

Edited at September 10, 2023 04:55 PM by Raven Wing
Trickless | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | O P E NSeptember 10, 2023 04:35 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- T H E | J U N K Y A R D -
:V

- S I G N - U P | F O R M -

Name -
Desired Name -
Nickname(s) -
Age -
Gender -
Breed(s) (crossbreeds are allowed - NO WOLF CROSSES) -
Pack -
Ranking -
Thoughts on the other pack? -
Appearance (Be VERY CAREFUL with the images you use, failure to use something appropriate will result in an immediate denial - even with an image you still need to describe their appearance) -
Personality -
Significant Other -
Mate -
Offspring -
Kin -
Affiliations -
Other -

Edited at September 10, 2023 04:56 PM by Raven Wing
Trickless | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | O P E NSeptember 10, 2023 04:55 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award