Wolf Play : The Overthrown || Wolf RP || Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

The Overthrown || Wolf RP || Open!September 10, 2023 01:41 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Overthrown

---

Introduction

Deep within a vast forest, past dense foliage and jagged mountains, a pack named The Unknown resides. The Unknown, although strong and mighty, are under the lead of a powerful, singular alpha, who is nothing short of wicked and merciless. This cruel sovereign reigns with fear, her ways full of macabre. Little defy her, for they know that they will surely meet death, and if not death, then they shall be maimed to the brink of it.

Many within the pack are loyal to this vicious leader, for it's either abide her ways, or suffer the consequences. Some of her followers bow to her simply because they enjoy tormenting others as much as she. They see her as superior, and enjoy being on her good side. However, what the cruel alpha doesn't know is that members of her own pack are planning on taking her down. They plan on overthrowing her, for they seek for peace and unity, and a pack without pain. The only way of getting that? Defeat the current leader.

While the alpha has heard rumours of such madness, she has yet to find out if these rumours are true, and if so, who is leading them. She doesn't know the numbers, nor who is participating, and for the sake of life and death..

..all better hope that she doesn't find out.

--

My coleaders are Imperial Sands and Polly. They have the same power as me and can decline and accept forms. Treat them kindly.

--

RP Thread: None
Discussion: None
The Overthrown || Wolf RP || Open!September 10, 2023 01:41 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Roleplay Rules

1. Follow all of Eve's rules.
2. Be active. I would like to see a minimum of 2-3 posts every week-- if you go inactive for more than five days, your character(s) will be removed from this RP.
3. No creating Mary-sues. Your characters should not be perfect and unrealistic. i.e - they cannot have no scars on them if they have a past of battling others.
4. No godmodding or having perfect characters.
6. This is semi-literate, meaning that you should be posting at least 2-3 paragraphs for every character, for every post. Writers block is understandable, but the rest of us need something long enough to reply to.
7. This RP is semi-realistic. Glowing wolves with neon pink stripes and tutus is not realistic. While you take that rule in, why don't you hide the word parrot somewhere in your form.
8. No love at first sight or having your own characters fall for each other.
9. Put "plate" in other, but hide it in a sentence.
10. Polly, Imperial, and I have the power to accept or deny applications.
11. Make sure you've read everything. If you have, put your favourite weather in other.
12. Ask before seriously killing or injuring another character not your own. They are not yours to control, and you need to ask permission. On second thought, don't put your favourite weather in other.
13. Please use full sentences when you describe your character's appearance and personality (each paragraph should have five sentences).
14. Properly credit your images.
15. Drama is encouraged in this RP, but please, no out of OC drama. It will be shut down quickly if it is seen.
16. You are given three strikes. You will get warnings, and if you continue breaking rules, then you will be kicked out of this RP.
17. Be realistic. A pup cannot kill an adult wolf. Also, when you're fighting, give others a chance to respond. You cannot avoid all hits and land each blow. It's simply unrealistic.
18. Listen to those characters higher-up than your own. Do not act as if you're the leader if you're not.
19. Reservations last 12 hours. If you do not complete your form when your time is up, the spot will go to somebody else.
20. If you are told to fix your form more than three times, then we have the ability to kick you out.
21. Finally, and most important, have fun and enjoy!

Edited at September 10, 2023 01:50 PM by Tenebris Umbra
The Overthrown || Wolf RP || Open!September 10, 2023 01:42 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ranks

---

Viscountess
This wolf has control over the entire pack and those within it. She emits fear in all those she meets, and has a lust for blood and killing. She is the one who gives the orders that others must obey, or else face sever punishments given by her or her minions. Many wish to overthrown her due to her ways, and if she finds anybody dare go against her, will kill them. She refuses to give up her power.

Heirs
These are the Viscountess's own flesh and blood. They are the sole rulers if anything happens to her, and she has birthed them specifically for that reason; so her blood continues her legacy. There is a lot of pressure put upon them to be equally sadistic as her.

Second-in-Commands
There are wolves who are considered Second-in-Commands and are second most dominant. They have a lot of power, and are able to inflict harm on all those beneath them if they wish. They can be part of the Rebellion, or they can be loyal to the Viscountess. They are the ones in charge when she is not present.

Third-in-Command
These are wolves who are the third most dominant within the pack (after the Viscountess and the Second-in-Charges). They have power over all ranks below them. Their main job is to take over when both the Viscountess and Second-in-Charges are busy, as well as recruit members for the pack.

Spy
This wolf is recruited by the Viscountess regarding the rebellion. Their job is to find out if anybody looks suspicious. If they find anything, they report back to her. They are intelligent and are loyal.

Pack Members
These are the main wolves that make up the pack. They can be loyal to the Viscountess, or be part of the Rebellion. They are the ones who hunt and fight when ordered, and must listen to those higher up than them, or suffer consequences.

-------

The Rebellion Ranks

Leader
The leader of the Rebellion and makes the desicion in terms of overthrowing the Viscountess. They are very careful and weary, as to not release their identity, and act loyal to the Viscountess to divert attention from themselves.

They must have a high rank in the pack.

Beta
This is the second-in-command when it comes to the Rebellion, and teams up with the Leader to discuss it in secret. This wolf shall become the next Leader in case the first one is killed. Their job is to also recuit members to join the Rebellion, and pretends to be loyal towards the Viscountess.

Spy
This wolf works for the Leader of the Rebellion and watches the Viscountess and those loyal to her. They are the ones who inform the Leader and Beta of who might be considered unloyal to the Viscountess based on observations. They are skilled and stealthy.

Associates
These wolves are part of the Rebellion and wish to overthrown their current leader. They listen to the Leader and Beta, and wish to live peacefully.

-------

Other

Rogues
They are not part of the pack, though soon will join. They can eventually become part of the Rebellion, or be loyal to the Viscountess.

-------

Rules of the Pack

1. The Viscountess is to be obeyed at all times. Dare anybody disregard her orders, and a severe punishment will be put in place.
2. The Viscountess has the right to deny or accept members within The Unknown, and will determine their worthiness upon testing them.
3. The Viscountess' main goal is to become the greatest ruler of all. Her rank cannot be challenged.
4. To become mates is forbidden, and to sire pups. Break this rule, and all shall be punished and or killed. The only way to become mates or to begin a family is if the Viscountess gives her word of agreement, and even then, there is a price and deal must be made.
5. Weaklings shall be killed off.
6. Anybody that speaks against the Viscountess shall be severely punished and or killed, same goes for those who go against the rules of The Unknown.
7. The Viscountess is to be treated like royalty. This means bowing down in her presence.
8. When the Viscountess inflicts a punishment, one is never to fight back, but must remain still. If they move, then the pain and severity of the punishment shall increase.
9. While some may join, nobody can leave.

Rules of the Rebellion

1. All topics revolving around the Rebellion must be kept secret, as should your rank be in it.
2. Always pretend to be loyal and avert suspicion from yourself in whatever means necessary
3. Never give away revolving around the Rebellion. It is risky, and if found out, can result in death by the Viscountess.
4. Meetings are to be set in place by the Alpha. They are the ones who will find a place and time to meet. These meetings are usually between the Alpha, Beta, and Spy. The topic discussed will be transferred to the Associates later in a discreet manner to avoid suspicion.
5. The Alpha ultimately decides whether one may join or not. As it's secretive, the Alpha must tread carefully in terms of finding out if somebody truly wants to join, or if it's a scheme.

Summary of Territory

The Unknown has a large territory spanning from miles around. They have a large chunk of forest in the heart of the territory, located next to the base of a smaller mountain. The pack's camp is located within the mountain, where caves have been formed naturally not too far away from a waterfall. The biggest section of the cave belongs to the Viscountess, while the rest of the pack sleeps scattered around within holes in the cave that represent dens. Beyond the forest lies rolling hills that span for miles, in the middle of it, a large river lies that is the pack's sole resource of water. The forest once held a lot of large prey, but has since been hunted due to Maeve's greed. Only small prey remain there, such as rabbits and squirrels, while most large prey has moved on to the rolling hills, such as deer, buffalo, and wild boars.

Edited at September 10, 2023 02:01 PM by Tenebris Umbra
The Overthrown || Wolf RP || Open!September 10, 2023 01:47 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roles

---

The Pack

*ranks are ordered from most dominant, to least*

The Viscountess [1/1]
Maeve [Tenebris Umbra] || Loyal || Page 1

Heirs [2/2]
*one must remain loyal out of the two to spice things up*
- Inclementia [Spellbound] || Loyal, can be Turned || Page 1
- Cairo [Mother] || Loyal || Page 2

Second-in-Commands [0/2]
*one must remain loyal out of the two*
*one must be the leader of the rebellion*
- Tavarious [Imperial Sands] || Loyal, can be Turned || Page 3
- Reserved for Pixie Kit

Third-in-Command [2/2]
*one must be loyal out of the two*
- Nanuk [Spellbound] || Rebel || Page 2
- Reserved for Night-Owls

Spy [1/1]
*must be loyal to the viscountess*
- Vulcan [Acerbus] || Loyal || Page 1

Pack Members [unlimited]
- Reserved for Spellbound, Loyal
- Agnar [Mother] || Loyal, can be Turned || Page 3
- Sedona [Mother] || Loyal, can be Turned || Page 3
- Asphodelia [The Bewitched] || Loyal, can be Turned || Page 3
- Sylas [The Bewitched] || Rebel || Page 2
- Mab [Imperial Sands] || Rebel || Page 3
- Reserved for Raven Wing
- Reserved for Raven Wing

Pups [0/3]
- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN

-----

The Rebellion [OPEN]

Leader [1/1]
- Reserved for Pixie Kit

Beta [1/1]
- Nanul [Spellbound] || Page 2

Spy [1/1]
- Sylas [The Bewitched] || Page 2

Associates [unlimited]
- Mab [Imperial Sands] || Page 3
- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN

Rogues [3/4)]
- Reserved for Biologist at Work
- Pinja [Salt Shaker] || Page 4
- Reserved for Space Man
- OPEN

---

Current Loyal Members: 8
Current Rebels: 3

Edited at October 2, 2023 12:51 PM by Tenebris Umbra
The Overthrown || Wolf RP || Open!September 10, 2023 01:47 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sign-up Form

---
Name:

Preferred Rank:
Loyal or Rebel:

If Loyal, Can they be Turned into a Rebel:
Rebel Rank [if any]:

Appearance [properly credit your images if using any]:
Scars,Wounds:

Personality:

Mate:
Crush:
Offspring:

Other:
The Overthrown || Wolf RP || Open!September 10, 2023 01:51 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Maeve

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Preferred Rank: Content.
Loyal or Rebel: Loyal
If Loyal, Can they be Turned into a Rebel: No
Rebel Rank [if any]: None

Appearance:
wsc-wolves-stock-23-by-windfuchs-d659ivp-fullview.jpg

[credit for all go to windfuchs on da]

Standing at the colossal height of 37 inches, Maeve is a sight to behold. Her appearance alone screams fear and power, pure muscle spanning around her physique. Her body is more on the muscular side than lithe, strength being her main advantage rather than speed. That's not to say she isn't quick, simply not as much as others. No, Maeve relies on brute strength and power over speed and agility.

Maeve sports a coat with a creamy hue, which lightens as it approaches her face and underbelly. Transitioning to lighter browns along her back and ears, she exhibits a distinctive pattern of varying shades of darker brown. This deeper shade, nearly resembling black, adorns her proboscis and back, forming a distinct stripe. Her eyes boast an unusual color, bordering on yellow with hints of light green within, always radiating an unmistakable air of hostility.

Her fur is abundant and lengthy, but certain areas remain barren, refusing to grow due to numerous scars and wounds accumulated over a lifetime of battles against both outsiders and members of her own pack. Her body bears a collection of long, irregular scars in various sizes and shapes. These scars often overlap, creating a web of marks that are impossible to overlook. While some are concealed beneath her fur, many remain exposed, inviting curious eyes to scrutinize her battle-worn history.

Scars, Wounds: Maeva has dozens of scars. Some upon her back, some upon her stomach, and some upon her face and neck due to her past, and present actions.

wsc-wolves-stock-26-by-windfuchs-d65g5gu-fullview.jpg

Personality:

Manipulative || Intelligent || Sadistic || Callous || Dominant || Merciless || Apathetic || Brutal || Wicked || Egocentric || Greedy || Selfish || Impatient || Narcissistic || Petty || Power-hungry || Scornful || Ambitious || Imaginative || Cruel || Domineering

Maeve embodies the characteristics of a psychopath, displaying a profound disregard for the worth of others. Her pursuit of power is relentless, and she employs manipulation as her artful tool to achieve her desires. Maeve's behavior is marked by violence and cruelty, and she remains unfazed by the suffering she inflicts. In fact, she derives a disturbing pleasure from causing pain on a daily basis. Her pack must become strong, and in order to become strong, they must have a high pain tolerance. Nobody sees her wincing after obtaining a wound. Nobody sees her crying out. She won't tolerate weakness. How else will they expand? How else will she obtain more land and fill it with more wolves?

She is callous and power-hungry. No, she is power-starving. Maeve will never let anybody defy her rank as a leader. She will stop at nothing to remain having that title, which is why she is weary of those around her. However, she never lets her fears show. She lets nothing show, but her vicious traits. Maeve is a sociopath, that much isn't difficult to see. She enjoys death and the darkness, and sits with the shadows as she plots on what more she can take, or how else she could hurt others.

In Maeve's eyes, her pack members are mere tools, devoid of value beyond their utility in advancing her quest for ultimate power. She treats them with disrespect and demands unwavering respect in return She is cunning and intelligent, able to out think several creatures if it comes to it. She's always be two steps ahead of anybody. If somebody has an idea, she'll make a better one to top it. Maeve needs to be the best. She must be.

Sadistic and domineering, Maeve loves having complete control over others. It has come to the point where she will tell others what they can or cannot do. In truth, she is apathetic to others. She cares little about feelings and emotions and sees them as weakness above all else. She is cruel in that sense, not to mention egocentric and petty. The female is all things bad, not a single positive trait making up for all of her bad.

Her self-interest knows no bounds, and she is driven by a relentless pursuit of personal gain. In a life-or-death scenario, she would abandon even a trusted companion without hesitation, prioritizing her own survival. Maeve may feign caring for others, but her actions reveal her true selfish nature. She excels at playing a role, putting on a facade to maintain appearances while harboring a readiness to sacrifice anyone to save herself.

Now, many question whether Maeve is even capable of love. The answer is unknown, even to her. Rather, she shows what little kindness based on how much others do for her. Do what she says, and she will offer a large reward and shower you with gifts to keep your interest. Maeve will make life better for those that follow her. Truly, who needs love when you have that?

Affilations:
Cairo ~ Ah, Cairo. The light of her life, the apple of her eye. She cares so immensely for him, well, as much as Maeve is able to. Such pride she feels for her darling offspring, especially since he's exactly like her! She favours Cairo and showers him with anything he desires. That's her son, her child, her heir. Maeve would kill for him and lay gold at his feet, and that is essentially what she's in the process of doing. After all, once she's gone, one of her children must continue what she's built. See? She is a good mother.

Inclementia ~ The light of her life, the apple of her eye x2. Luckily for Maeve, unfortunately for Inclementia, she adores her daughter. Some may call her obsessed, often picking away at Clem so that she may mold her into utter perfection. If her daughter desires something, Maeve provides it. After all, that's her bloodline. Inclementia has potential, that much is true, and Maeve will do everything in her power to ensure that her daughter succeeds. No child of hers will become weak or pathetic.

Mate: Doubtful. She probably ate him
Crush: Unlikely

Offspring:
Inclementia and Cairo

Edited at September 12, 2023 08:21 PM by Tenebris Umbra
The Overthrown || Wolf RP || Open!September 12, 2023 11:06 AM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve Rebellion Leader?
The Overthrown || Wolf RP || Open!September 12, 2023 03:56 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟 said:
May I reserve Rebellion Leader?

Of course!

Edited at September 12, 2023 08:03 PM by Tenebris Umbra
The Overthrown || Wolf RP || Open!September 12, 2023 04:18 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Vulcan

Preferred Rank: Content

Loyal or Rebel: Loyal to the bone.

If Loyal, Can they be Turned into a Rebel: Never.

Rebel Rank [if any]: None.

Appearance [properly credit your images if using any]:

[Picture credits to Wincey on DA]

At 26 inches tall, Vulcan is on the smaller side for a full-grown wolf. With his small stature and a lean, somewhat lanky frame, Vulcan is able to slink, for lack of a better word, through the world. His pelt consists of browns, greys, and black of varying hues, providing ample cover close to the ground - at dawn and dusk, Vulcan is near invisible when he presses himself into the dirt. He relies on these dominant traits to do what he does best - spy. The ability to blend into his surroundings is an advantage many wolves lack. The only time this is disadvantageous is the cold season, when crisp white snow makes him a beacon for all to see.

Vulcan's coat is thick, but relatively fine compared to the coarseness of the average pelt. Its length covers many scars, most notably the jagged wound along his right side. Although the fur never truly recovered, the surrounding coat does well to disguise the scar.

Closer to his face, his fur becomes darker, taking on more black hues and leaving the browns at his chest. This dark color offsets his golden eyes, simmering like flames in the night. With a black nose and shining white teeth, Vulcan appears as a nightmare reincarnate when he's angry - a hungry male, waiting to devour.

Scars,Wounds: Large, jagged tear scar on his right side - closer to his ribs than his stomach. Torn left ear, various smaller scars throughout.

Personality:

| Quiet | Calculating | Manipulative | Cunning | Remorseless | Detatched | Proud | Ambitious | Cruel | Twisted | Loyal | Masochistic |

To be a spy for Maeve is to be cold, calculated, and nothing short of vicious. Although his main duty is to gain the upper hand against the rebels, Vulcan has no issue taking captives - torturing captives - even to his own demise. Where his ruthless leader prides herself on inflicting pain, Vulcan has no negative regard for pain inflicted on himself. In fact, a certain pleasure stems from knowing he's able to handle copious amounts of pain to defend his leader. He may risk his own life attacking more than he can handle, only to rise victorious due to his ability to detatch from his pain.

While many crave to raise their position in the pack, Vulcan is content where he stands. As spy, he's granted the benefit of a position without the higher-ranked titles above him. He's only important, not necessary. And he would prefer to keep it that way. From his position, he has the ability to release his cruel, twisted tendencies on the rebels without repercussion. The wolf feels no remorse for his victims; they've certainly done something to deserve his wrath.

Vulcan enjoys hiding, listening, observing. Being quiet allows him to regard his surroundings, to allow his surroundings to settle into his mind, and to find the best route to benefit himself and his leader throughout the interactions he's been privvy to. Even within his own pack, Vulcan will listen for traitors, for threats, for uprising. And - often before receiving permission - will deal with these problems how he sees fit. A lost member is nothing when compared to a potential threat to Maeve.

Vulcan has no room for a mate in his life - perhaps if a female possessed the same devious traits that he did, he may develop an interest, but even that may not last. His equal would have to be nothing less than entirely equivocable to him, in all regards. Love is dirty, love is blinding. Love may interfere with his duties, of which he puts above even himself. His loyalty is to a fault - Maeve can do no wrong. The male truly believes her every word is akin to gospel, and clings to it with fervor. A mate would simply interfere with this belief, or end up wounded in the process.

Mate: Absolutely not.

Crush: How silly.

Offspring: None - what a terrible idea!

Other: Will there be any shifting of tentonic plates? Not saying a full-blown earthquake or eruption, but a little shake would be cool. Or parrots. I know it's not a rainforest, so that might be wishful thinking.

Edited at September 12, 2023 10:15 PM by Acerbus.
The Overthrown || Wolf RP || Open!September 12, 2023 04:43 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Inclementia

Meaning "cruel" in Italian

An Heir

Preferred Rank:
Viscountess

Loyal or Rebel:
Loyal

If Loyal, Can they be Turned into a Rebel:
Yes, She Can

Rebel Rank [if any]:

N/A

Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits To Khalliysgraphy @ DA

Personality:

The first thing you notice when meeting this young dame is the way she carries herself. You can note the confidence in her strides, and the way she holds her head high and doesn't seem to every have it lowered in submission. It may come off as arrogance, but it's just not that, it's more so of the fact that she is sure of herself - knowing and having trust in her own ability to get things done and moving around. She knows she's smart and talented - and she knows she has a future ahead of her and that she will become someone by playing her cards right. She's very intelligent, able to analyze and assess situations - able to use them to her advantage, along with being able to take charge when needed or required. She's rather calculating and methodical : her decisions always looking at all the angles, quick to see the possible loopholes and dangers. It's quite dangerous, as she can be a rather valuable ally and a rather dangerous enemy depending on how she decides to use this gift. After all, it can be hard to find someone gifted in strategy and tactical thinking. Most will say she's a gifted speaker - her words dripping like honey from her voice, always able to lower the guards of others, finding a way to make people comfortable and willing to speak to her is a great talent of hers. It's not that she asks or likes to pry, it's just that she has such an aura that makes her seem so trustable and like the person you can confide in. But, if they were careful, they would know the serpent sitting next to them - yes, she can quite persuasive with her words, but just like a viper - she has quite the venom to her.

Though she's sociable, one would say that she's rather selective about who she's friends with and who's in her presence. Most can also agree she's rather stoic as well - most not being able to getting a read on her as she always bears a rather neutral expression on her face, either that or her emotions are unreadable at times. They also would say she can be rather cold - respecting her space and boundaries are a big thing for her and if you can't respect that then she won't respect you, no matter who you are. Not to mention, becoming her friend is an even harder thing - she's very wary of strangers, having no trust for them in the slightest. So someone she doesn't know trying to be nice to her, or earn her approval or friendship will earn her distrust. One would have to be rather persuasive and persistent to earn her friendship, and that'd be quite the achievement to do such a thing. She also has a rather calming demeanor, always seeming to have an unending well of patience with others around her - and though she has patience, that doesn't mean she won't forget things others have done to her. She is one to hold grudges be it for minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and even years - and the outcome is the same in every case : they get what's coming to them.

One can say that she's morally grey, not exactly good and not exactly bad. She has good qualities, yet - sometimes they're overshadowed by her less desirable traits. She's not one to see the world in black and white - she understands the dimensions and understands that sometimes you have to do bad things to be considered good. So if being cruel and apathetic gets her places then so be it, she's not afraid to go for what she wants, when she wants - she'd just prefer to bide her time to see what would go for her advantage. She can be manipulative and quite vicious when the situation calls for it - able to use her words and influence to flip a seemingly impossible situation in her favor. And orchestrating events from the shadows and setting things into motion, even with just the slightest of her influence, but not to mention using the information and things she knows about the emotion and tendencies of others to her advantage. It may seem selfish and self-centered, but it is a way to survive. Or use it against someone she views as her enemies, she's quite a good actress as well : knowing how to use her tears and emotions to her advantage. It's quite easy to pity those who become an enemy of hers, because they most likely won't come out of such a confrontation alive. While she isn't necessarily violent, she isn't above it - you think she isn't above clawing your throat out? You're dead wrong, just push her to her limits and you'll find out the predatory creature she can be. She may not appear it, but she's one to enjoy conflict and drama - and sometimes she's one to stir it up just because it's as she would put it : boring. When it comes to alliances or gaining her help with troublesome situations - it's easy to say it's like making a deal with the devil : it comes with a price. And how high of price are you willing to pay? And besides she's not one to always trust those she helps, who's to say that someone won't find your body of the side of the cliff or in the river?

There have been many discrepancies about this dame's behavior and nature, but there is one consensus : she scares others. Most would say, that even though she bears an easygoing demeanor- there is something rather eerie about her, like theirs a cold trail of ice and wind that follows in her wake. It's also doesn't help that's she's quite the observant type, always watching and liking from afar - analyzing and gathering information about others and deciding what to do with it. She's also rather scarily good at mind games, able to instill fear in others with a simple sentence - even if it's said in the sweetest of voices. While she can be quite calm at times, she does have anger - it just takes a lot to get her truly made. While she can become annoyed and frustrated, it's nothing compared to her anger. When she's angry, it's something one can feel more that they can see - it's the overwhelming and suffocating presence that she'll exhibit that'll make the wise shrink away for fear of facing her fury. One can say she has the presence and brains to call the shots, and she she prefers to be in some role of leadership - rather than being told what to. And surprisingly, she's rather dependable - she runs a tight ship, most would say that it runs on genuine respect and possibly a mix of a bit of fear. It will also be noted that she's quite effective in getting things done. She's not one to tolerate insults towards her, friends, or her family - and if you just happen to be being mean to a mild-mannered person that she cares for : don't be surprised if she rips you a new one. While most may be all bark and no bark, this girl is both bite and bark. She just knows how to rip one to shreds, both verbally and physically.

Now, when it comes to matters of love -it's quite interesting. While she may deny that she's a romantic, she's actually quite a romantic. When she's in a relationship - she expecting to be her mates everything, and she won't play second fiddle or be anyone's side piece. She will be treated and loved like the gem she is and if he can't offer that to her then he can go. And if he decides to play with her heart? Then she'll play with and break his a thousand times worse - no one that plays her will end up without a few wounds. She's cautious and skeptical when it comes to love, yet when she does fall in love? She falls hard, and it's true to say that her lover is one to see a more softer and gentler side to her. Though she definitely wouldn't admit it, it's quite true. Now when it comes to children, she'd be quite a mother - having a more tough love approach, she'd be a bit harsh with them and possibly overbearing. But she'll soon get over that phase and be make careful, however that doesn't mean she won't stop helping them dream and achieve big things. Like her mother expected grand and big things for her - so will she for her children, even if it can be in an unconventional way.

Mate:
None

Crush:
To Be Determined

Offspring:
Heavens, no

Familial Affiliations/Relationships:

Maeve [ Her Mother ] :

Cairo [ Her Brother ] :

Pack Affiliations/Relationships:

TBD

Other: