Wolf Play : Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:20:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey techno
 Crypto Currency
02:20:28 Ash (he/they)
Amy, oreooo
 technoblade
02:20:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy!
 Amygdala
02:20:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi cy XD
How are you
 Crypto Currency
02:19:28 Ash (he/they)
Pineapple, I say a royal blue and gold
 Faulty Demons
02:16:54 Ollie, Gold
Hmm, what should I do for the shoes?
-Click-
 technoblade
02:01:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Will

I made stonks on an adopt :D

How're you?
 Destinations End
02:00:02 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Wil :)
 Wilverbeast
01:59:52 Will
@Techy

Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed
 Wilverbeast
01:52:19 Will
Life of a nanny

Like yeah
I watch my lil dude
But NOW

I'm picking up *three* lil dudes from school?!?

Wild
 starmutt
01:50:25 marsh | they/it
elder wolf will not fight for alpha spot.

this was implemented prior to the new breeding system. used to only be able to breed alphas with each other and within packs so elder feature was added as a workaround for that.
 Dire Wolf Haven
01:48:30 Dire, DWH
what does an elder do?
Like what is the difference between it and a normal wolf?
 starmutt
01:46:57 marsh | they/it
suggestion!
-WP Click-
 BJake
01:38:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Desti
Trying to make a YCH, so I gotta make something lots of people have oc's for
 Sanania
01:38:45 San, Sangria
BJake - I sought the opportunity to insert a dad joke and so I did.

Alternatively, maid outfit on a random OC of yours.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | Open!September 8, 2023 07:05 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Wolves live in rather large family groups. Family and bonds being everything between them. In a forest, a mated pair along with two friends established a small pack - the Borealis Pack. It was a struggle to survive with just the four of them, and then - their friends eventually found mates and the original mated pair were expecting pups. This small group was growing into a formidable force - they welcomed dispersals and those needing a hand in getting on their feet. Soon more were born within the pack, they had a simple pecking order, and they respected it. However, as they grew larger, it was hard to have such a simple order. And now with the original four starting to lose their vitality, it was time for the next generation to lead the pack. A son was chosen, and he lead the pack through a tough winter, and now it's the closing of winter - though spring is still a while off. However, now that the threat of winter is beginning to dim - it's time for a new focus : the vacant role of the female to lead beside the new leader. And how to organize all these wolves within the pack. It's a time for crucial decisions.

The young male leader is competent, and he is on the look out for a mate - but he also must deal with the beginnings of rebellion within his pack. After all, some may be older than him and may not appreciate such a young leader or the new rules and regulations he has installed. Not to mention, a small group has become brazen enough to steal a portion of they territory from under their nose. With a lot on the mind of the young leader, it's time for him to prove himself worthy to lead such a large group of wolves. But it's also a matter of choice for the pack, will they stand by the leader and help him during this time? Or abandon him for something new and shiny?

Edited at September 8, 2023 08:37 PM by Spellbound
Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | Open!September 8, 2023 07:06 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 200+ words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, watermelon in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses characters will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow photos for your characters - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)

Edited at September 8, 2023 08:37 PM by Spellbound
Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | Open!September 8, 2023 07:35 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Past Ranks
The Matriarch
This female is a founder of the pack. She was their in the beginning when it all happened, and the Patriarch is her mate and only love. Her word is law and everyone is to listen to her, she decides where the pack dens and resides. Along with who has pups within the pack. Ultimately, she is the true leader within the pack, and she has the last word when it comes to decisions. She is a older female, who is slowly losing vitality as she's not in her prime anymore - yet that doesn't mean others don't respect her anymore, she is still respected amongst the others. Her rank cannot be challenged for.
The Patriarch
The male founder of the pack, and another one there at the beginning. He is the mate and lover of the Matriarch, and the one who sired her offspring. He has as much power as his mate allows him, though he well respected amongst the pack. He shares responsibilities and burdens with his mate, though he knows she has the final say. He is her moral support and compass, and closest advisor. He is in similar age to his mate - and is also not in his prime, yet of course he is still respected and can hold hold his own within the pack.
The Advisors
These two wolves : one male, one female - they are the right hand of the Matriarch & Patriarch. They keep an eye on the internal affairs of the pack and report them to their superiors. They are also the ones who enforce the rules and make sure everything is going smoothly within the pack. They also report the progress of the yearlings and can inform the leaders on who will become more vital members of the pack. They are well respected and also getting along in age - as they were there at the beginning of this pack.
The Young Lord
This young male is the heir and current leader of the pack. He is the biological son of the Matriarch and Patriarch - and the youngest amongst his litter of siblings to be chosen as the leader of the pack. His parents chose him to lead during winter to prove himself worthy of the position and now he has done such. He is the ultimate authority within the pack. He's young, but he's been groomed to lead, and he's rapidly gaining experience as a leader. He's very promising.
The Huntmaster
This position is given to the wolf who is the most successful in hunting, and they are often seen leading a hunt for the pack. This position is only given to the most talented of hunters, and the Huntmaster trains two yearlings underneath them to make sure their will be a future Huntmaster. They lead hunts and make split decisions when it comes to hunting. This position is challengable as it is a show of skill - if you can prove you're a better hunter, then you can gain the position. The current Huntmaster is up in age, and must chose between their apprentices who will gain their position. This wolf is also one of the originals and mated to one of the advisors.
The Subordinates
This is the rank that all the others within the pack possess. They come from all walks of life, some born within the pack - some were not. Anyone was welcome and they made this their home. They are the heart of the pack : the hunters, scouts, and all the in-between. They listen and follow orders within the pack. They work together and work hard like a well-oiled machine. However as the pack has gotten larger, tempers have flared about their position and dominance within the sock. Hopefully with the new leader, there will be some changes.
The Elders
These of course are the older members of the pack that can't do as much as they can when they were younger. They are highly respected and of course protected by other members.
The Yearlings
Those within the pack that are between the ages of one and two. They are finding their footing and dominance within the pack. For a good year, they are taught how to properly hunt and run with the pack. And once they are three, they have the choice to have an official ranking within the pack or become a dispersal and find new home.
The Pups
Just As The Name Suggests

The [Future] Ranks

Current Ranks
The Lord
The Founders
The Subordinates
The Pups

The Future Ranks

Lord
Lady
The Beta
The Delta
The Council Of Founders
The Sentinels
The Huntmaster
The Hunters
The Warriors
The Elders
The Yearlings
The Pups
The Omegas

Edited at September 8, 2023 08:38 PM by Spellbound
Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | Open!September 8, 2023 08:20 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Rankings
The Lord
Reserved By Me

The Founders

Note: These wolves are not in their prime. They are older in age, they are around 9-10 years of age - while it doesn't mean they aren't healthy, they aren't exactly young either. They also all have a rather close bond, considering they made this pack together. The Founders are : The Former Matriarch, Patriarch, Advisors, Huntmaster & Whatever Rank The Last Founder Took.

1. Reserved By Mother | Former Advisor | M

The Subordinates
1. Reserved By Me

2. Reserved By High Hills Pack
3. Reserved By Raven Wing
4. Reserved By Raven Wing
5. Ciara | F | Played By Peaceful Vengeance
6. Freydis | F | Played By Mother

The Yearlings
1. Reserved By Peaceful Vengeance
2. Aylish | F | Played By The Bewitched

The Pups
1. Reserved By Raven Wing

The Alpine Wanderers
The Leader
1. Naeva | F | Played By Tenebris Umbra

The Second In Command
1. Reserved By The Bewitched

The Subordinates
1. Reserved By Me
2. Reserved By Biologist At Work
3. Agnar | M | Played By Mother

The Nomadic Wolves

Edited at September 12, 2023 04:49 PM by Spellbound
Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | Open!September 8, 2023 08:30 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Application
Name:
Pack:
Thoughts On The New Lord? Are You Loyal?: [ Borealis Pack Only ]
Thoughts On The Borealis Pack: [ Nomadic Wolves & Alpine Wanderers Only ]
Pack Reputation: [ Borealis Pack & Alpine Wanders Only ]
Desired Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
Relationship Status:
Mate/Significant Other:
Familial Affiliations/Kinship:
Offspring:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at September 8, 2023 08:44 PM by Spellbound
Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | Open!September 8, 2023 08:31 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
My Lord
Name:

Pack:
The Borealis Pack

Thoughts On The New Lord? Are You Loyal?:
He is the Lord. So of course he supports himself and has confidence in his leadership skills.

Pack Reputation:
TBA

The Lord

Desired Rank:
Achieved

Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits to Quiet-bliss @ DA
Personality:
This male is one creature that someone has to really know for years to understand the depth of his nature. It's quite easy to be put off by him at first meeting him. However, if one knows him well they would know it's just one of the many masks he wears. This male when first meeting him he will come off as cold, sharp-tongued, an eloquent speaker, and a bit haughty. This male has a certain manner of speech that can be offensive to others, he knows how to mind his words and string them together in a fantastical manner. It's quite jarring how he can be a master of his words: being able to guilt others into what he wants, manipulate and toy with them, tear them down if he's in a bad mood,or uplift a sour moment. This male is also not afraid to lie or outwit someone if it means getting closer to something he desires or wants, however this is a rare occurrence because ironically he values honesty, but he does understand sometimes white lies or withholding the truth is the best course of action. This male can also be very harsh with his words, sometimes to the point of unintentionally offending someone. One can tell when he is purposefully agitating someone, because he'll have a certain expression on his face that'll be void of emotion, with neither a drop of remorse or pity for you. He doesn't care if you are young or old - if you're doing something idiotic that could harm you then he will do and say everything in his power to keep you from doing it. While he may appear cold he actually cares underneath that cold exterior.

One might assume just from his more condescending glances or haughty tone that he's an airhead who's full of himself. Those are quite common and ordinary. While he's not necessarily arrogant, he does have a certain look at me attitude, even if it's just their vaguely. He does care a lot about himself, and it can be seen as selfish or vain, but he isn't on that level of self indulgent. He just wants to put himself first for the first time in his life, he finds it easier to do this then let himself be taken advantage of again or lower his guard. While he may lazily amble about at times and just seem to be harmless looking over others, he's actually gathering information . Surprisingly he's quite intelligent, both mentally and emotionally. He knows how to play his cards right, and how to monopolize off a situation. If one could hear his mind they would find it is always thinking non-stop: assessing threats, finding allies, figuring out how to make things better or worse for someone. His thoughts show his cunning and wits if his words and mannerisms didn't, and sometimes just for fun he likes to act as if he's dim witted just to catch others off guard. After all , it's no fun if everyone is cautious around you because they know what you can do.

When it comes to social interactions your experience with him will vary depending on you. On the one had he can be the most pleasant male (even if he has a slight attitude with you.) and then on the other he can be a plain, obnoxious asshole. This male keeps his emotions heavily guarded, after all why would he willingly mask his emotions so well. Conversation comes naturally to him, and he finds it quite enjoyable,depending on the person. With strangers he is never forthcoming he is always an cold and blunt asshole who's analyzing their every move and word. Assessing whether they're a threat or not. He doesn't trust easily and it shows with how he treats them. Once he's determined you're not a threat then he'll be less of an ass to you but he will still be blunt around you and possibly a bit rude. If you find him being sarcastic and feasting with you the. You've done something right, as not everyone gets this treatment. When he's more comfortable around others they might see a small shred of his mask fall, he'll find himself cracking a humorous joke or two and maybe even a laugh with come form him.

This young male always seems stern and serious, always with a impassive face or a scowl of displeasure. He may even appear soulless and full of himself, but he let others think that. To find him you must agin truly understand him. Those who he allows to get close to him are few. He wants and desires true friends but many won't take the time out to get him. However, once they get through his many layers and masks they can see many things buried at his core locked away. He's an asshole and acts as if he doesn't care for anyone because he actually does care. He inwardly worries about others daily, though he won't admit it out loud. He's sarcastic and uses dark humor instead of his light humor because he feels others won't take him seriously or think of him as another goofball. He's critical and analyzes others , not because he wants to prove he's superior but because he's naturally observant . Also, he finds himself opening up to the wrong folks and he wants to guard his own heart. His true friends will know that all he wants is to talk and be mischievous with them. If he manages to acquire a small group of friends, you can bet your ass he's going to be loyal to them. They are his ride or does and partners for life. He would never betray them, and you better damn well know he'd kick someone's ass about and for them. If you mess with him, that's fine he'll just tell you off but don't ever mess with friends or family because that's one way to surely set of his bad side. His siblings are precious to him no matter how much he may bully or annoy the , only he can do that. They are his idiots, retards , dummies or any other derogatory name he may call them, only he can do that. If he ever had a little sister tell him some boy was being mean to her he doesn't care how big or little that's are he's kicking someone's ass. Family and friends are important to him and they are his lifeline . He may be ass but he's an ass with a sense of honor in his veins.

Relationship Status:
Single;
While he may not be actively pursuing someone, that doesn't mean he isn't watching and observing his options.

Mate/Significant Other:
None

Familial Affiliations/Kinship:
Mother
Father
Open for a older brother and older sister

Offspring:
None

Affiliations:
TBD
PM Me!

Other:

Edited at September 12, 2023 02:35 PM by Spellbound
Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | Open!September 8, 2023 10:32 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a pup (if someone PM's me to be the parent ^^) and the Alpine Wanders second in command!!
Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | Open!September 8, 2023 10:33 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve Borealis subordinate, please. <3
Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | Open!September 9, 2023 05:46 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Hello hello! Reserve subordinate and pup within the Borealis Pack please?

Edited at September 10, 2023 12:16 AM by Raven Wing
Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | Open!September 10, 2023 03:17 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving Subordinate for The Alpine Wanderers please!

Edited at September 10, 2023 11:17 PM by Biologist at Work

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us