Wolf Play : The First Riders | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:27:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
No idea what that is honestly😅
 Crypto Currency
02:27:03 Ash (he/they)
Heyo Eevee :)
 Crypto Currency
02:26:49 Ash (he/they)
Amy, and queso
 Amygdala
02:26:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
How much wins do you need?
I can use my non boosted wolves so you finish the quest XD

Unkess you want a challenge ;P
 technoblade
02:23:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Yes! I have like 2 hours right now
 Amygdala
02:23:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi again hallow
 Hallow's Eve
02:23:10 Hallow, Eve
Howdy chat
 Amygdala
02:22:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
But dipping them in cacao makes them taste better in my opinion XD

Techno
Do you have time for some pvp?
 Crypto Currency
02:21:17 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no I'm eating Oreos right now lmao
 Amygdala
02:21:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Cacaooo
 Amygdala
02:20:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey techno
 Crypto Currency
02:20:28 Ash (he/they)
Amy, oreooo
 technoblade
02:20:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy!
 Amygdala
02:20:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi cy XD
How are you
 Crypto Currency
02:19:28 Ash (he/they)
Pineapple, I say a royal blue and gold
 Faulty Demons
02:16:54 Ollie, Gold
Hmm, what should I do for the shoes?
-Click-
 technoblade
02:01:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Will

I made stonks on an adopt :D

How're you?
 Destinations End
02:00:02 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Wil :)
 Wilverbeast
01:59:52 Will
@Techy

Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

The First Riders | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!September 5, 2023 01:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The First Riders
Open!

Strealia is known for being a benevolent kingdom, a melting pot of different species where everyone can find sanctuary and welcome. They've always offered their support and aid to their allies, and even non-allies, when needed, willing to help others even when it hasn't always benefited them. However, the time has come where Strealia has become the sole focus of a dreadful and draining war.

For the past 3 years, the greedy flames of war has lapped at the edges of their nation, consuming both land and residents alike. It has left Strealia weak and failing, no longer having the reserves to hold out against the largest kingdom smashing against their gates. Unfortunately, it seems none of their benevolence has earned them much, if any help, from those they've aided, and they've been left to their own devices to defend against this war.

So, in a last ditch effort to seek out help, Strealia has sent twelve of their remaining knights, hoping that they will find someone, anyone, or anything that will help them at least survive the war, maybe even win. Traveling into untamed lands, the knights aren't sure what they would find, but they certainly weren't expecting to find what they did.

Believing that they had long been extinct, the knights weren't expecting to find, no, be found, by dragons of all things. These winged lizards swept over them, easily able and ready to kill them for venturing into their lands. However, upon learning why the knights were there, the dragons decided to listen to their plea, as it turns out their lands had also been tarnished by the war waged upon Strealia.

Having heard their plea, the dragons and knights will have to decide, can they come to some form of an agreement that convince the dragons to come out of hiding to assist them in the war? Will these knights become the first ever dragon riders in the history of the lands? Or will they be turned away to seek out help from somewhere else?

This is a brand new Rp for me. I wanted something that was Dragon Ridery, and I thought what would be better than exploring the origins of Dragon Riding? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or in Pm. I imagine there will be plenty of Kinks to work out as we go.

Edited at September 5, 2023 03:13 PM by Imperial Sands
The First Riders | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!September 5, 2023 02:15 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of WP's and Eve's Rules

1. Be Active. Rps do not survive if those who join aren't active. So activity is required for Rp and Dicussion. If it's been 4+ Days of Inactivity, your character will be removed.

2. Reservations will last 3 Days from Time of Reservation. I will give 1 extension of 12 Hours, but it must be requested beore the original time frame is up. No matter how much you have done, if you haven't finished, the spot will be reopened.

3. Right now there is No Maximum Amount of Characters. But if you want more than one character, you must have a character of the other type. So if you reserve a dragon, and want another dragon, you must make a knight. Unless given permission otherwise by me.

4. I will be styling this similar to Burning Embers. Meaning I will list Species and Class Types for Knights and Dragons, and you'll have to come up with the details for them beyond what I've given.

5. There will be One spot Available for Each Species. So once it's reserved, it's closed. So if you want something, take it otherwise there is no guarantee it'll be available if you wait.

6. There are Limited Spots Available. I will NOT Be increasing them once they are full.

7. For every ability your dragon or knight [if it's permitable] has, they must also have 1 physical weakness. To prevent them from being OP.

8. For the Purpose of this Rp, all the Rpable Dragons will be Young Adult Dragons. Please keep the Base stats for the Dragons in Mind when Making them.

9. The Rp is pretty Open Ended. Our Decisions will Decide How it Goes. Do I have things in mind? Of course. But am I open to things changing or twisting? Yes.

10. Please Read Everything. I'm giving you all a lot of power in terms of your characters. However, the things I do put out, I do expect to be read. If you've read everything, hide Rubber Ducky in your form.

11. Have fun!
The First Riders | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!September 5, 2023 02:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Knights

The Species:
1. Elf
2. Dwarf
3. Drow
4. Strix
5. Catfolk
6. Human
7. Vishkanya
8. Druid
9. Goliath
10. Elemental
11. Gnome
12. Aasimar

When a Species has been Striked Through, it has been Reserved and thus no longer available.

The Ranks

Captain
This is the leader of the group of knights. While on the mission their word is law, and they have full command and control over the group. Meaning, if someone really messes up, they can possibly punish, demote, and even imprison if necessary. Being the head of the group, they ultimately have the final say in things.

Commander
This rank is the Second in Command, and are trained to lead in case anything happens to the Captain, or in their absence. However, they also are there to ensure that the Captain's orders are followed. They also help weigh in on things or give opinions when the Captain needs it.

Lieutenant
The Third in Command, their responsibilities are similar to the Commander, and are trained to take their place if anything happens. Like the Commander, they ensure that the orders and wishes of those above them are followed.

Knights
These are the rest of the Knights in the group, and hold just the regular rank of knight. They don't really have any leadership responsibility, and are just there as the bulk of the group to ensure the mission is successul.

General Information

Most of the information for the species will be decided by you when you create your characters, but there a few generalities that you'll need to follow. For one, all of them will be 21 to 25 Years of age, no matter how long their species live, they are going to be that age range. This is due to the war, as any older and more experienced knights will be fighting the war still if they aren't dead.

They will also have various skills, with most having basic training in various things, and advanced skills in 1 or 2 things. They cannot be experts in everything, 2 is the maximum.

Since this is more middle ages or medieval times, their clothing and everything will resemble this. This is a fantasy land though, so there might be magical items, etc. they have access too, but lets not make it obnoxiously so. But because of the setting there will not be any advanced technology like cellphones, weapons, or cars.

Edited at September 14, 2023 09:48 PM by Imperial Sands
The First Riders | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!September 5, 2023 02:57 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

About the Dragons
There are a variety of dragons in the world, though everyone single one of them fall into one of the classes listed below. Instead of giving them a Singular, Pre-Decided Ability, I've decided to give you more Creative Liberty with Your Dragons. I will now List all the Classes Available for the rp and that is it. You'll have to come up with the rest.

All the Rpable dragons are the same age group of young adult, which is the stage where they are 50 years old or above, becoming full adults at about 250 years. The older a dragon gets the longer the aging stage lasts, ergo ancient is longer than adult, which is longer than young adult, which is longer than their adolescent stage, and so on and so forth. Dragons are considered semi-immortal but it has never been proven what age they die naturally at.

For the Purpose of this Rp, all Young Adult Dragons are capped at 19 Feet Tall. I've based this on the largest I would allow the Young Adult Dragons in Burning Embers.

For your dragons, though, it will be up to you to come up with their abilities and their individual weaknesses. Of course, I will have a specific set of Weaknesses that apply to ALL dragons, but each dragon will also have their own. You must have 1 Weakness for Every 1 Ability they have. So if you give them 5 Abilities, you must have 5 Weaknesses for them as well. This is to keep balanced, so no one's dragon is OP. If I do not think you have balanced your dragon enough, they will not be accepted.

Classes

Fire
Water
Ice
Earth
Air
Venom
Crystal
Seer
Dark
Light
Lunar
Storm
Psyche
Dream

When a Species has been Striked Through, it has been Reserved and thus no longer available.

There are more Dragon Types than Spots Available. This doesn't mean that I'll up the available spots to match, it's just that I have more dragon types than spots. Once the 12 spots are filled, they are filled and thats final.

Dragon Weaknesses & Strengths
These are the Strengths and Weaknesses that all Dragons Share. And are not included in the Weaknesses created for each Power you give them.

For Weaknesses:
⊗ Iron Weakens & Drains Them.
⊗ Soft Belly Scales
⊗ Cannot Fly with Injured Wings

For Strengths
⊕ Longevity & Superb Healing
⊕ Resistant to Specific Types of Human Magics [Curses, Mind Control, etc.]
⊕ Enhanced Abilities Such as Speed, Strength, etc.

Edited at September 14, 2023 09:49 PM by Imperial Sands
The First Riders | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!September 5, 2023 02:59 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Knights

Captain:
1. Alva Odstetseg | F | Aasimar | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2

Commander:

Lieutenant:
1. Sylas Adler | M | Druid | The Bewitched | Pg. 2

Knights:
1. Sam Koubell | M | Catfolk | Raven Wing | Pg. 2
2. Strix | Reserved for Me
3. Asphodelia Grimwood | F | Vishkanya | The Bewitched | Pg. 4

The Dragons

1. Sevo Archemoros | M | Dark Dragon | Imperial Sands | Pg. 3

2. Vedmak Ohexis | M | Psyche Dragon | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 4
3. Astarya | F | Lunar Dragon | Luna Tenebris | Pg. 5
4. Vespera Mortecus | F | Storm Dragon | The Bewitched | Pg. 4
5. Visani | F | Seer Dragon | High Hills Pack | Pg. 4
6. Soare | F | Light Dragon | Biologist at Work | Pg. 3

Edited at September 14, 2023 09:47 PM by Imperial Sands
The First Riders | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!September 5, 2023 03:03 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Knights

Name:
Species:
Thoughts on the Dragons?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities: [If Applicable]
Skills:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Crush:
Spouse/S.O.:
Affiliations:
Other:

The Dragons

Name:
Class Type:
Thoughts on the Knights?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

The First Riders | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!September 5, 2023 03:14 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Drow Commander
And
Dream Dragon
[ First >:3 ]

Edited at September 5, 2023 03:14 PM by Spellbound
The First Riders | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!September 5, 2023 03:15 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Hi! May I reserve a catfolk knight and air dragon?
EDIT - that was so fast X3

Edited at September 5, 2023 03:20 PM by Raven Wing
The First Riders | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!September 5, 2023 03:15 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a Storm dragon and a Druid Lieutenant please!

Edited at September 5, 2023 03:16 PM by The Bewitched
The First Riders | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!September 5, 2023 03:17 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
My Knight

Name:
Narkissos
Species:
Drow
The Commander
Thoughts on the Dragons?:
Appearance:
Personality:
When meeting this young man - you notice many things about him. The way he's always smiling and laughing, the way he seems to have a pep in his step and a kind word to say to mostly everyone . It can be said that most when talking about him, they relate him to the Sun ; they say he's a warm and comforting force to those around him, always there to care and look out for them, yet - he can be a force to be reckoned with when he's upset, and no one wants to get on his bad side. He is kind, always looking out for the little person - even if they aren't deserving of it, he may not want to but he'll help with a smile on his face and keep his complaints to himself. He's very generous and empathetic - always helping others and giving off himself ; listening to the problems of others and finding solutions to help them . He has strong connection to emotions, always seeming to feel stronger than most - able to read and understand others as well, taking in the smallest notes - whether it be the way a person speaks or the small motions they make that give away their tell signs. It can be said he can be too kind and giving at times, to the detriment of himself - not caring about his own health or sanity in the process, sometimes even when sick he'll try and help someone else rather than take care of himself ; he's stubborn in the way he doesn't accept others helping him and will literally have to be forced to sit down and forced to take a break. He also can be so stoic about his own emotions - he'd rather help others with their emotions and problems than worry about his own, he's that type of friend you need to make sure that is checked on. But he's always caring for others and making sure they're okay - but, is he really okay as he says?

Most will agree that he has a certain charm and sweetness to him. A warm aura that just invite others into it and makes one feel safe ; he has a rather silver tongue, a way with words that can be used to influence others. He's careful when he speaks, always having a purpose and reason for his words - most would overlook it, but if you look closer, one would notice his cunning and savvy nature. Because he's so genuine and sweet, most wouldn't think he could be a little con artist or cunning creature - yet, he can and will if that part it require of him. He knows how to use his words to persuade and convince others and have them wrapped around his finger - his words at times can be described as sweet honey, yet it's laced with venom . He can be manipulative too, able to push the right buttons of others - whether it be in a positive or negative way, it just seems he can get his way without even trying and without gaining the suspicion of the unsuspecting party . With carefully crafted words , sweet smiles and such an "innocent" face - it's safe to say that he can get his way pretty easily. To add to this perfect guise, he is rather trustworthy and credible - he's the type of guy you can trust to watch your drink, return your lost things, or be a savior if someone is messing with you ; yes, it'll be hard to get others against him - why, because he's just too damn lovable.

To say that it's a rare sight to get him angry - that would the honest truth. If you'd seen him in his youth - most would say that he was a cold and angry child, always having a scowl on his face and such a serious expression. Yes, he used to hold a lot of coldness and bitterness in his soul but he let that get changed over the years. Most wouldn't suspect it, yet he has quite a temper. When angered, he's much more likely to cuss you out and get physical with you if needed - yet, when annoyed he's more likely to just mumble under his breath or give slight givings of annoyance like ; a roll of his eyes, annoyed grumbling, or annoyed huffing of his breath. To get him truly upset you'll have to hurt or upset someone close to him ; meaning, you hurt his friend who doesn't dare to say something mean - he will, you think it's funny to spread rumors or talk behind his friends back? Oh, you have something coming serious come your way. Now he has two types of anger - pure adrenaline ridden anger and cold methodical anger ; one is not like the other - his pure anger, that one, should scare you, why? Because, he has no filter, his words are aimed to maim and hurt - he is coming for your throat and it takes a lot to calm him down from this type of anger . He is definitely more irritated in this state, and if provoked - he is not above a fist fight, he can and will put you in your place with a good physical or verbal bashing if needed. When it comes to his cold anger, it's more professional - yet, just as lethal - he can be patient, almost too patient at times and a bit too lenient - but once that line has been snapped and his anger is evident, he will employ this method. It's a more passive-aggressive type anger, once that doesn't exactly scream he's angry but it's obvious in a way - from the sarcastic remarks, to passive-aggressive banter and behavior. Oh he will find a way to annoy the crap out of his target, and he doesn't take defeat - he will press on until you admit you were wrong - he's petty and rather stubborn like that.

Now, when it comes to matters of love . . . he could use a little bit of help. He isn't oblivious to signs of direct flirtation such as flowers and the gifting of chocolates and other items - yet, if you'd been sweeter or kinder to him than you'd normally are to others, he'd take it as a token of his charm with him having a positive affect on you. Not to mention asking him to coffee or seeing a film - you'd have to be really specific in saying that it's a date, or he'll accidentally friend zone you . So to be clear - if you want to even stand a chance on that dating scene with him : be clear with your intentions. Now, he's also rather picky and guarded with his heart, definitely one to play "hard to get" - his heart has been broken a couple times, in very harsh matters and his parents weren't exactly the picture example of love, either. So he's guarded his heart ever since it's been broken, it has lead him to have been insecure in relationships. Now, if one manages to tie him down, they will notice that he adores physical affection - whether it be kisses on his cheeks, cuddling in bed, or just plain holding on to his chosen partner. However, he really loves neck kisses and forehead kisses - those are his some of his weaknesses . Other things to make him weak in the knees is direct flirting - you hit him with a couple steamy one-liners or make a very flirty advance, catch him being absolute picture of a bashful and blushing bride. He can't take compliments, they just make him blush - especially if they're about his looks, he will be a stuttering and blushing mess. Now, he may not seem it - but he is a rather possessive and jealous little creature, he can and will make his mark on his partner , in rather creative ways - whether it be the scent of his cologne or perfume, an article of jewelry, or other noticeable ways ( meaning hickies and love bites - his lover better watch out, he is a biter ) . Oh yes, and not to mention - he steals articles of clothing from his partner ; mainly oversized hoodies or jackets and sometimes a pair of oversized sweats . Now, when it comes to jealously, it comes from a mix of insecurities and also just plain not liking when someone is being overly friendly with his partner- now he understands his partner will have friends and some may have known his partner longer than him, but he still expects boundaries to be respected. He tolerates, no one , flirting with his partner - even playfully, it rubs him wrong and makes him annoyed . He especially doesn't tolerate anyone touching or looking at his partner lewdly, and he can and will make a scene to show there're his. His future partner will have to note that he can be a bit of brat as well, and that's either when he's purposefully being one ; or, because he's uncomfortable and he's unintentionally acting like one . He may act uninterested in love, but actually a big romantic .

Abilities:
Enhanced Senses / Body
Skills:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Sunlight
Sensetive Hearing/Ears
Crush:
Spouse/S.O.:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at September 5, 2023 05:10 PM by Spellbound