Wolf Play : The Fate Of A Kingdom | Medieval/Selection | DNP, WIP
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Fate Of A Kingdom | Medieval/Selection | DNP, WIPSeptember 5, 2023 11:17 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot

The Kingdom Of Aibruvia has lived in peace for centuries. They were known for their wealth and strength amongst the other Kingdoms, being a shining beacon amongst them. However, even though they were strong and powerful it came at a cost - their King is very power hungry and can be a tyrant at times, he is known for levying high taxes on a whim and treating commoners like dirt at times. He is a very controversial topic amoungst the Kingdom, most admire him for his strength and the power he brings to the Kingdom yet some abhor him for his treatment of others around him and the way he behaves. You either love or hate the King and that's the hard truth about it, it's rumored even his own children have a complicated relationship with the man. Some speculate that it's due to him losing his late wife, a very loving and kind woman who could be fierce and witty when needed. She was beloved by the Kingdom and people but since she passed, it seems the light of the people are fading due to the dark clouds of their King. While some are sympathetic for his sharp change in behavior, some aren't, and this can cause a rather dangerous conflict of interest within the Kingdom.

The King has many children, 6 in total : four girls and two boys . His eldest and second eldest daughter being of age along with his two sons. He has decided that it is time his eldest daughter got married and had a partner to rule the Kingdom with in the future. After all she is the Crown Princess and is expected to take rule after her father passes and she if the future of the Kingdom. Letters have been sent to neighboring kingdoms telling of an opportunity to win the Princess's hand in marriage and become a future monarch. People from close by or far and wife have come to woo the Crown Princess, however only one person will earn her affections - so if one is smart and realizes the trouble it poses then they would take to the other available options within the castle, after all though they may not be listed as currently looking for a partner they are still fair game. However, while this is a joyous occasion to find love and possibly forge alliances between Kingdoms, there is also opportunity for sinister intent.

While those entering the castle in hopes of becoming a lover of the Princess or her available siblings, some have been sent for less than noble reasons. There are rumors that a noble or two have been sent to complete espionage and find out the weaknesses of the Kingdom to be able to destroy it. Another rumor states that an assassin has been hidden among the group but their motive is unknown as is there target. It known that anyone trying to harm the Crown Princess or the other Royals will face consequences whether it be death or exile. It's time to dive into an unknown world and find your place in the hierarchy. Will you be the lucky person fo win the hand of the Crown Princess ? Or are you a nefarious person hiding in the shadows.
The Fate Of A Kingdom | Medieval/Selection | DNP, WIPSeptember 5, 2023 11:17 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
About The Kingdoms
The Kingdom Of Aibruvia
Lands
. , .

The land of Aibruvia is remarkably beautiful . They are surrounded by beautiful meadows, thick forests , and the Kingdom offers breathtaking cliffs and waterfalls. They are also located on a large archipelago protected by a fortified fjord, it also helps that the kingdom has a very strong naval and military force to protect them and those residing within the Kingdom at a moments notice. It is also notable that the people of this kingdom are excellent navigators and sailors , these people know the sea very well, and they have a healthy respect for it. While they have the farmers and traders amongst them, they are also known for their amazing weavers, scholars, and soilders.

This Kingdom is known for having one of the better education systems and highly intelligent people amongst them. Though it may be hard living within these lands due to the taxes, it can be said that their is rarely if any poverty, after all the people are given an excellent education and it's their job to take advantage of it - whether to use it for good or bad is up to them. They don't also conform to the normal gender norms of men and women, you can very regularly see female soldiers and doctors and women holding power in courts - and on the flip side you can see men being house husbands and doing womanly chores such as embroidery or laundry. And it's not uncommon to see some men in dresses or women in suits and armor. This is a very progressive and amazing city.

This Kingdom is well protected by the natural barriers including the Multou Sea and Southfail Bluffs that surrounds the Rosadic Fjord. It is very hard to enter as to enter the Fjord you're intercepted by a naval boat that will examine the contents on board the ship and identification of who you are. They keep a tight record of who enters and exits the Fjord. The Fjord is also closed off during winter due to it completely freezing over, however this isn't a problem for the people due to them being resourceful and shrewd.
. , .
Traditions

If it isnt clear already, education is a big part of Aibruvia culture and life. There are many competitions through the year to find the smartest and brightest children and adults of the Kingdom. Those who complete can win many prizes whether it be land, money, food , or other precious rarities. However, the most desirable awards for the people are Crown Scholarships in which because of their intelligence they are offered schooling in prestigious schools and high paying and high profile jobs within the castle or capital itself. It's every kids dream to go to Whitewater Academic School, the most prestigious school in the Kingdom , followed by Blackrose Acadmeic School.

The people of this country have a fascination with lights. And you can see many beautiful lanterns and light adornments throughout the cities, the people liking to keep their homes bright. Their is also a very special day, The Crown Princesses's Birthday is celebrated by having a Lantern Festival, where all the kingdom gathers together for delicious food and festivities and gift the Princess what they can, and at the night time they let beautiful lanterns float in the sky and then set off fireworks.

Another big event within the Kingdom is the Winter Festival. It takes place once the fjord has completely frozen over. It is when loads of events and festivities occur such as dog sledding, ice skating, skiing, and ice carving. The festival lasts for an entire three weeks and schools are out to celebrate it. Towns are also decorated with handmade snowflakes and other wintery decorations. As opposed to the Winter Festival, the Spring Festival is also highly celebrated with bright colors and an abundance of flowers and it is well known to be the season of romance and young love, also on the Day Of Hearts is the Second Prince's birthday and the day is celebrated with lots of sweets and exchanges of love letters and flowers. There are also fairs and other events to do with your sweetheart. Also everyone dresses up in red and pink.
. , .
Cities
Nouiva
The Capital
This is the mainland, and largest island in the archipelago. Also the capital of the Kingdom and where the castle of the royals lay. This is a bright and vibrant city with beautiful walls and murals by artists and architects. Once can see beautiful architecture through the city alongside beautiful murals and tapestries . The most amazing achievement is the grand castle that took decades to build to its full beauty and glory. It is the pride of the Kingdom, with its highly defensive structure and beautiful and intricate walls. And the interior of the castle is something to marvel at with the beautiful rooms, gardens , libraries and other things within the castle. This city is where most of the trading and commerce occurs this is also where the Starlight Market, Marlo's Tavern, Whitewater Academy, and Black Pearl Operahouse reside along with some forests bordered by meadows.
Norwich
Agriculture, Merchants, and Fishermen
Now this island is essential to the Kingdom, this is where the agriculture and fishing gets done. This island is connected to the mainland by a sturdy iron bridge considering the proximity to make one. Wagons are used to transport goods into the mainland, and when the floods cover the bridge they opt for using the canals and boats to get to Nouiva. These are the ones who are selling the fresh goods and fish at the markets, they also work along side Pyrin to get the exotic spices and foods to be able to sell. You can find your merchants, farmers, fishermen here. They have nice homes and good fertile land to live on, there is also an army base here to make sure the people are safe and that they get across the bridge safely, and they also deal with small matters. There is also the Aswild Orphanage that takes care of orphans.
Pyrin
Spices, Explorers/Adventurers, Medics
In this town you can find many green houses and small gardens. A lot of those here are prone to growing plants and herbs and such, and making spices. They also are ones who travel to exotic lands to find different and new spices to bring back home and produce. Also, because of their extensive plant knowledge and usage you can find holistic doctors and midwives here, some are also educated in formal medicine as well. They have a good partnership and relationship with Norwich and trade floral secrets and other things with each other. You can find flower shops along with bakeries here. Most of those living in this city have nice cottage homes.
Lixa
Lumber, Weaving/Embroidery, Horsemen
This is a very interesting city. Those here find themselves living in very intricate treehouses due to the immense amount of trees and vegetation. These people have lots of sheep and horses. They are known for their expert horse riders and also their weaving and loom makers. You can find beautiful tapestry and embroidery throughout the treetop city, they also have a very popular bar they call it The Swinging Vine. If you want to get your clothes fixed, you go here along with finding yourself a good horse and some quality sheep. These people are also known for their climbing and dexterity as well. They are sturdy and well respected amoungst the Kingdom. They are also known for their wood carvings and lumberwork.
. , .
The Other Kingdoms
The Kingdom Of Laetis
The Kingdom of Laetis is a land rather far off from Aibruvia. This is a land of hit and humid weather, after all it is a Kingdom in the Desert. The people here being of tanned complexions and usually either tall and bulky or slender and agile. This is a land of spices, dances, and music and culture. You can always hear music playing the markets and hear the laughter of children. They are ruled by a Sultan and his Sultana. The royal family being quite large. These people are known for being cunning and crafty along with very intelligent in behavior. There are those who are snake charmers , belly dancers and many other unheard of occupation. Splisha is the Capital where all the commerce happens and you can find the wealthy living here along with the palace, it also where the schools and luxury accommodations are. Tuia and Ruinine is the twin cities where most people live, this are where the farmers, camel breeders and others live. And finally Dionne is what is objectively the slums, where yet thieves and gangs roam and reign free.
The Kingdom Of Slerosea
This is a Kingdom that is nestled inside a mountain range and also over looks a tundra. For this Kingdom comes fierce warriors who wield mighty axes and are strong as they are fierce. These people are know and excellent hunters and trackers, they are also known for being hardy and having a will to survive and thrive. They are under the rule of a King and Queen that lives in their magnificent palace within the capital of Ruisie, where there are beautiful and extravagant built homes. People here have learned to tame wolves and breed them. They also are known for their extravagant furs due to the cold weather they live in. The capital is within the mountain while the smaller cities of Cyro and Grisha are within the Tundra and managed by the Earl and His Wife and a Duchess. It is well known that the people within Cryo are rather mysterious and it is said that this is where assassins of the highest caliber come but it's well hidden by taverns and swordsmen. In Grisha they are known for their metal work along with their jewelry and pottery, and finally architecture.
The Kingdom Of Ealiseon - Grasslands
This Kingdom is a walled fortress. They have a large castle hidden behind a second inner wall and moated castle. The outer ring as the commoners call it, is the larger city of Coesstea , ruled by a fair Count and Countess, where you can find the stores and shops, and where commerce and black alley deals occur. This is where the legendary Black Diamond Bazzar is, a well known market of illegal and precious items, it's by invitation only or if you happen to stumble on it and become lucky. Within the inner ring of Hoewsia you can hear sounds of music everywhere, this is a city of the arts : music, theatre, art , and scholars, this city is overseen by the Duke & Duchess along with the Marchioness. You can find lots of high class and well-known and well versed bards here . Within the Royal City of Clovis, lives the royals and other wealthy people. These are the doctors and architects who have money.
The Kingdom Of Wrales - Marine
The Fate Of A Kingdom | Medieval/Selection | DNP, WIPSeptember 5, 2023 12:25 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Roles Available

The King
Open

The Queen Mother
Open

The Crown Princess
Open