Wolf Play : Red Night | Vampire Semi-Lit. RP | Open
Chatbox
 Salom_
10:44:53 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Thank you :)) it look a while but I'm happy I finally reached me goal!
 Salom_
10:44:21 Sal, Salmon
Purdy
Always M&Ms
 Amygdala
10:43:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sal
Wow that's amazing...good job
 Salom_
10:42:03 Sal, Salmon
Mushrooms Saved: 10,000
I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Red Night | Vampire Semi-Lit. RP | OpenAugust 31, 2023 11:34 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Red Night

"Κόκκινη Vύχτα"

Plot

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Dark Fantasy | Modern | Supernatural | LGBTQ+ | Kingdom

Vampires have existed for centuries, yet their origins always differ depending on the storyteller. A man cursed with everlasting death from sins he committed, or tales of graves with the corpse missing. As centuries passed, vampires have become infamous throughout stories and media for their seductive nature, roaming at night searching for prey, and conflict with werewolves. Vampires, to most mortals, were the boogeymen of their existence. They were tales to scare people who walk home late at night or keep their restless children in bed. Stories, or so they say. Until multiple cases of dead bodies with two puncture wounds on their bodies started popping up.

The vampires who kept their undead society hidden for eras have been exposed to the mortals.

When their existence came to light, a massive hunt was created by humans to wipe out the entire vampiric race. The prosperous undead society started to crumble one by one. Covens, big and small, fell at the hands of man. Their hard work was reduced to ashes. One major event happened on the night of October 31st, a crisis that shrunk the vampire population immensely. The humans received information about a mass of vampires gathering in an ancient catacomb, with influential leaders and their covens attending, their presence raising the vampire's morality. The humans came, setting the catacombs ablaze, and slaughtered those untouched by the raging inferno. The mighty leaders and their wonderous covens had collapsed.

The few vampires that survived the massacre labeled it Red Night, the near extinction of the undead. Another issue had stirred within their society, and that was the fact that traitors were in their ranks. Only vampires knew about the meeting, which means someone must've snitched.

The only coven left that can deal with the human threat didn't attend the meeting, a circle that existed for eons and distinguished within the undead society: The Oblivion Legion. Their absence raised suspicion among their fellow brethren, with many accusing them of working alongside the humans that sought their destruction. However, the straggling vampires can't be quick to denounce the remaining circle, not wanting to rile the Oblivion Legion's ire, as that coven is the only safe place they can go. However, the Oblivion Legion is hesitant about new vampires joining them, considering there's a traitor issue currently unsolved.

Would the Legion be able to save the remaining undead race for eradication and find the traitor in time? Or would they crumble like the other clans, ending the undead race altogether?

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Threads
Discussion
RP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at September 22, 2023 08:34 PM by Cereal
Red Night | Vampire Semi-Lit. RP | OpenSeptember 1, 2023 12:00 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

RP Rules

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1: Be active. Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week, and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform me beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2: No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's, Gary's, or any characters of the like.
3: This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description of your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise, the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get declined, try and work on your form, and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8: I will make a 4-character limit, however as the RP progresses, I'll allow you to make as many characters as you can handle.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and there may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, etc.
11: Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher-ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12: Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13: I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle-class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14: Make sure to read everything!
15: Have fun ;)

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Clan Rules

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

I. Never dishonor the Sovereign, the royal family, and the justiciars. If caught disrespecting them in any way, you'll be granted a swift execution. This goes for flirting with the high-harem, spewing hatred or false rumors, and shunning their bloodline.
II. Respect those in the rank above yours. If you offend the higher rank, they're granted permission to punish you. ALWAYS follow the hierarchy.
III. Never expose Oblivion Legion's plans to vampires outside the coven. If caught telling outsiders, you'll be granted permitted death.
IV. Converting a human to a vampire without permission from the Sovereign would result in the death of the human and your imprisonment.
V. If the Sovereign is absent for whatever reason, the Royal Consort is in charge. If they're no Royal Consort, the eldest Royal Offspring would take over. If they're no Royal Offspring, the Justicars would have full authority. If the Justicars aren't available, the Duke and Duchess would be responsible for the clan.
VI. Never flirt with the Royal Consort, as they belong to the Sovereign. This goes for the High-Harem members since they belong to both the Sovereign and Royal Consort.
VII. Don't get caught while out on missions. If captured, never talk about what's going on in the coven. If exposed spilling the clan's secrets, you'll be hunted down and terminated.
IX. Vampires from other destroyed clans who came here to seek shelter will remain as Thralls until they're proven trustworthy. It's forbidden to tell them what's going on within the Oblivion Legion.

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at November 18, 2023 11:30 PM by Cereal
Red Night | Vampire Semi-Lit. RP | OpenSeptember 1, 2023 12:01 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

About the Vampires

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

The Seven Clans

Ilepir - The Royal
The Clan of Rulers, Blue Bloods, Tyrants, and Warlords

The Royals, also known as the Clan of Rulers. Unlike the other vampires, they're picky about who they convert as their childe. They always target those from families of high power, wealth, and influence. Think of them as the aristocrats of the vampiric world. They always want to take command and control those they consider peasants. Many are willing to eliminate anyone who dares to block them from their goals, even their clan-kin, sire, and childes.

Con: Exquisite Taste - They can't drink blood from animals like the other vampires and can't devour blood from ill humans, or else they'll get sick. They need to consume blood from a healthy person to regain lost energy.

Powers: Influence, Fortitude, Presence

Vaemris - The Arbitrator
The Clan of Assassins, Huntsmens, Lawkeepers, and Mediators

The responsible clan of the society, or so they say. They're the judges, stern adjudicators who have a fierce moral code and crave a sense of justice within the undead community. The Vaemris embrace those who share the same views as them, capable of assessing and handling threats, enforcing laws and traditions, and punishing those who break the code. They have a strong hatred for Utalea and openly despise them.

Con: Blood Cannibal - If one of them drinks from a fellow vampire, they'll become addicted to the undead blood and would find it very hard to stop.

Powers: Blood Sorcery, Haste, Obfuscate

Utalea - The Fractious
The Clan of Punks, Rebels, Riffraffs, and Nomads

The troublemakers and labeled headaches of the undead society. They give everyone a hard time for the fun of it all, embracing those willing to put someone in their place depending on the situation or delinquents that caused harmless mischief to have a bit of fun. They see themselves as valiant warriors who fight for a cause, almost like Robin Hood and the Merrymen.

Con: Terrible Attitude - Their blood is burning with neverending rage waiting to explode at the slightest bit of annoyance.

Powers: Haste, Potence, Presence

Ducaino - The Stray
The Clan of Ferals, Animals, Savagery, and Outcasts

The apex predators of the vampiric society, a clan that no vampire wants to have on their backs. They're the main ones tasked with tracking and killing vampires that broke the code. However, getting their service is difficult, considering they dwell in the wilderness and can endure, survive, and thrive in any environment. Not to mention, they're fiercely territorial to those outside their clan.

Con: Feral Frenzy - While in a maniac state, their features turn animalistic, even their behavior. While in this state, they're blinded with rage until the night afterward and would attack anyone foolish enough to approach.

Power: Animalism, Fortitude, Protean

Zanit - The Deathless
The Clan of Death, Necromancers, Corpses, and Afterlife

They're a clan of necromantic vampires that united together over the subject of Death. The Zanit are scholars of the afterlife and resurrectionists of the dead. They sell their services to the highest bidder or do whatever pleases their interests. They're like the creepy teens that hang out at graveyards for the fun of it all. They're more isolated from the undead society, preferring to keep to each other or dead people.

Con: Toxic Smooch - Kissing these vampires isn't a good idea if you're human, as their fangs bring pain to one's lips. Those unaware of their fangs are in for a treat when they lean in for a kiss.

Powers: Foretelling, Fortitude, Oblivion

Phego - The Twilight
The Clan of Night, Lies, Secrets, and Traitors

They have a so-called competitive rivalry with the Ilepir clan, as they have the desire to triumph at any cost. They're ruthless when it comes to such a thing, even going as far as to betray those close to them to achieve their goals. Their entire reputation was built on backstabbing others, which isn't viewed fondly by the other clans. However, most don't want attention as they prefer to be puppeteers and manipulate the ones in power.

Con: Nearly Invisible - If viewed through a reflective surface, recording, or picture, their figure appears distorted, sometimes invisible. Their reflections would betray them of their undead state.

Powers: Influence, Oblivion, Potence

Shune - The Rose
The Clan of Artists, Seducers, Greediness, and Degenerates

The seducers of the vampiric race with articulate grace and enchanting demeanor. The Shune only embraces artists (musicians, painters, etc.) and those who reach high-tier beauty standards. This clan is finicky when it comes to looks and fashion, always the ones keeping up with the latest fashion trends. They're always searching for the next thrill in their undead life, tending to discard undesired lovers and victims.

Con: Beauty Obsessed - They're heavily set on beauty and always keep themselves in pristine condition. A drop of blood on their make-up-covered face or expensive clothing can make them spiral into madness.

Powers: Foretelling, Haste, Presence

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Info About Powers

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Influence
This is the ability to overwhelm another person's mind by willpower, forcing the victim to act on the vampire's orders. Weak-willed vampires can succumb to the higher-willed vampire's mind control. For this to work, eye contact is required, and the victim needs to understand your language. Overusing this can cause painful headaches that can mess with their vision.

Foretelling
This grants the user the ability to read people's minds; however, they can't shut it off and make them extend this ability already. They would be overwhelmed by other people's thoughts, cluttering their minds and putting the host in a trance-like state. With this power, they can see through illusions cast by the Obfuscate skill. To keep their powers from being overused, they wear enchanted jewelry that blocks their mind-reading ability.

Haste
Those gifted with haste are vampires powered with supreme quickness compared to normal vampires. They move at breathtaking speed, becoming obscurity to mortal and immortal alike. This helps them evade attacks, hand-to-hand, close weaponry, and even bullets from a gun. However, overextending this ability can over-exhaust their bodies and minds, leaving them disorientated for some time.

Presence
This grants the host a supernatural allure and emotional manipulation, allowing vampires to attract, sway, and control one singular person or crowd. This power makes them the center of attention by fascinating, seducing, or intimidating those nearby. It can be resisted through forceful will and ignoring the host. Those who overuse this can accidentally trigger a kill switch in the manipulated victim's mind, making the victim attack them out of blinded fury.

Oblivion
The power of Oblivion allows the user to summon supernatural darkness, attack victims with their shadows, and enslave phantoms to aid them. This vampire is one with the abyss, which means they also have its weakness, making them extra sensitive to directed light, fire, and sunlight. Using this power too much can cause the darkness inside them to spaz out and attack their souls.

Potence
Those with this gift possess a physical strength that surpasses mortals, making them capable of leaping great distances, lifting things bigger than them, and attacking their opponents with a sinister force. At times, Potence users are used to such strength that they accidentally use it for typical physical actions. Overdoing this can exhaust the vampire's body and weaken its muscles. Unable to move for a few hours, or worse, days until it's recovered.

Fortitude
This skill gives the vampire supreme toughness and resistance to physical damage. Fortitude users tend to get cocky with this ability, always the first to charge into a battle filled with overconfidence and scoff in the face of death. They believe they're indestructible beings, causing their survival instincts to dwindle. They can still be killed, albeit it'll be a tough fight.

Animalism
This power brings vampires closer to their wild side, making them more animalistic in behavior. Animalism grants them the gift of communicating with animals and dominance over creatures of nature. This means they can build an army of animals to defeat their foes. Extensively using this power can tarnish their ability to socialize as they would prefer to hang out with animals than their fellow vampires.

Protean
The ability to change their form, such as growing claws to evaporate into a cloud of mist. High emotions can trigger this ability, so it's always best to have a calm mind and be able to regain control. Overusing this ability can make it spiral out and cause random shifting that's extremely painful to experience.

Blood Sorcery
Vampires with this power can use blood as a weapon, able to use their blood, but it'll dehydrate them immensely. As such, sorcerers tend to have blood vitals to savor their thirst. Unlike the other powers, this one requires a knowledgeable teacher. Using this ability too much weakens the spells and the possibility of it backfiring onto the host.

Obfuscate
This allows vampires to conceal themselves, trick the minds of their victims, or make them ignore what they don't want to be seen. Users of this skill tend to isolate themselves from society, never joining in on social interactions. Those who use this power too much will grow paranoid about deactivating it as they fear that unseeable monsters will attack them once it's off.

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at September 22, 2023 08:19 PM by Cereal
Red Night | Vampire Semi-Lit. RP | OpenSeptember 1, 2023 12:16 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Brisco Towers
Brisco Towers is a company owned by the royal family that has existed for centuries. It's been passed down from parent to offspring, related or non-related. It originally sold valuable jewelry, but it kept changing throughout the years. It always seems to change when a new CEO is in office. Brisco Towers is a wealthy and powerful company with many connections. Now, Brisco Towers is working on scientific research to help cure diseases for humans, but in truth, they're working on mutating vampires to walk under the Sun. However, Brisco Towers isn't just a place for business but a home for the royal family. The rooms of Brisco Towers are like penthouses - fit for royalty. The royal family is on the same floor (at the top level of Brisco Towers). Don't worry, everyone has their own rooms - even the Justicars.

The CEO [1/1]
aka the Sovereign
Vivienne Umbria Boudreaux | Vampire | Sovereign (Played by Me)

The COO [1/1]
aka the Royal Consort
Res by Spellbound | Vampire | Royal Consort

The Heirs [0/4]
aka the Royal Offspring
Open
Open
Open
Open

The Bodyguards [0/4]
aka the Justicars
Open
Open
Open
Open

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

The Crimson Arch Casino
[Insert Description]

Boss [1/1]
aka the King/Queen
Tauekel Zhadan Viljar | Vampire | King (Played by Overthink101)

Underboss [1/1]
aka the Duke/Duchess
Res by Spellbound

Casino Employees [2/4]
aka the Marquess, Counts, Viscount, etc.
Res by Spellbound |Vampire | Security
Res by Raven Wing | Vampire | Staff Member
Open

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

The Enchanted Gauntlet
[Insert Description]

Bar Owner [1/1]
aka the King/Queen

Edith Odilia Sigrid | Vampire | Queen (Played by Overthink101)

Underboss [0/1]
aka the Duke/Duchess
Open

Bar Employees [1/4]

Faust Gladys Martinus | Vampire | Viscount (Played by Me)
Open

Underground Fighters [0/4]
aka the Thralls
Open

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

The Crows
The Crows have no actual place in the kingdom but still have titles like the others, as the group was created by Rosalie when she broke away from the royal family years ago. Their job is to work in the shadows of the Empire, either by exterminating traitors or gathering intel for potential threats. Unlike the royal family, who handle matters in the open, this group prefers to deal with things secretly, such as assassinations, thievery, etc. However, it's uncertain if they're loyal to the royal family, as they keep personal opinions to themselves -even how they function is kept a secret from outsiders. They're hired by other vampires in the kingdom but are treated with caution as they are cases where clients got backstabbed.

The Master [1/1]
aka the King/Queen

Rosalie V. Boudreaux | Vampire | "Queen"

The Co-Master [0/1]
aka the Duke/Duchess
Open

The Elder Crows [1/4]
Res by Raven Wing | Vampire
Open

The Fledglings [0/4]
aka the Childes
Open

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

More to be added. PM me for ideas.

Edited at November 8, 2023 02:00 PM by Cereal
Red Night | Vampire Semi-Lit. RP | OpenNovember 8, 2023 12:39 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Character Sheets

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

I don't care how you do your forums as long as you have the listings within your sheet.

Name
Sexuality
Vampire/Childe
Occupation (Ex: Brisco Towers, The Crows, etc.)
Rank & Title (Ex: Bar Employee/Viscount)
Desired Rank & Title (Ex: Bar Owner/Queen)
Clan
Powers (From Your Clan)
Appearance
Personality
Relationship Status?
Significant Other
Crush
Exes
Kin
Childe (If Sire)/Sire (If Childe)
Affiliations
Other

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at November 8, 2023 12:51 PM by Cereal
Red Night | Vampire Semi-Lit. RP | OpenNovember 8, 2023 12:49 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰

Rosalie V. Boudreaux
"the Lady of Crows"

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"You want my help. Well, that's too damn bad."

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Full Name
Rosalie V. Boudreaux

Shortened Name
Rosalie Boudreaux

Name Meaning
Rosalie [Rose Garden; French]
Valarie [Strong; French]
Boudreaux [Leader of the Group; French]

Preferred Name
Rosa

Nicknames
Lady Crow, Mauve's Pet, Reaper of Men

Addressed As
Lady Boudreaux, Master Boudreaux

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Pansexual

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Vampire/Childe
Vampire

Occupation
The Crows

Rank & Title
The Heir/Royal Offspring (Formerly)
The Master/Queen (Currently)

Desired Rank & Title
Content

Clan
Phego

Powers
Influence, Oblivion, Potence

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Appearance

[credits to 响声堡 @ neka.cc]

WIP

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Personality
Sarcastic ❖ Rebellious ❖ Lone-Wanderer ❖ Loveable To Few ❖ Determined ❖ Ambitious ❖ Hot-Headed ❖ Reckless ❖ Stubborn ❖ Cold-Hearted ❖ Merciless ❖ Vengeful ❖ Affectionate (Family Only) ❖ Chaste ❖ Gregarious ❖ Strong-Willed ❖ Doubter ❖ Tempermental ❖ Somewhat Disciplined ❖ Animal-Lover ❖ Ticking Timebomb ❖ Kind-Hearted ❖ Brave ❖ Demmanding ❖ Oddly Scary ❖ Supportive ❖ Protective ❖ Trustworthy ❖ Secret Keeper ❖ Cunning ❖ Vengeful ❖ Bloodthirsty ❖ Stubborn ❖ Can Be Loyal

+Birds
+Fighting
+Small Pranks
+Strawberry Cake
+Gardening
+Her Family
+Violence

Dislikes
-Mannequins
-Riddles
-Cowards
-Children/Babies
-Failure/Losing
-Getting Too Drunk
-Traitors/Deceiver/Cheaters
-Sunlight/Light

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Relationship Status?
Single

Crush(es)
Open

Significant Other(s)
Open

Exes
She had a boyfriend years ago

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Sire
Unnamed Phego (Sire; Deceased)
Vivienne Umbria Boudreaux (Adoptive Sire)

Childe
Nope

Kin
Vivienne Umbria Boudreaux (Adoptive Sire/Adoptive Mother; Alive)
Isolabella Hesperia-Gwendoline Bǫlverkr (Adoptive Mother; Alive)
The Royal Offspring (Adoptive Siblings)

Affiliations
Vivienne Umbria Boudreaux | "I don't know if I should love or hate you." | Complicated
WIP

Open

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Other
Vivienne was going to put her first name as Rosalie's middle name, but Isabella intervened just in time. Still wanting Rosalie to have a connection with her, she put Valarie as Rosalie's nickname instead, after her late mother.
WIP

Edited at November 8, 2023 01:11 PM by Cereal
Red Night | Vampire Semi-Lit. RP | OpenNovember 8, 2023 12:55 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

F A U S T

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

—————————♡—————————

"Oh, come on now, you know you're the only person I tease."

—————————♡—————————

Full Fake Name
Faust Gladys Martinus

Full Real Name
Leta Mestra Falto

Fake Name Meaning
Faust [Fortunate; Latin]
Gladys [Small-Sword; Latin]
Martinus [War-Like; Latin]

Real Name Meaning
Leta [Hidden; Greek]
Mestra [Lover; Latin]
Falto [Falcon; Latin]

Shortened Fake Name
Faust Martinus

Shorted Real Name
Leta Falto

Preferred Fake Name
Faust

Preferred Real Name
Mestra

Nicknames
The Mysterious One, Lover Of All, The Liar, Thief Master, Master Deceiver, Mischeiovus Seducer, Snake in the Grass, Uncaptured Shadow [By Locals]

Addressed As
Lord Martinus

—————————♡—————————

"How sweet, you want to know what I'm into? Well, I'm currently pawning for you, hot stuff."

—————————♡—————————

Female [Actual]

Pronouns
He/Him [Fake]
She/Her [Actual]

Sexuality
Faust only flirts with those they view as attractive or humorous to annoy. They aren't picky about who they flirt with as long as they keep his interest.

—————————♡—————————

"I am many things, sweet thing. Go ahead and try to figure it out."

—————————♡—————————

Vampire/Childe
Vampire

Rank & Title
Bar Employee/Viscount

Desired Rank
Content

Clan
Phego

Powers
Influence, Oblivion, Potence

—————————♡—————————

"I know I'm attractive, sweetheart. No need to keep reminding me."

—————————♡—————————

Appearance

[credits to 千临 @ neka.cc]

It's unclear what aura they radiate, considering Faust is an expert at masking it from being undetected by others. When first meeting someone, Faust hides it from them, wanting to sneak up on them and give them a little bit of a surprise. It'll change once he's comfortable enough with someone, although it's rare for him to do so. Those who rarely felt it describe it as giving them an exhilarating feeling, like a mixture of yearning and exhilaration. Once you experience it once, you desire to feel it again. This is how Faust feels 24/7, and he isn't afraid to share it with those who receive his attention. It's like a contagious disease without a cure, spreading from person to person. In his eyes, it's amusing to see the heat intensify. Especially seeing those not used to such an atmosphere squirm in their spot. To mess around, Faust would give them a bit of taste before shutting his aura off completely. Watching as they secretly wish for it to return sends joyous chills throughout his body, and he hides a victorious smirk while starting a normal conversation, acting like nothing ever happened.

Faust is an oddly beautiful man, having peculiar feminine features in some aspects of both face and body. He knows he's attractive, using it to his advantage to get what he wants, either for intel about an item or to gain potential allies to cover his tracks. His face is strangely pleasing, a magnetizing force that demands your attention. However, that only happens if Faust desires others' attention. The shape of the man's face is that of a diamond, giving Faust a sharpened appearance. His cheekbones are visible, and his cheeks are a healthy gaunt. His jawline is definite in appearance, reaching a broad and somewhat pointed chin. Faust's jawline has no facial hair (which is obvious considering that Faust is a she), and the texture of his skin is like silk. Under his jaw lies his throat, which has no visible Adam's Apple. His neck is on the slimmer side, although it's moderately muscular. Faust's eyes in on the narrow side, giving them a natural squint. Strangely there's something all too feminine about it, less hardened than the average man's defined eye shape. Faust's eyelashes are thick in width and short in length, with the lashes on the upper lid being an inch longer than the ones at the bottom. Due to his defect, his eyelashes appear nearly invisible due to their bright white color. Of course, Faust's eyes held a flirtatious and devilish shine within them, silently beckoning you to approach them. Above his eyes are thinned and arched eyebrows, and with them a tad darker than his hair and eyelashes, like a dark grey pigmentation. What makes Faust's eyes so damn impeccable is his strange pink iris' that bores deep and punctures one's soul. However, when their mood has been sullied, their eyes would dim to a red sheen. On Faust's face are three distinctive features, a singular beauty mark on his left cheek, a small cut on his left jawline, and a small scar across the bridge of his nose. Those two scars are faded, yet it's still evident.

Settled on the top of his head is an astounding set of hair inches above the shoulders while partially covering the back of his neck, leaving the lower half partially viewable. The feeling of his hair is what many imagined clouds feel, soft and oddly weightless. A bundle of locks you can tirelessly rake your fingers into. Faust's hair is messy with uneven lengths and split ends, possibly cut by a dull pair of scissors or knife. Amazingly, this makes his presentation all the better, giving him a roguish image that fits him all too perfectly. The type of Faust's hair is 2b, having waves that take inspiration from the sea itself. His bangs are swept back out of his eyes, tucked behind his ears to have a clear vision of what he's doing, giving him a windswept style. Another feature about Faust is hair is a natural frosty white, comparable to that of freshly fallen snow. Under the moonlight, his hair pairs with the moon's rays beautifully, with the hair seeming to glow.

Faust's body is a rectangular-mesomorph, and nearly the perfect form of physical balance, his physique combined with strength and speed. It would've been equal in status, but Faust prioritized his mobility and body to outrun anyone attempting to chase after him. This resulted in his strength lacking severely, being below average than most. He has enough to leap across buildings or carry a few pounds of coin purses, yet it's not enough to hold a full chest full of treasure or go up against a muscular opponent. His muscles are pretty visible, having a six-pack and well-formed calves as well as arms, but other than that, Faust's muscles aren't as developed. He doesn't mind too much, considering he can always stoop down and use petty tricks to get his way. His height is 6'2, while his weight is between 171-209 lbs. From the neck down to the ankles, Faust's body has scars of various sizes and healing stages, two prominent wounds being a large X on his stomach and claw-like scratches on both shoulders. Located on his lower back is a black-inked tattoo of a fox curled up in a ball.

[credits to ぼわず @ picrew.me]

—————————♡—————————

"I have many things that I'm interested in. Long walks on the beach, stealing people's jewelry, casual strolls through the town, pickpocketing a nobleman, and quiet picnics in the meadows."

—————————♡—————————

Personality
Flirtatious ♡ Sauve ♡ Sly ♡ Mischievous ♡ Impish ♡ Amoral ♡ Socialable ♡ Reckless ♡ Honest-Liar ♡ Deciever ♡ Manipulator ♡ Promiscuous ♡ Womanizer/Man-Eater ♡ Cunning ♡ Cocky ♡ A Modest Cheater ♡ Nuisance ♡ Charismistic ♡ Meddlesome ♡ Gambler ♡ Thrill Seeker ♡ Rebellious ♡ Solo-Player ♡ Greedy ♡ Sarcastic ♡ Kleptomaniac ♡ Party-Goer ♡ Scoundrel ♡ Captivating ♡ Con-Artist ♡ Caring ♡ Trickster ♡ Complex ♡ Neutral ♡ Money-Grubber ♡ Extremely Brave Or Stupidly Carless

♡Being A Headache
♡Flirting
♡Gambling
♡Money
♡Thrill Of It All
♡A Successful Heist
♡Foxes
♡Expensive Parties

Dislikes
♡Nobles/Royal
♡Teamwork
♡Failed Jobs
♡Clingy Lovers
♡Being In One Place
♡Lame Parties
♡Fake Things [Jewlery, Paintings, People, ETC.]
♡The Law/Obeying Rules
♡Overly Careful People

—————————♡—————————

"I don't enjoy discussing my past too soon, honey cake. Maybe in the future, I spill a little about it."

—————————♡—————————

Backstory
Hmm, this is a surprise for later.

—————————♡—————————

"My past relationships? Oh dear, you might need a seat. This would take a while."

—————————♡—————————

Relationship Status?
Single-ish

Crush
Edith Odilia Sigrid

Significant Other
Nada

Exes
Faust had past relationships before, but they never passed the kissing stage.

—————————♡—————————

"My family? Hmm, I wonder that too."

—————————♡—————————

Sire
Phego Viscount (Deceased)

Childes
Nada

Kin
Unstated

Affiliations
Open, PM Me

—————————♡—————————

Other
Faust has albinoism.
Completed.

Edited at November 8, 2023 12:56 PM by Cereal
Red Night | Vampire Semi-Lit. RP | OpenNovember 8, 2023 01:07 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

V I V I E N N E

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"Oh, please. The werewolves and witches hate us because V comes before W in the alphabet."

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Full Name
Vivienne Umbria Boudreaux

Shortened Name
Vivienne Boudreaux

Preferred Name
Umbria

Name Meaning
Vivienne [Lively; French]
Umbria [Unknown; Unknown Oirigns]
Boudreaux [Leader of the Group; French]

Preferred Name
Umbria

Nicknames
Viv, Venny, and Eve [Close Friends]
The Everlasting Queen, The Eternal One, The Everlasting Lady, Death's Rival, and Ancient Queen [By Vampires]

Addressed As
Lady Boudreaux, Queen Boudreaux, Mrs. Boudreaux

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Mono-Bisexual [Female Lean]

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Vampire/Childe
Vampire

Occupation
Brisco Towers

Rank & Title
CEO/Sovereign

Desired Rank & Title
Content

Clan:
Ilepir

Powers
Influence, Fortitude, Presence

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Appearance

[credits to Krasny Zmeya @ picrew.me]

At first glance, Umbria's a woman who appears harmless, idiotic, or both. She doesn't take anything seriously, even when her life's threatened. I guess once you've been stabbed many times by angry elderly nobles for sleeping with their hot children, it doesn't phase you anymore. If you're going to threaten her, at least be sure to kill her for real. However, this bubbly mood can switch in an instant. Being around her presence when she's pissed off is unbearable, or worse, avoid her. Better yet, steering clear from her, even without her being angry, is the best for your mental well-being. Her violet eyes are forever shining, bubbling with unlimited mischievousness and lustful desires for hot people. Plastered almost every day on her face is her signature smirk that holds many meanings: she wants to murder you, prank you, or bang you. Truly. She's a hard woman to understand, and she loves herself for that. Umbria has an impressive height being 6'2, and yes, she'll use it to frighten you. She stands out from the crowd, and that's your cue to run if you don't want to be her next target. Lastly, her skin tone is pale. It's odd as she's outside 24/7, either trying to seduce someone or rob them for fun.

She has the face of a young and lively woman. Her face is free of scars, as she threatened her attackers that if they target her face, she'll bite out their throats. It's unclear if what she said was true, but knowing her, it could be true. On a real note, Umbria doesn't have a scheduled bedtime and sleeps if she doesn't have anything (or someone) to do or is not in the mood to do anything active. The woman's cheeks are somewhat gaunt to show off her rounded cheekbones, and her temples are hardly visible. The shape of Umbria's nose was straight until some jealous lover punched her there ages ago, and she didn't bother to fix it. She has top-heavy lips, and those lips had probably kissed half of the human population. Upon closer inspection, you'll notice a small scar on the corner of her lips from a not-so-pleased father after discovering his daughter in bed with a stranger. Her version of the story, she got it from fighting a wolf.

Umbria's eyes are wide almond-shaped, and as mentioned before, the color of her iris' are an unnatural violet. Her eyes radiate so many emotions, although I wouldn't use them to try to read her. Her eyes express one thing, but underneath could be something else. She's a confusing opponent when it comes to it all, and she knows it. Umbria's eyebrows are beautifully trimmed, having a curvy arch with the endpoints of the brows shooting downwards in an S-shape. Her face is the shape of a heart, a mixture of diamond and round facial shapes. Her face is free of noticeable scars, yet harbors beauty marks located on her right cheekbones, lower jawline, left cheek, and left corner of the lips.

Hiding under her layers of clothing is a well-trained body, a perfect mixture of muscles and leanness. She's an athletic woman, and it's pretty much needed if you're a promiscuous woman as she is. It's best to learn how to scale down windows from bedrooms and not get caught, then run out the door while trying to put your clothes back on with guards chasing you. Yes, she experienced that the first few times of her wild adventures. At least she can boast about being an adventurer. Mentioned before, but her toned body is decorated with scars by what she calls haters. She has so many that pain doesn't phase her anymore, and Umbria is unaware that she's critically injured until someone points it out. Some scars are minor, while some are gruesome and sickening to the eye. However, one hater left her partially disabled in her left arm: she can still use it, but it's difficult to hold things for too long.

[credits to Igraine @ picrew.me]

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Personality:
Oddly Scary | Independent/Cooperative | Leader | Ambitious | Loyal | Pleasing | Fun-Loving | Proud | Smart | Bright | Daring | Simple | Peacemaker/Destroyer | Lovable | Quarrelsome | Merciless | Authoritative | Cunning | Charming | Disrespectful | Childish | Active | Adventurous | Bold | Bossy | Determined | Energetic | Friendly (To A Few) | Fair (Somewhat) | Funny | Mischievous | Kinda Responsible | Reckless | Confident | Outgoing | Obnoxious | Loyal Flirt | Thoughtful-ish | Jealous-Prone | Tolerant | Teaser | Manipulative | Childish | Chaotic

▹Hot People
▹Winning
▹Power
▹Putting People In Their Place
▹Weapons
▹Achieving The Unachievable
▹Gardening
▹Close Friends/Family

Dislikes
▸Being Questioned

▸Paperwork
▸Someone Touching Her Things
▸Clowns/Mimes
▸Cowards/Chickens
▸Mannequins
▸Being Alone
▸Riddles
▸Messes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Relationship Status?
Taken

Crush
Isolabella Hesperia-Gwendoline Bǫlverkr

Significant Other
Isolabella Hesperia-Gwendoline Bǫlverkr

Exes
Many Casual Flings

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Sire
Lady

Childes
Nada

Kin
Valarie C. Boudreaux (Biological Mother; Deceased)
Lady (Sire/Adoptive Mother; Unknown)
Rosalie V. Boudreaux (First Adoptive Daughter; Alive)
Royal Offspring (Adoptive Children)

Affiliations
Rosalie V. Boudreaux | "How did you enter your teen phase so late?" | Complicated
Open

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Other
Completed

Edited at November 18, 2023 11:30 PM by Cereal

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us