Wolf Play : The Art Of War | Wolf RP | WIP, DNP
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | WIP, DNPAugust 20, 2023 06:56 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Within a large territory, two packs reign supreme - the pack of Brokenridge Cliffs and Aegis Mountain. Both packs coming from a different background and territory, the Brokenridge Cliffs Pack coming from a heavily forested territory bordering an ocean while the Aegis Mountain members coming from a frozen tundra and mountainous region. It would seem these two packs would never meet by normal circumstances - however, they have one thing that brings them to together, once a year, The Annual Migration Of Spring, when most of the herd animals go to Bear Claw Meadows and it usher in the new season. For three months, the packs coexist on their opposite sides of the meadow to take advantage of this abundance of food. It's also a time of Spring Courtships, where young males prove themselves to the girls to catch their eye and hopefully by next season they'll be having a family of their own. However their so something special about this year, the two packs have gotten along for years - so they think it best to finally form an alliance, so that these peaceful times will last for generations to come. After all, no one likes war - though trouble is unavoidable in some cases.

Both packs have offered their eldest heirs, and the two are to get to know each other and the other pack during this season. The two youngsters are expected, by the end of the season, to announce their partnership and prepare for a Mating Ceremony in the coming autumn or winter. However, what they don't know is, a small group of rather unsavory wolves have a plan - a plan to disrupt the peace between the two packs, because if they can get them to go to war - it means the loss of the strength for the two packs and they can easily take over. Not to mention, there is something odd about the incoming herd of deer - and it is not looking like a good thing and could spell doom.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | WIP, DNPAugust 20, 2023 06:58 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 200+ words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, watermelon in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses characters will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow photos for your characters - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | WIP, DNPAugust 20, 2023 06:58 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Hierarchy & Pack Roles
Brokenridge Cliffs
The Sovereign
The Consort
The Heir/Heiress
The Scion