Wolf Play : Necrosis | Zombie Apocalypse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Necrosis | Zombie Apocalypse Rp | Open!August 16, 2023 12:02 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Necrosis

On August 19th, 2031, the world came to a stop.
They should have seen it coming. They should have known. Unfortunately, no one was prepared for it when the Outbreak of a Virus, now dubbed the Z-Virus, occurred, quickly running rampant through cities, suburbs, and then finally more rural communities. At first people were just getting sick, fevers, headaches, vomiting, the works. But then it started to evolve, mutate, becoming more lethal faster, and uglier too. Rashes began to form, boils soon after, until finally different areas of flesh would become necrotic. People began to call it the new Plague. They weren’t wrong.

It had gotten to the point that 86% of people infected would die by day three. Most of those who made it past day three survived, with only about 12% of those who made it past day three dying. Bodies of loved ones, friends, enemies, all were being burned together to help try to prevent the spread of the disease. Despite this, people were optimistic. Things were bad, sure, but they’d get better. A cure would be found, a vaccine created and distributed, the people of the world still had hope.

About 5 Years after the beginning of the Plague, the first vaccine was created, and given to the surviving people. It seemed to have been working, at first, people stopped getting sick, and those who did seemed to not get as sick as badly, and the mortality rate seemed to decrease. It was a small victory, but a victory nonetheless. However, that all quickly changed when they noticed the disease had mutated again, something it seemed it was prone to doing. Things returned to how they had been, but with a nastier side effect. Now, when the sick died, they rose again, their corpses roaming the earth looking for flesh to consume.

Panic spread as the zombie apocalypse took hold, the remnants of the military working to keep the roamers at bay, while the scientists continued to develop possible cures or vaccines, and the survivors continue to do that, survive. Humanity managed to hang on to hope, refusing to give up or let go. Eventually it seemed to pay off when, once again, the scientists came up with a vaccine, a cure they claimed. It would put the end to the plague as they knew it, and the people would start to rebuild.

They weren’t wrong. As the vaccine was administered, people stopped getting sick. Whatever it was that made the disease viral, the vaccine seemed to ward it off, not allowing those inoculated to get sick. They were sure that they were safe now, that all they had to do was worry about the roamers that sought out their flesh to consume. And surely that could be handled over time? So they focused on rebuilding.

The vaccine had some… interesting side effects though. As time went on, some of the people began to gain the ability to shift into a specific animal. One person could shift into a bear, someone else a deer, some even into things like a bird, or a rat, etc. It wasn’t every person, but those who weren’t developed the ability to form a special, psychic bond with those who could, which came with its own fun things, but also unlocked a hidden ability within them. It was only one ability, but it could be any ability and it gave them an edge. The survivors rejoiced, welcoming these changes for once as just another victory for them, as they now had another advantage in rebuilding and surviving. So, they became known as two types of Humans: Companions and Partners. Nothing fancy, but straight forward.

Unfortunately, that wasn’t the only thing that changed. While people couldn’t get sick anymore from the virus, it did mutate to be able to be passed on from the roamers who bit others. Except, when the roamers bit someone, they turned into a different type of Zombie. A stronger and faster zombie that gained the terrifying ability to think. These became known as Threshers, and they quickly began to overwhelm the survivors, able to push them back until they were forced to surround themselves in an impenetrable fortress.

They were able to protect themselves from the Threshers from their compound, discovering that the Threshers only came at night to attack. It seemed as if the sun became something they feared, as it caused them to decompose, and broke down their necrotic bodies, so they could only come out at night. With the humans locked safely away in the compound, and their resource of possible humans to turn dwindling, eventually the Threshers backed off, forming their own colony in a city nearby. Neither was safe from the other, but an uncomfortable routine was formed. The humans went out during the day, and were locked back up by sundown, and the Threshers were out at night, back inside their territory’s shelter by daybreak.

It’s been 15 years since the first Thresher was seen, so about 20 years since the apocalypse began. People have begun to rebuild around the world, keeping a safe distance from the Thresher colonies that have also formed. A strenuous understanding of their way of life is all that keeps everything in balance, the Threshers claiming the night and the Humans claiming the day.

Unfortunately for the people of the Phoenix Compound, the balance of life quickly gets tipped when a new disease begins to take hold of the people in it. It’s nothing at all close to the Z-Virus, and it’s identified as one that can be treated and has vaccines for it. However, the scientists don’t have the supplies they need to create what they need to treat their people and prevent it from spreading further. So a group of Unbondeds are selected to traverse to a hospital and CDC Building in order to get the supplies and medicine needed to help their people.

The problem? The places they need to go are far into the territory of the nearest Thresher Territory, and on the other side of it too. It’s a dangerous mission, with no guarantee of survival or success, but for the health of the people, it’s necessary. So, 10 Unbondeds, 5 Partners and 5 Companions, under the leadership of their Commanders and Lieutenants, will ventures out of the compound and into the unknown world in search of the only things that could save their people.

I did start this plot with more backstory than I planned. So, if you want to read the actual plot of the Rp first, start from reading where it's bolded. Eventually you'll need to read the whole thing, as it's important information to the plot.

This is also a new Rp, so there are going to errors and kinks needing to be worked out. Please feel free to ask questions!

Edited at August 16, 2023 04:43 PM by Imperial Sands
Necrosis | Zombie Apocalypse Rp | Open!August 16, 2023 12:15 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules

1. Most Importantly, Be Active. Do not join never to finish your forms, post, etc. If you've been inactive for 5 days in the Rp, your character will be killed off. Activity is required for Discussion and Rp.

2. Reservations will ONLY last 3 days from when you reserve. I will give 1 extension of 12 hours upon request, but you must ask before the 3 days is initially up. If you do not finish by the end of your time frame, no matter how much you have done, the spot will be reopened.

3. Limited to 2 Characters Per Person Right Now. 1 Companion, and 1 Partner. This will eventually change, but since there are limited spots, I want to give people a chance to join first.

4. This is a Semi-Literate to Literate Rp, and MUST be demonstrated in Rp and Sign Ups. Descriptions must be 2+ Paragraphs Each, as will Rp Posts. Decent Grammar, Spelling, Puncuation, etc. are Required.

5. Dot-Point Format Forms will NOT be accepted unless asked of and given prior permission by me beforehand. Do not assume I will allow you to do it just because I've allowed it before.

6. I reserve the right to deny applications. Often times, but not always, I'll give you an opportunity to fix the form, but since I'm a busy person, do not expect me to walk you through how to.

7. Companions can only turn into 1 animal. It has to be a current day animal, not any who are extinct. So no dinosaurs, dragons, cave bears, etc. It has to be a modern day animal.

8. Partners get 1 power AFTER being bonded to a Companion, and only then. It is one magical ability, and only 1. This does not mean you can do Light Manipulation and have them do a whole bunch of different things.

9. Please ensure to read all of the information about the Companions and Partners, it's important. Same for the Threshers/Zombies.

10. No Godmodding, Powerplaying, Auto-hitting, Perfect Characters, Etc. It will not be Tolerated.

11. For Companions, choose an animal that hasn't been done yet. Try to be Unique & Original.

12. Have fun!

Edited at August 16, 2023 01:54 PM by Imperial Sands
Necrosis | Zombie Apocalypse Rp | Open!August 16, 2023 12:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
About the Humans
Despite the changes to their biology, and the differentiation of Companion and Partner, they all still consider themselves human, despite the fact that they are pretty much not. Both types of humans have different traits, and different genetics, and therefore there are new things that are generally accepted in the Human World.

The Companions
Of the humans, the Companions are one half the types of humans that no exist. They, truthfully, resemble something more similar to elves from mythology. They tend to be taller in figure, with pointed ears, canines, and sometimes nails. They are more likely to have unnatural hair and eye colors, and are naturally more graceful in human form. Typically, they always have something that carries over from their animal form and into their human form. So things like feathers will appear in their hair if they're a bird shifter, or they might have a hump between their shoulders if they're a bear shifter, etc. But something almost always transfers over. To make things easier to understand, below I'll break down things into dot-form.

1. Companions are rarer than Partners, and there's about a ratio of 1:3, so all Companions find Partners, but not all Partners have Companions.

2. Companions are more elf-like in appearance. Taller, pointed ears and canines, sometimes elongated nails, more likely to have unnatural eyes and hair color, etc.

3. Can only shift into 1 animal type. It has to be a modern day animal that exists. So things like Dinosaurs, dragons, cave bears, etc. are not allowed.

4. The animal forms can be any existing animal, so things like wolf, bear, deep, rate, ferret, etc. All are possible.

5. They naturally are slightly faster, stronger, more agile, etc. than Partners, and even more so than humans used to be. They also have more enhanced instincts, senses, and reflexes. It's not like superhero level abilities, but above even an above average human from back in the day.

The Partners
The other half of the humans that now exist, the Partners are the ones who seem to be, well, more human-like. They're more average in terms of appearance, build, etc. They make up majority of the human species that now exists, but they, like the Companions, aren't entirely human as how they used to be. Below I will break things down so they're easier to understand, also so you can compare and contrast.

1. As mentioned, there is a ratio between Companions to Partners of 1:3, so Partners do out number the Companions quite a bit.

2. In terms of appearance, as mentioned, they appear more similar to how humans have always looked. Average build, natural hair and eye color, blunt teeth and rounded ears, etc. It's easy to distinguish who's Companion and who's not.

3. In terms of strength, speed, etc. Partners do have enhanced abilities even when unbonded when compared to previous humans. However, they aren't on the same scale as Companions. They do increase when they become bonded, but still aren't on the same scale. So, unbonded they're like an above average human from before, and bonded they're slightly above that, and then Companions are above them.

4. They have 1 power that is unlocked in them when they become bonded. As mentioned, this can be any 1 magical ability. And only unlocks then, as do their enhanced abilities.

5. In terms of senses, whereas Companions have senses on par with animals, Partners' senses and reflexes are just above average for humans.

The Bond
The bond between Companions and Partners is an almost mystical thing, and truthfully the humans know very, very little about it. Their understanding it is some instinctual connection between Companions and Partners, that allows them to work together to be stronger than they are individually. It's not something that can be forced or chosen, and it's to be a cherished and valued thing.

1. A bond is initiated by the Companion, as they instinctually will know who their bonded is upon sight. A Partner will not know who their Companion is until the Companion initiates.

2. Not all Partners Will Bond, but Companions will Always Find their Bonded. All Companions Bond with Someone within their Compound.

3. If a one half of the bonded pair dies, there is a 75% chance the other will also die as a result of the pain caused by the bond breaking. Even if they do not die, the other will be left mentally and emotionally scarred.

4. The bond allows for Telepathic Communication between the Bonded Pair, as well as they can sense the emotions of the other through it.

5. The Bond unlocks a hidden power within the Partner, and increases the potential for their natural abilities.

6. The Bond is completed and established when the Companion bites their Chosen Partner. It's a nasty bite, but will heal relatively quickly despite this. Once this is done they can do the telepathic communication, sense each others emotions, draw or lend strength or energy to each other, etc. Once the bond is established and the bite starts healing, that is when the Partner's ability will be revealed.

Human Society
Despite being considered humans, now that there are genetically large differences between the two there are new rules built into society to keep things as such. There are also just some general rules needed to known in order to survive. Below are some of the rules developed.

1. Romantic Relations between Partners and Companions is not only Frowned Upon, but Forbidden. Any children found to be a half-breed are abandoned outside of the compound and the guilty parents are punished accordingly.

2. Partners & Companions are assigned jobs/duties based on what they shift into or what their ability is. If a Partner hasn't gained their ability yet, then they are assigned a job based on their skills.

3. Going out after Nightfall is strictly prohibited. You will not have anyone sent after to aid or rescue you til Sunrise. Once the gates lock, they stay locked, so make it back inside before then.

4. All resources gathered or made, whether it's food, water, tools, clothes, etc. are all shared and distributed within the compound.

5. Once a job or duty is assigned to you, there is no changing it. That is your job for life. The only exception is or Partners who are unbonded, if they become bonded, their profession may change, but it's not a given.

6. All sightings or signs up Threshers need to be reported to a Warrior as soon as possible.

7. If someone becomes infected, they must be put down by the 48 hour mark. And anyone who was in contact with them will be quarantined for 48 hours too.

8. Do not leave the Compound without Permission, even if your Role allows you to go outside the Compound you must always alert a Guard or someone else.

About the Zombies
Up until this point, there have only been two types of Zombies, these are known as Roamers, the first version of the Zombies, and the Threshers, the version that came after. It's well known that Roamers rose from the dead of those who succumbed to the Z-virus, whereas the Threshers were created by a Roamer biting, and infecting, a human. Nowadays, only the Threshers exist, all of the roamers having been successfully exterminated by the humans. This not something the Threshers cared about, since they can also turn humans into other Threshers.

The Threshers
A terrifying foe, the Threshers are the things that go bump in the night and plague the nightmares of the humans who have survived. These fiends are nothing like seen in the movies, and greatly out rank their predecessors in terms of strength and ability. Truthfully, Thresher's are nothing to joke around about, as they're are perfectly capable of hunting and killing, or turning, a human, companion or partner. These nightmarish creatures, though, have strengths and weaknesses just like everything else. Read below for the facts.

1. Threshers are unnaturally fast, strong, and agile. They're a bit uncoordinated, but they're stronger and faster than humans were. This is because they don't have the same limits to their bodies that humans have. They don't get tired, they don't have a stopping point, they don't have morals, etc.

2. They do not come out in the day time because of the sun. They could handle it for short periods, but prolonged exposure would cause them to decompose and break down until there's nothing left.

3. They will gorge until they're completely stuffed, and this will cause them to slow down and sometimes even become dormant until they've digested some of their food. They cannot starve to death, but when they do start to starve they become more mindless than when not. They become crazed. This is when they're physically the strongest and fastest, but they won't have the mind for strategy, planning, reason, or rationalizing.

4. They rely heavily on their sense of hearing and sense of sight, movement specifically. Due to the stench of themselves and other Threshers, their sense of smell is pretty much nonexistent. If they're up close or alone they can pick up scents sometimes, but it's not common. The older or more decayed they are, the worse their sight is. They can always detect movement, but they can't really distinguish things as their eyes decay. So, they mostly rely on their heightened sense of hearing. Touch is basically nonexistent too.

5. The Threshers do form attachments and bonds with each other, so you'll see friends, enemies, mates, etc. between them. As well as they do have a hierarchy. Thankfully, as of now, they are unable to reproduce.

6. When a Companion or Partner are turned into a Thresher, they no longer have their abilities when they weren't. So they cant shift, nor will they have their ability from when bonded.

7. It's not yet known if a bite from a Thresher can be treated/cured before they're turned into one. However, there are some treatments in the process that can be tried to in order to try and save whos bitten, but it's unknown if anything will ever work.

8. As it stands, it currently still takes 3 days or someone to be fully turned into a Thresher. For the first 12 hours theres two symptoms, a mild fever and a cough. After the 12 hour mark a rash will form, typically in the warm spots on the body, so joints, or places covered in clothes, etc. This rash will be painful, itchy, and the skin will become dry and almost blistered. After about 24 hrs, the rash will get worse, to the point it will leak ooze and pus. The cough will become worse and wet, the point of them hacking up blood, overtime the blood coughed up will transition from red to black, and become thick and gooey. Around this time irritation will begin, and the infected will become more aggressive and slowly more unhinged. At about 36 to 40 hours, the blisters in the rash will transform into boils and they will start to leak pus but also thick, black goo like what is being coughed up. Around the 48 hours mark is when the irritation and aggression will be in full swing, making them extremely unpredictable. They're begin salivating almost like they have rabies, and their veins will be black and easily seen through their skin, which will take on an ashen and greyed look. As time gets closer to the 72 hour mark, they'll continue to look worse and worse until they're in full Thresher mode.

9. After the 24 hour mark it becomes impossible to hide if you're infected, and after 48 hours they'll be declared a threat. Those infected can bite and infect others after the 24 hour mark too.

Edited at August 16, 2023 01:47 PM by Imperial Sands
Necrosis | Zombie Apocalypse Rp | Open!August 16, 2023 01:34 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Commanders
These are the Partner and Companion who are leading the group to gather the supplies needed for the Compound. They are in charge, and are High Ranked warriors in the Compound who were selected for this position. They are bonded.

1. Reserved for Me & Reserved for Tene

The Lieutenants
These are the two pairs of Bondeds who were chosen by the Commanders to help them lead the group. They're responsible for training and helping the Unbondeds, and helping exact the plans and strategies the Commanders have come up with.

1. Open & Open
2. Liam Flintz | M | The Bewitched | Pg. 2 & Open

The Unbondeds
These are the 5 Partners and 5 Companions, all unbonded, that were selected from the volunteers to go on this mission. They likely will come from jobs such as Healers, Warriors, Hunters, Trackers, etc. It was required for the bulk of the mission to be done by Unbondeds so that they didn't risk looking 8 Bonded Pairs.

The Companions:
1. Azio Dhaval | M | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
3. Lila Evermoor | F | The Bewitched | Pg. 2
4. Reserved for Matunda

The Partners:

Note for When Reserving

For the Pairs its set up as:
1. Partner & Companion

Edited at August 25, 2023 07:28 AM by Imperial Sands
Necrosis | Zombie Apocalypse Rp | Open!August 16, 2023 01:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Companions

Name:
Role: [Their Job in the Compound]
Shifted Form:
Appearance:
Animal Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Their Bonded:
Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

The Partners

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Ability:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Their Bonded:
Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at August 19, 2023 03:15 AM by Imperial Sands
Necrosis | Zombie Apocalypse Rp | Open!August 16, 2023 02:11 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Q & A Post

Q1. Are the Companions more animalistic in general since they are shifters?

A1: Yes, to a degree. They are more animalistic in behavior in comparison to the Partners. They're growl, hiss, snarl, purr, etc. depending on what they can shift into. They can make the same sounds their animal form can make. Plus they always have like 1 feature that transfers over to their human form from their animal.

I will put important questions I think or am asked, and their answers here.

Edited at August 16, 2023 02:12 PM by Imperial Sands
Necrosis | Zombie Apocalypse Rp | Open!August 16, 2023 07:36 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving a Lieutenant Companion & An Unbonded Partner
Necrosis | Zombie Apocalypse Rp | Open!August 16, 2023 07:58 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Companions

Name:

Role:
A Lieutenant
May Also Substitute As A Medic (?)

Shifted Form:
Snow Leapord

Appearance:

When first gazing upon this man you first notice his face. It's easy to say once can be quite captivated by looking at him. His face can be described as a rather soft diamond shape, with his cheekbones being high and well structured - yet unlike most of those with a diamond face he doesn't have that overly pointed chin. Yes, his chin is a bit pointed and sharp, but not overly so. His cheeks are full and plump, and can grow rosey with anger or embarrassment. He has rather full lips, with his lower lip being just a bit larger than his upper lip. He has an assortment of beauty marks along his face and body, on his face their are two black marks right under each his eye, and then one on his lower left cheek, and one last beauty mark right above the corner of his lips. And he has other beauty marks haphazardly scattered about his neck, back, chest and if one were to see or undress him ; along his upper and inner thighs and his hips and other places. He also has a couple piercings to adorn his face, he has his ears pierced - having two lobes pierced per ear, and each having three upper helix piercings. His nose is also pierced with an upper nose piecing and a septum piercing. He also has lip piercings, and he has snake bite piercings on the left side of his lips. For his nose and lip piercings he tends to keep them to the basic gold or silver for the jewelry, but sometimes he does goes for flashier. However, for his ears he has only the prettiest and best earrings adorning his ears - you will not catch him wearing fake gold earrings, he only wears the best on his ears and if you think less of him for it then he doesn't care.

This male is of rather average height, or may be considered short in the eyes of others - standing in at 171cm or 5'7 in height. Though he may be vertically challenged in some instances, this doesn't mean he doesn't carry himself with confidence and grace when the time comes for it. This height also gives him an advantage when it comes to his mobility, being able to do a wide variety of aerobatic stunts - from flipping, tumble rolls, aerial cartwheels, handstands, handsprings, to being graceful in air doing aerial silks. And because of him usually weighing in around 120-128 pounds, he's very lightweight and has a lot of agility due to training and practice in it. This lightweight and rather lithe build makes him a rather swift and speedy opponent, as opposed to someone using brute strength. His build, can be described as rather androgynous with a mainly rectangular chest and a lean and toned figure. His shoulders are slightly more narrowed, which gives his collarbone a bit more chance to shine. While he may be male he has slighty wider hips, and a bit of a dipped hips, not to mention the rather noticeable, yet - at the same time subtle curve along his hips. He has what could be described as a spoon/mango curve type body, with his waist being well defined and then having rather thick thighs, both naturally and from being active in bodily training.

Now when describing his skin color, think of rich and silky brown skin reminiscent of the smooth calla lilies. His skin holding little oil - and not prone to very much achne, and being rather smooth and soft to the touch, from the usage of lotions and creams to keep his skin healthy. His skin has warm orange-red underones, a simple smile revealing the beautiful fire-glow of dawn that seemed to linger upon his cheeks - drawing one in with such a simple smile. His teeth remind one of beautiful ivory - smooth and just as off white with a slight yellowed appearance. And they are rather straight, but there is a slight crookedness to them, and he has a gap tooth. His eyes are quite pretty to look at, they are a very light violet hue. One indicator that either his parents has blue and grey eyes or at least one of them had recessive albinism. They are framed by dark black lashes that are naturally long and curled - adding to his looks and it seems he never needs mascara because of how dark and thick they are, but a little eyeliner makes them pop even more. And his eyebrows are also thick and well - maintained , he also makes sure they are constantly arched when they grow out and always makes sure to pluck extra or unwanted hairs.

Now his hair is his pride and joy - his crowing glory, his beautiful and flowing locks that others can help but envy. When you look at his hair, the first thing you notice is the length of his hair - his hair rests comfortably at his waistline when it is down. Yes, he likes his hair long and keeps it that way. His hair is well-kept, one will never find a strand out of place if he can help it - he uses only the best shampoos, conditioners, and oil treatments for his hair to keep its sheen and health. His hair is what can be described as very curly, sporting lovely 3B springy ringlets of hair. His hair is jet black in coloration, except for the front part where it is a stark contrast - the color being a enchanting platinum white-blonde coloration that comes down in an almost streak like formation in his hair. And it grows naturally like that due to it being genetic within his family, and also possibly due to slight albinism. Sometimes he dyes it black so it isn't noticeable, but sometimes he just lets it show. His hair is versatile in terms of style ; able to be able to be braided, cornrow, wear naturally, straighten and other different styles. He also likes to decorate his hair with jewel pins, clips, and other sorts of accessories.

Animal Appearance:

Personality:

This young male is of a rather quiet nature - preferring to watch and observe others from afar. He's very observant, one to notice the little details and notice the smallest change in mannerisms or behavior. His eyes always seem to be watching ; whether they're in their natural resting bitch face look, judging you, or peering into the depths of your soul. Most find his staring a bit unnerving. It can be said this young person prefers the company of animals rather than people ; he can always be seen treating animals kindly and helping them out. You'll see him give a rare smile when feeding or handling baby creatures. Possibly even using a softer voice with the animal and spoiling the creature rotten to the core ; even giving them small and loving pecks on the cheek. He would very much deny these softer moments. The young boy is highly selective about who he is friends with, why? Because he's been burned by friends, they truly didn't care for his friendship - and not to mention when he called them out on it, they only laughed in his face. It left him crying in his bed for a while - and promised himself he would never cry again and never let them see that it got to him. He became rather cold ; always having an impassive face, never showing a flaw in his "armor" - he was shutting himself off from being hurt again. Because he lost friends due to their behavior, he decided he better be able to read behavior well. Learn how to read someone based on their actions and choice of words and so he did ; being able to decipher lies and deception through the tone of voice and the smallest idiosyncrasies. Not to mention being able to read and observe body language from the most obvious to the smallest, and sometimes unnoticeable moments. He was also terribly naive and trusting ; so he vowed to trust only a few and never let himself get hurt again. It may take a while - a little nagging, nudging, and maybe even pushing ; but if you're persistent and true, you can make a friend out of him.

It can be said that he is a hard working young person. Always having his nose in a book or working on a project in the name of science or such. Spending late hours in the library ; almost always being their until the sun is down, mulling over some research topic or project. It can be said he's rather elusive ; hard to pin down, he's always on the move and or motion, never a dull moment with him - he's confident as most can tell from the walk and the way he carries himself with his head up and well-practiced posture. He has rather beautiful handwriting and you can see the care and attention to detail in everything he writes or takes note of. His room has scattered papers mostly everywhere; much to his annoyance, he prefers his room spotless thank you very much. You find little oddities and trinkets here and there - you see, he likes to collect thinks of foreign origin or things that seem odd to others but are endearing to him. You can also see scrapped plans and regular plans around it as well, his creative genius being seen in thrown out sketches or angry scribbles on alabaster sheets of paper. His mind is always racing and pacing back and forth - much like him when in deep thought or nervous about something - he just always seems to be creating whether it be through artwork or something with his hands. He's stubborn as a mule at times as well, if you tell him something is impossible he'll find a way to prove you wrong - he's rather stubborn like that. As he says, "For every problem their is a solution, no matter how big or small it may be - you just have to find it. " But that stubbornness also shows his passion ; passion for change and progress, also learning how to adapt and do new things he possibly thought that he couldn't for some reason. He's also very determined and has a can-do attitude and spirit even if times he can be a bit of a pessimist and on the verge of giving up - but speaking of giving up, he rarely does that ; he doesn't like to give up as that's admitting defeat and sometimes he's too prideful to admit when he's stumped or defeated. And this can lead to sleepless nights and him obsessing on finding and answer but making his own conditions worst.

Most would agree that their is an aura of mystery that surrounds this young person. Most would describe his body language as unreadable - he always carries himself with poise and refinement ; his body movements being composed and kept under wraps as are his emotions. He can be sociable and speak ; most find that he has a rather softer toned voice, yet when listening to him they notice they speak with a sense of purpose and authority. They rarely speak on big topics, but they won't shy away when their opinion is asked of something. Not to mention, it's always hard to know or find out where he's going, what he's doing, and who hes associating with - why? Because it changes on a regular basis and rather often. Most will also find he's rather calm and cool in a crisis - being able to keep a steady head on himself in dire situations and keep others calm as well - he also has a sort of soothing tone of voice when needed. They also have very good manners ; knowing when to speak up and when to hold their tongue. Along with being taught etiquette growing up - they learned how to properly keep a house and kitchen ; it's one of the reason they really hate dirty or filing spaces - always having an itch to clean when they find something dirty. For some after cleaning it will always have some sort of beautiful and fragrant scent - most joke that if you smell roses and vanilla he's been around. While he can enjoy the company of others, most would agree that his male is a rather solitary creature - there always being sightings of him ; whether it be reading a book in a tree, playing with some animals, or just out for a meditative walk or stroll. While most agree he's a rather nice person, most also agree it's not worth getting on his bad side because it isn't so pretty.

Most would agree it's absurd that this young person can be scary when angry. Why? Because he doesn't do upset that often - after all they are pretty chill for the most part. However, one will find that he can be quite petty and underhanded when upset ; now their anger can be described as more of passive-aggression. They know exactly what they're doing ; knowing how to weapon their own kindness and other methods. You'll find that when you upset him ; as he becomes more agitated and annoyed - the more sarcastic and snippy he becomes or maybe he just uses the plain old silent treatment or cold shoulder on you. You'll also find that he prefers to keep his anger to his himself, if you try and ask him what's wrong you won't find the answer - why? Because he's not going to tell you what made him upset - and then he'll possibly be more offended that you didn't know what made him upset. He also exhibts behavior of his annoyance/disdain without saying it. If there's one thing about him - he never forgets those who cross him or his family or whoever makes him upset ; he is the king of holding grudges and being petty about it. It's quite scary, because he's rather sly about it - after all no one would suspect him of being such a petty creature - would they? But his face can give him away at times -maybe a quick look of disgust or a scoff will escape him but other than that it's hard to tell. Now, another thing is - he keeps receipts ; yeah he keeps track of what he's done for you and also on what you've done. He doesn't find it hard to get or obtain blackmail and if backed into a corner he can and will use it to his advantage. Now, he isn't a violent person, really - but everyone has a snapping point right. Now if you put his name in yoir mouth and he tells you not to but if you insist you can best believe you will get a warning from him ; however, if you insist on running your mouth - then you can expect there to be consequences - whether it be in the form of black mail or a well- deserved ass whooping - he gave ample warning after all.

Now for the romance department - let's just say this poor thing can be quite a sap and also at the same time quite flirty when the time comes. Now, he can be flirtatious and confident when trying to catch the eye of someone. Using his alluring nature to find someone ; but it can be said that if the flirting is reciprocated - it can lead to may things ; him getting flustered and loosing the ability to speak - especially if he likes the person, him being a bit flustered but able to speak, or him being able to confidently flirt. It all just depends on the person. Around the person he likes he can be a bit shy and skittish - they are definitely the type to write a sappy poem for their crush and put it in their bag to have a friend give it to them but forget to sign the card. You'll find with their crush you'll never see his rosy face disappear. When in a relationship you can say that they are big on three things ; affection, romance, and gift-giving. They absolutely are a whore for affection whether it be cuddling up on a couch together, casually having his hair messed with , leaving little sweet notes for the others, or making out in a public place for the hell of it. One thing his partner has to know is : he loves kisses, so kiss him as much as you want and he won't get tired of it. When it comes to romance, he wants to be swept of his feet ; flowers, a romantic date, a nice gift - the whole thing. But one thing he absolutely finds himself swooning over is being serenaded - being able to sing and play an instrument is just the height of attraction to him. He also loves giving gifts ; particularly drawings and little knick-knacks he finds - and he also loves getting gifts as well. Another big thing is - he's a rather jealous partner as well, because he can and will be hovering over them when near someone he doesn't implicitly trust around them - especially a flirty person . Someone flirting with their partner or crush just irks their nerves ; and he can and will make said person back off willingly or unwillingly. When he gets jealous it can get a bit ugly.

Horticulture, Botany, & Plants In General ─ He Loves Flowers, Especially The Carnivorous Ones - Those Are His Babies. He Also Likes Poisonous Herbs And Plants. Gardening Is A Lovely Hobby For Him. He Also Has Quite The Green Thumb As Well.
Shiny Things ; Crystals, Gems, Precious Stones & Anything That Shimmers Or Sparkles. He's Like A Little Raven When It Comes To Things Like This. That's Why He He's Always Seen With Jewelry
The Moon & Nighttime ─ He Just Loves The Beauty Of It. And The Way Moonlight Just Feels Soft And Refreshing. And Also The Coolness & Stillness Of The Night Is Soothing To Him. Not To Mention The Stars.
Cooking & Baking ─ He Is A Big Lover Of Food, And So Naturally He Enjoys Making Things In The Kitchen. He's Very Fond Of Spicy And Savory Foods, But Also Enjoys Sweets And Has A Sweet Tooth.
Music & Dancing ─ He Likes Music, Particularly Classical Music. Violins And Such Stringed Instruments Make Him Happy. It's Why He Likes To Play The Violin. But He Also Can Play The Flute. He's Quite A Proficient Dancer, He Has The Rythmn, But Not The Experience To Be Very Good, But He Would Be A Fast Learner
Singing ─ Besides Medicine & Gardening, Another Thing He's Talented In Is Singing, He Doesn't Do It Often, But If One Heard Him, They Would Know He Has A Beautiful Voice. His Voice Is Low And Lulling, Like A Siren Pulling One To Them, With The Lazy Mellow And Melodious Tones To Throw One Off Guard. He's Usually Heard Humming To Himself.

Dislikes:
WIP

Strengths:
Hand-To-Hand Combat ─ He Has Trained In Fighting In Close Quarters And Can Hold His Own In A Fight For The Most Part. Of Course More Brutish Opponents Have The Advantage Over Him.
Agility & Swiftness ─ Due To His Build, He's Quite Agile and Swift. Able To Nimble In His Environment. He Is Also Able To Do Aerial Moves Such As Flips And Tumbles, Using Them To His Advantage.
Weapons Usage ─ His Main Weapons He Uses Are A Bow And Arrow And Daggers. He Is A Deadly Force When It Comes To Archery, Having A Precise Aim, Due To Years Of Practice, And Same Thing With His Daggers.
Medicine & Herbology ─ He Is Very Skilled With Herbs And Medicne. Knowing The Flora And Fauna Of The Forest Like His Lofe Depends On It. Also Very Skilled With Making Cures Out Of Them, And Have An Extensive Knowledge Of There Usage. However, He Also Knows How To Make Poisons And Things Of Harm.
Intelligence ─ A Very Intelligent And Sage Man

Weaknesses:
He Has A Weak Immune System ─ He's Mostly Sick During The Winter And Fall Seasons, And He Has Very Bad Allergies In Spring. He Also Catches Illnesses From Others Quite Easily.
Self-Sacrificing ─ He May Not Seem The Type, But He Would Tired Himself Out For Others. Sacrificing His Own Health For The Own Health Of Others. Hiding His Own Illness From Others. And If Those He Cared About Were In Trouble He Would Sacrifice His Own Life For Them, No Matter The Cost.
His Allergies ─ He Has Severe Shellfish Allergies [ Shrimp, Lobster, & Crab ] , He Can Tolerate A Few Mollusks [ Scallops Only ]. He Is Also Also Is Mildy Allergic To Tree Nuts And Tree Pollen. He Has An Severe Allergy To Stinging Insects.
Very Self-Critical & A Perfectionist ─ He's Very Critical Of His Work And Can Go Into A Spiral If Things Don't Go Right. Very Particular About Things, It's Speculated He May Have Some Form Of OCD And It's Also Tied To His Childhood
Social Anxiety At Times ─ He May Be Good At Reading Emotions And Such, However, They Get Socially Anxious In Large Crowds. And If It Gets To Be Too Much, They Can Go Nonverbal.
Going Nonverbal ─ When They Are In A State Of Extreme Panic, Stress, Fright, Or Anxiety He Can Go Nonverbal. He Knows Sign Language, So He Can Communicate That Way When He's Like This.

Their Bonded:
TBD

Crush:
Open

Mate:
TBD

Kin:
Open For Siblings/Relatives

Affiliations:

Other:

Edited at August 18, 2023 07:51 PM by Spellbound
Necrosis | Zombie Apocalypse Rp | Open!August 16, 2023 10:36 PM