Wolf Play : Untamed Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.
 Continental Wolves
04:23:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Welp time to poof for work, bye chat
 Amygdala
04:23:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Lmao look who i just met
-Click-
 Hallow's Eve
04:23:47 Hallow, Eve
Y'all got some good luck with the breeding gamble
 Continental Wolves
04:22:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Literally, Im flooded with SV's and getting pelt defects I dont breed for >.>
 Amygdala
04:21:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
150 :o
Damn that is a lot🥲
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:21:16 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ooo, she's cute. I do feel like since you said "I want a sv chim" the game is gonna refuse to give it to you

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Untamed Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!August 12, 2023 07:35 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Untamed Kingdom

Near Lake Kariba, a small but old and flourishing pride of lions lives, their ways a bit unusual in comparison to other prides. For the Matobo Pride, their life, while not easy, has been stable as they stick to the traditions that build the foundations of their pride. Like many, lionesses are the core of the pride, but also viewed as their primary leaders, their Queen. For the better half of a decade they’ve been lead by a strong female and her mate, but as age wears on her body the time for a new Queen has settled over the pride. Normally, things went smoothly, the Queen’s chosen daughter would take over, and then choose the trials male candidates had to perform before choosing the best suitor from them.

All of that was seemingly flushed down the drain though when the Queen’s only surviving daughter was found dead one morning, her life taken by poachers. It was the worst case scenario for the pride and their leaders, since they did not have any other female heirs after struggling to successfully have and raise their litters. As it stands, they only currently have one son in the pride, but tradition states leadership has to be passed on to a female heir.

Tension settles over the pride as their future is left up in the air. The Queen and King will have to decide, do they choose a female that isn’t their own progeny to take the helm of the Matobo Pride and carry on their traditions, or do they reverse the traditions and allow their son to take over? With the decision looming over them, and rogue males arriving since it's customary for the pride to allow outside males to take part in the King Trials, the stability the pride has had for so long seems to be faltering.

As more comes to light as days pass after the death of their Heir, the danger the pride is in continues to grow. The Queen and King know they’ll have to make a decision soon for the future of the pride, but with the entire future of the pride resting on their shoulders they’re determined to not make the wrong choice.

This is a new Rp, so I'm still working out some kinks for it. If you have questions, feel free to ask them. I have some subplots in motion for this Rp that most characters in the Rp won't be aware of, but will be made known here and in the discussion thread.

Edited at August 12, 2023 08:30 PM by Imperial Sands
Untamed Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!August 12, 2023 07:54 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules
1. Please be active. This should be self explanatory since Rps don't survive if people aren't active.

2. This is a Semi-Literate Rp at Minimum, and needs to be Demonstrated in Rp and Sign Ups.

3. Four Characters Per Person for Now. This Might change with Time.

4. There is only 1 Son of the Queen and King, and no other Daughters. I Might allow for Nieces or Nephews.

5. The Traditions and Customs of the Pride are deeply engrained so not everyone is going to be A-okay and on board with changing things.

6. Free to Use Stock and Personal Artwork is allowed to be used, but please follow all of WP's rules for it. Stock also HAS to be from DA for my own sanity.

7. This Rp is Somewhere between Semi-Realistic and Realistic. So things like Black lions will not be accepted, and white lions will be limited as well as looked down on as their survival and hunt success rates will be lower.

9. Since this Rp is more on the Realistic side this applies to size, behavior, etc. So a lioness might fight against a male, but she is extremely unlikely to win on her own unless the male backs down. Or with hunting, a lone lioness is going to struggle to have any successful hunts, and even a hunting party will struggle to bring down a Water Buffalo without a male or two with them.

10. I reserve the right to deny applications. I will usually let you know why, and give you the chance to edit and fix it to later be accepted. However, I will not walk you through what to do specifically.

11. No Perfect Characters, Plower playing, etc. These wont be accepted. Please put the missing number in your form.

12. Have fun and Read Everything!

Lion Size Range

The Males
3.5 Ft to 4 Ft in Height
&
330 lbs to 550 lbs in Weight

The Females
2.9 Ft to 3.6 Ft in Height
&
260 lbs to 400 lbs in Weight

The height is to the shoulder, not the top of their head. This is also the only range I will accept Adult lions in. So they cannot be smaller than or bigger than the range given.

The Pride Rules

1. Relations with outside Lions is unacceptable, especially with males taking part in the King Trials. Until a male is accepted into the pride, they are not allowed to sire cubs with pride lionesses.

2. There is an eating order. Queen & King, Cubs and Nursing Mothers, All others. If you try to eat before you're supposed to, be prepared to be fought.

3. Challenging for Queen or King need majority approval from the Pride Lionesses, and permission from the Queen if its for King.

4. Cubs need to be protected at all cost, and anyone found putting them in danger or anything could be exiled.

If I think of more, I'll add them.

Edited at August 12, 2023 07:55 PM by Imperial Sands
Untamed Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!August 12, 2023 08:13 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
About the Matobo Pride

The Traditions
The traditions of the Matobo pride are pretty straight forward, but deeply, deeply ingrained in the pride and it's history. Most of the Traditions revolve around their leadership and how emphasis is put on the Queen being the true leader of the pride.

The First Tradition is that Leadership is always Inherited by the Chosen Daughter of the Queen and King, aka the Princess. She is taught from the moment she's chosen how to be queen, so when she does take over its seamless. To initiate her as the New Queen, the Princess first must lead a Successful Hunt when the Current Queen decides she's ready, once she does, she will be viewed as the New Queen, and she will officially take over.

Once the New Queen is initiated into her Role, the next stage of their Leadership Traditions occur: The King Trials. This is when all elligble males can participate in trials chosen by the Queen to prove their worth and skill to her as a valueable King. This is the only time when Rogues are allowed in the territory and around the pride, and have the option to join the Pride even if they aren't chosen as King. The Matobo Pride believes strongly in bringing in "new blood" into the pride, so they do accept Rogues but rarely outside of that time. Once the trials the New Queen has chosen are complete, she will choose her new King, announcing her decision as well as any other males she has decided to allow join the pride if they wish. Any who are not chosen, will have to leave the territory come nightfall.

After the New Queen and the New King are chosen, there will be a ceremony held that unify them, cementing their bond as the future of the pride. All the lions of the pride, male and female, will pledge their loyalty to them, and the rest of the night will be spent celebrating the Future of the Pride. A peaceful night off basically.

I will add more as the Rp goes on and I think of them.

The Hierarchy

Queen
She is the primary leader of the pride, with leadership being passed down to the chosen daughter rather than through the males. She makes majority of the decisions for the pride with support from the King. She decides when and where to hunt, and sometimes helps lead them. Basically, she holds most of the authority over the pride.

King
The King is the male who has participated in the King Trials and was chosen to lead with the Queen. His primary role in the pride is protection. He handles patrols, both planning, assigning, and going on them. He's in charge of the males in the pride [the guards], but if he feels one is out of line and needs to be exiled, he does first have to talk to the Queen about it.

Princess
This is normally the daughter of the Queen and King that has been chosen to take over as the Future Queen. However, since the Princess was Killed this will eventually be the lioness from the pride they choose to take over if that's the route they go.

Heirs
This is the rank that the rest of the offspring of the Queen and King have. So, for the current leaders, this is their one son. They still hold the same responsibilities as the rest of the lions and lionesses in the pride, they're just distinguished differently because of their bloodline.

Lead Huntress
This is the lioness who helps the Queen plan hunts and scouting, and sometimes leads them with her or on her own. She tends to be a highly skilled huntress with a good amount of experience to match. She tends to be similar in age to the Queen, as the Lead Huntress is chosen by the Queen.

Huntresses
This is the core of the pride, the females who are in charge of hunting, scouting, and providing food or the whole pride. Sometimes huntresses will cubsit instead of hunting, depending on how many cubs there are, possibly threats, etc.

Cubsitters
These are the females who are either nursing or the females who have chosen to protect and keep the cubs of the pride safe instead of hunting. If not all the cubs are weaned, one cubsitter has to be nursing, if there isn't, a huntress who is will stay behind with them. Cubsitters may still be expected to hunt at times, so they do have to know how.

Guards
These are the males of the pride aside from the King. They are allowed to sire cubs with the females of the pride, but never the Queen. They are primarily there to keep the pride safe, and often go on patrols to ensure it. Sometimes, if there are big threats in the area, a Guard or two will be chosen to stay and protec the cubs and sitters.

Apprentices
These are the youths in the pride who are over a year old, but under 3 years. Once they reach 3 years the graduate to their adult ranks, or leave the pride. When in this rank they start training and learning their ranks and are often out with the adults as a result.

Cubs
These are the cubs of the pride who are under a year old. They aren't really expected to do anything but be cubs.

Edited at August 12, 2023 08:25 PM by Imperial Sands
Untamed Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!August 12, 2023 08:28 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

Queen
1. Mbalenhle | 11 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

King
1. Reserved for Tene

Princess

Heir(s):

1. Reserved for Polly

Lead Huntress
1. Reserved for Spellbound

Huntresses
1. Sibusisiwe | 4 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 3
2. Reserved for Spellbound

Cubsitters

Guards
1. Kamau | 7 Yrs | The Bewitched | Pg. 2

Apprentices
1. Nyakato | F | 2 Yrs | The Bewitched | Pg. 2

Cubs
Saoirse | F | 1.5 Mths | Biologist at Work | Pg. 3

Nonpride Roles

Rogue Males
1. Domelvo | 5 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
2. Asani | 4 Yrs | High Hills Pack | Pg. 2

Edited at August 16, 2023 11:15 AM by Imperial Sands
Untamed Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!August 12, 2023 08:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Pride: [Matobo or None]
Desired Rank:
Thoughts on Who Should Lead?: [Just their general Opinion on what the Queen & King should do]
Appearance: [Detailed Description Min.]
Personality: [Detailed Description Min.]
Crush:
Mate:
Cubs:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:
Untamed Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!August 12, 2023 08:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
Untamed Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!August 12, 2023 08:35 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Big WIP

Name:

Mbalenhle;
Often goes by Len.
11 Years
Female
Pride:

Matobo Pride

Queen
Desired Rank:

To be Retired.
Thoughts on Who Should Lead?:

She is one of those who very strongly believes in their traditions and keeping to them. While she loves her son, she believes the best thing would be to choose a suitable lioness to take over instead of altering how they do, well, everything.
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Meihua-Stock on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Mbalenhle is a lioness who was formidable in her prime, but now she isn't quite the lioness she used to be. Standing at 3.5 Feet tall at the shoulder, she's quite the tall creature, but she no longer holds the same mass that she used to only weighing about 320 lbs. She's by no means a slouch, but she's much leaner than she was when she was younger. Is she still a capable lioness? Of course. But as she ages, she's becoming weaker and more frail, and less able to keep up with the lionesses in their prime.

True to her age, though, Len is a broad lioness despite her thinner appearance. Her head is broad, with her ears being wider set apart than a younger lioness. She has wider hips, and shoulders that used to be powerful, though now both of them appear a bit sharper than before, both holding less musculature than before. Like most lionesses who are older and have had cubs, she isn't as taut and in shape as before, so she does seem to have a looser look to her. Meaning her stomach has a bit of a sag to it, with extra skin in different areas where she used to be thicker. This doesn't detract from her beauty, though, she's just aged.

The lioness' coat is your traditional tawny gold color, with a creamy underbelly. Currently her coat is quite bright and shiny, the glisten of a lioness that despite it all is still healthy. As she goes on though, her coat will dull out as she weakens and her health fails, but for now she's okay. Her eyes a dark amber color that's a warm brown in color.

Personality:

Stern | Caring | Confident | Self Assured | Strick | Regal | Gracious | Elegant | Experienced | Wise | Patient | Thorough | Solid | Motherly | Calm | Level Headed | In Mourning | Loyal | Hard Working | Resilient | Rational & Logical | Serious | Responsible | No-Nonsense | Good Natured | Honorable | Assertive | Picky | Sometimes Rigid | Disciplined | Can be Stubborn | Traditional
TBA

Crush:

Her Mate, the King.
Mate:

The King.
Cubs:

She has 1 Adult Son.
Kin:

Potentially Open to a Sister or Cousin.
She doesn't know it yet, but she also has 2 Grandcubs.
Affiliations:

Wip

Other:
Nope.

Edited at August 13, 2023 01:13 AM by Imperial Sands
Untamed Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!August 13, 2023 12:36 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Lead Huntress & Huntress for now
Untamed Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!August 13, 2023 12:43 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Added!
Untamed Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!August 13, 2023 12:57 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

[My Lead Huntress]

Name:
Kamaria
Meaning : Moon, In Swahili

Often Is Called Maria Or Mia ; But Close Friends Call Her Mari or Kam

Pride:
The Matobo Pride

Lead Huntress

Desired Rank:
She's Satisfied

Thoughts on Who Should Lead?:

Appearance:
Stock Image. All Credits To Ridrsw @ DA

[ Physical Description]

Personality:

This lioness has an elegant and graceful bearing. She holds her head high and walks with long strides. Her eyes always seem to be roaming, watching, and calculating. She was raised by a lioness that was a Queen in her own right and who taught her to act like one. This lioness walks with the best posture she can muster and likes to make sure her head is high. It may be viewed as haughty or arrogant to do such a thing but no. She wants to make sure she looks her best. Even when she's beaten and worn down she'll muster the strength to hold her head up high and give a smartass smile. She may not have a literal crown but she acts as if she wears one. There is purpose in her step and she strides as if she owns the world. Nothing can bring her down. Neither insults nor physical pain. She'll just bear through it with a smile on her face or a look of ”did you really just go there?” This lioness is quite dominant in behavior and doesn't take to being told what to do well (albeit if you're the boss then she'll do it.) If and when she is ever in charge she expects you to do what she says in a timely and fashionable manner. If you don't do what she says or dare disobey her then this lioness will be quite upset. She can be angry with you and you don't even know it. Only those attentive can catch on to the slight angry twitch of her ear, tail, or eye. Not to mention her voice might raise just a slight octave and her words will convey her displeasure. To see a fire in her eyes or her tail flicking annoyed it means: This lioness is not happy.

This female can be quite the character when it comes to her play on words. She is quite humorous at times, liking to crack a quick joke or two. However, these times she's not in the mood for games or jokes. She's grown more serious and sarcastic. She doesn't have a temper and has quite a bit of patience. However, that being said if you do push her more than you should then this lioness becomes quite angry. The mildest form of her anger will be shown in her behavior: from a small tap of her paw, swiveling of her ears and tail, or her slightly baring her fangs. When she is angry then she will spit insults at you ( if you prompt her to do so.). Her words will be venomous yet delivered in the sweetest tone she can bear. If she is truly enraged then you had better run because this will entail her attempting to bite, nip, or claw you. Basically, anything to inflict pain. This is only reserved if you dare to physically attack her or someone she cares for ( friends, family, or children.)

This lioness views family and friends as important. Having good friends is one thing she treasures. She strives to be a good friend and be for them no matter what, and she would do everything in her power to make sure they're happy. When it comes to friends and family she may be a bit biased as she cares for them more deeply than others. They say blood is thicker than water, but if you're her true friend then you're basically family. She only puts up with the antics of those she is close to, but even then she'll call them out if they're being stupid or fake towards her. She doesn't like fake friends nor does she tolerate them. She will become more mischievous and bolder in her word choices if someone disrespects her around her friends. This female can take the heat and criticism. She's used to it: her bold and forward nature is sure to ruffle some feathers. She doesn't care if you insult her. Fine, she'll just bite your head off with an insult that'll put you in your place, but she'll deliver it in a calm manner with a venomous tone. No, one does not want to poke this bear, because when she is awake she goes all out on your ass. Now, if you insult her family? Ah, you'd better run for the hills darling. This lioness doesn't tolerate one insulting them, and she will physically put herself between you and them. Now if her sub-adult is being talked about, then they need to learn to have thick skin and she'll tell them to stick up for themselves, but if it's too much then she will come in. And you don't want this angry mama on your ass. However, if you're degrading her cub or the cub of someone close to her then this lioness is coming to you with a mother's fury.

This lioness is extremely protective of her cubs especially her younger ones. She doesn't like any lion breathing in their vicinity unless they're the sire(or until she trusts and likes them.) This female also doesn't like any other lionesses trying to take the responsibility of lecturing or disciplining her children. She knows they may mean the best, but if they're not close to her then they can kindly fuck off. Only when she's dead and gone may another raise her children and even then she would have entrusted them to someone she views as worthy of raising them in her absence. This lioness is headstrong when it comes to the raising of her children. She doesn't give in to her children's pleas or demands. If they want to do something then they must ask in a mature and dignified manner and not beg. She does not beg others to do things and therefore her children must not beg or be beggars. She may give her children tough love, but it's only so they'll grow stronger and intelligent. She wants them to be better than her and avoid the mistakes she has made. Her love for her children is unconditional. Her children also know better than to disrespect her or undermine her authority over them even when they're grown she'll still give them a good swat to the face if they get smart with her. No one is worthy of her children, and she'll critically look at any lioness or lion that come near her offspring in a flirtatious manner. They better know to win the mother over before her child. Her children must refer to her as Mother, Mama, or anything honorific that signifies she's their dam. Only when they're seven may they have the privilege of a first name basis. She teaches her cubs how to use their brain, be wise, and how to never be run over. However, they know better than to disobey or misbehave around her. If she even sees/hears about her sub-adult child getting into a fight or bullying someone then they will be in big trouble and it's not just getting nipped trouble. They will get a bite to the arse, a long lecture, and she will confine them do the Pride and isolate them from their friends. And she will expect them to give a formal apology as well to the parents and sub-adult they were so disrespectful to. When it comes to parenthood this mother does not play and she only wants the best for her children.

This female is an intelligent and cunning creature. She is a bit power hungry and wants to rise to the top. She is good at calculating how she can do this. Her ambitions are well-founded on the fact that she is sure she’d be a good leader. She knows how and when to protect those she loves, when to take their bullshit and when to listen. This female has a rational outlook. She likes being reasoned with logic and words not fighting. However, if when it comes to debates you won't want to argue with this lass. Due to her observant nature, she can and remember things said or done that can be used against you. She listens to both sides of a story and attempts to make the right logical decision. She's not perfect so she doesn't always get it right. If you don't like her opinion or decision well that's on you because you asked her and she gave you her honest opinion. In some manners, she can be brutally honest

Crush:
None, Her Beloved Has Since Passed

Mate:
Deceased.
She Does Not Wish To Speak Of Him. She Loved Him Dearly

Cubs:
Open For Two Adult Daughters And One Son

Kin:
Mbalenhle [ Her Dear Older Sister ]

Affiliations:

The Queen

The King