Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.
 Continental Wolves
04:23:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Welp time to poof for work, bye chat
 Amygdala
04:23:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Lmao look who i just met
-Click-
 Hallow's Eve
04:23:47 Hallow, Eve
Y'all got some good luck with the breeding gamble
 Continental Wolves
04:22:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Literally, Im flooded with SV's and getting pelt defects I dont breed for >.>
 Amygdala
04:21:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
150 :o
Damn that is a lot🥲

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The White Tide | Pirate RP | OpenAugust 11, 2023 10:56 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
It has been Forever since I organized a WolfPlay RP, I am very rusty. but i also have zero patience so SIGN UPS ARE OPEN EVERYONE YAAAY
i have like the weakest world building ideas for this so if anyone wants to hijack it in the eventual discussion Be My Guest
RP Thread: nuh uh
Discussion: n/a
Contents
Part 1: Plot
Part 2: Rules
Part 3: Roles + Character Form
-
The crew of the White Tide have been terrorizing bays from here to there for decades now. Known for their brutal nature and fearlessness, they're the thorn in the royal navy's side and at the forefront of every merchant ship's fears.
However, with a new captain in charge and their last few battles ending poorly (mostly alive, but poorly), the White Tide is entering a crisis. To top that off, the original captian hid his treasure somewhere and didn't bother telling anyone where, so now they're kind of... treasureless. To combat this, they all decided to go with the genius plan of kidnapping the princess for ransom. And maybe hiding in a siren-infested bay just to toy with the royal navy. What could possibly go wrong?
Well, sirens know what anchors are, and now they're not giving it back. The ship is stuck and surrounded by hungry eel-like, shapeshifting creatures who keep trying to lull everyone overboard, and as the nights go by everyone's resolve and sanity is chipping away to the sound of siren whistles. The princess isn't doing too well being shoved on a dirty ship when she's made for a pristine castle. They never actually meant to hurt or kill her, she was just there for some quick money.
So now they're faced with a few issues, and for once it would actually be nice if the navy came by because they have got themselves in quite the predicament. The new captain's constant slip-ups and their most recent plot disaster is making crew loyalty drop, the sirens are absolutely salivating under the hull of the ship, and the princess looks like she had a bit too much salt water to drink.
They've been here for three days now and probably don't have much left before a mutiny, a siren feast, their plot backfiring, or all three occur.
-
Rules
-All WP rules apply
-All romance pairings allowed obviously, but please note that romance is not the main priority of this.
-Characters must be older than 23 and preferably way older than that. These are pirates after all
-please try to have proper grammar and write more than two paragraphs per post.
-fights in character should not bleed out to OOC drama. do not take personal offense to characters fighting please (you must ask for permission to kill/physically wound another tho of course)
-Reservations last two days
-once i think of more rules i should probably have i will Add Them
-
Roles
Captain (0/1)
-
First Mate (0/1)
-
Sailing Master (0/1)
-
Carpenter/Medic (0/1)
-
Sailors (1/whatever)
-res SALT SHAKER!!
-
Princess (0/1)
-
Form
Name
Role
Sexuality
Appearance
Personality
Background (optional)
Other/Trivia

Edited at August 13, 2023 10:56 PM by Salt Shaker
The White Tide | Pirate RP | OpenAugust 12, 2023 01:01 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Edited at August 13, 2023 10:36 PM by Argos
The White Tide | Pirate RP | OpenAugust 12, 2023 07:36 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Maris
~Meaning "Of The Sea"~
~¤~
Role: Sailor
~¤~
Appearance:

Maris has a light tan skin tone, wavy dark chocolate hair, which is always in a an intricate braided pull-back with random braids and twists through out it, and deep ocean blue eyes that always have a mischievous glint to them and a smile that can be sweet, but always has a hint of a smirk in it.

She wears a plain white tunic that's has a lacy collar with a brown leather vest over it, and a brown skirt that is just below her knees. He knee high, dark brown, boots have a pattern worked into them that looks like waves.
She always seems to have just the right thing with her, hidden in the pockets of her vest or in the hidden ones of her skirt. Always knives hidden in her boots, and a Cat o' Nine Tails (A whip with nine ends) coiled and hanging from her belt.
~¤~
Personality:
||Mischievous||Chaotic||Sarcastic||Risk Taker||Adventurous||Unpredictable||
Maris is quite the pick pocket, and good at hiding things (She hides things all over the ship, whether a prank or her treasures). She is never one to back down from a challenge even if it is deadly, therefore she is stubborn and will do what she thinks she needs to, even if she is told not to.
She has a good eye for anything expensive and wont hesitate to figure out a way to take the item.
She can be creative with her pranks and will never miss a chance to watch it go down, and always makes sure it has her signature, usually a wave symbol etched somewhere. People don't often see it, but it's still there.
She is kind of crazy and chaotic, but she seems very sweet and when you first meet her. Though she doesn't do it often, she does love to watch a good fight, and tries to get people riled up.
~¤~
Background:
As a young child she was raised in a small village on a large island that was controlled by a wealthy, selfish, man who didn't help it. Most of the land was uninhabited besides the few other settlements that dotted the island. She was and still is used to not getting three let alone one meal(s) a day as she was raised with many other children in the adopted family. She eventually decided to leave when she was fourteen, making sure she was unseen and boarded a large ship. Soon she was found and she formed a new kind of family, always at sea and feeding her adventurous soul. Later she joined the White Tide, hoping some day they'd come back to her old home, which is now much larger, and she'd get to rob that man of his precious treasures, and maybe his life, too. (There may be more that will be found out, i didn't want to make it too long.)

Edited at August 25, 2023 11:04 AM by Red Ash
The White Tide | Pirate RP | OpenAugust 13, 2023 10:57 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
@Red Ash - please add a bit more details to the personality and I'll accept her
The White Tide | Pirate RP | OpenAugust 14, 2023 02:44 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Should be fixed, if theres anything specific about the personalitys you'd like me to fix/add to, let me know.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us