Wolf Play : Twisted Fate (Open)| Semi-Lit
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Twisted Fate (Open)| Semi-LitAugust 7, 2023 10:37 AM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

I apologize if this ends up looking weird as I am having to type on my phone. This is a Fae/Human rp that takes place in modern times, but has a twist where a Fae that was raised with humans and a human end up in the Fae realm where it is still in the medieval Era and they have to learn how to survive under a Fae Lord.

Edited at August 7, 2023 08:32 PM by FrostyK
Twisted Fate (Open)| Semi-LitAugust 7, 2023 10:42 AM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Rules for Players:

1. Please follow Eve's rules.

2. Some swearing is allowed but please do not overuse it.

3. Hate the character not the player, try to keep drama between characters.

4. Put your character's favorite quote in the other section of the application.

5. This is a Semi Lit to Lit rp. This means posting at least 3 paragraphs per post. I understand writer's block but please try to do at least one paragraph so that there is something people can go off of.

6. Please no Mary/Gary Sues in the sense of personalities. We want to have a pretty diverse cast of participants.

7. LGBT+ is allowed in this rp.

8. There may be more rules but everyone will be warned if that happens.

9. Romance is a part of this rp, but not the primary objective, and if there are any risky scenes (You know which ones) please fade to black.

10. Please be able to post at least once a day. Do not hesitate to pm me if something comes up.

11. There is a max of three characters per person, this is not necessary though.

12. The age range for this rp is open, this rule is updated.

13. Please let me know via pm if something comes up and you have to drop the rp or if you have any ideas to cause chaos within the group of participants.

14. Reservations last for 24 hours. Please pm me if you need an extension, I will give 2 extensions, or if you will no longer be applying.

15. If you want to apply for one of the head roles, please pm me an rp example. I am going to be pickier about who fills these roles as they will have more power in the rp.

16. I reserve the right to deny applications that I do not feel will not meet the needs of this rp. If there is a question about if you are denied, please pm me and send an rp example. I may make exceptions if the examples meet the requirements.

I wish everyone the best of luck and am looking forward to this rp.

*: This number may be changed/planned to be at least one more as a point of drama to keep things going. I am always open to ideas.

Edited at August 8, 2023 09:06 PM by FrostyK
Twisted Fate (Open)| Semi-LitAugust 7, 2023 10:52 AM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

What would you do when one day you are out with a group of friends and you end up passing from the world you know into something that you have only read about in fairytales?

A world that looks so much like your own but yet so very different. The woods are almost too silent as you stand in the small clearing and you reach for your cell phone only to find that it disappears in your hand. Panic begins to worm its way into your heart as you search for any sign of the group you were with only to be met with quiet.

You call out to the group hoping to hear them reply, noticing that you had wandered too far and they would come and save you, however, your call was heard but not by your friends. By the right hand of the Lord who's forest you were now standing in. You are not alone, one other has also passed into this strange world, though their secret heritage is on display as they look around as well.

The call for help was also heard by one of the many dangerous beings that calls the forest their home and it doesn't take long for the two characters to be soon running for their lives from horrors they have never seen before. The human character falls to the ground after tripping over a large tree root hitting their head and the world going black.

The fae character makes it out of the forest only to run headfirst into a rather large guard and is taken into the large home.

Thankfully for the human character, the right hand of the lord had gone to inspect the call and found the unconscious human before the monster could attack. They are also taken into the large home being draped rather ungrateful over the fae’s shoulder.

This rp will start shortly after the human wakes up still hung over the shoulder and when the fae character is standing between two guards in front of the lord.

Edited at August 7, 2023 01:38 PM by FrostyK
Twisted Fate (Open)| Semi-LitAugust 7, 2023 01:47 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

The land that the rp is taking place in is called Ibexia. It is on the edge of the Spring Realm and Winter Realm. Iberia does experience both winter and spring seasons while their fall and summer are milder.

Humans have know that Fae exist but very few have knowingly met one. All Faes can put a glamor on themselves to mask their elf-like ears and more striking features. Of course Faes have abilities but they are categorized by type.

There are shape-shifting fae who typically work in the guard or patrol due to being large predator type animals. Some fae can make things appear or disappear as they like. Such as making small tables larger or randomly pulling a book out of thin air. There are also those that have a stronger tie to the elements and their features show that stronger connection. Skin that looks like bark, flowers growing in their hair randomly, etc.

Finally there are fae that can manipulate the minds of others. Most of the time it is used on humans but if a fae has devoted their life to honing this skill, it can be used on fellow fae.

Fae come in all shapes and sizes. Much of their appearance is based on the realm that they were born into, however, that is not always true.

There are 6 different realms in the fae world: Day, Night, Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. There is also a magical barrier between the fae Realm and the human realm. Fae can normally feel this barrier but if a human happens across it, they are turned around and have a foggy memory. The barrier where two of the characters cross has become weakened and by the time they possibly find their way back, the holes have been repaired.

-------‐---------------------

Application:

Name: (First, Last)

Nickname:

Age: (Fae can be 100s of years old so if you are a far, put looks like age and actual age.)

Sexuality:

Role:

Fae Realm Origin:

Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Hidden talents:

Fears:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Anything else you want to share:

Relationship Status:

Relations, such as family or friends:

RP Example*: Is only for Head Roles and will need to be pmed to me.

Other:

Edited at August 7, 2023 08:32 PM by FrostyK
Twisted Fate (Open)| Semi-LitAugust 7, 2023 01:48 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Character List:

Lord:

Right hand to the Lord:

Advisor:

Captain of the Guard:

Guards (4-5):

*Silver Mar

Servants (4-5):

*Laurheea Nehtrii

Human that travels through:

Fae that was raised with humans and travels through:

*Caite Donnaugh

Noble Fae (2-3):

Prince of the Spring Realm:

Princess of the Spring Realm:

*additional roles may be added if needed.

Edited at August 14, 2023 11:35 PM by FrostyK
Twisted Fate (Open)| Semi-LitAugust 7, 2023 01:48 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve
Twisted Fate (Open)| Semi-LitAugust 7, 2023 08:40 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is open for applications!
Twisted Fate (Open)| Semi-LitAugust 8, 2023 09:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, wow! This looks like a great RP, but I am a legal minor. I do not mind the fact that there is drinking in some characters, as long as my character would not be doing it. I would be interested in playing a servant role. Is this possible? Or not because I am a legal minor?
Twisted Fate (Open)| Semi-LitAugust 8, 2023 09:05 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yes you can do an application. I was debating changing the rule about the age.
Twisted Fate (Open)| Semi-LitAugust 8, 2023 09:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

FrostyK said:
Yes you can do an application. I was debating changing the rule about the age.

Thank you so much! I will work on it right away.
I would suggest for age someone who is mentally mature enough to be able to handle side plot romance and some characters drinking. Maybe 12-13+? Maybe make the leads be older, though, and the drinking characters.

Edited at August 8, 2023 09:14 PM by Blooming Clover Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us