Wolf Play : Under a full moon sign ups
Chatbox
 Old Money
07:19:54 elegance❀
looking for roleplay partners! preferably some who is literate to semi-literate in writing, please be able to rp in pms. pm me!
 Ghost Queen
07:15:53 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:15:14 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Distant,
I love snails, I think they're cute.
 distant-lands
07:14:44 katy | beetle
i mean, considering i don't know how to draw a maned wolf, snail, or rodents.. xD

i'll figure it out when i get there
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:14:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Well that's not too bad a thing, right?
 distant-lands
07:13:38 katy | beetle
i think my new goal is to make my own lineart for all the species in my adopt shop.

so far i have shorthair and longhair cats.. now i need a wolf, maned wolf, shorthair and longhair dog, some type of rodent and a snail lineart >.> one day ...
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:13:24 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Apparently, it seems I've come to a realization. I scare chat all the time so the chat is frozen when I pop up.
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:10:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
She's not being sarcastic...

It was me! :D
 Black River
07:08:19 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but either way - you're welcome and I hope I helped! :D
 Hallow's Eve
07:07:38 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Suspicious Cloak
07:07:35 Sus
@Black, thanks! I never thought of that!
 Black River
07:06:46 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Have some more patience, and whilst you're waiting: Do explore and the games to help you earn mushrooms. They'll add up eventually!
 Suspicious Cloak
07:04:30 Sus
@Black, I've been trying to breed rare wolves to auction and hopefully make more mush off them, but it feel like it's taking forever.
 Black River
07:02:42 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
If you feel like it's going downhill, try to find a way for it to go uphill instead so you don't feel the need to abandon the account!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:02:42 Ed (he/they)
as in keep that old account and try to revamp it
 Suspicious Cloak
07:02:40 Sus
@Salem,
Maybe I should be a bit more patient I guess... I maybe should wait before I decide.
 Suspicious Cloak
07:01:40 Sus
@Black River,
What do you mean by salvage?
 Salem
07:00:51 Rumi
Suspicious
You could retire them ? I dunno. You can't move 'em to an alt account though so you really can only give it away or turn 'em into bones, or leave 'em to die naturally.
 Tech
07:00:33 
I remember having chicken nuggets for lunch and now I'm having them for dinner
 Black River
07:00:32 Lady Lynn
Suspicious - Why not try to salvage the account your wolves are on?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Under a full moon sign upsJuly 13, 2023 07:48 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Links to discussion and rp forum will be posted here once they are made

Edited at July 22, 2023 01:38 PM by Cypress Road
Under a full moon sign upsJuly 13, 2023 07:42 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Backed by popular demand I have decided to give an old rp another opportunity.
Werewolves are the thing of the past. they don't exist, just part of history, a fairtale, like dragons and witches. Little do the humans know, they are real, they do exist.
A band of werewolves were forced to flee from their home after a devastating fire. Many were lost and destroyed by the fire leaving them with about half their numbers. They decide to go west to find a new home. The werewolves end up in a small country town in Colorado. the winters are cold and snow falls. the summers are nice. Most days in the summer are warm with it being hot every now and then. Spring and fall are the best times of the year when it isn't cold or warm but rather in between. One day after the pack had moved in, a human girl discovers the pack. The new alpha, and the girl fall in love. the surviving members do not approve as she is human and does not belong. One of the members however, know that they are to be mates and that the pack will prosper because of her.
Werewolves: You are born one not bitten. You transform for the first time at 10 years old. There are mainly teenages as they are faster and strong so they survived. The Alpha and Luna died in the fire trying to make sure everyone got away.
Humans: You don't know that the werewolves exist. All you know is that the woods are full of wolves and it seems as if more have moved in. As well as you now have more new students than you have ever had transfer to your school.
Pack Members:
Alpha(1/1):
Nyko-- Owned by Cypress Road
Beta male (1/1):
Lucian-- owned by winter halo
Beta female (1/1):
Raven-- owned by fangsoffire
Hunters/warriors (1/6):
Kai-- owned by Cypress road
Healer (1/1):
Venice-- owned by Biologist
Pups ((Under age 10))(2/2):
Fynne-- owned by undesired
Lilly-- owned by Soul Walkers
Elders ((age 40+))(0/2):
Humans:
Girl who discovers pack (1/1):
Nova-- owned by Soul Walkers
Others (0/4):
Name:
Rank/if human or not:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Description:
Other:

Edited at July 18, 2023 12:56 PM by Cypress Road
Under a full moon sign upsJuly 13, 2023 07:47 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules:
Must post 5+ sentences
we all get writters block so it is ok if you post less every once in a while.
Must be fairly active (3+ days each week)
Do not hate the people, hate characters
Keep it interesting
Include everyone
Check with the owner before you seriously injure or kill a character
You may have up to 3 characters.
Reservations last 24 hours

Edited at July 13, 2023 10:06 PM by Cypress Road
Under a full moon sign upsJuly 13, 2023 07:50 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Nyko Ilian Raylon
Sexuality: straight
Personality: stern, kind, loving, caring. Cares about his pack and will do anything to protect them.
Description: black hair with sapphire eyes and slightly golden skin tone. About 5'5 and 120-130lbs. Has a burn on his left side that spreads from his waist to about four fingers below his arm pit that only one pack member knows about. (People who play an elder pm me as one of them will be the only one who knows about it as they had taken him to the hospital)
In his wolf form, he has black fur with grey, white, and brown markings with same eyes. He is slightly smaller in size but do not underestimate his strength.
Like: being around others, sometimes being alone, reading, and trying new things.
Dislikes: bullies, rude people, tight spaces, loud spaces, being told what to do.
Other: Nyko's parents were the alpha and Luna of the pack. At first he would not accept the role of alpha hoping that they would some how make it even though he knew the truth. Only after a week since they arrived in Colorado, did he finally accept the role as alpha.

Edited at July 14, 2023 11:52 PM by Cypress Road
Under a full moon sign upsJuly 13, 2023 09:49 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve beta female and an elder <3
Under a full moon sign upsJuly 13, 2023 09:58 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Raven Samara
Nickname(s):
Rav
Name Meaning:
Raven Guardian
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Beta Female
Personality:
Unique ~ Wary ~ Determined ~ Intelligent

Raven is quite unique. She can be totally serious one moment before being sarcastic funny the next. She takes her job quite seriously but she always has time for fun and games when it comes to her friends. Or as she calls them, annoying people. She takes her job seriously around the alphas but when times call for it, she will drop her rank slightly and let loose a bit to relieve the tension in the room.

This collides with her sarcastic replies. Let's just put this out there: She does not like arrogant people. She can handle sarcastic, immature, and chaotic. What she can't handle is people who think their better than the alpha and act like it. Watch your words when she gets wary, she will protect her pack and will risk her life for them. Her wariness towards new things can be both a good thing and a downside. She is untrusting to anyone outside her pack and accepting to those in her pack, and even then, its narrowed to a select few.

Rav is intelligent but sly. When she's in a joking or playful mood, you better watch your step. As sly as a fox sometimes, she makes use of the environment around her whether she's a wolf or a human. Her traps will usually include honey and feathers. You can picture what that will entail ;3

Appearance:
Raven stands at roughly 5"6 feet tall, weighing around 130lbs. She holds herself with pride and her walk is swaggering when she feels like it. As she rarely gets drunk, her eyes are always alert and occasionally playful. She has long black hair, coming down slightly beneath her shoulders. It's wavy but not yet curly or straight no matter how much she tries to straighten it. She has tannish white skin and piercing emerald eyes.

Raven usually wears black jeans, a t-shirt and a navy blue hoodie. She has silver studs in her ears, not a big fan of earrings. A pendant necklace hangs around her neck. Tucked underneath her hoodie most of the time, rare times will you see the eagle charm on it. With it is a small ring. On her wrist, she wears a titanium black bracelet. One ring in the center is red with a silver on both sides of it. The rest is black.

Raven only has one scar. This is hidden, right underneath her collarbone to the middle of her chest. This looks like its light but it is deep enough that it never healed completely. Raven is thin, but agile. Her light weight and height makes it easier to move and dodge in a fight as well as annoy her opponent to no end.

Her wolf form looks like this:

Friend(s):
PM me! Be ready to get into trouble >:3
Annoying packmates
Reading
Dislikes:
Arrogant people
Seeing her packmates or alpha hurt
Crowds
Other:
While she is beta female, she makes it her duty to ease tensions that might be running high between her packmates. This could come in the form of a simple talk, a stern voice, but most likely in a small prank that makes everyone end up laughing.
Under a full moon sign upsJuly 13, 2023 10:06 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Looks good. Accepted
Under a full moon sign upsJuly 14, 2023 08:45 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving Healer please!
Under a full moon sign upsJuly 14, 2023 08:57 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ok. Reservations last 24 hours.
Under a full moon sign upsJuly 14, 2023 09:14 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Venice Westlud
-
Nicknames:
Vice and West
-
-
-
Sexuality:
Bisexual
-
Healer
-
Desired Rank:
Shes quite content.
-
Personality:
Neat and tidy • Gentle • King hearted • Empathetic • Understanding • Strict • Needs her space sometimes • Cautious • Knowledgeable or Wise • Doesn't take sides, she will help no matter who the patient is • Motherly • Fair • Elegant • Hopeful • Passionate • Observant • Reliable • Extremely Loyal • Patient • Adventurous • Self Confident • Truthful • Pleasant • Humorous • Dedicated • Strong willed • Controlled • Obedient • Graceful • Hardworking • Trusting and Trustworthy • Respectable
-
Appearance:
Venice has an easygoing appearance, simple but pretty is how you could describe her. She stands around 5''7 feet tall and weighs about 140 pounds. Venice has an elegant frame, an hourglass shaped torso and strong muscular legs that were made for running. She has straight pale blond hair that reaches down to her lower back and is slightly currled at the end. Her skin is slightly tan and she has small freckles across her nose and cheeks. She has a small scar on her ankle from an incident with her healing supplies that never fully healed.
Venice can be found wearing her usual black shirt and overalls along with tall black socks with platform boots. She will usually have her hair up in a loose braid, its easier to handle especially when working as a healer all the time.
What her wolf form looks like:
-
• Her rank, she loves being able to help the pack and being a werewolf you can come to for anything
• Exploring territory
• Her peace and quiet,but she doesn't mind company once in a while
• Collecting herbs in the forest, its calming!
• Quick and easy hunts, such as rabbits and squirrels
-
Dislikes:
• Disagreements
• Aggressiveness or Cruelty
• Any big mass of water, such as the ocean, lakes, ponds. She's fine wit rain, rivers, and puddles though
• Going on big pack hunts and patrolling
• Disorganization and really any type of mess
-
Crush:
Open, pm me!
-
Partner:
Possibly open in the future, she's picky.
-
Affiliations:
Opento a few close friends, Pm me!
-
Other:
Finished!

Edited at July 14, 2023 11:00 PM by Biologist at Work

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us