Wolf Play : Death To Old Traditions (Open)
Chatbox
 EverygreenHills
07:41:01 
amazing wolf tho!
 EverygreenHills
07:40:55 
thats all i got lol
 BJake
07:40:52 Don't call me BJ.
@WorkingPaws
How's it going! :)
 EverygreenHills
07:40:43 
Wander
Scourge,blaze,astro,klink,and snap
 distant-lands
07:40:30 katy | beetle
Bjake,
haha it just might be 😂 makes a lot of sense

Ed,
it's kind of frustrating, lol! though i suppose any interaction at all is better than none
 Hugs4Bugs
07:39:29 Ed (he/they)
Hello!
 Malcuth
07:39:02 Wander
-WP Click-
Name ideas?
 BJake
07:38:58 Don't call me BJ.
WorkingPaws!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:36:49 Ed (he/they)
why do I feel that so much - the photography I like the most is usually ignored, wheras something I take and put zero effort into is everyone's favorite :'')
 BJake
07:35:21 Don't call me BJ.
@Distant Lands
Oh my gods, same.
I think it's DA taking pity on pieces 😭🖐
 TheFlyingKitten
07:34:54 Petri Dish/Sorceress
-WP Click-

She's a girl. How did I miss that???
 distant-lands
07:34:45 katy | beetle
why do the ugliest pieces i upload to DA end up getting more favorites than my best work :')
 BJake
07:33:31 Don't call me BJ.
@Krampus
Critiquing art is part of his job, so I like to get critiques from him
 Krampus
07:31:51 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Bjake
Damn, you showed your dad your art?
 Ghost Queen
07:31:42 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Vote?
-WP Click-
 BJake
07:31:06 Don't call me BJ.
My dad was spooked when I showed him the suggestive YCH I made today 😭🖐
 Old Money
07:19:54 elegance❀
looking for roleplay partners! preferably some who is literate to semi-literate in writing, please be able to rp in pms. pm me!
 Ghost Queen
07:15:53 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:15:14 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Distant,
I love snails, I think they're cute.
 distant-lands
07:14:44 katy | beetle
i mean, considering i don't know how to draw a maned wolf, snail, or rodents.. xD

i'll figure it out when i get there

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Death To Old Traditions (Open)July 9, 2023 07:50 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Backstory:

The vicious pack with no mercy and ruled by fear of the mighty Emperor Baelin. A bloodthirsty dominant wolf that was feared through his malicious way of executions and killing anything or anyone that crossed his mind. This pack was known for their dominant and merciless wolves. They killed their own over food and lovers. Other packs nearby them, we'll have been ridden out and destroyed to the ground.

The Bleeding Sun Pack,

the name that curses fear and death.

Until, Emperor Baelin and his high ranking wolves were killed by the disease. The ridden disease that makes a wolf turn on one another as they foam at the mouth, and soon drop dead. As humans know it as Rabies. The high rankings other than the Shaman have perished and now a new reign has been made. A she wolf, the first female wolf to take charge of a pack. The last offspring of Baelin's, Baelin's assassin and own apprentice. The pack has always known her as the executioner. But now as a leader of Bleeding Sun Pack, fear has spiked their hearts as they judge Baelin's daughter. And a female has taken in charge, a tradition that has never been broken. Females are deemed as for bringing offspring and hunting. A leader no way. Now an uprising is coming underneath Zilan's nose. Will the rebellion take over? Or will Zilan prove her worth? Come and join and find out!

Edited at July 9, 2023 09:21 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Death To Old Traditions (Open)July 9, 2023 08:43 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules:

1. Follow All Wolfplay Rules!

2. Minimum Semi-Literate Roleplay. I would like a paragraph at least for appearance and personality

3. No hotlinking! I do not want mods to shut my roleplay down

4. Hate the Character. Not the player.

5. THIS IS a semi-realistic roleplay. No crazy looking wolves with powers

6. Contact the player if you wanna kill/attack their character.

7. Reservations last 24 hours unless give me a notice. I understand we have lives outside of the game. I want at least 3+ replies in the roleplay a week.

8. I control the setting. Also if you have plot ideas please pm me. I'm open. If you have read the rules put Peaches in other.

9. I do love romance roleplayed. But this isn't all about that. No mates that are from the character. I will accept siblings. No pups without a caregiver.

10. Don't be that guy. You know always getting in trouble by the high rankings or getting seriously injured or finding away for attention.

11. Lakesong is a Co-Host. They have as much authority as I do! We will accept and decline forms. We will aide you if their is problems with your form. Don't be afraid to ask.

12. Last One! Have fun. Join and be creative. I would like to see new and old faces to roleplay.

Pack Rules:

Empress orders are to be followed

Pups will not leave the camp until as an apprentice

If a higher ranked is challenged. They must accept or will they will be demoted as an embarrassment.

Full Moons are to be peaceful. No challenges or fighting. If so will be punished

Harm to any pups will be directed into treason.

Will add more.. When the roleplay starts.

Edited at July 9, 2023 08:51 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Death To Old Traditions (Open)July 9, 2023 09:05 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rankings Explanation:

Emperor/Empress:

From generation as a clean bloodline from birth right to birthright. This rank can be challenged but no one has dared too. The Alpha of the pack. What they foresee goes. They are the most powerful in the pack. Zilan is the last of the bloodline of the generation of alpha's.

Lord/Lady:

The Emperor or Empress mate that have authority just as much as Emperor/Empress. They help lead the pack with their mate and step in as a filler whenever their mate is gone for anything. Lord or Lady help the ambassador typically with their duties. Can be challenged

Ambassdor:

The head wolf for battle plans and hunting plans. They help organize patrols for borders and hunting. They are the main source for questions with training and hunting when needed. They help assign mentors for the apprentices. Can be challenged

Shaman:

The healer/medic of the pack. They're highly respected due for their knowledge and wisdom. Orders are executed to followed. Can Not be challenged

Royal Consort:

2 wolves that are advisors for the Empress and Ambassdor. They tend for pups and their protectors for any threat. They are picked by Empeess and Ambassdor. They are to keep peace with the pack and tend to whatever the Empress and Ambassdor can not due. Can not be challenged

Suborinates:

The bulk of the pack. The warriors,guards,hunting wolves are grouped into these. They have a pecking order from dominant to least dominant.

Apprentice:

The trainee or the learners of the pack. They will be finding out what they specialize in with fighting and hunting. The ages are typically 1-2 year olds.

Mothers:

Female wolves that are pregnant, nursing, or tending to their young. They keep with their pups at all times. Teaching them the tradition and ways of the pack. Once the pups are apprentices they will return as a subordinate with the original dominance level before they became mothers.

Pups:

The youngsters of the pack. They are to be young and wild.

Edited at July 9, 2023 09:22 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Death To Old Traditions (Open)July 9, 2023 09:14 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Empress:

Zilan | Nirvana_sky

Lord:

Later in roleplay

Ambassdor:

Chosen in Roleplay

Shaman:

DeadFall played by Ephemera

Royal Consort:

Chosen in roleplay

Subordinates:Unlimited

-Azura played by Lakesong

- Alistair played by Raging Flames

-

-

-

-

-

Apprentice:

-

-

-

Mothers:Max of 2

- Cyprus | Biologist at Work

-

Pups: Max of 4

-

-

-

-

Name:

Desired Rank:

Joining Rebellion:

Appearance:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Crush:

Mate:

Offspring:

Kin:

Affilations:

Other:

Edited at July 15, 2023 12:24 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Death To Old Traditions (Open)July 9, 2023 09:19 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

"The calm before the storm.."

Name:

Zilan
Meaning: Storm

Female
Aroma:

Rain and Pine Trees

Empress

Desired Rank:

Achieved

Tiny but mighty.. She worked hard to prove her worth with her fighting abilities. She is known for always getting back up after a fight. She isn't done until she says she's done. She has the fighter spirit in her and no one will ever break it.

Appearance:
Zilan, the runt, the weakling, now the warrior. A small she wolf that stands at 24 inches at the shoulder. A battle scarred wolf from her history being her father's right hand man of killings and from her father's aggressive training. Her coat is thin to medium size with her scars peaking through the main one is across the right side of her face. Then a jagged scar across her muzzle. Her fur color is from her name resembling a thunderstorm cloud that is dark grey and shades of light grey down her legs. She has speckles or "raindrops" of bluish gray hues. Her ears are torn and her tongue has a slight rip in it. Her eyes are cunning and fierce bright yellow. Her body build is awkward with broad shoulders with a muscular body and her legs are thin and long for her small frame.

Detailed Personality:
The ambivert of the pack. Her mood swings and treacherous past of child ptsd the haunting of her past messes with her reality. Zilan, always has something to prove to herself. She needs to be better. She doesn't get better than she is the worst. With others that she isn't comfortable with; she's shy and drawn back from others keeping herself busy. Now when she is comfortable she is all yours. All attention is to you all eyes and ears are to the wolf that she actually wants to be friends or close with.
Zilan is always analytical about her terrains and her packmates. Her trust issues and paranoia are through the roof about a traitor and she keeps her eyes out on emotions. But, she is majorly focused on reading wolves body language,actions,and words. She can sniff bullshit and manipulative lies in a heartbeat. Don't play with her with lies or nonsense flirting. If she ain't digging it, then she leaving it.
Zilan has always been adaptable to her surroundings due to her nomadic nature. She had to be resourceful and always learn how to plan out for fight or escape. She is known for ambush and always fighting for her advantage and will fight dirty if her life is depended on it.
She is intelligent with battle strategy from her father and learning from her pack and always has different strategies or different plans if something doesn't plan in her paw right.
A bit darker in her personality she has a fighter spirit. She has hallucinations from her past that keeps her fearful if she is dreaming or reality. She has secrets that nobody needs to know from her assasin days. Though she taught herself do whatever it takes to survive.
She has developed of being mediator in fights for others. She always need to find out the deep true cause of situation before wolves tear to each other sheds. But with her. No talking to the small wolf only way to calm her down is well nothing. Figure it out..

Stars
Keeping herself busy
Solitude
Snow

Dislikes:
The heat
Smell of death
Water
Thunderstorms
6+ wolves around her.

Strengths:
Agility
Fighting
Tracking
Climbing
Speed

Weaknesses:
The smell and taste of blood
Hunting
Her past
Can't swim very well
Relationship Status:

Mate:
N/A

Crush:
Ehh open for development?

Exes:
Nahh..

Family:
Dead

Offspring:
Scary puppies... Not for her right now.

Affiliations:

open

Other:

Edited at July 9, 2023 09:33 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Death To Old Traditions (Open)July 9, 2023 10:24 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award

"Not all who wander are lost..."

Name:

Azura

Meaning: Eclipse

5 years

Female

Aroma:

Blood and night rain

Subordinates

Desired Rank:

Empress

Joining Rebellion:

Yes. Might lead it

The killer from the inside...She is known for her killing skills. She will never stopp fighting or back down. She said: "As long as I'm still breathing, it's not over."

Apperance:

A large black wolf with medium length hair. Lighter underside and dark paws. Cold, cyan eyes. Scared left eye. She stands about 3ft in shoulder height, and she has a powerful muscular build. Despite her size, she is quite agile and fast.

https://wolfplaygame.com/genstart.php?bgpic=33&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=32&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=10&tailtype=4&pointscolor=5&brindle=0&eyes=16&muzzletype=3&muzzlecolor=5&headtype=10&ears=1&shoulder=0&backtype=0&backcolor=5&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=5&eetype=3&nose=8&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=347&gear=310&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100&age=9&custom=Y

Detailed Personality:

Azura, the midnight murderer, is cunning, fierce, and powerful. Her mood can change from sympathetic to furious in a heartbeat. She despises being in the company of others, and preffers to work alone. She is very arrogant. You will often see her lost in thought in the shadows of her den.

She is a clever strategist with a bright mind, and will often plot every step of a battle. Azura can adapt to rapidly changing situations instantly. Her heart is made of stone. She has no love for anyone, even herself. She will often spead false rumors to cause a panik, and enjoys seeing someone suffer.

Her eyes betray no emotions while they see everyone else's feelings in their face. Azura can memorize new terrain in a few days, much faster than most. Her past is her greatest weakness.

Being alone

Plotting things

Death

Night

Shadows

Dislikes:

Most wolves

Attention

Little respect

Happy-endings

Heat

Strengths:

Fighting

Hunting

Tracking

Running

Weaknesses:

Her past

Climbing

Kind wolves

Extreme temperatures

Relationship status:

Mate:

N/A Pm me if you want to be her mate

Crush:

N/A open for development

Exes:

None

Family:

Dead

Offspring:

None

Affilations:

?

Other:

Her name does mean eclipse. Not beliving me? Google: "What names mean eclipse" Peaches 4 life!!!

Can she be royal consort? It's chosen in roleplay so I wanted to ask.

Edited at July 15, 2023 12:27 PM by Lakesong
Death To Old Traditions (Open)July 12, 2023 04:41 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a Mother please!
Death To Old Traditions (Open)July 12, 2023 05:26 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved
Death To Old Traditions (Open)July 12, 2023 07:50 PM

Kai

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Moss

Age: 2-3, younger wolf, almost three but still apprentice rank.

Desired Rank: Shaman or royal consort

Joining Rebellion: Yes.

Appearance: A slightly thinner wolf, with short/medium fur. Has kind gold eyes, coat is light beige with a dark brown streak running up his muzzle. He has three beige dots under his eyes on both sides. The underside of his torso is dark beige. He has a few scars on his back.

Personality: He is hard to get to know, as he is slow to like people, but once he likes you, he is really nice. He isn’t a skilled fighter, but he would try and protect those he liked if they needed it. He is also very gullible.

Strengths:

Agile

Can move very quietly

Persuasive

Weaknesses:

Gullible

Bad hunter

Smaller, easy target

Crush: None yet? Open to develop one though

Mate: None

Offspring: None

Kin: None

Affilations:?

Other:

I don't usually do a lot of roleplays, so please tell me if I do something strange.

Death To Old Traditions (Open)July 12, 2023 08:21 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sage pack said:

Name: Moss

Age: 2-3, younger wolf, almost three but still apprentice rank.

Desired Rank: Shaman or royal consort

Joining Rebellion: Yes.

Appearance: A slightly thinner wolf, with short/medium fur. Has kind gold eyes, coat is light beige with a dark brown streak running up his muzzle. He has three beige dots under his eyes on both sides. The underside of his torso is dark beige. He has a few scars on his back.

Personality: He is hard to get to know, as he is slow to like people, but once he likes you, he is really nice. He isn’t a skilled fighter, but he would try and protect those he liked if they needed it. He is also very gullible.

Strengths:

Agile

Can move very quietly

Persuasive

Weaknesses:

Gullible

Bad hunter

Smaller, easy target

Crush: None yet? Open to develop one though

Mate: None

Offspring: None

Kin: None

Affilations:?

Other:

I don't usually do a lot of roleplays, so please tell me if I do something strange.

Not Accepted.
Tips: Add more into the personality and read the rules especially number 8. Then you will be accepted.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us