Oh my gods, same.
I think it's DA taking pity on pieces 😭🖐
 TheFlyingKitten
07:34:54 Petri Dish/Sorceress
-WP Click-

She's a girl. How did I miss that???
 distant-lands
07:34:45 katy | beetle
why do the ugliest pieces i upload to DA end up getting more favorites than my best work :')
 BJake
07:33:31 Don't call me BJ.
@Krampus
Critiquing art is part of his job, so I like to get critiques from him
 Krampus
07:31:51 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Bjake
Damn, you showed your dad your art?
 Ghost Queen
07:31:42 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Vote?
-WP Click-
 BJake
07:31:06 Don't call me BJ.
My dad was spooked when I showed him the suggestive YCH I made today 😭🖐
 Old Money
07:19:54 elegance❀
looking for roleplay partners! preferably some who is literate to semi-literate in writing, please be able to rp in pms. pm me!
 Ghost Queen
07:15:53 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:15:14 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Distant,
I love snails, I think they're cute.
 distant-lands
07:14:44 katy | beetle
i mean, considering i don't know how to draw a maned wolf, snail, or rodents.. xD

i'll figure it out when i get there
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:14:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Well that's not too bad a thing, right?
 distant-lands
07:13:38 katy | beetle
i think my new goal is to make my own lineart for all the species in my adopt shop.

so far i have shorthair and longhair cats.. now i need a wolf, maned wolf, shorthair and longhair dog, some type of rodent and a snail lineart >.> one day ...
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:13:24 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Apparently, it seems I've come to a realization. I scare chat all the time so the chat is frozen when I pop up.
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:10:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
She's not being sarcastic...

It was me! :D
 Black River
07:08:19 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but either way - you're welcome and I hope I helped! :D
 Hallow's Eve
07:07:38 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Suspicious Cloak
07:07:35 Sus
@Black, thanks! I never thought of that!
 Black River
07:06:46 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Have some more patience, and whilst you're waiting: Do explore and the games to help you earn mushrooms. They'll add up eventually!
 Suspicious Cloak
07:04:30 Sus
@Black, I've been trying to breed rare wolves to auction and hopefully make more mush off them, but it feel like it's taking forever.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJune 28, 2023 04:47 PM

ChlorineLight

Neutral

Give Award
Sign-Ups: You are here
Discussion: Link
Roleplay: ~

Edited at July 10, 2023 05:37 PM by ChlorineLight
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJune 28, 2023 04:50 PM

ChlorineLight

Neutral

Give Award

Chat Advert:

Two groups of teenagers are going on adventures, not yet aware that there are hunters wanting them dead. Will they be able to evade the hunters and survive? Join this roleplay and find out!

“There are hunters out there, searching for us as if we’re all prey. They carry knives and are very cunning and strategic. I don’t know how long we’ll be able to stay away.” -Unknown

Two groups of older teenagers (16-19) decide to go on some adventures. One group goes on a hike up a snowy mountain, and the other explores an abandoned asylum. Unbeknownst to them all, there are hunters stalking them, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Edited at July 3, 2023 03:35 PM by ChlorineLight
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJune 28, 2023 04:52 PM

ChlorineLight

Neutral

Give Award

Rules

-Follow Eve’s rules

-No godmodding or power playing

-No Mary/Gary Sues

-You may reserve spots. Reservations last for 48 hours

-1 character per person (Maybe 2 if not enough people join)

-This is a casual roleplay, but try to write at least 2-3 sentences per post. Give the rest of us something to go off of, please. Don’t write just 1 sentence

-Use proper grammar and spelling, with minimal errors. We need to be able to understand what you’re saying

-If you don't want to write paragraphs for your character's personality, that's fine, just use bullet points (I don't want to see something like this- Personality: In roleplay)

-Try to be as active as possible, and let me know if you’re not going to be active for some time

-Romance is alright

-LGBTQIA+ is welcome

-I control stuff such as weather and day/night cycles

-You may use an image for appearance, or you can just describe it, or both even. If you are using something such as a Picrew though, please credit it properly. Don’t hotlink images either

-Run family and romantic relationships by others first, make sure they agree to it

-Your character can die, but like relationships, you have to make sure it’s agreed to (If your character does end up dying, then they can either come back as a ghost, or you may create another character. Another group could possibly be made to fit them in, but that’s something to discuss with everyone)

-If you see this, put “Survive” somewhere in your form so I know you read the rules (italicize/bold/underline it so I can find it easily)

Edited at June 28, 2023 06:57 PM by ChlorineLight
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJune 28, 2023 04:53 PM

ChlorineLight

Neutral

Give Award

Groups

A group of four went out on a bridge during a hike up a snowy mountain, and a helicopter crashed into the bridge and brought them down with it. They survived, but there is a hunter in the forest, searching. (3/5 spots open)

Benjamin Kingston Edwards ~ Male ~ 16 ~ Hunted (Featherstone)

Charlotte Dion Iries ~ Female ~ 17 ~ Hunted (Sketched)

-

-

- (Hunter)

A group of four are exploring an abandoned asylum, where a hunter is lying in wait. (Only hunter is open)

Lorenzo Mateo Alvarez ~ Male ~ 19 ~ Hunted (Convivial)

Gaege Bailey Juedes ~ Male ~ 17 ~ Hunted (ChlorineLight)

Olivia Pencer ~ Female ~ 18 ~ Hunted (Saint)

Avalon Jane Bigelow ~ Female ~ 17 ~ Hunted (Willow)

Reserved for Ravensrun (Hunter)

Edited at July 11, 2023 08:02 PM by ChlorineLight
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJune 28, 2023 04:55 PM

ChlorineLight

Neutral

Give Award

Sign-Up Form

Name:

Nicknames:

Role (Hunted or Hunter):

Group (First or second):

Pronouns:

Sexuality:

Relationship Status:

Family:

Appearance:

Personality:

Fears (at least 2):

Other Facts (anything that didn't fit anywhere else or random facts, any amount):

Edited at July 3, 2023 01:48 PM by ChlorineLight
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJune 28, 2023 04:56 PM

ChlorineLight

Neutral

Give Award
My Character

Name: Gaege Bailey Juedes

Nicknames: None at the moment, feel free to give him one!

Role: Hunted

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Omniromantic, demisexual

Relationship Status: Single (Open for crushes and such)

Family: None at the moment, open for family members

Appearance:

Picrew Link

Gaege also wears black sweatpants and dark purple tennis shoes that look black at first glance.

Personality:

Gaege enjoys exploring abandoned places, hence the reason why he chose to go to one. He's scared of what could be in those places, naturally, but he tries his best to be brave and intimidating. He thinks he succeeds at both, but people just call him cute whenever he does try, and he dislikes it.

He can take light insults and teasing, but if someone sounds serious about it, he may tear up a little, though he'll try his best to hide it.

He is pretty social, and will attempt to strike up a conversation if things get too quiet for too long. He thinks long silences are awkward, and tries to avoid them at all costs.

He's very observant of his surroundings…when he chooses to be. He can get distracted pretty easily. A speck of dust could float past him and he'd lose his train of thought while trying to keep his eyes on it.

Gaege tends to be impulsive at times, and may run off from the group if he thinks something is interesting. Luckily, this doesn't happen too much though. He can control himself for the most part.

Will be developed more during the roleplay

Fears:

-People demanding things from him/ordering him around. He breaks down easily under that amount of pressure

-Really dark spaces with no light in sight. His mind will conjure up things that aren’t really there and frighten him

Other Facts:

-He eats sand sometimes, paper as well. People tell him that it's not good for him, but he says that he'll survive

-He plays the guitar and piano, though he's better at playing guitar

-He knows a tiny bit of Spanish

-Is somewhat acrobatic, can do a backflip

Edited at July 4, 2023 06:34 PM by ChlorineLight
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJune 28, 2023 07:06 PM

ChlorineLight

Neutral

Give Award
Reserved, just in case
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJune 28, 2023 08:21 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve teen in second group
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJune 28, 2023 08:24 PM

ChlorineLight

Neutral

Give Award
Noted!

Convivial said:
Reserve teen in second group

They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJune 28, 2023 08:38 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lorenzo Mateo Alvarez
"Enzo"
Role:
Hunted
Pronouns:
He/Him
Sexuality:
Panromantic Omnisexual
Relationship Status:
Single (Open)
Family:
N/A (Open)
Appearance:
Lorenzo has an intimidating stature, standing at 6'3" with broad shoulders. He has warm, bronze toned skin; it's clear and smooth until you reach his chest, which is covered in small freckles. His only piercings are the three on each ear, which he'll occasionally swap out for dangles. Enzo's jawline is well defined and sharp, complimenting his straight nose. A bright amber, his eyes are piercing, yet always seem relaxed. He has black, silky hair, parted on the side to swoop over his eyebrow. Lorenzo has decent posture and almost always stands straight, only cocking his head to look at people. On his back is a Yinyang styled tattoo of two Eastern Dragons.
Personality:
Lorenzo is a charismatic mess of a guy. He keeps his home and school life separate, very separate. With his parents he's a people pleaser, always wanting to make them proud of him. While when he's by himself, he comes off as quite cocky and arrogant. Lorenzo is a very insecure guy and puts on a face of confidence as a 'fake it till you make it' type of strategy. He likes the attention being on him and loves being praised, it makes up for what he lacked as a kid. Often, he needs to be humbled. Enzo tends to forget he's not really all that. He's never hung out with the right people and hasn't had friends he can genuinely confide in. Though many of them are fake, he's loyal to his friends and would protect them in any situation.
Fears :
Sensory Deprivation, he has to be able to feel something and see something or else he'll freak out
Isolation, he can't be by himself. He needs people with him constantly and is afraid of being alone
Other Facts :
100% a cat person and would die to own a Savanah cat
He tries to keep houseplants but he does not have a green thumb and they never survive
Will be extremely clingy when he gets comfortable with people... like extremely

Edited at June 28, 2023 08:39 PM by Convivial

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us