Wolf Play : A Dawn in the Jade Forest / Realistic Wolf RP / Open!
Chatbox
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.
 Continental Wolves
04:23:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Welp time to poof for work, bye chat
 Amygdala
04:23:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Lmao look who i just met
-Click-
 Hallow's Eve
04:23:47 Hallow, Eve
Y'all got some good luck with the breeding gamble
 Continental Wolves
04:22:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Literally, Im flooded with SV's and getting pelt defects I dont breed for >.>
 Amygdala
04:21:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
150 :o
Damn that is a lot🥲

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

A Dawn in the Jade Forest / Realistic Wolf RP / Open!June 27, 2023 12:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Links:

Discussion:

Wolf Play : A Dawn in the Jade Forest / Realistic Wolf RP / Discussion! (wolfplaygame.com)

RP:

N/A

The Plot:

When a terrible tornado wipes through the Jade Forest, *leaving destruction in certain areas, the wolf packs are in worse shape than ever. Their usual dens are destroyed, and much of the prey has fled, leaving only a few herds of pronghorn, elk and deer. Can the packs survive with these new challenges? Or will the wolves all die off?

*The middle parts of the forest, the high slopes, part of the valley, and the base of the mountain.

Edited at June 27, 2023 04:27 PM by Aspen's Quake
A Dawn in the Jade Forest / Realistic Wolf RP / Open!June 27, 2023 12:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

*The Packs:

The Hazelnut Pack:

Den: The HUGE roots of a HUGE fallen tree, the den itself being a nice burrow up the base of the roots, with a hole just big enough for the adults to climb in, leading to the inside of the den. It is more prone to eagle attacks, as there is less coverage for cougars to hide.

Territory: The high mountains and part of the low valleys of the Jade Forest (The den is on the base of the mountain).

Members:

Alpha Female/Male

These are the only two mates in the pack, and every pup/yearlings in the pack is theirs.

-Icicle-Dawnforest-Female

-

Hunters:

These are the regular wolves, hunting and playing with the pups. They teach the yearlings, taking them on hunts.

-

-

Yearlings:

These are wolves that are a year old. They help with the pups in small ways, and babysit them.

- Ivy (Aspen's Quake)

-

Pups:

They are the young of the pack, to be protected at all times, even if the cost is death.

-Root-FightForGlory-Male

-

(More slots may be added for each role except Alpha F/M if needed)

The Pack of the Maroon Meadows:

Den: An abandoned Coyote den, surrounded by sand and gravel more than dirt and grass. Its buildup is rather sloppy, one part of the dirt building the den a high wall, the other a short hump in the sand. It is more prone to Eagle attacks

Territory: The low valleys and part of the high slopes (Their den is in the very middle of their territory, a two-kilometer span of gravel and sand.

Members:

Alpha Female/Male

-Reserved-Shenzu-Female

-

Hunters:

-

-

Yearlings:

-

-

Pups:

- Jay-Male-Aspen's Quake

-

The Pack of the Glade’s Dawn:

Den: The roots of a tilted tree, with stones making sure it isn’t completely uprooted. The inside is rather tight, but expandable if desired. It has a particularly nice view of the glade, being on the very edge of the forest. There is also room for the pups to play on the hill that the den faces. It is more prone to eagle attacks, as the eagles can see the opening of the den.

Territory: The forest and the glade (Both rather small), the den being on the border of the forest.

Members:

Alpha Female/Male

- Lukuri- Biologist at Work- Female

- Storm- Matunda- Male

Hunters:

-Reserved-Shenzu

-

Yearlings:

-

-

Pups:

-

-

*Please note that I will not be adding packs if your wolf disperses. They will just become a loner or leave the RP.

Edited at August 3, 2023 06:55 AM by Slurpeesaredelicious
A Dawn in the Jade Forest / Realistic Wolf RP / Open!June 27, 2023 12:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The Loners:

Loners are packless wolves, sometimes hostile, sometimes just intruders. They do not socialize with the packs or make contact with them unless they are being chased out. They can attack pups, but not often.

Loners:

-

-

-

(I will not add slots to this role as I want more characters in the packs then as loners.)

Edited at July 1, 2023 09:51 PM by Aspen's Quake
A Dawn in the Jade Forest / Realistic Wolf RP / Open!June 27, 2023 12:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Predators:

In the wild, there are many predators such as eagles, bears, cougars, coyotes, etc. They will prey on pups and steal carcasses from wolves. They cannot attack too often, as that will turn out to be overly chaotic, but each predator may attack once every winter, and twice every summer and spring. They may not attack in the fall, as fall is short anyway, but they may steal carcasses at any time during any season, so long as they don’t target just one pack.

Predators:

-

-Ice

-

-

(I will not be adding any more slots)

Edited at July 1, 2023 09:21 PM by Aspen's Quake

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The Seasons:

Each Season lasts 30 days, except for fall and winter. Fall lasts for 5 IRL days, and winter lasts for 8. This is because in the winter, real wolves just establish a strong territory and in the fall they choose and prepare the den. I understand that this may be boring for most people, so that is why they are shorter. In Summer and Spring, the pups are raised. They both last 30 days.

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Dispersals/ Backup Alphas:

Dispersals are the Backup Alphas of the RP. It can be people with 3 existing characters or people who just don’t want to join yet. When one of the alphas dies or leaves the RP, a dispersal comes in. They should be able to have a change of gender, in case a female alpha dies and the dispersal is a male.

There is a Waiting List for dispersals. If you are at the top of the list and deny being an alpha, you will be put at the bottom of the waiting list. The list is in order here:

Dispersals:

-Hawk- Aspen's Quake

-

(More slots will be added if needed)

Edited at July 16, 2023 09:25 AM by Aspen's Quake
A Dawn in the Jade Forest / Realistic Wolf RP / Open!June 27, 2023 12:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The Rules:

• All WP rules apply
    • Keep it PG 13. This means no cursing, but fighting scenes are allowed. The reason I don’t allow cursing is because I know that many people can be uncomfortable with this, including myself. This applies to the discussions as well.
  • Keep it Realistic. No magic is allowed, and no mating except for the alpha F/M. This is how it is In real life. If one alpha dies, the other may ask one of the loners to join the pack, or we call in a dispersal character. Characters also may not be older than 8. After they reach this age, they may stay for a day or two, and then they must be killed off or taken from the RP somehow. I reccomend everyone research their animal (mainly their social hiearchy) before the RP starts.
    • Be Active. Post at least 3 times a week. It is ok if you do all of them in one day. If you are an Alpha F/M or Pup, post at least 5 times a week, as they are very critical to the plot. You do not have to post to the discussion if you do not want to, as I understand it can be hard to talk about the RP in a boring stage.
    • Don’t break the Image Usage rules. You do not have to have an image on your form. In fact, if you do use an image, you must have a worded description as well.
  • No powerplaying/ Mary Sues. Each character must have at least one physical/general strength and weakness (In the Character’s Personality), but you can add more if you desire. If you are a pup, you must accept death if it feels as if it is impossible for your character to avoid it, as this happens many times in the wild.
  • No more than 3 characters at a time. If you have three characters, you can still make a dispersal character, but if you agree to be brought in, you must kill off or withdraw one of the existing characters.
    • Make your forms quickly. If you do not get them done within 24 hours of reserving, your reservation will be removed for others. You may not reserve it again within 4 hours. I don't want to be bratty, I just want these forms done quickly, especially with alphas and pups.
    • Stay Literate. It's okay if you spell one or two things wrong, just don't make 75% of it unreadable.
    Put 'E' in your form in the appearance, underlined and bold, just so I can know you read the rules. (People who have already signed up are excused)

Thank You!!!

Edited at July 17, 2023 10:29 AM by Aspen's Quake
A Dawn in the Jade Forest / Realistic Wolf RP / Open!June 27, 2023 12:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Form:

Pack Name:

Pack Nbr:

Character Name:

Character Role:

Character Pack (Leave Blank if Loner, Dispersal or Predator.):

Character Gender:

Character Age:

Character Appearance:

Character Personality:

Other (Example: Formerly a loner.):

A Dawn in the Jade Forest / Realistic Wolf RP / Open!June 27, 2023 12:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name:

Aspen’s Quake

Pack Nbr:

Character Name:

Ivy

Character Role:

Yearling

Character Pack (Leave Blank if Loner, Dispersal or Predator.):

The Hazelnut Pack

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

Character Appearance:

Wolf Play - Online Wolf Game! (wolfplaygame.com)

(Image Creds to WP Artists)

Ivy is a dark brown wolf, with a creamy underbelly and dark brown dapples. Her eyes are a light yellow, and the inside of her ears are darker as well as her main coat’s color. The very tips of her paws ombre from the creamy color to a creamy white. Her fur is rather thick, her tail being quite fluffy and big. She has a rather mischievous glint in her eye, matching with her playful and mischievous personality. The tip of her tail has the same cream color, followed by the dapples. The back of her ears are the cream white ombreing on her paws.

Character Personality:

Ivy’s personality is quite mixed. She is rather playful and mischievous, getting along perfectly with the pups of her pack. Ivy can be rather sassy as well,and overly protective of the pups, but when one of her packmates needs help either physically or mentally, she has them covered. She isn’t stupid, she just can get a little confused when she is rushed, and when they blame her she can feel really crushed, but it will slowly dissolve into unspoken anger.

When it comes to hunting, she can run really fast and is really strong, but a kick from an angry mother elk can really bruise her, and she gets tired easily. Her technique is rather sloppy, but when it comes to strategy, she’s your gal.

Other (Example: Formerly a loner.): None

Edited at June 27, 2023 12:56 PM by Aspen's Quake
A Dawn in the Jade Forest / Realistic Wolf RP / Open!June 27, 2023 01:14 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving the Alpha Female for the Glades Dawn please!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us