Wolf Play : The Crossing of Warkinles | Pirate RP | Semi-Lit | OPEN
Chatbox
 Forgotten Memories
09:55:56 Ry/Ryder/Memories
San-
lmao. it do be like that sometimes though!
 Black River
09:55:14 Lady Lynn
Yep just found that! I didn't see the "sell" at first- Thank you Forgotten!
 Sanania
09:54:55 San, Sangria
Ry - Sounds like me a couple breedings ago. I tried to breed for a HW DH and wound up with two HW ES twins.
 Forgotten Memories
09:54:46 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River
go to the wolf you want to sell. scroll down to manage wolf. hit sell. put a price
 Venus
09:54:43 
Sanania,
I'm avoiding gear at all cost because god knows how much i will spend just to make a wolf look pretty. At least a custom you could somewhat earn back the budget :')

Unlike my useless chimera girl who has given me absolutely nothing. I will scrap her. I really will.
 Luna🌕
09:54:28 Silver (She/her)
Holdup screwy link idk what went wron happens sometimes -WP Click-
 Black River
09:54:10 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to put a wolf up for sale?
 Stygian Forest
09:53:43 
Zeraphia

I'm still trying to beat 100 squirrels and now 50 squirrels. 5/50 on one and 55/100 for the other.
 Forgotten Memories
09:53:15 Ry/Ryder/Memories
DH is in the blood but black phase is no where 💀
 Luna🌕
09:53:07 Silver (She/her)
Keep or sell/retire? Idk if the value of melas changed when I was gone -Click- play -Click-
 Sanania
09:52:53 San, Sangria
Venus - I know the feeling now exponentially so. I knew I needed another folder to throw my studs in and then proceeded to buy two den expansions. Now I have 54 apples and cannot decide whether I want to make a custom come to life or hold off til later. I also would like to get a few of my wolves gear but can't decide on who to try to dress up first. :/
 Forgotten Memories
09:52:32 Ry/Ryder/Memories
Me: Breeds an Outstanding Precision to a Crushing Strength
Ms MaÂ’am: -WP Click-
produced a black phase and a dh 💀
 Zeraphia
09:52:20 Vah was attacked
Venus

Maybe a custom pelt or fancy gear?
 Zeraphia
09:52:04 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Prey is less abundant in winter. (Except for jungle, that one isn't affected, I think)
 Venus
09:50:35 
Now i'm not quite sure what to buy :">
 Venus
09:49:47 
This is why I'm always broke but oh well :>
 Stygian Forest
09:48:34 
Zeraphia

How so?
 Sanania
09:48:24 San, Sangria
Venus - I caved and bought some today as well
 Sanania
09:48:07 San, Sangria
These chipmunks are evading me my dudes. I get lucky if I even run into 1 on Level 9 Forest
 Zeraphia
09:47:56 Vah was attacked
Do it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Crossing of Warkinles | Pirate RP | Semi-Lit | OPENJune 18, 2023 02:11 AM

BaneWalf

Lightbringer

Give Award
PLOT
With Princess Viola Mae Seaton of Jade Province and Elias Henry Flud of Ravaryn Empire having an arranged marriage, the country of Warkinles is more than excited. They are pleased as these two kingdoms had been fighting forever, and once Princess Viola was finally born, it was arranged. With Viola now being 25, it's her time to shine. Elias doesn't love her except to make sons of his own and to use her for his own pleasure, whereas Viola doesn't want anything to do with him. A few weeks before their wedding, they go out on the Princess' father's ship for the weekend, hoping to bond a little better, until Captain Jericho Reaper of the Barbaric Serpent invades their ship.
Sign-Ups: You're here!
Discussion: WIP
RP Thread: WIP

Edited at June 18, 2023 03:08 PM by BaneWalf
The Crossing of Warkinles | Pirate RP | Semi-Lit | OPENJune 18, 2023 03:17 PM

BaneWalf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Keep in mind, this IS a romance between Viola Seaton and Jericho Reaper so I will be picky as to who will play Jericho. Other romances are allowed, just please keep it PG-13
Characters:
Jade Province
Viola Mae Seaton: BaneWalf
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Ravaryn Empire
Elias Henry Flud: BaneWalf (not going to create a form, he'll die soon lol)
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Barbaric Serpent
Captain Jericho Reaper: Open!
Phoebe Marie Alvarez: Convivial
Isa Lumiere: Dawnforest
~Reserved~
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Animals
(MUST have human character. Can only be pets such as cat, dog, horse, or parrot)
Akela (Black GSD): BaneWalf
Oni (Eastern Racer Snake): Convivial
Chanceux (Fawn Belgian Malinois Dog): Dawnforest
Open
Open
Open
Open

Edited at June 22, 2023 10:00 PM by BaneWalf
The Crossing of Warkinles | Pirate RP | Semi-Lit | OPENJune 18, 2023 03:24 PM

BaneWalf

Lightbringer

Give Award

RULES

1: While it is nice to be active, there is no pressure! This is meant to be a fun, casual, and semi-literate roleplay. This roleplay is hosted by me.

2: No OP characters/perfect characters!

3: If you have any other character ideas than what I've got, please just let me know and I'll add it on.

4: Follow all WP Rules.

5: Slot reserves are welcome, just PM me. The slot can be held for up to 48 hours.

6: Four characters MAX, but no more than two can be part of the same grouping. Must have a human character to have an animal side character

7: Please be nice to each other! No godmodding and do not hate the players, only the characters!

8: I reserve the right to decline sign up applications.

9: Please be descriptive in your sign up form!

10: Romance (LGBTQ+ Friendly) and children are allowed, but remember that we live in a cruel world with lots of pirates

The Crossing of Warkinles | Pirate RP | Semi-Lit | OPENJune 18, 2023 03:27 PM

BaneWalf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sign-up Form
Name:
Nicknames:
Nationality:
Appearance:
Family:
History:
Scars, Tattoos, Piercings, etc.:
Roleplay Example:
Other Notes?:
The Crossing of Warkinles | Pirate RP | Semi-Lit | OPENJune 18, 2023 03:28 PM

BaneWalf

Lightbringer

Give Award
You may now post your forms below!
The Crossing of Warkinles | Pirate RP | Semi-Lit | OPENJune 18, 2023 03:31 PM

BaneWalf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Viola Mae Seaton of Jade Province

Nicknames: Violet, Vi

Nationality: Finnish

Appearance: With chestnut red hair and fair skin, her soft blue-green eyes pop out like no other. Robust chest, smaller waist, wide hips and thick thighs. She has a round face shape and usually is wearing a bit of a tighter dress of any arrangement of color, except for nicer events. When she's horseback riding, she has her hair up in a ponytail just to keep it out of her face. 99.9% of the time, she has a dagger strapped on her right thigh.

Personality: Efficient, calm, and silent, Vi is the perfect example of a princess in front of others. She keeps to herself for the most part and has a soft spot for animals, especially her own. She has no desire to have kids, although her parents do push it on her. She never disrespects her parents, although is not afraid of standing up for herself.

Family: Being forced into marriage within the following weeks, she's currently not on the best of terms with her parents. Whilst she has had her parents around her entire life, her maid was more of a mother to her, whom she absolutely adores.

History: When she was younger in her teens, she would sneak out and go drinking and sleeping with the townfolk, until someone went out and ratted on her to her father, in which case she was punished and always had guards with her at all times. Now that she's older and matured, she hasn't had as strict of rules with the guards unless she's out within the town.

Scars, Tattoos, Piercings, etc.: She has a small scar along her palm from scraping it up while trying to sneak out through her window and slipping a bit. She has a snake tattoo on her ribcage that she got in her teen years that only her maid knows of, refusing to tell anyone else. She has her first and second ear piercings, and if she wasn't a princess, she'd get snakebites in an instant.

Roleplay Example: Opening the trunk to the pearly Tatoe: a flash of indigo flies out and lands on the drab gravel. Sharp impatient barks pierce through her person's ears. A salmon tongue lolled out the side of her muzzle, being pulled back in with each yap. Kylie grabbed her cherry red biothane collar, running her hands through her neck fluff. She licked her hand right as she gave her the okay to go and prance around. Her fur was thick and coarse with a bluetick coat, a small onyx nub of a tail that shook her whole body when it waged. The tiny cattle dog ran into the cold, clear springs, her large bat ears pushed forward, perked up as she looked at her human. Kylie just smiled, amazed with how intelligent this dog is. Her ashen body was now damp; unlike most dogs, she let the water drip from her pelt. Her tail flew side to side, her pointy ears now pinned against her wedge-shaped skull as she reapproached Kylie. She reached down to pet her head as they entered the water together.
The Crossing of Warkinles | Pirate RP | Semi-Lit | OPENJune 21, 2023 08:52 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve pirate and a pet?
The Crossing of Warkinles | Pirate RP | Semi-Lit | OPENJune 21, 2023 09:19 PM

BaneWalf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can do!

Convivial said:
Reserve pirate and a pet?