Wolf Play : The Dogs of Hale | Dog RP | Sign-Ups {OPEN}
Chatbox
 Old Money
07:19:54 elegance❀
looking for roleplay partners! preferably some who is literate to semi-literate in writing, please be able to rp in pms. pm me!
 Ghost Queen
07:15:53 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:15:14 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Distant,
I love snails, I think they're cute.
 distant-lands
07:14:44 katy | beetle
i mean, considering i don't know how to draw a maned wolf, snail, or rodents.. xD

i'll figure it out when i get there
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:14:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Well that's not too bad a thing, right?
 distant-lands
07:13:38 katy | beetle
i think my new goal is to make my own lineart for all the species in my adopt shop.

so far i have shorthair and longhair cats.. now i need a wolf, maned wolf, shorthair and longhair dog, some type of rodent and a snail lineart >.> one day ...
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:13:24 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Apparently, it seems I've come to a realization. I scare chat all the time so the chat is frozen when I pop up.
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:10:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
She's not being sarcastic...

It was me! :D
 Black River
07:08:19 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but either way - you're welcome and I hope I helped! :D
 Hallow's Eve
07:07:38 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Suspicious Cloak
07:07:35 Sus
@Black, thanks! I never thought of that!
 Black River
07:06:46 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Have some more patience, and whilst you're waiting: Do explore and the games to help you earn mushrooms. They'll add up eventually!
 Suspicious Cloak
07:04:30 Sus
@Black, I've been trying to breed rare wolves to auction and hopefully make more mush off them, but it feel like it's taking forever.
 Black River
07:02:42 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
If you feel like it's going downhill, try to find a way for it to go uphill instead so you don't feel the need to abandon the account!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:02:42 Ed (he/they)
as in keep that old account and try to revamp it
 Suspicious Cloak
07:02:40 Sus
@Salem,
Maybe I should be a bit more patient I guess... I maybe should wait before I decide.
 Suspicious Cloak
07:01:40 Sus
@Black River,
What do you mean by salvage?
 Salem
07:00:51 Rumi
Suspicious
You could retire them ? I dunno. You can't move 'em to an alt account though so you really can only give it away or turn 'em into bones, or leave 'em to die naturally.
 Tech
07:00:33 
I remember having chicken nuggets for lunch and now I'm having them for dinner
 Black River
07:00:32 Lady Lynn
Suspicious - Why not try to salvage the account your wolves are on?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Dogs of Hale | Dog RP | Sign-Ups {OPEN}June 15, 2023 05:17 PM

Favor

Neutral

Give Award

Welcome to The City of Hale!

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆

The peaceful town of Hale is home to many different types of dogs. In the Crystal Hills district of Hale lives the upper class humans, and is home to many dogs who consider themselves "high society," such as show dogs and those who prefer the finer things in life. The Clover Meadow district is very diverse compared to the other districts and houses such types of dog as police dogs, therapy dogs, and your basic everyday pet. The Shady Willow Trails district is out in the outskirts of Hale, with lots of land and country, and home to more of the traditional working breeds, such as farm dogs, or sled dogs. At times, wild animals and stray dogs roam the streets, lost, lonely, and hungry.

Welcome to the town of Hale! Each district has an male and female Alpha, and a male and female
beta. Every full moon, the districts come together and hold a meeting to discuss events and issues.

You can role-play as a pet dog, stray dog, or wild animal. (Ex: Fox, raccoon, any sort of animal that could be found in or around a town)

Role-play Thread: TBA
Rules:
⚝ Of course, follow forum rules.
⚝ You can have as many characters as you can handle, but only one character in a major position. (Ex: Alpha or Beta)
⚝ You must PM me for permission to be a wild animal, or to have a major position. (Ex: Alpha or Beta)
⚝ Be respectful and kind, we are all here to have fun, don't make it un-fun.
⚝ No "powers" or overly lethal characters, no instant kills.
⚝ When wanting to kill another user's character, pm them for permission.
⚝ To prove you have read these instructions, include the word "dog" somewhere in your "other information."
⚝ Use any form of parentheses when talking out of character.

If you are confused about the rules, or have any questions, please PM me.
Ships are allowed between any consenting parties. Alphas and betas do not have to be mates.
Plot ideas are welcome, PM me yours to get it approved.

Form For Dogs:

(Insert picture here)
Name:
District:
Position:
Breed:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other Information:

Form for Wild Animals:

(Insert picture here)
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other Information:

You can role-play as your owner, and as other humans such as dog catchers, etc. You can not role-play as other's owners.

Major roles are first come first serve. PM me if you would like a major position.

✧˖° Crystal Hills °˖✧
Alphas: (Alpha female reserved)
Betas:
Members (Unlimited):

☘☘ Clover Meadow ☘☘
Alphas:

Vice | Male | Doberman (TerriaxanHounds)
Betas:
Members (Unlimited):

´艸' Shady Willow Trails ´艸'
Alphas:
Betas:
Members (Unlimited):

…。oо○ Strays ○оo。…
Alphas:
Betas:

Members (Unlimited):

▽▲▽▲▽
Wild Animals (Unlimited):

This is a literate thread. No one-lining or incorrect grammar. I reserve the right to deny applications and remove you from role-play as seen fit. There will be one and only one warning before you are terminated from the role-play.

Edited at June 15, 2023 06:33 PM by Cherry Coke
The Dogs of Hale | Dog RP | Sign-Ups {OPEN}June 15, 2023 06:07 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Vice
District
Clover Meadow
Position
Alpha
Breed
Dobermann
Description (Don't have a picture)
Vice is a regular black, lightish brown dobermann dog with a muscular build. His tail is somehow both slim and thick, uncropped. Vice's ears are upright and pointy, cropped ears.
His eye colour is a dark, dark brown that almost looks black.
Vice wears a police vest every day from his morning walkson his way to work to his evening walksway back from work.
Personality
Vice is a loyal dog, he will defend his owner till the day he dies. He's only ever bonded to one human, the one who adopted him.
He can socialize without causing a fuss, he's well trained. Vice is used to dealing with pressured situations such as searching for explosives or more minor things such as looking for illegal drugs, meaning he's calm in the worst of situations as his job requires.
He can be loud but he prefers the quiet, he's a peaceful dog.
Strengths
He's muscular, fast and powerful. He's a well trained protector.
Weaknesses
Vice's dog breed has a large number of things such as bloat, hip dysplasia, dilated caridomyopathy that could hurt him.
Other Information
Vice is not one of those dogs who think everyone is a friend, he's been taught by his owner to be suspicious of everyone and it passes over to new dogs he meets.
He's owned by a singular male human named Wilson. Wilson is one of a few K-9 handlers in that particular police department.
The Dogs of Hale | Dog RP | Sign-Ups {OPEN}June 15, 2023 06:29 PM

Favor

Neutral

Give Award
Vice is approved! Thank you. I'll update the roster.

TerriaxanHounds said:
Name
Vice
District
Clover Meadow
Position
Alpha
Breed
Dobermann
Description (Don't have a picture)
Vice is a regular black, lightish brown dobermann dog with a muscular build. His tail is somehow both slim and thick, uncropped. Vice's ears are upright and pointy, cropped ears.
His eye colour is a dark, dark brown that almost looks black.
Vice wears a police vest every day from his morning walkson his way to work to his evening walksway back from work.
Personality
Vice is a loyal dog, he will defend his owner till the day he dies. He's only ever bonded to one human, the one who adopted him.
He can socialize without causing a fuss, he's well trained. Vice is used to dealing with pressured situations such as searching for explosives or more minor things such as looking for illegal drugs, meaning he's calm in the worst of situations as his job requires.
He can be loud but he prefers the quiet, he's a peaceful dog.
Strengths
He's muscular, fast and powerful. He's a well trained protector.
Weaknesses
Vice's dog breed has a large number of things such as bloat, hip dysplasia, dilated caridomyopathy that could hurt him.
Other Information
Vice is not one of those dogs who think everyone is a friend, he's been taught by his owner to be suspicious of everyone and it passes over to new dogs he meets.
He's owned by a singular male human named Wilson. Wilson is one of a few K-9 handlers in that particular police department.

The Dogs of Hale | Dog RP | Sign-Ups {OPEN}June 21, 2023 04:40 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sylvianna Von Haizelli
°~Crystal Hills~°
Position:
Beta
Breed:
White Swiss Shepherd
Physical Description:
Sylvi as she's casually called, is always in pristine cleanliness and overall condition. Her ears are mid sized rounded triangles, and her snout is fairly long. Her fur is long and neatly brushed, curling slightly at her stomach and tail. It's pure white, only graying near her nose. She's quite thin, neither much muscle nor fat. Her eyes are a light brown, complimenting her bright features. She wears a diamond encrusted collar about two inches thick, with a silver tag in the center. Sylvianna's nails are normally painted white to go with her fur, and her owners enjoy painting them with glitters every now and then. Her teeth are shiny white and she always looks show ready. Due to her nature of being a show dog, she constantly walks with her head held high.
Personality:
Her outer image is a cocky overly confident diva, which is the persona she shows to most people. Yet it's in no way her true personality. Though she is quite flirtatious, she's a very light hearted dog and can even be blunt at times. Her entire image changes the second she's alone with someone she's comfortable with, becoming the lazy and loud dog she wants to be. Sylvi is very affectionate, especially physically, often rubbing against dogs or people she's close to.
Strengths:
-Quick thinker
-Sweet talker
-Agile
Weaknesses:
-Lacks physical strength
-Takes everything to heart
-Isnt well trained for speed
Other Information:
Her owners are moderately wealthy. They're a family of three with one teenage child, and one other dog. [Feel free to make a form to be the other dog]
The Dogs of Hale | Dog RP | Sign-Ups {OPEN}June 21, 2023 08:07 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted ^^ It'll be updated soon

Convivial said:
Sylvianna Von Haizelli
°~Crystal Hills~°
Position:
Beta
Breed:
White Swiss Shepherd
Physical Description:
Sylvi as she's casually called, is always in pristine cleanliness and overall condition. Her ears are mid sized rounded triangles, and her snout is fairly long. Her fur is long and neatly brushed, curling slightly at her stomach and tail. It's pure white, only graying near her nose. She's quite thin, neither much muscle nor fat. Her eyes are a light brown, complimenting her bright features. She wears a diamond encrusted collar about two inches thick, with a silver tag in the center. Sylvianna's nails are normally painted white to go with her fur, and her owners enjoy painting them with glitters every now and then. Her teeth are shiny white and she always looks show ready. Due to her nature of being a show dog, she constantly walks with her head held high.
Personality:
Her outer image is a cocky overly confident diva, which is the persona she shows to most people. Yet it's in no way her true personality. Though she is quite flirtatious, she's a very light hearted dog and can even be blunt at times. Her entire image changes the second she's alone with someone she's comfortable with, becoming the lazy and loud dog she wants to be. Sylvi is very affectionate, especially physically, often rubbing against dogs or people she's close to.
Strengths:
-Quick thinker
-Sweet talker
-Agile
Weaknesses:
-Lacks physical strength
-Takes everything to heart
-Isnt well trained for speed
Other Information:
Her owners are moderately wealthy. They're a family of three with one teenage child, and one other dog. [Feel free to make a form to be the other dog]

Edited at June 22, 2023 10:13 PM by TerriaxanHounds
The Dogs of Hale | Dog RP | Sign-Ups {OPEN}June 26, 2023 10:49 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yuki
-
District:
Clover Meadow
-
Position:
Waiting on approval
-
Breed:
Irish Setter
-
-
Physical Description (Don't have a picture, sorry):
Yuki is really a gorgeous dog. She stand out in a crowd and you can always tell who she is.
The females body was made for running and hunting. It is slim but an athletes body.
Yuki's coat is what makes her stand out, it so very colourful! Her blue merge coat pattern and colour is odd compared to other Setters, but she is pretty! Funk has big dark green eyes that seem like they could look into your soul...they have a gentle and caring look to them that makes you feel safe.
Juju has a big rectangular shaped head and long flopped ears that reach a bit longer then middle of her neck which is at least a foot and a half long.
She has a long elegant, fluffy tail which is held low but confidently, like a leaders would be. Her posture is always confident but not intimidating. And Yuki's head is always looking around lovingly at her pack.
She stands exactly 4 feet tall, a really big dog, and 3'3 feet long.
-
Personality:
Yuki is definitely a leader type. She's strict, blunt, and pretty much nothing scares her (which can get her into trouble). But she is also caring and loving g, and would never want anything to happen to her pack. This she-dog is extremely loyal but that same amount of stubborn.
It takes a little bit to change her mind or put thoughts inside her mind other than hers. Yuki is most definitely a romantice and loves well...love. She believes in true love and hope she will find it herself.
-
Strengths:
Running
Stamina
Strength
Public speaking
Confidence and self confidence
Mothering (whether that be her own or anothers, or the pack for that matter)
Flirting
-
Weaknesses:
The ability to stop herself before doing something
Warm weather (she has a long fur coat)
Fights
Disrespectful creatures
Humans, she has never been fond of them and true to stay as far away from them as possible
-
Other information:
Done! Except for the position . pmed you

Edited at June 26, 2023 11:12 PM by Biologist at Work
The Dogs of Hale | Dog RP | Sign-Ups {OPEN}June 26, 2023 11:02 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Pending

Biologist at Work said:
Yuki
-
District:
Crystal Hills
-
Position:
Waiting on approval
-
Breed:
Irish Setter
-
-
Physical Description (Don't have a picture, sorry):
Yuki is really a gorgeous dog. She stand out in a crowd and you can always tell who she is.
The females body was made for running and hunting. It is slim but an athletes body.
Yuki's coat is what makes her stand out, it so very colourful! Her blue merge coat pattern and colour is odd compared to other Setters, but she is pretty! Funk has big dark green eyes that seem like they could look into your soul...they have a gentle and caring look to them that makes you feel safe.
Juju has a big rectangular shaped head and long flopped ears that reach a bit longer then middle of her neck which is at least a foot and a half long.
She has a long elegant, fluffy tail which is held low but confidently, like a leaders would be. Her posture is always confident but not intimidating. And Yuki's head is always looking around lovingly at her pack.
She stands exactly 4 feet tall, a really big dog, and 3'3 feet long.
-
Personality:
Yuki is definitely a leader type. She's strict, blunt, and pretty much nothing scares her (which can get her into trouble). But she is also caring and loving g, and would never want anything to happen to her pack. This she-dog is extremely loyal but that same amount of stubborn.
It takes a little bit to change her mind or put thoughts inside her mind other than hers. Yuki is most definitely a romantice and loves well...love. She believes in true love and hope she will find it herself.
-
Strengths:
Running
Stamina
Strength
Public speaking
Confidence and self confidence
Mothering (whether that be her own or anothers, or the pack for that matter)
Flirting
-
Weaknesses:
The ability to stop herself before doing something
Warm weather (she has a long fur coat)
Fights
Disrespectful creatures
Humans, she has never been fond of them and true to stay as far away from them as possible
-
Other information:
Done! Except for the position . pmed you

Edited at June 26, 2023 11:09 PM by TerriaxanHounds
The Dogs of Hale | Dog RP | Sign-Ups {OPEN}July 15, 2023 05:42 PM

Warwren

Lightbringer

Give Award
[ May I reserve two dogs? One as a stray and the other a Clover Meadows member? I'll try to have everything done before tomorrow! ]
The Dogs of Hale | Dog RP | Sign-Ups {OPEN}July 25, 2023 10:36 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley
-
District:
Clover Meadow
Position:
Member (Threapy Dog)
Breed:
Samoyed
Physical Description (no Picture):
Finley is a pretty dog. She has long fluffy white fur that can get knotted up pretty easily.
Even though she doesn't has a slim body or long legs. Finley has a pretty common coat color just being all white herself, but she has a single black dot under her eye making her easy to remember.
She has piercing black eyes that make it look like she is a doll, it makes her friendly and approachable to anyone who knows her well enough. Finley has small pointy ears that almost disappear in her fur, when ever she is happy her ears perk up just enough they you can see them.
She has a long fluffy tail that wraps up just above her back like a spiral. With her tail up and out of the way it makes it much easier to hunt, but at some points her tail unravels like when she is asleep just to cover her nose.
Unlike other Samoyed, Finley has a black and pink nose which helps others identify her if they don't see the black dot.
Finley is only 19 inches which is not that tall but her fur makes her look much larger that how tall she actually is.
Personality:
Finley is a friendly and bubbly tip of dog, she hates conflict but will follow any orders she has been given making her a loyal subject.
even Finley is smart she is not the brightest bunch of the group. She can easily get lost or forget what she was doing in a second making her a big goofball. With this personality it also brings smiles to others faces.
Finley is not the most romantic dog, she would rather have friends then settle down right away but having a mate and pups never left her mind.
Strengths:
Running
Sleeping outside during winter
Solving fights/drama
Nurturing
Understanding others
Putting dogs into their places
Weakness:
Forgets easily
Her fur getting easily stuck into things
To friendly at some points
Snaps back at others when rude
Helping strangers (gets her into trouble a lot, but she cares for everyone from the bottom of her heart)
Conflict
Other Information:
She is a therapy dog and loves to be petted, but Finley knows better than to just run off and cause trouble with others. She wears a red bandana around her neck.

Edited at July 25, 2023 10:42 PM by Mountian Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us