Sanania,
Oh my god a cane corso??? She's stunning :O
 Ghost Queen
10:08:45 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote
-WP Click-
 Sanania
10:08:16 San, Sangria
Venus- Sending a prayer to the RNG litter gods right now.

Have an Athena
-Click-
 Luna🌕
10:07:02 Silver (She/her)
Me exploring in jungle for the quest bacon and seeing 6
leopards: *chuckes* IÂ’m in danger!
 Venus
10:04:15 
Sanania,
Pray for me man.
 Sanania
10:02:46 San, Sangria
second* *^*
 Sanania
10:02:29 San, Sangria
Venus - Do it. Do it. Do it!

I will work on said puppy's mugshot here in a sec
 Venus
10:01:48 
Sanania,
She's getting abit too old though but perhaps I'll squeeze another litter out of her before she gets booted.
 Sanania
10:00:47 San, Sangria
Venus- You could auction her off. Surely, someone will find her useful.

Ry- It really do! AND I somehow managed to get a Matron's Blessing boosted pup despite neither parents having boosts and the grandparents having a mix of DH's, Mela, and Albinism. >->
 Venus
09:59:37 
Sanania,
Oh sounds like a better, more value, purchase. Does said puppy have a mugshot? Hehe.
 Sanania
09:58:03 San, Sangria
Venus - I have my limits. I focus mainly on gear, not so much decor. Even then there is only so much gear you can put on a wolf before they start to look a bit too busy.

Good point, I suppose. I think I will hold off until I decide to splurge on some more apples.

I actually really want to buy a stylus since my puppy chewed up my other one to oblivion. Might be a next paycheck kind of thing or two paychecks from now. I have some gear ideas that I kinda wanna test out.
 Luna🌕
09:56:38 Silver (She/her)
Keep a CL G6 mela or no?
 Forgotten Memories
09:56:18 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River -
cool, feel free to reach out if you have any more questions
 Forgotten Memories
09:55:56 Ry/Ryder/Memories
San-
lmao. it do be like that sometimes though!
 Black River
09:55:14 Lady Lynn
Yep just found that! I didn't see the "sell" at first- Thank you Forgotten!
 Sanania
09:54:55 San, Sangria
Ry - Sounds like me a couple breedings ago. I tried to breed for a HW DH and wound up with two HW ES twins.
 Forgotten Memories
09:54:46 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River
go to the wolf you want to sell. scroll down to manage wolf. hit sell. put a price
 Venus
09:54:43 
Sanania,
I'm avoiding gear at all cost because god knows how much i will spend just to make a wolf look pretty. At least a custom you could somewhat earn back the budget :')

Unlike my useless chimera girl who has given me absolutely nothing. I will scrap her. I really will.
 Luna🌕
09:54:28 Silver (She/her)
Holdup screwy link idk what went wron happens sometimes -WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +1
Mountain Lion : -3
Bengal Tiger : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Fighting Ring || Dragon RP || WIP DNPMay 31, 2023 01:39 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Welcome to...

¤ The Fighting Ring ¤

~
I hate the name. Leave me alone.
~
Plot:
A small pack of dragons live in a mountainous area. It has been undisturbed for a long time. Around a few centuries of course. A small tribe of dragons- around twelve to be exact- moved into the quiet place and made it their new home. Prey was plentiful there, and the king and his two queens managed how much the tribe hunted. No one knew they lived there until two months later- helicopters flew over the area, investigating. The tribe had been discovered, and now, they had to be wary.
~
Now that they found the dragons, no humans dared invade the area, as now they knew of the dragons that inhabited the stunningly beautiful mountains. They continued their peaceful life in the mountains without any worries until a year later. Humans invaded, and caused quite some damage to the dragons at an attempt to kill them. Thankfully, they all survived the attack. But now, these attacks are becoming more frequent, and it basically is now just a fighting ring- humans versus dragons.
~
Will the dragons be able to stop the forces of humans that are coming to destroy them, or will the humans successfully kill off all the dragons?

Edited at May 31, 2023 01:43 PM by Matunda
The Fighting Ring || Dragon RP || WIP DNPMay 31, 2023 01:49 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ RP Rules ¤

~
All of Eve's rules apply to this RP.
1. No Mary Sues/Edgy Edgars/Weeping Willows or any of that stuff. Overpowered characters are dumb. And the ones who are just completely sob story are annoying.
2. Like rule 1, try and keep the backstories unique. Don't just say, 'their parents died to illness, their grandparents died to being murdered, their sibling hate them for literally no reason' or 'their life perfect'. Don't be like that... Please-
3. Everyone's dragon is different. I don't want to see two dragons looking the exact same. Exceptions if they're twins.
4. This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect 300+ words per post. You must have 300+ words in appearance and personality. No one liners. No exceptions. Not even if you're new.
5. This is a RP with lots of fighting in it. It will not be easy, your character will get hurt, and possibly die. I do expect death in this. It's probably best to have two characters.
6. There will be conflict, and possibly fighting between other dragons. Don't dodge every hit, and land every single one. If I see this happening, I may decide the outcome of the duel, or make it a 2v1.
6. Two characters max. Only one high rank per person. This is a small group RP.
7. Minimum 1 post every two days. If I see you going weeks without posting, you will be kicked. Reservations last 24 hours. Put Dragoon in other if you read to this part.
8. I do expect lots of drama. Lots and lots of drama.
9. Have fun! No OOC drama please. Keep it IC please.
10. PM me if I missed something!

Edited at May 31, 2023 02:04 PM by Matunda
The Fighting Ring || Dragon RP || WIP DNPMay 31, 2023 04:32 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ About The Dragons ¤

~
In this RP, you're gonna need a bit of creativity. No dragons must look a certain way. They can all look however you want them to. They can look like wolves, cats, dinosaurs, horses, however you want! But, you can't have a dragon with fire type, but be breathing water just- no. Keep the abilities to the certain type, and don't have them doing literally everything. Dragons live long.
For this RP, I will only allow dragons who are 200 years and above.
~
-[~|~]-
~

¤ Ranks+Player List ¤

~
The Patriarch: The patriarch is the most dominant dragon, and the most respected, followed by the two matriarchs that help him lead. The patriarch is in charge of making decisions such as battle plans, where to move, how much they need to hunt, and all. He is heavily protected by his tribe, being the leader of them all.
Reserved for me
~
The Matriarchs: The matriarchs are the second most dominant dragons, leading beside the patriarch. They are the ones who bear the patriarch hatchlings, and the most defended dragons in the tribe, even before the patriarch. They are in charge of solving quarrels in the tribe and keeping the peace amongst them.
Open- 2 Slots
~
The General: The one in charge of the members. This dragon makes battle plans, hunting plans, and helps the patriarch keep track of how much they're hunting, making sure they don't overhunt or underhunt. Everything the members do pretty much depends on the general's commands, unless they're a disobedient one.
Open- 1 Slot
~
The Medic: The medic is a very respected dragon within the tribe, being the one who helps them with their wounds. The medic is to be protected as much as possible, and they are forbidden to fight in the wars. They are not able to go outside camp by themselves, and must take another dragon with them for protection.
Open, 1 Slot
~
The Members: They are the bulk of the tribe. They are in charge of hunting, fighting, and defending the tribe. They are all skilled and trained in each thing to insure that the tribe is to it's max strength possible at the moment until they get more dragons to join their army.
Open- 8 Slots

Edited at May 31, 2023 06:11 PM by Matunda
The Fighting Ring || Dragon RP || WIP DNPMay 31, 2023 06:03 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ Sign Up Sheet ¤

~
Name:
Desired Rank:
Appearance:
Personality: