Wolf Play : The Flight of Freedom | Dragon RP | Open ^^
Chatbox
 Sanania
10:00:47 San, Sangria
Venus- You could auction her off. Surely, someone will find her useful.

Ry- It really do! AND I somehow managed to get a Matron's Blessing boosted pup despite neither parents having boosts and the grandparents having a mix of DH's, Mela, and Albinism. >->
 Venus
09:59:37 
Sanania,
Oh sounds like a better, more value, purchase. Does said puppy have a mugshot? Hehe.
 Sanania
09:58:03 San, Sangria
Venus - I have my limits. I focus mainly on gear, not so much decor. Even then there is only so much gear you can put on a wolf before they start to look a bit too busy.

Good point, I suppose. I think I will hold off until I decide to splurge on some more apples.

I actually really want to buy a stylus since my puppy chewed up my other one to oblivion. Might be a next paycheck kind of thing or two paychecks from now. I have some gear ideas that I kinda wanna test out.
 Luna🌕
09:56:38 Silver (She/her)
Keep a CL G6 mela or no?
 Forgotten Memories
09:56:18 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River -
cool, feel free to reach out if you have any more questions
 Forgotten Memories
09:55:56 Ry/Ryder/Memories
San-
lmao. it do be like that sometimes though!
 Black River
09:55:14 Lady Lynn
Yep just found that! I didn't see the "sell" at first- Thank you Forgotten!
 Sanania
09:54:55 San, Sangria
Ry - Sounds like me a couple breedings ago. I tried to breed for a HW DH and wound up with two HW ES twins.
 Forgotten Memories
09:54:46 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River
go to the wolf you want to sell. scroll down to manage wolf. hit sell. put a price
 Venus
09:54:43 
Sanania,
I'm avoiding gear at all cost because god knows how much i will spend just to make a wolf look pretty. At least a custom you could somewhat earn back the budget :')

Unlike my useless chimera girl who has given me absolutely nothing. I will scrap her. I really will.
 Luna🌕
09:54:28 Silver (She/her)
Holdup screwy link idk what went wron happens sometimes -WP Click-
 Black River
09:54:10 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to put a wolf up for sale?
 Stygian Forest
09:53:43 
Zeraphia

I'm still trying to beat 100 squirrels and now 50 squirrels. 5/50 on one and 55/100 for the other.
 Forgotten Memories
09:53:15 Ry/Ryder/Memories
DH is in the blood but black phase is no where 💀
 Luna🌕
09:53:07 Silver (She/her)
Keep or sell/retire? Idk if the value of melas changed when I was gone -Click- play -Click-
 Sanania
09:52:53 San, Sangria
Venus - I know the feeling now exponentially so. I knew I needed another folder to throw my studs in and then proceeded to buy two den expansions. Now I have 54 apples and cannot decide whether I want to make a custom come to life or hold off til later. I also would like to get a few of my wolves gear but can't decide on who to try to dress up first. :/
 Forgotten Memories
09:52:32 Ry/Ryder/Memories
Me: Breeds an Outstanding Precision to a Crushing Strength
Ms MaÂ’am: -WP Click-
produced a black phase and a dh 💀
 Zeraphia
09:52:20 Vah was attacked
Venus

Maybe a custom pelt or fancy gear?
 Zeraphia
09:52:04 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Prey is less abundant in winter. (Except for jungle, that one isn't affected, I think)
 Venus
09:50:35 
Now i'm not quite sure what to buy :">

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +1
Mountain Lion : -3
Bengal Tiger : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Flight of Freedom | Dragon RP | Open ^^May 29, 2023 12:39 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Other fun stuff: Plot!
Long ago, all dragons were all peacefully living together, but soon after, the leader dies, leaving no one to guide them. The Leader of the Flame Brood wanted to be the ruler over eveyone. But so did all the other leaders. Fast forward 100,000 years, we land today, where the war is still going. It's a bttle between Flame and Shadow Brood battling for the throne, versus Ocean and Sun Brood. Whatever happens next, is up to the youngsters of all the Broods. The Flame Brood and Shadow brood would share the throne, but the Ocean and Sun Broods would create another leader through a battle with some of the younger dragons from all broods. The winner, the winner was the next Leader.

Edited at June 11, 2023 01:39 PM by Howling on the cliff
   The Flight of Freedom | Dragon RP | Open ^^May 28, 2023 04:12 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey there-Fun stuff first;
Hi! I have made some... Unsucsessful RP's before, and I want like... More than 10 people in this one, or 10 (Or at least one person in each slot). ^^"" The actual fun stuff: This is gonna be a dragon RP with Semi-lit to lit.
RP sign ups: You are here
RP tread: N/A

Edited at May 29, 2023 12:41 PM by Howling on the cliff
   The Flight of Freedom | Dragon RP | Open ^^May 28, 2023 04:12 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
The less-fun-stuff-but-equally-importaint stuff:
RuLeS:
-LGBTQIA+ Welcome and encouraged
-1-3 SEVEN sentance paragraphs OR more, per responce
-For now, only 1-2 characters
-No love, crushes, or mates within your characters
-Make sure EVERY strength, you have a weakness that opposes it.
-Edit, sorry; You must have your character be OVER 90. At least. Over 100 is preferred.
-Edit 2: If you are in a battle/fight scene and one person is always landing a blow, I WILL step in, and make sure the person who was winning, won't.
-If you have a sob-story background, I will not allow it. You can have trauma, but don't flaunt it.

Edited at May 29, 2023 12:43 PM by Howling on the cliff
The Flight of Freedom | Dragon RP | Open ^^May 28, 2023 04:16 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Broods (For those of you who don't know, Brood means a group of Dragons ^^)

Flame Brood:

Leader; Hunter | Howling on the cliff
Leader's Mate;
Second in command;
Second in command's mate;
Hunters (up to 5);
Fighter (Up to 5); Frisk | Ghxst
Guards (Up to 4);

Ocean Brood

Leader;
Leader's Mate;
Second in command;
Hunters (up to 5);
Fighter (Up to 5);
Guards (Up to 4); Zephyr | Zenithstar,

Sun Brood

Leader;
Leader's Mate;
Second in command;
Hunters (up to 5);
Fighter (Up to 5);
Guards (Up to 4);

Shadow Brood

Leader; Ender | Hybrid Pack
Leader's Mate;
Second in command;
Hunters (up to 5);
Fighter (Up to 5);
Guards (Up to 4);

Edited at May 29, 2023 03:28 PM by Howling on the cliff
The Flight of Freedom | Dragon RP | Open ^^May 28, 2023 04:18 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Form:

Name:

Gender + Pronouns:

Sexuality:

Dragon Type:

Role:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Abilities: General powers (any and all dragons):

Creating a sheld

Bending the power (moving, throwing, twisting, etc)

Seeing in the dark

(Make up at least 10)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Edited at May 28, 2023 05:02 PM by Howling on the cliff
The Flight of Freedom | Dragon RP | Open ^^May 28, 2023 05:02 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Name: Hunter

Full Name: Hunter of the Night

Nicknames: For friends, Hunt, for enemies; Damned Dragon

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Birthday: Nov. 17

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Sexuality: Questioning

Dragon Type: He is a Fire-Shadow dragon. His father was a Fire, his mother was a Shadow.

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Role: Leader; Leaders take care of the entire Brood, hunt, make choices for their Brood, and try to keep everyone alive.

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Appearance: His wings are 33 feet across, brown on the top, black and speckled white on the bottom. His tail, back, top of his head, and the front of his wings has spikes on them, the colors vary by where they are; Wings are blue, back is red, and the rest are black. His scales are reddish-brown, with red spots, like falling ashes. His paws (feet) are completly black, his tail is firey red-orange, and his eyes are coal-black. He is over 25 feet tall, as well.

══ ⋆*★*⋆ ══

Personality: He is a ruthless beast, but knows fighting well. He is a very strong-headed dragon, and will go head first into battles. He is very stong in other ways too. His anger problems don't help him at all.

Likes: Hanging out near the stream to blow off some steam is one of his regular going-on's. He likes to go into battle, but hates to lose. He always know's that it's a 50-50 chance to win or lose.

Dislikes: He hates to be cooped up in his castle den for long streches of time; it cramps his wings.

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Abilities: He can Fully control fire/heat, Shadow magic is Iffy, but still good-ish. (He teleported part of someone accidently) (None of the powers with ☾𖤐 on it are garenteed to work, mind you, the only ones the 100% alway work are the ones with only 🔥)

🔥 Inferno Blaze: He takes heat in his current area, and brings it into his claws, after this, he usually slashes his opponent.

🔥 Flaming Roar: Takes heat from around him, and turns it into fire and breathes it.

🔥 Blazing Sun: Takes air, and all heat to create a fire dome

🔥Invincable to fire/heat

☾𖤐 Moonlight Shines: Turns day into night (Very draining and doesn't always work ^.^""")

☾𖤐 Come out wherever you are: Disolves all shadows and ables him to see everthing hiding (Also very draining)

☾𖤐 Midnight Moon: Takes all shadows/darkness and makes a portal. (Extremely draining. Get medical help after)

☾𖤐 Since he's both Fire and Shadow, he can use them both at the same time so:

☾𖤐🔥 MoonFire: Takes heat and shadows to create a expanding dome.

☾𖤐🔥 Flaming Fury: Takes heat and shadows to create a whip/slasher.

General powers (any and all dragons):

Creating a sheld

Seeing in the dark

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Strengths: He is invicable to fire/heat, his back scales are the thoughest part of him. The hotter is body temerature, the better working his abilites. He loves deer.

Weaknesses: He is incredably weak to water, and his belly scales aren't the strongest. His temper is unpredictable. He hates Mushrooms, because he has a very bad allergy to them.

Other: Before a kill, he'll hum Like a Stone by AudioSlave

Edited at May 28, 2023 05:06 PM by Howling on the cliff
The Flight of Freedom | Dragon RP | Open ^^May 28, 2023 06:29 PM

Zenithstar

Neutral

Give Award

(Note: So, I've never role-played before. Like, never. But this seems fun. If you have any spare time, would you mind telling me a bit about role-playing?)

Name: Zephyr

Gender + Pronouns: Male, He/Him

Sexuality: Pansexual

Dragon Type: Ocean (both parents were oceans)

Role: Guard (He has terrible leadership skills)

Appearance: His main color is black, but the skin of his wings and his underbelly are a sort of teal-ish color. He has horns (kinda like a rams) that are a navy blue color. He is lithe and wiry, but on the smaller side, with probably a 25 foot wingspan and about 18 feet tall. He has beady black eyes and small, razor-sharp teeth. He has a long, flat tail that works as a rudder. (He flicks it when especially anxious)

Personality: He is anxious most of the time, but not shy. He is extroverted and loves to make friends. A weakness of his is that sometimes he relys a bit too much on others to protect him. He is also pretty restless most of the time. To sum him up, he thinks he is weak so he is.

Likes: Swimming. He could just float downstream for hours. He also likes to fish, and he's rather goos at it too. He likes to make friends, and he is always looking for an opportunity to work around confrontation.

Dislikes: Confrontation, of himself or anyone. He hates too much attention. Also, he hates being alone.

Abilities:

He can control water, and enjoys catching fish by doing so. He is not very good at it, but he's good enough. He is still working on it, after all these years. Can breathe underwater and on land.

🌊: Ripple - A small but incredibly concentrated ripple of water than sends a little wave of shock through the body. Inflicted by slashing at the water before him. Usually used as a quick distractions. Only works if victem is in water.

🌊: Spinning Droplets - a concentrated disk of water (could be extracted from a nearby lake or stream or ocean, or rain, or just humidity) that can by propelled like a boomerang at an enemy. After hitting the victem, it will spin back and can be shot out again. (Note: cannot cut, it's a blunt force thingy.)

🌊: Crashing Wave - Literally just a wave of water. Also used for distractions. He draws moisture from the air or from a nearby water source. If concentrating, he can make it go down the nostrils or mouth so that the victem chokes or coughs for a minute.

🌊: Eel - A whiplike thing made out of water. He draws moisture from the air or from a nearby water source. It is painful, like the kind when you bellyflop into a pool and you land on the water so it smacks you. T^T

🌊: Blades of the Sea - (Note only works during winter, in extreme cold weather) Basically, he can draw water into an incredibly sharp point, wait a minute to let it freeze, (he quickens the process by keeping it absolutely still) and shoot them at an enemy.

🌊: Bridled Stream - He can concentrate a large amount of water into a tiny jet, which can draw blood and cut completely through things like wood, exposed skin, and if he's lucky, weak/broken scales.

🌊: Healing Geyser (Kinda draining) He draws moisture from the air and pushes it towards someone who needs healing. It cleanses wounds of filth or poisen, and most times puts enough pressure to stop bleeding.

🌊: Whirlpool - (Pretty draining) Only works if enemy is in deep water. A pretty small whirlpool awakens under them, sometimes sucking them underwater. Often, rocks and driftwood will get cought up in it and batter the victem.

🌊: Watery Grave - (Very draining) Works in water, but swamps work especially well too. This attack pulls the victem underwater and holds them there. If a dragon is strong, they can break out with almost zero effort.

🌊: Dance of the Swimmers - (Incredibly draining) An attack in which him and his enemy must be in/near a body of water or it needs to be raining. He can make water form the shape of life sized representations of himself, all of which can apply tiny amounts of blunt force by headbutting the victem. While this attack is distracting the enemy, Zephyr is pretty much useless, deep in concentration. Despite this, it is a weak distraction, as with one swipe, a dragon could make these water-golems fall back into a puddle.

🌊: Underwater Hell - (Dangerously draining, he is usually drowning himself by the end of the attack) Oppenent and him must be underwater. He can use concentrate the water so it forces its way down the dragons throat and nose, and so it travels all through the body.

Creating a sheld

Seeing in the dark

Strengths: He is a very good swimmer, and is faster and more agile underwater than he is above. He always feels happy after a good fish, and he is sociable and empathetic.

Weaknesses: He is not at all headstrong, with the leadership skils of a minnow. He passes out easily when injured, and can't stand the sound of anyone in pain. He tends to want to run away rather than fight.

Other: He likes radiohead. His favorite fish is catfish. He is fond of sharks and manatees. He has a habit of eating grass for no reason.

The Flight of Freedom | Dragon RP | Open ^^May 28, 2023 07:43 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted, and also, I sent a PM ^^

Zenithstar said:

(Note: So, I've never role-played before. Like, never. But this seems fun. If you have any spare time, would you mind telling me a bit about role-playing?)

Name: Zephyr

Gender + Pronouns: Male, He/Him

Sexuality: Pansexual

Dragon Type: Ocean (both parents were oceans)

Role: Guard (He has terrible leadership skills)

Appearance: His main color is black, but the skin of his wings and his underbelly are a sort of teal-ish color. He has horns (kinda like a rams) that are a navy blue color. He is lithe and wiry, but on the smaller side, with probably a 25 foot wingspan and about 18 feet tall. He has beady black eyes and small, razor-sharp teeth. He has a long, flat tail that works as a rudder. (He flicks it when especially anxious)

Personality: He is anxious most of the time, but not shy. He is extroverted and loves to make friends. A weakness of his is that sometimes he relys a bit too much on others to protect him. He is also pretty restless most of the time. To sum him up, he thinks he is weak so he is.

Likes: Swimming. He could just float downstream for hours. He also likes to fish, and he's rather goos at it too. He likes to make friends, and he is always looking for an opportunity to work around confrontation.

Dislikes: Confrontation, of himself or anyone. He hates too much attention. Also, he hates being alone.

Abilities:

He can control water, and enjoys catching fish by doing so. He is not very good at it, but he's good enough. He is still working on it, after all these years. Can breathe underwater and on land.

🌊: Ripple - A small but incredibly concentrated ripple of water than sends a little wave of shock through the body. Inflicted by slashing at the water before him. Usually used as a quick distractions. Only works if victem is in water.

🌊: Spinning Droplets - a concentrated disk of water (could be extracted from a nearby lake or stream or ocean, or rain, or just humidity) that can by propelled like a boomerang at an enemy. After hitting the victem, it will spin back and can be shot out again. (Note: cannot cut, it's a blunt force thingy.)

🌊: Crashing Wave - Literally just a wave of water. Also used for distractions. He draws moisture from the air or from a nearby water source. If concentrating, he can make it go down the nostrils or mouth so that the victem chokes or coughs for a minute.

🌊: Eel - A whiplike thing made out of water. He draws moisture from the air or from a nearby water source. It is painful, like the kind when you bellyflop into a pool and you land on the water so it smacks you. T^T

🌊: Blades of the Sea - (Note only works during winter, in extreme cold weather) Basically, he can draw water into an incredibly sharp point, wait a minute to let it freeze, (he quickens the process by keeping it absolutely still) and shoot them at an enemy.

🌊: Bridled Stream - He can concentrate a large amount of water into a tiny jet, which can draw blood and cut completely through things like wood, exposed skin, and if he's lucky, weak/broken scales.

🌊: Healing Geyser (Kinda draining) He draws moisture from the air and pushes it towards someone who needs healing. It cleanses wounds of filth or poisen, and most times puts enough pressure to stop bleeding.

🌊: Whirlpool - (Pretty draining) Only works if enemy is in deep water. A pretty small whirlpool awakens under them, sometimes sucking them underwater. Often, rocks and driftwood will get cought up in it and batter the victem.

🌊: Watery Grave - (Very draining) Works in water, but swamps work especially well too. This attack pulls the victem underwater and holds them there. If a dragon is strong, they can break out with almost zero effort.

🌊: Dance of the Swimmers - (Incredibly draining) An attack in which him and his enemy must be in/near a body of water or it needs to be raining. He can make water form the shape of life sized representations of himself, all of which can apply tiny amounts of blunt force by headbutting the victem. While this attack is distracting the enemy, Zephyr is pretty much useless, deep in concentration. Despite this, it is a weak distraction, as with one swipe, a dragon could make these water-golems fall back into a puddle.

🌊: Underwater Hell - (Dangerously draining, he is usually drowning himself by the end of the attack) Oppenent and him must be underwater. He can use concentrate the water so it forces its way down the dragons throat and nose, and so it travels all through the body.

Creating a sheld

Seeing in the dark

Strengths: He is a very good swimmer, and is faster and more agile underwater than he is above. He always feels happy after a good fish, and he is sociable and empathetic.

Weaknesses: He is not at all headstrong, with the leadership skils of a minnow. He passes out easily when injured, and can't stand the sound of anyone in pain. He tends to want to run away rather than fight.

Other: He likes radiohead. His favorite fish is catfish. He is fond of sharks and manatees. He has a habit of eating grass for no reason.

The Flight of Freedom | Dragon RP | Open ^^May 28, 2023 08:04 PM

worms

Neutral

Give Award
(ahhhhhh I'm so excited lol)
(Finished :p)
Name: Frisk(Frisky or Fri)
Gender + Pronouns: None binary(Xe/Xem They/Them Soemtimes He/Him)(presents masc)
Sexuality: Straight(likes women)
Dragon Type: Flame-Sun. Xer father was a Sun dragon while his mother was a Fire.
Role: Fighter
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Appearance: 27 foot wings span with deep russet brindle like patters across a paler reader russet and white splotches across their back. Xe have a dark almost black underbelly and xeir horns and longs and curvy, and an ivory white, like the spikes on their back and tail. Their scales are an orange colour that fades into the wings to a deep burnt red. The tip of xeir feet are the same deep burnt red, as well as their tail and xeir snout. Xe have a deep pale pink scar across their forelegs and part of xeir chest from a fight. Xe also have white splotches on their right back thigh.
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Personality: Frisk acts tough and composed around others, especially the ladies, but loves to goof off or be weird in private. They have signs of being nurodivergent. Xe are often way to loud talking and having fun, but is deathly silent moving around, often scaring poor innocent dragons out of their scales. They are often found either staring off into space or talking with the ladies. They like to think of themselves as a ladies' dragon, but is actually quite the opposite.
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Likes: Women - Snails - Collecting rocks and sticks - Flying. A lot.
Dislikes: Fish. Dunno why, he just thinks they are slimy and smelly. - Water in general(even a creek ill unsettle them) - Bees - Death - Xeir Father
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Abilities:
🔥 Flaming Flight
Takes in heat around xem and lights their back on fire. He can only do this once or twice before getting Minor blisters, so xe only do this very rarely.(Can be draining if xe are wounded.)
🔥 Fire Spiral
Uses heat around him to breath a fire while spinning in air.(Not draining)Other wise it's just a:
🔥 Burning Shot
Stream of hot fire used from air around xem to sent their breath ablaze.(Not too draining.)
🔥 Smoke Screen
Uses the hat to Stat a fire to use a Burning Shot and let's the smoke drift out of his nose and mouth to make a thick black wall of smoke. (Same affects as real life smoking, not good after a long time)
☀ Knight in Shining Armor
Uses light around him to light up dark places by lighting up his spikes and horns(Can't last more than a few minutes or he'll faint. Medium Draining)
☀ Sunshiney Days
Can slow the sun from moving for a little while, extending the day by a few minutes to hours.(Very Draining, may sleep a while afterwards.)
☀ Blinding Lights
Can create a flash like explosion of sunlight by using the sunlight around them, stunning or blinding dragons according to amount of light.(Extremely draining, medical attention required after using, is not recommended to use.)
☀ Daybreak
Can create a ball of light to act as a small sun that can last for an hour or less.(Not to draining, but cannot repeat it too much or it'll become a problem.)
☀🔥 Shining Spark
Can direct a ray of light using a hole in his wing to start fire anywhere, as long as he can see it and touch it with the light beam.(Not too draining, but can cause the hole to itch or become irritated.)
🔥☀ Heat wave
Can increase the temperature of any dragon he touches for a short while as long as it's day light or he has access to light.(Very draining, will pass out after too long.)
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Can control fire like other Fire Bloods, but is majorly iffy with
Creating a sheld
Seeing in the dark
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Strengths: Xe are charming in a stupid adorable way, which gets him out of a lot of trouble often. They are also really good at diving in the air like a falcon-ish and can change direction with a flick of a wrist. Xe are a huge extrovert which can either unsettle a dragon or make them beasties instantly, leaving them with little enemies.
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Weaknesses: he's cocktail, which can get him in a very awkward situation easily. Xe are also very forgetful and often has to ask others to keep track of things for him. They love to eat bugs, which can leave him with wings in his teeth, which is good for a laugh. They do have a soft spot for a good story, most often leaving task undone in a conversation.
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Other: His favorite food is a good sheep, usually a young one. Xe are deathly afraid of whales. Like, passes out if he sees one. Xeir mother is unfortunately dead due to unknown causes

Edited at May 29, 2023 07:47 AM by Ghxst
The Flight of Freedom | Dragon RP | Open ^^May 29, 2023 11:36 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted ^^

Ghxst said:
(ahhhhhh I'm so excited lol)
(Finished :p)
Name: Frisk(Frisky or Fri)
Gender + Pronouns: None binary(Xe/Xem They/Them Soemtimes He/Him)(presents masc)
Sexuality: Straight(likes women)
Dragon Type: Flame-Sun. Xer father was a Sun dragon while his mother was a Fire.
Role: Fighter
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Appearance: 27 foot wings span with deep russet brindle like patters across a paler reader russet and white splotches across their back. Xe have a dark almost black underbelly and xeir horns and longs and curvy, and an ivory white, like the spikes on their back and tail. Their scales are an orange colour that fades into the wings to a deep burnt red. The tip of xeir feet are the same deep burnt red, as well as their tail and xeir snout. Xe have a deep pale pink scar across their forelegs and part of xeir chest from a fight. Xe also have white splotches on their right back thigh.
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Personality: Frisk acts tough and composed around others, especially the ladies, but loves to goof off or be weird in private. They have signs of being nurodivergent. Xe are often way to loud talking and having fun, but is deathly silent moving around, often scaring poor innocent dragons out of their scales. They are often found either staring off into space or talking with the ladies. They like to think of themselves as a ladies' dragon, but is actually quite the opposite.
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Likes: Women - Snails - Collecting rocks and sticks - Flying. A lot.
Dislikes: Fish. Dunno why, he just thinks they are slimy and smelly. - Water in general(even a creek ill unsettle them) - Bees - Death - Xeir Father
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Abilities:
🔥 Flaming Flight
Takes in heat around xem and lights their back on fire. He can only do this once or twice before getting Minor blisters, so xe only do this very rarely.(Can be draining if xe are wounded.)
🔥 Fire Spiral
Uses heat around him to breath a fire while spinning in air.(Not draining)Other wise it's just a:
🔥 Burning Shot
Stream of hot fire used from air around xem to sent their breath ablaze.(Not too draining.)
🔥 Smoke Screen
Uses the hat to Stat a fire to use a Burning Shot and let's the smoke drift out of his nose and mouth to make a thick black wall of smoke. (Same affects as real life smoking, not good after a long time)
☀ Knight in Shining Armor
Uses light around him to light up dark places by lighting up his spikes and horns(Can't last more than a few minutes or he'll faint. Medium Draining)
☀ Sunshiney Days
Can slow the sun from moving for a little while, extending the day by a few minutes to hours.(Very Draining, may sleep a while afterwards.)
☀ Blinding Lights
Can create a flash like explosion of sunlight by using the sunlight around them, stunning or blinding dragons according to amount of light.(Extremely draining, medical attention required after using, is not recommended to use.)
☀ Daybreak
Can create a ball of light to act as a small sun that can last for an hour or less.(Not to draining, but cannot repeat it too much or it'll become a problem.)
☀🔥 Shining Spark
Can direct a ray of light using a hole in his wing to start fire anywhere, as long as he can see it and touch it with the light beam.(Not too draining, but can cause the hole to itch or become irritated.)
🔥☀ Heat wave
Can increase the temperature of any dragon he touches for a short while as long as it's day light or he has access to light.(Very draining, will pass out after too long.)
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Can control fire like other Fire Bloods, but is majorly iffy with
Creating a sheld
Seeing in the dark
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Strengths: Xe are charming in a stupid adorable way, which gets him out of a lot of trouble often. They are also really good at diving in the air like a falcon-ish and can change direction with a flick of a wrist. Xe are a huge extrovert which can either unsettle a dragon or make them beasties instantly, leaving them with little enemies.
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Weaknesses: he's cocktail, which can get him in a very awkward situation easily. Xe are also very forgetful and often has to ask others to keep track of things for him. They love to eat bugs, which can leave him with wings in his teeth, which is good for a laugh. They do have a soft spot for a good story, most often leaving task undone in a conversation.
~~~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~~~
Other: His favorite food is a good sheep, usually a young one. Xe are deathly afraid of whales. Like, passes out if he sees one. Xeir mother is unfortunately dead due to unknown causes

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us