Wolf Play : Search for Survival | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
09:46:03 
Zeraphia

Thanks. Trying to get Vexara's BE up though.
 Zeraphia
09:44:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Nice!
 Stygian Forest
09:44:11 
Zeraphia

He's at Shake, right now.
 Transcendence
09:43:03 free palestine
Rest in poop my mom is at her abliest antics again and I only came out to check on my parrot lol. Anyways. Im slowly accidentally BEing my wolves while I explore. Until I find a BE trainer in these trying times lol
 Zeraphia
09:42:48 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Probably?
 Stygian Forest
09:42:18 
Zeraphia

Solstice is at 902 BE, so hopefully soon?
 Zeraphia
09:41:27 Vah was attacked
Stygian

925+ if I recall correctly.
 Stygian Forest
09:40:55 
Trying to recall at what BE, Death Grip is at.
 Whispering Rain
09:36:03 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
09:30:52 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Search for Survival | Lion Rp | Open!May 27, 2023 08:17 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Search for Survival

Everyone knows that life in the Kalahari Desert is a difficult one. With water scarce, and food tougher to find, the lions of the Kalahari are some of the deadliest and toughest ones out there. For the Desert Pride, this is something that is incredibly accurate, though they have never seemed to mind it. However, no amount of toughness could have prepared any of them for the fire that came and swept through the desert, leaving disaster in it's wake.

With their territory destroyed, and their pride weakened, the Desert Pride has no other choice but to leave their beloved territory in search of a better area that can actually sustain them, at least until the Desert recovers. With their future unclear, a New Queen at the Helm, and with immense dangers lurking behind every corner, the pride will have to work together more than ever to survive.

Plot Break Down:

Basically, a tragic fire obliterated all of the Desert Pride's territory, leaving it uninhabitable for the time being. Once the land heals and the prey return, they could possibly survive in it, but until then it's pretty much impossible for the pride to stay. So, they'll have to leave their Kalahari Desert in search of a new territory somewhere else to live. The can either gouge out an existence in unclaimed territory, or the pride can move in and take over a territory, either absorbing the other pride or running them off. Currently the pride's future is uncertain, now more than ever with a New Queen at it's front, but the Desert Pride is strong and durable, and they are determined to get through it.

This does mean they'll come across a variety of challenges: nomads, hyenas, other prides, humans, etc. There will be obstacles in their path, and the pride will have to work together and do everything they can to survive. If they fall apart, it'll likely mean disaster for them all.

Discussion Thread: N/A
Roleplay Thread: N/A

Edited at May 27, 2023 08:23 PM by Imperial Sands
Search for Survival | Lion Rp | Open!May 27, 2023 08:19 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Rules of the Roleplay
Obviously, follow all WP and Eve's Rules.
1. Be Active. If you're inactive for 3 days without a single post, I'll simply remove the lion.
2. Maximum of 4 Characters Per Person for Now. This may change with time, or with Request.
3. This is Semi-Literate. One-liners, and anything less than 5 Sentences per post per character is not acceptable.
4. No Godmodding, Power playing, perfect characters, etc.
5. No Love at First Sight, or Instantly becoming mates. I do not want to see people becoming mates or being in love after a day of knowing each other.
6. Keep it somewhat realistic. It takes an entire pride to take down something like a Water Buffalo, so I don't want to see solo lions taking down things that don't make sense.
7. Again with the realism, the likelihood of a lioness being able to fight and win against an adult male in his prime is pretty slim.
8. Drama in IC is fine, Drama in OOC is not. Keep it civil people.
9. Semi-Realistic Lion Appearances. Coat colors and markings should be semi-realistic, eye colors can be more exotic.
10. With Fighting Give People the Chance to Defend Themselves, as well as, no avoiding all attacks or always perfect attacks.
11. Read everything, seriously, it's painfully obvious when you haven't. If you've read everything put Kalahari in your Other section.
12. I reserve the Right to Deny Applications.
13. To have your male be a suitor for the Queen, put King; Suitor in Desired Rank section. That we can differentiate between those just wanting to be a King and those wanting to be the current Queen's King.
14. Have Fun!

Note: For the purpose of this Rp, I will not be accepting Orphaned Cubs. If you make a cub, they must have a Care-giver of some sort, who will monitor and care for them.

Second Note: Since this has a smaller amount of spots open for the rp, you may only have 1 High Ranked position to start.

Desert Pride Rules
1. No Relations with Nomadic Lions. If a lion or lioness is found in a romantic relation with a nomad, the offense is punishable how the King & Queen see fit.

2. The Dominant Males (King through Third Male), the Queen, Cubs Under 6 Months, and Nursing or Pregnant Mothers eat first. It's up to the King & Queen to decide if the others get to eat with them or not, typically that decision is based of the size of the kill and the state of the pride.

3. Challenging the King and Losing can result in Death or being exiled. Keep in mind, challenging doesn't mean you'll always be chased out though, but there will be punishment of some sort involved.

4. Queen is not a Rank you can Easily Challenge for. All the Lionesses in the Pride have to approve of the challenge, before it can occur. If a lioness tries to take over before the approval has been gained, the offense is punishable by exile or death.

5. Mated Pairs Must Receive Permission from the King & Queen before having Cubs, this is just to ensure the pride can sustain them.

[I'll be Adding More as I go. I may also remove some.]
Search for Survival | Lion Rp | Open!May 27, 2023 08:20 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
About The Pride

This is where you will find information about the pride, it's ranks, etc.

The Desert Pride

The Desert Pride is made up of Kalahari Lions, who are a considered their own sub-species that has adapted to their harsher environment. They're bigger, stronger, and hardier than their Savannah Lion cousins, built to have more endurance since they needed it in the Kalahari desert. They're highly resilient lions, and will likely give a pride of Savannah Lions a run for their money if they do decide to take over a territory. Their harsh environment does cause them to be a bit of a harsher group, but, over all, they work well together and care deeply for one another. While there are unrelated lionesses in the pride, it isn't unusual for many of them to be sisters, mothers, daughter, aunts, etc. The leading males are either related or have deep connections so that the trust each other explicitly.

The Pride is Slightly more Matriarchal, since the Queen is the most constant and stable position in the pride. The King might view himself as the Supreme Ruler, but he really can't do much without the Queen's, and thus, most of the pride's, support. Often if the Queen is unhappy with the King, she might support some usurping him, and if she does approve of him, she'll do anything within her power to keep him there. Thankfully, despite the more Matriarchal sway, the Queen and King tend to usually work well together, and don't make decision unless both approve.

The Ranks

King
This is the most Dominant Male in the Pride. His words are law, and going against him in an action punishable by death. There might be other dominant males in the pride, but he's the supreme lion daddy, and all others bow down to him. He isn't necessarily mates with the Queen, but he won't take kindly to another male trying to gain her favor. Especially since his position isn't as solid and constant as the Queens, a male gaining her favor could mean a challenge to his position. A change in Queen, does not mean a change in King. Also, New Kings are often not fully accepted by the pride until they have fathers cubs in the pride either from their favored lioness or the Queen.

Queen
Contrary to popular belief, the Queen is the most stable position in the pride. Dominant males will always come and go, but the Queen is always a constant. She is the most dominant lioness in the pride, and has total reign over the lionesses. What she says, goes, and defying her is an offense punishable by death. Even the King respects her and knows her position in the pride. She can only be challenged if the rest of the lionesses agree to it, since the Queen is pretty much the constant leader of the pride. A change in King, does not mean a change in Queen.

Second Male
This is the second most dominant male in the pride, and could almost be viewed as a Second in Command. He might be related to the King, or he might be a male that he met prior to taking over. Either way, the King and Second will have a history. He is pretty much second in line, and if the King dies, he will assume the role, unless challenged. His loyalty is absolute, and he'll likely never challenge for King. Even if he did challenge for King and won, he wouldn't chase the former King off, and vice versa, if he lost, he'd likely still be allowed to remain, though he might be pushed down to Third Male as a result.

Third Male
The Third Male is an Optional Position, but they would be the third most dominant male in the pride. Like the Second, they'd like either be related to the King, or just go way back. Either way, you get the point, there would be history. The three males greatly trust each other, even if they occasionally challenge each other. The Third male is typically the smaller, younger, or weaker of the top males, and likely wouldn't challenge unless the odds were greatly in his favor, or something.

Hunters
These are the Lionesses, and maybe some lions, of the pride who are responsible for hunting and bringing down food for the entire pride. They are lead by the Queen, and if they go on a hunt and she isn't present, she will elect a lioness to lead in her stead. Often there will be a lioness or two that the Queen trusts more than anyone else in the pride, and they act as like her second in command of the lionesses pretty much. It's not an official title, but it does mean a lot within the pride.

Warriors
These are the males, and the occasional female, who are in charge of defending the pride from outside threats, and sometimes even inside ones. They don't interfere with dominance challenges, but once one is complete, they'll kill or run off the loser if commanded. Dominance Challenges are handled by the Top Males in the pride, the warriors are simply there to pack the pride up and keep them safe when needed. They do occasionally aid in hunting as well.

Cub Sitters
These are the lionesses, and occasionally lions, who keep watch over cubs when the pride goes on a hunt. Typically, if all the cubs aren't weaned, there's always one lioness there who is nursing, though that lioness isn't always a designated Cub Sitter. They are the last line of defense for the cubs, and would lay their lives on the line to protect them. Ultimately, they're the ones who decide whether to run with the cubs, or to stand their ground. The ration for cub sitters to cubs is 1:3, maybe 1:4.

Cubs
These are the young lions and lionesses who are up to the age 1, anything old than that is considered a sub-adult, and is going through training so they can eventually take their place in the pride.

Elders
These are the lions and lionesses who are the age of 10 or 11 (depends on the lioness herself) and older, also known as Old Adults. They can still help with hunting, fighting, etc., but they have earned the respect of the pride, and don't always have to. They're still cable lions, and by no means should be mistaken as weak. A lot of times, other lions will go to them for advice or help.

Unofficial Positions

Favored Lion & Favored Lioness
These are Future Potential Ranks
These are the lions and lionesses Favored by the leads in the pride. Basically, they are the one who are likely to be their mates. Since lions do not have to mate for life, this position can fluctuate, and there may be more than one at a time too. The males are more likely to have multiple ""mistresses"" while the Queen is likely to have one male she prefers more than most. These lions and lionesses, can be anyone in the pride, even the leads themselves. So if the Queen favors the Second, he will be her Favored Male/Lion. Other terms for these favored lions are: Mistress, Mister, Paramour, etc.

Out Cast
This is the least dominant male or female in the pride, a lion or lioness that has earned the unofficial lowest rank in the pride. They're the least trusted, and likely not to be given tasks when the pride needs something done. This position can fluctuate, but not very often.

Note: If you want your lion to be one of these, put so in their form, however, it will be approved by those who Roleplay the Leading Lions.
Search for Survival | Lion Rp | Open!May 27, 2023 08:22 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles

The Desert Pride Hierarchy

King
Will be Chosen in Rp. See Note.

Queen
Ismitta | F | 4 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Second Male
Koen | M | 5 Yrs | Polly | Pg. 3

Third Male
Reserved for Matunda

Hunters:
Reserved for Polly
Tala | F | 4 Yrs | Matunda | Pg. 2
Selas | F | 4 Yrs | Avelexa | Pg. 2
Nkazimulo | F | 5 Yrs | Spellbound | Pg. 4
Sikara | F | 4 Yrs | LightWolves | Pg. 3

Warriors:
Araali | M | 4 Yrs | Out Cast | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 1
Mavuto | M | 5 Yrs | Avelexa | Pg. 3
Makalo | M | 4 Yrs | Spellbound | Pg. 4

Cub Sitters:

Cubs:

Elders:

Onyeka | F | 10 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Non-Pride Roles

Nomadic Males
1. Domelvo | M | 5 yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 3

Lone Lionesses

Note: Since there is no current King in the Rp, as the old one died prior to the New Queen Taking Over, I will be accepting Males who are Suitors to the Queen. These are males interested in becoming King, but they must win over the approval of the Queen and be Chosen by her to Lead. Keep in mind this is more of an intention you should mention in their form and not the actual rank.

Edited at May 30, 2023 12:22 AM by Imperial Sands
Search for Survival | Lion Rp | Open!May 27, 2023 08:22 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Application Form

Name:
Desired Rank:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Crush:
Mate:
Cubs:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Note: Delete the: [ ] 's<--- when filling out your forms.
Search for Survival | Lion Rp | Open!May 27, 2023 08:25 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Ismitta;
Goes by Isa a lot.
Pride:
Desert Pride

Queen
Desired Rank:
None, She's Happy with Queen.
Appearance:
Ismitta is a Medium to Large sized lioness, though she's by no means the largest lioness out there. She's around 3.5 tall at the shoulder, and weighs roughly around 342 lbs. Like I said, not overly small, but not the largest lioness either. She's got light, olive green eyes that seem to meld well with her coat. While most of Ismitta's coat is clear of scars, save for the occasional faint one from hunting or a rare scuffle, she's not entirely free of them. The most recent of scars, and also the most visible ones, are the burn scars that are similar to those that many in her pride own. Her wounds weren't as bad as others, so her scars aren't either, but they are still there as a reminder of what she had been through. Her shoulders and the back of her neck also have some pretty prominent scarring on them from an altercation when she was significantly younger. Much of the scarring has faded by now, but if you look closely enough, you'll see the ridges that are proof of their existence. Her scent is a pleasant, and more subtle mixture of wild basil and acacia.
Lioness Stock I'm using for Ismitta
Credit goes to VBeaudryPhotography on DA. This is a Stock Image.
Personality:
Isa is a strong and poised lioness, who is more on the gentle and compassionate side. Don't mistake her kindness for weakness though, she is just as capable of ripping someone's throat out as she is at comforting them. Ismitta does not take lightly to being crossed, and once her trust has been broken it is not easy to regain it. She isn't one who likes to give second chances, but occasionally she will grant them. However, she would just rather you not screw up the first time. Issa does prefer when things in the pride go smoothly, and she understands that big decisions are sometimes necessary, but she often silently doubts herself sometimes. All she wants is what's best for the pride, and that means she is always questioning herself about whether something is the best option or not. That doesn't mean she lacks confidence, it just means she worries about the pride.

Ismitta is also a little closed off to others, understanding that some may try to gain her favor to garner a better position in the pride. So she just tries to prevent that by keeping most at arms length. However, there are a few she explicitly trusts, and she has no qualms with baring her soul to those she does.
Crush:
None for Now
Mate:
None
Cubs:
None
Other:

Search for Survival | Lion Rp | Open!May 27, 2023 08:33 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Araali

Rank: Unknown (he's new, so as a result I'd prefer him to be the outcast)
Desired Rank: Unknown.

Appearance:

Lion.jpg

[Credits go to meihua-stock on DA]

Araali is a muscular feline who is absolutely colossal in terms of size. The male weighs around 568 lbs and stands at approximately 4.5 feet at the shoulders. He has a tall stature with a bulky, broad physique that offers him more power than anything else. He may run, but he is not fairly fast, especially in short bursts of speed. Indeed, he is not thin at all, muscle spanning everywhere upon his body, especially his legs.
While his stature may be impressive, it is his mane that he truly flaunts. It is his pride and joy. Bushy, long, thick, layered.. truly, who wouldn't be proud of it? It sits upon him like a crown, and is most intriguing to look at. At the bottom where the mane begins, it appears to be a darker brown. However, it suddenly cuts off into a lighter, rusty brown halfway up before becoming even lighter around his cheeks and ears.

His eyes are a deep hazel brown, perhaps even a tad green in certain lighting. Araali's pelt colour is that of a typical lion. If anything, it is a shade or two darker, especially upon his face. Various colours intertwine upon his face. His main colour is a dark tan, though surrounding his eyes and nearing his lips, a lighter brown once again emerges. His lips then proceed to cut off into a pure white with strands of brown laced within it.

Upon closer inspection, many can easily see the several scars that litter his body. They range in both depth and side, whether it having occurred from other lions, predators, or humans. His most noticeable one, however, is the two bullet holes in his left ear. His voice is that of a modulated, stentorian, and baritone one.

Araali is an intimidating creature, but entirely approachable.

Personality:
Respectful || Proud || Stoic || Playful || Goofy(?) || Charismatic || Forgiving || Selfless || Loud || Wise || Quick-Thinker || Debonair || Charming || Prudent || Reliable || Humble || Articulate || Composed || Calm || Level-Headed || Hearty

Araali is a unique male in such that he is an overall peaceful feline.

He is not one to show signs of aggression unless he is defending himself or somebody he values, and is typically a respectful and gentle individual. Even when threatened, he will brush it off and remain composed, however, it depends on the severity of the situation; he strives his best to not escalate it. He is normally calm and level-headed when danger is near, and is not one to crack under severe pressure. It is what has helped him survive for so long.

He is a proud and stoic lion who, while may seem serious or intimidating at first, is nothing but a gentle giant. The masculine is one to even initiate a game or act in a playful manner, for Araali cares little of what others think of him and is fairly humble. Rather, it is clear that the male has a pure soul, for he's loud and hearty, always one to be the first to laugh or crack a joke. He is always in a good mood, truly. There is never a day where one would see Araali scowl or sulk.

Rather charming and a tad debonair, the male always compliments anybody he sees and can be a tad.. well, flirtatious. He is not overly so, but will throw a wink here or there or offer a playful jab to lighten the mood. He is a reliable individual to all he encounters. Araali is somebody that can be easily counted on, for he is known to be selfless. He will do favours out of the kindness of his heart and ask for not a single thing in return. Truly, he's glad to assist.

Now, Araali, like most others, can separate pleasure from work. He knows when to be serious, and knows when it is inappropriate to act foolish. In those situations, one can see that he is a hard-worker who always puts everything he has into tasks. His greatest trait is that he does all that he possibly can in a given situation; he gives it his all. Well-spoken and articulate, Araali has an impressive thought process. He is able to debate his side of things fairly well and always ensures that all parties are satisfied. While he may be a smooth-talker, he is best when it comes to planning.

Being alone for so long, he has encountered many situations that he has had to escape from. As a result, he has learned how to plan and strategize efficiently and constantly changes his game plan with each new experience he faces. Like mentioned before, it has also taught him how to remain collected and composed when facing threats. Araali only turns to violence if no other option presents itself.

Overall, he is a charming, hearty, and selfless creature that puts his heart into everything he does.

History/Summary: Araali was born into a separate pride with two sisters and a singular brother. Like most male lions, he left his pride when he reached of age, deciding to depart before being kicked out. At the age of two, he left with his brother. In the end, Araali and his brother separated and went on their own ways. He would wander for a few months until stumbling across another pride. The current leader was elderly and slow, so Araali took his chance and had challenged him. In the end, Araali won, taking over and exiling him with minor injuries. Araali had a good thing going on, but he was inexperienced and young. He grew into his role, even brought in a litter of cubs. However, at the age of four, a small coalition of lions had arrived, challenging Araali and beating him. As a result, he was exiled with severe wounds, his cubs slaughtered. Since then, he has been a nomad, licking his wounds and ego.

Crush: Open

Mate: None
Cubs: None; deceased

Search for Survival | Lion Rp | Open!May 27, 2023 08:33 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Onyeka
Elder;
She is the Former Queen
Desired Rank:
Dead.
Her Desired Next Rank is Death.
Appearance:
Onyeka is a pretty colossal female by lioness standards, but that's to be expected since she's a fully matured lioness. Standing at just under 4 feet tall at the shoulder, about 3.8 or 3.9 it's hard to tell, with an extremely hefty build, Onyeka is not a push over. You'll find that out if you make the mistake of calling her fat. She'd got a medium, slightly deeper gold coat, more true to the average lioness color than her daughter, Ismitta, is. Her weight is over 350 lbs by a bit, at close to 360 lbs, which is a bit unusual for a lioness. That's at her heaviest though, when she's well fed, right now she's probably at a solid 350 even. Onyeka is a very broad lioness, you'll find her head and shoulders, and just in general, are wider than most of the younger lionesses. Her eyes, the one thing she shares with Ismitta, are a lighter shade of green. They do have some flecks of grey in them that make them appear more of a grey-green than Isa's olive green.
Lioness Stock I'm using for Onyeka
Credit goes to kridah-stock on DA. Stock Image.
Personality:
The best way to describe Onyeka is that she is a Honey Badger. She doesn't care about everything. She's unimpressed by everything, and thinks most people are just a waste of breath. Eternally crabby there isn't much that makes Onyeka happy, and she doesn't have much patience for anything either. Known to be kind of mean with a harsh tongue, the aged lioness isn't the type to hold her opinion back for anyone. Onyeka is also very hard on Ismitta, but deep, deep, very deep down she is proud of her. She still enjoys hunting, and occasionally she will join in if she can.
Crush:
Pssh. Boi. None.
Mate:
None.
She's an Independent Woman.
Cubs:
Ismitta is one of her Surviving Daughters.
Other:
It is not advised to call her: Grandma, Old, or Elder.

Search for Survival | Lion Rp | Open!May 27, 2023 08:34 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Araali is accepted and can be the Out Cast ^^
Search for Survival | Lion Rp | Open!May 27, 2023 09:08 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res hunter and second male? ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5