Zeraphia
12:18:30 Vah was attacked
Techno

Oooh I can't wait for the lore.

Mmh lore
 technoblade
12:18:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I think it was fit for him. Now I just gotta give him lore befitting the world I dropped him in.

Sal

One day he'll get art too
 Salom_
12:17:01 Sal, Salmon
Techno
Ooo nice! Equine adopts are always fun
 Zeraphia
12:16:49 Vah was attacked
:D

That--that makes a lot of sense now. I did not put two and two together--
 technoblade
12:16:23 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Inspired by the person who created him
 Zeraphia
12:15:39 Vah was attacked
That's such a good name--I love it
 technoblade
12:15:00 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

New OC time :D
 Zeraphia
12:09:22 Vah was attacked
Goofy

Oh man. I hate trying to think of what I want for birthday/Christmas.

I never know what I want in general, a holiday isn't going to change it
 mission goofy
12:02:53 
fuck just got hit with the first "do you know what you want for your birthday" no i dont know i only just remembered it existed this morning when its like 2 weeks away 😭
 Nevermore.
11:57:10 Never/Nev
My dog is doing everyone he can to fit all 115 pounds of him onto the chair I'm sitting on. There must be a storm coming lmao
 Existence
11:55:17 Exist / Kuskyn
Lords above I came back to 18 game messages what on earth xD
 technoblade
11:50:50 Lil Techy | Techno
I got a conquer quest for jungle how fun
 mission goofy
11:45:36 
my hip Does Not Like Me right now ouch
 mission goofy
11:42:48 
finally home heehoo
 Destinations End
11:42:10 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey again
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Red
Just know one day you'll get something thrown back at you
 Red River Wolves
11:40:37 Redd Dead
Emmet,
What? I don't use them so they're just going to get stolen lol.
And I only had 11. I've been switching between jungle and tundra
 technoblade
11:39:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Damn they beat me to it ;-;
 Continental Wolves
11:38:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Red sent me 11 but id assume they have more
 Zeraphia
11:38:29 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Goodness gracious

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Beware | Apocalyptic/Werewolf | Sign Ups | OpenMay 14, 2023 11:50 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Beware.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Beware, beware.
As a kid you have always been told stories of fictional creatures. You've heard of vampires, elves, sirens, werewolves...werewolves. This was a species that always stuck to you as a kid. You had remembered werewolves being these 8 foot tall wolf like beings. They are vicious. But you knew they were only myths, right? As you got older, you completely had forgotten about the horrifying tales and paid no thought to them. That is, until you saw it on the news. Werewolves were attacking. But they weren't how you remembered them as a kid. They were larger. Faster. Scarier. Almost like a mutation. But how could this be? You soon learn that scientists have been combing the dna from a wolf, a bear, and a human to create such creatures. You didn't want to believe this was real. You discovered that they could only be killed by one thing. Silver. Silver bullets.
Not only has this scientist created evolved werewolves, he has also created some other smaller creatures. Luckily for you, they don't need silver bullets to be killed. They can be killed by any sort of weapon. These creatures represent coyotes. They are slightly less aggressive than the werewolves and they don't come out often. But when they do, they don't back down from the fight. They are about 4 feet tall, stand on all fours and have the head of a coyote. They tend to hide up in the trees and will make a certain call to let you know they are present. After that, you will get about 2 minutes to prepare yourself. However, the werewolves are programmed to attack these coyotes as well. So you might get lucky and not have to deal with as many of these coyote like creatures.
Now it has been about 6 months since the outbreak happened. Silver bullets are getting harder and harder to find. Luckily for you, these werewolves weren't designed to have the greatest sense of smell. So hiding from them is always an option. You end up grouping with other survivors. Your goal now is to locate the CDC and get answers. It is believed that these creatures are multiplying because of a mad man. He has locked himself in the CDC and is continuing to produce more werewolves. However, he has programmed them to not attack himself. You and your group only have about 10 silver bullets on you and you have to make them count. Will you get to the CDC in time before he creates a whole population of these monsters? Will you find enough silver bullets to take them out? Or will you be mauled to death by the werewolves?
Werewolves
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
The werewolves are quite horrific at first glance. They stand at roughly 10 feet tall, towering over anything they come across. Their muscles are huge, as if they'd been body builders their whole life. The werewolves have large paws that could take any human in their grasp, almost killing instantly with their razor sharp claws that are the length of about 3 inches. They have the face of an average wolf, with slight human attributes. Their teeth are as sharp as a blade. The werewolves all come in one color. A blueish grey. They have fairly short fur yet a long wolf like tail. Their eyes are a piercing gold that can see for miles.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
As of currently, you and your group are located in the outskirts of West Virginia. You and your group have mainly been surrounded by forested areas. The towns have been cleared out. The weather is typically humid with some rainy days here and there. Your goal is to reach Indiana, where the CDC is located. It is about 407 miles west. However, your trip may be delayed due to the werewolves seeking shelter within the forests. Luckily, you will be able to hear the groaning of the creatures before you see them, which gives you some time to prepare. Most of the stores have been cleared out but you may be lucky.

Edited at May 14, 2023 01:56 PM by M I S E R Y
Beware | Apocalyptic/Werewolf | Sign Ups | OpenMay 14, 2023 11:50 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award

RP Rules
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
1. Follow all WP and WPF rules.
2. Include everyone.
3. If you are going to be inactive for a long period of time, please contact me.
4. Keep it Pg-13. Cursing is allowed but skip past intimate scenes.
5. This is going to be a semi-literate to literate RP. I expect at least 250 words.
6. I will allow bullet points for the personality but I need to see at least 10 traits.
7. Hate the character, not the player. I don't want to see any unnecessary drama happening or else I will start kicking people from the RP.
8. Ask permission before injuring another person's character.
9. Your character will potentially get injured or possibly even die.
10. Properly credit all images that you use.
11. This is going to be a semi-realistic RP so I don't want to see anything supernatural, superpowers, etc.
12. LGBTQ+ is welcome.
13. I have the right to accept or decline your form.
14. You get 3 chances before you will be kicked if you are causing unnecessary problems/drama.
15. Romance is welcome and highly encouraged, however, there is to be no romance between your own characters.
16. Reservations last 48 hours. After that, I will PM you. If you need an extension, I can add on 12 more hours.
17. No Mary/Gary Sues, Weeping Willows, etc. Make your character unique. Nobody is perfect.
18. Backstories are highly encouraged, however, I don't want to see everyone having a sob story or everyone having a perfect life. These are good every once in a while but, like I said, try to be unique with it.
19. PM me if you have any questions. These rules are subject to change.
20. Max of 1 character for now.
Masterlist
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
1. Clovis Emery Deiderich | Me
Form
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Name:
Age (16-20):
Apearance:
Personality:
Weaponry:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush:
Significant Other:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at May 14, 2023 02:03 PM by M I S E R Y
Beware | Apocalyptic/Werewolf | Sign Ups | OpenMay 14, 2023 01:56 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
Clovis
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Full Name:
Clovis Emery Deiderich
Name Meaning(s):
Clovis - "renowned fighter" in German
Emery - "brave" in German
Deiderich - "powerful" in German
Nickname(s):
Clove, Red
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Sexuality:
Pansexual
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Role:
Survivor
Birthday:
October 29
Zodiac:
Scorpio
Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Love Language:
Acts of Service
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Appearance:
(credits for image goes to @zumi on picrew.me)

Clovis can come off as slightly intimidating once first looked at. She simply has that aggressive and demanding demeanor, as a typical gangster would. Her expressions are very monotone, most will comply that they can’t ever tell what she is thinking. She is described as very hard to read. Clovis is mainly intimidating due to her height. She is fairly tall for a woman, standing at nearly 5’9”. Her height is what contributes to her confidence. She has that skinny and feminine build. Clovis has fair olive skin that appears to be unscathed, assumed to be because she is very careful in any work she accomplishes. The energy that Clovis gives off can be described as a dark femme fatale. She takes pride in her appearance and simply does not care what others think of her.

Clove’s face shape is slightly round yet she possesses a sharp jawline. Her eyes are a sharp almond shape that hold a constant glare. Her hues can be described as a dark, chocolate brown. She has a small button nose that is slightly upturned and contains a small gold stud pierced. Clove’s eyebrows are naturally arched, complimenting her face, and colored a dark brown, representing her natural hair color. At first glance, you can conclude that Clovis is a very well put together woman. She feels as though her appearance is an important factor to keep up with. Her nails are short but neatly manicured. She holds a confident posture when walking, symbolizing that she can simply hold her own.

The main factor that most people notice about Clovis is her hair. Her hair is where she got her nickname, Red. She has long straight hair that is colored a bright red. When Clove first colored her hair, she thought it symbolized a new era in her life. Since then, Clove has not gone back to her natural hair color. She has in her mind that her natural hair color reminded her of her old self. And she hates it. Her hair is often put up in a half up half down look, being that she puts half of her hair up in a ponytail, letting her bangs fall effortlessly across her face.

Clovis’ attire is described as more combat appropriate. Despite her bright hair color, her clothing choices never range lighter than a dark grey. She sticks to darker colored clothing to blend in. She mainly dresses in cargo pants, a tight fitted long sleeve, and her combat boots. She figured that she has to stay prepared for whatever might happen at any moment. Overall, Clovis is perceived as a fairly attractive woman, however she doesn't let it get to her head in a negative way. But you will never catch Clovis talking down on her appearance.

Personality:

Despite Clovis’ position, she is noticed for her leadership skills. However, she doesn’t let any power get to her head. Clovis is very humble and tends to stay that way. After all, nobody likes a cocky asshole. Clovis simply makes sure that everyone does what they need to do. She is a very hardworking woman, however, most know that she often overworks herself. She finds peace in completing her missions. It keeps her mind busy and she couldn’t be any more grateful for that. The last thing Clovis wants is to be stuck alone with her own merciless thoughts.

Bold is the best way to describe Clovis. She has no care in the world for what comes out of her mouth. And if you’re sensitive, then oh well. Clovis preaches that the world is cruel and not fair. So why should she be fair towards others? This goes along with how fearless the woman is. She is willing to risk her own safety for the safety of others in the blink of an eye. Clovis is often known for the way she runs straight towards danger. It is amazing that she is still standing to this day. One thing she struggles with, however, is her temper. Clovis is known to be quite a hot head, especially when it comes to incompetent people. She cannot stand repeating herself and will give an attitude if she has to do so. Her anger is often what will put her in dangerous situations that she has to fight to get out of. Therefore, she is trying to work on that aspect about her.

Clovis is known to be quite a perfectionist. If things don’t go how they are supposed to, it will infuriate her. Most are suspicious that she might have OCD but she will deny it. She believes that if it isn’t perfect, why even attempt? Clovis is seen to be a very stealthy woman. She is very light on her feet and barely makes a sound when moving. Everyone knows that you’re already dead if you do hear her, considering how quick she is. She believes that being stealthy is an important factor in completing missions. Because of this, Clovis has been noticed to be very quiet most of the time now, even off duty.

When it comes to relationships, Clovis is clueless. She has been in a couple in her life but none have been successful. Clovis has a hard time grasping how the other person feels. However, this is even worse because of how jealous Clove can get. When she fancies someone, she doesn’t want anyone else to have them, even after the relationship has ended. Clovis, however, is very oblivious to obvious signs of flirting. She will simply think you are just being nice and most get irritated because of this. One thing about Clovis, is she is loyal. It’s hard for Clovis to trust anyone nowadays but when she does, she is extremely loyal and will do anything to protect you, even if it means putting her life on the line.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Weaponry:
Carries a red katana gifted to her by her father along with two daggers strapped at each thigh. Clovis prefers to take the more quiet approach when performing a kill. Along with the katana, she carries a pistol in which she uses the silver bullets in.
Strengths:
+ Stealth +
+ Hand to Hand Combat +
+ Mastermind +
+ Speed +
Weaknesses:
- Brute Strength -
- Can't Swim -
- Second Guesses Herself -
- Sometimes Too Cautious -
+ Roses +
+ The Moon +
+ Working Alone +
Dislikes:
- Big Groups of People -
- Cats -
- Ignorant People -
- Bees -
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Crush:
Open
Significant Other:
N/A
Exes:
Open
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Open
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Theme Songs:
My Ordinary Life - The Living Tombstone
Castle - Halsey
Cradles - Sub Urban
Blood // Water - grandson
Control - Halsey
Other:

Edited at May 14, 2023 02:03 PM by M I S E R Y
Beware | Apocalyptic/Werewolf | Sign Ups | OpenMay 14, 2023 06:29 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
══════ -_⋆★⋆_- ══════
Name: Skyler Blanche
Full name: Skyler Asher Blanche-Cassando
Nicknames: Sky, Ash, Fallen Angel
══ ⋆-★-⋆ ══
Age (16-20): 18
Birth date: March 31'st
Zodiac sign: Aries
Sexuality: Questioning
Pronouns: She/They
══ ⋆★⋆ ══
Apearance: Her hair is long, dark, and silky, the color is like the midnight skies; dark black. She stands at "6 '1, with a muscular build. She has the bluest eyes, and her nose is like a bridge, a bridge for freckles, that is. Her teeth are very long, and sharp, almost 3 inches in length. She is a typical goth girl in the way she dresses, and acts.
══ ⋆★⋆ ══
Personality: "Dark humour is a hobby, everything else is reality." She is a "typical girl" (A.K.A, 'preppy' and pink.) in High school and the first year of College, but then she was turned. Her personality changed drastically, She went from being the girl to love pink things, cute things, and glitter; To a girl who liked other girls, loved black, spooky things, and death.
═══ ⋆★⋆ ═══
Weaponry: She uses little dagger-swords, regular daggers, fangs, claws, magic, and anything she can find, to use as weapons. She has the daggers, and the sword, from her brother. She only uses them for extremely hard-to-kill people.
══ ⋆★⋆ ══
Strengths: She can be a ruthless killing machine, with her fangs and claws armed and ready. She is fearless, and not easy to kill.
Weaknesses: She doesn't like men looking at her body, or any other woman's body. Her temper gets maddly out of control, and she has almost gotten kicked out of several places. (And has been...)
She has strength that hasn't been unlocked yet, and she wants to know how to.
══ ⋆★⋆ ══
Crush: "None yet. I'm hoping that if I do, they'll like me too, and we can date."
Significant Other: "Uhm... No one? Yet?"
══ ⋆★⋆ ══
Kin: "Well, my family hated me, since I was born. My brother was the only one who didn't. My mother tried so many times to kill me, my sisters and father too. One day, a week after I was turned, some boys tried to kill me, and my brother just watched. I kill my brother, though, after I was done being beat up. What I did to the other boys? All I did was scare them, by grabbing a knife, and spabbing one! After that, I went into my brothers room, trying to find evidence he wanted me dead, and found proof that he wanted me gone as much as the others, so I stole his precious daggers, and his sword."
══ ⋆★⋆ ══
Affiliations: None.
══ ⋆★⋆ ══
Favorite color: "Red. Like a parlor filled with blood."
Favorite activity: "I like to morph back into a human and toy with men."
Favorite food: "I'm a vampire. Blood, duh."
Favorite person: "I had this friend. I ate her."
Favorite type of music: "I love all goth-punk or punk-rock. I hate all country and pop. Makes my skin crawl."
══ ⋆★⋆ ══
Catchphrase/Kill-phrase: "I enjoyed playin' with ya! I'll see ya when I have a stake in my heart."
══ ⋆★⋆ ══
Random stuff: "I never had more than 2 friends at a time, so every time someone wanted to be my friend, I didn't know how. I tried so hard to get people to like me, but no one ever like the preppy girl. Being preppy was out, being emo was in. No one ever believed the poor girl, who couldn't even afford to eat a Pop-tart. I showed them. After I was turned, age 17, I took many hit-jobs. Needless to say, I managed to get into a collage without trouble with money."
══ ⋆★⋆ ══
Other: The song that I play right before a kill is Rap God by Eminem.
My favorite songs are anything thats implies murder.
══════ -_⋆★⋆_- ══════
Beware | Apocalyptic/Werewolf | Sign Ups | OpenMay 15, 2023 02:25 AM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

┏━ • ♣ • ♣ • ♣ • ━┓

• ARYA •

┗━ • ♣ • ♣ • ♣ • ━┛

─•~~•─ ─•~~•─

Full Name:

Arya Luisa Esperanza

Name Meaning(s):

Arya - "Noble Goddess" in Spanish

Luisa - "Renowned Warrior" in Spanish

Esperenza - "Hope" in Spanish

Nickname(s):

Just call her Arya, it's not a very long name. She is also known as Lu.

─•~~•─ ─•~~•─

17.5 trips around the sun

Female

Sexuality:

Heteroexual

─•~~•─ ─•~~•─

Role:

Survivor

Birthday:

October 4th

Zodiac:

Libra

Alignment:

True Neutral

Love Language:

Physical Touch

─•~~•─ ─•~~•─

Appearance:

Despite her mother coming from a Spanish origin, Arya isn’t exactly similar to her. She is a pretty female, her long, dark coloured hair falling down her back, just below her shoulder blades. It is often done in a fishtail plait, but sometimes just a ponytail or she leaves it out. She has a reasonably tall stance, just 5 foot 8 inches tall. Being from a Spanish heritage, she has naturally tanned skin. Arya has a strong athletic build and thrives on regular exercise. She is quite a light body type, compared to her height, only weighing around 140 pounds.

Arya has a very prominent jawline and high cheekbones. Her face shape is a slightly accented oval. She has ocean blue eyes that sometimes turn unnaturally darker in moments of low light. Compared to her face her eyes are larger than average and she has long dark natural eyelashes. Arya has a small nose that is slightly crooked on the bridge, and her lips are the perfect size, not too large and not too small.

One of the features she is most proud of however is her long slender legs. They can cover ground quickly, and muscles seem to be a commonplace on Arya’s frame. She has a very strong body type and regularly works out or runs. She likes to keep herself fit.

Personality:

Arya is quite a mix of things. Depending on the mood & the atmosphere around her, her common theme with her personality is likely to change. Thus, creating a hard to judge type of person, with more than two sides. While her Alignment is generally True Neutral, she can sometimes flicker more towards Chaotic Neutral.

Despite this her loyalty to those she cherishes shines through all the time. She is keen and hardworking, when she sets a goal, she makes sure to get it done every single day. She is eager to help people who are less fortunate than herself and her leadership in certain situations is worthy of praise.

Her caring ways are always visible when she looks after and helps those that are younger than her. She loves children and feels naturally protective towards them. She is definitely a mix of extrovert and introvert, making a few friends, but distancing herself from those she cannot tolerate or dislikes. This isn’t to say that she is shy, but sometimes she just doesn’t like someone. And that’s that.

To her friends she is caring, kind, and trustworthy as heck. But beware, outsiders, she is not afraid of you, and can be scary, fierce and very courageous when needed. She is outgoing and perseveres through tough situations, almost always with overactive energy and positivity.

Her pride is eminent, and she is not keen on backing down to anyone or anything. If her pride is hurt, she may well find some way to get a small amount of revenge on whoever or whatever damaged it in the first place. She also takes a lot of pride in her heritage, her Spanish descent and family legacy.. If she feels that anyone disrespects that pride, then beware, she will spring back in the most unlikely situations.

She is naturally gruff, often scaring people away with her composure, but she tries her best to be kind, she really does. She doesn’t tolerate very much and you would be mad to disrespect her. Despite this she is actually quite easy-going and a very kind person deep down. She just prefers not to open up about her past. Or especially her family. As was mentioned earlier, she is proud of her family legacy, but not necessarily her immediate family.

─•~~•─ ─•~~•─

Weaponry:

She carries a tall wooden staff with her always, which has ancient runes from her family heritage carved into it. Crafted from yew, it is nicely pliable and light, while still making a great weapon. She also carries a small, sharp dagger with an elegant polished wooden handle, with small pieces of granite flecked into the wood. With reluctance, she also carries a small pistol that can shoot the legendary silver bullets. She dislikes this though.

Strengths:

+ Stamina +

+ Hand to Hand Combat +

+ Navigation +

+ Brave +

Weaknesses:

- Speed -

- Can't Swim -

- Doesn’t contemplate things sometimes-

- Sometimes Very Risky -

+ Water +

+ Horses (The mustang is her spirit animal) +

+ Dawn and Dusk +

+ Guitar (she plays this instrument) +

Dislikes:

- Guns -

- Small bugs -

- Bystanders -

- Rodents (This is her biggest fear) -

─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Crush:

Open

Significant Other:

N/A

Exes:

N/A

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Theme Songs:

Take it Away - L.A.B

Anything by The Lumineers

Other:

Her taste in music is very varied, she likes rock and old classics but she also loves those really chill soundtracks that sound like they were written on the beach at a nightime get together.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us