Wolf Play : Tides O Change {Fantasy/Medieval RP} Sign Ups! (OPEN)
Chatbox
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:28:57 
Vah
thank you! I'm kinda stuck in an explorer map right now
 Zeraphia
12:28:04 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

Explore is a great way to earn mushrooms, the Help section is your best friend and don't be afraid to ask questions / chat in the chat! Welcome aboard!
 starmutt
12:27:45 marsh | they/it
oh explore beats pvp be by miles xD
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:27:27 
Hi chat! Any advice for new players? <3
 *Hollystar*
12:26:56 Holly
Me realizing PVP is not a good way to gain BE >.<
 Zeraphia
12:18:30 Vah the Ancient One
Techno

Oooh I can't wait for the lore.

Mmh lore
 technoblade
12:18:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I think it was fit for him. Now I just gotta give him lore befitting the world I dropped him in.

Sal

One day he'll get art too
 Salom_
12:17:01 Sal, Salmon
Techno
Ooo nice! Equine adopts are always fun
 Zeraphia
12:16:49 Vah the Ancient One
:D

That--that makes a lot of sense now. I did not put two and two together--
 technoblade
12:16:23 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Inspired by the person who created him
 Zeraphia
12:15:39 Vah the Ancient One
That's such a good name--I love it
 technoblade
12:15:00 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

New OC time :D
 Zeraphia
12:09:22 Vah the Ancient One
Goofy

Oh man. I hate trying to think of what I want for birthday/Christmas.

I never know what I want in general, a holiday isn't going to change it
 mission goofy
12:02:53 
fuck just got hit with the first "do you know what you want for your birthday" no i dont know i only just remembered it existed this morning when its like 2 weeks away 😭
 Nevermore.
11:57:10 Never/Nev
My dog is doing everyone he can to fit all 115 pounds of him onto the chair I'm sitting on. There must be a storm coming lmao
 Existence
11:55:17 Exist / Kuskyn
Lords above I came back to 18 game messages what on earth xD
 technoblade
11:50:50 Lil Techy | Techno
I got a conquer quest for jungle how fun
 mission goofy
11:45:36 
my hip Does Not Like Me right now ouch
 mission goofy
11:42:48 
finally home heehoo
 Destinations End
11:42:10 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey again

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Tides O Change {Fantasy/Medieval RP} Sign Ups! (OPEN)May 10, 2023 03:37 AM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Aislin is the land of dreams and of the dreamers. This land is rich in mana and gives it's inhabitants most extraordinary abilities, in a fantasy/medieval setting. Under the watchful eye of Ke-Arri, the creators of Aislin, the people all live peacefully and in trade with one another.

Religares, guild like groups have begun forming as Landu (Luhn-Do), evil beasts of dark power have become sighted more and more frequently.. How will you explore the lands? Will you join or create a Religare to obtain fame and fortune? Or make an honest living through hard work and labour?

You can do almost anything in Aislin, make your dreams come true. Whether you wish to be a travelling merchant, a tutor of magic or a potions maker...
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Edited at May 10, 2023 04:05 AM by Atriovy
   Tides O Change {Fantasy/Medieval RP} Sign Ups! (OPEN)May 10, 2023 03:42 AM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Roleplay Rules:
°
°~Starting easy, please follow all WP's roleplay rules that have already been laid out.
°
°~No god play/power playing. Yes we have abilities here but that doesn't make you an immortal being of high power!
°
°~Hate the character and not the person playing them! We must be kind and patient with one another!
°
°~Try be semi active on here! Not everyone has all the time in the world to wait on a response for an interaction with your character!
°
°~On that note, if you will be inactive for a prolonged amount of time, you can either hand your character to someone you trust to play for you, or place them on a vacation or studies trip of sorts! Leave a note in brackets if you are taking a step back so everyone has a heads up!
°
°~Any crushes/relationships or joining of a Religare must be confirmed with the other person! Religares you must consult the creator who will be listed under the name of their group.
°
°~Try keep this PG-13, nothing too gorey or graphic and NO NSFW!!! You may hug and kiss but no premarital-- °×°
°
°~Please be respectful to one another, and if you've read this far please put your favourite colour in the other part of your characters form! We will not tolerate any slurs or harassment!
°
°~Try keep up with the lore or the story so far. You don't have to keep the same pace as everyone else but try remember any key events that take place and may alter the storyline as the roleplay progresses!
(Eg. If a character dies, Experiences a near death and very traumatic experience, A big fancy ball or something- etc etc)
°
°~Just remember to have fun!! There may be different branches off this mains story in the future if all goes well!

Edited at May 10, 2023 03:42 AM by Atriovy
   Tides O Change {Fantasy/Medieval RP} Sign Ups! (OPEN)May 10, 2023 03:44 AM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Character form:
°
Characters Name:
Characters Age:
Characters Gender:
Characters Ability/Abilities:
Characters Appearance:
°
Characters Likes:
Characters Dislikes:
Characters Relationship status:
Characters Crush:
°
Characters Backstory:
°
Characters Religare: (only if you have spoken to the creator of the desired Religare. This will be accessible either through pms or the discussion thread)
°
Other:
°
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Edited at May 16, 2023 09:56 PM by Atriovy
   Tides O Change {Fantasy/Medieval RP} Sign Ups! (OPEN)May 10, 2023 03:45 AM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Here you will be able to read about the different types of abilities available, some locations and any other characters that have been introduced by other people. This discussion will exist so that we don't clutter the main rp thread or the sign ups with pages upon pages of information.
°
Feel free to read on whatever you are interested in! Think of the discussion thread as a type of guide book you'd find in a video game or such!
°
Discussion thread: Your Handy Notebook

Edited at May 10, 2023 03:59 AM by Atriovy
   Tides O Change {Fantasy/Medieval RP} Sign Ups! (OPEN)May 10, 2023 05:34 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Characters:
{Fruit Lovers} Desmodus Draculae: Dark Dragon
{Lost_Griffin} Sol Helios: Sol-Arri
{Atriovy} Neo Dathura: Tinker Shifter

Edited at May 16, 2023 10:20 PM by Atriovy
Tides O Change {Fantasy/Medieval RP} Sign Ups! (OPEN)May 10, 2023 08:19 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello! I saw this was open!
Are dragons allowed as characters or no? :D
Tides O Change {Fantasy/Medieval RP} Sign Ups! (OPEN)May 10, 2023 08:28 AM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award

Fruit Lovers said:

They are! If you have any questions or suggestions for the RP you can check the discussion thread as alot more information is listed there such as abilities and playable species/races!
Tides O Change {Fantasy/Medieval RP} Sign Ups! (OPEN)May 10, 2023 10:11 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Atriovy said:

Fruit Lovers said:

They are! If you have any questions or suggestions for the RP you can check the discussion thread as alot more information is listed there such as abilities and playable species/races!

Alright, thank you! ^^
Tides O Change {Fantasy/Medieval RP} Sign Ups! (OPEN)May 10, 2023 10:46 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Desmodus Draculae

Nicknamed: "Desmodus"
~
Species:
Dark Dragon.
His bat characteristics come from flying foxes and vampire bats.
~
Appearance:
Desmodus Draculae is a large bat dragon mix looking thing, at the height of 17 feet tall. He looks exactly like a bat, just larger, scarier, and more deadlier. He is a tetrapod, walking with his hind legs and his forelimb wings. He has long, thick black fur covering his whole body and pinkish tan wingflaps. He has a large pointed nose and huge fangs that stick out of his mouth at all times. He has a slightly longer snout than a bat, making him look a bit like a dragon in one way. He has a short neck and huge wings with a large patagium skin piece extending between his hand and two thumbs attached to his keel so he can wrap them all around himself. He has dragonlike hind legs and a short, skinny tail.
[If Anyone Was Confused With His Appearance, I Hope This Will Help! :)]
( Drawn by TU. Please, don't steal it. :] )
Scars: Desmodus has three total scars! A small on going over his lip right next to his fang on his left side. He also has a huge burn scar going over his chest, missing all of the fur that should be in that spot due to third degree burns. His third scar is one on his right hind leg above his foot.
Face/Head: Desmodus has a small head. His nose has an awkward shape, looking like a triangle. He can't smell very well. He has two small fangs on his top jaw that stick out of his mouth at all times, with a small scar going over his lip on the left side on his mouth right behind the fang. He has large, pointed ears, granting him the ability to hear extremely well. He has two small eyes that are the color of blood.
Neck: Really nothing special about his neck. He has a short neck with a mane of fur long, thick fur that goes all the way down to his chest.
Chest: Desmodus has a large chest, helping him with a powerful and terrifying look. A few spikes go down the center of it, but they are so small it's almost unnoticeable, and they're pretty much covered by fur. He has a huge burn scar on the left side of his chest, going across until it reaches the center of his chest.
Wings: Desmodus has huge wings that replace front legs, making him a large tetrapod. He has a propatagium extending from his shoulder to his, and his main patagium skin is slightly thicker than normal like all his other patagium skin pieces, assisting him in flying for many hours without breaks. Each end on his wing where the patagium connects to has an oval shaped spike on the end.
Back & Belly: Desmodus has a short body like a bat, that's really all about it. Oh well, it has thick, long, black fur covering it too.
Hind Legs: Desmodus has thin yet strong hind legs, assisting him in hanging from ceilings with ease. His feet have three claws on them with webs between each toe, and his toes are long and have a sharp point to each claw.
Tail: Surprisingly, Desmodus has a tail! It is quite short though, being pretty much useless. It's weak and thin, and the only use to it is its large oval spike on the end.
Colors: Desmodus' primary color is a dark gray, making him stealthy at night. His secondary color, on his wing patagiums, is a dark pink color. His inside ear color is a light pink. His chest, wing, and tail spikes are all a pitch black color. His eyes are a blood red color. His teeth are a light yellow color, but have a few spots of white here and there. He takes good care of them.
Desmodus Is A Dragon, He Just Looks Almost Exactly Like A Bat :D]
~
Personality:
Desmodus is very lazy during daytime. He likes to sleep on the ceiling, hanging upside-down where no one can reach him. He loves to eat, and will often only get up to eat or drink at day, but at night, he flies around like a psycho. He is extremely lazy sometimes, so make sure you have food to bait him down with! He is also quite friendly when you do as he wishes, despite how creepy he is. He is very gentle around many things except who he considers an enemy. He can become very aggressive if you appear as a threat to him. He can be dramatic sometimes too, making it hard to believe if something is real or not. He often exaggerates any bit of pain, making it also hard to believe if it's actually painful or not. He is a bit fussy when he's tired or hungry, other than that, he is quite obedient. It's a good way to tell if he isn't feeling well. His other side is... Not the most pleasant... Try to avoid him when he's like this...
When you make him mad though, he is the complete opposite of lazy. He becomes a bit destructive and tries to throw things at you, no matter the time, but normally only if you don't give him food when he wants it. He is actually quite lazy only at day. He's a nocturnal dragon and many underestimate his abilities. He's weak during day, but a ruthless force at night. He can turn invisible for only 30 seconds, and only at night. You don't want to get on the wrong side of this dragon during night, but at day, you have nothing to worry about. He doesn't like to get up at day, but will for food, or if there's danger.
~
Abilities:
Hanging Upside-Down +
Extremely Loud Screeches +
Can Cling To Walls +
Can Be Invisible For 30 Seconds, Only At Night +
Strengths And Weaknesses:
Flying Very Swiftly +
Blending In With The Night Sky +
The Dark Heals Him +
Hearing +
Not A Fast Runner -
Easily Spotted At Daytime -
Nocturnal -
Lazy And Boring -
Likes And Dislikes:
Eating +
Cold Things +
Napping +
Being Petted +
Light -
Heat -
Being Woken Up -
When You Stop Petting Him -
~
Affilations:
Open
Family:
Pelagornis [Mother]
Zero [Father]
Hespironis [Sister]
Crush/Mate/Offspring:
None
~
Other:
He enjoys being petted, when he's not mad at least.
I would like for him to become tamed, but start untamed.

Edited at May 10, 2023 09:13 PM by Fruit Lovers
Tides O Change {Fantasy/Medieval RP} Sign Ups! (OPEN)May 10, 2023 05:32 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award

Fruit Lovers said:

Desmodus Draculae

Nicknamed: "Desmodus"
~
Species:
Dark Dragon.
His bat characteristics come from flying foxes and vampire bats.
~
Appearance:
Desmodus Draculae is a large bat dragon mix looking thing, at the height of 17 feet tall. He looks exactly like a bat, just larger, scarier, and more deadlier. He is a tetrapod, walking with his hind legs and his forelimb wings. He has long, thick black fur covering his whole body and pinkish tan wingflaps. He has a large pointed nose and huge fangs that stick out of his mouth at all times. He has a slightly longer snout than a bat, making him look a bit like a dragon in one way. He has a short neck and huge wings with a large patagium skin piece extending between his hand and two thumbs attached to his keel so he can wrap them all around himself. He has dragonlike hind legs and a short, skinny tail.
[If Anyone Was Confused With His Appearance, I Hope This Will Help! :)]
Scars: Desmodus has three total scars! A small on going over his lip right next to his fang on his left side. He also has a huge burn scar going over his chest, missing all of the fur that should be in that spot due to third degree burns. His third scar is one on his right hind leg above his foot.
Face/Head: Desmodus has a small head. His nose has an awkward shape, looking like a triangle. He can't smell very well. He has two small fangs on his top jaw that stick out of his mouth at all times, with a small scar going over his lip on the left side on his mouth right behind the fang. He has large, pointed ears, granting him the ability to hear extremely well. He has two small eyes that are the color of blood.
Neck: Really nothing special about his neck. He has a short neck with a mane of fur long, thick fur that goes all the way down to his chest.
Chest: Desmodus has a large chest, helping him with a powerful and terrifying look. A few spikes go down the center of it, but they are so small it's almost unnoticeable, and they're pretty much covered by fur. He has a huge burn scar on the left side of his chest, going across until it reaches the center of his chest.
Wings: Desmodus has huge wings that replace front legs, making him a large tetrapod. He has a propatagium extending from his shoulder to his, and his main patagium skin is slightly thicker than normal like all his other patagium skin pieces, assisting him in flying for many hours without breaks. Each end on his wing where the patagium connects to has an oval shaped spike on the end.
Back & Belly: Desmodus has a short body like a bat, that's really all about it. Oh well, it has thick, long, black fur covering it too.
Hind Legs: Desmodus has thin yet strong hind legs, assisting him in hanging from ceilings with ease. His feet have three claws on them with webs between each toe, and his toes are long and have a sharp point to each claw.
Tail: Surprisingly, Desmodus has a tail! It is quite short though, being pretty much useless. It's weak and thin, and the only use to it is its large oval spike on the end.
Colors: Desmodus' primary color is a dark gray, making him stealthy at night. His secondary color, on his wing patagiums, is a dark pink color. His inside ear color is a light pink. His chest, wing, and tail spikes are all a pitch black color. His eyes are a blood red color. His teeth are a light yellow color, but have a few spots of white here and there. He takes good care of them.
Desmodus Is A Dragon, He Just Looks Almost Exactly Like A Bat :D]
~
Personality:
Desmodus is very lazy during daytime. He likes to sleep on the ceiling, hanging upside-down where no one can reach him. He loves to eat, and will often only get up to eat or drink at day, but at night, he flies around like a psycho. He is extremely lazy sometimes, so make sure you have food to bait him down with! He is also quite friendly when you do as he wishes, despite how creepy he is. He is very gentle around many things except who he considers an enemy. He can become very aggressive if you appear as a threat to him. He can be dramatic sometimes too, making it hard to believe if something is real or not. He often exaggerates any bit of pain, making it also hard to believe if it's actually painful or not. He is a bit fussy when he's tired or hungry, other than that, he is quite obedient. It's a good way to tell if he isn't feeling well. His other side is... Not the most pleasant... Try to avoid him when he's like this...
When you make him mad though, he is the complete opposite of lazy. He becomes a bit destructive and tries to throw things at you, no matter the time, but normally only if you don't give him food when he wants it. He is actually quite lazy only at day. He's a nocturnal dragon and many underestimate his abilities. He's weak during day, but a ruthless force at night. He can turn invisible for only 30 seconds, and only at night. You don't want to get on the wrong side of this dragon during night, but at day, you have nothing to worry about. He doesn't like to get up at day, but will for food, or if there's danger.
~
Abilities:
Hanging Upside-Down +
Extremely Loud Screeches +
Can Cling To Walls +
Can Be Invisible For 30 Seconds, Only At Night +
Strengths And Weaknesses:
Flying Very Swiftly +
Blending In With The Night Sky +
The Dark Heals Him +
Hearing +
Not A Fast Runner -
Easily Spotted At Daytime -
Nocturnal -
Lazy And Boring -
Likes And Dislikes:
Eating +
Cold Things +
Napping +
Being Petted +
Light -
Heat -
Being Woken Up -
When You Stop Petting Him -
~
Affilations:
Open
Family:
Pelagornis [Mother]
Zero [Father]
Hespironis [Sister]
Crush/Mate/Offspring:
None
~
Other:
He enjoys being petted, when he's not mad at least.
I would like for him to become tamed, but start untamed.

Whoop, Whoop!! Accepted! He sounds amazing 🤗

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us