Wolf Play : The Refugees | Small Group | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | Open
Chatbox
 Luna🌕
12:38:42 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m going to be so tired tomorrowÂ…
 Luna🌕
12:38:20 Silver (She/her)
Goodnight chat have a great sleep sleep is good sleep is yummy and I need brain cells no more Celsius for meeee
 Zeraphia
12:37:08 Vah the Ancient One
Mmh WP

Never

:D

It's Saturday tomorrow, I don't work, so I can sleep in!
 technoblade
12:36:57 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Doing good, just exploring a bit
 Nevermore.
12:35:12 Never/Nev
Hello Technition! How're you doing today?

I'm surprised to see you up this late Vah :o
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:35:10 
Vah
I did notice that. Very grateful for this community- everyone has been so nice so far!
 Continental Wolves
12:34:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mmm its just something I find annoying but its not a big deal, I may just be crabby right now since im tired
 technoblade
12:34:24 Lil Techy | Techno
i have so many party on coins
 technoblade
12:33:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Nux ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:43 Chat's snack
Heya, Techno 🤌🧂

Spoops 🫵 ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:06 Chat's snack
Spoops

Me. I'm some people. It's a natural gift :3

(Do I need to accidentally pour hot sauce in someone's smoothie?)
 Zeraphia
12:31:58 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD no worries at all! I find the more wolves you have in an explore group, seems to go better when trying to fight stuff.
 Zeraphia
12:31:26 Vah the Ancient One
I mean, does it really count as annoying if they are trying?
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:31:19 
Vah
See I think I got all the animals now... but now I have to go check again haha
 technoblade
12:31:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Oh boy, you okay?
 Continental Wolves
12:30:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Some people are so annoying without even trying e,e
 Zeraphia
12:30:15 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD it can feel tedious at times that's for sure.

Just make sure to defeat all the enemies you come across (if it says "battle" it's an enemy)
 *Hollystar*
12:29:58 Holly
Starmutt
I was like "oh I'll keep this DH as my PVP wolf" and then he is like 5 and has not even 5 BE
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:28:57 
Vah
thank you! I'm kinda stuck in an explorer map right now
 Zeraphia
12:28:04 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

Explore is a great way to earn mushrooms, the Help section is your best friend and don't be afraid to ask questions / chat in the chat! Welcome aboard!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Refugees | Small Group | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 8, 2023 01:15 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Disclaimer:
This is a small group wolf roleplay. That being said, I am going to be very picky about who I accept. There are going to be limited roles open. Everyone is going to be only playing 1 character, as if you had multiple it would be unfair to others who want to join. However, if we don't get enough people to join, I will start allowing you to have another character.
Plot:
There was 1 large, monstrous pack located in a widely spread valley. They were known as The Anakai Kingdom. Battles were out breaking constantly with the pack and unwanted visitors. Tension rose everyday between the pack and outsiders, as many outsiders wanted what the pack had. Fights happened over territory, food, seeing each other on scouting missions, etc. If scouting, they agreed to take out any enemy they lay their eyes on without a second thought. However, what the pack didn't know was that there were spies planted among them. Once the packs found out that their every move was being reported, they began questioning their own pack. Nobody confessed. They started watching the pack members like a hawk to see if anything was out of the ordinary. The spies were pretty damn good.
Everything was going as usual until the pack got notified to meet in the clearing. The clearing was a large space of land with a largely sized rock in the middle, typically held for meetings. The pack was slightly hesitant as tension was still high amongst them. But alas, they agreed to go. As the pack entered the clearing, all eyes were on each other. That's when the spies stepped up and revealed themselves. Before anybody could say anything, a group of wolves emerged from the woods and entered the clearing. The pack was growing slightly confused. The leader of the wolves introduced them as The Refugees. The leader confessed that the spies were actually working for them. Mumbling could be heard throughout the pack as they were still confused.
The Refugees' main purpose was to take out the pack as well and hopefully grow to become a larger pack. But they knew they couldn't do it in battle, as they were heavily outnumbered. Their plan was to simply take over through hunting, and eliminating wolves one by one whenever the wolves take their daily patrol. But they couldn't let the pack know their true intention. The Refugees are known to be excelled liars, and they came up with a perfect lie on the spot. They told the wolves that if they let The Refugees stay within the valley, they would be promised more land and more food. Stupidly, the wolves agreed and were dismissed from the meeting.
As time passed, The Refugees were soon found out. The pack had caught on to their merciless plan and confronted them. The pack, surprisingly, were not as brutal as they could've been. They simply told The Refugees that if they were caught on the territory again, they would be captured and held hostage until the pack decides what to do with them. The Anakai Kingdom began sending out scouts in groups of 5 to secure their territory. Many of the members want The Refugees dead. While others simply want to just keep them hostage to torture them.
As of today, The Refugees have banded together and have started to brainstorm how they were going to take out the pack. These wolves are merciless and will not stop at anything if it means having a large amount of land and all the prey in the valley. The spies have joined The Refugees, where they belong. Will The Refugees successfully take out these packs? Or will they be captured and held hostage?

Edited at May 8, 2023 01:51 PM by M I S E R Y
The Refugees | Small Group | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 8, 2023 01:29 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
RP Rules:
1. Follow all WP and WPF rules.
2. This RP is going to be semi literate to literate. I am expecting at least 250 words. Try to have good grammar and spelling as well. I understand a few mistakes here and there.
3. Romance is allowed but skip past intimate scenes.
4. Properly credit all images.
5. This rp is realistic so please, no horns, purple fur, wings, etc.
6. This rp is still under construction so I will add some things here and there.
7. Hate the character, not the player.
8. I will be taking reservations. They will last 48 hours and will only start when you post a WIP form. When the 48 hours is up and your form is still not done, I will contact you via PM. If you need an extension, I'm willing to add an extra 12 hours. But after that, your role will be open again for someone else.
9. Cursing is allowed but keep it at a minimum.
10. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Roles:
The Refugees
Leader: Ankou | M | Me
Second in Command: Xena | F | HazelDragonlove
Spies:
- Kirina | F | Plant Mother
- Deyanira | F | Spellbound
- Liraz | F | Astrolistic
Scouts:
- Veracious | F | Fruit Lovers
-
-
As this RP progresses, I may add more roles, such as members from The Anakai Kingdom.
Form:
Name:
Role:
Thought on Anakai Kingdom:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at May 10, 2023 05:18 PM by M I S E R Y
The Refugees | Small Group | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 8, 2023 01:31 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
Ankou
"Don't be afraid. This will be nice and quick.."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝
Role:
Leader of The Refugees
Thoughts on Anakai Kingdom:
He wants them executed. All of them.
Appearance:
A handsome male, as most would say. Ankou struts with pride, which others notice first. He has expressions that are very hard to read. Nobody knows if he is feeling content or annoyed. And he likes to keep it that way. Usually though, if he is annoyed he will not hesitate to say something. His demeanor is mixed with confidence yet intimidation. He carries those masculine features that tend to intimidate others fairly quickly. Ankou stands at roughly 34 inches and weighs approximately 178 pounds. His build features mostly muscle that is hidden by his fur. Ankou's build is simply what helps him during fights. He is fairly large compared to others and he is not afraid to use that to his advantage. His pelt is fairly thick, it's very useful when he is experiencing harsh weather. Ankou's fur is a mixture of almost spring like colors. His main base is a creamy color with highlights of tan. Ankou has a mask outlining his face that is colored almost an ashy grey. He has black painted mainly on his back side, and also outlining his tail and ears. His tail is fairly long and notoriously fluffy. Ankou possesses amber colored hues that appear to be striking when in direct sunlight. His nose is a charcoal black, matching his inner ears.
Personality:
words
words
Strengths:
+ Combat +
+ Leadership +
+ Endurance +
Weaknesses:
- Agility -
- Speed -
- Sometimes Irrational -
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Open
Offspring:
N/A
Kin:
Open
Affiliation:
Open
Other:
(Credits for all images go to @Lakela on DA)

Edited at May 10, 2023 10:19 AM by M I S E R Y
The Refugees | Small Group | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 8, 2023 01:54 PM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Xena

Role: Second in command

Thought on Anakai Kingdom:

“Death is as good as life, let Hell rise upon them”

Appearance:

British Columbian Wolf x Mackenzie River Wolf

Xena is 150 pounds, she gets this from the British side of her. She is four feet from head to tail and 3 feet high from nose to paw. She has a thick and bushy coat with slim but tall ears. Her snout is short and her nose is black, yet it’s always sweaty and cold. She has a gray mask on her face and up her forehead, although it ends at her eyes. Her eyes are a navy green color.

She has fluffy cheeks and has a huge amount of fur around her ears and behind her ears. She has a white chest but on the top of her neck begins the dark gray. The gray runs along her back and it fades into a black on her hind legs. Around her sides, the gray fades back into white. Her front legs and paws are pure white. Her hind legs are gray but fade into a white on her paws.

At the beginning of her tail near her buttlocks, is a light gray color with white speckles. Down her tail, the gray turns into a yellowish/very light brown color. She then has a black thick ring around the end of her tail. Then she has a black end on her tail. Her tail is bushy and fluffy, the coat is thick.

Personality:

Loyal and respect are the two most valuable traits for Xena. She is loyal to her pack and will do anything to take down the Anakai Kingdom. She won’t hesitate to kill them if they're in her sight, therefore she doesn’t do well with foes. She respects everyone in her pack, although it’s a small pack, there are more foes meaning more kills to make. If wolves don’t respect her, then she doesn’t respect them.

She isn’t a bloodthirsty wolf, she kills for the sake of her pack. She understands why her pack and the Anakai Kingdom are at war, so she has an ever better motive to kill their wolves. She doesn’t hesitate to listen to her leader, she does respect her after all.

Xena is a very intelligent wolf, excluding the wars, but inside her pack she can become quite useful. She is good at working with others and she knows that not everything can go her way. She’s very open about new plans and will agree to almost anything her alpha says or does. She isn’t really bossy although at times she can be, this doesn’t happen often but when it does; she can get quite stubborn too.

She doesn’t like young folks and would rather ignore them, she isn’t the motherly figure and would like to keep it that way. Although if a pup is in her pack, she doesn’t mind to look after them, after all she is very protective of her pack. She is very affectionate with her packmates and will check in to make sure everything is running smoothly.

She isn’t a real jokester but she does have a sense of humor sometimes. She is somewhat in a neutral mood all the time, of course the mood can easily change to either mad or happy. She always makes sure that everyone is treated equally in her pack. She doesn’t like it when she’s left out, therefore she knows how other wolves feel when they are left out too.

Strengths: Water|Hunting|Scouting|Intelligence|Respect|Loyal|

Weaknesses: Empathy|Caring towards foes|Deliberate|Foes|

Crush: Open but she's quite picky

Mate: Open but she's quite picky

Offspring: N/A

Kin:

She used to have a brother and a sister from the same litter. Unfortunately they didn’t survive their first year and were killed by rogue wolves.

Affiliations: Open

Other: Done with Xena

Edited at May 9, 2023 10:15 AM by HazelDragonlove
The Refugees | Small Group | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 8, 2023 09:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving a Spy, please?

Edited at May 8, 2023 09:54 PM by Plant Mother
The Refugees | Small Group | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 8, 2023 09:55 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
plant,
of course<3
The Refugees | Small Group | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 8, 2023 10:07 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Could I reserve a scout please? :D
The Refugees | Small Group | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 8, 2023 10:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
∨ Kirina ∧
Role:
Spy for The Refugees
Thoughts on Anakai Kingdom:
"They can go rot in hell for all I care."
Appearance:
Kirina is on the smaller side of wolves in The Refugees. Standing only around 3'4 feet tall, but don't underestimate her because of her height. The young female has a runner's agile body and a fighter's muscular stature. She has a powerful run that makes her almost look like the is gliding gracefully across the forest, but at the same time, it looks like she is out to kill...
~
The young wolf's face is pointed and has fluffed cheek fur. Her body is covered in "cloud-soft" fur, not thick but thick enough that it keeps her warm at all times. Kirina has quite the beautiful set of eyes if you look closely. A sunset yellow that blends perfectly with her grey, black, and white coat. Behind her ears, she has what looks to be a crown of red fur, she doesn't know where she got it from since both of Kirinas parents were grey wolves.
~
Kirina is quite the elegant-looking wolf.
Personality:
Elegant • Trickster • Reserved • Quiet • Aggressive when provoked • Obidient • Cold • Snarky • Loyal • Respectable • Cautious • Confident • Charasmatic • Stubborn • Pick-Me girl • Adaptable • Embraces Challenges • Challenging • Regal • Motherly to those she cares for • Bossy • Intelligent • Self-Controled • Blunt • Creative • Knowing • Agreeable • Open to new ideas • If you respect her, she will respect you •
Strengths:
- Lying
- Agility
- Being Quiet
- Battling
- She can fall asleep quicker than you can say "Elk Hide"
- Swimming
- Persuasion
-
Weaknesses:
- Finding the correct target
- Navigating
- Deaf in left ear
- Pups (they are just small brats with no sense of space)
- Making relationships
- Loud wolves or really loud anything(s)
Crush:
None. Open.
Mate:
None. Also Open.
Offspring:
Um...not right now
Kin:
N/A
Affiliations:
Very Open.
Other:
( stock credits to landkeks-stock on DA )

Edited at May 9, 2023 12:00 AM by Plant Mother
The Refugees | Small Group | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 8, 2023 10:29 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
fruit,
of course!
The Refugees | Small Group | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 8, 2023 10:31 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving A Spy