Wolf Play : Lost | Survival | Sign Ups | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
12:33:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Nux ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:43 Chat's snack
Heya, Techno 🤌🧂

Spoops 🫵 ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:06 Chat's snack
Spoops

Me. I'm some people. It's a natural gift :3

(Do I need to accidentally pour hot sauce in someone's smoothie?)
 Zeraphia
12:31:58 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD no worries at all! I find the more wolves you have in an explore group, seems to go better when trying to fight stuff.
 Zeraphia
12:31:26 Vah the Ancient One
I mean, does it really count as annoying if they are trying?
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:31:19 
Vah
See I think I got all the animals now... but now I have to go check again haha
 technoblade
12:31:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Oh boy, you okay?
 Continental Wolves
12:30:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Some people are so annoying without even trying e,e
 Zeraphia
12:30:15 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD it can feel tedious at times that's for sure.

Just make sure to defeat all the enemies you come across (if it says "battle" it's an enemy)
 *Hollystar*
12:29:58 Holly
Starmutt
I was like "oh I'll keep this DH as my PVP wolf" and then he is like 5 and has not even 5 BE
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:28:57 
Vah
thank you! I'm kinda stuck in an explorer map right now
 Zeraphia
12:28:04 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

Explore is a great way to earn mushrooms, the Help section is your best friend and don't be afraid to ask questions / chat in the chat! Welcome aboard!
 starmutt
12:27:45 marsh | they/it
oh explore beats pvp be by miles xD
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:27:27 
Hi chat! Any advice for new players? <3
 *Hollystar*
12:26:56 Holly
Me realizing PVP is not a good way to gain BE >.<
 Zeraphia
12:18:30 Vah the Ancient One
Techno

Oooh I can't wait for the lore.

Mmh lore
 technoblade
12:18:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I think it was fit for him. Now I just gotta give him lore befitting the world I dropped him in.

Sal

One day he'll get art too
 Salom_
12:17:01 Sal, Salmon
Techno
Ooo nice! Equine adopts are always fun
 Zeraphia
12:16:49 Vah the Ancient One
:D

That--that makes a lot of sense now. I did not put two and two together--
 technoblade
12:16:23 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Inspired by the person who created him

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Lost | Survival | Sign Ups | Open!May 7, 2023 03:35 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Links
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Discussion: click here
RP Thread: tba

Edited at May 7, 2023 01:27 PM by M I S E R Y

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Plot
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
It was summer of 2027. The weather was remarkably sunny. Plenty of people had decided on taking vacations due to the nice weather and kids being out of school. It was the perfect time for vacation after all. Or so we thought. Typically when people go on vacation, they will take a plane. Especially if their desired location is too far to drive. So that's what everyone was currently doing. It was the morning of June 23. Everyone was frantically getting their things together before heading to the airport. The airport can be a very hectic place, as most people are in a hurry to not miss their plane. After hours and hours of waiting around, they were finally able to set foot on their plane. However, these people had no idea what was about to happen.
Plane crashes are very common nowadays. There are tons of things that can go wrong. But as soon as you're seated on the plane, there is not much you can do. Your lives are all in the hands of the pilot and co pilot. Everyone is finally seated on the plane, ready to take off and hopefully arrive at their desired location. You notice as the flight attendants walk around to ensure everybody is comfortable and satisfied. The plane finally takes off and everybody becomes more relaxed, unaware of the traumatic events that are about to occur. You decide to shut your eyes and relax, and before you know it, you drifted off into a deep sleep.
"Mayday! Mayday! Aircraft 403, do you copy?!"
The sound of screaming caused you to jolt awake. Alarms were blaring. People were panicking. Everyone looked out the windows to see dark grey smoke emerging from one of the engines. The flight attendants were doing their best to calm everybody down but it was no use. The kids were crying and screaming. The parents were scared. You were scared. This could be the end. That is the only thought that ran in the back of your mind.
"Aircraft 403, do you copy?! Aircraft 403, do yo-"
You heard the commotion coming from the pilot. You couldn't move due to being in shock. It was at this moment that you had decided to accept your fate. You watched as the plane got closer and closer towards the big body of water beneath you. Just before you realize it, everything went black.
The plane had plunged into the water. You had finally regained consciousness and realized that you and a group of other people were still alive. But the water was filling the plane fast. You had to get out. And you had to help the others. Your adrenaline kicked in and you had found an escape. The surviving group had made it through the escape but now there was only one problem. Can you hold your breath long enough to reach the surface? The plane had plunged deeply into the ocean and it all looked like a dark abyss. Everything went black again.
Not too much time had passed before you woke up to find yourself on solid ground. You couldn't believe it. You frantically looked around to see the surging group of people that had been washed to the shore with you. Most of them were still panicking. It only took a matter of time before you realized that you and this random group of people were stranded on a deserted island. This was anyone's worst nightmare. You had to get off this island. Will you be able to somehow find help? Or will you be stranded here forever?

Edited at May 7, 2023 04:36 AM by M I S E R Y

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Island
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
The island that you are stranded on is surrounded by a big body of water. This isn't a small island, however. Once you found yourself stranded, you felt like this island goes on forever. The island possesses tons of trees to form sort of a forest. You had landed on the beach portion of the island. Your location does indeed have a ton of wildlife. Though this isn't always a good thing. You may run into a couple horrific animals. But most of the animals are small, and considered to be prey. The trees and bushes carry a lot of berries, but make sure to thoroughly check them, as some may be poisonous. There are tons of places to make a makeshift habitat or hand crafted items. This island is giving you the opportunity to enhance your surviving ability. You may already have a few things, as some bags also got washed up on the shore with you. But you won't have nearly enough to give you a good head start.

Edited at May 7, 2023 04:42 AM by M I S E R Y
Lost | Survival | Sign Ups | Open!May 7, 2023 03:38 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
RP Rules
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
1. Follow all WP and WPF rules.
2. Include everyone.
3. If you are going to be inactive for a long period of time, please contact me.
4. Keep it Pg-13. Cursing is allowed but skip past intimate scenes.
5. This is going to be a semi-literate to literate RP. I expect at least 250 words.
6. I will allow bullet points for the personality but I need to see at least 10 traits.
7. Hate the character, not the player. I don't want to see any unnecessary drama happening or else I will start kicking people from the RP.
8. Ask permission before injuring another person's character.
9. Your character will potentially get injured or possibly even die.
10. Properly credit all images that you use.
11. This is going to be a realistic RP so I don't want to see anything supernatural, superpowers, etc.
12. LGBTQ+ is welcome.
13. I have the right to accept or decline your form.
14. You get 3 chances before you will be kicked if you are causing unnecessary problems/drama.
15. Romance is welcome and highly encouraged, however, there is to be no romance between your own characters.
16. Reservations last 72 hours. After that, I will PM you. If you need an extension, I can add on 12 more hours.
17. No Mary/Gary Sues, Weeping Willows, etc. Make your character unique. Nobody is perfect.
18. Backstories are highly encouraged, however, I don't want to see everyone having a sob story or everyone having a perfect life. These are good every once in a while but, like I said, try to be unique with it.
19. PM me if you have any questions. These rules are subject to change.
20. Have fun!

Edited at May 7, 2023 04:01 AM by M I S E R Y
Lost | Survival | Sign Ups | Open!May 7, 2023 03:39 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Masterlist
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Survivors (unlimited):
- Astrid Elaine Margaux | Page 1 | Me
- Javíer Milo Luis | Page 1 | Me
- res for spellbound
- res for spellbound
- Kina | Page 2 | Fruit Lovers
- Theo Black | Page 2 | Free-Claw12
- Yulia Nikita Borisyuk | Page 2 | Tamesis
- res for plant mother
- res for red riot
-
-

Edited at May 12, 2023 11:13 PM by M I S E R Y

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Form
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
* means it is optional
Pack Name:
Pack Number:
Name:
Age (18-25):
Job/Proffession (If any):
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Relationship Status:
Crush:
Significant Other:
Family:
Affiliations:
*Backstory:
Other:

Edited at May 7, 2023 04:04 AM by M I S E R Y

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
Astrid
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Full Name:
Astrid Elaine Margaux
Name Meaning(s):
Astrid - "strength" in French
Elaine - "light" in French
Margaux - "pearl" in French
Nickname(s):
Astro, Doll Face
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Pronouns:
She/Her
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Job/Proffession:
Barista
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Birthday:
June 11
Zodiac:
Gemini
Alignment:
True Neutral
Love Language:
Physical Touch
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Appearance:
(credits for image go to @小川けう on picrew.me)
An innocent looking female, Astrid is. She would describe herself as pretty average. She isn't drop dead gorgeous but she is far from ugly as well. Astrid is very humble about her physical appearance and, in no way, thinks she is perfect at all. Astrid's aura is very sweet and radiates nothing but positive energy. Astrid has had many people interested in her before, simply because of her looks. She has that soft feminine appearance that makes it easy to draw in unwanted interests. Her facial expressions usually contain a sweet smile or a small smirk. Astrid's mannerisms are very subtle, as she doesn't like to grab too much attention from people. She has that confident walk that lets everybody know that she is full of pride. Astrid's body type is skinny with very slight curves. Her body type is often defined and noticeable due to her choices of clothing. She stands at a height of 5'5". Another reason why she is not intimidating at all. Astrid is fairly short compared to most people, but she sees beyond height. No matter what, she believes height isn't an important factor. Astrid weighs no more than 120 pounds. As much as she thinks it is heavy, she quickly snaps out of it if someone picks her up, seeing as they can so easily. Astrid's face is typically compared to a doll, hence why she got the nickname "doll face." Her cheekbones are very soft yet her jawline is slightly more defined. She has fair, porcelain skin that appears to be quite unscathed. Her nose is shaped to have a slight upcurve.
The woman's most prized possession would be her hair. It has been years since Astrid cut her hair, and due to this, her hair reaches just above her knees. Astrid has no desire to cut her hair just yet, she is thrilled because of how many things she can do to it. Her hair is often put up in a ponytail, however, leaving her bangs to cover her forehead. She keeps her hair up, especially in the summer, because she simply hates sweating, especially on the back of her neck. Aside from it being put up in a ponytail, her hair is held together with a large white bow. Astrid's hair type is fairly wavy and she inherited that from her mother, as her father has fairly straight hair. Although she did inherit her auburn brown hair color from her father, as her mother possesses golden blonde hair. The most noticeable feature about Astrid would be her eyes. The woman's eyes hold more emotions than she assumes. Her eyes are a sharp almond shape that seems to be quite seductive, although she doesn't mean it like that. Astrid has thick and feminine eyelashes that she absolutely adores. Her eyes are colored a dark blue, almost resembling the ocean. The thing she hates the most. Most people often notice Astrid's eyes first because of her advanced skill to hold eye contact. Astrid finds it very easy to hold eye contact, as she believes it shows you are interested in the conversation. Some have admitted to getting "lost" in her eyes. Astrid's eyebrows, although hidden by her bangs, are shaped to be slightly arched and are colored a brown to match her hair color. Her eyebrows are rather thin, but alas, they are also hard to see because of her hair.
As for piercings and tattoos, Astrid has quite a few. For piercings, she has her ears double pierced and an industrial pierced in her left ear. Astrid's right side of her nose is also pierced. As for the jewelry, the woman has always been a silver kind of gal. With this being said, all of her piercings contain silver jewelry. She finds it more pleasing and compliments her complexion more than gold would. As for tattoos, Astrid only has two, as her parents are very against them. Her tattoos are places in very non visible areas. She has a dove tattooed on her left shoulder and the word "doll" tattooed vertically on her hip. Her tattooed are often hard to see simply because of her clothing. Astrid has never been one to wear summery clothes that often. Due to her parents being wealthy, her wardrobe is quite nice. However, she always goes for more neutral colors and her clothing style can vary.
Personality:
Kind | Stubborn | Caring | Confident | Social | Positive |
Sympathetic | Sarcastic | Slightly Flirty | Humble | Fearless | Soft Temperment | Understanding | Helpful
words
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
⚘ Dogs
⚘ Coffee
⚘ Writing
⚘ Stargazing
Dislikes:
⚘ Thunderstorms
⚘ Snakes
⚘ Sitting Around
⚘ The Ocean
⚘ Ignorance
Strengths:
⚘ Fast Reflexes
⚘ Intelligence
⚘ Speed
⚘ Fast Learner
Weaknesses:
⚘ Hesitates
⚘ Brute Strength
⚘ Endurance
⚘ Oblivious
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Voice:
Astrid's voice is very soft and feminine with a very strong french accent. Often, people find it hard to understand what she is saying.
Fears:
Astraphobia - Fear of Thunder
Claustrophobia - Fear of Confined Spaces
Thalassaphobia - Fear of Ocean
Mental/Physical Disorders:
PTSD - Astrid has always had PTSD but it only got worse after the crash. She struggles with viewing flashbacks of the crash and it will often put her in total shock where she seems unresponsive. Loud noises of any sort can also trigger her PTSD.
Anxiety - Astrid is known to be a nervous wreck. She is always creating negative scenarios in her head that simply just make her anxiety worse for her. When having an anxiety attack, she will often bite at her nails.
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Relationship Status:
Single
Crush:
Open/PM Me
Significant Other:
N/A
Family:
Chloé Margaux - Mother
Leon Margaux - Father
Adeline Margaux - Sister
Eleanor Margaux - Sister
Affiliations:
Open/PM Me
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Backstory:
Other:
WIP

Edited at May 7, 2023 01:24 PM by M I S E R Y
Lost | Survival | Sign Ups | Open!May 7, 2023 03:40 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Javíer
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
★・・・・・・★
Full Name:
Javíer Milo Luis
Name Meaning(s):
Javíer - "new home" in Spanish
Milo - "soldier" in Spanish
Luis - "famous warrior" in Spanish
Nickname(s):
Javi
★・・・・・・★
Pronouns:
He/Him
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Job/Proffession:
Restaurant Server
★・・・・・・★
Birthday:
January 16
Zodiac:
Capricorn
Alignment:
Lawful Neutral
Love Language:
Acts of Service
★・・・・・・★
Appearance:
(credits for image go to @SuriLucy on picrew.me)
words
Personality:
Short Tempered | Reserved | Careless | Observant |
Bold | Protective | Perfectionist | Monotone
words
★・・・・・・★
✫ Rain
✫ Being Productive
✫ Challenges
✫ Brawls
Dislikes:
✫ Hot Weather
✫ Spiders
✫ Know-it-Alls
✫ Beaches
✫ Being Given Orders
Strengths:
✫ Hand to Hand Combat
✫ Brute Strength
✫ Prepared for Anything
✫ Climbing
Weaknesses:
✫ Agility
✫ Endurance
✫ Swimming
✫ Short Tempered
★・・・・・・★
Voice:
Javi has that raspy and masculine voice with a very heavy spanish accent.
Fears:
Arachnophobia - Fear of Spiders
Atychiphobia - Fear of Failure
Emetophobia - Fear of Vomit
Mental/Physical Disorders:
Unknown
.★・・・・・・★
Relationship Status:
Single
Crush:
Open/PM Me
Significant Other: