Wolf Play : The Otherside| Fantasy wolf RP| Open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
09:30:52 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest
 Transcendence
09:25:22 free palestine
RIP all the forum RPS I join just died, onths ago good game 😭
 Arachne
09:25:06 Ara/Kat
paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:24:58 free palestine
Resize into small lol
 Vennenum
09:24:54 Venn/Venne
7*
 Vennenum
09:24:41 Venn/Venne
Hallows - you also get ⁷ more jasmines from taking them out though?
 Hallow's Eve
09:21:04 Hallow, Eve
Defeat 7 Amaroks in battle. (tundra)
For 700 mush and 3 jasmines? I'm trying to debate if it's worth it
 Zeraphia
09:18:20 Vah was attacked
Desti

Awhh thank you!

Transcendence

I would but I worry that would be too much on my page. XD I just need a place for it...
 Transcendence
09:17:37 free palestine
Turn the art into a sticky floaty page doll
 Transcendence
09:17:05 free palestine
Send paws
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Otherside| Fantasy wolf RP| Open!May 3, 2023 06:56 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Like the title says, a wolf RP!
Plot:
Six wolves were the best of friends before the War broke out, and they were all from a different pack. The War was over territory, one pack, FlamePack, decided that since the Alpha's of OceanPack died, that they should overtake the area left behind. All the other packs, ShadowPack, MoonPack, WindPack, and DayPack fought for different sides. The rest of Ocean pack, about 5 wolves, fought to keep their land, along with WindPack and DayPack. The other three fought to keep OceanPack's land for theselves.
What will the outcome be?
The Otherside| Fantasy wolf RP| Open!May 3, 2023 06:56 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

OceanPack:

Alpha: Dead

Alpha's mate: Dead

Alpha's pups: None

Hunters:

Flix

Fighters:

Hidden

Shadow

Betas:

Downt

Pearler

Omegas:

None

Pups:

Taff

FlamePack:

Alpha: Ember | Howling on the cliff

Alpha's mate: Open

Alpha's pup: None

Hunters:

Open
Open

Fighters:

Open
Open

Betas:

Open
Open

Omegas:

Open
Open
Pups:
Open
Open

ShadowPack

Alpha: Open

Hunters:

Open
Open

Fighters:

Open
Open
Betas:
Namicoa | HazelDragonLove
Open

Omegas:

Open
Open

Pups:

Open
Open

MoonPack

Alpha: Reserved for Dawnforest

Hunters:

Open
Open

Fighters:

Open
Open

Betas:

Open
Open

Omegas:

Open
Open

Pups:

Open
Open

WindPack

Hunters:

Open
Open

Fighters:

Open
Open

Betas:

Open
Open

Omegas:

Open
Open

Pups:

Open
Open

DayPack

Hunters:

Open
Open

Fighters:

Open
Open

Betas:

Open
Open
Omegas:
Open
Open

Pups:

Open
Open

Edited at July 2, 2023 10:54 AM by Howling on the cliff
The Otherside| Fantasy wolf RP| Open!May 3, 2023 08:00 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

This will be a literate RP (If you're only in the high-ish ranks of semi-lit, its fine too.). 2+ paragraphs per character. I expect you have a detailed post at least some of the time.

If you want to partake, you must add your favorite animal somewhere

You may only have as many characters as you can control, and you must make a bit of the story for each of your characters each post, even if its just a sentance or two.

I will control day and night

Male or Female characters prefered. (You MAY have a non-binary character too, though.)

LGBTQ+ relationships are cool!

I do take reservations (Reservations only last 24 hours!)

No killing without the other persons permission

No crushes/Mates with your own characters

If you are fighting with another character, and you somehow land every hit, I will choose the out come myself.

For name, please make them sorta fit for your Pack. The only exception is OceanPack. They were the origanal Pack, they then split into different packs.

Once a pup turns 10 moons, they have a test to see which pack would be best for them, but they choose in the end. They can't join OceanPack though, and that's why OceanPack's population is dwindeling

Edited at May 4, 2023 08:49 AM by Howling on the cliff
The Otherside| Fantasy wolf RP| Open!May 3, 2023 08:02 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sign up sheet (Reminder, this isn't all you can add. Feel free to add anything else that's relivant!):

Name:

Looks like:

Birthday:

Gender + Pronouns:

Sexuality/sexual orientation:

Rank + Pack:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Dislikes:

Kin:

S/O:

Other:

Edited at May 7, 2023 05:24 PM by Howling on the cliff
The Otherside| Fantasy wolf RP| Open!May 3, 2023 09:54 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Ember

Looks like: Ember is a red-ish wolf, with dark red-brown spots like falling ash. Her eye's a voilent red, almost like blood. She has red-splattered paws, like fire. She stands taller than any of the other wolves in her Pack, 4" 1'. She weighs a massive 142 pounds, and is very strong wolf. Her fur is very thick, and wavey. (What she looks like)

Birthday: Nov. 19

Gender + Pronouns: Female. She/they

Sexuality/sexual orientation: Bi, stronger preferance to females

Rank + pack: Alpha female, FlamePack

Personality: She is a very hard-to-get-to-know wolf. She never cares about any one but herself, and her pack. She's a hardboiled wolf, and is very mysterious.

Strengths: Being slightly mean and sarcastic. She also is a very strong wolf in general, she can take 5 regular wolves by herself.

Weaknesses: Giving things to people, being happy and, or nice. She also hates weak wolves.

Likes: Food, bending (Breaking) rules. Anytime she can bend the rules, she will.

Dislikes: Trying to be happy

Kin: Her mother died because she tried to take one 3 fully grown bears all at once, with no help. Her father was unknown from the start. She has one sister that is alive, that she knows of.

S/O: Open

Other: Did you read all the rules?

Edited at May 7, 2023 05:24 PM by Howling on the cliff
The Otherside| Fantasy wolf RP| Open!May 7, 2023 02:17 PM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve a spot for the shadow pack? (Beta)
The Otherside| Fantasy wolf RP| Open!May 7, 2023 02:22 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course!
The Otherside| Fantasy wolf RP| Open!May 7, 2023 02:22 PM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thanks! I'll post my wolf in a few minutes!
The Otherside| Fantasy wolf RP| Open!May 7, 2023 02:46 PM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Namicoa

Looks like: She has a dark but shaded gray coat with dapples on her back. She has a silver snout and black nose with white eyes. She has a lighter gray chest with a pure white end tip of her tail. She also has some dapples on all four of her legs. She is a thick built wolf with about 120 pounds. She has a thick coat of fur. Namicoa

Birthday: June 4th

Gender + Pronouns: Female. She/her

Sexuality/sexual orientation: Bi but strongly prefers females.

Personality: Namicoa can be very serious at times, she often doesn’t play around when it comes to tough decisions or if there is chatter about battles. She somewhat has a strong opinion about battles and likes to avoid it. Although she doesn’t like to battle, she can and will join one if needed. She doesn’t like to hang around in a spot for too long, she’s always on the go and likes to check in with everyone.

She can get feisty and a little stubborn if she thinks her way is better. Although she can get quite convincing and can (to an extent) manipulate wolves. She always makes sure to get leverage before forcing someone to answer her, although she doesn’t like to force an action on a wolf. She likes to take it slow but if needed she will go in hard and make her statements clear.

She has a neutral feeling about pups but she would rather stay away from them and let the mothers do the caring. Although if she gets bored or if she’s really in the mood, she will play with pups and/or pack mates. She can easily flip between moods, and is often quite moody. She likes to scout and hunt, she likes to hang around with pack mates. She doesn’t like foes and will engage an attack if needed, although she will check to make sure that what she is doing is the right move.

She is also loyal to her pack and alpha, she rarely if not ever breaks rules. She can get a little bossy but sometimes she can be chill. She doesn’t like for people to get pushy with her, her temper is somewhat always ok but that could easily change within seconds.

Strengths: Fighting and hunting. She is also good at remembering things and always has an explanation for everything she does. She can get kinda rude but tries to keep it at a limit.

Weaknesses: She doesn’t like weak wolves that aren't in her pack. She doesn’t have much empathy and would rather let other wolves deal with the pain. She can get pretty sloppy at things if she’s tired, or if she’s grumpy.

Dislikes: Water|Being ignored|Being in a bad mood all the time|Foes

Kin: N/A

Other: I read all the rules and my favorite animal is a lion!

Edited at May 7, 2023 05:39 PM by HazelDragonlove
The Otherside| Fantasy wolf RP| Open!May 7, 2023 05:23 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

HazelDragonlove said:

Name: Namicoa

Looks like: She has a dark but shaded gray coat with dapples on her back. She has a silver snout and black nose with white eyes. She has a lighter gray chest with a pure white end tip of her tail. She also has some dapples on all four of her legs. She is a thick built wolf with about 120 pounds. She has a thick coat of fur. Namicoa

Birthday: June 4th

Gender + Pronouns: Female. She/her

Sexuality/sexual orientation: Bi but strongly prefers females.

Personality: Namicoa can be very serious at times, she often doesn’t play around when it comes to tough decisions or if there is chatter about battles. She somewhat has a strong opinion about battles and likes to avoid it. Although she doesn’t like to battle, she can and will join one if needed. She doesn’t like to hang around in a spot for too long, she’s always on the go and likes to check in with everyone.

She can get feisty and a little stubborn if she thinks her way is better. Although she can get quite convincing and can (to an extent) manipulate wolves. She always makes sure to get leverage before forcing someone to answer her, although she doesn’t like to force an action on a wolf. She likes to take it slow but if needed she will go in hard and make her statements clear.

She has a neutral feeling about pups but she would rather stay away from them and let the mothers do the caring. Although if she gets bored or if she’s really in the mood, she will play with pups and/or pack mates. She can easily flip between moods, and is often quite moody. She likes to scout and hunt, she likes to hang around with pack mates. She doesn’t like foes and will engage an attack if needed, although she will check to make sure that what she is doing is the right move.

She is also loyal to her pack and alpha, she rarely if not ever breaks rules. She can get a little bossy but sometimes she can be chill. She doesn’t like for people to get pushy with her, her temper is somewhat always ok but that could easily change within seconds.

Strengths: Fighting and hunting. She is also good at remembering things and always has an explanation for everything she does. She can get kinda rude but tries to keep it at a limit.

Weaknesses: She doesn’t like weak wolves that aren't in her pack. She doesn’t have much empathy and would rather let other wolves deal with the pain. She can get pretty sloppy at things if she’s tired, or if she’s grumpy.

Dislikes: Water|Being ignored|Being in a bad mood all the time|Foes

Kin: N/A

Other: N/A

I'm afraid, until you read all the rules, you may not join. Sorry!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us