Wolf Play : Forgotten Stars | Fantasy RP | Literate | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Forgotten Stars | Fantasy RP | Literate | Open!April 27, 2023 01:26 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Prophecy of Niamh

From the stars, they fell,
Wings bright as a thousand suns,
Their power noble and fierce.

From the fallen, they formed,
Claiming the wild lands,
The world around them, reformed.

From the formed, their reign was forgotten,
Their power once brighter than all the rest,
Now only a glimmer.

From one became six,
Aodhan of sun, emperor of light,
Vikasha of ice, dame of strength,
Corvina of shadow, empress of wisdom,
Cypress of forest, ruler of peace,
Nuru of fire, lord of battle,
Kelian of water, king of beauty,
Together they formed the kingdoms,
Together they will ruin them.

When the stars start to fade, the end will come,
Smoke will cast the land in shadow,
Light will be lost to the earth,
Ice will turn to water,
And the beast's songs will be sung.

Twelve fairies will be born.
Two of each land,
Two of each world,
Two of each six magics.

Together these fairies will seek the fallen star,
Together these fairies will destroy the world,
Together these fairies will give rise to a new one.

Edited at April 28, 2023 03:17 AM by Dark Matter
Forgotten Stars | Fantasy RP | Literate | Open!April 27, 2023 01:26 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Forum Rules ~

1. Follow all WP rules.
2. I will give you three chances before kicking you, whether it be because of rudeness, inactivity, or failure to follow the rules.
3. Reservations will only last 24 hours, I will PM you when it ends.
4. I have the right to decline any sign-ups, and I will be more picky than usual because of the smaller size of this RP.

RP Rules
1. Cursing is allowed, but please keep it to a minimum.
2. This is a Literate RP, three paragraphs (300 words) are the minimum. I might make an exception if you have writer's block, but I need to be let know beforehand.
3. Try to post at least once a week, and be as active as possible in the discussion. Let me know if you wont be able to post for a while, as everyone doesn't always have time, but if I notice any inactivity without warning I will remove you from the RP.
4. I decide when the days pass and what the weather is.
5. Drama is highly encouraged between characters, but please remember, hate the character, not the player.
6. PM me if you no longer wish to be in the RP, and we can figure something out.
7. To keep things from being over complicated, there will be no hybrid fairies, put your favorite season in a sentence in other so I know you read the rules, and no characters will have the power of prophecy.
8. Romance is of course allowed, but if anything serious happens
please skip through and keep it PG 13.
9. Your character is likely to get injured during random events or from other characters. If they are injuring another character, always make sure that you have permission beforehand!
10. I expect proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation; small mistakes that happen every once in a while is okay, but it cant be every single post.
11. While this is a fantasy roleplay, please try to keep things realistic in a sense of what the magic people and creatures can do.
12. Please try to keep genders even, they don't need to be exactly equal, but I don't want there to be a huge gap between the genders. I will be locking one if this happens.
13. Two characters per person max! They also have to be from different kingdoms.
14. Try to keep your characters matching the common features and culture of their kingdom, as well as magic. No over powered fairies!
15. You are allowed to make your character part of the noble family if that fairy kingdom has one, or give them any other job or role.

Links
Discussion: N/A
Roleplay: N/A

Edited at April 27, 2023 04:39 PM by Dark Matter
Forgotten Stars | Fantasy RP | Literate | Open!April 27, 2023 01:27 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Map of the world ~
IMG-1908.png
(C) Dark Matter #227432

Map with kingdoms territories

IMG-1907.png
(C) Dark Matter #227432

History of the fairies
The fairy kingdoms have existed for hundreds of years, in relative peace. There isn't much of their history before the formation of the six kingdoms, only old texts, ruins with strange writing and pictures, and myths and tales of what was before. Fairies with the power of light, with glowing wings and eyes are the oldest depictions of fairies, giving the sun fairies the title of oldest, and founding race of the other kingdoms, though some choose not to accept this.
There are many myths of dangerous and aggressive mythical creatures, such as the wild dragons that were as wise as fairies and evil as, well, dragons. The myths say that the dragons and beasts ruled the world before the fairies, tormenting and killing the animals with glee. These monsters are now only used in tales for children, to scare them into behaving.
Just as dragons and beasts are myths, the Prophecy of Niamh is little more than myth itself, as there hasn't been a fairy as powerful as Niamh for hundreds of years, and fairies with the power of prophecy are often unreliable and wrong.
The last war between the kingdoms was between the sun and ice kingdom, fifty years ago, and since then there has been a tense peace between all kingdoms, as all mistrust each other.

Wildlife
Almost every animal you can think of, and those that you can't, live on this land. Though you wont find any polar bears in the sun kingdom or snakes in the ice kingdom, so please keep that in mind when choosing a familiar for your fairy. A Fire fairy wont have an arctic fox as their familiar.

Every single mythical creature you can think of roam these lands. Pegasi, unicorns, griffons, phoenixes, thunder-birds; everything except dragons, hydras, chimeras, wyverns, and other aggressive, dangerous mythical beasts, as the fairies defeated them in battle hundreds of years ago, defending their home from the wild creatures.

Familiars
Fairies will bond to an animal, mythical or normal, between the ages of 8 and 13, and they will be bonded for life, extending the animals lifespan. Just because the familiars live longer does not make them immortal, and they can still die from sickness and other things, just as fairies, and when one dies, the other, whether animal or fairy, will never be able to bond again.
The fairies cannot speak to their familiars, and communicate purely through thought and feeling.

The Change
A strange sickness has been spreading through the lands, affecting each fairy race differently (will be described by each fairy description), and few survive it, but those that do are forever changed. Survivors of the sickness almost completely lose their magic, barely have the strength to fly anymore, and their wings are extremely brittle, often snapping, cracking, and ripping in places they shouldn't.
The characters of the roleplay are, unbeknownst to themselves, immune to this sickness.

Along with the sickness, every generation of fairies seems to have less and less magic, with truly powerful fairies being extremely rare and no fairy with the power of foresight and prophecy has been born for a hundred years.

The weather and seasons are also completely out of order, with snow melt in the ice kingdom, thunderstorms in the sun kingdom, drought in the forest kingdom, blizzards in the fire kingdom, extreme tides and winds in the water kingdom, and sunlight and earthquakes in the shadow kingdom. Many plants seem to be growing and fruiting in the wrong seasons, as if on their own time line.

The worst part of The Change is probably the missing fairies, destroyed villages, and rotting carcasses of wild animals. All of the animals have become extremely skittish, few approaching or letting fairies approach them. Hunters and scouts have been finding strange tracks of animals they've never seen, though the leaders of each kingdom has told them to stay quiet about it.

Edited at April 27, 2023 06:02 PM by Dark Matter

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Sun Fairies ~

Common Features

Sun fairies are 5-6 1/2 feet tall, and their ears are pointed with a regal shape, longer than human ears. They usually have great posture and naturally attractive features.

Wings can be any shape and size, though most aren’t bigger than the fairy’s body, and only in rare cases do sun fairies have feathered wings. They usually come in warm reds, yellows, and oranges, but can be any color under the rainbow, with any colored marking. Darker colors can only be markings.

Their skin color varies from fairy to fairy, but they all have a very warm, bright skin tone, no matter how dark or pale. Their fingers, toes, and wingtips are always lighter colored than the rest of the skin/wings, with a slightly golden tint.

Eyes can be any color, though they tend to be white, yellow and orange, and only rare cases have an actual dark shade of eyes.

The hair of sun fairies tends to be blonde, white, light brown, and light red. It is possible and natural for them to have an ombre or streaks in their hair, and these steaks and ombre can be any color, including dark ones.

Culture

The sun fairies are ruled by a king and queen, and to keep the royal line going, are expected to have at least one child.

Status and power is very important to sun fairies, the more noble one can mary, the more power or popularity one can gain, the better.

Sun fairies believe they are the original fairies, the first kind to have ever existed, and than all fairies branched out after them, so they act and feel superior to all.

Sun fairies love their celebrations and mingling with their people, having a party at least once a month.

The more well known a sun fairy is, the more status they have, the more powerful they are. Some are born with natural power, like those part of the royal or noble lineages, and some make it themselves with their magic and talent.

Like all fairies, sun fairies bond with a single creature, known as a familiar, that they spend the rest of their lives with.

Sun fairies are naturally good dancers and tend to have the most renowned (in all the fairy kingdoms) artists and musicians in the world.

Sun fairies can and will wear anything they want in any color they want, from long flowery dresses to slim leggings and tops. They are always barefoot, and only accessories and accents are dark colored.

Sun fairies will live anywhere where there is sunlight, with some having little more than a roof for when it rains, though most will have a small house built with plenty of windows and balconies. Sun fairies always live together in small villages and towns.

Sun fairies have bright and regal names, names that show power and beauty at once.

Magic & Abilities

Sun fairies can see in the dark.

They cannot be sunburned.

They cannot be blinded, nor can they be born or become blind.

They have a natural glow that one can see at night.

Sun fairies can create light in their hands, and even take light away.

Some sun fairies can change and control the colors of things, while others can create complete illusions by bending light.

Land
The sun fairies live in the center of the six kingdoms, and border every single kingdom. They live in very open plains, with a couple small forests and a large lake, known as the Golden Lake in the center of their land, with the royal families castle on an island in the lake. The sun fairies experience every season, though they rarely had harsh storms till the change.

The Sun Craze
The sickness that has spread through the sun kingdom is known as the Sun Craze, as it causes infected fairies to do irrational things, such as tying up their wings and jumping off a cliff, or walking through fire in the most severe cases. Early symptoms are short periods of blindness, sensitivity to light, and sunburns. Later signs are full blindness or light intolerance, and the irrational need to do something, usually dangerous, to make sure they don't die forgotten.

Sun Fairy Characters:
Reserved for Spellbound
Reserved for Meian

Edited at April 30, 2023 03:25 PM by Dark Matter

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Ice fairies ~

Common Features

Ice fairies are 7-8 1/2 feet tall, have muscular and broad bodies with big hands and feet.

Their ears are small (no bigger than human ears) and pointed, their faces usually flat and broad, and their eyes range from white to any pale color. The whites of their eyes, unlike the other fairy species, are black.

Large feather/fur wings that can cover the entire body. They are usually white, light gray, light brown, and sometimes light blue, but can have any colored markings, though the markings usually are a similar pale, snowy color.

Their skin is always pale, from a snowy white complexion to light gray-ish blue. The skin around their eyes, feet, and hands is darker than the rest of their skin, as if the ice fairies have constant frostbite.

Their hair usually come in light creams, white, light gray and blonde, but on rare occasions can be darker washed out colors and can have a natural touch of blue or white ombre.

Culture

The Ice fairies are always ruled by a Queen, and when she passes or retires, a daughter, sister, or cousin will take the throne.

Honesty and strength are highly valued, and lying and betrayal are seen as crimes.

Ice fairies are very independent, many living only with family in the icy wastes of their kingdom.

Ice fairies mingle usually only during celebrations, at markets to sell their wares, or during the crowning of a new queen.

Ice fairies value their animals very highly, and although they will still hunt for meat, only if necessary and they will always treat the creature's remains with respect, burying the bones with the heart.

Like all fairies, ice fairies bond with a single creature, known as a familiar, that they spend the rest of their lives with.

Ice fairies are very handy fairies, preferring to do and make everything on their own, making them very talented in sewing, woodworking, building, and carving.

Ice fairies do not really feel the cold, but they still wear clothes with fur collars and lining, though the rest of their clothing is very elegant, usually in the colors of their wintery kingdom. Like all fairies they walk barefoot.

Ice fairies usually live in igloos and cabins, the nobler fairies make their homes in ice castles and towers.

Ice fairies usually have Scandinavian and Slavic-like names.

Magic & Abilities

Ice fairies barely feel cold, even in frigid temperatures.

It is almost impossible to blind an ice fairy.

They are physically quite strong.

They have the ability to form ice from nothing.

They can freeze anything at will.

They can move and reshape snow and ice.

Land
The ice fairy kingdom is stuck in an eternal winter, where the only place snow melts, aside from the change, is on the border to the shadow, sun, and forest kingdoms. They have a couple large forests on the borders, which slowly thin out to icy tundra and glacier. The Ice fairy castle is built on top of a frozen waterfall, and is made completely of ice.

The Frost Blindness
The sickness caused by the change in the ice kingdom is called the Frost Blindness, and it's as if the cold has finally gotten to the fairies.
Early symptoms start with shivering and feeling cold, until fire can't even warm them. After that the infected fairies start to become sensitive to light, barely able to stand looking at bright or reflective things, and incredibly weak, with barely the strength to walk.

Ice Fairy Characters:
Name - age - gender - player

Edited at April 27, 2023 04:37 PM by Dark Matter

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Shadow Fairies ~

Common Features

Shadow fairies are 5-6 1/2 feet tall, have pointed ears slightly bigger than human ones, and some are born with small, goat-like, horns.

Shadow fairy wings are large and usually feathered, though some have been born with bat-like wings and normal fairy wings. They can be any color with any sort of color, though only the markings are lighter colored.

The skin color of shadow fairies varies from fairy to fairy, but is almost a cool tone with little to no warmth. The eyelids are a slightly darker shade than the rest of the skin, giving these fairies very sunken and tired looking eyes, and their fingertips and toes appear to have been dipped in a dark ink.

Eye colors can be anything, from bright yellow to purple to black, though they tend to be darker colors.

Hair tends to be black and dark brown, sometimes with natural purple/black streaks and ombre; in rare cases a shadow fairy is born with blonde hair usually fading to a darker color.

Culture

Shadow Fairies are ruled by a circle of seven elders, and while not always the oldest shadow fairies, they are the wisest.

The elderly are highly respected and revered by Shadow fairies, as are wise and experienced fairies.

Shadow fairies see family as the most important thing in the world, a fairy with no family is like a leaf with no tree, forgotten and alone.

Because family is so important, these fairies live with their entire family, meaning grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, parents and, of course, siblings all live in the same house.

It is not uncommon for the parents of a shadow fairy to pick their partner for them, as status and power is shared with all family, and the partner of the more powerful fairy will always move in with the more powerful family.

Like all fairies, shadow fairies bond with a single creature, known as a familiar, that they spend the rest of their lives with.

As shadow fairies value wisdom so highly, many shadow fairies are scholars, learning about everything they can, and following logic above everything else.

Shadow fairies will wear a wide variety of clothing, from long gowns to skin tight clothing, though only accents and accessories are brightly colored. They do not wear shoes.

Shadow fairies are usually found in renovated caves and houses made of stone or at bases of trees.

Shadow fairies have a very classical naming system, giving their children respectable and wise names, often after wise members of their family.

Magic & Abilities

Shadow fairies can see in the dark.

They are naturally quiet when flying and even while walking or running.

Shadow fairies are naturally good at hiding.

Some have the ability to create swaths of darkness, that with enough power can become solid, while others create clouds of darkness that can poison anything it touches.

They can move and reshape shadows.

Land
The land in the shadow kingdom is a wet marshy area, almost always covered in fog and shadow. Where it isn't marshy, its covered in cold, rough rocks. Though the kingdom experiences all seasons, it doesn't get super warm, and the weather is often cloudy and stormy, along with the fog. The border to the ice kingdom is a bit colder, while the border to the sun and water kingdom seems to have a bit more life and color. The larger of the two forests of the shadow kingdom is known as the White forest, and is always covered in a thick, white fog. Since the change the weather has been nicer, with plenty of sun, or well, too much sun, and earthquakes, causing homes to collapse and rivers and lakes to flood.
The seven elders live together with their families in the largest mountain of the kingdom.

The Night Fear
The Night Fear is the sickness that the shadow fairies have gotten from the change. The first signs are jumpiness and a heightened sense of fear, which gets worse and worse until the fairy fears every single thing there is to fear. The hallucinations that follow don't help, and neither does the creeping blindness, as if the shadows are finally closing in.

Shadow Fairy Characters:
Maeve Othenfare - 20 - female - Dark Matter
Wylee Brooks - 19 - male - The Tea Drinkers

Edited at May 2, 2023 04:44 AM by Dark Matter
Forgotten Stars | Fantasy RP | Literate | Open!April 27, 2023 01:32 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Forest Fairies ~

Common Features
Forest fairies are 4-5 1/2 feet tall, have a naturally small and nimble builds, and longer than average fingers and toes. They are also all born with small antlers or horns on their heads and long pointed ears that can move individually in all directions.

Their wings tend to be small and are always shaped like a type of leaf, and are usually green, brown, orange and/or red, though some can have a few splashes of different colors, and like leaves, some forest fairy wings have holes in them.

Their skin ranges from a soft olive to dark brown, and they have natural markings on their body, such as spots like those of a fawn, or stripes like tree bark. These markings are always close to the skin tone and only cover a portion of the body. Their hands and feet also tend to be darker than the rest of the body.

Forest fairies usually have brown, green or orange eyes, in rare cases do they have other colors. Their eyes are also often larger than average.

Their hair is usually a shade of brown, red or black, with natural brown and green streaks or ombre.

Culture

Forest fairies choose their representative through vote, and only once their representative dies or retires do they choose a new one. Because of their nature, this representative isn’t really a leader, they are simply a fairy that represents the beliefs of all the fairies and keeps the other kingdoms out.

These fairies live by a very loose set of rules, believing that each fairy should be able to take care of themselves and their problems, and as long as there is no unneeded death, they do not care.

The members of a forest fairy’s village are like family, and all are close friends, helping and taking care of everyone, fairy’s from other villages, let alone other kingdoms are a different story.

The forest fairies have a celebration for almost anything, and will take any excuse to spend time with friends and family, though there are very few celebrations where different villages will mingle.

Forest fairies are very reclusive, and though they will do anything for the members of their village, are very distrustful of outsiders and like to keep to themselves at all times.

Like all fairies, forest fairies bond with a single creature, known as a familiar, that they spend the rest of their lives with.

Forest fairies, while distrustful and not afraid to harm other fairies, will not dare hurt an animal, as animals are believed to be dead fairies reborn in their most natural state, and so anyone who hurts an animal will pay with their life.

Forest fairies are very attuned to the land, and know everything there is to know about plants and animals. The best healers in all the kingdoms have been forest fairies.

They usually live in tree houses with plenty of openings to go in and out as they please, and many have gardens.

Forest fairies usually wear clothing close to the skin with leaf and plant shapes and colors, their feet are always bare.

Forest fairies commonly have plant and nature based names, to feel more connected to their land.

Magic & Abilities

Forest fairies heal incredibly quickly and almost never get sick.

They have a natural tolerance to poisons.

They are extremely nimble, able to swing, fly and climb through trees as if it were nothing.

As long as they have a seed, they can grow anything in the palm of their hands in seconds.

They can control the growth of plants.

They can move and reshape plants.

Land
The forest fairy kingdom is one, giant, forest. And that's pretty much it. Trees and plants of every kind everywhere, aside from the Clover lake and small mountain range. At a time the forest fairies did have a royal family, and their home was built in the largest tree of the kingdom, but now it has been overgrown, being forgotten and un-lived in for hundreds of years.
They experience all four seasons, though due to the change, it seems all four seasons are happening at once, with some plants blossoming in the winter, loosing leaves in the summer, or fruiting in the fall.

The Tree Fever
The forest fairies sickness starts out with feelings of dizziness and nausea, which slowly worsens to an inability to eat or drink anything without vomiting it back out, and a complete lack of balance or spacial awareness. The worst symptom is the extreme claustrophobia, making the forest fairies fly for their life to escape the constricting forest.

Forest Fairy Characters:
Reserved for Meian

Edited at April 30, 2023 03:25 PM by Dark Matter
Forgotten Stars | Fantasy RP | Literate | Open!April 27, 2023 01:33 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Fire Fairies ~

Common Features

Fire fairies are 7-8 1/2 feet tall, and have very lean, thin builds. They always walk on the balls of their feet, and have the longest ears of the fairy races.

They have large fairy wings that always point up, and it's not uncommon for the wings to be asymmetrical. Their wings are always fire colored, but can have touches and fiery markings of blue, green, purple, and on rare occasions black and white. The wings cannot have fur or feathers.

Their skin ranges from charcoal black to a warm medium brown, and their hands and feet tend to be darker than the rest of the body, appearing as if the skin there has been burned. Although rare, it is possible for the fingertips to be orange or yellow, before fading to the darker color.

Fire fairy eyes range from bright yellow to dark red, though they can eyes of any color, it is much rarer.

Their hair can be anything from black to strawberry blonde, though no matter the color there is always a hint of red or orange. Like all fairies, fire fairies can have natural steaks and ombre of red, yellow, and/or orange in their hair.

Culture

Fire fairies are ruled by a ruler and their chosen advisers. Once a ruler dies or retires, the people will choose a new ruler from those advisers.

Fire fairies are natural warriors, so bravery and confidence is highly respected.

Fire fairies live in mostly traveling communities, traversing and exploring everything their kingdom has to offer. Very few settle in one place and stay there.

These fairies are also incredibly close-knit with everyone in their kingdom, the friend of their friend's friend’s friend is their friend. Any Fire fairy is family, and any secrets won't stay secret for long.

Fire fairies see cowardice and hesitation as weakness, and a very common personality trait is acting far sooner than they think. Another very common trait is being extroverted.

Like all fairies, fire fairies bond with a single creature, known as a familiar, that they spend the rest of their lives with.

Being a culture of warriors, it isn’t uncommon for them to challenge another fairy for one thing or the other, and just as they can have many strong friendships, fire fairies can have great enemies.

Animals are helpers and friends to the fire fairies, but also a source of food when need be.

Fire fairies are smiths by heart, and all the best metal, weapons, and armor comes from the fire fairies.

Fire fairies enjoy feeling the sun and wind on their skin, so they wear billowy clothing that covers as little as possible.

Fire fairies usually have African based names.

Magic & Abilities

Fire fairies do not feel heat and cannot be sunburned, or burned normally.

They are very fast runners and fliers, with extremely good stamina.

They have the ability to create fire from nothing.

They can control any kind of flame.

Some more powerful fairies can control lava and melt rock.

Land
The fire fairies practically live in an eternal summer, with temperatures barely going down in the winter, and only the plant life show signs of fall or spring. They call the southern desert and savanna their home, traveling every inch of the land there, never stopping for long. There is one city in the fire fairy kingdom, known as the Oasis, which is built around the only lake in the kingdom, and this is where the ruler and their advisers live. Since the beginning of the change, weather here has gone crazy, with freezing temperatures at night and a sun so bright the fairies can barely see during the day. The earthquakes aren't helping with the matter either.

The Heart Fire
The heart fire sickness that came with the change has made the extreme desert temperatures for those infected with the sickness unbearable. These fairies wont stop sweating, their hearts are racing and threatening to burst with just a few steps of movement, and no amount of water seems to quench their thirst. Early signs include sunburns, loss of breath, and little energy.

Fire Fairy Characters:

Edited at April 27, 2023 05:36 PM by Dark Matter
Forgotten Stars | Fantasy RP | Literate | Open!April 27, 2023 01:33 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Water Fairies ~

Common Features

They are 4 5 1/2 feet tall, have arrow dynamic builds and naturally attractive features, as well as wide webbed hands and feet. Their ears are shaped like fish fins and have the same color as their wings.

Water fairy wings are long and slim, built for swimming and flying, and look like fish fins. It is rare, but possible for them to have three wings, though the middle wing is always smaller and in the center of the fairies back. Their wings can be a variety of colors with many different markings. If a fish has it a water fairy can have it too.

Their skin can be any color with a blue-ish touch, and they have patches of scales that can be anywhere on their body and be any color with any kind of markings. It is most common for the back, area around the eyes and forehead, legs and arms to have scales, and for them to somewhat match the wings.

Their eyes are bigger and rounder than normal fairy eyes, and the eye color is usually blue or green, but can have any color under the sea.

Their hair can be any color from black to blonde, and can naturally have blue or green streaks and ombre in it.

Culture

Water fairies are ruled by a king, and once he dies or retires, a son, brother, or cousin will take the throne after him.

Beauty and reputation is very important to water fairies, meaning a little jewelry and a silver tongue can get you a long way with these fairies.

Water fairies can be described as vain, and for good reason too, it does look like they have glimmering jewels on their skin after all. Insult a water fairy’s beauty and you will deal with their wrath for the rest of your life.

While water fairies are vainer than most, they aren’t stupid. They are incredibly curious about many things, perfectionists, and as stubborn as rocks, not giving up until they have finished or understood something completely.

Water fairies see the animals of the ocean as their friends, playing and bonding with the creatures as if they were fairies as well.

Like all fairies, water fairies bond with a single creature, known as a familiar, that they spend the rest of their lives with.

Water fairies are most known for their creativity, having the best writers for books and plays, and the best actors for said plays. They are natural showmen. They are also incredibly gifted with jewelry, making and having the best necklaces, earrings, bracelets and whatever else one could want.

Water fairies live in caves with pockets of air underwater or in caves and huts on the beach.

Water fairies tend to dress sparsely, with only enough clothing to cover up what they need and want. The clothes can be skin tight and billowy.

Water fairies have flowy, lyrical names that seem to dance off the tongue.

Magic & Abilities

They can breathe underwater for hours at a time.

They can see underwater.

Water fairies are of course the fastest and best swimmers of all the fairies.

They have naturally beautiful singing voices.

They can create water from nothing and control and reshape it at will.

Some can change the color of their bodies to blend with the world outside.

Land
The water fairies land isn't very much land at all, being mainly a small portion of a beach bordering the sun kingdom and an island chain. Their real kingdom is the water below the islands, giving them one of the largest kingdoms of the six races. There isn't much besides ocean and island, aside from the two coral reefs, but the water fairies wouldn't have it any other way. The palace is built on a small island in the middle of the island chain, and is partially underwater.
Since the change, water currents have been unpredictable and wild, sometimes even dragging fairies and sea creatures far, far away. Not all return. The coral reefs, and ocean in general, have started to loose their color, and winds on the surface are extreme.

The Silent Wave
The Silent Wave is the water fairies sickness, and in early stages it just seems like the fairy is a bit winded and tired, but as the sickness progresses it gets harder and harder for the fairies to breathe or see underwater, and many loose their voice completely, even the ones who've survived haven't been able to speak a word since. The last stages end with struggling vision even above water, hydrophobia, and struggles with breathing normally.

Water Fairy Characters:
Reserved for Spellbound

Edited at April 27, 2023 06:04 PM by Dark Matter
Forgotten Stars | Fantasy RP | Literate | Open!April 27, 2023 05:52 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Sign Up Rules ~
1. This is a Medieval Fantasy RP, so no modern clothing like denim/jeans and sneakers.
2. LGBTQ+ is accepted and supported!
3. You have a max of 2 characters, and only one per kingdom.
4. There will be no romance between two of your own characters, it just excludes others.
5. Be descriptive and try to use 5+ sentences when describing your character's appearances and personalities.
6. Put a frog in other.
7. Characters must have at least three strengths, weaknesses, likes, and dislikes.
8. No Mary/Gary sues or any sort of overpowered characters.
9. Please be active and let me know if you will have to leave for a while; no signing up and not appearing.
10. Please keep genders and roles as even as possible!
11. Please try to keep the ages between 18 and 25.

~ Sign up sheet ~

Name

Sexuality

Kingdom/Race

Appearance

Personality

Magic

Strengths

Weaknesses

Dislikes

Fear

Family