Wolf Play : The War for the Phoenix Throne | Fantasy Kingdom RP | DNP
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The War for the Phoenix Throne | Fantasy Kingdom RP | DNPApril 24, 2023 08:02 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

The War for the Phoenix Throne

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Threads:
Discussion
RP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at April 28, 2023 11:14 PM by Tamesis
The War for the Phoenix Throne | Fantasy Kingdom RP | DNPApril 24, 2023 08:03 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Plot

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Dark Fantasy | Politics| Medieval | LGBTQ+ | Kingdom

The Apaseon Empire has existed for hundreds of years, and the empire is proud of its longevity. The kingdom is prosperous in resources and wealth, crumbling weaker domains that dared to seek war or the emperor at the time seeking to expand their territory. The empire is massive in size, and a singular monarch won't be able to have complete control and may cause disarray. As such, a Vassal System was formed, where the Irtir may elect those loyal to rule a piece of land. Of course, it's without issues, ambitious vassals seeking the throne, the threat of wanting independence from the crown, power abuse, and them being too powerful for the Iritir to stop them. Apaseon not only faces threats outside the kingdom but from civil issues as well. Indeed, being part of an empire sounds blissful, especially when you're a ruler, yet you can't let your guard down as anyone has the potential to stab you in the back for what you have. Oddly enough, kin slaying of any kind isn't banned but encouraged, as in the eyes of the Apaseon Empire, this is nothing more but a twisted game where the worthy wins.

Apaseon has a rich history and is unashamed to share it with those seeking knowledge. History is both a remembrance and a lesson, and those foolish by not learning about it are bound to meet failure or death. One story that was told for many years by those seeking to become the next Iritir on how to treat their citizens is that of Emperor Korzha the Good-Hearted. The emperor opened his doors for hungry citizens seeking shelter and food during the war with another kingdom, causing his name to be recorded in the books of righteous rulers. It appears to be a positive trait that should be encouraged, yet it's also used as a caution, considering what happened. An assassin disguised as a distressed citizen snuck up on the emperor, whose guard was down while speaking with a widow, and plunged a dagger into his stomach. His death caused a civil war, with the empire now facing two battles. The civil war took months to settle with the declaration of a new ruler. It was declared that Korzha's sister would take the throne, and the person who planned Korzha's death was sent to serve in the first war as punishment.

With the empire's dark history of cruelty and many civil wars, one would surely expect it to collapse. Still, the Apaseon Empire stubbornly held firm and still is a powerful domain. It birthed multiple sovereigns who reigned for some time before meeting the demise of old age or extermination. Currently (or formerly), Iritir Victor Luca Plesu took control of the throne at the age of 16 when his mother met an untimely fate and ruled the kingdom well. Victor sought change for the empire, wanting to be more of a diplomatic court and gain allies rather than eliminating and conquering them. Those tired of the senseless bloodshed supported him and his goals, desiring to create a new reputation for the empire. Of course, they were the ones who favored the old ways and started to loathe their ruler, even his foolish plans. The Iritir went to bed healthy and energetic, but in the morning, Victor was found dead in his bed of possible poisoning. With Victor dead, his plans have been disrupted, much to the dismay of half of the people. However, one person was quick to take his position, which made those wanting peace raise suspicion. That person was his oldest daughter, Xenthia Plesu. However, her claim for the crown won't be quick as she thought, considering that she's a bastard to the former emperor.

The crown isn't the oldest issue since she has a competitor for the throne, her half-brother, and the only son to Victor, Leonidas Plesu. Leonidas was born an ill child and was considered weak by many people, even his father. Many overlooked him, and even personal trainers didn't bother to aid him. So, he spent most of his time reading books to gain the upper hand. His intelligence and sense of justice are strong, able to put many to shame with his words, yet his weakened body won't be enough to convince most of the population to his side. Xenthia, on the other hand, is adept in flame magic, and her power is awe-inspiring. However, due to her blood, as she was birthed into a Chyaghet family, she's considered a non-royal, and her social status is tarnished, with many nobles eying the woman. Xenthia may be more powerful than her brother, yet she doesn't have the full support of the noble class. Leonadis has been using his words tactically, bringing the nobles and a few citizens to his side. With Xenthia's gift, she has most of the support from the military and some citizens. Leonadis has wealth yet lacks the army, while Xenthia has soldiers but no wealth.

The vast majority of the people were unaware of a third child, even the two royal siblings. The third child was sent to live outside the empire, dwelling in one of the royal manors that no one bothered to visit anymore. Only a few loyal supporters were elected by the emperor and were ordered to serve the third child, to educate and train them to be the perfect Iritir. The child was the product of the emperor and a noblewoman, a secret affair that a minority knew about, yet was unaware of the creation of the second bastard. Victor wanted the child to be a backup plan for his goals and seat of power, already creating a pathway for his child to walk on. While alive, Victor oversaw their work to ensure they followed his plans accordingly. It was going swell until his untimely death, and those that supported him had different goals in mind. One half wanted to follow Victor's plans, desiring to reform the empire from its brutal history and pave a road to peace. The second half wanted to make the child their pawn, craving to manipulate the child into their puppet ruler and convince them to conquer the rest of the kingdoms. Perhaps tired of them both, the young adult bastard grew annoyed by the squabbling masses and killed those they didn't consider friends.

As the child entered the Apaseon Empire and declared themselves the third child of Victor, their half-siblings eyed them suspiciously, and many of the civilians were stuck on who they should support. The oldest daughter who's strong in both physique and magic yet extremely reckless, the weak-willed son whose tongue is said to be that of silver and educated of Apaseon law, or the third child who's formed to be a replica of Victor but is rumored to kill anyone that goes against their plans. Whatever the case, tension within the empire is brewing with mass disarray, and the other kingdoms unclaimed by Apaseaon are waiting for the moment to strike. With another threat of war inside and outside the empire, everyone is apprehensive and going at each other's throats. Wanting to stop the conflict before it amplifies to bloodshed, a group wanted to erase the monarchy and put the Mingtee in charge of the entire empire. Four groups had been formed, and the tension only grew stronger.

The Salvation supports Leonadis.

The Azure Ravens side with Xenthia.

The Idealist that backs the Mingtee.

Lastly, the Legion of the Black Dragon, who endorses the third child.

Which group would succeed in putting their favored people on the throne? Will the Apaseon Empire end their bickering in the nick of time before the other kingdoms unite and declare war against them? Or would the entire empire finally meet its bitter end?

Edited at May 2, 2023 11:55 AM by Tamesis
The War for the Phoenix Throne | Fantasy Kingdom RP | DNPApril 24, 2023 08:08 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Apaseon Culture

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Religion

WIP
Zymunity
WIP

Vylianity
WIP

Children of Hedens
WIP

Followers of the Darkness
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Entertainment

Arena
WIP

Yearly Festivals
WIP

Partying
WIP

War
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Aging Terms

Piika/Piiku
WIP

Kibba/Kibbu
WIP

Fadoya/Fadoyu
WIP

Daaja/Daaju
WIP

Nyokka/Nyokku
WIP

Khoyma/Khoymu
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Social Rankings

Iritir (Emperor)
WIP

Slami (Empress)
WIP

Kasopho
WIP

Rorgea/Rorgeu
WIP

Garizha/Garizhu
WIP

Mingtee
WIP

Patmuna/Patmunu
WIP

Horha/Horhu
WIP

Chyagheta/Chyagetu
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Military Ranks

(from highest to lowest)

Dastadvi
WIP

Benaf
WIP

Bamsi
WIP

Vatke
WIP

Emumo
WIP

Sakza
WIP

Rudho
WIP

Maxius
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at May 2, 2023 10:21 AM by Tamesis
The War for the Phoenix Throne | Fantasy Kingdom RP | DNPApril 24, 2023 08:10 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Five Districts

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Royal District
WIP

Noble District
WIP

Soldier District
WIP

Merchant District
WIP

Commoner District
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at April 28, 2023 11:14 PM by Tamesis
The War for the Phoenix Throne | Fantasy Kingdom RP | DNPApril 24, 2023 08:13 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1: Be active. Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week, and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform me beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2: No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's, Gary's, or any characters of the like.
3: This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description of your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise, the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get declined, try and work on your form, and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8: I will make a 4-character limit, however as the RP progresses, I'll allow you to make as many characters as you can handle.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and there may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, etc.
11: Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher-ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do you want your character to constantly get in trouble?
12: Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13: I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle-class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14: Make sure to read everything!
15: Have fun ;)

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Extras

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Magic
If your character is a magic user, then keep in mind that your character can only have ONE power. However, their magic can evolve to be something more powerful.

For example, level one necromancers can only speak and bind with lesser souls. Higher levels can bind powerful ones and even raise the dead.

More to be added...

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at April 28, 2023 11:16 PM by Tamesis
The War for the Phoenix Throne | Fantasy Kingdom RP | DNPApril 24, 2023 08:22 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Character Masterlist

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

The Royal District

Emperor [1/1]
Victor Plesu [NPC, Deceased]

Royal-Consort [1/1]
Olga Plesu [NPC; Alive]

Royal Children [3/3]
Prince Leonidas Plesu [NPC, Alive]
"Princess" Xenthia Plesu [NPC; Alive]
Res by Me

The Royal Family [0/6]
Open

Commander of the Royal Guards [0/1]
Open

Royal Guards [0/8]
Open

Servants [0/8]
Open

◎━━━━━━◎

The Noble District

Higher Nobles [0/8]
Open

Lesser Nobles [0/8]
Open

Servants [0/8]
Open

◎━━━━━━◎

The Military District

General [0/1]
Open

The Military [0/12]
Open

◎━━━━━━◎

The Merchant District

Higher Merchants [0/8]
Open

Lesser Merchants [0/8]
Open

Servants [0/8]
Open

◎━━━━━━◎

The Commoner District

Commoners [Unlimited]
Open

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at April 29, 2023 12:57 AM by Tamesis
The War for the Phoenix Throne | Fantasy Kingdom RP | DNPApril 28, 2023 11:42 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sign-Up Sheet

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Name:
Sexuality:
Rank
Desired Rank:
District:

Who Do You Support?:
Why Do You Support Them?: