Wolf Play : The Iron Gauntlet | Dragon Rider Academy Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

The Iron Gauntlet | Dragon Rider Academy Rp | Open!April 12, 2023 12:23 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Iron Gauntlet

The Xovarian Academy of Dragon Riders is a well known school within Xovaria where all teenagers must attend once they are of age. However, within the school the biggest thing they’re known for is the Iron Gauntlet. Which, given the name, the sport is highly competitive and an adrenaline chaser’s dream.

As the school year begins, the new Third Year students and their dragons finally get to try out for one of two teams for their Year. They have waited their lives for the chance to take part in the Iron Gauntlet. To be a part of it, one of the teams, is like being on the varsity line of a winning sports team: it brings you status and recognition unlike any other. Even after the academy it stays with you. And winning the Iron Gauntlet? Borderline celebrity status.

So, as the year begins and the new Third Years will have an opportunity to join the two teams for their year. These two teams are known for having a deep seated feud that spans for generations. Known as the Red Scars and the Silver Fangs, to be a part of one of these teams is to devote your life, while in the Academy, to them and the Iron Gauntlet.

Every single one of them has one goal: Win the competition and Hold the Original Iron Gauntlets worn by the original victor.

Really bad Summary. But here we are.
Since its so bad, I understand if you have questions. Please feel free to Ask here or DM me.

Edited at April 12, 2023 03:30 PM by Imperial Sands
The Iron Gauntlet | Dragon Rider Academy Rp | Open!April 12, 2023 12:25 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules.
1. Be Active. Do Not Join just to Never Finish your forms or Post in the rp.
2. This is a Semi-Literate Minimum Rp, and will need to be Shown in Rp and Sign Ups.
3. Maximum of 2 Pairs, so 4 Character Maximum. You do have to Rp your Dragon and Rider. Side Characters are allowed, but they have to be Third Year Students.
4.These are ONLY Third Year Students. They should not be Masters or Experts at anything regarding the Gauntlet or Dragon Riding. Their Dragons have only be able to be ridden for the last few years.
5. Drama in Rp is Allowed and Encouraged, but Outside of it? Nope.
6. Follow the Guides for the Dragons, a Brute Dragon isn't going to be Fast compared to Stealth and Speed Dragons.
7. Reservations last 48 hours. You know how I work if they aren't done in time. You may ask for One Extention of Up to 12 Hours, but You Must Ask Before the Reservation has Expired.
8. I reserve the Right to Deny Applications for this Rp. I won't tolerate disrespect or rude behavior if your application gets denied, or your reservation/character get removed due to inactivity. If you do, I won't even give you the option to fix it or return. If you are respectful, I am often willing to work with you.
9. 11. LGBTQ+ is welcomed and allowed here.
10. Have fun!

The Academy Rules
1. Grades Come First. Any Team Members with Failing Grades Will NOT Be allowed to Play.
2. Violence between Students is Forbidden. It can result in Expulsion.
3. Curfew is 10 PM Sunday - Thursday, 12 AM Friday and Saturday. Dorm checks will be done to confirm students are in their rooms.
4. Tardiness is not allowed. If you are late to class more than 3 times, you will receive extra work or chores as punishment.
5. Any Students Found Mishandling Dragon Eggs will face Expulsion!

Edited at April 12, 2023 03:29 PM by Imperial Sands
The Iron Gauntlet | Dragon Rider Academy Rp | Open!April 12, 2023 12:48 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Teams
The two teams that make up the Iron Gauntlet are the Red Scars and the Silver Fangs. They are named for the two dragons of the riders who the feud originated with, a Red dragon named Scar and a Silver Dragon named Fang. Each year has teams of the same name, but the rivalry is fiercest in the Third Years as that is when they kind of have to prove themselves the most and thats where the Iron Gauntlet began.

Each team is made up of a total of 9 Dragon Rider Pairs. There are Eight Main Pairs, with the Ninth being the Sub in case anyone is injured and has to sit out for some games or something.

Within the team there is 1 Captain and 1 Co-Captain, the rest being the Team Mates and finally the Substitute.

The Red Scars
Known to be the more nefarious of the two teams, the Red Scars are known to be the ones who are, historically, have been more antagonistic. They aren't always honorable in the methods they use to win the games, but don't do enough to be disqualified either. Usually, the team tends to follow along those lines, but with new Captains they could always go down a new path.

Their Originator: Leonidas Delacruz & their Dragon Scar
Team Colors: Red & Black
Face Paint: Red Scar-like Markings on the Face, Other Individual Markings

The Silver Fangs
Of the two teams, the Silver Fangs have always been the team who has played by the rules. They play hard, but they try to stay above the goading antics of their rival. This sometimes puts them at the disadvantage, but for the most part they've found a way to rise above. Of course, these are things that could change over time with new Captains and everything.

The Originator: Victor Bautista & their Dragon Fang
Team Colors: Silver & Black
Face Paint: Dragon like Maws/Teeth on their Jaws, Black Markings Over Eyes

Edited at April 12, 2023 02:49 AM by Imperial Sands

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Academy

In the Kingdom of Xovaria, there are multiple different Dragon Academies, however, the oldest and most prominent is the Xovarian Academy of Dragon Riders, or XADR. It's a five year program that, when compared to modern day, replaces High School, and adds on an extra year so students graduate at 19 instead of 18.

Due to there being several Academies in Xovaria and it not being the largest kingdom, the size of the groups for each year of students is relatively small. They're small enough that they are able to have each class on it's own schedule, without needing to separate them into multiple groups. So they will be in every class together until they graduate. Their classes are a mix of normal education type classes and more riding or dragon focused ones that teach them how to be dragon riders. Now that they are third years, they have been taught the basics to dragon riding, and are heading into more moderate to advanced techniques that will aid them in their trials of the Iron Gauntlet.

The Campus Map

The layout to the Academy Campus is pretty straight forward, with the design of the campus to be more internal facing. To start the entire campus is fenced off and gated, which means no one can get on campus without permission, and it's encouraged for students to notify personel when they are leaving.

The entire Academy is built in a circle, with the largest building, the Main Office, sitting with its back facing the rest of the kingdom and the Royal Palace, and acting as a barrier between the rest of the academy and the rest of the Kingdom. In this Main Office are most of the offices for the Instructors and Academy Personel, as well as meeting rooms, etc. There is also a very very large library within this main building that the Academy is very proud to hold. There are some small cubicles and booths in the main office connected to the library where students can study and read, as well as tables and chairs in the library itself.

The right of the Main Building are the five small, two story buildings that make up the dorms. They are set up so the newest year is closest to the Main Office, with the highest year being the farther, which would put Third Years smack in the center. These dorm buildings are all set up the same, so while there might be some differences, their fundamental structure is the same. On the first floor there is a large, shared common room with a pantry and kitchen attached to it. This kitchen is not really designed to be a full use kitchen, more so for snacks and small meals to hold hungry students out until meals in the Dining Hall. After the Common Room and the Kitchen/Pantry there are several rooms that are sound proof and comfortable in design. These rooms are meant for studying, readers, people who just want to privacy or peace and quiet. Beyond those rooms are a large Laundry Room for students to do Laundry, and then across from the Laundry room is a Tack & Gear Room where everyone keeps their saddles, etc. for their Dragons.

To the Left of the Main building is the Classroom Building, which is where all the classes are held. Most of these are larger lecture halls, but there are a few of different design to be used for classes needing to be taught in something other than a lecture hall. Most of the Classes taught here are the more Normal Education classes, and the Classroom portion of the classes designed for Dragons and Riding and what not. This is a two story building so there are definitely enough classrooms for everyone.

Next to the Classrooms building is the Dining Hall, or Cafeteria, where the Students, all of them, and instructors, gather for meal times. There are three set meal times for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, and if students aren't there during those times for those meals, then they'll have to find a way to feed themselves. This is a simple one story building that is just open on the inside, aside from where the Kitchen is which is closed off from the rest of the dining area. All of the occupants of the Academy eat in the same hall.

In the center of the circular Campus is the Courtyard, which is large enough to fit several adult sized dragons, so it's plenty large enough for the riders and dragons to occupy and hang out in. There are plenty of places to sit, plenty of shade trees and pavillions, and even a water fixture for those who want.

Between the Dining Hall and the Fifth Year Dorms is a path that leads to the Arena for the Iron Gauntlet. As well as the entranced for the Underground Dragon Keep and Rookery that is underneath the Academy itself.

This is not intended to look fancy, its a basic design to understand the layout of the academy better. This was created by me.

The Dorm Rooms

The setup for the Dorm Rooms is pretty simple. There are two students per room, with two rooms sharing one large bathroom. It's pretty self explanable so I'm not gonna sit here and describe something to you that describes itself.

This image was designed by me.

Edited at April 12, 2023 02:38 PM by Imperial Sands

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Iron Gauntlet

The Iron Gauntlet is a game that is both fun, exhilirating, and dangerous. The last is why students aren't allowed to participate until their Third Year when they are more experienced and learned riders. Students have and will get hurt during the sport, as well as their dragons, it's just how it was designed, but so long as no one is killed, everyone seems to be okay with it.

The game is pretty straight forward for the most part, though it is not as easy as it seems. Each team can have Four Dragons in the Arena at a time, though there is a player rotation when a teammate goes down. Meaning when someone gets knocked down, they go back to their platform and another Team Mate enters the field. This ensures that players who do get knocked down can rest a bit, helping to prevent serious injury.

There are two ways to earn points in the Iron Gauntlet Matches. The first, and main one, is the Flag. There are spawn locations on the Map where a Flag will come up, and the Riders must try to get the flag and return it to their Main Gate, and hold it there and defend it for three minutes. Doing this earns them 15 Points, and there are a total of maximum 5 rounds of this. The first one to win 3 rounds wins the match. However, the second way to earn points is by knocking down the players on the opposing team. This earns a team 2 Points, which means they can wrack up a lot of points in a singular round if it keeps going back and forth before someone claims the flag.

There is a time limit for each round of 25 Minutes, so if neither team has won the flag by the 25 Minute Mark, the round winner goes to the Team with the most points, or whoever has it in their Main Gate at the time of close.

Here are some things to know about the Iron Gauntlet:
1. Dragon Riders can only hit Twice before they Drop the Flag, allowing someone else to retreive it.
2. The Main Gates are on Opposite Sides of the Arena.
3. Dragons cannot land during the round, otherwise they are considered Knocked Down, and must return to the Platform.
4. When Dragons Run out of Stam they can hover in the air to regain it.
5. Dragons Lose Stam by using their Special Abilities, Their Attack, or by Being Hit. You'll need to keep track of it, but I also will. Special Abilities use 25% Stam, Attack Use 10%, and Hits Takes 10% as well.
6. As Mentioned Below, Dragon & Rider Pairs Can only take 5 Hits before being Knocked down.
7. If a Rider is Unseated, it Counts as a Knock Down.

The Arena
TBA

The Dragons

The Dragons for this Rp are definitely different than those in my past Rps. These dragons are all captive bred basically, with dragons being assigned to human babies upon birth. This means the dragons are aproximately the same age as the humans, albeit not to the exact date, but always within the same year. So that means the year a human is born, they can only has been hatched already that same year. These dragons can come in any shape, color, or design, though they all fall within similar parameters. They do not have individualized abilities, all of them have a singular breath attack [aside from Brute dragons], but that breath weapon can vary. Please see below for the information regarding the dragons.

Size: 13 to 19 feet Tall
Breath Weapon Types: Fire/Heat, Ice/Cold, Water, Poison/Acid, Energy, Sand, or Lightning
Hit "Points": 5 [They can be Hit 4 Times with an attack before being Knocked down on the 5th]

Class Types:
Brute
Stealth
Speed
Tank

Brute Class
Stats: Strength +, Stamina +, Speed -, Durability -
Special Ability: Blast Cluster
Their Special Ability is to have a specific extra attack. This extra attack, known as Blast Clusters, is when a circular blast form of their attack is released at an opponent, when it gets close it separates into a cluster of smaller blasts to hit the opponent. This attack counts as 2 when it hits, and it does lock on, but since it flies towards the target, turning can simply cause it to hit something else. There is a 15 Second Cooldown before they can use it again.
[2/5]

Stealth Class
Stats: Speed +, Durability +, Stamina -, Strength -
Special Ability: Camouflage
The Stealth Class has the ability to Camouflage in a way that makes their scales almost reflective so it makes them appear like their surroundings and difficult to see. This is perfect for trying to get the jump on someone, or get past defenses to get to the flag unseen. They can stay this way for 10 Seconds, with a Cooldown of 15.
[5/5]

Speed Class
Stats: Speed +, Stamina +, Durability -, Strength -
Special Ability: Speed Boost
A simple but useful ability, the Speed Dragons have the ability of using a boost of speed that will give boost them for about 7 seconds. It doesnt seem very long, but it's long enough to help them dodge an attack, get around a corner, or even get to something faster. There is a 15 Second Cooldown before they can use it again.
[3/5]

Tank Class
Stats: Strength +, Durability +, Stamina -, Speed -
Special Ability: Shielding Aura
Tanks have the ability to call up Shielding Auras around them that can tank up to 2 hits before breaking. These shields do slow them down a bit more than normal, and only last for a few minutes. This means a Tank Class, with its Shield Auras up, can be hit 6 times before going down on the 7th. There is a 15 Second Cooldown before they can use it again.
[1/5]

Stats:
Strength
Speed
Stamina
Durability

These are the four main stats for the dragons. Each class type has a specific set of stats that apply to them. When a + appear next to a stat for a Class of Dragon, it means they are higher in this stat than what is considered average, whereas a - means they have less.

So, for the Brute dragon it has Strength +, Stamina +, Speed -, Durability -, which means they are a stronger dragon, meaning they and their attacks hit hard, and they can go for longer, but they are slower and recover a bit slower from the attacks/effects of the attack.

Whereas a Stealth Dragon's stats are Speed +, Durability +, Stamina -, Strength -. This means they are faster and able to recover faster from attacks and the effects of them than others, but can't go as long and don't pack as much of a punch.

If two dragon classes share a stat with a +, or even a -, it means they are equal in that stat. So even if they both have a - for speed, those two dragons are still equally as fast as the other, they're just slower than dragons with a + in that stat.

So Speed and Stealth Dragons are equal in speed, but faster than Brute and Tanks. However, Brutes and Tanks are stronger than Speed and Stealth Dragons, but equal to each other.

There is no quantitative measurement for the stats, I expect you to roleplay them how they were designed. So if you pick a Tank dragon, it cannot out run a Speed Dragon in speed or with stamina even on its best day. These stats function as built in strength and weaknesses, and if I see you not roleplaying them as so you will get a warning.

Edited at April 16, 2023 06:48 PM by Imperial Sands

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Master List

The Red Scars

Capatin:
Aeron Kavan & Rhyhor
Co-Captain:
Kaden Dassault & Vagar
Team Mates:
1. Rome'ar Dee & Iphtahel
2. Reserved for Me
3. Brosc Sloan & Azura
Substitute:
Neo Lennox & Pyralis

The Silver Fangs
Captain:
Margot Albrecht & Dredge
Co-Captain:

Team Mates:
1. Linnea Eosir & Canium Cathix
2. Alice Taylor & Rainwater
3. Sedna Seelen & Maeleth
Substitute:

Side Characters:

Edited at April 17, 2023 05:55 PM by Imperial Sands
The Iron Gauntlet | Dragon Rider Academy Rp | Open!April 12, 2023 02:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Forms

Rider

Name:
Role:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Required]
Personality: [Dot Point Allowed, 10+ Min.]
Crush:
Significant Other:
Kin:
Other Affiliations:
Other:

Dragon

Name:
Class:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Required]
Personality: [Dot Point Allowed, 10+ Min.]
Breath Attack: [What Type?]
Affiliations:[Optional]
Other:

Side Characters don't need to have the Dragon half of the form, nor do they need anything past Personality. The Side Character Forms also do not need to be as in depth.

Also, feel free to include any additional information that you may want to add!

Edited at April 12, 2023 06:13 PM by Imperial Sands
The Iron Gauntlet | Dragon Rider Academy Rp | Open!April 12, 2023 03:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
Things are Still a WIP, so they Might Change.
Read Everything.
The Iron Gauntlet | Dragon Rider Academy Rp | Open!April 12, 2023 03:35 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rider

Name:
Margot Renee Albrecht
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Team:
Silver Fangs
Role:
Captain
Appearance:

Margot is a young woman who could easily be described as beautiful. At her age she's reached her full height of 5'8", making her on the more tall side for a woman. She has a lean and toned physique of about 131 lbs, give or take a few on any given day. She has a lean and fit figure, one that is kept in shape by vigorous activity such as working out and training.

She has what one would describe as a slight hour glass figure, but with her lean frame it isnt exaggerated. She has narrower shoulders and hips, but a slim waist as well. There a feminine delicacy to her that makes it easy to assume she's weak, but, when in reality, Margot keeps herself in top shape all the time. She isn't happy being lazy or sedintary.

Margot's skin toned is tanned, definitely something that has been kissed by the sun and has a healthy tone to it. Her face is quite appealing to look at, with hooded, almond shaped eyes that are a pale ivy color. Her nose is short with a soft point at its tip. Her lips are fuller, with the bottom being more so, and seem to fit her face perfectly. Her hair, which is somewhere naturally between straight and wavy, is thick and volumnous, and reaches past her shoulders to her upper back. Her hair is dark in color, inky black tresses well kept and soft to the touch.

Credit for Both Images Belongs to Hachio on Picrew.me.

Personality:
Margot is not the easiest person to get along with, but she's definitely someone you'd want on your team. Extremely confident and definitely cocky, there is seemingly nothing that can make this young woman question herself. She is a very serious individual about the things she is passionate about, and doesn't accept anything less than excellance. Failure just isn't an option.

If there is one thing about Margot that is true its the quote: If you want something done right, do it yourself. She isn't the type to easily rely on others, preferring just to do things herself. To make matters worse, Margot is extremely, painfully, competitive. This combination causes her to have quite high standards and expecations, but it isn't out of meanness. She will push her team because she knows they are capable of it, and wants them to win.

Personally, there is a very "untouchable" quality to the young woman. Margot does not give the time of day to anyone who shows interest in her. She has always been this way, turning down anyone who flirts or shows interest in her. It's worse now because she's had her heart broken, but where she used to sometimes flirt, she wont at all now. In fact, she tends to kind of look down on other people, especially those not on her team, viewing them as little more than the dirt beneath her shoes. Unfortunately, she is also quite jealous right now, and despises any woman who so much as looks in her ex's direction, and would happily curb stomp their skulls into oblivion.

Margot is an insanely fiery and stubborn woman, who is exceptionally strong willed. Whatever she sets her mind to she is going to move mountains to get. Overall, Margot is a very intense individual to be around, and is not always the easiest to deal with. Her words are as sharp as her wit, and her intelligence can make her an absolutely force to be wreckoned with when she puts her mind to something.

Do not expect Kindness from Margot if you haven't earned it. She will not give it.
Crush:
None.
Significant Other:
None.
Her Ex is Kaden Dassault.
Kin:
None.
Other Affiliations:
Open!
Other:

Dragon

Name:
Dredge;
Often Called Dread
Class:
Brute Class
Breath Attack:
Fire
[Dark Flames Tinged with Purple & Green]
Appearance:

Cute little Sketch by Me. Please do not Use.

Dredge is a thing of nightmares, there is a reason his nickname is Dread. Whether its his personality or his appearance, there is something disturbingly off about the male that's difficult to pin down. Standing at about 18 feet tall, give or take a little since he's difficult to deal with. He's got a built mass, layers upon layers of muscle moving like a well oiled machine beneath his scales. Still, despite this, the male doesn't look innately heavy, there is a mild leanness to him that prevents him from looking too hefty. It's like how a tiger is heavy, everyone knows he's big, there's just a sleekness to him that lessens it.

The male has the standard build of four legs and two, very large, wings. His neck is a bit on the longer side without making him look disproportionate. His legs are longer too, and while heavily muscled, he has a decent movement speed when on the ground too. He has a powerful set of shoulders and hind quarters, with his wing attachments being in between them. His wings are large, each just a bit shorter than the length of his body.

Dredge has a rectangular head, with a plethora of spiked scales that jut out from the cheeks of his face. He's got a nasty bite, with two tusk like teeth protruding from the rear of his mouth. Atop his head are several spikes, the first being just at the tip of his snout, and is a few inches in length. This one is followed by a shorter one, before several tall ones follow that one. One you get to the back of his head, the transition to a big one, then two small ones, and then repeat. Also atop his head are two curvy sets of horns. The first, the longest and thickest of them, are situated just a bit back behind his eyes, with the smaller set located just beneath and behind those ones.

The spikes of his neck continue down to a gap where his rider would sit upon the junction of his neck and shoulders, before continuing down his back and tail, though they shorten as they reach the tip. On each of his legs are five long talons, four on his front facing toes and then one on what would be considered his dew claw. The same goes for his hind feet, except theyre shorter and blunter. Dredge also has the talons on the tips of his wings and the joint of them so he can hook his wings into things if needed.

Coloration wise, Dredge is primarily a dark beast. His base scales are black with the faintest purple hue. His underbelly scales are a medium greyish ivy green color that kind of sways from grey to greenish depending on the light. All his spikes are darker, but considerably more purple hued, whereas his horns are a deep charcoal grey color. For his eyes, Dredge has one bright green eye and one deep purple eye.

Personality:
Aggressive || Protective || Possessive || Serious || Mean || Malicious || Strong Willed || Tempermental || Difficult || Volatile || Violent || Slow to Trust || Pretty Much Dislikes Everyone || Hateful || Spiteful || Competitive || Powerful || Commanding || Impatient || Dangerous || Unpredictable || Hot Tempered || Not Very Talkative || Callous || Cold

Approach with Severe Caution

Affiliations:
TBA

Other:

Edited at April 12, 2023 09:39 PM by Imperial Sands
The Iron Gauntlet | Dragon Rider Academy Rp | Open!April 12, 2023 03:39 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rider

Name:
Chantrea Celeste-Bintang Ambrose
Sexual Orientation:
This Man Is A Bisexual Disaster Heterosexual And Has A Strong Attraction To Men Women
Has Some Rather Self-Deprecating Thoughts About His Sexual Identity
Team:
The goddamn Silver Fangs
Role:
The Co-Captain
Appearance:
Credit to Kobeni [ Pack #296007 @ wolfplaygame ] for doing this of my OC. So do not steal this or I steal your soul .
[Detailed Description Required]

When first gazing upon this man you first notice his face. It's easy to say once can be quite captivated by looking at him. His face can be described as a rather soft diamond shape, with his cheekbones being high and well structured - yet unlike most of those with a diamond face he doesn't have that overly pointed chin. Yes, his chin is a bit pointed and sharp, but not overly so. His cheeks are full and plump, and can grow rosey with anger or embarrassment. He has rather full lips, with his lower lip being just a bit larger than his upper lip. He has an assortment of beauty marks along his face and body, on his face their are two black marks right under each his eye, and then one on his lower left cheek, and one last beauty mark right above the corner of his lips. And he has other beauty marks haphazardly scattered about his neck, back, chest and if one were to see or undress him ; along his upper and inner thighs and his hips and other places. He also has a couple piercings to adorn his face, he has his ears pierced - having two lobes pierced per ear, and each having three upper helix piercings. His nose is also pierced with an upper nose piecing and a septum piercing. He also has lip piercings, and he has snake bite piercings on the left side of his lips. For his nose and lip piercings he tends to keep them to the basic gold or silver for the jewelry, but sometimes he does goes for flashier. However, for his ears he has only the prettiest and best earrings adorning his ears - you will not catch him wearing fake gold earrings, he only wears the best on his ears and if you think less of him for it then he doesn't care.

This male is of rather average height, or may be considered short in the eyes of others - standing in at 171cm or 5'7 in height. Though he may be vertically challenged in some instances, this doesn't mean he doesn't carry himself with confidence and grace when the time comes for it. This height also gives him an advantage when it comes to his mobility, being able to do a wide variety of aerobatic stunts - from flipping, tumble rolls, aerial cartwheels, handstands, handsprings, to being graceful in air doing aerial silks. And because of him usually weighing in around 120-128 pounds, he's very lightweight and has a lot of agility due to training and practice in it. This lightweight and rather lithe build makes him a rather swift and speedy opponent, as opposed to someone using brute strength. His build, can be described as rather androgynous with a mainly rectangular chest and a lean and toned figure. His shoulders are slightly more narrowed, which gives his collarbone a bit more chance to shine. While he may be male he has slighty wider hips, and a bit of a dipped hips, not to mention the rather noticeable, yet - at the same time subtle curve along his hips. He has what could be described as a spoon/mango curve type body, with his waist being well defined and then having rather thick thighs, both naturally and from being active in bodily training.

Now when describing his skin color, think of rich and silky brown skin reminiscent of the smooth calla lilies. His skin holding little oil - and not prone to very much achne, and being rather smooth and soft to the touch, from the usage of lotions and creams to keep his skin healthy. His skin has warm orange-red underones, a simple smile revealing the beautiful fire-glow of dawn that seemed to linger upon his cheeks - drawing one in with such a simple smile. His teeth remind one of beautiful ivory - smooth and just as off white with a slight yellowed appearance. And they are rather straight, but there is a slight crookedness to them, and he has a gap tooth. His eyes are quite pretty to look at, they are a very light violet hue. One indicator that either his parents has blue and grey eyes or at least one of them had recessive albinism. They are framed by dark black lashes that are naturally long and curled - adding to his looks and it seems he never needs mascara because of how dark and thick they are, but a little eyeliner makes them pop even more. And his eyebrows are also thick and well - maintained , he also makes sure they are constantly arched when they grow out and always makes sure to pluck extra or unwanted hairs.

Now his hair is his pride and joy - his crowing glory, his beautiful and flowing locks that others can help but envy. When you look at his hair, the first thing you notice is the length of his hair - his hair rests comfortably at his waistline when it is down. Yes, he likes his hair long and keeps it that way. His hair is well-kept, one will never find a strand out of place if he can help it - he uses only the best shampoos, conditioners, and oil treatments for his hair to keep its sheen and health. His hair is what can be described as very curly, sporting lovely 3B springy ringlets of hair. With his hair being a mixture of beautiful dusty brown and then the dirty blond portions of his hair that intermix nicely.

Personality:

This young person is a rather complicated case. There are many descriptions of him that people say - some call him callous, cold and unfeeling like the winter moon, but then there are those who say he has some warmth to him, that he's like a hearth fire on a cold winter night, warm and inviting, but it's barely shown. To understand him, you must understand that he is secretly an anxious person, for all his simple smiles and polite gestures - there are prickling and anxious nerves of what's happening around him. Always observing and watching others, whether this observerational habit is for his benefit or detriment, we will never know - however, what is known is that he watches those who catches his interest. Even if he's not talking, just follow or watch his eyes, they are his biggest tell - of when he's sad, angry, frustrated , or utterly and hopelessly in love . He can read others well, and knows when he's not welcome or when the atmosphere is tense, and he can bluntly chose to remove himself from a situation or insert himself in it for the annoyance of having to deal with it. He's rather quiet with most, just sitting and observing from the sidelines, giving a comment here or there - nothing more than needed, and maybe an occasional chuckle or two if he finds something amusing. Overall, he's the complete picture of composure and stoicism, though sometimes it's the quite opposite, really. It takes effort on one's part to get to uncover him, absolute nagging, and sticking to his side for him to start to form a bond and become attached to you.

If you ask one of his few friends to describe him they'd tell you many things : " Oh, man, Chantrea is a riot! " , " That guy has no filter " , " He might have a few screws loose in the head ." And they would be all correct. With the comfort of his friends, this young man feels he can relax and not put up walls - he's not comfortable with unfamiliar people and is rather skeptical of new faces until he grows closer to them. Then others being to see the warm smiles given at those he cares for, or a sly smirk at a snarky remark given. Yes, they'll see he's quite talkative and social - he just has certain people he talks to . He's very intelligent and crafty, always doing his best in classes and tasks assigned to him - dare to say one could call him an overachiever and perfectionist, staying up long hours mulling over a simple detail. You'll see his friends gently dragging him away from his desk or workspace to a bed or couch with a blanket after another burnout or crash, and them forcing the caffeine away. You see, he's hardworking and a very determined individual, he plans and schemes with all his mind and ability - but, because he's such a stickler for details, it can lead to him overcompensating and over complicating things which leads to a burnout from him.

He's one to be very empathetic when close to you, being willing to lisent to your problems even if you can't tell he is. He may seem disinterested, but he not, he just thinking of what to say - he's not the best at comfort, but he can and will try. And surprisingly he is getting better. This is one of the rare moments he'll be warm and rather gentle with someone. While he may listen to other's burdens, he doesn't find it right to unload on someone else and can keep his emotionals bottled up and keep moving forward. While he may keep some things bottled up, he is not afraid to speak his mind in the face of unjustice or things he doesn't like. Whether it be in the form of snippy comments or a chilling glare - this also goes for anyone he cares about, he will not tolerate anyone talking about them and he will be particularly vicious when defending the person. It can be noted he can be quite vengeful and he absolutely holds grudges against others that have had the unofortunate displeasure to make him upset or angry. And to those he doesn't like he's cold and a bit of a bitch to ; only gracing them with a snappy tone and an unimpressed glare.
Now love and power are two things that he feels strongly about. When it comes to forms of power and leadership, this boy does his best to obtain it. Now he isn't power-hungry to the point of destroying anyone in his path to obtain it - the fact of the matter is, he's competitive as fuck and loves a good competition and wants to prove himself worthy. He loves a good challenge and will accept a challenege from someone, but he's not cocky to the point to think he'll always win - sure he can be a smug bastard when he does win. He is ambitious, and likes being on top and doing his best, but he'd try and do things honestly and by the books. However, if you're playing dirty, he's not above bending the rules just so to get a win - if underhanded tactics helps him win, then he will be using them. Now, when it comes to love - he falls hard for the person . His whole heart belongs to the person or people he truly loves, he's definitely a bit more open and vulnerable with them. And he does everything he can to make them happy as well, and well, he can be a bit of a drama queen in the relationship, he wants to be pampered and treated well by his lover(s). And he expects that what he gives in the relationship is given back to him.
Crush:
Significant Other:
His Ex-Lover [ Open ; Male : PM Me ]
His Current "Girlfriend" [ Open ; PM Me ]
Kin:
Open For A Older Sibling Of Either Gender
Has Two Younger Sisters, Both Are 12
Other Affiliations:
Margot R. Albrecht - TBD
Other:

Dragon

Name:
Hakidonmuya
Stealth
Appearance:
In appearance this female is quite beautiful to look at. Her face is quite slender and sharply formed. She has high-cheek bones, and a sharp jawline which gives her a very femenine, and elegant build. Along her jawline, protrude three spikes on each side. The first being short in appearance, the next one being longer, and the final one being the longest one with a bit of curve to it. She has nothing protruding from her chin. Her muzzle can be said to be slender, and sharp. It is enlongated with an almost horse-like appearance if it weren't for the curved end that can almost be described as a beak. She has two flared, pointed nostrils which she can use to pick up scents. On the tip of her nose is are two horns. One being a thick and curved long horn and the other being a small and pointed one. They are both close together with a small gap between them. Her teeth are very crocodile like, and are sharp. Her teeth are conical in shape and are designed to hold and penetrate things. Her canines are four inches in length and her molars and incisors are easily discernable. However, all of her teeth are sharp, being able to tear into the flesh of something. However, they aren't strong enough to tear through dragon scales, but they will leave a nasty mark and will hurt when she does bite. One thing she likes to do is give her rider love bites, much like a cat randomly bites their human gently, this female bites her human gently.

This female has what can be described as cat-like eyes. She has vertically slit eyes, giving her feline look to her. She has the ability to enlargen her pupils to be able to let the slightest of light during the dark nights, which gives her excellent night vision. She also has the ability to squeeze them down to a tiny slit during the day, controlling how much light gets into her eyes. Her eyes are pale, lavader color almost opalescent, and they are sensitive to light. Her eyes also gives her good depth perceptions. She has long ears that have a frill-like appearance. They are very delicate and she does not like them being touched. They also help her with her acute sense of hearing. To crown her head are two horns, they are each 9 feet in length with 5 inches between them. They have a beautiful spiral shape, and lovely fluting not to mention the delicate curved end. These horns are proud and beautiful, and she doesn't mind her rider decorating them with rings, jewels, or anything of the like.

This female is quite a specimen for her class, she stands at 18 feet in height, nearing 19 feet. Her horns make her appear taller than what she is. In terms of her body, she is a well-proportioned female. She has a more lithe build about her with muscular undertones, giving her a sleek and graceful build. She is also on the lighter end at 2,300lbs while others in her species may be way heavier. Due to her scales, one can not tell her body build by simply looking at her, they would have to pay careful to her movements and flight pattern. They would see the rippling of her scales, to indicate the flexible muscules underneath them. There is poise and grace in her steps. Her long and thick tail gives her excellent balance. She has nice hips, and well-formed hindquarters that gives her good body movement along. And she has a smooth and flexible back that will be heaven for a rider to get on. Her legs are well-sculpted and long and lean, not in lanky or gangly manner but more elegant and slightly muscled. You can tell she just has a powerful kick if she chose to buck or strike someone with her back legs. She has 4-digit toes and 'paws' which helps her 'grab' and 'hold' things. And sprouting from these digits are terrifying eagle-like talons. They are varying in depth and length with her hallux talon being the longest of her talons and her inner and middle talon being the same length and outer talon being the shortest one. Her hallox talon being 4 inches, her outer and middle talon being 3 inches, and outer talon being 2.5 inches. These talons are sharp and hooked being able to crush, tear, stab her prey or fend off anything that annoys her.

Like most dragons her body is covered with tough, shiny scales. The scales are pentagonal, and shaped like a teardrop, with two long sides and two shorter ones, and a very short fifth side attached to the skin. The female can make them stand on end whenever she likes to preen them. This female is a very clean creature and takes great care always to keep her skin and scales clean and immaculate. In their normal position, the scales overlap very neatly and, thanks to a tiny cavity in the surface, they fit into each other to allow perfect freedom of movement. The external surface has a horny, translucent texture, which gives the scales their habitual luster. Her scales are quite smooth to touch, with little to no roughness, but only when irritated they are slightly rough. These scales are quite pretty in coloration, and something that one could admire or look at. As she is mostly a nocturnal creature, it is fitting she must have colors that helps her seamlessly blend in with the night or twilight hours. These scales midnight black in coloration along with having patches of wine, mulberry, and raisin purple patches. The main party of her body is midnight black with her haunches have wine purple color, and along her neck you can see beautiful mulberry patches from her chest to neck. The raisin colored scales are in patches atop her head near her horns. She also has some bright silver markings on her body, them being speckled around her wing, and them being under her eyes, almost like an eyeliner. The silver marked scales shimmer gorgeously under the moonlight.

Now when it comes to natural defenses, she has plently of them. Along her back are large spines and spikes. They are a mixture of black and silver in color with the ones on her tail being completely black. These spikes are extremely sharp and can easily cut someone if they aren't careful. She has large and powerful wings that are protected to small spikes on the wingbone that are razor sharp along with scythe-like hooked wingtips. Her wings are quite membranous like a bat, and yet she has a bit thicker and tougher skin so it's quite hard to tear them. These wings are large and flexible, giving her high maneauverability, and they are attached near the beginning of her thighs which gives her optimal flight control. She is able to use her head and tail as a rudder to help her move swiftly through the air. The back of her legs have large pointed bones at the end, which are able to gouge or harm someone if need be. Her scent is that of the nighttime wisteria and star jasmine, with a hint of dewdrops.
Personality:
Can you hear the cogs in her mind turning?

Can you not help but bask in her beauty and grace?

Only a fool gets on her bad side.

Incredibly smart - remarkibly tart, yes she is one to watch out for. A female who speaks with such eloquence and class, never speaking in improper syntax or vulgarly. Yes, her words are always spoken with a commanding, yet elegant aura from them - until they don't. Just as her words can be mild, gentle - they can be very sharp and degrading. Oh, she doesn't just fly about in an unprovoked rage - no, it's a quiet and collected anger. It's when an eerie calm washes over her, and her eyes seem to glimmer at the prospect of being able to verbally annihilate you. When she does so - she doesn't just go for you, she makes it personal, since you had the balls to make it personal - so will she. One should know, when she makes a threat that it's no threat - it's a promise. Her fangs are as sharp as her wit, and she's not afraid to show or use them. Her mind is always swirling ; analyzing others, scheming, and then dreaming.

Now, she may be a lady - but my does she just adore violence. Ah, to see another just writhing in pain brings her much joy. But of course, this is only if she had inflicted it for a proper reason. The violence she does herself is always meticulous, and with purpose. She would never kill or inflict pain on someone without a proper reason - no, such a thing is improper. She's not one to obstain from getting her talons dirty, quite the contrary - she loves the look of blood glittering on her talons and body [ for the right purpose of course.] Such a pretty face hides such a bloodthirsty creature - yes, she would do anything to further herself and give her children or friend help they needed. She's one to quietly - patiently, plan your downfall.

When this female wants something she will have it, no matter the cost. She takes what she wants, when she wants - and she doesn't give a damn about who gets hurt in the process - unless family and friends are in the mix. This dame is quite honorable aside from her scary side - she is one who truly cares and listens. Those under her are like her family - and one must pity the soul of the person that lays their hands on them. Oh she is fiercely protective of what belongs to her, and you best not touch or harm it. She'll find the most agonizing way for you to be punished. Yes, this female bear's a motherly rage, she is the mom or big sister friend. This femme always seems to have a bored or impassive expression on her face - one that seems to not care for the world around her or those around her - however, she is watching and taking notice of everything. To gain her favor - her respect, is something highly admirable and something one should be proud of because this means she veiws you worthy of her time and friendship when she'll barely give others the light of day. It means you have an ally for life - one who once views you as family wouldn't hesitate to kill nor throw herself in front of someone for you. One who would take your pain, and release hell on those who harmed you.

This female while having a graceful walk - a seemingly vain nature, could be far from it. Yes, she knows her beauty, her talent, her worth- and she'll be damned if anyone tells her otherwise. It'll be a cold day in hell before you knock her off her pedesal, because she is confident and sure of herself and that's all the assurance she needs. She's not one to be a follower - she's the one to do the leading if able. And what a great leader she would be - a stern yet loving leader, one who would destroy nations for her people and do everything in her power to make sure they don't suffer, one who would eradicate a nation just for harming one of her members. This female doesn't forgive easily, and rarely if ever gives second chances - if you offend her once then you have completely lost her respect. Only if you absolutely grovel will she even consider changing her mind - because she'd much rather see your head on a platter depending on the offense. This female is quite aloof in nature as well, if someone approached her with their woes and troubles and they were a complete stranger from a distant land - she wouldn't give a damn about them. To those that don't truly know her - she appears to be an ice queen, an abrasive and snobby bitch who thinks she's too good for the world. To those that truly get her - she's kind, elegant, a truly adventerous soul who has some rather darker tendencies.

This female doesn't tolerate disrespect - no,she abhors it. If someone disrespected her, they would feel her icy rage. If she is above someone, she is to be honored and respected - and if not then there will be hell to pay. If she is on the same level as someone and they disrespect her, then she will simply ignore them or piss them off. If she is beneath others, she will bow her head humbly and take the disrespect - but she will be planning on taking your position, your power and exacting 100 times the damage you've done. She is not one to be content at the bottom, no - she must rise. She enjoys having power - and once she achieves it she's content.

This female is quite the character when it comes to love. While, she may hate attention from anyone but friends and family - she absolutely craves attention from her lover. Yes, she is an attention whore when it comes to her lover. They must pamper and sweet talk her to keep her love, she is quite high maintenace when it comes to love. They can find she's an absolute diva - they must pay her attention, and if something is distracting them from her then she will throw a little hissy fit. She is very jealous - her lover is hers, and hers only. She's quite spiteful about them, and any female found flirting with them will find themselves on her bad side ; they may be 'accidently' knocked over or she will just plain embarass them, but of course with class. She's also one to casually flirt with other to make them jealous, and my can she be a flirtatious and seductive creature when she wants to. However, she's a complete hypocrite - her lover cannot flirt but she can, however it's quite rare for her to do such a thing as it's a last ditch effort to get their attention.

While she can be aloof, their is no denying that she has a morbid humor. She finds joy in the macabre and darker things as much as the light and beautiful ones. She loves playing jokes and tricks on others when she - is absolutely bored out of her mind. Yes, she has many layers and a good sense of humor and trickster is one of them.

Breath Attack:
Poison/Acid
Affiliations:[Optional]
Other:

Edited at April 18, 2023 04:29 PM by Spellbound

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us