Wolf Play : Outrunning The Law | Science Fiction / Space Pirates | DNP
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Outrunning The Law | Science Fiction / Space Pirates | DNPApril 7, 2023 09:17 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot
Welcome To The Outer Rim . . .
A paradise for those who do things not so legally . This is the home and domain of the notorious space-pirate crew, The Steel Hydras, who use their ship, The Dying Star. It is well known that they have a reputation for being cutthroat and a rather dangerous bunch, but they're also known for the way they care for those under their domain. They protect and defend those who live within the Outer Rim, and they do so without question. Recently, they've been getting more and more on the radar of SPADE, Sidecrest Penal Authority for the Defense of Exoplanets, and more of their forces have been coming to the Outer Rim to try and find a problem with what's going on and a way to put away the crew, but they haven't found any just cause for them to do such a thing. But by they're just getting more and more annoying. The Steel Hyrda Crew has just recently gotten a good haul from information on a lost treasure, and they are en route to the Outer Rim to add the loot to their stash and use it for the good of the people . But what happened when they find they're being followed by the forces of SPADE ? And that they possibly have a traitor amongst them? Will they make it on time to their planet or will they all end up behind bars ?
SPADE has sent their brightest and youngest Commander who is commanding their own ship for the first time, on their own, with a squadron of soldiers . Will they be successful or will they be lost.
?

Edited at May 7, 2023 11:25 PM by Spellbound
Outrunning The Law | Science Fiction / Space Pirates | DNPMay 7, 2023 10:56 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like. Some characters will have specified powers - however, I of course would like these powers to be balanced out even if they are powerful.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)
Outrunning The Law | Science Fiction / Space Pirates | DNPMay 7, 2023 10:59 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Weaponry:
Advanced technology managed to up the quality in gunfire, yet they have not managed to compact it into smaller vessels. Bulkier guns with extra extensions take the semi-look of modern guns. While each gun is unique, they are classified into certain ranks.

Blasters: These guns are quite big, slightly trumping the height of the modern-day RPG. Now everyone carries these bad boys around, as they are almost impossible to run with unless trained specifically. Like their fitting name, Blasters send out a massive, effect blast of compacted solar energy, causing a bright streak of light to impale their target and inflict more of a burn mark and explosion effect than an impaling one. If hit by a blaster without certain eye protection, one may go blind for hours, or even days. In some cases, they never get better. For this very reason, anyone who wields a Blaster and intends on using it must wear protective eye-gear. The amount of force this gun inflicts on the user once used has enough power to entirely push them over. This is why only restricted and registered guards who were trained in withstanding it are able to use it. Though this class is of wide-ranged, the smallest they can get is a smaller-sized RPG.

M-B1: These are light larger, bulkier pistols. Their bullets are more bullet shaped, yet have the same luminescent effect. When powering up to shoot, these pistols let out a wave of blue light on either side of it, signaling the power has been charged. These are semi-automatic, yet need a cool down due to the amount of heat and force used in the compacted gun. These are carried by every trusted being who leaves the safety of the base. They cause the hands to slightly jolt back, yet those trained in it can be as still as a rock. These pistols were used for efficiency. They range from different caliber-handgun sizes, yet always look as a pistol would.

Ralett: This is a very wide spectrum of sniper-like guns. Although bulkier and have the same blue wave as M-B1s, though have an immense aim and steady. Their bullets are of wide range and can be practically anything. Yet, none are automatic, they fire at an exceptionally fast rate if used correctly.

Auto: These are simply the machineguns, Autos are shortened names of their real ones, yet referred to as such for simplicity, as this has the widest range of all. They range from the size of an Uzi, to a large rifle. They shoot at rapid-fire, a mixture of both bullet and solar energy. They are meant to impale their target with multiple powerful bullets. Although they can be fired for multiple bullets straight, every so often they need a break, otherwise, they'll overheat.

LG: This simply stands for "Luminescent Grenade" obviously stating what it is. Shaped slightly larger than the average grenade, one must pull the pin and throw it. It takes the Grenade until it makes contact with something to explode into a blinding light. While this may create a certain wind force, it does not damage the body nearly enough, and leaves smokey aftermath, allowing even the largest of things to be hidden.

BG: Another grenade form, larger than the LG. These ones are not to be tampered or tested with. They have enough force and power to rip a human into shreds, leaving little to no trace. They are few in number, and only used when one needs to rid a mass number of threats at once.

Vehicles

Rover: A rover, modified to be powered by solar energy, has large gruff tires able to suction onto the ground and find its way up rough terrain with ease. They are big enough to hold two people in the front, with a bulky back capable of holding five. On the outside, are certain bars that can strap two grown men in. The rover is made of very strong metal and windows, its sole purpose to be a fast-moving box of protection, that includes both defense and offense. On the top, a circlet of a hatch is able to be opened, as a massive automatic gun is attached to the roofing. These rovers are in a dull green color with black windows.

Cargo Truck: These trucks are meant for holding tons of material, usually only two people can fit in the front to drive, while a massive trailer is led behind it. One could trap an elephant in there and no one would know, for the walls in this truck as so thick and protected. It is in the same coloration as the rover. It has massive tires that help balance the entire mass of the truck, but due to this, it is a high-maintenance.

Edited at May 7, 2023 11:00 PM by Spellbound
Outrunning The Law | Science Fiction / Space Pirates | DNPMay 7, 2023 11:05 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Steel Hydras Space Pirates

The Captain

The Second-In-Command

The Crew

The Company Of SPADE

The Commanding Officer
1. Reserved