Wolf Play : Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!March 28, 2023 12:29 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Viking Wolves

A primarily nomadic pack, often dubbed the Viking Wolves because of their nature in raiding, has terrorized the lands for years. Their warriors, male and female alike, leave their hidden home, traveling into other packs' territories, raiding them to do questionable things. The are renowned for the warriors' prowess in battle, savage creatures who are seemingly unbeatable in battle. They truly are the things of nightmares.

Packs all over the lands fear them, fear the sound of their war howls as they hone in on a pack. However, fear makes others do dangerous, terrible, and, sometimes, even stupid things. One pack in particular, has decided enough is enough. Believing if they hurt the Viking Wolves, a blow straight to their hearts, that they may change their ways for the better.

After months of raiding, the pack returns to their hidden home to find complete and utter devastation. Their families slaughtered, immediate territory destroyed, with the evidence of the other pack everywhere. A horrible sight for any pack to come on to after being gone for so long.

With blood staining the ground beneath their paws, the wolves of the Viking Pack did not tremble with fear, they shook with rage, anger clouding their vision red. There would not be any cowering in fear, no sudden change in behavior, instead, these wolves decided to do what they did best. They abandoned their territory, and began their search for the pack that ruined everything.

With bloodshed eminent, it's only a matter of when they find the other pack. And anyone who stands in their way will undoubtedly feel their wrath.

My Co-Lead for this Rp is Polly and Tene if they desire.
Treat them with the same respect you give me. They have the same power and abilities for this Rp as I do, so if they say something, it goes. Any disrespect towards them will result in an immediate kick.

I'm aware I have too many Rps up right now. I promsed Polly this one and Burning Embers though. Can't stop, won't stop.

Edited at March 28, 2023 12:35 PM by Imperial Sands
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!March 28, 2023 12:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all WP and Eve's Rules

1. Be Active. Seriously. For both Discussion and Rp. Do NOT take a role just to never finish or post or whatever. Forms need to be done within 48 Hrs, Pm for exceptions, and posts will need to occur ever 2-3 days Maximum.

2. This is going to be a more bloody rp, still within the rules, be prepared for your characters to get injured or even die.

3. No perfect characters, etc, etc.

4. Wolves earn their rank and status within the pack through their skill and kills. Every rank in the pack has a dominace level that determines the hierarchy within that rank, and determines their status within the pack. Example: Warlod 3 is less dominant than all those listed before him on the list, including the other warlords, but above all those listed below him.

5. Don't have your character be that guy. You know who we are talking about. Sometimes it gets annoying when they are constant causing trouble and such.

7. I have the power to deny applications, if they don't abide by the rules. If I have to tell you to correct a form 3 times, that is all elligible for denial.

8. This is a semi-realistic rp. I will expect measurements for your wolves, so please have those in your description.

9. If you've read everything, put butterfly in your form hidden somewhere.

10. This is a minimum semi-literate rp, I expect all posts to be up to that standard. This means: decent grammar and spelling and NO one-liners.

11. Make sure you read everything. It'll be obvious if you dont. And if you have, put the missing number in your form.

12. Drama in Rp is fine, but I don't want to see any OOC Drama.

13. Lets have fun, shall we?

The Pack Rules
1. You keep what you kill. If you fight another wolf for it's status or rank, and it submits or you kill it, you take that wolf's rank. Same goes for mates (if the wanted mate agrees), possessions, etc.

2. Pack Pups are off limits to violence. If you are found having harmed or killed another pack wolf's pups, you will be punished [likely killed].

3. All warriors are expected to partake in raids. If they do not, they will be removed from their rank.

4. Omegas are expected to either follow the raids to aid the injured and keep track of stolen wolves, or remain at home and aid the wolves who remain. They also have little status among the pack, and have little say against anything that is done to them.

5. Omegas are not permitted to have pups, if they do the pups are either taken and raised by another, or left out in the territory as sacrifices. The Omega will be punished too.

6. Treason is punishable by death, but is up to the Earl.
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!March 28, 2023 12:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Pack Ranks

Earl
The "Alpha Male" of the pack. This role can be taken by a female through challenge, but the tile wouldn't change, it would still be Earl. His word is law, to defy him is treason. If someone challenges him, it is a fight to the death, submission isn't allowed. He decides where the pack goes on it's raids, when they go, and when they return. He has the final say on which wolves are stolen from other packs, and when they are one raiding said pack. He also has the ability to demote a wolf, whether it be in that rank, or to a whole new rank. When the Earl dies, his son takes over, but when he is away, injured, or ill, his Lady (his mate) rules. If he dies in a challenge, his family is either demoted or killed, that would be up to the new Earl.

Lady
She is the "Alpha Female" of the pack. Occasionally a female can take over as Earl, and in this case the male in this rank would be considered Lord. She has the same power as her mate, the Earl, and is to be respected. She rules along side him, as well as sometimes herself. The Lady can choose whether to participate in Raids or not, but she is expected to defend herself when fighting. The only time she isn't allowed to raid is when she is pregnant or nursing pups. If her mate dies, she can flee in hopes to save herself, be killed, or be demoted.

Warlords
These are the elite warriors who help lead raids with the Earl. They are his most trusted wolves, and the most skilled warriors aside from the Earl. This isn't a rank that can be challenged for, as it is decided entirely by the Earl. This does mean they can be replaced at any point by another wolf if the Earl pleases. Even within this rank there is a dominance hierarchy. They can be male or female. Max 3.

Warriors
These are the bulk of the pack. They are the wolves who go on raids, and their primary function is to fight, hunt, and kill. There is a dominance hierarchy among these wolves that is determined among themselves and is based off skill and number of kills. Warriors are expected to go on all raids, the only time they don't is when it's a female who is pregnant or nursing. The exception to the latter is if there is a female willing to nuse her pups while she is gone. They can be male or female.
Max 10.

Mothers
These are the females in the pack that have chosen not to be warriors. They stay back in the territory to care for their own or others' pups. They hunt for the pack and help defend if there is an attack. Sometimes, very rarely, a male will take on this role if he doesn't wish to be a warrior, or is an injured warrior who has decided to give us his rank. However, this is entirely frowned upon and he is given little respect among the pack. Females in this rank, though, are respected, but not as much as the other higher ranks. A female mother can elect to become a warrior, but she must go through training and get the approval of the Earl to pass into the rank. I may allow one or two to have survived the slaughter. Max 2.

Apprentices
This rank includes both young wolves who were stolen from other packs, as well as from the pack itself. Wolves are considered 'pups' until they are two years old, however, the ones that are aged 1-2 are training for their future rank, which makes them Apprentices in the eyes of the Viking Pack. These wolves are typically assigned to a wolf that will guide and teach them until they reach the age of three. Once they reach that age, they are considered full members of the pack and expected to function as so. Max 4.

Pups

These are the pups of the pack, they are to be protected at all costs. This rank includes the pups stolen from other packs, as well as a few from the pack itself. Once they have been taken, they are treated kindly, and raised as their own. Wolves are considered pups until they are two years old, however, the ones that are in this rank are those under a year old. For the purpose of this Rp, the only surviving pups will be those stolen, and a couple of pups from the Earl and Lady's most recent litter. Max 5.

Elders
These are the wolves who have retired from their rank. There is no exact age that deems a wolf an elder, as they can elect to retire whenever the please if they even decide. They are allowed to occasionally join raids, but they must have a reason and get the Earl's approval. Max 1.

Omegas
These are the lowest ranking wolves in the pack. In a sense, they don't have a true rank, as they aren't held in the same regard as the others in the pack. Crimes cannot be committed against the rank. They are allowed to be used as punching bags, servants, killed, etc with the exception if their protected by a ranked wolf. They are the ones who care for injured or sick wolves, and some will be chosen to act as servants to tend to the Earl and/or Lady. Wolves of any rank are allowed to have an Omega of their own, that wolf is in charge of their protection and what can be done to their Omega. They are often called: Rankless, Thralls, or Servants. An Omega can gain a higher status through fighting and Earl Approval. Can be male or female. Max 6.

Non-Pack Roles

Nomadic Wolves
I have Opened Three spots for Lone, or Nomadic, Wolves to be in the Rp. These are Wolves that all Must join the pack at some point in the Rp, and will not remain on their own forever.

At least one of these wolves, and up to two of them, is a spy from the pack who attacked the Viking Wolves and slaughtered those left at home. This particular wolf [or wolves] wasn't present at the actual attack so there is no risk of them being found out because of their scent. Their goal is to infiltrate and sabotage the pack from the inside if they can, and overall just soak up as much knowledge as they can. If they cannot do anything to benefit their original pack, they are supposed to flee and return when they can with what they know.

The other wolf [or wolves] are just regular lone wolves who are aiming to join the pack. Of course they can have different motives and stories, but they are not spies sent from another pack to infiltrate, they are just lone wolves with their own story and reasons for joining.
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!March 28, 2023 12:34 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Pack Hierarchy

Earl
Valdemar | 6 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Lady
Reserved for Polly

Warlords
1. Reserved for Spellbound

Warriors
7. Mairea | 5 Yrs | F | Spellbound | Pg. 2
8. Bellona | 5 Yrs | F | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Mothers

Apprentices
1. Reserved for Tene
3. Isane | 1.5 Years | F | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Pups

Elders

Omegas

Non-Pack Roles:

Nomadic Wolves

Edited at March 28, 2023 04:59 PM by Imperial Sands
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!March 28, 2023 12:34 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Desired Rank:
Dominance Level: [Pick a Number Available from Hierarchy List)

Appearance: [Detailed Description Required, Properly Credited Images Allowed]
Personality:
Backstory:
Crush:

Mate:
Pups:
Other:
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!March 28, 2023 12:35 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
When you make a Reservation please include the Rank & Dominance Level.
Ex:
Warlord 1, Warrior 6, Mother 3, etc.

For those Joining:
Should I make roles for the Pack who Attacked them to bring into the Rp?
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!March 28, 2023 12:37 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Valdemar
Meaning Powerful and Famous
Six Years
Male

Earl
Desired Rank:
Content.
Dominance Level:

1;
He's the Most Dominant Wolf in the Pack.
Appearance:

Credit for Both Images Belongs to Khalliysgraphy on DA. These are both Stock Images.

Valdemar is a goliath of a wolf who captures the attention of anyone around him when he walks onto scene. Upon first sight there is no doubt that the brutish male is the one who leads the notorious pack. Standing at about 36 inches at the shoulder, perhaps a fraction above, he weighs heavily into the high 100s, likely somewhere around 170 lbs. He's a heavy beast, with a colossal figure that aids him frequently in battle. Where other wolves can be lean and athletic, Valdemar is a powerhouse of strength and durability. If you're coming up against him in a fight, it's likely that your best bet is just to try and run away and pray you can out run the male. He may not be the fastest male in the world, but he has a decent amount of endurance or stamina that allows him to go at a steady pace for a while.

He has a heavy body, with muscular shoulders and flanks which is attached to long legs covered in ropey muscle. His laws hold large paws, that act as snowshoes during winter to help keep his heavy weight from sinking too deeply in the snow. He has a slightly longer than average tail, not something that is obviously so, but it helps him keep his heavier weight balance when moving at quicker speeds. His ears are balanced in size, but are placed a bit farther apart due to the broadness of his head. Which, the male's head is large a broad, with a slightly wider muzzle than normal. Again, it isn't obviously so, but all of these features help make the male the bear that he is.

Despite his size, Val's coat isn't necessarily anything remarkable. It's dense and coarse, allowing him natural protect from the elements as well as doing well to help guard him in fights. He does have a double coat, so during the warmer months he sheds that under coat allowing him to appear a bit slimmer than he does in winter [as slim as a beast of his size can appear]. His fur is slightly longer on the nape of his neck, his throat and chest, and belly, making these the prime cuddle spots when the male is in the mood for such [which isn't terribly often]. He has a more standard grey wolf coat that is a medley of grey, black, and white, with some tan or cream mixed into the base coloration. He has a darker tan on the backs of his ears, but besides that and the creamier color mixed in with the light grey of his coat, he's moreso a greyscale medley. He has dark-grey markings upon his face, with markings of the same color and black on his back and tail. It's noteworthy that when he's dirty, he takes on a much more significant tan hue.

His eyes are a yellow gold color, that are often empty of any emotion he might be feeling. His voice is a deep baritone, hinging on the edge of being almost basso. There is a silkyness to it that makes it considerably smooth, bringing it back from being so deep.

In terms of scars, well, Valdemar has more than his fair share, by a lot. Being the Earl and an experienced fighter, the male has aquired them all throw battle, majority of which he's won. Being so big the male can tank multiple wounds before slowing down, and by the time he does, he's usually done in his opponent by then. There aren't any that are significantly noteworthy, however the sheer amount that adorn his coat as whole is. He's the wolf that anyone will want to think twice before taking on.
Personality:

Aggressive |:| Brutal |:| Confident |:| Arrogant |:| Dominant |:| Protective |:| Short-Tempered |:| Hates Being Challenged or Doubted |:| Harsh |:| Blunt & Straight Forward |:| Direct |:| Sometimes Flirty, but Loyal |:| Possessive |:| Violent & Volatile |:| Intimidating |:| Serious |:| Frequently Indifferent |:| Tries to be Just or Fair Sometimes |:| Calculating

Valdemar is, without saying, a vicious and brutal male, one who doesn't have any qualms with bloodshed or throwing his own weight around. He's a harsh creature, one who is adept at fighting, killing, violence in general. He doesn't try to hide it either, he knows what he is and he's okay with it. The brutal nature of Val isn't anything to question or doubt, whatever you imagine that worst thing that can be done is, Valdemar has likely done worse. He unapologetically aggressive and brutal, and there isn't anyone out there that can change that about him.

The male is one who is considerably confident, but you'd have to be to lead one of the most notorious packs in the reason. Valdemar is a name that strikes fear into hearts just as much as the sight of him or the sound of war cry does. His reputation alone fills him with confidence, but so does his abilities, his strength, everything about him gives him an abundance of confidence. It's made him feel untouchable until late. Now he's enraged that anyone thinks they could get away with doing this to his pack. Hypocritcal? Maybe. But the parts of his pack that were left behind were the ones who couldn't really defend themselves, they had never harmed anyone. Now revenge is necessary.

Valdemar can be a rather arrogant male, something caused by a combination of his confidence and experience. This combined with the male's dominance can make him difficult to deal with. Typically things have to be his way, and he doesn't really particularly being challenged or wrong. Val is a rather protective male, honestly possessive too. Look at his mate? He's going to gut you. Flirt with her? Filet you and eat you alive. Say any harsh words to his pups unnecesarily, or try to parent them without his permission? You'll be lucky to get out in one piece. Val is a harsh male, but one who is blunt and straight forward. There isn't going to be any sort of sugar coating or anything. He's going to say what he means, and he isn't really going to care if it bothers anyone. He just doesn't know how to be any other way than direct.

The Earl is a male who is, more often than not, a serious creature, one who doesn't seem to have a season of humor, or at least a good one, very often. He doesn't joke around, he doesn't speak light heartedly, none of that really. Even as a father, he doesn't really joke around or offer a super nurturing aspect, he's more of the aspect and silent comfort. When he was younger, the male was more flirty, and part of that still applies. He sometimes flirts, part of him liking the attention, but the male is loyal to whoever has his heart. He has no intention of leaving his mate, or anything like that, but if another female did capture the attention of his heart, he wouldn't really know what to do.

As mentioned, Valdemar is a rather serious male. He's rather indifferent towards a lot of things that don't really concern him, not taking a whole lot of interest in them. He does try to be just and fair, but honestly, for the most part, he doesn't care about a whole heck of a lot of things. This tends to make others believe the male isn't very intelligent, which isn't necessarily true. He's over average intelligence, but he's a calculating male. There are thoughts behind his actions mostly, but they're not thoughts that are overly well known. He's one of those males that complicated and not all at the same time. His motives aren't always clear, but it's important that all of his decisions, all his actions have motive, he just doesn't really let anyone know what those motives are.
Backstory:
Valdemar was born into the pack like many of the current wolves within it, however he was not born an heir like many might think he would be. He is the offspring of a former Warlord and a lone she-wolf who joined the pack once she discovered she was pregnant. She was never given a high rank within the pack, due to the indescretions she had with his father prior to joining, but she was treated with respect anyways. Valdemar was one of four pups they had, though only he and one other survived that year, and his mother never successfully conceived again. This meant that he and his sibling were afforded all their care, attention, and affection, and grew up in a very loving family despite the ferocity their father showed to others. Truthfully, Valdemar valued and admired both his parents tremendously, his father for his ferocity and aggression towards outsiders but the tenderness he could show them, and his mother for her inner strength and determination to never allow other's opinions to bring her down. Unfortunately, despite their love for him, Valdemar grew up to be a very brutal male, aggressively taking everything he wanted through violence. When his father retired from his rank as Warlord, Valdemar stepped up to challenge for Earl, believing it was the best way to protect his family since the previous Earl had never really grown fond of his parents due to their indescretions. He won, obviously, and successfully killed the male in the process. He did not kill the previous Earl, but he forced the adult offspring out, while he mate was allowed to remain in the pack with their youngest pups so they could survive. He suspects none of the former Earl's family ever forgive him for such, but as far as he's concerned he showed them mercy by not killing the whole lot fo them.

It's important to note that Valdemar was an anomaly in his litter, as his siblings were all significantly smaller than him and more average in size. It's rumored that he took up so much nutrients while in the womb and that is why is two other siblings didn't survive their first year.
Crush:

His Mate
Mate:

The Lady.
Pups:

Open.
Open to Multiple Offspring between 3 and 1 Years Old,
[Open], [Open], and [Open] are the Surviving 16 Week Old Pups.
See Note in Other
Kin:
Open to 1 Sibling.
Affiliations:

wip - Open!

Other:
There is a Subplot for his most recent litter of pups, where they were left at home in the care of the pack that stayed back. When they were attacked a Mother or an Omega hid themself and some of the pups away to protect and keep them safe. Not all of the litter will have had to survive the attack, but I'm thinking a couple of them, maximum three, will have. Many of the pack who was unfortunately slaughtered understood that keeping the offspring of the Leaders alive was the priority.
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!March 28, 2023 12:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Bellona;
Meaning "to fight"
Nickname:
Often goes by Bel
5 Years
Female
Warrior
Desired Rank:

Undecided and Unsure
Dominance Level:

Eight
Appearance:

31 Inches in Height, 108 lbs in Weight
More Average & Lean Build
Appears Taller than She is Due to Stature
Shorter to Medium Length Fur
More Brownscale in Color
Tan Base, with Cream, Dark Brown & Black Markings
True Amber Eyes

Personality:
Controlled || Hateful/Bitter || Resentful || Aloof || Distant & Detached || Ambitious & Hard Working || Snarky & Sarcastic || Silver Tongued || Quick Witted || Intelligent & Calculating || Strategic || Weirdly Charismatic || Fraudulent || Devious || Manipulative

Bellona is not an easy female to pin down in the slightest, as the personality she presents to the outside world and her pack is a calculated and well shaped mask designed to hide the true Bellona lying within. On the outside she is a calm and collected creature to an extent who has worked her way up the latter to where she is. She's ambitious, never one afraid of taking on extra tasks for the pack. Truthfully, she seems like a competent and reliable member of the pack, a functioning one. She does appear a bit distant from those within the pack, never really forming attachments or relationships with them, but it's easy to overlook that considering she was an adult when stolen. It's easy to write her off as just adapting to her new life still, even if she's been there for a couple of years.

Even on the outside, Bellona is perceived as a quick witted and silver tongued female, no one who backs down from physical or verbal challenge. She doesn't hold pack her words to spare feelings, and if she had a harsh opinion, it's likely you'll learn of it eventually. This sarcastic or snarky nature is something that holds true throughout her entire being, and only grows nastier, more aggressive as her true personality shows. Beyond that, though, Bellona is also an extremely intelligent creature, one who excels in strategic planning. She's an incredibly calculating creature, one who thinks her way out and into things as much as she muscles through them. This is also something evident in both her personality, fake and true, and is only more evident in her true self.

Despite her more aloof or callous exterior, there is something weirdly charismatic female when she tries. She appears so genuine, so admirable, that it's easy to get wrapped up in all her well told lies. Manipulation comes second natured to the female, it's as easy as breathing, and nearly undetectable even when she isn't trying. She's gotten so used to putting on a front, a face for others to see that she almost believes it, allowing others to easily fall for it as well. They would have to have some sort of superpower to realizes it isn't true.

All of this, though, for the most part, is fraudulent. Bellona isn't at all how she appears. Within her carefully wrapped mask, lurking beneath the surface and driving ever aspect of her being a deep rooted hatred. A bitterness so toxic it's like acid in her veins. She absolutely loathes the Viking Pack with every fiber of her being, and would do almost anything to make them feel the pain they've caused her. She hates them all, looks down at them in disgust, and wishes no mercy for them. However, she doesn't ever allow this to rise to the surface, keeping it locked up so they are never the wiser. The bitter and resentful creature within her, a mangled and necrotic monster of who she was before her world came crashing down, is never allowed off leash. If they saw her for how she truly was, they would hate her. Ironic right?
Backstory:

Bellona was born into a different pack and was stolen at about the age of three. She, like many others, was stolen because of her beauty and prowess, however, they didn't end at just stealing her, in hopes of her becoming the male's mate. Instead, they went ahead and slaughtered her mate as well, making him one of the victims of the Viking Wolves raid.

Bitter hatred simmered in the female for months as she regained her strength and dignity, eventually challenging the male who stole her. She successfully killed him, taking his rank and status within the pack, effectively earning the respect of those around her. However, Bel continue to hate the pack she lives with, believing them to be murderous brutes who ruined her life.

She would do anything to punish them for taking her life from her.
Crush:

Any potential Feelings she has she is unlikely to admit.
Mate:

Deceased, None.
Pups:

None
Other:

Credits for All Images Belongs to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA. These are Stock Images.
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!March 28, 2023 12:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Isane
[ih-saw-nee]
Meaning "Resolute"
Almost 1.5 Years
Female

Apprentice
Desired Rank:
Unknown for Now.
Eventually Earl.
Dominance Level:

Three
Appearance:

Isane is not a wolf who's very large in size, though she's got a bit of growing left to do. Right now she stands at about 31 inches in height, and will end up being just short of 33 inches at the shoulder. She only weighs about 77 lbs right now, being on the rather lean side, which isn't unusual for her age. Once she's full grown and filled out, she will be closer to 130 lbs, but she's got probably about another year before she closes in on that weight. For now, though, she remains with the leaner figure of a young wolf, one build for agility and speed. Even when she's full grown she will be built more to be on the faster side, but will be more well balanced allowing her to have some strength to her as well.

The she-wolf is a female with a slightly longer coat than others, her fur medium in length that is on the softer side in terms of touch. Like many wolves, she has a double coat that she shed every year when it warms up, but even then her fur appears on the slightly longer side. This slightly longer coat gives her a feminine appearance as it makes her cheeks fluffy, and gives her a softer appearance. Her fur is longest on her belly, throat, and chest, and truthfully her whole coat makes her the prime cuddle buddy.

For coloration she is a more agouti styled female with a cream colored base and dark brown and black markings, mixed with some dark grey and tan, as markings. Truthfully, the female with her medley of colors is quite beautiful if someone takes the time to study her. Like the dark outline of her pale colored cheeks, accentuating them against the backdrop of other dark colors. There is an almost ombre to her coat, with the darkest colors along her back and sides, before transitioning to the paler cream colored base of hers that covers the rest of her body.

Her eyes are a dark amber color that isn't quite a true brown color, having an almost reddish hue to them.

Credit for all Images on this Post Belongs to Furlined on DA. These are Stock Images.

Personality:

Prior to the Attack
Hard Working & Determined || Intelligent || Loyal || Softer, Not as Violent || Resilient || Prudent || Calm & Collected || Dutiful || Faithful || Temperate || Hesitant || Weaker || Need for Achievement || More Light Hearted || Slightly Insecure

to

After the Attack
Determined || Resilient || Cold || Detached || Articulate || Aloof || Confident || Disciplined || Faithful || Resolute || Strong || Calculating || Callous || Jaded || Resentful or Scornful || A bit Vindictive || Serious || Assertive || Enigmatic

Prior to the Attack, Isane was a young she-wolf that had a hard time with the more violent nature of the pack. It wasn't that she didn't agree with it, she just had a hard time being good at it. Many within the pack believed she was too soft for their way of life, and she was determined to prove them wrong. She was a softer, more social creature, one who was easy to get along with, but always had something to prove. However, that all changed when the attack happens, and she lose everything. It morphs her into a cold shell, someone who never backs down from anything and becomes unbothered by the acts of violence around her from then on. She no longer doubts herself, however, she pushes herself constantly, determined to to be everything she never thought she could be. Basically, she becomes a much colder, more detached creature compared to what she was before.
Backstory:
wip
Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

None, Potentially Open
Pups:

None, Maybe Open
Kin:
wip
Affiliations:

wip