Wolf Play : Ashes to Ashes | Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Ashes to Ashes | Wolf RP | Open!March 13, 2023 08:46 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ashes to Ashes
Open, Accepting

Fire is a symbol of both devastation and rebirth. For the Dark Forest Pack, though, it only brought destruction. The result of careless men, a fire took hold of the territory, it's tight grip over the area unfathomable as it blazed brightly in the sky, consuming everything in it's path. For the Pack, it destroyed everything, where they hunted, their main densite, even the shelter they sought during the ordeal did not go unscathed. Now, with the fire burnt out, their territory nothing but a scortched landscape.

For the Dark Forest Pack, this was the worst possible thing to happen to them. With a territory that is nothing but Ash they have to find a new way to survive. They can either move completely in search of a new territory, or they could try to bully another pack out of some of theirs, or, finally, they could seek refuge in the territory of another pack with their permission until theirs finally rebounds.

Deciding their home is worth taking chances on, they head to their nearest neighbors and strongest ally, the Titan Valley Pack. Things at first were tense when the pack appeared on the border of their ally's territory, however, when the Alphas converged and spoke, things relaxed. The Titan Valley Pack agreed to offer them shelter, letting them takeover an abandoned densite in the Southern most portion of their territory with free reign within the territory. There were, of course rules agreed upon, the main being the Dark Forest Wolves would aid them in claim more territory to support the two packs when the time came.

So, for now, there is peace, but one has to wonder how long will it last?

This is a Brand New Rp for Me! :D

Edited at March 13, 2023 11:35 PM by Imperial Sands
Ashes to Ashes | Wolf RP | Open!March 13, 2023 08:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all WP and Eve's Rules

1. Be Active. Seriously. For both Discussion and Rp. Do NOT take a role just to never finish or post or whatever. Forms need to be done within 72 Hrs. I would like to see a minimum of 2-3 posts every week-- if you go inactive for more than five days, your character(s) will be removed from this RP.

2. No Perfect Characters, Power Playing, Godmodding, Etc. This won't be tolerated at all.

3. No creating Mary-sues. Your characters should not be perfect and unrealistic. i.e - they cannot have no scars on them if they have a past of battling others.

4. This Rp is going to be Semi to Advanced Literate, so a Minimum of 1-2 Paragraphs per Rp Post [For each individual Character]. I expect to see this literacy in Sign Up Sheets as well.

5. No love at first sight or having your own characters fall for each other.

6. Ask before seriously killing or injuring another character not your own. They are not yours to control, and you need to ask permission.

7. Don't have your character be that guy. You know who we are talking about. Sometimes it gets annoying when they are constant causing trouble and such.

Please use full sentences when you describe your character's appearance and personality (each paragraph should have five sentences).

9. Properly credit your images, and follow all of WP's Rules when using Images. Also, for my sanity, only Stock Images from DA are allowed. Using WP Wolves/Customs is Perfectly Acceptable.

10. Drama is encouraged in this RP, but please, no out of OC drama. It will be shut down quickly if it is seen.

11. You are given three strikes. You will get warnings, and if you continue breaking rules, then you will be kicked out of this RP.

12. I also have the right to deny any application if I do not feel it meets the minimum requirements of the rp.

13. Be realistic when it comes to hunts and fights. A pup cannot kill an adult wolf, nor can a lone wolf take down a healthy elk or moose on it's own. Also, when you're fighting, give others a chance to respond. You cannot avoid all hits and land each blow. It's simply unrealistic.

14. Have fun!

For Reservations
They last 72 hours, however, you must have At Least an outline posted by the 48 Hour Mark. It also means you have to have them finished by the 72 hour mark. The 72 Hours Starts when you request the Reservation unless otherwise said by me. If you have not finished by the 72 hours or started after 48 hours, your reservation will be removed and the spot reopened. I Do Not accept Re-reservations. You can continue to make that character, but if the spot is reserved or someone makes a finished character for it before you do, you will not get that spot and will have to choose another that is open.

The Rules Between the Packs

1. Titan Valley marks the border between the two. Both packs can use it, but cannot cross into the forest on the other side unless mid hunt. Or for purposes such as meeting with the other pack for various reasons.

2. Any hunts that cross into the other packs designated territory can be finished, but the kill must be shared if the other pack desires.

3. Packs hunting on their own designated part of the territory can choose whether or not to share, but it is encouraged for the health of both packs.

4. Both packs will defend the territory if challenged by another pack, doesn't matter which side the challenge is on.

5. Skirmishes between the two packs is allowed and expected, but death cannot result from these challenges unless pre-approved by BOTH packs' alphas.

6. Mating between the packs is Strictly Prohibited unless prior permission is granted. If granted, the wolves will have to join one or the other pack.

7. All Lone Wolves will need to be chased out immediately, there are already enough wolves as it is.

Edited at March 13, 2023 10:29 PM by Imperial Sands
Ashes to Ashes | Wolf RP | Open!March 13, 2023 08:54 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Dark Forest Pack

The Territory
Named primarily for their territory, the Dark Forest Pack primarily had a territory comprised of the Dark Forest. A dense forest that stretched for miles, nestled against a mountain range to the North, offering protection and dens when needed. On the Eastern Side of the Territory a large, rolling river creates the border for the territory, cutting through a portion of the Dark Forest and traveling up before disappearing into the mountains. There were several meadows within the territory, and a main densite nestled near the mountains. Unfortunately, it all has been turned to ash by the fire.

Now, though, they reside in the Southern Portion of the Titan Valley Pack's territory. It's quite similar to their original territory, as most of it is made up of Dark Forest. Now, though, the river lies to their West, and here it's much wider, slower, and shallower. Aside from the river, most of the territory they live in is forest with small meados here and there, as well as small streams. However, there is a large Meadow, called Titan Valley, what the other pack is named for, that cuts the entire Eastern River Territory in half. This acts as the main hunting ground for the pack as many prey animals feed there. However, it also acts as like the border between the two packs in the territory. The Titan Valley Pack resides North of the Meadow, and the Dark Forest in the South. Both packs have access to it, however the Dark Forest is not to go past it into where the other pack mainly lives now. The Titan Valley Pack has agreed that if hunts take them "Out of Bounds" they can cross over, but they must share any kill with the other pack, this applies to both packs.

Their new densite, which will need some work, is an abandoned site once used by the other pack. There are several normal wolf dens protected by a dense grove of trees, that give way to a small meadow in the center. There is a larger, main den in that meadow, with a plethora of smaller dens strewn throughout the grove as well as the meadow.

The Ranks
Some of the wolves that held these ranks prior to the fire may have died, new ones will be chosen to take their place in rp. So any not filled during sign ups will be the ones who died.

Alpha Male & Alpha Female
Leads of the Pack. In charge of the entire Pack.

Beta Male & Beta Female
Second in Commands. In Charge of Hunters and Hunts.

Delta Male & Delta Female
Third in Commands. In Charge of Scouts and Scouting Missions.

The Hunters
The ones in the pack who hunt and provide food for them. They also act as the front line defense for the pack.

The Scouts
The ones who do scouting missions to help the pack in regard to various things such as where to hunt, where there are threats, patrols, etc.

Pups
The youth of the pack, all wolves under 2 Years old. Pups apprentice for their future rank starting at 1 year old, and become a full fledge member of that rank at 2 years.

Elders
All Wolves over the Age of 11.

For the Betas and Deltas, they do not need to be mates but they can be.

Edited at March 13, 2023 11:22 PM by Imperial Sands
Ashes to Ashes | Wolf RP | Open!March 13, 2023 08:55 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Titan Valley Pack

The Territory
Thankfully, unlike the Dark Forest Pack, the Titan Valley Pack's territory went unscathed by the fire, likely due to the large river that separates the two. Their territory is larger than the Dark Forest Pack's, but similar to it's set up. To the West is the river that creates their Western Border. The Northern portion of their territory is a Mountain Range, which is where the Pack's main densite it. They've turned a cave system into their dens.

The pack's dens are in the largest mountain that butts against the forest. The caves have been natural eroded and are smooth floored. They are cool during the warm months but warm during the cold ones.

The entrance cave, where the pack gathers for meetings and gatherings, is not too big, but not too small to be suffocated when they are there. There is a small pool of water there for them to drink that is filled by a small stream that runs through the mountains. This, while it might grow smaller in the summer, never actually empties. At the back of this cave, there is a dark tunnel, though they can see in it, that leads to the rest of the dens.

The first dens you come to are two large dens on either side of the tunnel, which are more like caves, that the regular ranked wolves, the hunters and the scouts, sleep in. The Hunters Den is to the Right, whereas the Scouts den is to the Left. The Apprentices for these ranks can sleep in these dens or in the pup den.

Down the tunnel more is another large cave-den, though not as large ase the first two, that belongs to the elders. This den also is where the pups go, acting as like a "day care". It has some natural light for it from a hole in the ceiling that leads to the outside. It's not big enough for anything to use to get in, but it's big enough to provide light during the day.

After that are the last six dens, each for the high ranks. The dens are smaller, but not terribly so. There is enough room for a pair of wolves plus pups. Ultimately each den can hold 4-6 adult wolves, though the latter would feel a bit smushed. The first cave-den belongs to the Alphas, the next the betas, and ultimately the deltas. For the Deltas and Betas there are two dens on either side of the tunnel that face each other that is for each High Ranked wolf and their family if they aren't mated. If they are mated, they can use one den for themselves and young pups, and the other is for their adult offspring unless they choose to sleep with the rank they belong to. This is also how the Alphas are set up, with their second den likely belonging to their adult offspring, but specifically the ones chosen to be their heir and their mate if they have one.

The tunnel then leads to an exit out the back of the mountain that the wolves have used foilage to cover so that other creatures have a harder time finding the exit. It's a smaller exit that only one adult wolf at a time can fit through, but it's harder to see from the outside. This exit is why the pup den and the alphas den are near the middle of the tunnel, so nothing can sneak in for the pups when the adults are out, or come in to attack the alphas while they sleep. It also provides an exit in case the dens are attacked, and acts as a drain during rain storms.

For those wondering, the Omegas sleep in the first cave, the entrance cave. Usually they claim places near the back of the cave so they aren't exposed to the elements outside. Occasionally, when its very cold or rainy, they will be allowed in the regular dens of the mid-ranked wolves, or in the elders den.

After the Den system the rest of the territory is just forest and meadows, leading up to the Titan Valley they are named for.

The Ranks

Alpha Male & Alpha Female
Leads of the Pack. In charge of the entire Pack.

Beta Male & Beta Female
Second in Commands. In Charge of Hunters and Hunts.

Delta Male & Delta Female
Third in Commands. In Charge of Scouts and Scouting Missions.

The Hunters
The ones in the pack who hunt and provide food for them. They also act as the front line defense for the pack.

The Scouts
The ones who do scouting missions to help the pack in regard to various things such as where to hunt, where there are threats, patrols, etc.

Pups
The youth of the pack, all wolves under 2 Years old. Pups apprentice for their future rank starting at 1 year old, and become a full fledge member of that rank at 2 years.

Elders
All Wolves over the Age of 11.

The Omegas
The Lowest Ranked Wolves for Whatever Reason.

For the Betas and Deltas, they do not need to be mates but they can be.

Edited at March 13, 2023 09:52 PM by Imperial Sands
Ashes to Ashes | Wolf RP | Open!March 13, 2023 08:58 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Dark Forest Pack

Alpha Male

Alpha Female

Beta Male

Beta Female

Reserved for Polly

Delta Male

Delta Female

The Hunters

The Scouts

Pups

Elders

The Titan Valley Pack

Alpha Male
Reserved for Tene

Alpha Female

Reserved for Me

Beta Male

Beta Female

Delta Male
Reserved for Polly

Delta Female

Hunters

Scouts

Pups

Elders

Omegas

Lone Wolves

Note: For all High Ranked Wolves [Delta and Above] High Activity is Required, as well as an RP Sample if I have never personally Rped with you before. This can be sent to my Pm directly, or you can link me a forum Rp thread you're in [on Here or in Pm].

Edited at March 14, 2023 01:30 AM by Imperial Sands
Ashes to Ashes | Wolf RP | Open!March 13, 2023 11:35 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Pack:
Desired Rank:
Thoughts on the Other Pack?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Kin:
Other:

These are the minimum you need for the form, but feel free to add anything else!
Ashes to Ashes | Wolf RP | Open!March 13, 2023 11:46 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Faenna
TBD
Female
Pack:

Titan Valley Pack

Alpha Female
Desired Rank:

Content

She's.... uncertain. Their territory is large, but that is still a lot of wolves to feed. Ally or not, that another pack close to them and on their territory makes her a bit uncomfortable. However, she would want someone to do it for her, so she is trying to be open minded.
Appearance:

TBA
Personality:

TBA
Crush:

Her Mate
Mate:

The Alpha Male
Pups:

None, yet.
She has some fertility issues, so she has yet to have a succesful litter.
Kin:

Possibly Open
Other:

Credit for all Images Belongs to Windfuchs on DA. These are Stock Images.
Wip

Edited at March 14, 2023 02:47 AM by Imperial Sands
Ashes to Ashes | Wolf RP | Open!March 14, 2023 01:43 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Aristarkh
4 or 5 Years
Male
Pack:

Dark Forest

TBD
Desired Rank:

Something High Ranked, but He's also Content.

TBA
Appearance:

Personality:

TBD
Crush:

None, Possibly Open
Mate:

None
Pups:

None
Kin:

Possibly Open
Other:

Credit for all Images Belongs to WolfenPhotography on DA. These are Stock Images.

Edited at March 14, 2023 03:11 AM by Imperial Sands

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us