Wolf Play : Devious Secrets || Medieval & Supernatural || Open
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Devious Secrets || Medieval & Supernatural || OpenMarch 13, 2023 10:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Devious Secrets

❝ Life is a game of cards. One wrong move, and you're done for. ❞

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

THREADS:

Sign-Ups: You are Here!
Discussion:
Unavailable
RP:
Unavailable

RP Theme Song

Royalty
[ By Egzod, Maestro Chives, & Neoni ]

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Edited at March 14, 2023 06:25 PM by Covidic

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

" This world knows no kindness, and no mercy. "

Odyine. A kingdom feared for its armies and its ruthless rulers. Known for it's barbaric armies and cruel tactics used against those who stand against the Kingdom of Odyine. Since the beginning of time, this kingdom has forever been vile and inhuman, from generation to generation the Queens and Kings of this domain strive to strike fear and pain into their foes. And they were quite successful. While forcing other territories into submission, those who stood up to the Royals of Odyine were smited, and their kingdoms burned to the ground, erasing their existence. If anyone were to count.. they successfully decimated 4 kingdoms, while forcing 5 of the neighboring domains into submission. They've gone years undefeated, no one daring to look the Royals in the eye and declare war. Most sensible people would find that absolutely foolish, and doom themselves. However, as vicious and harsh they may seem, the kingdoms that have submitted themselves to Odyine are treated fair, for the most part. The Odyine kingdom spares its extra resources to the surrounding allies, food, livestock, and armies. It's not much, considering they are "extras" but they do not treat their allies too unfairly. Bularia, Quile, and Azarel could be considered to be Odyine's favorite three, while the people of Apostle and Indun are.. not so much.

As Queens and Kings fall, Odyine is no exception. The reign of the current King and Queen is coming to an end, an incurable disease has taken over the Royal pair, and so, they must crown their eldest, and only child, the Princess of Odyine. But, in order for the princess to take the throne, she must take a partner in marriage, and only then may she continue the Kingdom's legacy and lead the Kingdom with pride. The surrounding kingdoms have sent their finest suitors to take the Princess' hand in marriage. As they trek across the land, everyone begs the question.. who will the princess accept? Will she choose wisely, or will she choose foolishly? This is not only a race among the suitors but a dangerous game.

The Suitors are coming from the kingdoms of,

Bularia [ status: healthy & prosperous ]
Apostle [ status: weak & dying ]
Indun [ status: weak & dying ]
Quile [ status: healthy & prosperous ]
Azarel [ status: healthy & prosperous ]

The people are so focused on the new arrivals, and the exciting events that shall follow that they have grown blind to what lurk in the shadows. People like to say that the mysterious deaths and murders that have been happening are a rabid animal attack.. a bear, wolves, or something simply just terrible. Few have claimed that their deaths were committed by the inhuman creatures that plague their village streets. But it's all nonsense! ... Right? Mothers tell their children stories of horror and nightmares to scare their little ones into listening, fooling their children into believing such stories are real. Little do they know, that those stories? Maybe they aren't factually correct but.. the monsters that lurk in the shadows, that hide under your bed, they're real. For a long time, a few villagers here and there were found mauled, ripped limb from limb. Now, maids and servants are disappearing without a trace, and days later they're found outside of the castle.. looking as if they'd been trampled by a 200-horse herd over and over again, they looked almost unrecognizable. Such disappearances only recently began, a few months or so ago. Some claim they would see the Princess walking out into the cities at night, and the next morning dead bodies would be found, having to do something with the Princess. Others claim they see giant canine-like creatures prowling the streets. Ah, but rumors will be rumors, spreading false truths like a virus. But people are growing suspicious and worried, fearing their children are next, or even themselves. Will the Royal Family do something about these disappearances and mysterious murders? Or will they sit there, and do nothing?

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Supernatural Info

Supernaturals. Werewolves, Vampires, Fairies.. the whole lot. Humans refuse to believe in them, but whether they like it or not, they do in fact exist. They are exceptionally rare, and very few have been recorded, which would make sense of the humans' lack of knowledge of their existence. Because they are so rare, only 5 are currently active and making their way to the Kingdom of Odyine one way or another. If one were to have their character be a Supernatural, you'd have to DM me first. Otherwise, it's not happening.

If you have questions about a Supernatural's Limitations that are not listed below, feel free to DM me!

Werewolves:

Humans who possess the ability to turn into a wolf or wolf-like creature. They can shift at any point, during the day or night, but only if the following night is an Eclipse and/or Full Moon. Silver is extremely painful and effective, but to in order to kill a werewolf with Silver, you must strike them in the head.

Vampires:

Humans who prey on humans in order to survive, living off of their blood. Human food makes them ill, but some can withstand it. They can walk in the daylight and feel no pain, but if they are exposed to sunlight for more than 8+ hours, they begin to burn. Random stakes through the heart are not effective unless it is a stake made from the wood of a previously dead birch tree.

Shifters:

TBA..

Fairies:

TBA..

TBA.....

TBA..

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
⸻⸻

Kingdom Info

REP:

Odyine [ cruel, destructive ]
Bularia [ kind, peaceful ]
Apostle [ kind, peaceful ]
Indun [ quiet, mysterious ]
Quile [ cruel, unforgiving ]
Azarel [ quiet, mysterious ]

COLORS:

Odyine [ Crimson & Black ]
Bularia [ Bark & White ]
Apostle [ Red & Yellow ]
Indun [ Green & Purple ]
Quile [ Black & Purple ]
Azarel [ White & Grey ]

SYMBOLS:

WIP

PRONUNCIATIONS:

Odyine [ O-dine ]
Bularia [ bull - are - e - ah ]
Apostle [ Ah - pohs - tull ]
Indun [ I - en - done ]
Quile [ Kill - E ]
Azarel [ Ah - zah - rel ]

TBA

Odyine

Bularia

Apostle

Undun

Quile

Azarel

more will be added, when i can.

Edited at March 17, 2023 04:28 AM by Covidic

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

RULES:

1. Respect both Eve's Rules and my Own.

2. This is a Literate RP. Yes, I realized the introduction and whatnot isn't exactly much.. it was rushed and will be fixed, but this is a Literate RP. I expect proper grammar and pronunciation and at least a minimum of 3+ paragraphs in your sheets.

3. Keep drama between characters, not players. I will not tolerate bullying.

4. As this is a somewhat romance-based RP, make sure to keep it PG-13 and don't take it too far. Swearing is allowed as well, and I honestly do not care how much your characters swear but keep it somewhat chill.

5. If you have any questions, please DM me instead of clogging up the forum. The only questions I'll allow for the Forum include asking for Reservations.

6. 3 Characters Per Person and reservations only last 48 hours, I will DM you once your reservation has expired and you have not completed your sheet. If I decline a sheet, you only have 1 more try or 12 hours to fix it, or it will not be accepted.

7. Creativity is Key! No dull characters here! :D But also, don't steal other people's characters, it's not cool. And, and, when using images for your characters, make sure they are allowed on WP.

8. If you've gotten to hear, write the word I've misspelled in brackets somewhere.

TBA

⸻⸻⸻

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:
Sexuality:
Role:
Species [ human or supernatural ]:
Kingdom:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Affiliations:
Family:

Edited at March 14, 2023 07:11 PM by Covidic

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Characters:

Slots that are not taken, will be taken by NPCs when the RP begins.

⸻⸻⸻

Odyine

Queen [ 1/1 ]: [ locked ]

Queen Zarella | NPC

King [ 1/1 ]: [ locked ]

King Ardor || NPC

Princess [ 1/1 ]:

Victoria Cadieux || 22yr || F || Covidic

Sentinels [ 1/2 ]:

Aveline Duarte || 26yr || F || Shadows in the Mist

Servants [ 1/4 ]:

Selova Fleur Montcroix || 23yr || F || Tamesis
-
-
-

Guards [ 0/6 ]:

-
-
-
-
-

Civilians [ 0/∞ ]:

Suitors [ 4/5 ]:
[ one from each kingdom ]

Reserved for Nightwater [ azarel ]
Reserved for Spellbound [ indun ]

Reserved for Kashmir [ apostle ]
Prince Barish Borena || 21yr || Freedome [ Quile ]
-

Suitors Sentinels [ 1/10 ]:

Reserved for Ceal
-
-

⸻⸻⸻

2 Sentinels per 1 Suiter.

Only 5 Supernaturals.
[ 5/5 ]

If you have questions, feel free to PM me!

Edited at March 19, 2023 03:22 PM by Covidic
Devious Secrets || Medieval & Supernatural || OpenMarch 13, 2023 05:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

As you can probably see, this is a bit rushed. I wanted to get this out there without forgetting about it and well, here we are. I'll be adding more on as we go, but if you have ANY questions, feel free to PM me! Or, if you think you'll be able to help assist me in making this RP perhaps a bit neater and better, feel free!

Edited at March 13, 2023 05:29 PM by Covidic
Devious Secrets || Medieval & Supernatural || OpenMarch 14, 2023 05:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

╔═.✵.══════════╗

Victoria le Cadieux

❝ Trust?... I've never heard of such a thing. ❞

╚══════════.✵.═╝

Name:

Victoria
Victoria Cadieux

Nickname:

Vic [ close friends | may perhaps be pissed off if someone she displeases her calls her such ]

╔═.✵.══════════╗

joker @ neka.cc

╚══════════.✵.═╝

Female || Feminine
She / Her

22 Years Old

══.✵.═══════.✵.═

Sexuality:

Aromantic Bisexual
[ no preference ]

Relationship Status:

Taken [ secretly ]

Significent Other:

Selova [ secretly ]

.✵.══════════.✵.══

Role:

Princess of Odyine

Kingdom:

Royalty
Odyine Kingdom

══.✵.═════════.✵.═

Species:

Supernatural
Vampire

Born or Turned:

Born.

.✵.═══════════.✵.═

Appearance:

Ddgreenbelt @ neka.cc

Victoria is not exactly built to show off her abilities. Most people see a small woman, lean and narrow, and think nothing. They make themselves believe she isn't capable of anything, let alone capable of holding a steady sword. Oh, but don't we just love it when people underestimate us? The looks on their faces when they realize they are wrong.. it's almost to die for. Looks are deceiving. As the saying goes, don't judge a book by its cover.

Standing 5'5 exact, Victoria stands with her shoulders back and her head high. It's funny.. both her parents stand 6'0 or even taller, but here she is, full grown, and basically half the size of them. It's not that she minds it, she finds it funny, out of all the possible genetic traits she could've received, height would've been a tad bit appreciated. It's alright though, unlike those giants, she can fit into smaller places and she is quite quick & light on her feet. Quick maneuvers are quite simple for Victoria. Between her torso and her legs, they are quite evenly dispatched, her legs a tad bit longer than her torso, her posture helps, keeping her shoulders back and her head high, and she looks more 5'6 in some angles. Victoria weighs 130 - 135lbs at most, she is nicely and evenly filled in,

WIP

Personality:

Distant || Vague || Mysterious || Quiet || Cold || Skeptical || Questionable || Hostile || Deeply Untrusting || Narcissistic & Sociopathic Tendencies || Manipulative || Horribly Blunt || Rigorous || Silvertongue || || Selfish || Offensive || Intrusive || Possesive || Barbaric Actions || Overly Protective || Rigorous || Horribly Blunt || Silvertongue || Introverted || Alluring || Taunting || Vindictive

WIP

.✵.═════════════════.✵.═

❝ Tell me your nightmares, and fantasies.. and I'll make them come true. ❞

.✵.═══════════════.✵.═

Strengths:

- Agility
- Combat Skill
- Determination
- Intimidation
- Observant
- Quick
- Unpredictable

Weaknesses:

- Brute Strength
- Endurance
- Deeply Untrusting
- Speluncaphobia [ phobia of caves ]
- Impulsive
- Emotional [ sometimes difficult to control ]
- Co-Dependent

══.✵.═════════.✵.═

Theme Songs:

Wonderland [ Neoni ]
Lovely [ Billie Eilish ]
Playground [ Bea Miller ]
Blood // Water [ Grandson ]

Favorite Song Quotes:

" Look me in my eyes, tell me everything's not fine.. or the people ain't happy, and the river had run dry. " [ Blood // Water ]

" Never trust what you see, they feast on your fears.. be careful what you believe. " [ Wonderland ]

" Oh, I hope some I'll make it out of here... Even if it takes all night or a hundred years. Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near. Wanna feel alive, outside can't fight my fear..." [ Lovely ]

" Stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream~ " [ Playground ]

══.✵.═════════.✵.═

❝ You can leave me in the night.. but please- don't leave me in the dark. ❞

══.✵.════════.✵.═

Affiliations:

Selova || Secretive Lover / Close Friends

Victoria was often lonely as a child, those who wished to accompany Victoria would only stay for a minute, maybe longer or they had other unfriendly intentions in mind. It was brought to her parent's attention, that she was in need of a close friend, thus the beginning of a friendship between two young girls. Victoria and Selova's friendship was a slow and steady climb, there were plenty of bumps in the trail, but nothing they couldn't handle. Many times would Victoria be commenting on Selova's obnoxious personality, but never did she forcefully shoo the girl away, as obnoxious as the little girl may have seemed, Victoria was glad to have her as a friend. As the two girls grew, their friendship grew stronger, and Selova had been appointed to be Victoria's personal servant by Victoria herself. As they grew, their friendship evolved into something more, something so beautiful that they'd have to hide it from the world.

PM Me

══.✵.═════════.✵.═

Backstory:

Very few know, but when Victoria was born, another was born right alongside her. Twins. Unfortunately, there was far too many complications during birth, and her twin brother died. As it was so sudden, the child was never named, and her parents would always tell everyone that Victoria was an only child, and they would not have any more children in the future. Originally, if her brother would have survived he'd take the Odyine Throne, and that was what her parents had preferred but obviously, those plans did not work out. Because her parents were disappointed in losing their son and that their daughter had to take the throne, they would not spend much time with their child, neglecting her. Over the few years, Victoria quickly learned that it was best to reside in solitude, rather than to try and bond with others. If her parents couldn't love her, how could anyone else? She'd spend time with the maids and servents of the castle, learning most of her knowledge from them. As time went on, Victoria was 5, maybe 6 years old when one of the maids suggested that she should have a personal friend. The King and Queen could care less, so they had sent out someone to pick up a child from the Kingdom of Indun to befriend their child. It was strange for Victoria, to see an unfamiliar face around the castle. The young girl, Selova, was quite obnoxious and a bit.. too happy for Victoria's liking, but it warmed her heart that the girl enjoyed spending time with Vic, even just the way Victoria was.

In Victoria's early teenage years, she began to take on Swordsmanship, learning how to wield a blade in a proper manner. That was probably one of the very few things her parents were proud of, and they would begin to praise Victoria and sometimes, rarely though, they'd spend their time watching Victoria advance in her skills. To some girls, after being neglected for years on end, always ignored and pushed away, they'd be overjoyed to see that their parents were invested in their hobbies but.. Victoria learned early on that they were never proud of her, and never would be.

══.✵.═════════.✵.═

Family:

Mother: Zarella Cadieux [ Queen ]
Father: Ardor Cadieux [ King ]

Siblings: Unnamed [ deceased ]
Children: N/A

Friends:

Selova [ close friend ]

Edited at March 17, 2023 06:39 AM by Covidic
Devious Secrets || Medieval & Supernatural || OpenMarch 14, 2023 11:23 PM

Shadows in the Mist

Neutral

Give Award

Assumed Name: Aveline Duarte

Secret Identity: Mirana Sabine Calumma

Nickname: Mira (by her family)

Victoria’s shadow (among the nobility)

Odyine’s Eyes (enemies of the royals, reputation only)

The Faceless One (criminal underground of the kingdom, reputation only)

Sexuality: Biromantic asexual

Role: Sentinel to Princess Victoria

Species: Born Shifter

Kingdom: Odyine

Appearance: This is not her true appearance, but it is the one she wears most often in her role as sentinel.

Aveline is slightly taller than the average woman, reaching nearly 5 foot 6 inches. This makes it somewhat more difficult for her to perform her duties as the princess’s personal sentinel, as she can’t rely on her height to intimidate those who might wish to harm Victoria. However, Aveline likes this height as it also means opponents underestimate her, especially since her armor does a lot to hide her muscle-packed form. Additionally, being shorter helps her to blend in more during outings when covertness is key. When it comes to body shape, Aveline resembles an inverted triangle, with broad shoulders and narrower hips. She has a fairly small bust, but makes up for it by having a great ass. Her body is heavily muscled, with defined biceps and powerful thighs. Sparring partners have occasionally described her as “a battering ram in human form”. Her light chestnut skin is marred with many small, faded scars, including her hands. Aveline is right handed and has strong, calloused fingers.

This young woman has a diamond shaped face, with wide cheekbones and a narrow chin. The cheekbones aren’t any higher than the average person’s, but they do provide a fair amount of definition to her face. Aveline’s chin is slightly pointed, and matches the modest sharpening seen in her ears. Her mouth is fairly small with thin lips the color of peaches. She usually smiles tightly with her mouth closed, and only smiles with teeth when she’s truly overcome. Her nose is typically straight, with the barest hint of an upturn at the end. Aveline has a strong, clear voice that pitches roughly the same as the average woman’s, while her tone tends to be firm without being aggressive. Her eyebrows are somewhat thick, with a slight arch along the otherwise straight hairs. Underneath her brows Aveline has steely gray eyes that tilt noticeably upwards at the outer ends. Additionally, her eyes are moderately hooded and often give her a calculating look.

Aveline’s face is framed by ringlet waves that could fit into the 2c category. Her locks come down to a few inches below her chin, about halfway between her chin and shoulders. The hair is cinnamon in shade, a deep reddish brown with brighter amber highlights. Aveline typically ties it back into a tight bun at the crown of her head, but will occasionally braid it into a crown for fancy occasions or leave it down. As far as clothes are concerned, if Aveline is awake then she’s probably in armor. She has multiple sets depending on the situation, whether it’s practice, formal balls, excursions into the capital city and surrounding towns, or covert nighttime forays.

Personality: Stubborn | Adaptable | Prideful | Loyal | Curious | Deceptive | Reserved | Dutiful | Meticulous | Patient | Persuasive | Manipulative | Liar | Perceptive | Confident |

Aveline defines herself by her roles as spy and sentinel. She is intensely loyal to her kingdom, and would lay down her life for it and its rulers without hesitation. She is dedicated to doing the best she can to fulfill her orders, whether it’s protecting Princess Victoria or performing espionage in the homes of nobles and the tunnels of the criminal underground. Aveline is supremely confident in her abilities, and rarely has moments of insecurity or self-doubt. Her faith in her rulers is similarly absolute, where even if ordered to perform something she would ordinarily never condone, Aveline can rationalize that it must be done for the good of the kingdom.

On a personal level, Aveline has a hard time opening up to others and prefers to watch and listen over starting a conversation. She is excellent at discerning when someone is lying or uncomfortable, and will rarely display those abilities to humiliate someone who is pissing her off. That said, pissing Aveline off enough for her to act on it is quite a feat. This woman is very patient, and can put up with quite a lot of either insults or boredom before her composure breaks. Despite her calmness in the face of rudeness or aggression, Aveline isn’t great at de-escalating conflicts. Her preferred techniques for dealing with someone who is annoying or threatening her is to either ignore them, or attempt to get away.

Lastly, as a shapeshifter Aveline is a master of deception. She is an excellent liar, and manipulates others with ease. Drawing on her skills of observation, Aveline can figure out what weak points a person has and how those can best be exploited to accomplish her goals, whether it’s through bribery, blackmail, or subtly convincing them that they want the same thing. Her silver tongue comes in handy during situations where her curiosity gets her into trouble, as she can convincingly act lost or confused when found somewhere she shouldn’t be. Being a shifter gives her an added advantage when it comes to maintaining a double life, as she can keep her identities as sentinel and spy confined to different physical bodies as well. But being a shapeshifter has downsides too, as her adaptability and need for secrecy can sometimes hinder her capacity for connecting with people and forming relationships.

Strengths:

-Incredible combatant, whether hand to hand, melee or ranged weaponry.

-Strong, acrobatic, and flexible, shifting allows her to choose the best body for a particular situation.

-When she shifts, any injuries her previous form sustained are healed, including detached limbs. The exception to this are wounds made by other supernatural creatures, such as the claws of a werewolf.

-An experienced shifter, Aveline can complete the process entirely painlessly in 30 minutes or less, depending on if the form is new or one she has donned before. She also can "store" an appearance for later, which she currently uses for her sentinel persona so she doesn't have to constantly re-touch the person who donated their skin to her. Shifting into her true form does not require storing.

-Adaptable, Aveline is great at sizing up rapid changes to a situation and making up new plans on the fly.

-Expert thief, Aveline has long honed her skills in stealth, picking pockets, and opening locks.

-Speedy, Aveline is a fast runner with a lot of stamina.

Weaknesses:

-Reduced healing, immune system, and reflexes after assuming a new form, it generally takes Aveline about a week to settle fully into her new skin. Additionally, she only can shift into people who weigh less than 50 pounds different from herself. So as a general rule she cannot shift into children younger than 12 or so, or into extremely tall and muscular people.

-Shifting has a “cooldown” period of around 4 hours, and Aveline must touch the person whose form she wants to take less than 1 hour prior to assuming their appearance. The only exception to this 1 hour rule is her stored form and her natural form.

-Aveline has a crippling fear of heights and will never be found running across rooftops or jumping out of third story windows, which impacts her job somewhat when Victoria chooses to go into tall towers and whatnot. She also has no climbing skills.

-Loner, stems from pride where Aveline believes her ideas are the best ones and that other people will only slow her down.

-Aveline can be too curious for her own good sometimes, and can be drawn into traps this way. Plus she can be exceedingly stubborn about getting to the bottom of things, and will pursue them even when the risk appears far greater than the reward.

-She’s a bit of a workaholic, and frequently neglects her mental and social well-being in favor of doing things she thinks are necessary for her job. This also stems from her pride, as she has a terrible time asking others for help.

-Aveline has a phobia of cats, they freak her out. When she’s in the same space as one, all of her attention is focused on it and how she can best be rid of it.

Affiliations: She wouldn’t consider Victoria or Selova friends, per se, but Aveline has settled into an easy familiarity with them, it can be considered the natural result of years spent in close proximity.
Family and Background:

Mother-Vivian Caterina Calumma (alive, human)

Father-Cassian Lamor Calumma (dead, shapeshifter)

Older brothers: The twins Locke Lorenzo Calumma and Florian Matteo Calumma, 2 years older than Aveline (both alive and human).

Aveline was born into a nomadic group known as the Calumma clan. The group is fairly small, with around 30 members, but has been roaming the six kingdoms since time immemorial. As a result of its age, the group has forged strong connections to both the nobility and the criminal underground. Members are renowned for their skills in combat and subterfuge, but what few outside the clan know is that shifter blood runs strong in the Calumma. Currently there are about four shifters alive in the clan including Aveline, but the others are active in other kingdoms working for other clients. From birth, those in the clan with the gift of shapeshifting are trained in the arts of combat and subterfuge, to be contracted into the services of one of the clan’s patrons, while human children of the Calumma are groomed to work as thieves, spies, and mercenaries to bring the group wealth and prestige. At the age of 16, Aveline was contracted to work for the royal family as a sentinel for their daughter Victoria, changing her skin and taking the name Aveline Duarte to prevent being traced back to the Calumma clan. Beyond just a bodyguard, Aveline’s role in safeguarding Victoria extended to sussing out plots against her, and making sure that no one ever learned of the princess’s true vampiric nature.

Yet when her father Cassian died when Aveline was 21, she was faced with the obligation of caring for her aging mother. Calumma tradition dictates when a spouse dies, the living spouse must be taken care of by their same sex child, if there is one. Unable to leave Victoria, Aveline turned to Odyine’s underground, relying on her brothers to acquire contracts for her that would allow her to pay for her mother’s care through stealing and intel gathering. She returns to the clan only once or twice a year for the elders to ensure she is meeting her employers expectations, and to check on her mother. Balancing her roles as thief, spy, and sentinel is incredibly draining, and Aveline has little time or inclination to cultivate relationships of any kind as a result.

Other: I can't [hear] you from over [here].

Edited at March 19, 2023 12:42 PM by Shadows in the Mist
Devious Secrets || Medieval & Supernatural || OpenMarch 15, 2023 07:11 AM

Jack Of Stars

Darkseeker

Give Award
wip

Edited at March 15, 2023 10:34 AM by Jack Of Stars
Devious Secrets || Medieval & Supernatural || OpenMarch 16, 2023 01:22 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res a servant and a suitor sentinel? <3

Edited at March 16, 2023 02:02 PM by Tamesis
Devious Secrets || Medieval & Supernatural || OpenMarch 16, 2023 02:44 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Selova Fleur Montcroix

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

Full Name:
Selova Fleur Montcroix

Shortened Name:
Selova Fleur Montcroix

Preferred Name:
Selova

Nicknames:
The Beast of Odyine (By Locals)
Selly (By Close Friends)

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Fluid

Species:
Supernatural [Werewolf]

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Role:
Personal Servant to the Princess
Assassin

Desired Role:
Content

Kingdom:
Indun [Birthed]
Odyine [Currentlly]

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Appearance:
[credit to Joker @ neka.cc]

Selova is a woman who doesn't take herself seriously, which shows due to how she carries herself. Her aura is light, comforting, and easy-going, making it easier for others to relax around her by settling in her mere presence. Her ambiance makes it easier for her to befriend people and allow them to open up to her, making them spill their darkest secrets to the werewolf. Does she care about how others see her? No, not, cause in her mind, they're all irrelevant. Her so-called considerate semblance is nothing more than a facade, using it to cover her twisted side. To those not blinded by her friendly nature, they'll notice a dark shimmer in her eyes, a twisted glare that makes a dead man curl in his grace. Selova doesn't try to hide it, enjoying the look of fear growing in their eyes each time they stare into them. When she's upset, however, her atmosphere changes entirely, causing others to sway away from her. With some commenting that it feels like the grim reaper is hovering above you, breathing down on your neck. What's worse is when she gazes at you like a hungry predator.

The woman is tall and proud of it, with Selova's height being 6'0 and her weight estimated to be 197 lbs. She uses her height to her advantage, either by towering over those shorter in stature, to intimidate others, or be able to reach things on a higher level. Being tall has its cons, as it makes her noticeable from a crowd. As such, she avoids massive gatherings that's in the day. Her body looks incredibly tough due to her muscular build, with her muscles somewhat visible under her pale skin. Her body shape is rectangular, with a slight dip to her sides. Selova prioritizes muscular strength, yet she trains herself in speed too. Although, her robust body tends to slow her down a bit. From the shoulders down to her ankles, you can tell this woman is well-trained, from having solid and rounded shoulders to her swift and durable legs. Not to mention scars in various healing stages decorates her body. Selova covers her body with baggy servant clothing to hide her features, not wanting to expose her capabilities to strangers too openly.

Her face is mesmerizing, having a tenacious, elegant, and trustworthy appearance. Her cheekbones blend well with her cheeks, formulating a flat surface, yet her jaw has a sharp curve with a narrower chin. Her forehead has exposed temples, with the form of it slim. The shape of her eyes is almond-shaped and tilted downwards a little. Her yellow iris' is unsettling to look at sometimes, as her pupils may shift depending on her state of emotions. Above her eyes are her rounded and thin eyebrows which she keeps trimmed to look proper. Her nose is perfectly straight, with the tip of her nose pointed forward. Selova's ears are peculiarly inhuman, having a pointy look to them, and they rest perfectly on the sides of her head. Her face is covered in two prominent scars, one over her left brow and the other on the left side of her throat. Under her left eye is a singular beauty mark.

Lastly, her hair is odd in color as it's a frosty white, with the length of her hair short and the type wavy. Her hair is said to illuminate under lighting, which is somewhat true, but it only works when she's under the moonlight. The few that are allowed to touch her hair are amazed by how soft it is, having the same feeling as silk or bamboo fabric.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Personality:
Flirtatious | Charming | Diligent | Loyal | Obedient | Protective | Hard-Worker | Active | Companionly | Cold [When Hunting] | Excitable | Honest-Liar | Merciless [When Hunting] |
Frivolous
| Manipulative | Sadistic [When Hunting] | Posessive | Brutal [When Hunting] | Hostile | Aggressive | Skillful | Affectionate | Romantic | Lovable

•"Hunting"
•Good Tasting Food
•The Night
•Thunderstorms
•Flirting/Making People Flustered
•Wilderness
•Hot Baths
•Cake

Dislikes:
•Extreme Coldness
•Boredom
•Losing
•Feeling Out Of Control
•Crowds
•Certain People
•Being Alone
•Inactivity
•Riddles
•Snow

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Skills/Talents:
•Tracking
•Hunting
•Acrobatics
•Hand-to-Hand Combat

Strengths:
•Determined
•Brave
•Independet
•Speed
•Strength
•Reflexes

Weaknesses:
•Lacks Compassion [To Strangers]
•Short-Tempered
•Feral Rage [When Angered]
•Using Weapons
•Accuracy
•Stamina

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Relationship Status:
Taken

Significant Other:
Victoria [Secretive]

Crushes:
Her eyes are only settled on one person.

Exes:
Nada

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Family:
Father: Former Lord Royce Montcroix [Deceased]
Mother: Former Lady Nora Montcroix [Deceased]
Older Brother: Lord Orson Montcroix [Alive]

Affiliations:
Victoria | "Just say the word, my darling, and I'll slay anyone who dared to defy you." | Lover/Childhood "Friends"

When Selova was a kid, she was brought to the Odyine kingdom to give the princess company. When they first met, the two bumped heads due to clashing personalities: Selova was eager and outgoing, while Victoria was cautious and untrusting. Oddly, the two remained side by side, even though the princess proclaimed that Selova was annoying, yet never bothered to dismiss her. As the two grew into teenagers, Selova became Victoria's personal servant upon the princess's request, with the white-haired teen serving the royal dutifully. Their relationship intensified further when they reached adulthood. Although, no one truly knew what was happening between them, believing they were just good friends. Selova and Victoria are the only ones who truly know what's stirring between them.

Friends:
Victoria [Close Friends]

Enemies:
Anyone Who Victoria Hates

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Other:
Fixed Word: Here

Edited at March 16, 2023 09:13 PM by Tamesis

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved