Wolf Play : W.O.T.W (War of the wolves) |Please be literate| OPEN |
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

W.O.T.W (War of the wolves) |Please be literate| OPEN |March 6, 2023 12:24 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

RP plot:

There once was three wolves, fighting with each other about who got the last bit of food. They were malnurished, hungry, tired, and long over-due for a break. They couldn't stop, however, for fear of dying. They were the best of freinds when they were in the nursery, but then their pack was torn apart by rouge wolves, and it was every wolf for themselves. The three were the only ones to have survived. They were all just over 10 moons, so no longer pups, but juviniles.

The eldest, Timber, fought to keep everyone alive.

The youngest, Kiarie, fought to keep everyone's spirit from leaving them.

And the middle one, Aeiras, fought to keep just himself alive.

Kiarie died at two years old, for she was the runt of her litter, and the sickest of them all.

Timber tried to help Aeiras to create a pack of their own, but Aeiras refused, and made his own pack. Timber kept in touch with Aeiras, for Aeiras had a better pack of wolves to defend, and fight, while Timber had wise wolves, and strong-in-the-ways-of-the-mind wolves. They helped each other through thick and thin. One day Aeiras got tired of helping Timber, so he snapped. "Timber," Aeiras growled. "You need to work for yourself." Aeiras then threw his body's strength into clawing Timber across the eye.

Timber's mom didn't care for him, and he had 13 brothers, and 9 sisters. His family was so large, that they didn't care or notice when he went missing. His family then caught a disease, and they were suffering too much for him to bear. He killed them in the least painful way possible. He then vowed, that if he ever had to lead a pack, or be an Alpha, he would make a pack that was loving, supportive, and helped, and loved each other.

Aeiras's planed to attack Timber's pack. What will they do?

(I will also be Aeiras, but I won't make a form for him, because A) He's pretty explained here, and B) The rest of his stuff will be uncovered later. )

RP RULES~

This will be a LITERATE RP (If you're only in the high-ish ranks of semi-lit, its fine too.). 2+ paragraphs per character. I expect you have a detailed post at least some of the time.

If you want to partake, you must PM me an example of your posts. (One paragraph.)

You may only have as many characters as you can control, and you must make a bit of the story for each of your characters each post, even if its just a sentance or two.

I will control day and night

MxF prefered

I do take reservations for Omega Beta and Delta (Reservations only last 24 hours!)

No killing without the other persons permission

No crushes/Mates with your own characters

NO PICTURES!

If you want to be mated with someone, talk to them BEFORE posting a character description.

Wolves must be a normal coat color. If you cannot provide me a picture in PM of a wolf coat, then you cannot use it. Eye colors need to be natural too. (Try to use custom maker please)

Once 2 characters are 18 in human years you can PM the opposite sex and ask if they want to be mate, and then, and only then can you mate and have pups.

The Alphas can only be killed by another alpha.

Alpha's are usually male, but in the case of only female heirs, there can be a female Alpha.

ALL expecting females MUST have mates.

The females MAY have twins, but we dont need an overabundance of them, so please PM me. (If you want to have triplets, you MUST PM me), otherwise only 1 baby per pregnancy.

Pack Rules~

Listen to your Alphas

Protect your Alphas with your life

Beta ranks are NOT challenged for. They are picked by the Alpha. If the origanal beta die, the alpha Female or male choose new ones.

Omegas are just normal people, not as Alpha, Beta, Healer, but regular pack members.

Ranks:

Alpha: Two, they have the job of protecting the entire pack, helping the pack, leading hunting partys, and watching over the pack.

Beta: Two, they have the job of helping the Alphas if needed.

Omega: 0-Ten, they have the job of harvesting, looking over the pups, caring for the pups, burying the food, and helping the deltas.

Delta: 0-Six, they have basically the same job as Omegas, but not anything with the pups.

Pups (Age 0 Days to 10 Moons): Zero-Twenty (Anythingabove twenty will be kicked from the den), they have the job of nursing, getting stronger, and learning.

Healer: Zero-Two, they have the job of healing anyone who comes into the healers den, no matter who they are. They cannot mate.

Rouges: 0-8, they scavange for food, and if caught they have to join the pack that found them. They usually don't want to be in a pack. After 10 Moons of living peacefully in their new pack, they go to be a Mother, Father, Delta or Omega depending on what they tried to steal.

Alphas:

Male: Tyler (Me)

Female: Starling (Crevice)

Beta:

Male: PM to claim

Female: Res for Foxspirit

Omegas:

None PM to claim

Deltas:

None, PM to claim

Healers:

Leia (Foxspirit)

Species:

Werewolf (Power: Shape shift into human and wolf. Downside: You lose a bit of power each time you change. You have 100 power in the start and each time you change you lose 5 power. Once out of power, you have to stay in the form you last changed into.)

Vampire (Power: You can turn invisable. Downside: If someone touches you while you're invisable, you can't turn back invisable for 3 hours. The only way you can be held uninvisable for longer than 3 hours is if someone keeps a steady hand on you.)

Human (Power: You can run extraordanarily fast. Downside: Your stamina runs out quickly.)

Wolf (Power: The ability to speak English. Downside: You can only speak once a week and only for 30 minutes.)

Any mix of these (Unless only one) can change between them, but your Power is halfed and your Downside is multiplied.

Form:

Name:

Species:

Wolf name:

Mate:

Offspring:

Alive Family:

Personality:

Looks like (Here you MUST write 2 whole paragraphs in total):

Dislikes:

Other:

Edited at April 15, 2023 08:08 AM by Howling on the cliff
W.O.T.W (War of the wolves) |Please be literate| OPEN |March 10, 2023 08:26 PM

Vennenum

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
As this is the sign-up topic, I'll be moving this there.
--moving to RP Signups--
W.O.T.W (War of the wolves) |Please be literate| OPEN |March 10, 2023 08:28 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Okay, thanks, and I like your profile picture!

Vennenum said:
As this is the sign-up topic, I'll be moving this there.
--moving to RP Signups--

W.O.T.W (War of the wolves) |Please be literate| OPEN |March 11, 2023 01:05 PM

Crevice

Neutral

Give Award
Form:

Name:Crevice

Species:wolf

Wolf name:Starling

Mate:Alpha male

Offspring:None yet

Alive Family:Cinder, dispersal female, https://wolfplaygame.com/custom.php?cid=175707
Personality:Smart, bold, sweet, understanding
Looks like (Here you MUST write 2 whole paragraphs in total): Starling has a read coat with beautiful specks and spots on her. She has a pink nose and heterochromia with one blue and brown eye. She has a long tail which helps her balance very well. Both of her parents had a red coat so has one too.

She has a couple of white spots on her that really bring out that mysterious look. She has a big brown spot on her belly and on her side, she also has a very dark brown inside her ears and this helps her hear because their not as sensitive and fragile. https://wolfplaygame.com/custom.php?cid=175708

Dislikes:Being disrespected, other packs, territory loss.

Other: Starling was born in a huge pack, where there wasn't much to go around, all of the wolves would be fighting for food and water to drink. Starling and Cinder would always sit there while the others fought. And when the others left there was barely enough food for the both of them. Most of the weak pups starved to death. But lucky enough, Starling was able to survive. Now, she wishes for her family to grow strong and powerful. And be mighty, mighty warriors.
Cinder:
Species
Wolf
Mate
None
Rank
Dispersal/rogue
Offspring
none
Looks
Cinder has orange fur like her sister and also has some spots like her. She has ruby eyes and also has one orange ear and one brown ear. She has short socks on her two front legs.
She has a regular black nose, she looks aa little bit of a mixture of orange and white almost like an orange cream popsicle. She has orange on her back left paw too. Cinder
Dislikes
Being controlled, humans, most wolves.
Other
Sister of Starling

Edited at March 12, 2023 12:13 PM by Crevice
W.O.T.W (War of the wolves) |Please be literate| OPEN |March 12, 2023 09:49 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Who is Cinder? If you would like to mention Cinder, please make a character form for them, too.

Crevice said:
Form:

Alive Family:Cinder, dispersal female, https://wolfplaygame.com/custom.php?cid=175707
Looks like (Here you MUST write 2 whole paragraphs in total): Starling has a read coat with beautiful specks and spots on her. She has a pink nose and heterochromia with one blue and brown eye. She has a long tail which helps her balance very well. Both of her parents had a red coat so has one too.

She has a couple of white spots on her that really bring out that mysterious look. She has a big brown spot on her belly and on her side, she also has a very dark brown inside her ears and this helps her hear because their not as sensitive and fragile. https://wolfplaygame.com/custom.php?cid=175708

Other: Starling was born in a huge pack, where there wasn't much to go around, all of the wolves would be fighting for food and water to drink. Starling and Cinder would always sit there while the others fought. And when the others left there was barely enough food for the both of them. Most of the weak pups starved to death. But lucky enough, Starling was able to survive. Now, she wishes for her family to grow strong and powerful. And be mighty, mighty warriors.

W.O.T.W (War of the wolves) |Please be literate| OPEN |March 12, 2023 09:49 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Otherwise, accepted.
W.O.T.W (War of the wolves) |Please be literate| OPEN |March 12, 2023 12:15 PM

Crevice

Neutral

Give Award

Howling on the cliff said:
Who is Cinder? If you would like to mention Cinder, please make a character form for them, too.

Crevice said:
Form:

Cinder is Starling's sister
W.O.T.W (War of the wolves) |Please be literate| OPEN |March 12, 2023 12:16 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thank you

Crevice said:

Howling on the cliff said:

Crevice said:
Form:

Cinder is Starling's sister

Edited at March 12, 2023 12:17 PM by Howling on the cliff
W.O.T.W (War of the wolves) |Please be literate| OPEN |March 12, 2023 03:06 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Tyler

Species: Werewolf

Wolf name: Timber

Mate: Alpha Female

Offspring: N/A

Alive Family: "I have none. They were... suffering. I killed them so they wouldn't suffer any more."

Personality: Tyler has a happy-go-lucky personality, unless his girlfreind cheats on him with her friend Nylah. Timber has a dark sense of humor and doesn't like to play. He easily can do almost anything.

Looks like (Here you MUST write 2 whole paragraphs in total):

Tyler looks like the human version of Luz, white-blond hair, one yellow-ish eye, and the other is blue. He has long shaggy hair that falls into his eyes. He looks stoney and tough, but really he isn't at all. His resting face looks like a posing model, stoic and broody.

Timber is the oposite, he has short black hair with red specks like falling ash. He has one red eye and one blue eye. His tail is like a paintbrush-short and poofy. When he shakes his fur, it poofs up a bit. When he opens his mouth, his teeth gleam with saliva and they grow slightly longer.

Dislikes: Being idle, Going on an unsuccessful hunt.

Other: Tyler was born into a large family, so no one noticed him. He vowed to make up for the early abuse by making a strong wolf family that cared for each other.

W.O.T.W (War of the wolves) |Please be literate| OPEN |March 27, 2023 09:44 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res Beta female and a Healer please!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us