Wolf Play : Hope Horizon | African Wild Dog Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Hope Horizon | African Wild Dog Rp | Open!March 1, 2023 09:03 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hope Horizon
Open & Accepting!
Also accepting new Title ideas. Please.

In the Heart of Botswana the shadow of a grim future lingers over a pack of African Wild Dogs. Everything that could have gone wrong has, and with the difficult winter ahead of them, it's a wonder if they will survive. It's been a hard year for the Acacia Pack, blow after blow being felt all through the pack.

First came the lions. The Ridge Pride, a formidable and aggressive pride of lions, had always been a threat to the pack. However, over recent numbers they've watched as the power of the lions grew as their pride did. They went from a mere pride of 5, to almost 12 in a span of two years, with more cubs on the way. At first the pack was used to dealing with them, able to out run any confrontations with them and den far enough away from the pride that usually the pups were safe. That all changed this year.

The pride became even more aggressive than normal as they grew in numbers, needing to push any carnivores away from any potential or existing kills. The dogs understood why they were so aggressive, but their ability to out manuever their ambushes was becoming difficult. So they tried to move away from them, pushing their territory in the opposite direction. It wasn't ideal, but they made it work. Of course, this meant they were more wedged between the Lions and Hyenas than ever, the latter having been run out of the Lion's territory long ago. Still, though, the dogs were resilient.

But then... the worst thing happened. The lions kept pushing. Roaming closer and closer to the den of helpless pups until finally they were found. And all of them were killed. The pack came back to the den as soon as they heard the whines, but they were too late. The lions had gone, but so had their pups. It was a horrible blow to the pack, something that crushed their spirits beneath the paws of the lions. However, the were determined to keep moving on, to chug forward, hoping things would get better.

Unfortunately, the odds were not in their favor. One day, after a successful hunt the dogs were resting, some feeding, some licking wounds they had sustained during the hunt. It happened so fast, but suddenly the lions were on them, the entire pride overtaking the kill with a vengeance and seeking to destroy the pack once and for all. To make matters worse, the hyenas, smelling the fresh kill, had lumbered in to. It was pure carnage. Dogs, hyenas, and lions all fighting, blood painted the savanna with brilliant red. The pack barely escaped with their lives, but, unfortunately not all of them. The lead male was killed, and the lead female was mortally wounded, her leg mangled and her life slowly bleeding out. With her mate and pups gone, she gave up and died shortly after, leaving their pack leaderless, injured, and in complete despair.

For the pack, things seem dim, but hope is on the horizon as they make the difficult decision to leave it all behind in search of anew. They know their odds of survival are not great, but with everything they had dealt with, it seemed far better than trying to stay. So, with the son of the former dominant pair at the helm, the now Nomadic Pack set off in hopes of rebuilding somewhere else.

Edited at March 2, 2023 12:15 AM by Imperial Sands
Hope Horizon | African Wild Dog Rp | Open!March 1, 2023 09:06 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules.
1. Be Active. In Rp and Discussion.
2. Semi-Literacy is a Requirement, and Must be Displayed in Rp and Sign Up Forms.
3. 4 Character Maximum Per Person. This might be Lifted Later.
4. Dot-Point Forms Will Not be Accepted without Prior Permission.
5. No Godmodding, Powerplaying, Auto-hitting, Perfect Characters, etc. It will not be tolerated.
6. There are currently no Pups in the pack, but that will change throughout the Rp. So if you want to play one, feel free to make it known.
7. If you've read everything please put your favorite thing about AWD in your form.
8. You can include Images for your Dog's Appearance, however, be sure they are Free to Use Stock that can be Used, and make sure it's from Deviantart [thats form sanity]. Just follow WPs rules for Images.
9. I want this to be a fun and relaxed Rp. So please be willing to offer subplots and things for so we can keep things interesting. Please, please, please be active in Discussion.
10. Have fun!

I will add Pack Rules Later.

Edited at March 1, 2023 09:35 PM by Imperial Sands
Hope Horizon | African Wild Dog Rp | Open!March 1, 2023 09:23 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Nomadic Pack

After deciding to leave their territory, the pack also decided to leave everything else behind, including their name. Changing it from the Acacia Pack to the Nomadic Pack until they find a new territory to call their own. With the death of their Dominant Pair leadership has passed to their son, who will eventually choose a female to be his mate and thus the Dominant Female. However, things are bound to change, as the new Dominant Male wants to ensure the survival and success of the pack. He isn't sure what type of changes to make yet, but he wants to do better than the pack has done before. However, because he has yet to find a mate, and has yet to secure his line by having pups, his position is not secure and it would not be a surprise if he were challenged beforehand.

The Current Pack Ranks

Dominant Male
This is one half of the leading pair for the pack. Currently the new Dominant Male is the only lead there is, but hopefully that'll change soon. He is the son of the prior dominant pair, taking the lead when his mother bequeathed leadership to him before she died. Since he is so new, without a mate, and no pups to carry on his line, his position is very unstable and likely to be challenged at least once. What the dominant pair says, though, is law, so what they say goes.

Dominant Female
This is the Female counterpart of the Dominant Male, however, for now, this position is unfilled. She would have equal leadership over the pack, though, and would be the primary one having pups within the pack. Like him, what she says goes. Once a Dominant Female is chosen, in order for her to replaced she would have to either die, or the dominant male or both of them would have to be beaten in challenge. Since she was not the original leader, she cannot be challenged for the both of them.

Second in Command
This is a new rank recently instated by the new dominant male shortly after his mother's death. This is a Dog chosen by the Dominant Male to help him lead while he gets the pack back on its feet. This will also be the Dog who takes over if something were to happen to the Dominant Male until he has an adult Heir he can name. More than likely this is a trusted friend, brother, or other relative. This rank is an extension of the Dominant Male so if they give an order it has to be followed unless shut down by the Dominant Male.

Subordinates
These are all the other adult dog within the pack. These are all the dogs over the age of 1 year. Some females, though, might choose disperse from the pack when they reach the age of two or later, however, most males will remain in the pack since others likely won't accept them in.

Pups
For now there are no pups in the pack, but once there are, these will be all the wild dogs under the age of a year.

This ranks are subject to change via Rp as the Dominant Male will likely be trying to change things up.
Hope Horizon | African Wild Dog Rp | Open!March 1, 2023 09:25 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Spots

The Nomadic Pack

Dominant Male
Reserved for Me

Dominant Female
Locked for Now

Second in Command
Reserved for Polly

Subordinates
Reserved for Me
Reserved for Polly
Shadowed Sand | 4 Yrs | F | Soulsilver | Pg. 2

Pups
Locked for Now

Non-Pack Dogs

Dispersal Females
1. Reserved for Me
2. Reserved for Foxspirit

Dispersal Males

Edited at March 4, 2023 01:45 PM by Imperial Sands
Hope Horizon | African Wild Dog Rp | Open!March 1, 2023 09:28 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Pack: [None or Nomadic Pack]
Desired Rank:
Thoughts on the Dominant Male:
Appearance: [5+ Sentence Minimum]
Personality: [5+ Sentence Minimum]
Crush:
Mate:
Pups: [Should be None, Unless they're Adult now]
Kin:
Affiliations: [Friends, Rivals, etc.]
Other:
Hope Horizon | African Wild Dog Rp | Open!March 1, 2023 09:35 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!!
Hope Horizon | African Wild Dog Rp | Open!March 1, 2023 09:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Chikelu
5 Years
Male
Pack:

Nomadic Pack

Dominant Male
Desired Rank:

Content
Appearance:

Chikelu has the stereotypical build that male African Wild Dogs. With a stockier build, Kel weighs 80 lbs, but only stands at about 27 inches tall at the shoulder. Since males tend to be shorter and heavier than females, he is well within the norm for his build. He has quite an athletic and muscular build, able to run longer distances to tire out prey. When the time comes to bring them down, Chikelu does well as being an anchor to pull down the prey, using his heavier weight to grab the back end of their target.

The male AWD is predominantly black, with white and tan mixed in. His face is the trademark black muzzle with a black stripe going up his forehead from his muzzle and cutting through the tan that covers his ears and frames his head and covers his nape. His ears are tan but black tipped, whereas his tail is black and white tipped. His legs, though, are almost entirely white with a little bit of tan and black on them, with his toes being black.

Credit for Both Belongs to Monsterbrand-Stock on DA. These are Stock Images.
Personality:

TBA
Crush:

None for Now
Mate:

None for Now
Pups:

None for Now
Kin:

Open Potentially
Affiliations:

Open - WIP
Other:
big wip

Edited at March 4, 2023 01:16 AM by Imperial Sands
Hope Horizon | African Wild Dog Rp | Open!March 1, 2023 09:40 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Nyasi
4 Years
Female
Pack:

None

Dispersal Female
Desired Rank:

Unsure but in a Pack
Appearance:

Credit for Image Belongs to Monsterbrand-Stock on DA. This is a Stock Image.

30 Inches tall at the Shoulder
55 Lbs in Weight

Personality:

TBA
Crush:

None
Mate:

None
Pups:
None
Kin:

None
Affiliations:

None, since she doesn't know any of the pack.
Other:
WIP

Edited at March 4, 2023 01:19 AM by Imperial Sands
Hope Horizon | African Wild Dog Rp | Open!March 1, 2023 09:41 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Desta
2 Years
Female
Pack:

Nomadic Pack

Subordinate
Desired Rank:

Content for Now.
Thoughts on the Dominant Male:

She's unsure about him, but she hopes he will do a good job and lead the pack to a better year than they've had so fr.
Appearance: [5+ Sentence Minimum]

Credit Belongs to Windfuchs on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Personality: [5+ Sentence Minimum]

Crush:
Mate:
Pups: [Should be None, Unless they're Adult now]
Kin:
Affiliations: [Friends, Rivals, etc.]
Other:

Edited at March 4, 2023 12:51 AM by Imperial Sands
Hope Horizon | African Wild Dog Rp | Open!March 1, 2023 09:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
A hot breeze blows. The pack scurries off as one of those shiny hard moving things comes to a halt in front of them.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us