Wolf Play : ..+Alongside The Snow Storms+.. (Cat RP, Open!)
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

..+Alongside The Snow Storms+.. (Cat RP, Open!)March 1, 2023 09:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

' As snow storm clouds gather, a fast black-furred Tom will shine through. Moons later the Snow Storm's clouds will obscure the sun from view leaving the cats with little to nothing to survive, and the fate of the Tribe will depend on the one they saw moons ago. '
Hello and Welcome to Alongside The Snow Storms, I will be hosting this Roleplay and I'm looking forward to getting it started!
!Info Below!

Edited at March 1, 2023 11:11 AM by [Goofy Bear]
..+Alongside The Snow Storms+.. (Cat RP, Open!)March 1, 2023 09:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
+..The Tribe..+
Many cats that have been living out in the wild on their own have banded together and made a Tribe called "CliffClan" These cats live in and around Hillsides ranging 75 feet high, they have adapted to their Hillside life and can easily navigate the sides and slopes of their home. Though moons before the Tribes Time today their ancestors had been struggling in the season they call "Freeze" their coldest month, most of the cats had died out but the strongest and most resistance survived. One cat by the name of Quail'Song believed to see a small young tom with black fur and a white muzzle sitting in a field by themself, the cat turned its head and walked out of few of Quail's eyes. When she could no longer see the cat the Snow Storm stopped, the Tribe decided to call the figure "Storm'sBringer" as the cat seemed to bring and take the storm with them. Now the Tribe was thriving and haven't experienced a Freeze in moons, but it returned and the cats of CliffClan started to struggle. Many Cats believed that Storm'sBringer would show but moons passed and he never did, now as the Tribe struggled to survive they are facing new Dangers they never have before.
Do you Think You Have The Strength To Live With CliffClan?

Edited at March 1, 2023 11:00 AM by [Goofy Bear]
..+Alongside The Snow Storms+.. (Cat RP, Open!)March 1, 2023 10:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
The RockClimber: This cat leads CliffClan With Persistent and Courage, RockClimber is chosen at birth to lead the Tribe. They usually have Kits to lead in their footsteps but if they do not they choose a kit themself and train them, The RockClimber tends to stick to themself only sending out hunting parties and patrols.
HillClimbers: The Hill Climbers are the average cats of CliffClan, tending to the needs of others,Caring for the elders,Hunting and more. These cats are usually very social and affectionate since most HillClimbers grew up together, a way for the Tribe's power to strengthen.
Lone Survivors: These Cats do not live within the Tribe's camp at all, they live at the edges of the territory making sure no Rouges or aggressive animals get into the territory. Lone Survivors are usually muscular and come from a long line of "Freeze resistant" cats, improving their survival every bloodline.
Trainees: These Cats usually are 6 months to 9, a very important time for them. Trainees have to prepare to serve CliffClan by learning to endure many of the Tribe's weaknesses, Trainees will either turned into Lone Survivors or HillClimbers. They are trained by the elders of the Tribe, insuring their knowledge is never forgotten.
Kits and Kit Watchers: Kits are, well- kits! They stay in the camp until the age of 6 months, but their life is full of laughter and joy for now. The Kit Watchers and usually Mollys who care of the kits of the Tribe, either one molly cares for them all or multiple mothers band together and care for them.
Elders: These cats have passed their rightful ages of youth and strength, after about 20 Months of serving their role they step down and resign to the Elders Den. They are well cared for and always kind to the Tribe's cats that tend to them, that is why they agreed to train the Trainees moons ago.
Medic: The Medic cares for all hurt and wounded cats of CliffClan, the Medic usually stays in their den just tending to cats and taking care of herbs. Though sometimes the Medic can have a foreseeing, they can either keep it to themself or warn the MountainClimber of their foreseeing.

Edited at March 1, 2023 11:01 AM by [Goofy Bear]
..+Alongside The Snow Storms+.. (Cat RP, Open!)March 1, 2023 10:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
!!Rules!!
Before you even think about signing up read the following below
This is going to be a Semi-realistic roleplay meaning I need experienced role players who are familiar with the WC books, this is similar to them but slightly more original in a sense, so please pay attention and make sure your reading everything Carefully.
1.) You Will have to Try out for the following roles: MountainClimber,Lone Survivor,Medic
2.)A Detailed Description of your OC is Necessary, either a photo with their personality included, or a Description of what they look like.
3.) There Will Be No Powers or PowerPlaying
4.) Storm'sBringer is not a available role since there is a whole point for him being introduced into the story
5.) Do not beg for a role, I get to choose if i think your worthy of it
6.)If you have the Medic Role always PM me and asked for perms to have a foreseeing, if I do not approve you can not and will not have one in the RP
7.) Roles are never insured, there's always a chance you wont get it
8.) Be fair and be Mindful of others
9.) You will have only 3 warning and after that if you still do not listen I will cut you from the RP and give your role to someone else, (major roles cut may result in time skips)
10.) Have Fun!~ <3

Edited at March 1, 2023 12:08 PM by [Goofy Bear]
..+Alongside The Snow Storms+.. (Cat RP, Open!)March 1, 2023 11:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Roles Taken
The RockClimber: 0/1
HillClimbers: 1/5
Lone Survivors: 1/3
Trainees: 0/5
Kits: 0/3-5
Kit Watchers: 0/2
Elders: 0/3-5
Medic: 0/1 (RESERVED)

Edited at March 7, 2023 08:31 PM by [Goofy Bear]
..+Alongside The Snow Storms+.. (Cat RP, Open!)March 1, 2023 12:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(How the Roleplay Starts)
CliffClan is Tending to daily tasks,hunting, patrolling,training, the usual. But 2 Lone Survivors walk in with (Badger) as they state they found him stalking around the edge of the territory, The MountainClimber takes him to his own nest to discuss what he was doing there. Badger explains himself and the MountainClimber decides they can allow him to join them.
(This will Happen in the Roleplay, But it must be followed accordingly. After Badger joins we can begin the real Roleplay)

Edited at March 1, 2023 12:06 PM by [Goofy Bear]
..+Alongside The Snow Storms+.. (Cat RP, Open!)March 1, 2023 12:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
...+Badger+...
Badger is a Smaller Young Tom Whom Roamed The OutSkirts of CliffClan.
He tends to be clumsy,loud,short tempered,and loud. He had siblings, one brother and one sister, as well as a father. The Freeze had, sadly, taken his family away, so he was left to fend for himself.
Badger is a Black cat with a grey face mask and a white muzzle, he has a slightly darker grey stripe all the way across his body. He appears to have a star shape marking one his forehead, his ears are tipped white. His nose has darker speckles aswell as a small scar across his nose, his soft yellow eyes compliment his yellow belled collar. His front right paw as well as his back right paw have white sock like markings, his tail is tipped white as well.
(Images are from WCUE, Roblox, but the character morph was created by me)
..+Alongside The Snow Storms+.. (Cat RP, Open!)March 1, 2023 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
**+Stream+**
Role: Lone Survivor
Wanted Role: Not so sure about tribes...but wants a mate and doesn't mind if they are a tribe cat.
Appearance:
Stock (c) goes to Sheepy-Pie-Stock on DA
Stream is a pretty young she-cat.
This female's tabby-like coat color is a light cream color, along with her light brown stripes that go from her head to her tail. Stream's eyes go well with her fur, they are sage green with a bit of musty yellow mixed in. Her tail is...well...she doesn't really have one, in a battle a while ago with a big dog, Stream's tail got chomped. Leaving a short bobcat tail. Stream stands exactly 1 foot and 5 inches, so a bit bigger for a Survivor. Along with her bobcat tail, another scar is on her upper left back leg, from the same dog, but at a different time. But even with these battle scars, Stream is quite the soft-appearance, a pretty kitty.

Personality:
Stream is known to be a feisty feline, she isn't afraid to pounce into a fight if provoked or to stand up for herself or others she cares about. Even as a loner, Stream is very capable of being loyal, making her great for keeping secrets. She will hide secrets, even if she is trying to be forced to tell. Stream is quite sassy and cold before you get to know her, she won't talk to you, won't give you answers, be annoying on purpose, you name it. You have to get to know her before she becomes enjoyable, humorous, fun to be around, caring, and mother-like.
+ Swimming, she's good at it too! ...Suprisingly.
+ Hunting
+ Exploring/Adventures
+ Flowers
Dislikes:
- Tribes(For now)
- Snarkiness back when she is being snotty
- Humans
- ...Big dogs
- Anything having to do with fire
Family:
"...? What do you mean? I um...oh. I never met them, like ever. They left me when I was born..."
Mate:
Ghost!
Kits:
Definitely wants some!!
Crush:
Her Mate <3
Other(RP Example):
(This is from a short story I made^^)
I felt myself purring lightly as the tom brushed his tail to my chin. I could tell he was around the same age as me, he was different from the other toms I had come across in the past...he was gentle. "Well, I um...my name is Water Lily. Nice to mean you, Saylor." A small smile crept onto my face as the black and white splotches male sat next to me, our tails touching.
I tensed up when I saw some rustling movement in the bushes to my left side. Saylor must have caught my unease because he stepped in front of me, almost...protectively? I snorted to myself and stood up walking from behind the tom, "Thank you but I'm quite able.". "Yes I understand...sorry." Saylor gazed in my direction and I nodded.
Ahead of us, I saw a rabbit hop out cautiously from the bushes where the rustling had been coming from, I laughed and gave Saylor a challenging look. "First one to catch the rabbit wins?", "Wins what?" I cock my head curiously. "The rabbit" I watch as he laughs and sprints off, the rabbit must have caught our scent because it wasn't anywhere near us.
After the hunt, in which I proudly won I found myself not hungry, I had eaten two squirrels before this. I nudged the rabbit over to Saylor and gave a small smile, "Here you look hungry, and well, Im not.". He didn't hesitate to take the rabbit into his own teeth, devouring it in just a few minutes as I watched, pleased.

Edited at March 6, 2023 04:35 PM by Rough Terrains
..+Alongside The Snow Storms+.. (Cat RP, Open!)March 2, 2023 08:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@Rough Terrain
Amazing, I love the attention to detail!
Could you add an example of how you do in roleplay?
Thank you!
..+Alongside The Snow Storms+.. (Cat RP, Open!)March 2, 2023 05:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

[Goofy Bear] said:
@Rough Terrain
Amazing, I love the attention to detail!
Could you add an example of how you do in roleplay?
Thank you!

There you go :D

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us