Wolf Play : Behind the Black Rose | Supernatural Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Behind the Black Rose | Supernatural Rp | Open!February 26, 2023 10:26 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Behind the Black Rose
Accepting, Still a WIP

For the Belmont Coven, the past weeks have been a very trying and horrifying time, their reality being no different than a nightmare. Their lives were entirely uprooted when murders in their hometown brought unwanted attention onto them, making them targets. While they knew nothing about the killings, the hunters who arrived on their doorstep did not believe them, blinded by their hatred. One night it all came crashing down in a fiery blaze, their home that they had lived in for years set aflame, many of the coven perishing inside before they could escape.

Angry and scared, with no current home, the coven fled, knowing having no defensible home would make them sitting ducks for the hunters to pick off. It didn't take them long, but eventually they found a new town, a new home to retreat to. There's just one catch, other supernaturals, Witches and Werewolves, already occupy the town, however, they've struck up a bargain with them to ensure their safety.

With the new agreement in place, the coven settles into their new mansion, hoping that the hunters they've fled wouldn't find them. Completely shaken by the entire event, the Vampires are on edge, looking over their shoulder constantly to see if their hunters have found them. They know eventually they'll have to make a decision, their futures uncertain as their path is unwritten. Will they run again? Or maybe watch from the sidelines and pray it's enough? Or maybe, just maybe, they'll say enough is enough and stand beside those who have agreed to keep them safe and fight back.

Unbeknowst to them, the ones hunting them have already found them, and are planning their next attack. The Witches and Werewolves that protect the vampires prevent a new problem, but one they aren't worried about. As tension builds, the only wonder that remains is when it will all explode, and not if.

Summary:
A Coven of Vampires being wrongly hunted for the crimes they know nothing about takes refuge in a Town protected by Witches and Werewolves. They strike up an agreement, they're safe there as long as they don't feed on any unwilling residents. However, with the hunters looming on the horizon the vampires will have to decide: Do they run again, take up arms with those who have promised to help them, or watch from the sidelines and hope it's enough?

Table of Contents
1. Detailed Plot & Summary
2. Roleplay Rules
3. The Three Species
4. Roleplay Spots
5. Additional Information

Edited at February 27, 2023 03:49 PM by Imperial Sands
Behind the Black Rose | Supernatural Rp | Open!February 26, 2023 11:11 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all WP's and Eve's Rules

1. Be Active. Do not join just to never post or finish your characters. And do not ghost the rp either. If you're going to join just to never post, then don't bother. Activity applies to Rp and Discussion.

2. This is a Semi-Literate Rp at Minimum, and this needs to be Displayed in Rp and Sign Ups. I will not accept Dot-Point forms unless prior permission for them was given for this Rp. Just because I've allowed it before doesn't mean I will again.

3. Maximum of 4 Characters per Person. Try not to have all of 1 species though.

4. 5. Reservations will only last 72 Hours, and I don't Rereserve. If you haven't finished your character by then, the position will be opened back up. You can request an extention by Pming me, but I'll only do it once per form and it has to be done beforehand. If you've read everything put Bluebird in your form.

5. No perfect characters or invincible characters. They will have flaws, and injuries and losses will be had. Godmodding, Powerplaying, etc. is not allowed. My favorite number is eleven.

6. In terms of fighting, Your Characters Cannot Dodge Every Hit but Make Every Hit when Fighting. If I notice it Happening, I will Choose the Outcome of the Fight Myself, and it Likely Won't be in Your Favor.

7. Hate the Character, not the Player. If you have an issue with someone in the rp, please Pm me.

8. Please follow all of WPs Rules in Regards to Using Images or Artwork for Appearances. If I have to tell you how to do it, then don't.

9. Also, don't have your character be "That Guy". You know the one. While breaking rules can be fun, it isn't when it's constant. So just don't be "That Guy".

10. Read Everything. If you have put my favorite number in your form somewhere.

11. Have fun!

Edited at February 27, 2023 03:26 PM by Imperial Sands

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Vam•pire:
1. a supernatural being that is said to drink the blood of living beings.

Terminology:
1. Coven: A group of Vampires, also called a Wake, a Brood, a Clan, a House, a Court, or a Nest.
2. Fledgling: A Vampire within a Year of when it was turned. Also known as a Childer.
3. Night Walker: A Vampire who is unable to walk in the sun due to a lack of a Daylight Charm.
4. Day Walker: The Opposite of a Night Walker. A Vampire who is able to walk out in the sun because they have an enchanted Daylight Charm.
5. Daylight Charm: A charmed piece of jewelry that holds a gemstone for the Birth Month and the Rebith Month that has been charmed by a Witch to allow the Vampire to walk in the sun without dying or being burned when worn.
6. Ronin: A highly solitary Vampire that is not associated with a Coven or Family.
7. Sire: The Maker, the one who turned you.
8. Domain: Another word for Territory.
9. Kine: A derogatory term used in regards to humans, basically calling them cattle.
10. Wights: Humans who live and travel with the Vampires as apart of the coven. Also called Serfs, etc.
11. Serf: An archaic term used in regards to the humans who live with and are apart of the Coven. It does not retain the meaning it once did, as the Serfs are there by choice and not be force. They are just human members of the coven, so friends, family, spouses, etc.

Description:
Vampires are creatures turned into Blood feeding supernatural beings with superb strength, speed, etc. The transition process is straight forward, as humans have to be basically drained of blood, and then fed a vampire's blood. The transition usually takes a couple of days to complete, solidified when a new vampire's thirst finally takes hold and allows them to successfully feed on human blood.

Vampires all appear very human like in the normal day to day, their eyes do not turn red from feeding on blood. They cannot be easily identified if you're just looking at them superficially. However, when they're angered, or struggling to control their thirst or emotions, that is when the vampiric side comes out. Their skin greys, or ashens, and becomes gaunt and hollow, especially on their face, giving them an almost sickly or corpse like appearance while being hauntingly beautiful too. Their eyes become rimmed with a glowing red while the whites become so bloodshot they're almost pink or red. When they're presenting this form they are their strongest, with their normal supernatural capabilities being amplified.

It's also important to know that Vampires are weakest when they are new, only being slightly faster and stronger than average humans. It's still enough to give them an edge over humans, but not enough to challenge older vampires. The older a Vampire is, the stronger it is. So if there is an age gap between vampires, the older one will always be stronger. Typically, the older a vampire is, the higher rank it is too. The strength of a vampire is also based off on how recently it's fed and what it feeds on. Vampires who feed on human blood, whether from the source or a blood bag, are naturally stronger than those who feed from animals. Vampires who have fed more regularly or more recently tend to be stronger than those who haven't. The only exception to this is if it's a super young vampire versus a much older vampire. Unless it's starving, the older vampire will like still body the younger one.

Abilities:
• Obviously, Vampires come with a few innate abilities, most of them well known. Specifically they have enhanced capabilities such as Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Senses, etc.
• They also heal rather quickly, with most minor injuries being healed shortly after being sustained. However, more severe injuries can take up to a day to heal. They do not have regenerative though, so if a limb is severed, it's gone if it isn't returned to the body within a few minutes.
• Vampires naturally are able to have compulsion over humans, though it doesn't work on supernatural creatures. The older and stronger a vampire is, the stronger this ability. Meaning, an older vampire can overcome the compulsion on a human by a younger vampire. This ability just basically allows them to have a human do whatever they please, though if they aren't strong enough a human's mind can overpower the ability. Most fledgling vampires cannot do this.

Weaknesses:
• The Daylight or the Sun is the main weakness of a vampire. In order to be out in the sun and walk out during the day they require a Daylight charm, which can only be empowered and granted by a witch. It also only works when being worn. If they do not have a charm, and they head out into the sun, they will burn until they combust and die.
• Vampires can still die to mortal wounds, like beheadings, being set on fire, heart injury or destruction, and evisceration.
• Wood is a natural weakness for them, weakening them when being shot by or penetrated by it. Wooden stakes are some of the best weapons against them. If wood pierces their heart, it will kill them.
• Vampires cannot enter a home without invitation from the owner, the boundary of the home physically will not allow them. If they are brought into a home while unconscious and did not have a prior invitation, once they awake they will be forced to leave, physically being pushed and almost psychically being clawed at until they do.

House of Belmont
Aka Belmont Coven, Clan, etc.

Created by Cedric Belmont in the mid 1600s, the Belmont Clan is an old, but quiet group of Vampires, preferring to live a quiet and unintrusive existence. The Coven has abided by this way of life for it's entire existence, preferring not to draw attention to itself, and live a peaceful life, even if some believe it to be dull and boring. Even after Cedric was lost, the Belmont Clan continued to live true to his desires, mixing and mingling within the populace without needlessly drawing attention to themselves. However, that changed the last year when a string of murders brought unwanted eyes onto the clan by a group of hunters who had come into town looking for the cause.

Being a predominantly peaceful Coven, they pledged their innocence and tried to keep their heads down, not wanting to turn their home into a warzone. Unfortunately for the House of Belmont, the Hunters had something else in mind. One day, while most of the clan was resting, their home was set ablaze, bathing the sky in flame of red, orange, and gold. Screams of fear and agony filled the air as Vampires wailed both within and outside. Those who escaped watched in horror as their home and brethren were burnt to ashes, the screams of the fallen still echoing in their minds long after the fire was mere embers.

From there, the Hunters began to pick them off one by one, unsuspecting vampires falling left and right until they were finally able to make sense of what was happening and were able to turn and flee. They knew what to do, they all had escape plans for situations like this, and all of them knew the rendezvous point. Thankfully, due to careful planning ahead of time, some of the coven were able to escape with their lives and flee before the Hunters could catch up.

Now they've found a new place to call home, a smallish town in a forest location, a town call Belhaven. With the purchase of an old mansion home on the outskirts of the town, many people are curious about them, however, Belhaven prefers it's privacy, so many of the residents are giving them space. From here, in this new home, the Coven can only hope to rebuild their coven and their strength, and continue to have peace, and maybe even friendship, with the other supernaturals in town.

Belmont Coven Ranks

Coven Leader
The Leader of the Coven, they make all of the decisions in regards of the Coven. Their word is law, and to disobey is basically a form of treason and can result in death or exile. This is one of the oldest Vampires in the Coven, and were chosen by the previous Leader to do so. They can be challenged for with permission from the majority of the coven.

Second in Command
This is the Vampire who ensures that everything the Coven Leader wants done is done. They have a lot of power in the Coven and can make decisions without the Coven's Leader, as long as it's justified. They are chosen by the Coven Leader, and can only be challenged for with permission of the Leader. This is also one of the oldest vampires in the clan.

Knights
These are older vampires in the Coven, and usually do most of the fighitng and act like guards for the Coven. Basically, they protect and attacc. Hierarchy within the rank is determined by age, older ones are higher in rank.

Vampires
These are all the rest of the vampires, the only criteria is that they've been a vampire for over a year. Hierarchy within the rank is determined by age, older ones are higher in rank.

Fledglings
These are all the vampires in the Coven who have only been a vampire for up to a year. Hierarchy within the rank is determined by age, older ones are higher in rank.

Wights
These are the humans within the Coven. They are viewed as full members, with about the equivalent rank as the regular Vampires. However, they're hierarchy within this rank is based on the Vampire they are associated with, the one who brought them in. This can be human spouses, adopted children, friends, family, etc. They can donate blood, but they are not required to.

The Form

Full Name

Goes By:
Species:

Desired Rank:
Thoughts on their Future: [Should they Run, Fight, or Sideline? Explain.]

Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum; 7+ Sentences]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum; 7+ Sentences]
Skills: [Max 4; Max 2 Weapons or Combat Skills]]
Crush:
Spouse/Partner/Significant Other:
Children:
Kin:
Friends:
Enemies/Rivals:
Other:

Edited at February 27, 2023 03:48 PM by Imperial Sands

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Witch:
1. a person (usually a woman) thought to have magic powers or practices magic.

Terminology:
1. Grimoire: A Spellbook essentially, passed down through a family.
2. Baby Witch: a witch new to their powers with very little, if any, experience or practice
3. Cauldron: The typical pot used when cooking up potions, however, modern days they can use any sort of pot.
4. No-Maj: A human who doesn't practice magic, typically a magicless human from a line of witches.
5. Coven: a group of witches, typically a family line, or made up of multiple family lines.
6. Curse: a Spell designed to inflict harm and holds ill intentions. Similar to a Hex, but bigger and more dangerous.
7. Divinition: the art of seeking knowledge of the future through magical processes.
8. Elements: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Spirit. The first four are the physical elements, whereas Spirit is the binding force between them. Often these are used in the practice of spells, potions, circles, etc.
9. Familiar: A witches helpful, guardian spirit that takes the form of a pet animal. Typically seen as cats.
10. Incantation: a spoken spell or charm, these are can be specific words for a spell, or one with specific meaning to the caster
11. Strega: Witches are "bad" meaning they practice the dark arts like blood or black magic.

Description:
Witches are pretty straight forward, but complicated at the same time. In almost every sense of the word, they are humans. However, they are humans with the ability to practice magic. Now, each witch's individual power and capabilities vary per witch, some might be quite powerful while others might only be able to cast the barest of spells or charms. Aside from their magic, though, they are just humans.

These particular witches do have to cast spells, make potions, perform rituals, etc. They cannot just perform magic without having something to channel it through. They are not elemental witches that control elements, nor are they witches that have an energy like magic where they use that over spells, etc.

Witches who practice dark, black, or blood magic always have stained fingers, showing their nefarious practices. This is a way to tell good witches from bad.

Abilities:
Witches abilities are pretty straight forward in the sense that their abilities are their magic and their ability to practice it. So spells, charms, rituals, curses, etc. They can practice divination, create protection charms, design wards, etc. If you want to know if your witch can do something, ask.

One other thing is that Witches live longer than your average human, and typically can make it a couple hundred years, sometimes a bit longer.

Weaknesses:
• Their Mortality: They are still mortal beings, though most witches age slightly slower once they reach puberty. However, they're still human, and can be killed in any ordinary human way.
• Exhaustion: They have a limit to how much magic they can use in a single day. Weak witches can maybe manage a couple of spells a day, or a handful of charms, etc. Strong witches can do several spells, maybe 6-8 a day, or even more smaller charms. This includes making Potions are they channel their magic into it.
• Fear: Witches have to be in control of their emotions, if they're overwhelmed with fear, the spell or whatever their doing, will likely backfire. But there is a difference between just being a bit afraid and being completely overwhelmed with it.

The Belhaven Coven
Not it's actual Name obviously

The Belhaven Coven is a group of witches that has originated in Belhaven since the town was conceived. It is comprised of several families of witches that have taken it upon themselves to ensure the safety of the town. They have wards set up to protect it, but also alert them when there is trouble. They work side by side with the werewolves to ensure the Belhaven remains a peaceful place where people can live without the threat of other supernaturals. The witches are in charge of protecting the town itself, while the wolves patrol and guard the surrounding forests.

The Belhaven Coven has an entire small suburb where they live, keeping humans who aren't apart of their coven out so that they never see something they shouldn't and the witches aren't at risk. There is also a library in the suburb where the Coven has collected all of their books, the written novels of their knowledge. Collections of history, information, spells, etc. Each family has their own Grimoires but there is so much more into being a witch that the trading and bartering of information is just as valuable as having a spellbook.

The witches are a close community within the already close community that is Belhaven. However, they also are helpful, and have accepted the Vampires into the town with the agreement between all three groups for peace as long as the Vampires do not directly harm any of the citizens of Belhaven. Obviously they drink blood, but as long as they aren't hunting the town residents, they are welcome.

Fighting the hunters isn't ideal if it comes to it, but it isn't the first time the Witches have fought Hunters or even in general, and they aren't afraid to. While witches are usually left alone by the hunters, seeing as they're basically human, that doesn't mean they agree with what they're doing as a whole. So long as the Vampires prove they're worthy, the Witches will have their pack. Of course, not all of them might feel that way.

The Coven Ranks

High Priest & Priestess
These are the two witches who are the leaders of the Coven and are arguably some of the strongest in the Coven. They ultimately make the decisions in regards to the coven. These positions are not able to be challenged for, instead these roles are chosen by the Elders.

Witch Elders
These are the oldest Witches in the Coven, and some of them are Previous High Priests and Priestesses. They aren't as strong as they used to be, but they do help the High Priest and Priestess lead and are a fountain of knowledge and resource.

Witches
These are the rest of the witches in the coven. There is not hierarchy within this rank, and they are all equal.

Non-Magics
These are the humans in the coven who were born without magic but are still apart of the coven because they were born into it. Not all children born to witches possess magic.

The Form

Full Name:

Goes By:
Desired Rank:
Power Level: [Low, Medium, or High]

Thoughts on the Vampires & Hunters:
Skills: [Outside of their Magic; Max 2 Combat Skills]
Crush:
Children:
Kin:
Friends:
Enemies/Rivals:
Other:

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Were•wolf:
1. a person who changes into a wolf, typically during a full moon

Terminology:
1. Lycanthrope: the original werewolves, often called Lycans. No longer exist.
2. Pack: a group of wolves or werewolves
3. Rogue: a werewolf who is packless and often a danger to others, both humans and supernatural. Tend to be violent and aggressive.
4. Feral: When a werewolf is in a state of mind when they have forgotten who they are and they they are human. They are functioning solely on their animal or beast mind.
5. Hybrid Form: The ability to draw on their werewolf traits in their human form, such as their eyes, teeth, claws, etc.
6. Courting: Wolves mate for life, so before they take one, they're court and date someone. The equivalent of a Boyfriend or Girlfriend, but more serious.
7. Mated: Wolves who are mates with on another, or have a mate. Since they mate for life, this is a highly sacred bond.
8. Mating Ceremony: The equivalent of a marriage in a Wolf Pack, except the two werewolves mark each other by biting another, linking them permanently.
9. Mate Bond: The bond two wolves share when mated that allows them to sense the emotions of their partner.
10. Pack Bond: a bond that allows the pack to be able to speak to one another using their minds.

Description:
Werewolf lore differs greatly throughout history, but the werewolves of Locke Lake are pretty straight forward in what they are. They no longer are slaves to the moon, and are able to shift on their own accord whenever they want. Their wolf forms, though, have changed throughout history, evolving to make it more difficult to identify them from regular wolves, while also being quite capable against their foes.

Their wolf forms are similar to regular wolves, they're just slightly bigger, a few inches larger than your average wolf, with wolves from High Ranked bloodlines being the largest of the pack. This means the largest of the Werewolves come in at about 42 inches maximum, with the smallest of the werewolves being 34-36 inches tall. They can also be heavier, with large Alpha wolves being in the late 200 range, capping at about just under 300 lbs.

Other than their size difference, the wolves look exactly like normal wolves in terms of pelt color and appearance. They are stronger and faster than normal wolves, and far more durable, but an untrained human would not be able to tell the difference unless they were side by side with a normal.

Werewolves can either be born or they can be turned through a severe mauling. Unfortunately the maulings are risky, as they don't always result in a successful transformation and can just simply kill the person.

Abilities:
• Increased Capabilities like Strength, Speed, Senses, Reflexes, etc. These abilities are superior to humans and regular wolves, but not quite on par with a Vampire's. They rival, and can keep up, but they still feel things like fatigue or exhaustion. But they also have things like they have a natural sense of direction, more protection from their fur, so it makes up for it.
• Enhanced Healing: They heal similarly to a vampire, but slightly slower. Small wounds will take minutes, whereas more severe ones might takes days. They are not regenerative though, so if something is severed from them, it's gone for good.
• Instincts: Unlike vampires, though, wolves have natural instincts, so they're good at sensing when they're in danger, or something is off. These aren't perfect, and they can't detect something that is magically protected, but if someone seems suspicious, they might pick up on it.

Weaknesses:
• Silver & Wolfsbane: These two substances are very toxic to werewolves in any form they are used in. Wounds from silver weapons take longer to heal, whereas when it in it's liquid form or wolfsbane are used as a poison can kill them if they aren't given an antidote quickly enough.
• Electricity: Electricity affects Wolves just like it would anyone, however, it specifically either keeps them from shifting or it will force them back into their human form.
• Feral Mind: Sometimes when a werewolf is enraged or severely injured they will revert back to what is called Feral Minded, which is when their human mind is completely overtaken and they're functioning on pure instinct and self preservation. This means they cannot reason, strategize, or even differentiate whos foe and whos friend. They're very dangerous and unpredictable in this state.
• Mortal Wounds: Like the witches and vampires, the werewolves can be killed by mortal wounds such as decapitation, heart removal or injury, evisercation, etc.

The Locke Lake Pack
Not it's actual Name obviously

The Locke Lake Pack has been in Belhaven for almost as long as the Witches, but not quite. Instead of living in town, though, the pack resides closer to the near by lake obviously called Locke Lake. The pack is notoriously territorial, but surprisingly peaceful as long as the town isn't threatened. Most other packs and other supernatural groups give Belhaven a wide berth because of the wolves patroling it's forests and the Witches guarding it's interior, but they aren't hostile by nature.

The Pack has a pack house close to the Lake where all the single wolves live, and also where all the communal areas are. So meeting rooms, a large kitchen and dining room, a large living room with a tv and game system, etc. This means it's the perfect place for the pack to hang out when they want company. Aside from the Pack house, there are small cabins scattered near by where the mated pairs, families, and the older wolves live. These are fully functioning cabins that are just far enough from each other and the pack house to have privacy, but not far enough to be an easy target for attack. The Pack is fully self sufficient, having gardens and able to hunt for game, though they do venture into town when they desire.

While the Witches guard the interior of Belhaven, the wolves are the ones who act like a buffer. They patrol the forests and are the first line of defense against those who might have ill intentions. Humans can pass through without even knowing what danger lurks about, however, supernaturals trying to pass through have to first get permission from the wolves otherwise they might get attacked if found by a patrol.

The Locke Lake Pack and the Belhaven Coven are quite close to one another and are already tight knit groups on their own. They view each other as equal comrades, and it's not unusual to see them hanging around one another. If you mess with one, you mess with both of them, and that's just not recommended. In regards to the Vampires, the Werewolves have the same approach to it as the witches do. As long as they don't present a threat to the town, they have no quarrel with them.

The Pack Ranks

Alpha
This the werewolf, always a male, who is in charge of the pack and leads them. He makes the decisions alongside his Luna in regards to the pack, and what he says is law. He's in charge of ensuring the pack's safety and who and when to fight. The Alpha is always male, and the position can be challenged for.

Luna
This is the Leading Female alongside the Alpha, and is always his mate. Like him, her word is law, the only difference is she has more to do with the innerworkings of the pack whereas he ensures the protection of it. Her position, though, is not able to be challenged for. If a female wants to take over they have to beat the Alpha. In that case her mate would be a Lune.

Betas
These are the two wolves below the Leading Pair that ensure whatever the Alpha and Luna want is done. They also are in charge of making sure the two are protected. Each Beta is assigned to a Lead, and are dedicated to them and ensuring their success and survival.

Pack Members
These are the rest of the wolves within the pack. There isn't any real differentiation within this rank, they're all equals. However, they can challenge each other for dominance when issues arise between them.

Omega
This is the newest wolf within the pack, typically someone who did not originate in the pack and joined them. Or was turned by someone in the pack.

The Form

Full Name:

Goes By:
Desired Rank:
Power Level: [Low, Medium, or High]

Thoughts on the Vampires & Hunters:
Skills: [Outside of their Magic; Max 2 Combat Skills]
Crush:
Mate/Courting:
Pups:
Kin:
Friends:
Enemies/Rivals:
Other:

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Spots

The Belmont Coven

Coven Leader
High Activity & Rp Sample Required

Second in Command
Reserved for Me

Knights

Vampires

Fledglings

Wights

The Witch Coven

High Priest

High Priestess

Elders

Witches

Non-Magics

The Locke Lake Pack

Alpha

Luna

Betas

Pack Members

Omega
Reserved for Rough Terrains

Edited at February 27, 2023 09:01 PM by Imperial Sands

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Information
To be added.

Edited at February 27, 2023 02:46 PM by Imperial Sands
Behind the Black Rose | Supernatural Rp | Open!February 27, 2023 03:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
Behind the Black Rose | Supernatural Rp | Open!February 27, 2023 03:54 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Margot Renee Albrecht
Goes By:
Maggie, but only with close, close friends.
Is truly about 223 Years
Female
Species:

Vampire

Second in Command
Desired Rank:

Content
Thoughts on their Future:
Margot is all about odds, so she is on board with whatever gives them the best odds. However, she is quite angry about what has happened, and would like to fight back. She is grateful for the protection the Werewolves and Witches offer as they try to rebuild for now.

Appearance:

words
words
words

Credit for Both Images Belongs to Hachio on Picrew.me.

Personality:

TBA
Skills:

TBA
Crush:

None, Maybe Open

None
Children:

None
Kin:

None
Friends:

Open
Enemies/Rivals:

Open
Other:
I love her, but she's a WIP
Behind the Black Rose | Supernatural Rp | Open!February 27, 2023 08:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving an Omega of Locke Lake, please. Getting the sheet done later tomorrow!

Edited at February 28, 2023 08:10 AM by Rough Terrains

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us