Wolf Play : The Vampiric Wolfs Pack (sign ups) (open)
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Vampiric Wolfs Pack (sign ups) (open)February 19, 2023 06:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

I was told by my parents that I am the first of my kind. The first female Alpha, and the first Vampiric wolf. My father was the born Alpha of his line, leading one of the stronger werewolf packs. The Moon Goddess blessed him with his mate bond to my mother who ended up being the daughter to a rather strong Vampire coven leader. While the pair of them were certainly odd, it wasnt the first time that a Wolf and Vampire were mated together, but it was the first time it was an Alpha to his Luna.

Due to this, I not only had strong Vampire blood within me, but strong Werewolf as well, allowing me both a wolf with Vampire magic. Now that my parents decided to step down as Alpha and Luna, even without a mate, I have been named the new Alpha of the pack. It's now time for us to host other packs here, hoping that I find my mate, or at least to not create any enemies.

Will the pack remain strong, or will it collapse under a threat of another?

Edited at February 19, 2023 08:46 PM by saratank
The Vampiric Wolfs Pack (sign ups) (open)February 19, 2023 07:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

RP RULES~

This will be a LITERATE RP. 3+ paragraphs per character you have. (I dont expect character sheets to be overly detrailed, but I expect posts to be)

If you want to partake in this RP, you must PM me an example of your posts.

You can create as many characters as you can handle.

I will control day and night

M x F ONLY

I do NOT take reservations.

No killing or injuring without the other persons permission

No crushes/Mates with your own characters

NO PICTURES! (I dont want the forum getting locked, sorry)

If you want to be mated with someone, talk to them BEFORE signing up.

Wolves must be a normal coat color. If you cannot provide me a picture in PM of a wolf coat, then you cannot have it. (Eye color must be natural as well)

Once 2 characters are 18 (or older) (and have agreed beforehand they want their character to be mates), their wolves will pull them towards one another. If they are a Human, Vampire, or Fairy, they will still feel a pull towards their mate, but will be slightly confused at first about the attraction.

The Alpha and Luna can ONLY be killed by another Alpha and Luna, otherwise they will only be seriously hurt.

If you want to have an UNMATED Alpha of another pack, PM me FIRST

Character MAY stay unmated, OR if two charatcers are over 18, and they are not a mated pair, they may pick each other as a chosen mate.

Alpha is USUALLY male, but in the case of only female heirs, there can be a female Alpha

Luna is female

ALL expecting females MUST have mates.

The females MAY have twins, but we dont need an overabundance of them, so please PM me. (If you want to have triplets, you MUST PM me), otherwise only 1 baby per pregnancy.

Pack Rules~

Listen to your Alpha and Luna

Protect your Alpha and Luna with your life

Beta ranks are NOT challenged for. They are picked by the Alpha/Luna and is usually their best friend. The only way another beta is chosen is if the current beta dies OR a new Alpha/Luna takes their position as new leader

Omegas are just normal people, not as Alpha/Luna, Beta, Healer, but regular pack members

Edited at February 19, 2023 08:45 PM by saratank
The Vampiric Wolfs Pack (sign ups) (open)February 19, 2023 07:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Creatures~

Werewolves~

Either purebred or mixed (human, vampire, or fariy), they gain their wolf at the age of 18, and often will find their mate at that age. It's rare for a wolf to not find their mate at 18, but there is a chance they dont due to them living in another pack, being another spices that doesnt know about them, or dying before they become of age. They CAN take chosen mates, but that's very rare.

***Adding~ Werewolves CAN shift at any time, day night, whenever. Sometimes their wolves can force a shift if their human counterpart is threatened in anyway (such as in battle)

Vampire~

Either purebred or mixed, the sun does not harm them, though their powers are weakened. They can turn into smoke for short periods of time and have extreame speed, though cannot keep up the running forever. While they do not age and cannot die of old age, they do eventually die. One can spot a vampire by their red eyes, unless the vampire has contacts or sunglasses on.

Fairy~

Either purebred or mixed, they have small bits of magic within them, though they done have wings unless they are the crowned king and queen. One obvious sign of being a fairy is they usually have teal, pink, or purple eyes, though they can have normal colored human eyes as well. Most of their magic is healing, growing herb or plants. While they arent immortal like Vampires, they do have longer lifespans that humans.

Human~

We should all know what a human is, but they have no magic, no shifting, but they CAN be changed into a Fairy, Werewolf or Vampire, if their mate changes them. Otherwise if someone who isnt their mate tries to change them, there is a huge risk of death. Less than 2% of those changed by someone who isnt their mates live to see the following day.

Edited at March 3, 2023 08:22 PM by saratank
The Vampiric Wolfs Pack (sign ups) (open)February 19, 2023 08:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ranks~

Alpha- Amara Rayne- saratank

Beta- Katara (Winter)- Foxspirit

Beta's Mate- Kyasu (Aalsuyu)- Howling on the Cliff

~~~

Delta- PM to claim

Delta's Mate- PM to claim

~~~

Omegas- Unlimited

James Conner- saratank

~~~

Rival Alpha's- Max of 3, PM to claim

Rival Pack members- Max of 5 per Rival Alpha, PM to claim

~

Vampire Coven Leaders- Max of 3, PM to claim

Vampires from other Covens- Max of 5 per Coven leader PM to claim

~

Lone Fairies~ Max of 10 PM to claim

Edited at March 16, 2023 10:33 AM by saratank
The Vampiric Wolfs Pack (sign ups) (open)February 19, 2023 08:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name-

Species-

Wolf name- (if Werewolf)

Age-

Gender- Male and Female only

Rank-

Rank Wanted-

Job- (only Omega's and Alpha's have jobs)

Crush-

Mate-

Offspring-

Kin-

Look- NO PICTURES

Other-

Edited at February 19, 2023 08:46 PM by saratank
The Vampiric Wolfs Pack (sign ups) (open)February 19, 2023 08:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name- Amara Rayne

Species- Vampiric Wolf

Wolf name- Alya

Age- 23 years old

Gender- Female

Rank- Alpha

Rank Wanted- Content

Job- She runs not only the pack, but the mining opperation that's been in the pack for generations

Crush- None yet

Mate- Hasnt met them yet

Offspring- None yet

Kin- Her mother and father

Look- Amara has long blonde hair with deep blue eyes that old orange specks within them. She doesnt have the normal Vampire eyes due to the wolf she has within her. She stands at 5ft 10in, with a somewhat muscular build, though not too much so. She is often in a blue tank top and jeans along with boots.

Alya is a pure white wolf with the same eyes as Amara, and is the reason Amara's eyes are not red. On the full moon, Alya's fur looks almost silver.

Other-

~~~

James Conner

Male

17 years old

Omega

Vampire

His job is currently going to school, and working part time at a dinner as a cook.

James has pitch black hair and the usual red eyes of vampires, though when he goes into town he will be sure to cover them with brown contacts. He is usually in darker clothes, standing at an average height and build.

Kin are unknown to him, no offspring, mate or crush currently.

The Vampiric Wolfs Pack (sign ups) (open)February 23, 2023 03:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name- Sky Ashfire

Species- Werewolf

Wolf name- Aero

Age- 20

Gender- Female

Rank- Beta

Rank Wanted-Beta

Job- N/A

Crush- none yet

Mate- none yet

Offspring- none yet

Kin- mother and father

Look- Sky has long auburn hair usually worn in a braid, dark blue and dark green eyes, height=6' 6", dark clothes, usually seen at night, lanky build.

The Vampiric Wolfs Pack (sign ups) (open)February 23, 2023 03:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You didnt PM about the position, or an RP sample. You also do not have a look for the wolf.
The Vampiric Wolfs Pack (sign ups) (open)February 23, 2023 06:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

saratank said:
You didnt PM about the position, or an RP sample. You also do not have a look for the wolf.

oops sorry i will do that.
The Vampiric Wolfs Pack (sign ups) (open)March 3, 2023 08:17 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Katara

Species:

Werewolf

Wolf name:

Winter

Female

Beta Female

Rank Wanted:

None, she is happy as Beta Female

Job:

None

Crush:

None

Mate:

Kyasu

Offspring:

None (yet)

Kin:

None

Appearance:

Human Form: In her human form, Katara is a slightly taller female, standing at about 5"9. She has long, wavy black hair that falls to just above her waist and she normally keeps it in a braid. Her eyes are orange, an unnatural color for humans and extremely rare. She is quite strong (as most werewolves are) and is a really fast runner because of long legs.

Wolf Form: In her wolf form, Winter is the opposite of Katara. She has shining white fur shot through with silver and pale blue eyes like chips of ice. She is about average size, with long legs that make her a fast runner (like her human couter-part) and a long, elegant tail. She likes to have a snowy owl feather by her ear and has feathery fur on her tail that looks like a wing. Her paws are broad and strong, good for running uphill because they have good grip.

Personality:

Katara's personality will be discovered in the RP

Other:

She can control when she turns to a wolf, she doesn't only turn to a wolf at night, although that's when she's most powerful.

@saratank

Is this good for Beta Female?

Edited at March 16, 2023 10:39 AM by Foxspirit

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us