Wolf Play : Finding The One **Reboot** (Limited Supernatural RP OPEN)
Chatbox
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo
 starrywing
06:30:12 Novo/Starry
Novo* 😭
 starrywing
06:29:55 Novo/Starry
core

call me Move.
 Cortex
06:28:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
Lol
 starrywing
06:26:44 Novo/Starry
what the sigma matunda. why did you transfer me 272 MUSH-
 Cortex
06:24:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing, happy to help
 starrywing
06:23:55 Novo/Starry
no problem
 starrywing
06:23:47 Novo/Starry
thanks core
 Cortex
06:23:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
I'm sorry I spelt your name wrong
 Cortex
06:23:09 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Starrywomg. You can vent to me

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Finding The One **Reboot** (Limited Supernatural RP OPEN)February 18, 2023 07:09 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

This first post is just to inform and create the thread. In the following posts there will be info, rules, character sheet outline, and list of characters. Though that may also be subject to change as this is rebuilt. This will also have an element of the supernatural to it so beings of all sorts can join and try to find their true love.

Thank you for reading this far.

Edited at February 18, 2023 07:20 PM by FrostyK
Finding The One **Reboot** (Limited Supernatural RP OPEN)February 18, 2023 07:13 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in the new hit TV Show, Finding the One. Included below are the items that you should bring with you such as clothes and other hygiene products. Remember, you will be subjected to trials and challenges so please let us know of any allergies before your arrival so that any food or supplies can be put in the villa for your safety. You will also not be able to use your phones to get in contact with the outside world, but will be provided with honorary phones to secretly text one another or for the producers to keep in touch during any of the outings.

Mind you, this will either be the most exciting and romantic three months of your life or one of the more trying times you will ever have. But the $150,000 at the end of the three months is all worth it...right? At least that is what the head producer is telling me to say.

Oh wait, I can't say that...Oh well forget about the comment of if the $150,000 is worth it. Of course, it is and if you and your partner are lucky enough to win it, will you share the money as a pair or keep it all to yourself? Remember, it is you and 7* other single members of society that are looking for love...or are they?

Stay tuned to find out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Finding the One. I am your faithful narrator. Feel free to call me by whatever you think would fit. This is the first season of this wonderful show and we will be shooting the daily activities of 8* participants. We will have 4* males and 4* females. Please be sure to follow the house rules and always keep the assigned phone on your person if possible. Do not take them into the shower with you…the producers did not like when I tested that out. The house rules will be laid out in the following post along with a sign-up application, a place for the pairings, description of the location, discussion and rp forum links.

Please pm FrostyK if you have any questions. There will be a challenge depending on how the rp is going where you may be asked to pm a couple secrets about your character that their partner will have to guess or if there is a secret pairing happening up behind character backs.

A random pairing will be generated using a random generator, I have used the spinning circle one, for the first pairing in the Villa. After that, the characters will be able to choose their partners.

Now to begin the sign-ups.

1st 2 posts-Intro/List of Possible Participants

3rd post-Rules

4th post-Participant application and links to discussion and rp

5th post- Participant list

*This number may change depending on how many characters are created. But will always be 10 or lower.

Edited at February 18, 2023 07:40 PM by FrostyK
Finding The One **Reboot** (Limited Supernatural RP OPEN)February 18, 2023 07:14 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Rules for Players:

1. Please follow Eve's rules.

2. Some swearing is allowed but please do not overuse.

3. Hate the character not the player, try to keep drama between characters.

4. Put your character's favorite quote in the other section of the application.

5. This is a Semi Lit to Lit rp. This means posting at least 3 paragraphs per post. I understand writer's block but please try to do at least one paragraph so that there is something people can go off of.

6. Please no Mary/Gary Sues in sense of personalities. We want to have a pretty diverse cast of participants.

7. Due to how this rp is set up, LGBT+ will be allowed but partnering will be FxM.

8. Along with the quote, please also put True Love in other.

9. There may be more rules but everyone will be warned if that happens.

10. Romance is a big part of this rp and if there are any risky scenes (You know which ones) please fade to black.

11. Please be able to post at least once a day. Do not hesitate to pm me if something comes up.

12. There is a max of two characters per person, this is not necessary though. There is also the chance to make another character if a character gets voted off. (If you still want to participate in the rp.)

13. The age range for this rp is going to be 22-29. I want everyone to be legal adults since there may be drinking involved depending on the character.

14. These characters are supposed to be fairly attractive. You can have free reign to make their body as close to god-like if you would like. This show is about attractive people having issues in finding their perfect partner.

15. Please let me know via pm if something comes up and you have to drop the rp or if you have any ideas to cause chaos within the group of participants.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules for the Participants:

1. Find your true love and win.

2. Don't get caught breaking any rules.

3. Do not contact the outside world while you are on the island.

4. Have fun but do not destroy property if you can help it.

5. You are not allowed to leave the property unless it is for a challenge or a date outside of the villa.

6. Contact a producer about any misconduct that you believe is happening. (Just not me, I am stuck in this little shed and I have no power.)

7. I am bound to change my mind and add more or take away rules as I see fit...it is the one luxury I have as the narrator.

Edited at February 18, 2023 07:37 PM by FrostyK
Finding The One **Reboot** (Limited Supernatural RP OPEN)February 18, 2023 07:15 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Application:

Name: (First, Last)

Nickname:

Sexuality:

Supernatural Type:

Where are you from:

Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Hidden talents:

Fears:

What you are looking for: (Love or just the money)

Your 'type' on paper (Brief Description): (What you look for in a significant other.)

Strengths:

Pets:

Anything else you want to share:

Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Links:

Sign-ups: You are here.

Discussion:

RP:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to see the villa that the participants will be staying in, please pm me.

Edited at February 18, 2023 07:17 PM by FrostyK
Finding The One **Reboot** (Limited Supernatural RP OPEN)February 18, 2023 07:19 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Character list:

Narrator: FrostyK (Just to make things easier for changing of days.)

Females (2/4):

Female 1. Tori O'Connor - 24 - Shifter

Female 2. Lyla Mitski

Female 3.

Female 4.

Males (0/4)

Male 1.

Male 2.

Male 3.

Male 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenges in Order:

*This list may be added to with ideas of possible challenges for the couples.*

Girls v boys (Truth & Dare)

The Pause Challenge

Can’t Say No Challenge

Couples Yoga Challenge

Partners “Guess that Secret”

Couples Dizzy Challenge

Singing competition

Guess That Movie Challenge

Dance competition

What’s That Smell/Scent Challenge

Meet the Parents (Contestants as parents)

Edited at February 18, 2023 09:12 PM by FrostyK
Finding The One **Reboot** (Limited Supernatural RP OPEN)February 18, 2023 07:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
!! Could I reserve a female spot, please? This looks so fun, I should have her sheet done later tonight :D
Finding The One **Reboot** (Limited Supernatural RP OPEN)February 18, 2023 07:48 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
It has been reserved!
Finding The One **Reboot** (Limited Supernatural RP OPEN)February 18, 2023 08:01 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Application:

Name:

Victoria O'Connor

Nickname:

Tori

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Supernatural Type:

Wolf Shifter aka Werewolf

CEO of her family's whiskey/bourbon empire.

Where are you from:

Ireland

Personality:

On the outside Tori appears to be outgoing and boisterous. Especially when it comes to singing and making the music videos is where this young woman truly shines. But behind closed doors she prefers to be cuddled up with her dogs and a good book forgetting there is a world on the outside. Tori isn't afraid to try new things and will even jump to do a spontaneous adventure if she is given the chance. Tori wasn't and still isn't always the most open person when it comes to meeting new people.

She is very aware that people look more at the artwork that covers her skin and the fact that she will drive to work on her motorcycle, expecting her to be just a regular Joe and not the manager of the store. She gets some joy at seeing the shock in people's faces when it hits them that she is in charge and is a definition of don't judge a book by its cover. Tori is very protective of her animals and family, she will go out of her way to help those she cares about even if that means having to pack up and move to a different country to be closer to a dear friend.

Tori has been known to drink a few guys under the tables when she gets really going, most of the time after a stressful day. Even though she sometimes plays up to the drunk Irish person, sometimes she would rather watch those around her and see what they get themselves into. Tori has a soft spot for children and wants to have her own family one day. Tori has a temper and has been known to throw items like pillows or other soft things as a way to release her energy. Sometimes she works on a song or project but if she does that, it means she is shutting out the world and everyone around her.

Appearance:

Click Here for Tori's Pic. Credit for drawing the pic goes to the talented Nox here on WP.

The first thing that many note about Tori is her two full sleeve tattoos that also go up her neck. Her sleeves are full of flowers, animals, and musical influences. On her left hand she has a henna tattoo that covers most of her hand in the decorative art. On her neck, the tattoo stops just below her jawline and has the appearance of spider webs coming out from under her skin. It is fashioned in a way to look as though it is a Victorian era high necked collared shirt with spiders for the buttons instead. She also has a wolf going down her right ribs that has a striking resemblance to her dog Rubble with a cherry tree behind him. She has a couple roses decorating her ankles around both feet that were made to appear as if they were bracelets.

The next thing people notice is her bright, crimson red hair with a tanned complexion. Tori was blessed with her father's skin tone, so any time she spends out in the sun gives her a warm sun kissed glow. She has heterochromia which caused her right eye to be a bright vibrant green and her left eye is a dark opal blue. Normally she wears her contacts but at night or first thing in the morning she will have her glasses on to wander about the house. Her hair falls to about the middle of her back but most of the time she keeps it up in a bun or braids to look more professional.

She is a whopping 160 lbs and stands at 5'8'' when she isn't wearing heels. Her normal work attire is a nice polo with either black dress pants or a skirt of some sort. When she is working on music, she will wear a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers depending on what they are doing. Many times she will wear an oversized shirt with shorts. She has a muscular frame that still has feminine curves. Her chest is slightly larger than normal but ties into her stomach and hips proportionately. Her legs are long and muscular from her years of dance. Tori's facial structure is softer with rounded cheekbones with slightly larger eyes. Her eyes are lined with long lashes that many girls envy. She has full lips that are usually in a smile and a soft button nose. There is a more natural beauty to the young woman. She also carries a thick Irish accent when she speaks or sings.

wolf: When Tori is in her wolf form she is on the larger side for a red wolf. She has a dark crimson fur that fades into a dark brown on her paws. She stands 4 foot at her shoulder and weighs 70 lbs. The heterchromia is also apparent in her wolf form which makes it easier to identify the young woman. Her coat also carries flecks of white throughout almost giving a shimmer as she walks if the sun catches it just right. Muscles cover her frame giving her strength when she needs it. Due to her larger size, she doesn't fit in as many places as some of the other hunters but she can take down slightly larger prey a little easier.

Hidden talents:

She understands techy things like no other. Also seems to be able to pick up any instrument and play it without any lessons without problems.

Fears:

Failing her family/pack, being alone, bees, and deep parts of the ocean.

What you are looking for: (Love or just the money)

She is looking for Love.

Your 'type' on paper (Brief Description): (What you look for in a significant other.)

Will have to find out. XD

Strengths:

Singing, motorcycles, tech things, whiskey and bourbon...A few other things but going to keep them hidden to add some fun to getting to know her.

Pets:

She has two German Shepherd dogs, one named Rubble and the other is Sakura.

Anything else you want to share:

She has a secret that she is hoping does not come up on the air.

*Also with that, please pm me any secrets for characters that you would want to come out during the Guess that Secret Challenge.*

Other:

"I do not taken getting woken up early kindly if there isn't a good reason."

Edited at February 18, 2023 08:05 PM by FrostyK
Finding The One **Reboot** (Limited Supernatural RP OPEN)February 18, 2023 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Honestly...it seems that once you see me, you can't stay away!"
~
Name
Lyla Mitski
Nickname
Lemon ('Special' people only)
Sexuality
Strictly Heterosexual
Supernatural Type
Witch
Occupation
A beauty stylist, who works in a corner shop
Where are you from?
Adelaide, Australia
Personality
Quite Loyal-Shy at times-Jumpy-Humurous-A hopeless romantic-Mysterious-Elegant-Very sweet-Temperamental-Outgoing(When it comes to love;)
~
Unlike storybook witches, Lyla isn't a mean, ugly, rude, cruel witch. She understands when she states herself as a witch most people's minds are like, "Oh my god, is she going to turn me into a potion, or turn me into a frog?!", No!
Lyla considers herself a very kind witch, one that won't "turn you into a frog"...unless you get on her nerves of course. She is very understanding and won't likely do anything to you...unless you want her to(winks). Lyla is very, I mean very romantic, she will flirt with any man, any time, no matter what. It's surprising she's still single!
As I said, Lyla is very kind and very sweet, but don't get on her nerves. She mostly uses the powers she was given to help out and do good, but when it comes to...cruelty and snarkiness she isn't afraid to use her powers for...not evil just, not good. So yeah...don't mess with her unless you wanna find yourself with spiders in your hair the next day.
Even with her "outgoing" love life traits, Lyla isn't the one to like being the center of attention. She likes hanging out with small groups of people who "get her", she isn't very social...She doesn't like pranks too, most likely because of her skittish and jumpy nature.
Appearance
picture (c) goes to Witchcraft on picrew.me
Lyla would consider herself pretty, yes.
One of the first attributes you probably noticed about Lyla's appearance is the star, on her forehead, yes? This is a symbol she as a witch got for choosing to live a human life but keep her powers. It is a shape of a star, and the star itself is a symbol of her covens icon so that other witches can tell where she is from, and humans, if they have been taught. Since we are talking about Lyla's face though...Lyla has her father's face shape and her mother's eyes and nose.
Her face is straight-edged, not pointy but sharp. Lyla's head shape seems to complement her lips, nose, and eyes, her eyes of which are a smooth chocolate brown. And her lips, which she usually has a shade of lipstick on, are naturally a bit plump.
She has a beauty mark near her right eye which is small, but it is still visible. Lyla has a bit past shoulder-length wavy blonde hair, which she usually keeps in a braid. As you see in the picture above. You will mostly see her in jeggings and a loose baggy shirt, if not she is wearing something overly fancy. What can she say? A girl can wear what she wants.
Lyla isn't a very tall witch, only standing 5'8 so quite short. But she doesn't mind her height, Lyla has what humans would call an "hourglass body". She was tempted to try out for a model profession but chose against it, she loves doing people's hair and makeup, maybe in the future...
Hidden talents
+Baking, she recently found out that she is very good at it, her grandmother teaches her!
+Persuasion, yes, this is somewhat having to do with her powers. It's one of her weaker talents but it's better than some. Comes in handy to sometimes ;)
Fears
- Never finding love
- Losing her coven, or her having to leave forever
- Things coming out from the deep ocean, it absolutely horrifies her
What you are looking for ( Love or money?)
She would say the money, but that could very much change.
Your 'type' on paper
Someone who will be able to protect her, someone who likes cuddling. Someone who doesn't assume...
Strengths
+ Manipulation, her one strong talent she is very proud of
+ Surprising Strength, you wouldn't want to pick a hand wrestle with her...
+ Whistling calls, something random she picked up somewhere
+ Soothing, another one of her witchy powers, second best to Manipulation
Pets
At her coven, away from the island, she has four cats. All Ragdolls, all black. Luna, Solaris, Titan, and Topher
Anything else you want to share?
Lyla has never, ever had a romantic relationship with anyone...surprisingly. She is new to this^^
Other
"Okay stop bugging me, girls got to practice her magic. Unless you want to be who I'm practicing on." Devilish grin.
True love.
Done!

Edited at February 18, 2023 09:08 PM by Rough Terrains
Finding The One **Reboot** (Limited Supernatural RP OPEN)February 18, 2023 09:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay! Finished!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us