Wolf Play : **The Final Straw**Wolf Shifter RP (Open)
Chatbox
 starrywing
06:30:12 Novo/Starry
Novo* 😭
 starrywing
06:29:55 Novo/Starry
core

call me Move.
 Cortex
06:28:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
Lol
 starrywing
06:26:44 Novo/Starry
what the sigma matunda. why did you transfer me 272 MUSH-
 Cortex
06:24:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing, happy to help
 starrywing
06:23:55 Novo/Starry
no problem
 starrywing
06:23:47 Novo/Starry
thanks core
 Cortex
06:23:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
I'm sorry I spelt your name wrong
 Cortex
06:23:09 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Starrywomg. You can vent to me
 starrywing
06:21:15 Novo/Starry
can i vent to someone?
 Cortex
06:19:11 Tex,Core,Shade,They
does anyone wanna Rp?
 Cortex
06:18:05 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Vulpixles,
Yeah pretty good
 Vulpixles
06:17:18 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Not bad for my boost/defect girl's first litter
 Cortex
06:15:22 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I hope y'all are having a good weekend so far
 Tragic Really
06:14:32 Jacob
-WP Click-
 Tragic Really
06:14:27 Jacob
This is the mom. I can't link the pups.
 Cortex
06:12:58 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey chat!
 TeaBear
06:11:04 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Kaos
All good :)
 Camille
06:10:45 Lysanderoth
that's crazy i didn't know
 Kháos
06:10:44 Kaos || Khaos
Thank you!!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

**The Final Straw**Wolf Shifter RP (Open)February 12, 2023 04:54 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

This is my first group rp as I come back into writing again. I have missed writing and thought this would be a nice way to dip my toes back into the writing space.

This is going to be a shifter pack rp.

Edited at February 12, 2023 05:43 PM by FrostyK
**The Final Straw**Wolf Shifter RP (Open)February 12, 2023 05:14 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

The main setting of this rp is somewhere in rural Oregon that is near the coast, because why not have ocean front property. It is mid to late winter so the forested area is coated with 6 inches of white powdery snow. A few lines of smoke can be seen exiting above the treeline from the few homes that are within the Tacomi Pack’s territory. Many would think that the pack would share one singular home, but the Alpha, four generations before, decided that it would benefit growing the pack by letting mated members build their own homes. There is a gate at the entrance of the road on the pack’s land which makes it look more like a secret gated community that only a select few can enter. Of course there is one main pack house where single members, if they don’t want to live with their families, guests, the Alpha and their family will live. It is set a little bit farther back within the trees from the main grouping of homes which would look like any normal suburban outcropping.

The Tacomi Pack’s territory is not far from the town of Bandon, OR and it is highly encouraged within the pack for its members to find jobs within the neighboring towns to stay blended within society. Of course nowadays it is more acceptable to be a creature of supernatural abilities and some regular humans have asked if they can be changed into a shifter to join the Tacomi Pack. The Tacomi Pack is known for its wealth and trade in the restuarant/hotel industry as well as the fishing industry. The Tacomi’s haven’t always been accepted by the locals and have taken many years to build up the trust that the shifters will not attack any humans.

As with anything, fights or accusations are bound to happen between groups. There will always be those that fight against wanting to work with/cohabitate with the shifters and many shifters feel the same way about humans. There is also a smaller pack located to the North East of Bandon that has decided they want to expand their territory. There have been some skirmishes between the Tacomi and the Myrone Packs over the many years that the packs have been in the area. The Myrone Pack is not as wealthy as the Tacomi and they blame the Tacomi for keeping all of the wealth to themselves.

Tensions have risen between the two packs and some humans as it is the time for the annual mate finding ceremony for the shifters. Normally the ceremony would have taken place in a more highly populated area, but it was voted for the Tacomi pack to host the large event this year. Many that live in Brandon have noticed the influx of visitors to their area and the increased activity coming out of the gated community.

Will this ceremony end seamlessly as it has always done or will a war break out due to jealous feelings of an almost forgotten pack?

**The Final Straw**Wolf Shifter RP (Open)February 12, 2023 05:16 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Rules for Players:

1. Please follow Eve's rules.
  2. Some swearing is allowed but please do not overuse it.
  3. Hate the character not the player, try to keep drama between characters.
  4. Put your character's favorite quote in the other section of the application.
  5. This is a Semi Lit to Lit rp. This means posting at least 3 paragraphs per post. I understand writer's block but please try to do at least one paragraph so that there is something people can go off of.
  6. Please no Mary/Gary Sues in the sense of personalities. We want to have a pretty diverse cast of participants.
  7. LGBT+ is allowed in this rp.
  8. Along with the quote, please also put what mark will appear and where when the character’s mate is found in other.
  9. There may be more rules but everyone will be warned if that happens.
  10. Romance is a part of this rp and if there are any risky scenes (You know which ones) please fade to black.
  11. Please be able to post at least once a day. Do not hesitate to pm me if something comes up.
  12. There is a max of two characters per person, this is not necessary though.
  13. The age range for this rp is going to be 22 and older. I want everyone to be legal adults since there may be drinking involved depending on the character.
  14. Please let me know via pm if something comes up and you have to drop the rp or if you have any ideas to cause chaos within the group of participants.
  15. Each set of mates will have their own individual pairing symbol that will appear once the fated pair meets. It will be in the same spot for both partners in the pair. Please try to not have repeat symbols.
  16. Reservations last for 24 hours. Please pm me if you need an extension, I will give 2 extensions, or if you will no longer be applying.
  17. If you want to apply for one of the head roles, please pm me an rp example. I am going to be pickier about who fills these roles as they will have more power in the rp.
  18. I reserve the right to deny applications that I do not feel will not meet the needs of this rp. If there is a question about if you are denied, please pm me and send an rp example. I may make exceptions if the examples meet the requirements.
  19. I wish everyone the best of luck and am looking forward to this rp. Also there will be very few human slots/Myrone Pack slots to begin this rp. Mainly want to get the pack dynamic started.
**The Final Straw**Wolf Shifter RP (Open)February 12, 2023 05:18 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tacomi Pack

(Keep in mind that the Tacomi Pack is not small but many of the members will be NPCs)

Alpha: Reserved: Jayme Jackson (Frostyk)*

~~~~~~~~~~

Beta: Rune Baines

~~~~~~~~~

Head Hunter:

Hunter 1:

Hunter 2:

~~~~~~~~~

Head Warrior:

Warrior 1: Spencer Baines

Warrior 2:

~~~~~~~~~

Head Healer:

Assistant Healer:

~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Nursery:

(The nursery may have a couple NPC small children but otherwise, this is where the player's children will be watched while they work.)

Head Attendant:

Helper 1:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regular Pack Member (Max 3):

*This may change as I work on this rp.*

Edited at February 14, 2023 07:50 PM by FrostyK
**The Final Straw**Wolf Shifter RP (Open)February 12, 2023 05:20 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Bandon OR

(99% of the characters for Bandon will be NPCs.)

Towns People

Max of 3

~~~~~~~~~~~

Myrone Pack

Alpha:

Beta:

Head Warrior:

Head Medic:

Regular member (Max of 3):

*May add other Roles but starting with the five at the moment.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Links:

Discussion:

RP Thread:

Edited at February 13, 2023 11:03 PM by FrostyK
**The Final Straw**Wolf Shifter RP (Open)February 12, 2023 05:39 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Application:

Name: (First, Last)

Nickname:

Sexuality:

Occupation, if they work outside of the pack:

Role in Pack:

Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description. Include what their wolf looks like as well.)

Hidden talents:

Fears:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Anything else you want to share:

Relationship Status:

Relations, such as family or friends:

Mate:

RP Example*: Is only for Head Roles and will need to be pmed to me.

Other:

**The Final Straw**Wolf Shifter RP (Open)February 12, 2023 06:13 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

WIP:

Application:

Name:

Jayme Jackson

Nickname:

J.J. to her brothers/family

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Occupation, if they work outside of the pack:

She spends most of her time in the office at the main pack house.

Role in Pack:

Alpha

Personality:

Jayme was blessed with her father’s bullheadedness. Even though she follows the orders of the Alpha, many times she wants to fight back and voice her opinion. This mainly happens when it is something trivial in her mind for a duty. She is loyal to the pack and will lay her life down for those that she cares about. Jayme doesn’t trust very many people and ignores most of the questions about her tattoos or scar. It isn’t that she doesn’t want to talk about what they mean to her; she just doesn’t feel comfortable enough with the memories herself to fully let anyone know. The young woman loves to sing and play the guitar but feels self-conscious about her ability to sing and play. She rarely does any performing for the tribe unless her mother makes her.

Jayme doesn’t like to show that she is also self-conscious about her scar and that it did create a huge blind spot when she goes to fight or protect someone. One thing that is well known about the young woman is her love of little cherry pastries. She tries to steal them away when she can smell freshly cooked ones. Jayme also loves to spend her free time napping. She doesn’t sleep well at night so will take an opportunity to nap when she can. Jayme takes her rank seriously and works on improving herself both mentally and physically.

(credits to djarn on picrew.me)

Appearance:

Jayme has shoulder length midnight black hair. She usually puts it into a ponytail or bun, they are easier for her. She has dark sapphire blue eyes though her left eye is a milky white after taking a claw to the eye when she was a young child. Jayme is blind to her left but tries to not let it get the best of her. She has naturally tanned skin that covers her muscular frame. She stands at 5’8” flat footed but does like to wear heels when she is dressing up to go somewhere. Scars litter her body from fights but the main one is on the left side of her face going over her left eye. She also has two full sleeves of tattoos on her arms. Her left arm is full of peaceful scenery and animals while her right side has music and instruments intermixed with some animals. She normally wears shirts that show off her stomach and the belly button ring and jeans with tennis shoes. Sometimes she will wear cargo pants and a tank top when she is working out.

When she is given the chance, Jayme will put on a full face of makeup to hide most of the scar and will curl her hair. She usually chooses to wear a dark red lipstick on her full lips and darker colors on her eyes to make them stand out. She has sharp cheekbones and round eyes. Her jawline isn’t as sharp as her father’s, but it ties into her features with a more natural look. Jayme will also wear dresses that hug her frame and show off the curves that she was blessed with from her mother.

For her wolf, she has a thick midnight black coat without any other shades. Her eyes are the same as when she is in her human form with the scar showing on her wolf as well. She stands on the taller side when she is shifted and is heavier. Her coat melts into the night and some shadows easier but the young female can't fit in some of the smaller spaces as some of the other wolves.

Hidden talents:

Singing and playing a song on the piano by ear without music.

Fears:

WIP

Strengths:

WIP

Weaknesses:

Being blind on her left side

Being overly protective of her pack

Can be bull headed

Anything else you want to share:

WIP

Relationship Status:

Open/PM Me

Relations, such as family or friends:

Mate:

Open/PM Me

RP Example*: Is only for Head Roles and will need to be pmed to me.

Other:

"Is there a reason you have disturbed my quiet time on the roof?"

**The Final Straw**Wolf Shifter RP (Open)February 12, 2023 09:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Beta of Myrone Pack please?
**The Final Straw**Wolf Shifter RP (Open)February 12, 2023 09:44 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reservation has expired and don't forget to send an rp example in pms if you want a high position.

Edited at February 13, 2023 11:03 PM by FrostyK
**The Final Straw**Wolf Shifter RP (Open)February 14, 2023 07:09 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Rune Baines

“A little optimism here and there does us all some good.”

Nickname(s):

Ru (He highly prefers going by ‘Rune’ though)

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

He’s solely committed to the pack for the time being

Role in Pack:

Beta

“Change is the one thing each and every one of us have in common; it alters our lives, our environment, our selves, and even the world. For better or worse.”

Personality:

Leader || Head Strong || Ambitious || Determined || Just || Moral || Honest || Understanding || Patient || Careful With Trust || Calculated || Overthinker || Non-judgmental || Protective || Adaptive || Observant || Cautious || Serious || Thoughtful || Empathetic || Helpful || Communicative || Forgiving || Only Lies to Protect Others || Emotionally Reserved || Demonstrates Great Self-Control || Witty

Great and natural leadership is the quality Rune prides himself the most in, and something that he wields with ease. Rune, even as a child, has always been the head strong, determined, and fiercely ambitious person he is in the present. Justice and a heavy presence of morality have always been his basic principles and frame of mind for his doings, and these attributes have only hardened as he’s taken on a leading role in the pack he values so greatly. Honesty, above most things, is a very important characteristic to him. And while he is painfully honest with others at all times, he expects it in return as well. It bothers Rune to deal with those that make a habit of bending or omitting truths from him, and while he is more inclined to call those individuals out in private, he’s understanding of individual circumstances and truth dodging as well. And with this understanding comes his excellent level of patience, despite his tendency to tread lightly on the basis of full-hearted trust. With being an extremely loyal person though, he is very careful with who he trusts, but he’d rather be calculated than being stabbed in the back. Rune is also one to never really judge others, despite the fact he may not always agree or understand their viewpoint. He easily retains a face of unbiased neutrality, which makes settling disputes and treating everyone equally a rather easy feat for him. However, Rune is far more inclined to measure others by their personality. Things such as opinion or appearance don’t amount too much to the impression others make on him, but it’s certainly the varying aspects of one’s personality that stick with Rune’s long term perspective of others.

Being someone who possesses a strong sense of leadership, he is also highly adaptable to most situations. Whether it be in conversation or in a far tenser situation, Rune is one to play the cards he is dealt even when they are shuffled abruptly. While of course he does demonstrate a great deal of patience, he usually only gives it to those he feels are worth his time or deserving of a little more patience. An action driven person is what he is, but he is in no way impulsive. His level of observance and caution leads him to make what he believes to be the best course of said action. And these more calculated tendencies can land him into the world of overthinking things from time to time, but he’s simply trying to mull over the pros and cons that come with each decision. Rune tends to reflect a more serious aura to him with all things considered, which would be a correct reflection, but there’s just too much in his life for him to ever consider going lax on his careful thoughts, planning, and decision making.

Rune is a fairly gentle natured entity, considering the level of thoughtfulness, empathy, and morality he possesses. He’s never one to place himself before anyone else, and despite being in a position of higher authority, he certainly doesn’t let it go to his head, nor does he think he’s necessarily ‘better’ than anyone else. Rune’s faith is placed more into individuals and their potential, which makes him naturally more in tune with seeing the better side of everyone. Small insertions of inspiration and build ups is what he may offer from time to time with people he sees struggling, but he has a little trouble diving deep into hearty conversations. Encouraging is something he can be, but he has a small habit of expressing disappointment when he sees individuals not applying themselves to the level of greatness he believes they have.

Despite Rune’s desire to give and receive honesty at all times, he does have a bit of a contradictory flaw when it comes to lying. He tends to fabricate or weave brilliant webs of lies in the name of protecting someone. If he truly believes that lying is for the best in a situation, then he will do so. It’s not as if Rune lies out of sheer malice or intends to manipulate, he’s simply contemplating the best interests of someone else… even if that someone didn’t ask. Rune is also someone who forgives but never forgets being wronged. He may not go out of his way to get revenge, or get even, but he will make his lack of trust and faith quite evident to the individual who lost it. There’s not many things that could actually get under Rune’s skin enough to spark any rage in him, and quite honestly he is typically one to handle things such as anger with a respectable level of grace. Handling emotions with fluid ease is something he’s always naturally excelled at though, so it’s no surprise that even stronger, negative emotions are something he can keep in check.

“I’m not lecturing, it’s called constructive criticism.”

Appearance:

Rune.png

Credits to Mano! on Picrew

At first glance, Rune's features embody a near intimidating coldness. A defined jawline setting the build of his more heart shaped face combines well with his sharper set of cheekbones. His eyes though are his most prominent facial feature and usually the first thing one notices upon first gazing upon Rune. These eyes of his always hold a great restlessness, with several shades of sterling silver and gray constantly swirling and storming, while his irises are flecked with a darker shade of brown. A dark set of ever so slightly curled, and thicker lashes frame his slightly hooded eyes. And looking past his eyes, the brows that rest above are angled and only add definition to his hardened stares. His nose is more delicately structured, but slightly down turned. His softer rose shade lips are thinner and are usually always held in a straight line. Rune’s rich, chocolate colored hair is practically always slicked back to retain a more respectable fashion. Never can one catch his hair disheveled in any way though, as it usually retains a faint combed and groomed appearance at all times.

He stands at a more average height of 5 '11, though his posture could give the impression that he’s just a smidge taller considering how well he holds himself. His build is fairly proportional considering he's not heavily lined with insane muscles, but isn't lacking in that department either. He's certainly noticeably toned, which is more suitable to someone who would be considered a swift combatant. His overall skin color is a soft olive, with faintly warmer undertones to compliment his overall complexion. There, of course, a variety of smaller and vastly faded scars littering his body in various places, but none are of grave significance both in appearance, and how they were earned.

In his wolf form, Rune certainly embodies a more intimidating and daunting appearance. While he isn’t exactly the largest of shifted wolves -weighing roughly 110 pounds and measuring 5 and a half feet from nose to tip of the tail, and standing at 29 inches at the shoulder-, he makes up for it with a frame built for a more nimble, and agile wolf. Similar to his human form, Rune’s wolf form possesses strikingly silver orbs. And while he would very much oppose the words “fluffy” and “soft” in regards to describing the texture of his fur, his coat is exactly both of those things. The color of this “not fluffy” fur is that of an ombre between a darker chestnut brown, and a more onyx tinted black. He does have his fair share of darker golden splashes along his face and lightly littering his forelegs, but that’s as far as that color goes.

Hidden Talents:

Green Thumb; Not only does Rune hold a secret love for plant life, but he’s rather gifted in getting various plants to grow

Archery; It started as a fun pastime as a child, but now Rune could be considered a greatly talented archer

Trivia; He’s an endless of fountain of various and quite random knowledgeable tidbits

Darts; Also something that started as a fun pastime, and now he can’t seem to miss his target

Fears:

His actions getting someone hurt

Being unable to help, protect, or defend his loved ones

Strengths:

Leadership

Adaptability

Mindful of others

Agility/Endurance

Quick reflexes

Weaknesses:

More stubborn than he lets on

Being a bit too serious

Can be a bit of a perfectionist

Could be better off in the sheer strength department

Overthinks

Extra:

It’s considered a miracle to catch Rune genuinely smiling, as he’s more likely to have a thoughtful, or more serious expression plastered to his face. Of course he enjoys having fun and relaxing from time to time, he's just less likely to indulge in it when he has other "pressing" things he believes should be attended to.

Relationship Status:

Single, but open - PM me

Relations:

(Might go a bit more in depth later)

Nikkos Baines - Father - Alive

Freya Baines - Mother - Alive

Spencer Baines - Brother - Alive

Mate:

Open - PM me

RP Example:

Already sent ;)

Other:

“No, no, no. I'm not taking sides on the pineapple on pizza debate.”

A yin and yang symbol on the inside of his right wrist.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us