Wolf Play : Destiny Of My Own | Fantasy/Semi-Lit RP | Open
Chatbox
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo
 starrywing
06:30:12 Novo/Starry
Novo* 😭
 starrywing
06:29:55 Novo/Starry
core

call me Move.
 Cortex
06:28:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
Lol
 starrywing
06:26:44 Novo/Starry
what the sigma matunda. why did you transfer me 272 MUSH-
 Cortex
06:24:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing, happy to help
 starrywing
06:23:55 Novo/Starry
no problem
 starrywing
06:23:47 Novo/Starry
thanks core
 Cortex
06:23:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
I'm sorry I spelt your name wrong

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Destiny Of My Own | Fantasy/Semi-Lit RP | OpenJanuary 19, 2023 12:26 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Table of Contents

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

I. Introduction/Other Forums/Co-Hosts
2. Plot
3. Rules/Other Info
4. Clan Info/Traditions/Roles
6. Kingdom Info/Traditions/Roles
7. Sign-Up Sheets

Introduction

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

To the North lives a small yet powerful tribe of supposedly feral men and women. The people have no fear, even in the face of death. Their warcries send shivers down their enemies' spines. Their weapons able to slice a stone in half. These brave warriors are notorious throughout the nine four seas, yet their renown is one of fear and disgust. Their kingdom has lasted for centuries, created by one man they deemed a demigod.

Years prior, with the clan unborn, lived a young kriger (warrior) with no name, yet his mind was full of ambition. His heart desires a place where many may prosper. So he paved his way throughout the lands, recruiting those that wanted to join his dream and killing those who mock it. As the years flew by, the kriger became Konge (King). The konge began allying with fellow ambitious men and women, creating the first treaties known within their birth lands. Gradually his power and fame grew: a fertile soil rich with crops, a tenacious army that never known defeat, and wealth so grand that the treasury fits no more. It appears the gods blessed the mature konge, yet his luxury was threatened by those that seek to claim it all. To keep everything safe, he sought advice from the Højttaler (Speaker), a woman who communicated with the gods and goddesses. The downside is that she lived at the peak of the mountains. The reason for it is so she can have a closer connection with the deities above, in the spiritual and verbal links. The Konge’s journey to the peak of the mountains was treacherous, with obstacles in the form of nature and beasts blocking his every path.

Unbeknownst to him, it was a test to prove himself worthy of receiving aid from the ones he worshipped. His campaign lasted four weeks, with the konge collapsing at the base of the final mountain where the Højttaler (Speaker) dwells. Still, he didn’t give up, crawling up to the peak on his hands and knees. He was freezing and shivering with death grabbing for his sjæl (soul), but the Konge (King) kept on. He lay down on the snowy ground, waiting for the God of Death to take him. Until an unexpected encounter in the form of a white wolf aided him by carrying him the rest of the way. Marveled by the canine’s radiating strength and beauty, the Konge (King) named himself Rolf, using his name to honor the beast that carried him on his back. Finally, Konge Rolf (King Rolf) made it to the peak, where he met with the Højttaler (Speaker). The Højttaler (Speaker) told him that the gods provided for him already: the wolf. The wolf is a guardian of the people, the Konge, and his treasure. Rolf stayed in the cave, with the Højttaler (Speaker) tending to his wounds. There, the two eloped and soon wed under the gaze of their deities.

With the return of their Konge (King) with his companion and newfound wife in tow, the people revered him as one chosen by the gods. Steadily, the wolf became a symbol of the kingdom, with the royals using its head as a symbol for the royal family. This tale formulated a tradition for the future generation of the Rolf bloodline, with children of royal blood would bond with a wolf pup that’ll guide and protect them until separated by death. The same way their ancestors, the First Konge (King) and his beloved wolf, were in the legendary fables.

Other Forums

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Discussion: WIP
RP: WIP

Co-Hosts

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

N/A

Edited at January 19, 2023 06:41 PM by Tamesis
Destiny Of My Own | Fantasy/Semi-Lit RP | OpenJanuary 19, 2023 12:58 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Plot

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The youngest child of Dronning (Queen) Asta has finally reached the age of adulthood. A day after turning 21, the young royal decided to create their own kingdom, like their ancestor Rolf did all those centuries ago. Leaving won't be easy, as departing from the realm is deemed criminal. The punishment was exile, or worse, execution. Oddly, the Dronning held no offense for her child's desire, yet the oldest siblings and the people were outraged. By demand of the people, they wanted the young royal to have their name stripped, any claims to the land revoked, and for them to never return. The older siblings agreed with the first two yet scolded any that dared speak of the third punishment. Pressured by her children and people, the Dronning did so with a heavy heart, exiling her youngest child from her realm's lands.

The abdicated royal, a few of their friends, and those who adored them set sail to the open waters. Like their ancestor Rolf, they faced many obstacles in their way. Raging storms, territorial sea monsters, and the decline of supplies. The journey across the seas took three weeks, with everyone losing hope of finding land. The royal looked to the skies to beg the gods for assistance. After a few minutes, they spotted an eagle circling above. Remembering the stories of Rolf and his wolf, the abdicated royal and crew followed the eagle, sailing the waters with their hopes steadily increasing. It took another week of sailing before finding land, all thanks to the eagle that saved the weakened sailors.

However, most of the lands were already occupied by another. A ruler who doesn't take kindly to those intruding on his lands without permission, especially towards those who are stupid enough to try to take it. The ruler was the only child of the previous king, who then killed their father without mercy and took the throne for themself. The people viewed them as a monster, especially the nobles loyal to the former king due to receiving favoritism. The new ruler took the throne as they were tired of the corruption and mistreatment of the people, yet they kept their intention to themselves.

The arrival of the foreigners shook up uneasiness within the people of the new ruler's kingdom. The Royal-Loyalists (those wanting the new ruler to remain) believed the nobles hired arms to remove their ruler. The Nobilst-Independent faction (those wanting the nobles to rule) thought they were hired swords by the loyalists to eradicate them. This led to the kingdom bursting into a civil war, with fear and uncertainty on both sides about who these strangers belonged to.

Would the banished royal be able to create their desired kingdom during the midst of the war, or would their ambition go to waste? Will the new ruler be able to claim victory, or will they be overthrown?

Destiny Of My Own | Fantasy/Semi-Lit RP | OpenJanuary 19, 2023 01:03 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

I. No god-modding of any kind. Your character doesn't always land every blow or dodge every attack. They're human, nothing more. If you're in a fight with another character, wait until they respond. No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's, Gary's, or any characters of the like.

II. Drama is, of course, accepted. Make sure to PM the person for permission first before starting it.

III. PM those you want to build an affiliation with, don't do it without permission. Friendship and rivalry drama is highly encouraged here.

IV. Reservations will last for 48 hours. If you haven't finished your character, someone else may take it.

V. No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.

VI. I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted. Put 'tomato' in other.

VII. I'll allow a max of four characters for this RP. Two in the clan and two in the kingdom. I want to make them even as possible and filled out. <3

VIII. Do not speak, control, or any source of usage with another person's character. If I see such actions or someone reports it to me, you'll get a strike.

IX. This RP is LGBTQ+ friendly. If you don't like this in any way, then I don't recommend joining.

X. The minimum number of words I'll accept is 150+. I don't want singular response sentences. In other words, be able to write at least a paragraph.

XI. All of Eve's RPing rules apply.

Other Info

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

I. Language barriers are existent in the roleplay. The clans-men and kingdom-folk won't understand each other until further in the RP. However, a few words can be picked up on. Do keep this in mind. <3 To have an idea of what each other sounds like the clans-men sound like Danish, while the kingdom-folk sound like Anglo-Saxon/Old English. With the language barrier, they won't understand each other's handwriting and would have to know about it first.

II. Horse breeds between the two are also different. The clans-men would have horses such as Jutland, Danish Sport Pony, Danish Warmblood, Faroe Pony, Frederiksborger, Knabstrpper, and Schleswig Coldblood. The kingdom-folk have the Cleveland Bay, Hackney, Thoroughbred, Shire Horse, Suffolk Punch, and Dales Pony.

III. The symbol for clansmen used to be that of a wolf with the colors blue and white. Now, it's replaced with an eagle, and the new colors are gold and black. As for the kingdom folk, the kingdom's symbol is the head of a wyvern, with the colors green and white.

VI. To be added...

Edited at January 19, 2023 06:07 PM by Tamesis
Destiny Of My Own | Fantasy/Semi-Lit RP | OpenJanuary 19, 2023 01:03 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Clan Info

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The clan's home is still in development as we speak. The buildings that are finally finished are the mead/feasting hall (home of the banished royal), four large dwellings, two storage facilities, one barn, and six smaller dwellings. They were built from stone, peat, sod turfs, and wood. Surrounding the village in formation is a well-built wall made from wood and stone that circles the kingdom. They're two small gates attached to the walls: the gates to the east lead to the open fields where the livestock (cattle, sheep, goats, and horses) graze. That would be the farmland in the mere future once everything inside the walls is developed. The gate to the west opens to the harbor-in-progress and the river. The river would be used for fishing and traveling the inner region of the land. The harbor, once constructed, would have a boat builder dwelling and another storage facility for boat materials. They're four 1/2 watchtowers as we speak: four already built and two more in construction. The two towers are built a decent distance from the gates: two overlook the open fields while the other two survey the river. They're tents placed on the soil, a sign of where the people want their homes to be built. The tents are made of recycled wood from their ships and thick linen fabric to keep them safe from the weather. When they settle themselves, and their kingdom hopefully lasts long, a trading market would be established in the opened center. That's if their neighbors are friendly with trading.

Clan Traditions

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Religion

These people are followers of pagan, a folk religion. This religion's purpose was the survival and regeneration of society. The faith was tied to the village and the family. Still, they hosted religious festivals to honor the gods and those that perished in battle. The leaders handle the faith on behalf of their people, with the leader being the head of the family, in a different term, the ruler. They worship eight gods in total, also known as the Great 8.

The Gods

Uion, the Knowledge: Wisdom, Curiosity, and Knowledge
Ita, the Lover: Love, Fertility, and Marriage
Hadon, the Caretaker: Energy, Healing, and Medicine
Eesis, the Bountiful: Agriculture, Harvest, and Livestock
Inton, the Warrior: Bravery, War, and Victory
Aulla, the Serpent: Secrecy, Darkness, and Trickery
Sadis, the Dead: Death, Afterlife, and Underworld
Ovasis, the Wrath: Anger, Jealousy, and Vengence

Roles

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The Landsforvist Kgl (Exiled Royal) [1/1]

Played by Me Pg. 1

The Kongelig Ægtefælle (Royal Spouse) [0/1]

Locked for Now

The Council (2/4)

The Marskal: Res by Overthink101
The Kansler: Open
The Steward: Open
The Spymaster: Res by Spellbound

The Krigere (Warriors) [3/6]

Res by Me
Res by Ravensrun
Res by Kashmir
Open

The Adelsmænd (Noblemen) [2/6]

Res by Spellbound
Linnea Solveig Vindler Pg. 2
Open

The Borgere (Citizens) [Unlimited]

Open

Edited at January 20, 2023 10:13 AM by Tamesis
Destiny Of My Own | Fantasy/Semi-Lit RP | OpenJanuary 19, 2023 01:04 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kingdom Info

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The kingdom has existed for so many years, yet the structures of the buildings that aren't full of nobles are in terrible condition. The commoner homes are made from mud, straw, and manure. The straw was used as insulation for the walls, while the manure held it together. Their wooden frames are made from poor-quality wood, covered in wattle and daub. The roofs of these houses are made of thatch, which can tear due to harsh weather or poor upkeep. The noble houses, however, are in much better condition. Their homes consist of reliable brick. Since it was expensive, most homes were half-timbered, creating buildings known as Tudor houses. Their roofs are made from thin-cut pieces of wood to formulate shingles. A total of three walls were built for the kingdom, with each structure acting as a barrier for those inside and out. The first wall is taller than the others, separating the commoners from the wilderness and bandits. It's said the exterior side of the wall is a lot cleaner than the one inside the kingdom. The commoner village is the local and small businesses, with stalls on the sides of the main street. The main street has two gates at each end, the gate to the north being the entryway into the commoner village, while the gate to the south is the entrance to the rest of the kingdom. Those inside the secondary wall are the merchants and nobles. Their area is cleaner and more lively compared to their lower-ranked counterparts, but that doesn't mean the people are just as clean as their streets. This is the home to an enormous marketplace filled with nobles and merchants and four churches scattered throughout their domain. At night, it becomes a hub for black market dealings and where people sneak away to search for other sources of entertainment. Everything in this sector is better compared to the commoners' place. The last wall contains the knights, grand cathedral members, and the royals. Nothing goes on much within these walls, but these three are good at keeping everything a secret.

Kingdom Traditions

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

WIP

Roles

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The New Ruler [1/1]

Mirian Orinna Nahkrin

The Royal Spouse [0/1]

Locked for Now

The Council [1/4]

The Marshal: Isolde Morley Pg. 2
The Chancellor: Open
The Steward: Open
The Spymaster: Res by Kashmir

The Knights [1/6]

Res by Spellbound
Open

The Noblemen [1/6]

Res by Me
Open

The Citizens [Unlimited]

Res by Me
Open

Edited at January 20, 2023 10:15 AM by Tamesis
Destiny Of My Own | Fantasy/Semi-Lit RP | OpenJanuary 19, 2023 01:12 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sign-Up Sheet

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Name:
Sexuality:
Pronouns:
Clansmen Or Kingdomfolk?:
Thoughts On The Other Kingdom?:
Desired Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:

Edited at January 19, 2023 05:36 PM by Tamesis
Destiny Of My Own | Fantasy/Semi-Lit RP | OpenJanuary 19, 2023 06:08 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

Eksil

"The Banished"

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

"I seek to earn a name like my ancestor Rolf did. My old name may be gone, yet my future one may exist."

Full Name:
Eksil [Currenly]
Valdemar 'Great Wolf' Astasen [Formelly]

Names Meaning:
Valdemar (Ruler)
Astasen (Son of Asta)
Eksil (Exile)

Shortened Name:
N/A

Nicknames:
Great-Wolf [Formely]
The Exiled One [Currently]

━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Uncertain

━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Clansmen or Kingdomfolk?:
Clansmen

Thoughts On The Other Kingdom?:
Eskil is curious about how the other kingdom functions and is interested in knowing more about them. Perhaps establish a form of trade once he understands their language better. Although he heard their new queen is the, ahem, aggressive sort, so he has to be cautious about that.

The Exiled Royal

Desired Rank:
Content

━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Appearance:
[credits to Zhuzha @ picrew.me]

WIP

━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Personality:
WIP

Dislikes:

━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Strengths:
➼Adaptable
➼Brave
➼Natural Leader
➼Charamistic
➼Open-Minded

Weaknesses:
➼Stubborn
➼Blunt
➼Decietful, If Required
➼Can Be Greedy
➼Workaholic

Weapons Of Choice:
➼Recurve Bow ➼Two Skeggøxs ➼Rönd

Personal Skills:
Bow Making ➼ Horseback/Bareback Riding ➼ Hunting ➼ Tracking ➼ Crafting ➼ Swimming ➼ Acrobatics ➼ Forging

━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Horse:
Inton [A Jutland Horse]

Pet(s):
Skoldolfr [A Black Timber Wolf]
Folkvar [A Golden Eagle]

━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Relationship Status?:
Open

Significant Other:
Open

Offspring:
Nope

Crushes:
Open

Exes:
Open

━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Family:
WIP

━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Other:
WIP

Edited at January 20, 2023 10:23 AM by Tamesis
Destiny Of My Own | Fantasy/Semi-Lit RP | OpenJanuary 19, 2023 06:22 PM

Kashmir

Neutral

Give Award

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Ciaran Zachary Atwell

"The Weaver"

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

keer-awn zak-a-ree at-wel

Sexuality: He doesn't have the time for petty relationships. (Demiromantic Graysexual)

Pronouns: He/Him

»»-------------¤-------------««

Clansmen Or Kingdomfolk?: Kingdomfolk

Thoughts On The Other Kingdom?: "It is still too early to tell what their goals are. It would be premature to make a conclusion at this time. However, I don't think they are mercenaries hired by the nobles."

Desired Rank: Content for now.

Appearance:
Ciaran is not a large man by any measure. Quite the contrary, he has a slight and slender build, standing at around five feet ten, though his height can be rather misleading, as most think he is taller than he really is. On account of the countless hours spent training his posture due to his mother's insistence, which creates the illusion of a greater height, and Ciaran is a master at illusions. Still, Ciaran is not exactly built for war, with narrow shoulders giving him a more feminine look, a small frame, and a delicate bone structure, he has a seemingly graceful air about him, his movements being subtle and unnoticeable, and never without intent. However, looks can be deceiving and he has amassed quite a lot of lean muscle because of his father's rigorous training.

There is no doubt that Ciaran is remarkably attractive. He has a symmetrical face down to the last minute detail that is the shape of a diamond, with gaunt and hollow cheeks and high cheekbones, he has a captivating appearance. His nose is thin and straight, the tip being ever so slightly turned up. The only flaw is a small, insignificant scar on the left side of his nose, that you really have to squint to notice. Even so, it annoys him greatly. His lips are rather thin and often frowning and scowling, however they are soft, smooth, and a pale pink color. His teeth, likewise, are straight and pearly white, they could probably blind a person from being so shiny, luckily Ciaran rarely smiles. His eyes are like almonds, a dark brown almost black color, and a piercing, calculating gaze.

Ciaran has sandy-blonde hair, which is ironic since when he was born he had midnight-black hair, hence the name Ciaran meaning "black", dense and rich in volume, it’s not very easy to control or shape how he wants it, but despite that Ciaran still somehow manages to make it look decent and presentable, at the cost of sacrificing his sleep. Currently, it reaches to about the nape of his neck, being more tapered at the bottom and gradually increasing to a full head of hair. He usually keeps it at the length, any more and it becomes unruly and gets in his way. His eyebrows match the color of his hair, they are thick and curved slightly at the ends, they are also symmetrical like the rest of his face, Ciaran has never confirmed how he succeeds in keeping them even, and refuses to elaborate. His ears are small and rather dainty, quite unimportant except for they are slightly pointy.

Ciaran sense of style is fairly modest, but a bit severe at the same time. He likes to cover up as much skin as humanly possible without suffocating himself, even during the summer he never dresses down. He much prefers wearing dark or neutral clothing, with most of his wardrobe consisting of blacks, grays, navy blues, and forest greens, on some occasions he also wears white and indigo. Most of his daily attire consists of collared poet shirts with long sleeves and frilly cuffs, or really any blouse or tunic that covers him to the neck, along with some simple leather or cotton pants. Occasionally, when he has to go out and mingle with the commoners as per his job, he will force himself to wear a tunic, trousers, and a cloak secured by a rusty brooch, but he absolutely detests it.

Personality:
You can never be sure whether you’re truly alone when this man comes into question. He usually doesn’t like to make himself known when he walks into a room, preferring to stick to the shadows and observe. Even when engaged in conversation, Ciaran never seems to be truly genuine, his words and the intonation of his voice picked with careful rigor and precision. Every gesture and move thought out and considered, like a game of chess being played out in real-time. He is clearly a very calculated and perceptive person, and you can never be too sure what thoughts are running through his head at that moment. Many have compared Ciaran to a serpent, and he is not sure if he agrees or not.

Ciaran is very deliberate, he has a plan for almost anything and considers all reasonable possibilities. He likes routine and order, his desk and chamber always organized and tidy, and the paperwork and reports always neatly stacked and assembled. Ciaran takes his position very seriously and has high expectations for himself and his subordinates, although sometimes this can be detrimental as he has the tendency to be very self-critical and he is never truly satisfied with his work or with himself, which leads to him overworking himself, it’s a vicious cycle. Still, he is a pragmatic person and knows when he has overstepped as he tries his best to be sensible and practical.

Mingling with others is not a particular strong suit of his, he would rather if his spies do most of the fieldwork for him, and he could come up with brilliant schemes and strategies. Ciaran is the opposite of sociable, ever since he was a kid, he would lock himself in his room or spend his days in the library alone in silence. Loud noises and hubbub always annoy bother and distract him, even to this day, so he’d much rather be in a quiet and peaceful environment. He is introverted to a fault and usually doesn’t make the effort to make himself appear friendly and gregarious just for the sake of others, some people have mistaken it for pride and arrogance when in reality Ciaran is just awkward. However, he somehow manages to cover this fact relatively well.

Claims of him having a “heart of stone” have been thrown around quite a lot, and it is true that Ciaran is not exceedingly sentimental or emotional, mostly due to his upbringing but also because of his line of work. If he took in every orphan on the street, he would never get anything done! Or at least that’s his defense. Showing any sign of emotion or “weakness” as he would call it, would be extremely embarrassing for Ciaran, so he hides behind a façade of sarcastic comments and bitter remarks. He can be quite spiteful and blunt when speaking, knowing how to pick the exact words to irk and hurt someone to the core while still remaining controlled and restrained.

Strengths:
- Cunning: Being cunning and resourceful are invaluable skills when it comes to being a spy. Ciaran wouldn't be a good Spymaster if he wasn't cunning.
- Informed: He has his own web of spies and informants, yet another skill needed in his field of work. If there are any secret plots of rebellion or enemies preparing to attack the Kingdom, you can be sure that Ciaran knows about it.
- Strategic: He is a rational and pragmatic person, and that's really all you need when making proper strategies. He just thinks of it as a game of chess.
- Organized: A good trait to have when dealing with so much paperwork and reports from informants and spies on a daily basis, Ciaran likes to keep his workspace as well as his thoughts as organized as possible.

Weaknesses:
- Inflexible: He likes routine and having a rigid schedule, little can make him deviate from this schedule as he tries his best to be as consistent as possible, which can backfire in a major way.
- Disagreeable: He's not exactly the personification of friendliness, and that much is obvious. Ciaran is not very charming by any means, and if he doesn't like you, he'll make it known.
- Perfectionist/Self-critical: He always sets extremely high standards for himself, and if he fails to meet those standards, it can send him spiraling into a pit of second-guessing his actions.
- Unemotional: He just prefers not to think about emotions, even though they always linger in the back of his mind. He views any type of sentimentality as a form of weakness.

- Chess
- Peace & quiet
- Scheming

Dislikes:
- Being outside
- Crowds & loud noises
- Extremely hot weather
- Fencing/sword fighting (even though he is quite good at it)

Family:
Richard Atwell - Alive - Father - Ciaran has a complicated relationship with his father. His father was a respected knight before suffering a knee injury and having to retire, but he still expected his two sons to follow in his footsteps. Ciaran had to train and fight every day for most of his childhood, and his father was not very proud when Ciaran joined the council and became the Spymaster, deeming it "dirty work" and calling Ciaran a disappointment.

Anne Atwell - Alive - Mother - Ciaran always had a better relationship with his mother, with his father being gone most of the time, Ciaran was by default raised only by his mother, and while she too had high expectations for her son, she was much more lenient and kind. However, their relationship soon turned sour as his father practically disowned him and they rarely talk nowadays, save for the occasional letter she sends him begging him to come home.

Eamon Richard Atwell - Deceased - Brother - His elder brother by eight years, Eamon was the family member Ciaran got along with the best. His brother was his idol throughout his childhood, being everything Ciaran was not: strong, charming, and kind. As much as he loved his brother, he resented himself for not being more like him, as Ciaran knew he would never compare to Eamon in the eyes of his father. When Ciaran was 17, his brother got killed in a petty dispute. After that, Ciaran distanced himself as much as he could from his family.

Affiliations:
Open!

Other:
When he does go outside, Ciaran rides a bay Thoroughbred stallion named Frankel. Frankel was previously his brother's horse and only listened to his brother. So, Ciaran sometimes has trouble controlling him.

I think he's finished. Let me know if anything needs changing. ^^

Edited at January 20, 2023 05:09 PM by Kashmir
Destiny Of My Own | Fantasy/Semi-Lit RP | OpenJanuary 19, 2023 06:40 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved <3
Destiny Of My Own | Fantasy/Semi-Lit RP | OpenJanuary 19, 2023 07:05 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Clansmen Royal & Spymaster