Wolf Play : Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | Open
Chatbox
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo
 starrywing
06:30:12 Novo/Starry
Novo* 😭
 starrywing
06:29:55 Novo/Starry
core

call me Move.
 Cortex
06:28:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
Lol
 starrywing
06:26:44 Novo/Starry
what the sigma matunda. why did you transfer me 272 MUSH-
 Cortex
06:24:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing, happy to help
 starrywing
06:23:55 Novo/Starry
no problem
 starrywing
06:23:47 Novo/Starry
thanks core
 Cortex
06:23:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
I'm sorry I spelt your name wrong

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 09:40 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Other Forums:
Discussion
WIP

Genre:
Romance | LGBTQ+ | Steampunk-Medieval | Supernatural | Slice-of-Life | Semi-Lit to Lit

Plot:
Vampires have existed in stories and folklore warning people about walking late at night or getting seduced by handsome womanizers or stunning seductresses. The stories faded as the years went by and then became forgotten. Esterta City has existed for many years and is known for its odd stories involving vampires. You have gargoyles of silver built on the houses of the rich to protect them from the hungry vampires late at night and create a mechanical anti-vampire army to kill the bloodsuckers. As you might expect, vampires aren't treaty with kindness and are considered outcasts to society.

Within the city, they're two kingdoms, and one of them is hiding deep in the shadows.

The Ithara Kingdom is the kingdom of humans. While the Daecurean Kingdom is the vampires. Both have different customs and traditions, yet years prior, they shared everything. Something happened in the past that caused a drift between humans and vampires; now, the two races hate each other. Battles of secrecy only occur late at night while the citizens are asleep, with a group of humans sworn to the crown to defend the citizens from such fiends.

Ruling the vampires was an ambitious queen named Queen Vivienne Boudreaux, a Blue-Blood vampire. She was a noblewoman who got picked during the Blue Moon and became the strongest vampire within the city. She had both the strength and temper to match. The queen has led her clan to victory against the humans, which inspired vampires within the unknowingly shared city. The queen gave her kingdom a firm and gentle hand, accepting sireless vampires within her ranks and treating them as equals while keeping them in line. Although, this sparked a feud within her kingdom, with the vampires hating the sireless and finding them imperfect. The vampires see a vampire sireless as low-ranked within the vampire society, as they believe their sires abandoned them for a reason.

One day, Queen Vivienne was found dead. With the death of their beloved queen, the vampires went at each other's throats. The vampires accuse the sireless of slaying their beloved queen to rebel, while the sireless accuse the vampires of killing the queen for personal gain. However, the real culprit was a league of hunters that discovered their base and snuck in to kill the queen, which was successful. What no one expected, a member of the royal family got touched by the Blue Moon. After realizing this, both sides are in a race to claim the new Blue-Blood as theirs: the hunters see them as a potential weapon to enhance hunters' abilities, and the vampires want the royal to be their new queen to lead them to victory.

Luck on the side of the vampires, they found and took the Blue-Blood before the hunters could get to them. After the kidnapping, they hid their new ruler miles away from the city. The royal family grew furious and full of grief at the kidnapping-enlisted the hunters to search for their relative. Unaware that hunters have a plan of their own with the Blue-Blood Queen.

Edited at January 12, 2023 10:22 PM by Tamesis
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 09:41 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules:
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)

Thanks to the awesome wizard for these rules.

Vampire Rules:
1. Give full loyalty to your Blue-Moon Queen

2. Obey her every command and never question her
3. Follow the hierarchy as listed or else you'll face rightful punishment
4. Disrespect must not be tolerated and your punishment depends on the level of offense
5. Converting a human without permission would result in death
6. If the queen is absent, her dukes and duchesses are in charge
7. Don't get caught, always be aware of your surroundings no matter what time of day
8. Never flirt with the queen's consort and harem

Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 09:41 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Vampires Info:

Classes/Abilities

Every vampire has ONE ability from one of the five classes. The classes alone divide the vampire society as they bicker about whose class/ability is better. No one is stronger or weaker than another and has equal amounts of strengths and weaknesses.

Blood Class:
They're vampires that can control blood, with the blood being theirs or someone else's. They can track anyone down using blood and tell what kind of blood type someone is. They can form weapons made of blood, and a vampire's blood can be poisonous, even fatal, to humans. They have a sight skill called Blood Vision to see a person's pulse and beating heart. With this power, they have to consume a lot of blood, so they only use this ability if it's an emergency.

Strengths
Poison Immunity | Excellent Trackers | Increase Blood Power On Consuming Blood

Weaknesses
Lots Of Blood Consumption | Known To Have Headaches | Can Become Weak Over Prolonged Thirst

Shifter Class:
They're vampires that can shift into animals with the usage of energy and can communicate/bond with animals. Shifters are animalistic, with some wilder than most, and can become feral if they're low on blood consumption. Shifters can either partially or fully transform into their desired animals and wander the woodlands around the city. These vampires are the best hunters and trackers, using their enhanced senses to find someone/something in a matter of seconds.

Strengths
Animal Befrienders | Best Trackers and Hunters | Environmental Adaptable

Weaknesses
Extremely Territorial | Turn Feral Over Low Blood Consumption | Hard To Control

Soul Class:
They can communicate and use souls as a weapon against their opponents. Depending on the vampire's experience, they can see into the future by communicating with the spirits and doing a specific ritual. These vampires can form bonds with wandering souls or banish the soul entirely. The Soul Class has two varieties: the exorcist and the absorber. They have a vision called Soul Stare, which lets them see how strong a person's soul is. They can either appease the spirits or anger them to attack their opponents.

Strengths
Can Speak/Banish/Tether Spirits | Graveyards Empowers Them | Foresight/Seers

Weaknesses
Depending On The Spirit, Their Energy Depletes Quickly | Frequent Nightmares/Unwanted Visions | Energy Regains Slower Over Small Blood Consumption

Shadow Class:
They can turn themselves into shadows, teleport using them, or cloak themselves. The Shadow Class is deadly in both stealth and combat-making them the most feared to face in battle. Not even the Shifters can hear them coming, as they use the shadows to suppress any sounds they make. They can use the shadows as weapons and drag unsuspecting victims back to the kingdom without struggle. They can teleport other vampires only by physical contact. They're the reason stories of the Bogeyman exist.

Strengths
Darkness Empowers Them | Masters Of Stealth | Their Bodies Are Shadows

Weaknesses
Sensitive To Light/Sunlight | Their Shadow Disappears Over Low Blood Consumption | Terribly Weak Once Their Protective Layer Of Darkness Is Gone

Hypnosis Class:
Rumored that these vampires gain such powers after the death of Medusa, as their eyes can hypnotize humans, who have a weak will, by locking eyes. The Hypnosis Class can use their powers by firm eye contact, coating their words, or mentally entering someone's mind. However, the Hypnosis Class would have issues hypnotizing their fellow vampires. They can read one's emotions, gather intel, and be lie detectors. They're more of a defensive and info-gathering class but can kill someone after locking them in place.

Strengths
High Resistant To Mind Control | Seemingly Endless Amount Of Charm | Better Seducers/Manipulators/Schemers

Weaknesses
May Go Blind If Overused | Prolonged Thirst Weakens Their Power | Would Have Issues Manipulating Those With A Strong-Will

Edited at January 12, 2023 09:53 PM by Tamesis
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 09:46 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roles:

Blue-Bloods

High-Ranks

Blue-Blood Queen (1/1)
Zylpha Alva Delafontaine [Played by Me]

Royal Consort (1/1)
Res by Spellbound

Royal Children (1/4)
Rosalie Boudreaux-Bǫlverkr [Played by Me]
Open
Open
Open

High-Harem (1/4)
Res by Honeybrook
Open
Open
Open

The Justicars (2/4)
Umbria Septimius [Played by Me]
Res by Spellbound
Open
Open

Mid-Ranks

Archdukes (1/2)
Res by Spellbound
Open

Archduchesses (1/2)
Mauve Sinclair [Played by Ravensrun]
Open

Harem (1/4)
Bosc Sloan [Played by Determined_Wolf]
Open
Open
Open

Low Ranks

High Lords (1/4)
Res by Spellbound
Open
Open
Open

High Ladies (0/4)
Open
Open
Open
Open

Childes (1/8)
Linnet Finch [Played by Determined_Wolf]
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open

Low Lords (1/4)
Jayco [Played by Me]
Open
Open
Open

Low Ladies (0/4)
Open
Open
Open
Open

Blood-Gifters (2/6)
Harper Carnell [Played by Determined_Wolf)
Garvin [Played by Overthink101]
Open
Open
Open
Open

◇─────◇─────◇

Master Hunter (0/1)
Open

Co-Leads (0/2)
Open
Open

Experienced Hunters (0/4)
Open
Open
Open
Open

Hunters (Unlimited)
Open

Rookies (1/4)
Lovel Ivon-Otto Goldenheart [Played by Me]
Open
Open
Open

◇─────◇─────◇

Gold-Bloods

Gold King (1/1):
Played by Me

Royal Consort (1/1):
Res by Overthink101

Members (1/6):
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open

Edited at January 19, 2023 05:35 PM by Tamesis
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 09:47 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sign-Up Forum:
I don't care how you do your forum, but make sure to have the original content.

Vampire's Forum

Name:
Sexuality:
Class (Only One):
Desired Rank:
Apperance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Childe (If A Sire)/Sire (If A Childe):
Other:

◇─────◇─────◇

Hunter's Forum

Name:
Sexuality:
Desired Rank:
Apperance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:

Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 09:50 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Bringing back Isolabella [ The Royal Consort ] & Tatsuya [Archduke ] . Reserving A High Lord - Soul & Justicar -Hypnosis
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 10:08 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Zylpha Alva Delafontaine

"the Blue Rose"

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"I became a vampire overnight and was kidnapped days later. Could my life get any worse?"

Shortened Name:
Zylpha Delafontaine

Addressed As:
Your Majesty
Lady Zylpha
Ms. Delafontaine

Nicknames:
Nicknames are forbidden.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Social Status:
2nd Princess (Formerly)
Queen of Vampires (Currently)

Blue-Blood Queen

Desired Rank:
Honestly, anything is better than being a vampire.

Class:
Blue-Moon Class

Information about this class is unknown.

Sexuality:
She doesn't know what she is, but if these vampires don't stop being hot. They're too distracting.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Appearance:
[credits to Joker @ neka.cc]

WIP

WIP

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Personality:
Intuitive | Careful Ambition | Hard-Worker | Just | Fearless | Cautious | Unforgiving | Dutiful | Vengeful | Calculating | Persuasive/Intimidation | Unselfish | Responsible | Self-Confident | Keen | Intelligent | Daring | Witty | Problem-Solver | Innovative

Challenges - Zylpha loves a good challenge and accepts defeat with a smile on her face. The woman seeks to find someone who'll knock her down a peg and vice versa-enjoying the feeling of having the perfect rival. She hates it when things are way too easy and easily gets bored. If she were to win, she won't boast about her victory and move on to the next opponent.

Responsible People/Vampires - Being a royal, Zylpha hates slackers who barely lift a finger to aid others. Normally, Zylpha socializes with her fellow hard workers and goes as far as to reward them for their hard work while eyeing the lazy slobs with a cold stare. Keep working hard under the queen's name then you'll receive a reward soon.

Solving Problems - She's smart enough to know that having too many problems roaming around is dangerous. As such, she loves it once it's resolved quickly yet cautiously. Zylpha is the type to get the job done after complementing what route she should take: a violent or a diplomatic approach. The woman will get the job done herself if others aren't willing to do it. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty.

Music - Before she became a vampire, Zylpha was always playing away on some instrument in the music room. The woman has become a professional with a piano, violin, and harp. She always attended concerts and operas to hear the instruments, including the lovely singing of opera singers. Whenever she's free from work, she plays her harp or violin.

Art - As a little girl, she loved staring at artistic masterpieces from her family manor or in the local art museum. She might be good at drawing or painting, but she has a sharp eye for things and know the value of one. Zylpha would've started her art collection, but now she has other duties that need attending. Although. She wouldn't mind stealing someone's artistic valuables whenever available.

Books - Back at her family's castle, Zylpha has a massive book collection from various authors. Some books in her library are in a different language, with Zylpha learning said language to be able to read it. This woman reads different genres-her most preferred is fiction. If music or art tires her out, she'll relax by reading a random book and enjoying the silence.

Wine - Her favorite wine to drink is white wine, but she enjoys drinking all of them. She drank so much wine and now can tell the quality of it by taste alone. Yes, she hates cheapened, pointlessly expensive wine and would be upset about it. Zylpha would mock the person who bought-saying how they got scammed and eye them with a burning disappointment.

Cool Breezes - She hates the heat, mainly those hot winds that appear during the summer. If she's busy in her room or office, her windows would always be opened to feel the gentle breeze and freshen up the room. She enjoys the coolness of her skin without worrying about overheating in hefty dresses.

Learning New Things - She loves learning new things about someone's culture or trying to pick up on some hobbies that might interest her. Zylpha has learned many languages so she can read books written in different languages and understand someone else's traditions. The reason for it is her wanting to keep a busy and open mind.

Dislikes:
▸Drinking Blood
▸Childish Fools
▸Nicknames
▸Failing/Failers
▸Extreme Heat
▸Needless Drama
▸Quitters
▸Disorder
▸Flirtatious Idiots

Strengths:
▹Enhanced Body (Moonlight Only)
▹Submissive Glare
▹Persausion/Intimidation
▹Weaponmaster
▹Intelligent
▹Strategic

Weaknesses:
▸Weak When The Moon Is Gone
▸Doesn't Drink Blood
▸Hard
▸Workaholic
▸Peevish
▸Squeamish

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Childe:
None

Family:
Queen Delafontaine (Mother; Alive)
King Delafontaine (Father; Alive)
6 Sisters (Alive)
4 Brothers (Alive)
Many Distant Relatives

Significant Other:
The Royal Consort (Political)
Open

Lovers:
Open

Crushes:
She's not crushing on anyone, yet she wishes the other vampires stop looking gorgeous.

Exes:
None

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Affiliations:
None

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Other:
WIP

Edited at January 13, 2023 06:49 PM by Tamesis
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 10:10 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔══♡══ღ═══════╗

Jayco

"the Black Shuck"

╚═══════ღ══♡══╝

"Yes, yes. We're all a little bit crazy. Now get off my ass."

Shortened Name:
Jayco

Addressed As:
None

Nicknames:
The Terror Hound
Black Shuck
Hound of Death
Cursed Mutt

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Social Status:
Unknown Origins

Low Lord

Desired Rank:
Content

Class:
Shifter Class

Sexuality:
Poly-Pansexual

Appearance:

[credits to Matsumae @ picrew.me]

WIP

Personality:
Feral | Untameable | Psychaotic | Unintelligent | Impish | Bloodthirsty | Biggest Flirt | Unloyal | Promiscuous | Anger-Issues | Sadists | May Lie, May Be Honest | Thrill Seeker | Tactless | Reckless | Blinding Bravery | Kill First, Ask Questions Later | Obsessive, Possessive, and Envious | Sociopath | Aggressive

Murdering - This is his favorite pastime and something he does almost every night. He finds court life boring, so Jayco is gone 24/7 to search for potential victims. He's either a brave man or a complete idiot, as he kills people during the day to get a sense of thrill.

Jokes - He sees everything as a joke and treats it as such. He'll make fun of everything, mess around during the worst of times, or go as far as to insult his fellow vampires to get a bit of amusement. Jayco doesn't take his job seriously, but no one says anything since he's the queen's brother.

Flirting - Jayco has no limits to flirting, and anyone can be his unknowing target of this man's affections. However, his love is hard to handle, but many cannot deny that his man is rather passionate about certain things. Once his eyes of green are on you, you better pray that you'll survive his unstopping swooning.

Being A Nuisance - He's a terror and a headache to humans and vampires alike. This man would annoy anyone he finds amusing and invades their bubble to get a rise out of them. Watching others get angry is his source of entertainment. He feeds off their negativity daily.

War - He has an odd fascination when it comes to war, which could be a hint to his past. Jayco would start beef between two people and watch the mayhem occur with a big, stupid grin on his face. This man enjoys the sight and joy of battle-the only time you can see him happy about something.

Pain - Okay, listen. He's not into pain like that. He's only into it because he enjoys seeing people get terrified after shooting him a couple of times, and he's still kicking. This man devours others suffering just as much of him eat the anger out of others. Seeing others miserable intrigues him, and he'll happily make their life worse.

Hunting - This man enjoys a good hunt, whether it's a human or animal. He enjoys the blood pumping through his veins and the satisfaction of catching up to his prey. If you're wondering where Jayco could be, check the forest and look for a mangy black dog.

Certain People - There are many people who Jayco wants to break their necks, and there are a few he gets along with well. Although his consistency of what attracts him to said people has been left unanswered. He's "nice" to them whenever they're in the same room. Just be grateful that you're not the one with a broken neck.

Death - Jayco doesn't fear it. Rather-he's seeking it. This man doesn't want to die by some weakling. Instead, he's seeking a chance to die in a wonderous battle. This man would jump into the fray like a headless chicken and doesn't bother using caution while on the battlefield.

Dislikes:
▸Many Things

Strengths:
Odd Luck - Jayco has been through many near-death encounters and is still walking. He survived an attack against some Casteless vampires and returned with only minor injuries. No matter the situation, Jayco seems to find a bit of luck.

Strength - He's strong and considered the 2nd strongest. This man can carry four people over his shoulders without breaking a sweat-even picking up a boulder and hurling it across the lake. He'll pick you up and toss you like a sack of potatoes. Don't tempt him-he would do it.

Durability - His body can withstand a lot of damage before he takes a fall. The scars on his body prove it, and something he boasts about to this day. Jayco is a lucky idiot that always starts a fight, and his foes always have trouble bringing the man down first.

Intimidation - His stare alone could make anyone shut up, and oh boy, he enjoys watching them squirm in place. His intimidation skill only works for certain people, but he uses it to amuse himself before dealing whatever way he wants with his enemies. If the diplomatic approach doesn't work, Jayco is your guy for the job.

Determined - No matter the odds, you'll never see Jayco fleeing from a fight. He'll charge into battle or stand in place while the enemy charges at him. This man is a sign of bravery or bravado. Whatever the case, Jayco isn't the one to flee and quit over something that seems impossible.

Weaknesses:
Reckless - He's always putting himself in troublesome situations and somehow gets out unscathed or with minor damages. This man is a source of bad luck, but it's luck Jayco's enjoying. Don't bother helping him. It'll only get you killed.

Cooperation - His sister, before she died, had trouble keeping him in line. This man hates working with others, especially those he hates. He's always out on solo missions and personally disposing of the Casteless while he's by himself. Never ask him for help with anything.

Feral Instincts - When he's low on blood or mildly pissed, Jayco tends to go feral. Attacking everything in his line of sight and won't hesitate to kill other vampires. This man is dangerous when he's in this state, so it's wise if you lock yourselves away until he's calmed down.

Obessesive - Once he has something he likes, he'll dig teeth and claws to keep it. It can be an object or a person, but no matter what it is, Jayco would break someone's bones if they touch what's theirs without permission. In his eyes, they only belong to him and no one else. He'll gladly fight and maybe kill anyone over them.

Speed - In his eyes, speed is for suckers and a tool for cowards to run away. This man is slow as Hell, but he makes up for it with superior strength. Still, you shouldn't take his slowness for granted, as one failed move can be fatal. Be quick on your feet, and avoid his teeth.

Childe:
Yeah, he killed them
Overthink101's Character

Family:
None

Lovers:
Suya (Somewhat Serious)
Mauve (For Fun)

Crushes:
None

Exes:
Many forgetful flings

Affiliations:
Open, PM me

Other:
Open

Edited at January 13, 2023 07:04 PM by Tamesis
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 10:11 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Aziz |~|

Name: Aziz Sarimurod Botir.

Nickname(s): Gandiva, Azzy, and whatever else you think of.

Sexuality: Graysexual. Polyamorous.

/~/

Class: Golden-Shadow.

Desired Rank: Honored and satisfied where he is.

/~/

Appearance:

(Eventual Credit)

Aziz stands quite a bit short at 5' 5”, though he can sometimes get his height up to 5’7” or 5’8” depending on shoes and posture of the day. His skin tone is a nice fair color, pale but not to the point of Abaddon’s pale, with yellow-greenish undertones, making him seem a bit more sickly than most even when he’s completely healthy. Something that’s rather annoying, honestly, given that whenever he is sick it’s even more noticeable that he has a sickly undertone anyways. He doesn’t have many freckles, if any.

--

Aziz has a rectangular face shape, meaning he has something akin to a square face that’s simply been stretched to where it’s longer. His cheeks aren’t as full as they could be, but they’re full enough to not be worrying- Especially when compared to his brother. Now for the nose, he has a straight pointed nose, meaning that while it’s straight and relatively normal- It’s also pointed more than most noses are. His nose does have a dip at the bridge though, as if a chunk had been chipped off by something.

--

His lips are thinner and downturned in shape. His most often seen expression is one that’s of narrowed eyes and straight lips- If not slightly downturned in a small, judging frown. Sometimes, he’ll get a glint to his eyes and a small smile, as if trying to keep in his joy. This is a reserved look for those who he’s playing mind games with or who he’s just really frustrated with.

--

His eyebrows are average in thickness, and with a pointed arch. Finally, his eyes are a downturned monolid shape and are an amber-gold color speckled with gray that gives off the impression of a shalimar shade or perhaps even of stardust, one sclera is golden and the left is black. There’s light eye bags underneath them hinting at the lower amount of sleep he’d been getting recently. His top lashes are rather thick too, though his lower ones are about average if not a bit thinner honestly.

--

His face is framed by golden hair, it’s perfectly straight without any waves or curls. Funnily enough though, it goes all the way down to his waist when down with the bangs always being pushed out of his eyes. Usually though, he puts it up into a tight ponytail, making sure it doesn’t get into his face suddenly.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular. Everything about his structure screams that he’s more so built for agility than muscle, though he certainly has enough of that to at least hold his own in hand-to-hand until he can get a weapon. He weighs a good 123, with his BMI at a perfectly healthy 20.47.

--

When it comes to scars, Aziz has one right under his left eye that cuts across the bridge of his nose too, the sole cause of the dip there. He also has plenty of scars at his hands from handcrafting his own bows, arrows, staffs, and daggers since he was a human still. He also has a few that line his upper arms and forearms, all collected from training. He also has one at his chest, a diagonal one from the bottom of his right ribs to his left hip.

--

When it comes to attire and fashion, Aziz loves his camo and form-fitting clothes that allow him to move freely while still not being too baggy as to result in the opposite. So unless there's some formal event going on- Expect to see him wearing a camo jacket, black form-fitting turtleneck, black form-fitting pants, and black hunting boots. As for more formal events, or when he plans to play a mind game on someone, you can instead see a form-fitting uniform like outfit. A black form-fitting shirt underneath a black form-fitting buttoned trench coat with black form-fitting pants and sleek black dress boots.

--

As for accessories? He doesn’t have many, but he does have a small necklace that he usually wears. The pendant is on a black rope-like string that lets it hang at the middle of his sternum. The pendant itself is small, it being a golden bow and arrow.

--

As for any piercings he has? He does have a lobe piercing on both ears, but that’s about it. He’s thought about getting more, but decided it may reflect too much light when hunting for it to be worth it.

/~/

Personality:

Aziz is not someone who people look at and immediately see a threat. No, people seem to think of him as quiet and weak. While he is quiet, he certainly isn’t weak. But because he is reserved, and never truly picks a fight, people assume he is most of the time.

--

Loyalty and honor are very important to this man. He doesn’t take kindly to liars that lie for no reason, and he also doesn’t take kindly to people who would rather run from a battle in order to survive. He sees both types of people as cowards and opportunistic, and will not trust them easily.

--

Speaking of who Aziz does not trust easily, he doesn’t trust anyone easily. He’s skeptical when meeting new people, and if someone doesn’t prove themselves to him in the first impression then it’s likely he’ll never end up trusting them. But if you do gain his trust? He will protect you and your ideals to the very end.

--

His morals are strong, as are his ideals. But if you’re someone he trusts? He’s not very stubborn, and is actually quite easy to sway. Because his highest-held moral is honor, and he will change his views to match those he is loyal to if it means he can better honor them.

--

Something that Aziz will not change, however, is the fact that he has morals. That he has rules that he follows. He’s what one could call Lawful Neutral (though, truth be told, he’s perhaps more Lawful Evil in general) in that regard. Because he will not break his personal code, and he will never break the law that Lord Eugene creates or turn a blind eye to those who do. That would simply be disgraceful, in his opinion.

--

Aziz is also very polite and respectful of those above him, he understands his place in the hierarchy and he honestly has no qualms on it. He understands his role, he understands his purpose, and he understands that he is expandable in the overarching schemes of the Golden Emperor. And he absolutely revels in it.

--

It’s one thing that often caused him to be seen as weird, the way he easily fell into place in the army as a subordinate. An extremely competent subordinate, no less. The way he was easily pushed into submission without losing any kind of respect. Because his eyes always burned with satisfaction whenever he was of use to someone, and whenever he was explaining just how expandable everyone is to those in high positions. But he doesn’t speak of it as if he holds resentment, just the opposite really.

--

Truly, Aziz is a very sadomasochistic person. Especially enjoying the mind games that he finds true. A hostage has no purpose in the long run, a prisoner holds no more importance than him in the larger schemes planned by those in power, and he absolutely revels in making people, and himself, aware of that fact. Watching someone break mentally was always a much more enjoyable pastime in his opinion, anyways.

Likes: Solitude, Reading, Pain, Silence, Mind Games, His Golden Emperor, The Hierarchy/Status System, Hunting, Archery, The Law, Calculated Combat, Stars, Household Chores, and The Gold Bloods.

Dislikes: Cowards, Liars, Dishonor, Traitors, Ignorance, Crowds, Criminals/Crime, Brute Force, Rules Being Broken, Impulsive Decisions, Betrayal, Disobedience, People, and Socialization.

Strengths: Aim, Archery, Staffs, Stealth, Mind Games, Observant, Flexible, Respectful/Polite, Responsible, Loyal, Tracking, Intelligent, Agility, and Reflexes.

Weaknesses: Somewhat Submissive, Sadomasochistic, Lying, Strict, Conversation, Loyal, Slightly Possessive, Skeptical, Stealing, Perfectionist, Self-Critical, Large Crowds/Reserved, and Intolerant/Close-Minded.

/~/

Affiliations: Open.

Lovers: Lord Eugene. Open.

Crush(es): Open.

Significant Other(s): Open.

Ex(es): Open.

/~/

Other:

Aziz’s posture is a very passively proud thing. And it seemingly changes by the day. One day, he’ll be standing straight as a board as if from any angle an attack could come and he needs to stretch out his height as much as possible to feel it coming. But then the next, it’ll be so relaxed that you might as well look right over him without being able to tell he was there to look over in the first place. Usually though, it’s an odd mix in between. He’ll have a proud posture that’s alert but free of tension. Like he truly is honored and alert but isn’t afraid or stressed about anything in his life. Which is fairly accurate.

--

When it comes to voice and what one expects- Aziz does not reach those expectations, he surpasses them. His stature and entire features may lead you to believe he has a higher pitched, scratchier voice… Which couldn’t be farther from the truth. His voice is actually clear, firm, and on the lower end of the spectrum. It doesn’t demand attention, but he does tend to draw out words at times. As if he forgets how long everything's meant to be. Or as if he’s talking to a child.

--

His penmanship, put simply, is immaculate. It’s legible, neat, and somewhat elegant. Though, as he tends to write with his left-hand, it can get smeared if he isn’t careful. Despite this, it’s usually still legible whenever it does happen.

--

Aziz doesn’t have a sharp scent, he doesn’t have a heavy scent. He knows well that animals have much sharper noses than people do, and he doesn’t need to be scaring off prey with his scent. That being said, the scent he does have is of the forest. Woods, berries, flowers, freshly rained on dirt, but with an almost unnoticeable undertone of newly mined ore. And star anise, strangely enough.

Edited at January 13, 2023 07:53 AM by Overthink101
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 10:17 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╭-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-╮

Umbria Septimius
"the Reborn"

╰-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-╯

"It's odd coming back, but at least I'm returning to the woman I love."

Former Names:
Vivienne Boudreaux

Shortened Name:
N/A

Addressed As:
Lady Umbria
Ms. Septimius

Nicknames:
None

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Social Status:
Commoner/Wanderer

Justicar

Desired Rank:
Content

Class:
Blood

200 (Currently)

Sexuality:
Monogamous Bisexual

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Appearance:

[credits to 光头老泥菇 @ neka.cc]

WIP
WIP

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Personality:
Oddly Scary | Independent/Cooperative | Leader | Ambitious | Loyal | Pleasing | Fun-Loving | Proud | Smart | Bright | Daring | Simple | Peacemaker/Destroyer | Lovable | Quarrelsome | Unmerciful | Authoritative | Cunning | Charming | Disrespectful

▹Her Wife
▹Winning
▹Power
▹Putting People In Their Place
▹Weapons
▹Achieving The Unachievable
▹Gardening
▹Close Friends/Family

Dislikes:
▸Being Questioned
▸Paperwork
▸Someone Touching Her Things